All hotels in Garden City, New York, United States of America
1 North Ave, Garden City, NY, 11530, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1591

"Would definitely go back here again!"
It was great. Clean, everyone was friendly and very helpful and I will stay there anytime I visit this area again.
1 night family trip Dec 5, 2014
Phyllis
"Fine Hotel"
Stayed 2 nights. Overall, very good, clean, comfortable, near highway, excellent service, great breakfast (but don't show up at 9:45AM). Only issues are that the room doors slam shut loudly (for security presumably) and a neighboring door could wake you. And the back entrance did not require a room key to enter after 11PM, though it's supposed to be locked at all times. But would stay there again. Also, check your navigator, mine took me to the wrong location
2 night family trip Nov 27, 2014
"Good for a short getaway."
My experience was good the staff was friendly, rooms were clean and breakfast was good. The only issue I had was the advertising of 2 queen size bed in the room, but when I got there the bed looked much like 2 full sizes. Overall I would stay again and I would recommend this hotel.
3 night family trip Nov 25, 2014
"Hampton Inn"
Comfortable and clean and reasonable price for the area. Nice hotel staff. Malls and shopping nearby. Will stay again when in the area.
1 night family trip Nov 25, 2014
very nice...hassle free in checking in. room was clean, bed was very comfortable.
Other trip Nov 26, 2014
"awesome hotel. ..breakfast equally good"
Great place to stay. .
1 night trip Nov 21, 2014
"Nice little hotel, perfect for what I needed."
Awesome staff, very helpful and friendly. This was my 2nd business stay there and I'd stay again.
Other trip Nov 4, 2014
expediagoldgal
"Convenient location. Clean comfortable room."
Located minutes away from the Nassau Colliseum and a shopping mall. Not too far from Bethpage Golf Course. Made for a great stay. Clean, comfortable. Very quiet location, which was very nice.
1 night trip with friends Oct 25, 2014
Rob
"What a great place!"
This was a great place to stay while visiting friends. The location had many restaurants nearby as well as mall and outlet shopping. The room was large and quite comfortable. The included breakfast had a vast variety of choices. There wasn't one negative thing about this hotel.
2 night trip with friends Oct 17, 2014
carol
"Wrong place for hotel"
Inside hotel is awesome cleaniness very friendly staff and outside alot of business closed and 2nd rate stores nearby but overall the hotel is great!!
1 night romance trip Sep 20, 2014
Good complimentary buffet breakfast as well as fruit, coffee and lemon infused ice water available 24 hrs; Helpful front desk.
2 night trip Sep 19, 2014
Betty Kennedy
Somewhat pricey but everything was great!
2 night trip Sep 19, 2014
excellent stay, especially the staff.
2 night trip Sep 5, 2014
Bob libutti
"Over night stay nice clean hotel"
Easy check in great room and clean no complaints. Highly recommend!
Other trip Sep 8, 2014
Suzi
"Definitely recommend"
Very comfortable, great breakfast, close to shops.
Other trip Aug 29, 2014
MP
"Nice mall next door"
Rooms were very comfortable. Front desk staff very nice. Breakfast served was good. I'm sorry I didn't get to go to the pool but I heard it was very nice. The mall is right next door, lots of great stores for shopping.
2 night trip Aug 22, 2014
Lady Dee
"Excellent service and facility"
Over 3 days, we visited prospective colleges with our son, staying at 3 different Hampton Inns. The young woman at Garden City's front desk was very efficient, helpful & friendly. We greatly appreciated that she gave us each a bottle of water as we checked in, and that we found more bottles in our room. (The front desk personnel at the Syracuse and Ithaca Hampton Inns were, at best, indifferent. In Syracuse we were given bottled water only after requesting it, and in Ithaca there was none.) The large ice water dispenser with orange slices was another nice touch after a long trip. Our room and the other areas of the hotel all appeared clean. Good beds with lovely comforters. The workout room was small but certainly adequate; the swimming pool looked enticing, but unfortunately we had no time to use it. While the location was convenient for us (near highway), it wasn't in a neighborhood where one might feel like taking a walk. Tucked away in an unattractive commercial area, the Inn is about a block from a large mall --but fortunately, the Trader Joe's there was a good place to pick up dinner. Overall, a pleasant experience.
1 night trip Aug 17, 2014
"No room service?!"
So I enjoyed the hotel but it did not have room service. This is one of my biggest joys of a getaway and I did not have that. Otherwise, it was a beautiful hotel that stay enjoyed.
2 night trip Aug 19, 2014
Michi
"family reunion"
after unpacking and getting changed, noticed soaking wet floor adjacent to bed. Inspection was done and a loud blower fan was placed in room. Too noisy to relax. On Saturday night, requested a 7:00am wake up call for Sunday morning- never happened. front desk operator apologized for any inconvenience. Not good.
3 night trip Aug 8, 2014
"Comfortable rooms- impressive free breakfast"
Great service and a surprisingly complete free breakfast. Would definitely stay there again.
2 night business trip Aug 5, 2014
"We had a great time!"
Friendly and responsive front desk staff. We loved the room amenities and enjoyed breakfast. The beds were comfortable and bouncy. (As far as my baby daughter is concerned, this was the highlight of our weekend trip.) The lobby/dining area was a bit too cold for our liking, but that's a teeny tiny nit. We really enjoyed our stay.
1 night family trip Jul 26, 2014
Flora
"Staff is awesome"
Naman and Matteo were incredibly charming and friendly to my husband and me. There was a slight difficulty with my room and the engineer (?) and the head housekeeper were there in minutes. I moved to another room and was given complimentary water and chocolate (lovely!). The rooms/hotel could use a renovation but it's a great location and the staff really made our day. We have already booked 2 more stays.
Other trip Jul 28, 2014
Lyn-Genet
"Very good Hampton Inn but need to Improve"
Room was clean and the service at Hampton Inn is usually very good. Staff painted chairs night before in the dining area and almost got back paint all over my gray suit. When I brought it up to the person at the front desk (looked like he was covering for the "normal" person that is there, he blew me off and didn't acknowledge that their chairs almost bought them a suit and compensation back to me. Breakfast items that are hot barely taste like anything.
3 night business trip Jul 21, 2014
"Great stay - convenient location!"
Staff was friendly & helpful. Not in a great location to walk to things but they provided a list of over 20 restaurants with location & driving distance for each place. Ice, drinks& snacks easily available. Breakfast included & it had a varied selection & the Oatmeal was made right! Nice toppings & fresh fruit. Really nice stay!
2 night business trip Jul 11, 2014
Jeane & Joe
"Great staff and more!!!"
Being from Texas this hotel and its staff were a breath of fresh air considering my horrible new York experience. Extremely clean rooms, great breakfast and awesome staff.... they accommodated with a crib for my infant as well.....well stay here again!
Other trip Jul 1, 2014
Stacie
"Front Desk is Great"
The front desk agents are very helpful and the breakfast was good as well. Perfect location for what I needed to do. Will stay again if Hyatt is unavailable.
1 night trip Jun 24, 2014
W.H.
"very convenient location"
very handy spot for our trip purposes of business
6 night trip Jun 14, 2014
Love the indoor pool and the staffing very professional
Other trip Jun 21, 2014
Huey
"Dependable Business Travel"
I can always count on the Garden City Hampton Inn for a reasonably priced business stop. Not the greatest hotel in Garden City but by far, the most dependable one.
2 night business trip Jun 16, 2014
R Hines
Nice hotel and value for the area.
4 night business trip Jun 9, 2014
"Nice place to stay!"
We had a great experience here. The hotel was well kept, the staff was very nice and the room was very clean and comfortable! It's close to the mall. The breakfast was much better than most free breakfast offerings, as they even had western omelets. I would definitely stay here again!
1 night trip May 16, 2014
"Great hotel...very VERY comfortable room"
I was actually surprised of how nice and comfortable the hotel and rooms were. Good location...night staff when checking in was great..check out staff in the morning not so much..The lady that checked us out was more concerned about the conversation between a guess and other staff member than to my questions and requests that i have to repeat myself a couple of times...I guess it was not interesting enough for her.
1 night trip May 16, 2014
Patty
"hotel stay was ok for the price"
i had a good week end at hampton inn.I will definitely recommend the hotel to anyone.
Other trip May 20, 2014
sergo
"Close to airport without the noise"
It was an unexpected pleasure to stay here.
2 night family trip May 10, 2014
D.C. Garcia
"Must Have Been Designed By Opposites!"
The bathroom counter is too high and the sink curves out so much that a shorter person cannot reach the center of the sink! What do children do??? The top of the shower doors (the hirizontal piece holding the door in place) is way too short. My husband who is only 5ft 10in. had to duck inorder not to take out his nose every time he entered or left the shower.
Other trip May 12, 2014
"close to college"
Staff was very friendly when we checked in. Room was adequate for an overnight stay. Breakfast was very good and convenient for someone with limited time.
1 night trip Apr 25, 2014
"Very nice, close to restaurants and bars"
Very clean with nice breakfast, centrally located. Easy to get to major highways and beach.
Other trip Apr 14, 2014
Hotel was excellent, staff great. Free breakfast was great also. Had a very enjoyable and comfortable stay! Highly recommend
4 night family trip Mar 26, 2014
We stayed at this hotel because we were touring Hofstra University. Great location to the school, shopping, restaurants.
1 night trip Mar 15, 2014
RMD
"Walking distance to great shopping areas"
Overall the hotel is what I have come to expect from Hampton Inns. The condition of the hotel and room was clean and new as expected. Bonuses of this location include the close proximity/walking distance to restaurants and good shopping areas.
3 night business trip Mar 16, 2014
Rick G.
"OK stay"
Breakfast was lacking? Not meat in the morning like other Hampton's
4 night trip Feb 20, 2014
"nice familiy hotel in garden city"
people at front desk were top notch. breakfast was very good, nice eating area.
Other trip Feb 24, 2014
"Shopping & Dining All Around"
Very convenient - right next to Roosevelt Field Mall shopping, near many more stores on Old Country Road, numerous restaurants in the immediate area. Adjacent to Meadowbrook Parkway - can thereby quickly go N/E/S/W to other points on Long Island. Room and bath clean, quiet - pillows nice and comfy. Included breakfast varied & excellent, but no meats - suggest to add 1 or 2 types - bacon / sausage etc.
1 night trip Feb 20, 2014
I used this while someone was staying at the NUMC that I was visiting. The hotel is super close and easy to get to. Staff was good and friendly and also gave me a late checkout without any issues. the parking lot is attached to a parking lot for long haul trucks, which is kind of weird, and there are no restaurants within walking distance.
1 night trip Feb 14, 2014
Rob
"Nice place to Stay in Garden City."
I was working in area during recent storms ,and I must say this Hotel not only looked very Clean, But smelt clean all over . Plenty of towels in the room, very comfortable beds. I will stay again.
Other trip Feb 16, 2014
The Skilz
"great hot breakfast"
I stay at Hampton Inns all over the country and they ask have the same breakfasts. This hotel is a standout because they were creative with the got items... like adding extra like ham and cheese to the normally boring scrambled eggs. Yum.
5 night business trip Jan 12, 2014
"Great location and great hotel"
Responsive staff, clean rooms, nice lobby area
4 night trip Jan 10, 2014
"close to shopping"
hotel was very clean, people were very friendly. we had a snow storm and hotel personal was right there to help dig the cars out. excellent service !!!!!!! my total stay was for 10 days. will definitely stay there again......
11 night family trip Dec 24, 2013
ellen
"Very nice-looking, cozy 4-star hotel but...."
Really cozy, cute-looking lobby and restaurant and very friendly and helpful staff. The pool looked great too, but I didn't bring a swimsuit, so I couldn't use it. Bed was very comfortable and bathroom in the room was fantastic. I also liked that there was coffee and tea in the lobby, 24-hours a day, and that the when we arrived, there was a basket of nice-tasting, complimentary cookies at the front desk. The main reason that I knocked a star of the 4-star rating, for a 3-star overall, was that we stayed during one of the coldest nights in the Northeast U.S. over the past 30 years (the high temp was 16 degrees F). This wouldn't have been a problem concerning our hotel stay, except that in our room there was a huge draft coming in from under the heating unit. It felt almost as if there must have been a big, gaping hole in the wall under the heating unit. I even tried to look under the unit to see whether that was the case, but the unit was so close to the floor that I couldn't tell. As a result of the draft, the floor of the entire space near the heater was very cold and the heater had to stay on more than usual. Because we were only there for one night, it didn't bother us too much. But we would have definitely asked for another room had we stayed there more than one night.
1 night business trip Jan 2, 2014
N
"Blood stain"
Blood stain on the light switch in the bathroom.
Other trip Jan 2, 2014