All hotels in Concord, North Carolina, United States of America
5400 John Q Hammon Dr, Concord, NC, 28027, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9484

"Great Family trip with the Dog!"
Second stay in 2014. This time with our son and dog. Once again we had a great stay! We got a great rate on Hotels.com and really enjoyed the breakfast buffet and the cocktail hour. We spent time at Concord Mills and went to the Speedway light show. We also went back to the Whitewater Rafting Center, which we highly recommend!
2 night family trip Dec 28, 2014
"We Love Embassy Suites"
Stayed two nights. Loved our stay and the breakfast are wonderful. We always try to stay at Embassy if they are available
1 night family trip Jan 3, 2015
Katra
"Beautiful Hotel"
We had a great time over our New Year's stay, beautiful hotel.
Other trip Jan 4, 2015
"Wooooow"
The stay was remarkable, comforting, and beautiful environment.
1 night family trip Dec 31, 2014
Ehsan
"New Years eve vacation"
My stay was really good. Breakfast was included ( which was great ) . In the evening they had popcorn and gave me 2 free alcohol drink. Employees were all very nice and helpful. The only thing that I had a problem with was with the people in the room next to us. They were up all night screaming and yelling and it sounded like a fight almost broke out. My kids were very scared.
2 night family trip Dec 30, 2014
"Very nice"
No complaints. We enjoyed the hotel. Very nice
1 night family trip Dec 31, 2014
Ronald
"perfect vacation"
the stay was perfect, will stay there again. love the hotel
sylvia
"Great for the $"
Pleasant one nights stay on way home from Florida. A little out of way frim Rte 77, but worth the drive.
Other trip Jan 2, 2015
"great location. great staff"
this place was tops staff Was great desk.bar.housekeeping all were the best
steve
"Convenience at the right price"
This was our first stay at this Embassy Suites and we welcome back when we are down that way. The only negative comment is about the omelet line. While the chef was working as fast as she could, using three of the five burners resulted in a wait of 20 minutes when I was seventh in line. This was similar to recent stay at the Baltimore Embassy Suites. Otherwise, the facility, room and staff were excellent.
Other trip Jan 1, 2015
Allan
"Great place"
What a lovely Embassy Suite Hotel, I usually stay at the one on Tyvola but decided to try this one I was very pleased and will stay there again. My only complaint was they didn't have Soy Milk and Turkey bacon or sausage, so many people are health conscience these days.
1 night trip with friends Dec 29, 2014
Vanessa
"Great Place to Stay"
The stay was great. For breakfast I didn't think to take any cash to tip for the omelet and everyone was giving one, so we skipped the made to order. That's a very trivial personal feeling. We had a great stay though. Clean, organized, friendly staff, ample parking.
1 night romance trip Dec 29, 2014
"Quick night away"
Last minute fun family night! We decided on this hotel because it had an indoor pool and hot tub and a great price! We enjoyed the free snacks and cocktails from 5:30 to 7:30 then we spent the rest of the time swimming. Hotel is huge and very nice. We had a king suite. We liked that it was two rooms. We will be back!
1 night family trip Dec 29, 2014
Noelle
Great hotel. Didn't want to leave. Will definitely be returning
1 night family trip Dec 28, 2014
crystal
"Quiet Holiday!!!!"
A perfect place for a quiet getaway........grandchildren by day......drinks by night!! Think this will be my Christmas place every year! The people make you feel like family.....a really nice family.
2 night romance trip Dec 23, 2014
mary
"Christmas Getaway"
Ourstay was awesome.The breakfast was great and love the view.
1 night family trip Dec 24, 2014
donald
"Good short stay"
My stay was great. The staff was friendly, the room had plenty of space and was very comfortable. I'll stay again.
1 night family trip Dec 24, 2014
Kenton
"very nice great location"
great staff and beautiful hotel Breakfast was cold and I was dissatisfied with the quality!!!!
Other trip Dec 28, 2014
"Great location if passing through Charlotte NC"
Clean. Great location. Good breakfast buffet. Great value for the price. Highly recommended
Other trip Dec 28, 2014
Russell
"Great Hotel."
Great hotel! Rooms are comfortable. Food from restaurant was great.
1 night business trip Dec 16, 2014
Wynnde
"Highly Recommend!!"
The hotel was beautiful and clean. The staff was awesome. The help desk was courteous, the cooks were kind and any staff I interacted with was kind. My children loved it. My husband and I will be back!
1 night family trip Dec 12, 2014
LaShunda
"Trip to ACC champion game"
Great room
1 night family trip Dec 6, 2014
Cheryl
The room was clean, and well stocked! The hotel was clean and overall I thoroughly enjoyed the stay! Room service was quick and efficient! I would recommend this hotel to friends and family!
1 night trip Dec 5, 2014
Tonya
The location is great- close to shops and restaurants. Bed is nice, but sofa is very uncomfortable. Great breakfast buffet, but not enough seating. Overall it was a good stay.
Other trip Dec 3, 2014
LoveToTravel
"Nice and conveinant"
we had a wonderful stay. Thoroughly enjoyed the snack reception and Breakfast. Our room was very comfortable.
Other trip Dec 1, 2014
"Just Ok!"
I enjoy staying at the Embassy Suites, saying that I expect a certain level of service. My room was not serviced on Thanksgiving Day, when they did service it the next day they promised to return with fresh towels this never happened. Sofa and Carpet were stained and I had to ask to have the room vacuumed. No waffles at breakfast.
3 night family trip Nov 26, 2014
angela
"Excellent Hotel for Pampering"
Overall the hotel was excellent. I would highly recommend the spa. The only complaints I have is that the blanket had makeup stains on them and the managers reception was disappointing with popcorn and chips.
1 night romance trip Nov 26, 2014
"A nice hotel."
The room was clean, very nice. The staff was very professional and friendly.
Other trip Nov 29, 2014
Conor
Great stay! So impressed with Embassy Suites that we booked one in Chicago for Thanksgiving visit.
2 night trip with friends Nov 14, 2014
Caroline
"Overpriced and Under serviced!"
Our room was situated on the second floor which was stuffy. I don't know if it was the kitchen below or what. The breakfast was Ok but the sitting was horrible.It was hard trying to find an open table.Lastly, they charge $9.95 / day for WiFi access which is crazy! Most hotels offer this service for free.I will not stay here again.
1 night family trip Nov 15, 2014
Matthew
Stayed in this hotel on a trip to Charlotte to help a friend celebrate her birthday! The room was VERY nice and cozy. We also loved that there was a happy hour on the night of check-in for guests, and the breakfast (complete with an omelette station) was fantastic. I would definitely stay here again!
1 night trip with friends Nov 8, 2014
"worth the money"
Check in was busy and a little unorganized after that this went perfectly...this hotel def cost more than the others in the immediate area but you get what you pay for in my opinion...especially if you have more than 2 guests
3 night trip with friends Nov 6, 2014
"Adjoining conference center convenient from hotel"
The hotel decor is attractive, the rooms are a nice size, staff was helpful. The buffet breakfast was very good and 2 free drinks each evening added to the appeal.
Other trip Nov 3, 2014
Linette
"Great weekend"
Me and my wife stayed for the weekend and enjoyed it. The room was very clean and the bed was very comfortable. The staff was friendly. The on-site restaurant looked like it would be good but was kinda pricey. Over all would definitely stay again.
2 night romance trip Oct 18, 2014
Darren
"FUN IN NORTH CAROLINE."
the hotel stay was awesome. the staff was very friendly and willing to help in any way they could. I had a wonderful time.
3 night trip with friends Oct 16, 2014
wannie
"A+ Rating! Would stay here again for sure"
This was a fantastic hotel. Everything from the staff to the pool to the room and manager's reception, was top notch. The breakfast in the morning just put it over the top. I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone looking for a place to stay in the area. It is very convenient to I-85, Concord Mills and the racetracks.
1 night business trip Oct 5, 2014
Doug B
Was a bit let down about the room that we stayed in; for 250.00 $$ we have stayed in nicer rooms for sure.....we won't be staying any more special occasion days here for sure.....
1 night trip Oct 4, 2014
otis sanders
"Great!"
Great!
1 night romance trip Oct 4, 2014
Bonita
"Embassy suites in Concorde North Carolina"
Overall the hotel was very nice, the staff were very pleasant and very helpful. The room however could've been a little cleaner the beds had dips in them and the pullout bed's mattress was very thin. However; the pillows were divine.
Other trip Sep 30, 2014
"Outstanding place to stay!!"
Thanks for making our stay even better than expected!! Will stay again!!
2 night trip Sep 26, 2014
Becky D
5 stars from me for Embassy Suites Charlotte-Concord! Check-in/Check-out was quick; parking was free; hotel shuttle service within a 5 mile radius was free; staff were professional, friendly, and very helpful. Our room was immaculate. Indoor pool/hot tub/Fitness areas were squeaky clean. Complimentary breakfast was a tremendous perk. There were lots of delicious choices. This hotel and staff were superb! We will definitely choose this hotel when we return to the Charlotte-Concord area.
2 night family trip Sep 26, 2014
Peggy S.
"Nice Neighborhood & hotel"
Great Stay
1 night romance trip Sep 15, 2014
Liz
"Very convenient location for everything we needed."
We travel with our minature Australian Shepherd and we found everything and everyone very accomodating for our pet.
2 night business trip Sep 18, 2014
Brenda
"Excellent business hotel"
Excellent location and facilities for business; friendly staff; impressive hotel
1 night business trip Sep 15, 2014
"Great weekend get away with my husband!"
The hotel was fantastic! We loved the breakfast and the nightly cocktail hour. And we got massages at the spa. All of the staff were very friendly and helpful. It was very convenient to Concord Mills for shopping and of course the Raceway, which we didn't go to. But we did enjoy the National White Water Rafting Center. It was just a quick ride down I85. We spent the whole day there! Definitely give it a try. This hotel stay was more expensive than others in the area, but I wanted to be pampered with my hubby! The only other downside is there are no restaurants within walking distance, like there are with some of the other hotels closer to the Mall. But there is an onsite restaurant which we didn't try.
3 night romance trip Sep 4, 2014
Melissa W
"Close to it all!"
The hotel was very nice! It was close to the PNC Music Pavilion. The food in the restaurant bar wasn't bad,just had LITTLE to chose from.Nice to have fitness room ....didn't miss my workout!
Other trip Aug 21, 2014
Blackbeard
We loved the stay. My kids had a great time wondering around the lobby and playing in the pool.
Other trip Aug 18, 2014
"Great Experience"
The experience my wife and I had was awesome! Beautiful hotel, beautiful room! Very nice and courteous staff! No complaints here!
1 night trip Aug 12, 2014
Juan
"Weekend Visit"
Overall the stay was good. My main complaint was staying in a two bedroom suite that can accommodate six people, but only has one bathroom. We had to keep going downstairs. I've stayed in less expensive hotels in the area that did have 2 bathrooms in the room. I did appreciate the kitchen staff making note of and inquiring on my food allergy.
2 night family trip Aug 8, 2014