All hotels in Vienna, Austria
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights hereNeubauguertel 26-28, Vienna, Vienna, 1070, Austria, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Elegant"
Classy, European elegance. Good breakfast and free afternoon tea (cake) offered. We were able to park in nearby garage inexpensively €6 for the da. Would definitely stay again.
3 night romance trip Apr 30, 2015
"quick vacation"
Nice and comfortable for a short stay.
2 night trip with friends Mar 14, 2015
mehrnaz
2 nights in Vienna. The hotel is very close to west train station and other transportation. Good breakfast. The only thing that we did not like is the shower in a glassy wall and in the near center of the room.
2 night family trip Mar 15, 2015
Great hotel, close to the Underground and some trains, very easy access to the rest of Vienna. Shopping mall right at Westbahnoff. Shades in the room need to be overhauled. Breakfast was terrific, made to order eggs besides the buffet. Capuchinos, expressos, lattes all included with breakfast. Refrigerator in room always restocked with complementary sodas, water and BIER!
7 night business trip Feb 28, 2015
william
"Close to public Transportation, OK location"
Stay was fine, you don't spend that much time in the hotel anyway when you are there to see the sights! Room a little small, more of a business mans hotel. Fitness sent and amenities , just OK. Couldn't us the Sauna or steam till after 3pm every day, not sure why. Steam never worked in the 3 days we were there. Breakfast included in stay was a great buffet!
3 night trip Sep 30, 2014
PL
close from Metro Station
Other trip Sep 17, 2014
"Vienna Trip"
I booked this hotel because of the great reviews it had, we loved this hotel, the evening meals at the hotel restaurant was amazing! as was the breakfast, the hotel is very clean and modern. The glass shower is in the middle of the room, so some people could have privacy issues with this, but it's pretty cool for a couple. The hotel is within walking distance from one of the main train stations and tram station. Overall we had a great time at this hotel...
3 night trip Aug 23, 2014
We enjoyed our stay. The room and hotel were very comfortable and clean. The location was convenient in that it was close to the metro and train and was in between city center and schonbrunn. However the immediate area around the hotel left a little bit to be desired. We didn't feel unsafe, but it wasn't the nicest. Overall we would recommend the hotel and would stay there again.
2 night family trip Aug 25, 2014
Very good breakfast, very close to the train station, nice service.
Other trip Aug 28, 2014
gigi
Hotel was great! Service was excellent, rooms were clean and nice. Breakfast was nice but bread was not fresh which was a big dissapointment...
2 night romance trip Aug 2, 2014
Christian
"Nice, quiet hotel with great breakfast"
This hotel is a block from the Westbahnhof, on a bit of a shady street, you walk past a few strip clubs on that block. The breakfast is AWESOME. Hotel was quiet except for the 4 a.m. evacuation due to fire alarm being triggered the one night. No compensation for the 90 minutes of sitting outside/ lobby area. Fitness center is nice for a European hotel. The shower is right in the room- you can watch TV while showering in the glass box, might be uncomfortable if not traveling alone or with a partner.
Other trip Aug 17, 2014
Tammy
"Close to Westbahnhof and the Metro"
Great time at Fleming's! The room was beautiful and comfortable. Location was great, just a few minutes from Westbahnhof and the metro. You can get pretty much anywhere in Vienna in just a few minutes. Also really enjoyed their breakfast buffet!
2 night romance trip Jul 30, 2014
The hotel is good, also it is suitable for friend groups, families, and business visits of Vienna. It is very clean, breakfast is great and personal is good but they need to improve their english knowledge. It is located at the end of Mariahilferstrasse but it is near city center just three metro stations.
7 night business trip Jul 30, 2014
"very nice"
very nice we were pleasantly surprised and would stay again----great staff and wonderful breakfast.
3 night trip Apr 23, 2014
"Pretty Hotel"
It's close enough to the train station to be able to get around to the tourist locations you want to be. There is the grocery store, Bella (sp?) to the right out of the entrance of the hotel just a couple blocks down, which was super nice. It's nice to be by one because you can pick up food, snacks and water super cheap. It seems to me like it's more a hotel for business men. We were put in a small room (clean) WAY off and kind of a pain to get to. Bizarre location of a hotel room. But the service of the staff was lovely and breakfast was fabulous!
1 night trip Mar 26, 2014
"Nice hotel close to a convenient train station"
Hotel staffs were friendly and accurate. The hotel is two minutes walk from Vienna Westbahnhof. It is convenient to go to the airport by direct connection bus, central Vienna by U-Bahn and Western Austria by long distant trains.
Other trip Feb 1, 2014
Tosh
Great Hotel and better staff.
2 night trip Jan 25, 2014
Norman Crowe
"A modern hotel not far from city center"
I've been staying in Vienna for 3 days and the hotel I choose appeared very convenient because it was located not far from city center ( 3 metro stops) and from the big shopping street. The room was clean, modern and warm, the food was fine and various. Also free wifi is available everywhere in the hotel.
Other trip Jan 12, 2014
Anna
A most enjoyable stay in a modern clean hotel with helpful and well informed staff. All very good. We were a bit perturbed by the fact the the washbasins in the rooms deliberately do not have plugs, so the water drains away slowly as you are using it for washing or shaving etc. Seems odd. Also (and this might worry some people more than us) it was unusual/unique in having the glass-walled shower in the room itself. However, this was not a problem and it was a very good, clean, spacious shower. The breakfast buffet choice was good and the helpful staff offered to prepare eggs and bacon if we wanted it. The fruit selection, cereals and bread etc were very well presented and we could not have wanted more (except there were no fresh bananas!) Another small incident was connected to the bedside tables in the room. The square shaped tables have a thick glass sheet over them to protect them and we both found that the corners could be sharp if by chance you caught yourself or your clothes on the corners. My companion tore trousers in this way and grazed his leg. So this is something for the management to watch out for. It should not put anyone off using the hotel, which we thought very good value and would recommend. It is near the West Station and on several tram routes and two underground train lines. It is not exactly a posh area of town but the Mariahilfer Strasse close by is very attractive and we found some good local eating places (as well as the hotel restaurant). We hope to return as we enjoyed our stay.
Other trip Dec 30, 2013
Clean, modern hotel not too far from the main shopping street. I would recommend.
5 night business trip Oct 8, 2013
"Good hotel , clean And with design rooms."
A little bit far from The city center of Viena , but you have the transport facilities in front The door.
Other trip Sep 25, 2013
lourdes
"Nice and clean"
We highly recommend this hotel. We enjoyed our stay at the hotel. The staff were very helpful and the breakfast was excellent. Was conveniently close to all public transportation including the train station. We had to use the underground tram and buses to visit the major attraction sites. But our experience with the public transportation was very pleasant and easy to manage.
Other trip Sep 12, 2013
Afaf
"Reasonable Hotel offering good value for money."
Well placed for easy access around the city by public transport, and for adjacent west end shopping and eating. Excellent staff and a decent room. The breakfast was excellent but very expensive. Local cafes in the nearby railway station offer a similar breakfast at half the price. The evening menu is somewhat limited and if weather permits, a short walk to local restaurants is a better option.
Other trip Sep 9, 2013
"Very modern hotel"
We only stayed at this hotel 1 night, but we enjoyed it very much. It is the most modern and innovative hotel we have stayed at. The glass enclosed shower in the middle of the room was somewhat strange, but fun at the same time. Great hotel for the price.
Other trip Sep 8, 2013
Janet
Surrounding neighborhood is not one of the better parts of Vienna. But, the hotel is really nice and close to all public transportation which makes it super comvenient and easy to get anywhere in Vienna! We would recommend the hotel. Just overlook neighborhood.
3 night business trip Sep 2, 2013
Jenn
"Convienent by train station"
5 minutes from the train station makes this very easy to reach. The staff was very helpful with our questions. We did have trouble with connecting to the wifi but we told them and we were moved immediately and found the connection very good and fast.. Breakfast had many choices to select from. We found this a value for the price.
Other trip Sep 1, 2013
farmboy
"Very nice"
A very helpfull staff , a clean hotel, except the pillows are very thin but overall I will stay again at it. A very good location near the subway and the train station. The breakfast was awesome .
3 night trip with friends Aug 11, 2013
Maged
"Poor maintenance/service for a 4-star hotel"
The building and lobby look trendy and new. However, as a 4-star hotel, the maintenance and service were disappointing. I summarized my experience below: (1) No house keeping staff after 10pm: need to go to ground floor front desk to pick up anything you need by yourself. I checked in late, and when I was taking a shower and found I needed another soap. I called the service and was told that "it is not possible" for them to bring this to my room. My room was in a different building (connected to the main building where the front desk is), and I ended up going all the way to the front desk to pick up myself. (2) Poorly maintained: (a) The lights on my headboard was broken (b) Door of the shower room could not be closed properly (so water leaked out to the room) (c) The air conditioner was very loud and could not be turned off (d) The pillow was completely worn out - the center of the pillow was only 1 cm high Note: I did not call the front desk about these because I knew it was not possible for me to get any help after 10pm. (3) The room I had was facing a wall (a few steps away from my window). My room was completely below the top the wall, and there was a ladder going down from the wall. I did not mind there was no view from the room, but I was concerned about safety at night. I was not sure what was behind the wall and who had access to that ladder, which was very close to my window (maybe only 2 meters away from my window)
Other trip Aug 8, 2013
"superior room is good enough"
Hotel staff is very kind and helpful, breakfast is not the best in town but the room is very comfortable
Other trip Jul 29, 2013
"Good place to sleep..."
Flemings is in a good location, that's outside of city center but easily accessible near a main metro station. There is a strip club a few doors down which make the neighborhood seem questionable, and never appealed to us as an area we would want to grab a bite to eat. The room was clean and comfortable. As far as the hotel staff, they were not up to par with my expectations. When asking various questions, they were unaware and I found it easier to ask a random person basic questions about the city. I was a bit surprised by being charged for a local call, but was ok with it being that it was minimal charge. However, I was disappointed in the staff rudely stating that if he didn't charge me, then he would have to pay it. I wasn't complaining about the charge, and simply taken back when I learned of the charge being that it was local and probably appeared surprised. His rude comments were unnecessary. Upon arrival, we were also given access to a room that was already in use. I understand this was a mistake, however it's concerning to think of someone inadvertently being given access to your room and belongings. As I said, it was a decent place to sleep. Personally, I would not return due to the staff.
Other trip Jul 13, 2013
"Close to center"
Friendly staffs and good location. Close to westbahnhof train station. Close walk distance to city center.
Other trip May 23, 2013
We chose this hotel because it was near the train station. As a result it was on a busy street that was noisy.
1 night trip Apr 22, 2013
"Very Convenient"
Nice hotel, just a short walk from Vienna's Westbahnhof (train station). Central location to see major tourist sites in Vienna. Great breakfast buffet. Sleek design of lobby and restaurant. Spacious room. Shower stall in the center of the room was an unusual feature!
2 night trip Apr 22, 2013
"Super convenient w Gigantic Brkfst buffet!"
Modern, boutiquey hotel just a block from Westbahnof and very convenient to U3 and all of Vienna. Funky, fun room with glass shower stall separating sleeping area from bath area! Ask for top floor in back or inner building and avoid the main street. Very quiet, comfortable. Super friendly staff. Breakfast buffet that must be experienced (you won't need lunch)! What a great find, would stay here every time and will check out their other locations as well.
3 night romance trip Jan 3, 2013
Don
"Great hotel for singles or romantic couples"
This was my second stay at the Fleming WBH in the past two years. During this time the hotel has maintained the same quality I experienced the 1st time around. The pros are clearly the location with it's close proximity to the Westbahnhof Train Station, subway and the Airport Bus stop. The hotel is very clean and offers a wonderful breakfast buffet in the morning, which comes with the room. The rooms on the other hand are more stylish then functional. The open glass showers are not for everyone, especially families or older couples who are a bit shy. If your single or a couple who enjoys a pit of exhibitionism, it's great. I would definitely go back to the Fleming on my next trip to Vienna.
Other trip Sep 30, 2012
Maxter
Very good business class hotel near the Westbahnhof. As was going on a day trip to Melk and then on to Salzburg, the location near the train station was very convenient. You can also connect to the U-bahn and the numerous tram lines in the neighborhood. The room was clean and quiet. Very nice spread in the breakfast room with good, strong coffee. The shower situation is as commented on by previous reviewers. Not a problem if you are travelling alone though.
4 night trip Sep 17, 2012
"All around good stay"
My stay at Fleming's was really nice. In addition to being very clean and modern, the hotel rate includes a breakfast buffet that is a great start on a day of touring or business in Vienna. Fleming's is smack between two U-bahn/metro stops that one can walk to in a matter of three minutes. The Westbahnhof station (one of the stations within three-minutes' walk) also has international/national trains so the hotel would well serve a traveler heading off to other destinations after her/his stay in Vienna.
Other trip Sep 25, 2012
"Modern well-located hotel with excellent breakfast"
This hotel is a great value within easy access to Mariahilferstrasse and trams and subway. There are numerous grocery stores nearby. I was upgraded to an "apartment" which was very spacious with tons of storage. The hotel was very clean and served one of the best breakfasts I have had, with quality offerings, beautifully presented. There are three English speaking TV channels, which was great. Since it is so close to Mariahilferstrasse it is easy to mingle with the real Viennese, shopping and eating with the locals, yet still close to all the sights. (Don't miss the Museumsquartier. It's amazing.) One small complaint is that every time you want to use the wifi you have to login. That is annoying, but the wifi always worked and was fast. I liked this hotel a lot.
Other trip Sep 23, 2012
Vaughan
"Nice hotel, close to Westbahnhof (Munich train)"
This is a new and modern hotel. Clean interior. Good breakfast buffet. Walking distance (300m) to Westbahnhof (train from/to Munich) and to U-Bahn. I am not sure what to critisize except for an adult shop that is still next door and it makes the walk back to the hotel a bit "interesting" (but the area seemed completely safe).
3 night business trip Sep 1, 2012
"Very nice hotel"
The room was very clean and well equipped. Also very pleasant was that the room was climatized so that I didn't need to open the window during the night. Overall the Fleming's Hotel was a very nice stay.
Other trip Aug 29, 2012
"Hotel for a concert at Stadthalle"
We stayed in this hotel for just one night after a concert at the Stadthalle. It's about a 5-10 minute walk from the venue, and it seemed like the nicest hotel in the area. It's a more 'real' part of Vienna than the historic center, and if you want to be close to the sights you'd want to stay closer. But, it was perfect for our purposes, that is, not having to go all the way home after a late concert. The check-in was OK though we were the only ones and still had to wait abut 5 minutes for the desk clerk to finish something else. Also the hallway to the room had a cooking smell every time we passed through. The room was flawlessly clean and the glass shower was interesting; didn't bother us but I agree with others I wouldn't want it if I shared a room with someone other than my partner. It's a busy street but we heard no street noise at all. But, the beds were a little firm for our taste. All in all, a convenient and good value depending on your needs.
Other trip Aug 20, 2012
"Review of Flemings Hotel Vienna"
The Flemings Hotel Wien Westbahnof is very easy to find once you get your sense of direction from the rail station. The check in staff was excellent and very helpful. The room, however, could have used new carpet and some of the furniture appeared damaged. Aside from that, the buffet breakfast was outstanding. I would reccomend the hotel to anyone needing a fresh idea for the area.
1 night trip Jul 24, 2012
convenient to to subway and streetcar facilities. Did not care for the open shower in the room. Good wellness center amenities.
2 night trip Jul 19, 2012
"If you can stay here, then do it."
If you can stay at this hotel do it. I actually walked by it because it was so nice I thought there was no way it could be my hotel. The hotel staff spoke fluent English. When I got there the Internet was down, no big deal becauce it was up a short time later. The hotel was extremely clean, one of the cleanest I've ever stayed at. The facilities were all newer and well kept. I was there only for one day/night but was in the room extensively. I was on the first floor opposite the street side. The only noise I heard was the man in the room next to mine through the door that connects the rooms. The restaurant was okay, but I was disappointed in the meal for the price. The beef was not good at all. But the fries and bread were delicious. I would definitely stay at Flemings again, but probably would not eat at the restaurant.
Other trip Jul 8, 2012
Jordan
"Very neat and clean"
I booked the hotel for one night only (in transit). Very conveniently located (5 minute walking from the West Bahnhof). Hotel staff are pleasant and very accommodating. Star-rating in Europe is not the same as in the US. This is probably considered a 3-star hotel in the US. But it rightly deserves to be recommended to visitors who want value-for-money. I just hoped there was a mini-fridge in the room. Otherwise, all else was available.
1 night trip Jun 17, 2012
Clean and Convenient

"Austrian"
Poor Car Parking Facilities and Reception Bloke did not make clear how it worked with the adjacent hotel - eventually found out for myself but could have done without the confusion! No Kettle in the room. No coffee facility during the night and in the morning my partner wanted a cup at 6.45 but was told she had to buy a complete breakfast - not helpful at all so she and I went up to the coffee shop on the corner above and spent our money there - inconvenient.
2 night business trip Apr 21, 2015
Graham
"Nice hotel with great staff"
I stayed at this hotel for 6 nights by myself over the Christmas and I really enjoyed it. The room was clean and I like how they put the bathroom near my bed and the bathroom is also see-through from the outside (not much of a difference when you are by yourself :) ) The location of the hotel is also close to both the underground station and the tram station (I love the trams in Vienna), so easy access to the city centre. In the end I wrote some post-cards and wanted to send them to both England and China (where I am from), but forgot that the post offices are closed on the 25th and 26th and I'm leaving on 27th morning. So I was really panicking and had to ask the reception of the hotel whether they provide this kind of service where they can send them for me. And the staff was so generous and said he could send them off for me on the 27th as a Christmas gift and I didn't need to pay anything (stamps etc), so I was really pleased and thankful. However the only disadvantage was that their wifi didn't work very well at all time, I couldn't get connected to it during the first 2 days when I was there but it worked fine afterwards. So overall I really liked it, and would probably stay there again for my next visit to Vienna.
Other trip Jan 7, 2015
Siyao
"Christmas market bolt hole"
Lovely stay in convenient location for enjoying the beisl and restaurants of the 7th and 8th districts
Other trip Dec 17, 2014
H
"A very good hotel that is very well located"
Located 4-5 minutes walk from the Westbanhof station (airport bus drop off point), Underground and tram stops. Also within the smart Neubau district and an easy walk to the city centre. The hotel was very clean and modern with well equipped rooms, friendly and helpful staff and with a restaurant that served a very good breakfast. We will certainly use the hotel for future visits.
Other trip Dec 2, 2014
Maurice
"Easy access from airport @ only 8 euros"
Everything great. Awesome breakfast and great connection. Close to terminal. The restaurant only recommended for breakfast since it has a very comprehensive buffe. I went other times and the service was poor and the food overpriced and not good. You can get way better food and values in restaurants around. Also the transparent glass shower may only work if your alone or in your honeymoon. Kept thinking about my 9 years old daughter who often travels with me. Ha ! She would have laugh her head off
Other trip Nov 22, 2014