All hotels in Savannah, Georgia, United States of America
480 Al Henderson Blvd, Savannah, GA, 31419, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

Service is poor
    Dirty
    Bad pool
"Off the hwy"
It appears they do a sloppy job of properly cleaning room. Found half eaten chicken and other food in refrigerator upon check in.
1 night trip Apr 25, 2014
"Still recovering!"
Just one thing to say about this stay...BED BUGS!! I am still recovering from my bites! I'm sorry to put that on here, but I don't want anyone else to go through this. I did call and have them check that room, but it takes alot to totally get rid of them. I was fooled otherwise. appeared clean and staff very nice.
Other trip Apr 12, 2014
"Would NOT Recommend..."
When I checked into the hotel the lobby was clean and looked very up to date. However, once I went inside the room I discovered filth (dirty bathroom, hair and all over the comforter on one bed and bodily fluids all over the other, desk chair fabric shredded and hanging off). I immediately, went downstairs to request a clean room to find the attendant no where in site after ringing the bell, calling the hotel phone she finally came out of the office appearing to be asleep. I explained my situation, without apologizing she asked for the key and changed our room. It was not better, by the way. Stained curtains, chairs, walls, dirty bathroom, loud ac unit, missing fixtures on sink and water sprinkler, broken alarm clock. Picture on website are very MISLEADING. Staff was unprofessional and wore street clothing... Failed to clean our room the second day (last day) brought in towels, didn't even take out our overfilled trashcans. We did get it for a good price. I thought we would was getting a room comparable to Holiday Inn Express, but it was not the case. Didn't expect 5 star treatment, however, I did expect a safe, clean, and suitable environment for my family and I.
Other trip Apr 11, 2014
Nice place and affordable. We stayed here twice for a quick overnight on trip to and from Florida and everything was in order.
1 night business trip Apr 4, 2014
"Spend a few more dollars on adjacent hotels!"
This hotel is not very clean. It feels very vacant when you arrive in the lobby. Very old and dated.Decor is very contemporary done very poorly. Beds did have comfy toppers which made up for some of the other stuff since a good night sleep is the point of a hotel when traveling in my opinion.
1 night trip Mar 1, 2014
"Excellent location"
My family had a great experience. I would stay here again and recommend it to others.
Other trip Feb 18, 2014
It was a nice hotel. The Interior was very nice. The room was nice, not as big as I expected, but the bed was comfortable and the bathroom was nice and clean. I would recommend this hotel, and I will stay there again.
2 night romance trip Dec 13, 2013
Felise
"Not an enjoyable stay, this time."
Normally when we have stayed at the Sans Boutiquie Hotel, our experiences were excellent, but this time it was not. We called the front desk to inform them that we were checking out, but no one answered our call. We went down to the front desk and there was no one there!!! We rang the bell, but no one appeared. We finally just left the keys at the the front desk. We contacted Expedia.com to inform them of this incident.
Other trip Nov 18, 2013
Brownleft
"Love Our Stay"
Room was very clean, neat, and comfortable. Staff was extremely helpful. Cost was good and locations was even better.
Other trip Sep 30, 2013
Brandy
"Do not go!"
Bathroom was dirty. White spots on the headboard. Floor dirty. The hotel hallways were like 99 degrees. Breakfast was old and stale!
Other trip Sep 23, 2013
Kita
"You get what you pay for."
There was a roach and a horrible mildew smell in my room. I was given another room and was more satisfied. You pretty much fend for yourself and there are no amenities. Do not pay more than $50/night including tax for this hotel. After checking in, you'll know why.
4 night trip Aug 28, 2013
"Fair hotel if on a small budget"
There is nothing terrible about this hotel. It was at a convenient location for our destination and in a safe area. Not bad for the price we paid. However, we did miss some of the special touches such as a coffee pot in our room, a television guide, and a hotel luggage rack. Breakfast was minimal. There was toast, bagels, sweet rolls, cereal and such. There was nothing hot unless we put it in the toaster or microwave. However, the breakfast met our needs because we planned to have a nice lunch later. The part that was most bothersome is the noise. I kept waking up thinking that someone was trying to get in our room. We could hear everything in the hall. Perhaps we could have adjusted the air so that it would stay running for the noise. We didn't think about that until the next day. Not sure if we could have or not. We will likely not stay here next time because we'd rather pay a little extra for the extra conveniences. However, if a price comparison shows a significant difference between this hotel and others nearby, we would choose this one again.
Other trip Sep 7, 2013
Marie
"DO NOT STAY HERE"
The rooms were not clean. There is no real customer service. We paid at the front desk and after that the staff disappeared into a back room and we received no more customer service. There were bags of trash in the hallway. There is no cleaning crew . Bathroom partially clean. I would never stay here ever again.
1 night trip Aug 20, 2013
"Hotel is horrible!"
My wife and I stayed at the Sans Boutique during a recent trip to Savannah. We arrived a couple of hours before check-in and the hotel parking lot was practically empty and we were told by the desk clerk that our reservation was in the system but we couldn't check in until 3pm. We've stayed at 4 and 5 star hotels with near capacity status and have never been turned away from checking in early. When we finally checked into the hotel and was given a room, the room was in terrible condition. There was a lounge chair in the room that had some awful stains on it that were disgusting. To make things worst, we saw a roach yes I said a roach crawling on the bed pillows. We immediately went to the front desk to report it and the desk clerk seemed shocked and then finally placed us in another room. When we got to the new room, we had problems opening the door with the room key. The cable would not work properly on the television so my wife and I watched 2 cable channels the entire time we were there. They were never really apologetic and didn't even acknowledge us when we were in the lobby area as most other hotel staff would do when they are in contact with their guest. Do not waste your time and money on this place.
4 night trip Aug 9, 2013
Great for 1 night stay. Right off the interstate. Pretty nice place. Close to a lot of other hotels and restaurants. Would definitely go back and recommend to others to stay here.
Other trip Aug 12, 2013
Brittany D
It was great!! For price you can't beat it.
2 night trip Aug 7, 2013
Ryan
"Nice, pleasant stay"
Spent one night, everything was nice, the room and the lobby was decorated a bit more interestingly than your usual chain hotel. Towels super rough though, if they intended it so that people don't take them they must have succeeded :) but for one night and a decent price i could look past the hard and thin towels.
Other trip Jul 28, 2013
matt
"Pleasant surprise"
I selected this hotel because its price was among the lowest in the area hotels just outside of Savannah (my half way point as I returned from Florida). When I arrived, I was a bit apprehensive when the less than cordial desk clerk almost rudely refused to allow anyone to check in just 25 minutes early. Despite a cold start, everyone else in the hotel was welcoming and hospitable. The room decor and furnishings were among the hotel's most pleasant surprises. Imported contemporary furniture and unexpected decorative extras in the rooms and common areas helped to improve the overall experience. The room included a 32-inch flat screen, microwave, and refrigerator. The bathroom was missing a light and there were some rusty fixtures in the large (but bath tubless) shower. Free WiFi and a gym were available, but I was not informed about either as I checked in. There was also a modest complimentary breakfast bagels, fruit and cereal. Outside of the less than accommodating desk clerk, there were not enough parking spaces at the hotel though the restaurant next door "allowed" the overflow from the hotel to park there.
Other trip Jul 26, 2013
Chuck
"Good choice."
Great stay. Large room. Continental breakfast a bit below par, but everything else was fine.
Other trip Jul 23, 2013
andrea
"Had a great stay"
Traveling party included two adults and two young children. The hotel was beautifully decorated and clean. The beds were so comfortable it was hard to wake up early to get ready for our dance competition that we came to Savannah for! We were very pleased with the hotel and would stay again. Hotel owners were very nice and friendly. The only complaint is that they didn't let you take the free breakfast up to our room. Half the fun of staying in a hotel is sending hubby downstairs to bring up breakfast in bed for everybody while we watch morning cartoons. But that other then that it was a nice stay! There is No pool!
Other trip Jul 21, 2013
Mommy of 2
"Good place to break your drive; easy to find."
Hotel looks newly renovated, but is not completely done. (New comfy mattress, but sheets are too small. Had to request 2 towels and a pillow. Machines in exercise room have no cords to plug in; those that don't need electricity were pretty worn out. No internet connection for computer in lobby so can't check email or print boarding passes).
Other trip Jul 16, 2013
Carroll
"Unclean rooms"
When I uncovered the bed, it was full of black hair. Lots of sand was on the chair.
Other trip Jul 7, 2013
"Nice hotel and very easy to get to savannah"
It was clean reading some of the reviews before we checked in had me a little worried but was just the opposite. My husband and I are not the big travelers it was a once in a blue moon trip and it made it one we could afford.
Other trip Jun 27, 2013
romanticgetaway
"Not Great for the Price"
Stayed one night in thos hotel...not entirely impressed...definitely appeared to look better online..in the bathroom pipes were showing...we didn't have any wash cloths when we called they asked if someone could come get them from downstairs....there was a pair of dirty socks in the bathroom...slimy stuff on the shower floor....one of the comforters had yellow spots. Maybe we just got a bad room. I probably would stay again but only as a last resort.
1 night business trip May 31, 2013
"You can do better than this one"
Room smelled due to wet carpet. Internet only worked 30% of the time. Breakfast had no hot food.
Other trip Apr 29, 2013
Monk
This hotel was very nice. The staff was great. Excellent area close by everything. The only problem not enough towels in the room and room was a little dusty. Overall our stay was great.
3 night trip Apr 19, 2013
"Ok for the cheaperrrr price"
Need more staff on this hotel. Free breakfast was very very very very very very limited.
Other trip Apr 16, 2013
"Looks are VERY deceiving!!"
We were very disappointed that his hotel did not have a pool, although the pictures seemed to indicate otherwise. The staff was unfriendly and unaccomodating when we requested basic items like towels.
Other trip Apr 11, 2013
"Great Overnighter"
My family and I had two rooms with 2 queen beds. We loved our stay @ The Sans Boutique. Staff was great. Rooms very clean and comfy.
Other trip Apr 8, 2013
Dianna
"Vacation"
The hotel was very pleasing for my family and I. If we go back to Savannah we would go there again.
Other trip Apr 8, 2013
Steph
"poor"
The rooms were not cleaned throughly. Refrigerator didn't work and had mold in the ice cube tray. Noisy guests were not made to quiet down. Website pictures and info could have been better laid out. Had a wonderful time with friends, but could have stayed in a well known hotel name for the same price paid for this hotel.
2 night trip with friends Mar 30, 2013
"great beds terrible customer service"
Very poor customer service...terrible wi-fi...and you can hear everything ..people in understairs room and even next to you...very non professional they have a lot of things in the hallwaay and the hotel smell like garlic..
3 night trip Mar 24, 2013
Jacolby
Hotel employees were not that friendly. Room was not ready when we got there, did not seem to sorry about it either.
1 night family trip Mar 23, 2013
Hattie
"Neat & Clean"
Clean,no frills,Nothing hot for breakfast but the coffee.I got my moneys worth,when you just need a place to sleep it's nice not to drain the wallet.
Other trip Mar 25, 2013
Affordability/clean/quite
1 night trip Mar 17, 2013
"If you have too"
Think of these before booking: - limited parking - bathroom cabinet broken - staff lack friendliness - 3 of 4 pieces of fitness equipment broken - breakfast extremely limited (weak) - cleanliness questionable - no hangers in closet - 4 days = only 3 towels for 2 guests - staff could/would not control unrulely guests throughout the night. Guests lound, slamming doors, running the hallways and stair wells. .... Think before booking!
5 night business trip Mar 5, 2013
JRS
"Do stay at the Sans Boutique!"
Agreeing with other reviews, this hotel doesn't make repairs to the rooms and doesn't monitor the cleaning staff. Drawer pulls were broken, light bulbs were burned out. They were not consistant in replenishing our room with towels, bath mat, glasses, etc. I had to go to the desk to get them. Our shower and toilet wasn't cleaned until we complained (4 days!).I bought Tilex to clean the shower myself. We also bought water shoes because the shower was so gross and full of mildew. The breakfast was mostly cold cereal, toast, etc - carbs to the max. And they didn't keep the coffee full. There was nobody monitoring the breakfast room. We tried to give them the benefit of the doubt. I like to make my own assessments and I try to be fair. When they skipped cleaning our room altogether one day I knew I would write a review and it would NOT be good. DO NOT STAY AT THIS HOTEL. For the same price we could have stayed next door at the competitor where they serve a hot breakfast buffet! Go with the name brand, do not stay here!
Other trip Feb 20, 2013
Easygoing

"Brutal"
There's nothing boutique about this place. The shower was falling apart and covered in mildew. Wallpaper peeling off everywhere. The whole place smelled like curry. Sleeping at rest area would've been more sanitary.
1 night romance trip Sep 13, 2015
"Enjoyable"
Everything was great except breakfast was to be ongoing until 9:30 but staff had everything put away by 9:15.
Other trip Mar 31, 2014
canadian
Everything was goin good and really nice until my girlfriend ran out the shower and seen a roach!
2 night trip Jul 19, 2013
San Boutique

"personnel avec peut de personnalité"
lhotêl était très propre et les chambres aussi et le petit déjeuné ok.. mes au niveau de l'acceuil le personne nes pas trop présent pour les client et ils non aucune personnalité.
Other trip Sep 10, 2013