All hotels in Vienna, Austria
Neubauguertel 26-28, Vienna, Vienna, 1070, Austria, ‏‎800-491-6126

"THE BEST CHOICE WE HAVE EVER MADE"
WE STAYED IN FLEMING'S HOTEL WIEN-WESTBANHOF FOR 9 / NINE / VERY PLEASANT AND UNFORGETTABLE NIGHTS. ONE OF THE BEST HOTELS WE HAVE EVER STAYED IN. PROFESSIONAL AND EFFICIENT MANAGER AND STAFF, SPACIOUS MODERN ROOMS CLEANED TILL PERFECTION DAILY, GREAT SHOWER AND AIR CONDITIONER, DELICIOUS BREAKFAST, CLOSE TO TRAIN STATION AND SUBWAY.
9 night romance trip Jul 25, 2015
Billie
"Excellent Hotel close to rail station"
We made a last minute booking to Fleming's to see Vienna for the day. Location is close to Westbanhouf Station, perfect to get around the city. Friendly staff, Excellent service. Great value.
1 night romance trip Jul 18, 2015
"A nice moderately priced hotel."
Very adequate hotel. It is very conveiently located. Buffet style breakfast is very adequate. Room is a little tight and doesn't have any room for visiting guests to sit. Shower is awkward. But for two people going solo it is a good nights sleep and a nice enough breakfast. Perfect for travelers traveling light. Very quiet in the evening. Hotel attendants were always polite, courteous and helpful. Restaurant and bar is a little weak on speed, but the food is better than average, and the bar is well stocked with any choices. Mini bar in room is nicely priced but sparse on choices. Overall it it a nice nights sleep and a decent price.
11 night romance trip Jul 4, 2015
"Good business hotel"
A few days of business in Vienna, needing a convenient location, Flemings works great. Good service, great breakfast and comfortable room. Glass shower in the room a bit unusual, but also nice not to be "stuffed" into the bathroom. Being right on the Gurtel not so pretty though, not the most scenic location in this beautiful city.
3 night business trip May 26, 2015
"Elegant"
Classy, European elegance. Good breakfast and free afternoon tea (cake) offered. We were able to park in nearby garage inexpensively €6 for the da. Would definitely stay again.
3 night romance trip Apr 30, 2015
"Nice hotel centre of city"
Very good it has all facility and lots of thing to do close by
Other trip Apr 22, 2015
"quick vacation"
Nice and comfortable for a short stay.
2 night trip with friends Mar 14, 2015
mehrnaz
"excellent location, good breakfast. clean."
good hotel. medium size rooms with good facilities. good buffet breakfast. excellent location.
Other trip Apr 6, 2015
tami
2 nights in Vienna. The hotel is very close to west train station and other transportation. Good breakfast. The only thing that we did not like is the shower in a glassy wall and in the near center of the room.
2 night family trip Mar 15, 2015
Great hotel, close to the Underground and some trains, very easy access to the rest of Vienna. Shopping mall right at Westbahnoff. Shades in the room need to be overhauled. Breakfast was terrific, made to order eggs besides the buffet. Capuchinos, expressos, lattes all included with breakfast. Refrigerator in room always restocked with complementary sodas, water and BIER!
7 night business trip Feb 28, 2015
william
"Close to public Transportation, OK location"
Stay was fine, you don't spend that much time in the hotel anyway when you are there to see the sights! Room a little small, more of a business mans hotel. Fitness sent and amenities , just OK. Couldn't us the Sauna or steam till after 3pm every day, not sure why. Steam never worked in the 3 days we were there. Breakfast included in stay was a great buffet!
3 night trip Sep 30, 2014
PL
close from Metro Station
Other trip Sep 17, 2014
"Vienna Trip"
I booked this hotel because of the great reviews it had, we loved this hotel, the evening meals at the hotel restaurant was amazing! as was the breakfast, the hotel is very clean and modern. The glass shower is in the middle of the room, so some people could have privacy issues with this, but it's pretty cool for a couple. The hotel is within walking distance from one of the main train stations and tram station. Overall we had a great time at this hotel...
3 night trip Aug 23, 2014
We enjoyed our stay. The room and hotel were very comfortable and clean. The location was convenient in that it was close to the metro and train and was in between city center and schonbrunn. However the immediate area around the hotel left a little bit to be desired. We didn't feel unsafe, but it wasn't the nicest. Overall we would recommend the hotel and would stay there again.
2 night family trip Aug 25, 2014
Very good breakfast, very close to the train station, nice service.
Other trip Aug 28, 2014
gigi
Hotel was great! Service was excellent, rooms were clean and nice. Breakfast was nice but bread was not fresh which was a big dissapointment...
2 night romance trip Aug 2, 2014
Christian
"Nice, quiet hotel with great breakfast"
This hotel is a block from the Westbahnhof, on a bit of a shady street, you walk past a few strip clubs on that block. The breakfast is AWESOME. Hotel was quiet except for the 4 a.m. evacuation due to fire alarm being triggered the one night. No compensation for the 90 minutes of sitting outside/ lobby area. Fitness center is nice for a European hotel. The shower is right in the room- you can watch TV while showering in the glass box, might be uncomfortable if not traveling alone or with a partner.
Other trip Aug 17, 2014
Tammy
"Close to Westbahnhof and the Metro"
Great time at Fleming's! The room was beautiful and comfortable. Location was great, just a few minutes from Westbahnhof and the metro. You can get pretty much anywhere in Vienna in just a few minutes. Also really enjoyed their breakfast buffet!
2 night romance trip Jul 30, 2014
The hotel is good, also it is suitable for friend groups, families, and business visits of Vienna. It is very clean, breakfast is great and personal is good but they need to improve their english knowledge. It is located at the end of Mariahilferstrasse but it is near city center just three metro stations.
7 night business trip Jul 30, 2014
"very nice"
very nice we were pleasantly surprised and would stay again----great staff and wonderful breakfast.
3 night trip Apr 23, 2014
"Pretty Hotel"
It's close enough to the train station to be able to get around to the tourist locations you want to be. There is the grocery store, Bella (sp?) to the right out of the entrance of the hotel just a couple blocks down, which was super nice. It's nice to be by one because you can pick up food, snacks and water super cheap. It seems to me like it's more a hotel for business men. We were put in a small room (clean) WAY off and kind of a pain to get to. Bizarre location of a hotel room. But the service of the staff was lovely and breakfast was fabulous!
1 night trip Mar 26, 2014
"Nice hotel close to a convenient train station"
Hotel staffs were friendly and accurate. The hotel is two minutes walk from Vienna Westbahnhof. It is convenient to go to the airport by direct connection bus, central Vienna by U-Bahn and Western Austria by long distant trains.
Other trip Feb 1, 2014
Tosh
Great Hotel and better staff.
2 night trip Jan 25, 2014
Norman Crowe
"A modern hotel not far from city center"
I've been staying in Vienna for 3 days and the hotel I choose appeared very convenient because it was located not far from city center ( 3 metro stops) and from the big shopping street. The room was clean, modern and warm, the food was fine and various. Also free wifi is available everywhere in the hotel.
Other trip Jan 12, 2014
Anna
A most enjoyable stay in a modern clean hotel with helpful and well informed staff. All very good. We were a bit perturbed by the fact the the washbasins in the rooms deliberately do not have plugs, so the water drains away slowly as you are using it for washing or shaving etc. Seems odd. Also (and this might worry some people more than us) it was unusual/unique in having the glass-walled shower in the room itself. However, this was not a problem and it was a very good, clean, spacious shower. The breakfast buffet choice was good and the helpful staff offered to prepare eggs and bacon if we wanted it. The fruit selection, cereals and bread etc were very well presented and we could not have wanted more (except there were no fresh bananas!) Another small incident was connected to the bedside tables in the room. The square shaped tables have a thick glass sheet over them to protect them and we both found that the corners could be sharp if by chance you caught yourself or your clothes on the corners. My companion tore trousers in this way and grazed his leg. So this is something for the management to watch out for. It should not put anyone off using the hotel, which we thought very good value and would recommend. It is near the West Station and on several tram routes and two underground train lines. It is not exactly a posh area of town but the Mariahilfer Strasse close by is very attractive and we found some good local eating places (as well as the hotel restaurant). We hope to return as we enjoyed our stay.
Other trip Dec 30, 2013
Clean, modern hotel not too far from the main shopping street. I would recommend.
5 night business trip Oct 8, 2013
"Good hotel , clean And with design rooms."
A little bit far from The city center of Viena , but you have the transport facilities in front The door.
Other trip Sep 25, 2013
lourdes
"Nice and clean"
We highly recommend this hotel. We enjoyed our stay at the hotel. The staff were very helpful and the breakfast was excellent. Was conveniently close to all public transportation including the train station. We had to use the underground tram and buses to visit the major attraction sites. But our experience with the public transportation was very pleasant and easy to manage.
Other trip Sep 12, 2013
Afaf
"Reasonable Hotel offering good value for money."
Well placed for easy access around the city by public transport, and for adjacent west end shopping and eating. Excellent staff and a decent room. The breakfast was excellent but very expensive. Local cafes in the nearby railway station offer a similar breakfast at half the price. The evening menu is somewhat limited and if weather permits, a short walk to local restaurants is a better option.
Other trip Sep 9, 2013
"Very modern hotel"
We only stayed at this hotel 1 night, but we enjoyed it very much. It is the most modern and innovative hotel we have stayed at. The glass enclosed shower in the middle of the room was somewhat strange, but fun at the same time. Great hotel for the price.
Other trip Sep 8, 2013
Janet
Surrounding neighborhood is not one of the better parts of Vienna. But, the hotel is really nice and close to all public transportation which makes it super comvenient and easy to get anywhere in Vienna! We would recommend the hotel. Just overlook neighborhood.
3 night business trip Sep 2, 2013
Jenn
"Convienent by train station"
5 minutes from the train station makes this very easy to reach. The staff was very helpful with our questions. We did have trouble with connecting to the wifi but we told them and we were moved immediately and found the connection very good and fast.. Breakfast had many choices to select from. We found this a value for the price.
Other trip Sep 1, 2013
farmboy
"Very nice"
A very helpfull staff , a clean hotel, except the pillows are very thin but overall I will stay again at it. A very good location near the subway and the train station. The breakfast was awesome .
3 night trip with friends Aug 11, 2013
Maged
"Poor maintenance/service for a 4-star hotel"
The building and lobby look trendy and new. However, as a 4-star hotel, the maintenance and service were disappointing. I summarized my experience below: (1) No house keeping staff after 10pm: need to go to ground floor front desk to pick up anything you need by yourself. I checked in late, and when I was taking a shower and found I needed another soap. I called the service and was told that "it is not possible" for them to bring this to my room. My room was in a different building (connected to the main building where the front desk is), and I ended up going all the way to the front desk to pick up myself. (2) Poorly maintained: (a) The lights on my headboard was broken (b) Door of the shower room could not be closed properly (so water leaked out to the room) (c) The air conditioner was very loud and could not be turned off (d) The pillow was completely worn out - the center of the pillow was only 1 cm high Note: I did not call the front desk about these because I knew it was not possible for me to get any help after 10pm. (3) The room I had was facing a wall (a few steps away from my window). My room was completely below the top the wall, and there was a ladder going down from the wall. I did not mind there was no view from the room, but I was concerned about safety at night. I was not sure what was behind the wall and who had access to that ladder, which was very close to my window (maybe only 2 meters away from my window)
Other trip Aug 8, 2013
"superior room is good enough"
Hotel staff is very kind and helpful, breakfast is not the best in town but the room is very comfortable
Other trip Jul 29, 2013
"Good place to sleep..."
Flemings is in a good location, that's outside of city center but easily accessible near a main metro station. There is a strip club a few doors down which make the neighborhood seem questionable, and never appealed to us as an area we would want to grab a bite to eat. The room was clean and comfortable. As far as the hotel staff, they were not up to par with my expectations. When asking various questions, they were unaware and I found it easier to ask a random person basic questions about the city. I was a bit surprised by being charged for a local call, but was ok with it being that it was minimal charge. However, I was disappointed in the staff rudely stating that if he didn't charge me, then he would have to pay it. I wasn't complaining about the charge, and simply taken back when I learned of the charge being that it was local and probably appeared surprised. His rude comments were unnecessary. Upon arrival, we were also given access to a room that was already in use. I understand this was a mistake, however it's concerning to think of someone inadvertently being given access to your room and belongings. As I said, it was a decent place to sleep. Personally, I would not return due to the staff.
Other trip Jul 13, 2013
"Close to center"
Friendly staffs and good location. Close to westbahnhof train station. Close walk distance to city center.
Other trip May 23, 2013
We chose this hotel because it was near the train station. As a result it was on a busy street that was noisy.
1 night trip Apr 22, 2013
"Very Convenient"
Nice hotel, just a short walk from Vienna's Westbahnhof (train station). Central location to see major tourist sites in Vienna. Great breakfast buffet. Sleek design of lobby and restaurant. Spacious room. Shower stall in the center of the room was an unusual feature!
2 night trip Apr 22, 2013
"Super convenient w Gigantic Brkfst buffet!"
Modern, boutiquey hotel just a block from Westbahnof and very convenient to U3 and all of Vienna. Funky, fun room with glass shower stall separating sleeping area from bath area! Ask for top floor in back or inner building and avoid the main street. Very quiet, comfortable. Super friendly staff. Breakfast buffet that must be experienced (you won't need lunch)! What a great find, would stay here every time and will check out their other locations as well.
3 night romance trip Jan 3, 2013
Don
"Great hotel for singles or romantic couples"
This was my second stay at the Fleming WBH in the past two years. During this time the hotel has maintained the same quality I experienced the 1st time around. The pros are clearly the location with it's close proximity to the Westbahnhof Train Station, subway and the Airport Bus stop. The hotel is very clean and offers a wonderful breakfast buffet in the morning, which comes with the room. The rooms on the other hand are more stylish then functional. The open glass showers are not for everyone, especially families or older couples who are a bit shy. If your single or a couple who enjoys a pit of exhibitionism, it's great. I would definitely go back to the Fleming on my next trip to Vienna.
Other trip Sep 30, 2012
Maxter
Very good business class hotel near the Westbahnhof. As was going on a day trip to Melk and then on to Salzburg, the location near the train station was very convenient. You can also connect to the U-bahn and the numerous tram lines in the neighborhood. The room was clean and quiet. Very nice spread in the breakfast room with good, strong coffee. The shower situation is as commented on by previous reviewers. Not a problem if you are travelling alone though.
4 night trip Sep 17, 2012
"All around good stay"
My stay at Fleming's was really nice. In addition to being very clean and modern, the hotel rate includes a breakfast buffet that is a great start on a day of touring or business in Vienna. Fleming's is smack between two U-bahn/metro stops that one can walk to in a matter of three minutes. The Westbahnhof station (one of the stations within three-minutes' walk) also has international/national trains so the hotel would well serve a traveler heading off to other destinations after her/his stay in Vienna.
Other trip Sep 25, 2012
"Modern well-located hotel with excellent breakfast"
This hotel is a great value within easy access to Mariahilferstrasse and trams and subway. There are numerous grocery stores nearby. I was upgraded to an "apartment" which was very spacious with tons of storage. The hotel was very clean and served one of the best breakfasts I have had, with quality offerings, beautifully presented. There are three English speaking TV channels, which was great. Since it is so close to Mariahilferstrasse it is easy to mingle with the real Viennese, shopping and eating with the locals, yet still close to all the sights. (Don't miss the Museumsquartier. It's amazing.) One small complaint is that every time you want to use the wifi you have to login. That is annoying, but the wifi always worked and was fast. I liked this hotel a lot.
Other trip Sep 23, 2012
Vaughan
"Nice hotel, close to Westbahnhof (Munich train)"
This is a new and modern hotel. Clean interior. Good breakfast buffet. Walking distance (300m) to Westbahnhof (train from/to Munich) and to U-Bahn. I am not sure what to critisize except for an adult shop that is still next door and it makes the walk back to the hotel a bit "interesting" (but the area seemed completely safe).
3 night business trip Sep 1, 2012

"Can be improved"
A set of towels was missing and I had to walk down all the way to the reception because there was not enough staff to bring them to our room. Wifi was working on and off.
1 night trip with friends Aug 7, 2015
Room was very modern. The shower in the middle of the room was the only reason we booked this hotel haha. We had 2 small beds pushed together. We were not able to check in early. We walked down to the large shopping street while we were waiting to check in. The room had toiletries and wifi. The location was just okay, close to the Westbanhof station but not very close to the center of Vienna for tourist sights. We had to walk past sketchy strip clubs. The breakfast was fantastic!
1 night romance trip Jul 29, 2015
Nicole
"Return to Wein"
Enjoyed our stay, hotel close to tram and metro transport. Metro easy to use and very regular, a few stops into main city area. Hotel staff very friendly, breakfast VG. Shopping nearby.
3 night romance trip Aug 2, 2015
Colin
"Good value for money"
Convenient location and good buffet breakfast.
1 night romance trip Jul 30, 2015
Yuk Lin
Really nice hotel, near the train station as well.
1 night trip with friends Jun 16, 2015