All hotels in Panorama, British Columbia, Canada

Uncomfortable
    Bad amenities
    Poor vibe
    Bad internet service
"You Get What You Pay For"
Title says it all, I paid $65 a night to stay at a nice resort, and everything around the resort was beautiful, golf was amazing, food was good, pool was good, Room was not so good. #1 There is NO air conditioning, not just broken, completely not installed in the room so it gets hot. Stains on the carpet, no daily maid service, so more like a hostel then a hotel... I would actually stay here again, but only because it was $65 a night.
2 night trip with friends Jul 3, 2015
"Beautiful setting"
Fantastic ride to the resort. It was a lovely place to relax. The only problem was we had to park at the bottom of a hill and walk up hill to the building with our luggage.
Other trip Jul 5, 2015
Ann
"LOUD!!!!"
Not bad if looking for a cheap place and you are there to party. I was there to ski and heard the bass from the T-Bar until 2 am both nights. Bed was comfortable but room was dated. No one every cleaned the room. I complained about the noise upon checkout and they said they are aware of it but offered nothing. Will NOT stay here again.
2 night trip Feb 20, 2015
"ok, but barely open"
We arrived at the Panorama resort to find out that most of the amenities and facilities were closed because it was the shoulder season between summer and winter ski season. They upgraded our room from the Pine Inn to Tamarac Lodge. It would have been helpful to know before our booking that the amenities would not have been available.
2 night trip Sep 19, 2014
"cheap hotel in Panorama"
Panorama is great, but not the Pine Inn. Just finding the check in was a chore. You have to register 1 km away. We stayed three nights without any cleaning service. Luckily, they left the store room unlocked and we could get fresh towels and bathroom tissue.
2 night family trip Aug 22, 2014
Parry
"Great Family Get Away"
Truly one of the Best Stays Ever! We Plan on Bringing the Whole Family Back Next Year. Great Staff,Clean Rooms, it's a short drive downtown if You want a Change it's a Beautiful area for Family Pictures. The Pools and Hot Tubs Were Clean and Nice and Our room was Great if I missed anything it was a Mini Fridge
4 night family trip Aug 9, 2014
Yvonne Johnson
"Horrible"
While it might state online that the internet is free, it most certainly isn't. and the rates for it is also extremely high, and the so called "High Speed Internet" apparently means below 1 Mbit, and not working 90% of the time. Along side that, the cleaning was nothing noteworthy, and the soaps had already been used. And with no working Air Condition, and windows that can barely open, it quickly became a warm stay. my advice, STAY FAR AWAY FROM THIS HOTEL
1 night trip Jul 13, 2014
Karsten
"Nice cheap; super close to ski lift"
Nice! Want to come back often, enjoy all services around; hot tub, coffee, food, especially beef burger, very tender and delicious! Nice hotel with very basic services.
Other trip Apr 21, 2014
peter
"For Budget-Minded Stays - A Sure Thing"
I booked three nights here during the Christmas season for a personal getaway and relaxation - and needed to do it on a budget. The location and comfort of the bed was perfect. There were a few M&M's on the floor from the last guests, so I rated cleanliness a bit lower - but overall, it is just okay. It's in need of a renovation, but overall for budget minded - a great pick.
3 night trip Dec 25, 2013
Ryan Hnetka
Very cheap
2 night trip Jun 29, 2013
Serge

"Great skiing - noisy at New Year."
The skiing was great. The price was reasonable. Neighbours partied a lot on New Year's Eve.
6 night family trip Dec 28, 2015
Khalid
"Nice hotel for a weekend gateway"
The bed was comfortable and the location was fantastic! I really liked the fact that the hot springs were close. Not much restaurants around so you just have to get by with what they have
Other trip Oct 18, 2015
Adam
"So so"
Not bad but there was no maid service and beds not too comfortable. Food was awesome at t bar and grill and the cappuccino bar.
3 night romance trip Sep 17, 2015
JERRY
Not impressed with this room no microwave or fridge and only 2 lamps for lighting.
4 night trip Sep 17, 2015
"Nice room King size bed reasonable price."
Hot tub, sauna, exercise room and pub all within feet of our room.
Other trip Sep 22, 2015
Papa Z
"Comfortable but basic!!!"
was there for business, this is a ski resort and its primary purpose is as a bunkhouse for skiers. Not really a hotel more like a dormitory.
1 night business trip Sep 18, 2015
Barry
"Nice and affordable hotel."
After reading all those comments about this hotel, I was worried about if this is the right choice but when we get there the hotel staff was very friendly and welcoming. The room was clean and tidy. It is according to the price you are paying for or you can say it is even better. I would highly recommend this hotel. it is very close to the gondola and restaurants. Please don't get confused with the check in place for this hotel. The check in office is at the 1st entrance of the whole resort whereas the actual rooms are beside the big parking place.
Other trip Sep 13, 2015
Spogmay
"No staff in to make beds or clean room."
looks like nice place but 20 miles from town with little choice of places to eat on site.
Other trip Sep 12, 2015
Wally
"Dirty, musty, outdated"
We stayed here for two nights and did not see one housekeeping person the entire stay anywhere in the building. The room was musty smelling and dirty, especially carpet and duvet covers. It felt like staying in a homeless shelter! ....especially when the food nearby is overpriced and not that great either.
Other trip Sep 8, 2015
C
Yeah it was a nice experience and there is lots of things to do in one place yeah you need at least 3 to 4 days to enjoy the whole place
Other trip Sep 4, 2015
"You get what you pay for"
Coffee maker was very dirty. There were not alot of room amenities, 1 little bottle of shampoo and 2 soaps. Right at the bottom of the ski hill so good access to pool and chairlift. Staff were very nice.
2 night family trip Aug 28, 2015
"Worst Hotel"
1- Room and the entire hotel Carpets and stink, stained, dirty with dust allover the place. you need to wear slippers in your own room. 2- Shower was not working and i have to use a bucket to shower 3-Very loud noise and music from the bar, could not sleep till 2:00 am. definitely not kid friendly 4- T.Bar served reheated burger, the bread was very cold coming from the fridge and the burger was not properly cooked. Fries were very dry. 6- Mattress are not comfy and wake up every day with back pain. 7-pillow is very small The resort is nice and the pools are good, but I am rating the hotel
2 night family trip Aug 28, 2015
Ahmed
Bare minimum no fridge or microwave but you could have asked for a better area and the place is clean and well taken care of. I would definitely stay again but probably not with children or without a cooler.
2 night trip with friends Aug 21, 2015
"Cheap hotel with no fire exit"
My boyfriend and I stayed at the pine in this weekend. There were stains in the hallway on the carpet, outdated bathroom fixtures, no fan in the bathroom, shower curtain was a curtain (same as in the room) and didn't cover the whole shower. Water temp fluctuated like crazy either you are freezing or getting burned. Bed was super uncomfortable along with the pillows. I do not recommend staying here at allllllllll! Pay the extra money and stay somewhere else on the hill
Other trip Aug 24, 2015
kaitlin
Pool was vey clean not enough umbrellas to give shade for small kids no air conditioning in room no fridge half the restaurants and coffe shops were closed not a lot of places to eat with small children
Other trip Aug 16, 2015
"Close to amenities but in poor condition"
I knew it was a budget hotel when I booked for a great price so I wasn't expecting anything fancy. When we entered the room my son asked what had hit the wall in a couple of places to make splattery stains. I said it may have been the same thing that caused the big stains on the carpet. I found a pair of underwear and a shirt under the bed from previous guests. I cleaned dead bug guts off the wall in several places. Our sheets were not changed when they did the check list nor were the amenities replaced but they checked them off anyways. I knew there was no air conditioning which was fine, but the patio screen was missing so I had to call to have one installed and he was prompt. Our TV broke but was repaired the same day. Best thing was proximity to chair lift, gondola, restaurants, kids zone -- it was quick and easy to step out the door and find lots of fun things to do.
Other trip Aug 15, 2015
"Great location!"
I was a little nervous for our stay, due to other reviews I had read. We had friendly staff at check in, and knew that it was a separate place to check into, than the actual hotel. It was very easy to find and the staff was very helpful. Getting to the hotel, and parking, was easy. The hotel isnt the most up to date, but i was pleased to find the vending machines in the lobby, as the store was part of the lower village. There were only drinks, in the machine and no snacks though. Our room was in a great location, being close to the gondola, restaurants and a short walk to the pool with waterslides. We had a pleasant view of the hill and a few mountains around us. I knew that there was no fridge or microwave to our room, which would have made the stay more pleasant with young children. We brought a small cooler though to prepare for that. It also would have been really nice to have air conditioning, but were very happy to find a small room fan in the closet. I would suggest putting another fan in the type of room we were in, as it was 2 stories. The satellite or cable only worked for a few hours in the early evening which was frustrating when we were in the room for some down time. We were situated directly above the one restaurant, and it was amazingly quiet, as we had to have the window open to circulate air with the fan better. The sheets were clean, and the room was tidy, but the beds were very uncomfortable, and the springs dug into our backs.
Other trip Aug 12, 2015
Janelle
"Stained carpets, but overall not too bad"
I had read the reviews so knew what I was in for, but was pleasantly surprised. The rooms are not luxurious but serve as a place to sleep. The bathroom is very dated but clean as was the rest of the room. The carpets really need to be replaced and are detracting from what would otherwise be a good budget option.
3 night family trip Aug 3, 2015
nicole
"Decent for a quick Mountain get-away"
It was a economical place to stay for a long weekend in the mountains. The room didn't have any A/C so really got warm once the sun hit it (south facing room) so getting to sleep was tough in the heat of the weekend (open windows and a fan helped a bit). The housekeeping staff didn't stop by once all weekend but we managed. Great location in the mountain village though and lots of wildlife in the area. The room would be ok for a get away with some buddies but wasn't great for a family trip. The hotel could use an update.
3 night family trip Jul 31, 2015
Bradley
"Beautiful views rooms too dark"
The room was really dark. The housekeeping staff did not come during entire stay. The resort was beautiful. Had surgery on my knee a couple months previous to going and not accessible for people with limited mobility.
Other trip Aug 4, 2015
Suzanne
"Good facilities. Nice place to relax"
We enjoyed our stay. It would be nice if they have conditioner and lotion. Otherwise for the price it was a good place.
Other trip Aug 4, 2015
room was not cleaned very well. Beds were shoddy, as well the pillows. No screen door on patio. No locks on outside doors to get into hotel, no staff.
Other trip Aug 3, 2015
"Needs upgrades."
Bed was comfortable but room was shabby. Halls were filthy.
Other trip Jul 30, 2015
"Worst hotel I have ever stayed in."
We have stayed at Panorama before in a different building/room and it was great. Do not stay at the Pine Inn. It is in deplorable condition. The room rate was decent.....but regardless, you expect at least a basic level of room cleanliness and comfort, no matter the price. The room was dusty and when I called the front desk, I was told that someone would come and dust for us and then we were told that it was dusty because there was not enough staff so basically the room was not even cleaned in between guests! So gross!! No micro or fridge and in this resort, it is necessary as there are very few restaurants to choose from and so you must bring at least some of your own food. No AC which we were aware of but not even a screen door on the balcony so you couldn't let any air in due to the bugs etc. The floor was so stained that we were not sure if it had even been vacuumed. Really, this was the worst hotel room I have ever stayed in. Staff were nice, and even admitted that they were embarrassed by the condition of the rooms. Take my word for it. Do not stay here!!!
Other trip Jul 24, 2015
Gail
"No frills. Value pick"
It got the job done. Cheap. Within the village. Gym and hot tub close by was nice.
4 night romance trip Jul 16, 2015
Vincent
Modest accommodations. No air conditioning. Our room was above the bar so it got loud at night and with no air conditioning we had to leave the window open. An ice machine in the lobby would be nice.
4 night family trip Jul 17, 2015
Sandra
"TERRIBLE"
Showed up for check in to the main lobby.. Not a single person in there. Looked like an abandoned hotel. No staff, no check in desk, no nothing! Tried calling the hotel multiple times, no answer. We ended up leaving that night all the way back to Calgary. Apparently you have to check in at some other building nowhere near the hotel. How are we to know this?
Other trip Jul 22, 2015
"stay in panorama"
it was a okay hotel,very basic,Old furniture and stained chairs.rest of the room was clean,linen and sheets were clean,bed was comfortable,washroom was very clean.Over all it was comfortable not as horrible as some reviews were suggesting.it was priced very well.i would stay there again.
Other trip Jul 21, 2015
amelia
"OK hotel on top of the mountain"
Facilitates not well maintained. Must renovate rooms.
Other trip Jul 20, 2015
liza
"Nice hotel with very bad rooms"
The carpets are dirty and old no fridge , one shampoo bottels
Other trip Jul 13, 2015
charge more.
"Resort is great but the hotel sucked"
The resort is very convenient, the swimming pools were fabulous and the views stunning. However there was garbage all around the Pine Inn off our balcony and housekeeping didn't come to make up our room. Also we called for fresh towels but alas they never came :(
2 night family trip Jul 2, 2015
I wasn't aware when I booked the room how child and family oriented the resort was. I was truly amazed at how close everything was to my room. I know this is a ski resort during the winter months and the wear and tear added character!
Other trip Jul 3, 2015
"Cheap for a reason"
The hotel is old, which is fine, but it looked like they hadn't cleaned the carpets in years! The location is fine but when booking they only show you pictures of the panorama area and not the actual hotel for a reason. I would never stay here again.
Other trip Jul 2, 2015
Amie
"Best deal you can get for the money"
The hotel could use some upgrades - the interior seems old. The area has lots to explore. The pool is free - hot/cold water with water slides. Free mini golf for small kids, free village gondola. You can rent a bike, take the mile 1 express up the hill, dine at restaurants and so much more. It's the best deal you can get for the money. My kid loved it. They even got a campfire. They got archery, bungy jumping, white water rafting, tennis...
Other trip Jun 29, 2015
Bogdan
"Beautiful location"
Beautiful ski resort, even in the summer. The pool complex is open to everyone who stays in any of the hotels in the area, with a large pool, a warmer kids pool, hot tub and sauna. The room we had was spacious and clean but with a bar and grill next door playing loud music late at night it wasn't very peaceful.
Other trip Jun 24, 2015
"Import thing to know..no Airconditioning"
The hotel is great the views are great. The restaurants are great...a little more expensive than usual. But great coffee great fitness center. But the rooms are extremely hot and muggy. Air conditioning is not offered at the resort and if you have a south facing room be prepared to sweat. They do offer a fan in the room but that doesn't even touch it.
Other trip Jun 8, 2015
christina
"Cheap, but very good."
Excellent location and reasonable being that close to GreyWolf golf course. Hotel is dated and spartan but clean and comfortable.
1 night trip with friends May 25, 2015
Stephen
"Nice location"
Very good price for the spacious room that we got. Close to shops and restaurants. Hotel right next to the lift. We had a wonderful stay at Pine Inn.
Other trip May 24, 2015
Joyce
"long wknd family getaway"
Hotel is super outdated but was clean & comfy but there were no counter staff in sight. The central check in staff were friendly & helpful. The dissapointing part was that a lot of businesses were not running or were closed so there was not much to do at all. But it still was a little nice to relax & enjoy simple life for a few days.
3 night family trip May 15, 2015
ANNA
"Would not recommend a stay"
Hallways and stairway vary unclean,mud and carpet was all ripped. Room was clean put only one chair , bed vary small for a queen. Pillows about the size of a couch pillow , no microwave, no ice machine in our building.
Other trip May 9, 2015