All hotels in Coventry, Rhode Island, United States of America
4 Universal Boulevard, Center Of New England, Coventry, RI, 02816, United States of America, ‏Hotels.com Expert: ‎855-238-1593

"Working Vacation"
Staff was friendly and helpful. Towels could be softer and ice maker need to be working all the time. Overall my stay was good and I would recommend this hotel
4 night business trip Aug 17, 2015
Howard
"Very Nice Stay"
Very nice hotel. Very modern furnishings, comfortable and clean! Affordable! Free parking, wifi and breakfast at a good price! Would recommend!!!
1 night romance trip Aug 16, 2015
The room was nice, very comfortable. Great places to eat nearby, helpful staff. They have a binder full of dining options for you. Breakfast was decent. They offered instant oatmeal but no feasible way to prepare it (no microwave or hot Water that I saw) but the staff let me heat it up in their kitchen. That wasn't a major issue. It's about 30 mins or a little more from anywhere a visitor would like to see... I'd stay again and recommend to others
3 night romance trip Aug 13, 2015
Nicole
"It's a refreshing stay"
Refreshing
1 night business trip Jul 31, 2015
Frederick
"easy to get in and get out from i 95 hgwy"
We stay two night, it was good enviroment and good breakfast.
2 night family trip Jul 27, 2015
Pasang
AWESOME!!!! Bed was great!!
7 night family trip Jul 15, 2015
Sherrie
Breakfast was the exact same thing every day of our four day stay. It was just ok.
4 night family trip Jul 6, 2015
TED
"Stinky, Dirty Hotel"
Filthy pool, stinky, mildewed rooms. Unhygenic staff (you will gag fro the b.o.).
1 night trip Jun 30, 2015
steven
"Very nice hotel."
Clean and updated, near restaurants, nice breakfast buffet, very helpful staff.
2 night family trip Jun 27, 2015
Amber
"A town with all your needs from rest, shop & eat!"
The place is located at the heart of all needs whether it was a place to eat, a place to shop for clothing or food it was a perfect spot. You had BJ, a bank and Walmart. The people were friendly and very helpful. I would defintely stay here again! It was clean and quiet!
2 night family trip May 21, 2015
Neyra
"Great Place to Stay in Coventry, RI"
Very conveniently located in a retail park that included Walmart, Home Depot and a variety of restaurants and shops.
2 night romance trip May 14, 2015
Howard
"pleasantly surprised"
I really liked the property. I normally stay at another chain when I'm in the area and was quite surprised
1 night trip May 15, 2015
"I'd stay again"
I would certainly stay here again. Any contact I had with the staff was friendly, courteous, and result driven. I was given an early check-in without hassle. We l stayed in our room until 3pm and then asked for housekeeping and were granted that request too. Beds were comfy. Chair and stool on room perfect for relaxing. refrigerator and microwave ... Everything we needed and a nice pool and gym.
Other trip May 10, 2015
LACheerMom
"Nice facilities, noisy air conditioner"
We made the reservation because the hotel was recently remodeled. The rooms appeared to be relatively new. However, the air conditioner sounded like a police siren when it the compressor was running. It did cool down the room well, but we had to use earplugs to sleep through the night.
Other trip Apr 29, 2015
"Good place to stay, will probably stay here again!"
Got 4/5 stars only because of the road the hotel is on. The pavement is TERRIBLE. Pot holes, frost heaves galore. Otherwise, it exceeded my expectations and was clean, friendly, and comfortable.
Other trip Mar 6, 2015
josh
"Just a getawat"
just a night away from the hustle and bustle of everyday life. No dogs no kids Chinese food a movie a great bed it was perfect
"Very convenient and friendly"
Great stay with our dog. Convenient location if not beautiful. Friendly and helpful staff.
1 night family trip Jan 11, 2015
"a very pleasant surprise"
we'd never stayed at a La Quinta before, and would definitely look for one in our future travels.I
Other trip Jan 13, 2015
susan
Our staff was great! The beds were very comfortable and the room was a great size. The breakfast I the morning was ok wished they would of had a fresh fruit cup and maybe some bacon but for the price will not complain.
Other trip Jan 12, 2015
There was no power during my hotel stay. There was no electricity while I stayed at this hotel.
Other trip Jan 2, 2015
No issues here. Nice hotel. Very reasonably priced.
Other trip Nov 24, 2014
"Very pleasant stay and wonderful for our 6 lb pup."
Great stay. Staff very helpful. Breakfast was a nice hot one. Our in an out was easy with our pup. We were glad we had a place to stay away from home with all the convinces.
"Staff went out of their way!"
Ryan whom checked us in was amazing! So nice and beyond helpful! It was our wedding night, we checked in still wearing our wedding clothes and Ryan as a gift to us upgraded our room to a king suite. We loved it. Ryan also had great suggestions for dinner, menus, and printed directions! Ryan made our stay!
1 night romance trip Nov 15, 2014
Nicole
"An Enjoyable Stay"
The hotel was very nice. The front desk staff was friendly and helpful. The bed was very comfortable. My "complaints" are that the coffee in the breakfast area was terrible. It came from a box inserted into the machine. Also, the faucets in the bathroom had to be adjusted exactly in the middle or the water would not turn off. Overall, however, we had a very pleasant one night stay.
1 night romance trip Nov 8, 2014
Sandra
"Big room for a reasonable price."
Room was large and bed was comfortable. The carpet was not installed properly so it was difficult to close the door because the carpet was bunchy. Room did have a stale oder but otherwise was clean.
1 night romance trip Nov 12, 2014
Ronald
"nice room. nice price"
Much nicer than I thought it would be given the affordable price. This was a great hotel room at a great price. Staff was friendly. Room was large, clean, and comfortable.
1 night business trip Nov 12, 2014
"Good hotel"
We only stayed one night but it was clean and comfortable. Off of major highway, breakfast was ok. Free wifi.
Other trip Nov 14, 2014
kim
"Noisy night."
The heater was running off and on all night and was very loud and annoying. It sounded like sirens. We did not sleep at all. It was cold out and needed the heat on. Every 8-10 minutes it would come back on and wake us up. It was a long night and we didn't get much sleep all. The beds were comfortable but didn't really enjoy our night. Another lady complained and mentioned the same noise. Hoping our next stay at a hotel is better.
1 night family trip Nov 1, 2014
EDWARD
"Great deal in Coventry"
We've stayed here often and it is a bargain for the price. The rooms are clean and comfortable. The location is great, near a 24 hour Walmart. The breakfast has a wide variety of hot and cold items. I would recommend this hotel.
1 night romance trip Oct 31, 2014
"Clean and comfortable."
The hotel was clean, comfortable, convenient, and inexpensive. It was exactly what I needed for work.
2 night business trip Oct 26, 2014
Don
"Very friendly staff. Beautiful hotel"
I would reccomend this hotel to all. Clean rooms. Just a very nice experience compared some of the cheaper hotel we have stayed at. Very friendly staff
Other trip Oct 23, 2014
"Good value for the money"
I will definitely stay at this hotel again in the future. The only change I would hope to see is an extension of the hours for the continental breakfast until at least 10 AM.
1 night trip Oct 19, 2014
"great overnight stay"
The front desk was great, very friendly and helpful. Room was perfect, upgraded to a king/queen room....... it was very comfortable, clean..... convenient. Had an amazing dinner at Marchetti's reccomended by front desk.
1 night family trip Oct 18, 2014
deer's
"Nice place to stay near Providence"
We stayed here while visiting family and doing a little touring with our teenaged daughter. Easy on off main interstate, clean quiet smokefree rooms. Service both room service and free breakfast service was good. I will stay here again.
Other trip Oct 18, 2014
Rosanna
"Great hotel to stay on the way"
It was a very pleasant and comfortable stay. The hotel is modern and clean, and has nice facilities (gym, pool). The breakfast also exceeded my expectations. A negative is that breakfast is scheduled to finish at 9am on Sunday mornings... Though in reality it was open much later than announced. Also, I did not get the room that I booked. Conveniently located right outside of the highway and close to many stores.
1 night romance trip Oct 4, 2014
Cedric
"Amazing"
Had an amazing time! It was comfy and clean and spacious! Two thumbs up!!
Other trip Oct 9, 2014
Cat
"business trip, one night stay"
Great hotel @ a great price, hated to leave. Great for a business traveler.
Other trip Oct 8, 2014
Lynn
"Nice hotel six miles from airport"
Great staff. Nice breakfast and fitness area. Overall very clean close to shopping and restaraunts
Other trip Oct 8, 2014
CL
"Decent room and experience"
Room was spacious. Bathroom same. Bed and pillows were good. Overall experience was good to excellent.
1 night romance trip Sep 25, 2014
"A good and convenient place to stay"
Staff were friendly and helpful. Room was clean and comfortable. Hot breakfast was adequate. Location was convenient and quiet. Price was reasonable.
1 night trip Sep 12, 2014
"early arrival"
Well for one thing I called early in the week about early arrival they said to call on morning of arrival So I did the girl said no problem we could come early for we were coming from Vermont and had a wedding so we needed to get ready for it .We arrived around 1pm and the girl said we didn't have the room we wanted which was a king bedroom we had to take two queen beds for people came earlier than us and she gave them to those people and if we didn't want it we would have to wait till 3pm for the king room we were very upset for we had called twice and they should of saved it for us , we didn't have a choice after the fact for we needed to get ready for the wedding. I would of gone to another hotel in the beginning if known wasn't getting a king room so we were very disappointed.
1 night trip Sep 20, 2014
donna fenner
"Must be privately owned"
Not usually disappointed w/ La Quinta. Room not repaired or maintained. Musty mildew urine odors bath area.
4 night trip Sep 4, 2014
Bobby
Stayed for family reunion in Goddard State Park - (20 minute drive) Had great dinner at Chianti's in Warwick
Other trip Sep 15, 2014
"Super clean . Everyone so nice!"
Excellent place to stay. Can't wait to stay in another one.
Other trip Sep 13, 2014
anne
"Elegant"
I love this hotel, you must stay here! The room was elegant with a comfy bed and big. The staff is very nice and accommodating. I would definitely come back in the near future.
1 night romance trip Aug 31, 2014
Mandy
"Close to event"
It was enjoyable.
1 night trip Sep 2, 2014
Bill Matteson
"Convenient for our travel needs."
We thoroughly enjoyed our stay at the Coventry, RI La Quinta. The room was clean & comfortable. We requested a room close to the elevator & the room we received could not have been closer. All the employees were pleasant & helpful from the registration desk to the very efficient breakfast lady! Speaking of your breakfast ... it lacked nothing. Best complimentary breakfast we've had anywhere. One suggestion: put your outside lighting on a timer! When we arrived, after dusk, the outside lights were not on & had we not had reservations, we would have passed La Quinta by. We also unpacked our car in the dark & only after that did the desk employee manually turn the lights on. Automation really is the best way to go. Thank you, La Quinta, for a lovely, comfortable weekend.
2 night trip Aug 22, 2014
"Outstanding hotel"
We really enjoyed the La Quinta hotel. The room was great, clean, well supplied and the bed was very comfortable. The pool was great. We loved the complementary breakfast selection. The area had very good restaurants and attractions. We enjoyed going to the Conicutt Island and the accesses to the beaches. Definitely would recommend this hotel.
2 night trip Aug 30, 2014
Cathy R
"Good motel, convenient location"
Everything about the motel was good except the moldy smelling shower curtain. Convenient location - less than 1/2 hour to Univ of RI. Several chain restaurants within walking distance. Reasonable price that included a good free breakfast.
1 night trip Aug 30, 2014
"Just OK"
The rooms were not cleaned to my liking and the bathroom sink stopper was not working, but the desk assistant immediately came to the room to try to fix. He was pleasant.
1 night trip Aug 30, 2014