All hotels in Garden City, New York, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here1 North Ave, Garden City, NY, 11530, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1591

excellent stay, especially the staff.
2 night trip Sep 5, 2014
Bob libutti
"Over night stay nice clean hotel"
Easy check in great room and clean no complaints. Highly recommend!
Other trip Sep 8, 2014
Suzi
"Definitely recommend"
Very comfortable, great breakfast, close to shops.
Other trip Aug 29, 2014
MP
"Nice mall next door"
Rooms were very comfortable. Front desk staff very nice. Breakfast served was good. I'm sorry I didn't get to go to the pool but I heard it was very nice. The mall is right next door, lots of great stores for shopping.
2 night trip Aug 22, 2014
Lady Dee
"Excellent service and facility"
Over 3 days, we visited prospective colleges with our son, staying at 3 different Hampton Inns. The young woman at Garden City's front desk was very efficient, helpful & friendly. We greatly appreciated that she gave us each a bottle of water as we checked in, and that we found more bottles in our room. (The front desk personnel at the Syracuse and Ithaca Hampton Inns were, at best, indifferent. In Syracuse we were given bottled water only after requesting it, and in Ithaca there was none.) The large ice water dispenser with orange slices was another nice touch after a long trip. Our room and the other areas of the hotel all appeared clean. Good beds with lovely comforters. The workout room was small but certainly adequate; the swimming pool looked enticing, but unfortunately we had no time to use it. While the location was convenient for us (near highway), it wasn't in a neighborhood where one might feel like taking a walk. Tucked away in an unattractive commercial area, the Inn is about a block from a large mall --but fortunately, the Trader Joe's there was a good place to pick up dinner. Overall, a pleasant experience.
1 night trip Aug 17, 2014
"No room service?!"
So I enjoyed the hotel but it did not have room service. This is one of my biggest joys of a getaway and I did not have that. Otherwise, it was a beautiful hotel that stay enjoyed.
2 night trip Aug 19, 2014
Michi
"family reunion"
after unpacking and getting changed, noticed soaking wet floor adjacent to bed. Inspection was done and a loud blower fan was placed in room. Too noisy to relax. On Saturday night, requested a 7:00am wake up call for Sunday morning- never happened. front desk operator apologized for any inconvenience. Not good.
3 night trip Aug 8, 2014
"Comfortable rooms- impressive free breakfast"
Great service and a surprisingly complete free breakfast. Would definitely stay there again.
2 night business trip Aug 5, 2014
"We had a great time!"
Friendly and responsive front desk staff. We loved the room amenities and enjoyed breakfast. The beds were comfortable and bouncy. (As far as my baby daughter is concerned, this was the highlight of our weekend trip.) The lobby/dining area was a bit too cold for our liking, but that's a teeny tiny nit. We really enjoyed our stay.
1 night family trip Jul 26, 2014
Flora
"Staff is awesome"
Naman and Matteo were incredibly charming and friendly to my husband and me. There was a slight difficulty with my room and the engineer (?) and the head housekeeper were there in minutes. I moved to another room and was given complimentary water and chocolate (lovely!). The rooms/hotel could use a renovation but it's a great location and the staff really made our day. We have already booked 2 more stays.
Other trip Jul 28, 2014
Lyn-Genet
"Very good Hampton Inn but need to Improve"
Room was clean and the service at Hampton Inn is usually very good. Staff painted chairs night before in the dining area and almost got back paint all over my gray suit. When I brought it up to the person at the front desk (looked like he was covering for the "normal" person that is there, he blew me off and didn't acknowledge that their chairs almost bought them a suit and compensation back to me. Breakfast items that are hot barely taste like anything.
3 night business trip Jul 21, 2014
"Great stay - convenient location!"
Staff was friendly & helpful. Not in a great location to walk to things but they provided a list of over 20 restaurants with location & driving distance for each place. Ice, drinks& snacks easily available. Breakfast included & it had a varied selection & the Oatmeal was made right! Nice toppings & fresh fruit. Really nice stay!
2 night business trip Jul 11, 2014
Jeane & Joe
"Great staff and more!!!"
Being from Texas this hotel and its staff were a breath of fresh air considering my horrible new York experience. Extremely clean rooms, great breakfast and awesome staff.... they accommodated with a crib for my infant as well.....well stay here again!
Other trip Jul 1, 2014
Stacie
"Front Desk is Great"
The front desk agents are very helpful and the breakfast was good as well. Perfect location for what I needed to do. Will stay again if Hyatt is unavailable.
1 night trip Jun 24, 2014
W.H.
"very convenient location"
very handy spot for our trip purposes of business
6 night trip Jun 14, 2014
Love the indoor pool and the staffing very professional
Other trip Jun 21, 2014
Huey
"Dependable Business Travel"
I can always count on the Garden City Hampton Inn for a reasonably priced business stop. Not the greatest hotel in Garden City but by far, the most dependable one.
2 night business trip Jun 16, 2014
R Hines
Nice hotel and value for the area.
4 night business trip Jun 9, 2014
"Nice place to stay!"
We had a great experience here. The hotel was well kept, the staff was very nice and the room was very clean and comfortable! It's close to the mall. The breakfast was much better than most free breakfast offerings, as they even had western omelets. I would definitely stay here again!
1 night trip May 16, 2014
"Great hotel...very VERY comfortable room"
I was actually surprised of how nice and comfortable the hotel and rooms were. Good location...night staff when checking in was great..check out staff in the morning not so much..The lady that checked us out was more concerned about the conversation between a guess and other staff member than to my questions and requests that i have to repeat myself a couple of times...I guess it was not interesting enough for her.
1 night trip May 16, 2014
Patty
"hotel stay was ok for the price"
i had a good week end at hampton inn.I will definitely recommend the hotel to anyone.
Other trip May 20, 2014
sergo
"Close to airport without the noise"
It was an unexpected pleasure to stay here.
2 night family trip May 10, 2014
D.C. Garcia
"Must Have Been Designed By Opposites!"
The bathroom counter is too high and the sink curves out so much that a shorter person cannot reach the center of the sink! What do children do??? The top of the shower doors (the hirizontal piece holding the door in place) is way too short. My husband who is only 5ft 10in. had to duck inorder not to take out his nose every time he entered or left the shower.
Other trip May 12, 2014
"close to college"
Staff was very friendly when we checked in. Room was adequate for an overnight stay. Breakfast was very good and convenient for someone with limited time.
1 night trip Apr 25, 2014
"Very nice, close to restaurants and bars"
Very clean with nice breakfast, centrally located. Easy to get to major highways and beach.
Other trip Apr 14, 2014
Hotel was excellent, staff great. Free breakfast was great also. Had a very enjoyable and comfortable stay! Highly recommend
4 night family trip Mar 26, 2014
We stayed at this hotel because we were touring Hofstra University. Great location to the school, shopping, restaurants.
1 night trip Mar 15, 2014
RMD
"Walking distance to great shopping areas"
Overall the hotel is what I have come to expect from Hampton Inns. The condition of the hotel and room was clean and new as expected. Bonuses of this location include the close proximity/walking distance to restaurants and good shopping areas.
3 night business trip Mar 16, 2014
Rick G.
"OK stay"
Breakfast was lacking? Not meat in the morning like other Hampton's
4 night trip Feb 20, 2014
"nice familiy hotel in garden city"
people at front desk were top notch. breakfast was very good, nice eating area.
Other trip Feb 24, 2014
"Shopping & Dining All Around"
Very convenient - right next to Roosevelt Field Mall shopping, near many more stores on Old Country Road, numerous restaurants in the immediate area. Adjacent to Meadowbrook Parkway - can thereby quickly go N/E/S/W to other points on Long Island. Room and bath clean, quiet - pillows nice and comfy. Included breakfast varied & excellent, but no meats - suggest to add 1 or 2 types - bacon / sausage etc.
1 night trip Feb 20, 2014
I used this while someone was staying at the NUMC that I was visiting. The hotel is super close and easy to get to. Staff was good and friendly and also gave me a late checkout without any issues. the parking lot is attached to a parking lot for long haul trucks, which is kind of weird, and there are no restaurants within walking distance.
1 night trip Feb 14, 2014
Rob
"Nice place to Stay in Garden City."
I was working in area during recent storms ,and I must say this Hotel not only looked very Clean, But smelt clean all over . Plenty of towels in the room, very comfortable beds. I will stay again.
Other trip Feb 16, 2014
The Skilz
"great hot breakfast"
I stay at Hampton Inns all over the country and they ask have the same breakfasts. This hotel is a standout because they were creative with the got items... like adding extra like ham and cheese to the normally boring scrambled eggs. Yum.
5 night business trip Jan 12, 2014
"Great location and great hotel"
Responsive staff, clean rooms, nice lobby area
4 night trip Jan 10, 2014
"close to shopping"
hotel was very clean, people were very friendly. we had a snow storm and hotel personal was right there to help dig the cars out. excellent service !!!!!!! my total stay was for 10 days. will definitely stay there again......
11 night family trip Dec 24, 2013
ellen
"Very nice-looking, cozy 4-star hotel but...."
Really cozy, cute-looking lobby and restaurant and very friendly and helpful staff. The pool looked great too, but I didn't bring a swimsuit, so I couldn't use it. Bed was very comfortable and bathroom in the room was fantastic. I also liked that there was coffee and tea in the lobby, 24-hours a day, and that the when we arrived, there was a basket of nice-tasting, complimentary cookies at the front desk. The main reason that I knocked a star of the 4-star rating, for a 3-star overall, was that we stayed during one of the coldest nights in the Northeast U.S. over the past 30 years (the high temp was 16 degrees F). This wouldn't have been a problem concerning our hotel stay, except that in our room there was a huge draft coming in from under the heating unit. It felt almost as if there must have been a big, gaping hole in the wall under the heating unit. I even tried to look under the unit to see whether that was the case, but the unit was so close to the floor that I couldn't tell. As a result of the draft, the floor of the entire space near the heater was very cold and the heater had to stay on more than usual. Because we were only there for one night, it didn't bother us too much. But we would have definitely asked for another room had we stayed there more than one night.
1 night business trip Jan 2, 2014
N
"Locked out of room because electronic key did not"
Overall excellent accommodations !
3 night trip Dec 24, 2013
Robert Bashford
"Great value hotel near the mall"
This hotel was conveniently located less than a 2 minute drive to the Roosevelt Field Mall and within walking distance of other great shopping, including a Shake Shack, Starbucks, and Trader Joes! Definitely important for a business traveler such as myself. The hotel staff was super friendly and efficient, and the breakfast was very nice compared to other Hampton Inn's I've visited. I would highly reccomend this hotel.
2 night business trip Nov 2, 2013
"Pleasant Experience"
My father, brother and I selected this hotel for a 5-day stay during a family reunion. The accommodations were excellent and the price was right. I'd definitely stay again on my next trip to Long Island.
Other trip Nov 13, 2013
Matthew
Had a nice comfortable overnight!
1 night business trip Nov 9, 2013
J. Jones
"Nicely done"
Hotel and room was up to date, clean and comfortable. Staff was courteous. Decent business breakfast. I wish more hotels were like this one. Note to fellow travelers: Most of the restaurants in the area close early.
3 night business trip Oct 27, 2013
road warriors
"Everyday facility"
Simple and satisfactory. Staff very helpful and pleasant
Other trip Oct 28, 2013
"Nice staff"
The young lady at the counter gave some excellent advice on a restaurent when we checked in and gave us a card to help us get in because of the long waiting time there. A very popular place apparently. They seated us immediately. This was a great help since we had traveled a long distance in one day and were pretty tired.
Other trip Oct 26, 2013
"Convenient and clean."
Our stay was very pleasant and the hotel very nice however, the maid service forgot to put sheets on our bed which was inconvenient since we arrived late and had to call and put them on the bed ourselves. Overall, very professional staff and nice accommodations.
2 night trip Oct 18, 2013
"Quick trip home"
Lisa Marie, overnights on the desk, was WONDERFUL as were all the employees with whom I had contact. I called from JFK after a redeye and was told my room was available for a 7 AM check-in so I could shower before going to a reunion. The hotel was easy to find with clear directions, and breakfast was fine - typical hotel waffles, yogurt, cereal, microwave egg thingys....It would be nice if they had larger coffee cups available to take with you on your way out the door. They are surrounded by shopping, if that's your thing, and there are plenty of restaurants up and down Old Country Road, from fast food to a high high end steak house. Actually, the neighborhood is fine, it's just all retail, so nothing really to "see" I would absolutely stay here again.
1 night trip Oct 19, 2013
Jessi
Front desk staff not friendly enough. Did not know much about rewards program.
1 night trip Oct 19, 2013
Comfortable and clean hotel. Friendly staff. Good breakfast.
1 night trip Oct 3, 2013
"Hampton"
New hotel. Very clean with extra large room and bathroom.
1 night trip Sep 20, 2013
The people were extremely friendly!
3 night trip Sep 5, 2013