All hotels in Vienna, Austria

Room is all right
stay 6 days,was great break fast
6 night romance trip Oct 25, 2015
musharraf
The room size was ok. The pillows were so flat, did not have any support at all.
1 night romance trip Oct 4, 2015
Nelda
"OK hotel, not a wonderful neighborhood"
The hotel was fine and breakfast was great. The proximity to the Westbahnhoff was helpful for us as travelers who use public transportation. The neighborhood is, however, not wonderful. Advise people to travel at least in pairs, due to transients.
5 night romance trip Sep 10, 2015
"Vacation in Vienna"
Room is clean and large, breakfast is great. Nothing can be criticized on the hotel. But the neighborhood was a kind of negative as we walked back to the hotel at the night, the street was dark and a topless bar was next to it.
1 night romance trip Sep 3, 2015
"Nice modern hotel but with limited parking"
The two things that made our stay short of happy were (i) there was no tea/coffee making facilities in our room (ii) we could not park our car within the hotel's premises and had to park at a nearby car park.
1 night romance trip Sep 15, 2015
Yin
Great hotel. I was pleasantly surprised considering how affordable it was. Close to mass transit via Westbahnhof. Very clean and comfortable rooms. Pretty good free wifi.
3 night business trip Aug 30, 2015
"Flemings Hotel Review"
The staff was great. The glass shower in the middle of the hotel was a bit strange. The hotel is right next to a metro station making it easy to get around.
2 night romance trip Aug 26, 2015
"THE BEST CHOICE WE HAVE EVER MADE"
WE STAYED IN FLEMING'S HOTEL WIEN-WESTBANHOF FOR 9 / NINE / VERY PLEASANT AND UNFORGETTABLE NIGHTS. ONE OF THE BEST HOTELS WE HAVE EVER STAYED IN. PROFESSIONAL AND EFFICIENT MANAGER AND STAFF, SPACIOUS MODERN ROOMS CLEANED TILL PERFECTION DAILY, GREAT SHOWER AND AIR CONDITIONER, DELICIOUS BREAKFAST, CLOSE TO TRAIN STATION AND SUBWAY.
9 night romance trip Jul 25, 2015
Billie
"Excellent Hotel close to rail station"
We made a last minute booking to Fleming's to see Vienna for the day. Location is close to Westbanhouf Station, perfect to get around the city. Friendly staff, Excellent service. Great value.
1 night romance trip Jul 18, 2015
"A nice moderately priced hotel."
Very adequate hotel. It is very conveiently located. Buffet style breakfast is very adequate. Room is a little tight and doesn't have any room for visiting guests to sit. Shower is awkward. But for two people going solo it is a good nights sleep and a nice enough breakfast. Perfect for travelers traveling light. Very quiet in the evening. Hotel attendants were always polite, courteous and helpful. Restaurant and bar is a little weak on speed, but the food is better than average, and the bar is well stocked with any choices. Mini bar in room is nicely priced but sparse on choices. Overall it it a nice nights sleep and a decent price.
11 night romance trip Jul 4, 2015
"Good business hotel"
A few days of business in Vienna, needing a convenient location, Flemings works great. Good service, great breakfast and comfortable room. Glass shower in the room a bit unusual, but also nice not to be "stuffed" into the bathroom. Being right on the Gurtel not so pretty though, not the most scenic location in this beautiful city.
3 night business trip May 26, 2015
"Elegant"
Classy, European elegance. Good breakfast and free afternoon tea (cake) offered. We were able to park in nearby garage inexpensively €6 for the da. Would definitely stay again.
3 night romance trip Apr 30, 2015
"Nice hotel centre of city"
Very good it has all facility and lots of thing to do close by
Other trip Apr 22, 2015
"quick vacation"
Nice and comfortable for a short stay.
2 night trip with friends Mar 14, 2015
mehrnaz
"excellent location, good breakfast. clean."
good hotel. medium size rooms with good facilities. good buffet breakfast. excellent location.
Other trip Apr 6, 2015
tami
2 nights in Vienna. The hotel is very close to west train station and other transportation. Good breakfast. The only thing that we did not like is the shower in a glassy wall and in the near center of the room.
2 night family trip Mar 15, 2015
Great hotel, close to the Underground and some trains, very easy access to the rest of Vienna. Shopping mall right at Westbahnoff. Shades in the room need to be overhauled. Breakfast was terrific, made to order eggs besides the buffet. Capuchinos, expressos, lattes all included with breakfast. Refrigerator in room always restocked with complementary sodas, water and BIER!
7 night business trip Feb 28, 2015
william
"Close to public Transportation, OK location"
Stay was fine, you don't spend that much time in the hotel anyway when you are there to see the sights! Room a little small, more of a business mans hotel. Fitness sent and amenities , just OK. Couldn't us the Sauna or steam till after 3pm every day, not sure why. Steam never worked in the 3 days we were there. Breakfast included in stay was a great buffet!
3 night trip Sep 30, 2014
PL
close from Metro Station
Other trip Sep 17, 2014
"Vienna Trip"
I booked this hotel because of the great reviews it had, we loved this hotel, the evening meals at the hotel restaurant was amazing! as was the breakfast, the hotel is very clean and modern. The glass shower is in the middle of the room, so some people could have privacy issues with this, but it's pretty cool for a couple. The hotel is within walking distance from one of the main train stations and tram station. Overall we had a great time at this hotel...
3 night trip Aug 23, 2014
We enjoyed our stay. The room and hotel were very comfortable and clean. The location was convenient in that it was close to the metro and train and was in between city center and schonbrunn. However the immediate area around the hotel left a little bit to be desired. We didn't feel unsafe, but it wasn't the nicest. Overall we would recommend the hotel and would stay there again.
2 night family trip Aug 25, 2014
Very good breakfast, very close to the train station, nice service.
Other trip Aug 28, 2014
gigi
Hotel was great! Service was excellent, rooms were clean and nice. Breakfast was nice but bread was not fresh which was a big dissapointment...
2 night romance trip Aug 2, 2014
Christian
"Nice, quiet hotel with great breakfast"
This hotel is a block from the Westbahnhof, on a bit of a shady street, you walk past a few strip clubs on that block. The breakfast is AWESOME. Hotel was quiet except for the 4 a.m. evacuation due to fire alarm being triggered the one night. No compensation for the 90 minutes of sitting outside/ lobby area. Fitness center is nice for a European hotel. The shower is right in the room- you can watch TV while showering in the glass box, might be uncomfortable if not traveling alone or with a partner.
Other trip Aug 17, 2014
Tammy
"Close to Westbahnhof and the Metro"
Great time at Fleming's! The room was beautiful and comfortable. Location was great, just a few minutes from Westbahnhof and the metro. You can get pretty much anywhere in Vienna in just a few minutes. Also really enjoyed their breakfast buffet!
2 night romance trip Jul 30, 2014
The hotel is good, also it is suitable for friend groups, families, and business visits of Vienna. It is very clean, breakfast is great and personal is good but they need to improve their english knowledge. It is located at the end of Mariahilferstrasse but it is near city center just three metro stations.
7 night business trip Jul 30, 2014
"very nice"
very nice we were pleasantly surprised and would stay again----great staff and wonderful breakfast.
3 night trip Apr 23, 2014
"Pretty Hotel"
It's close enough to the train station to be able to get around to the tourist locations you want to be. There is the grocery store, Bella (sp?) to the right out of the entrance of the hotel just a couple blocks down, which was super nice. It's nice to be by one because you can pick up food, snacks and water super cheap. It seems to me like it's more a hotel for business men. We were put in a small room (clean) WAY off and kind of a pain to get to. Bizarre location of a hotel room. But the service of the staff was lovely and breakfast was fabulous!
1 night trip Mar 26, 2014
"Nice hotel close to a convenient train station"
Hotel staffs were friendly and accurate. The hotel is two minutes walk from Vienna Westbahnhof. It is convenient to go to the airport by direct connection bus, central Vienna by U-Bahn and Western Austria by long distant trains.
Other trip Feb 1, 2014
Tosh
Great Hotel and better staff.
2 night trip Jan 25, 2014
Norman Crowe
"A modern hotel not far from city center"
I've been staying in Vienna for 3 days and the hotel I choose appeared very convenient because it was located not far from city center ( 3 metro stops) and from the big shopping street. The room was clean, modern and warm, the food was fine and various. Also free wifi is available everywhere in the hotel.
Other trip Jan 12, 2014
Anna
A most enjoyable stay in a modern clean hotel with helpful and well informed staff. All very good. We were a bit perturbed by the fact the the washbasins in the rooms deliberately do not have plugs, so the water drains away slowly as you are using it for washing or shaving etc. Seems odd. Also (and this might worry some people more than us) it was unusual/unique in having the glass-walled shower in the room itself. However, this was not a problem and it was a very good, clean, spacious shower. The breakfast buffet choice was good and the helpful staff offered to prepare eggs and bacon if we wanted it. The fruit selection, cereals and bread etc were very well presented and we could not have wanted more (except there were no fresh bananas!) Another small incident was connected to the bedside tables in the room. The square shaped tables have a thick glass sheet over them to protect them and we both found that the corners could be sharp if by chance you caught yourself or your clothes on the corners. My companion tore trousers in this way and grazed his leg. So this is something for the management to watch out for. It should not put anyone off using the hotel, which we thought very good value and would recommend. It is near the West Station and on several tram routes and two underground train lines. It is not exactly a posh area of town but the Mariahilfer Strasse close by is very attractive and we found some good local eating places (as well as the hotel restaurant). We hope to return as we enjoyed our stay.
Other trip Dec 30, 2013
Clean, modern hotel not too far from the main shopping street. I would recommend.
5 night business trip Oct 8, 2013
"Good hotel , clean And with design rooms."
A little bit far from The city center of Viena , but you have the transport facilities in front The door.
Other trip Sep 25, 2013
lourdes
"Nice and clean"
We highly recommend this hotel. We enjoyed our stay at the hotel. The staff were very helpful and the breakfast was excellent. Was conveniently close to all public transportation including the train station. We had to use the underground tram and buses to visit the major attraction sites. But our experience with the public transportation was very pleasant and easy to manage.
Other trip Sep 12, 2013
Afaf
"Reasonable Hotel offering good value for money."
Well placed for easy access around the city by public transport, and for adjacent west end shopping and eating. Excellent staff and a decent room. The breakfast was excellent but very expensive. Local cafes in the nearby railway station offer a similar breakfast at half the price. The evening menu is somewhat limited and if weather permits, a short walk to local restaurants is a better option.
Other trip Sep 9, 2013
"Very modern hotel"
We only stayed at this hotel 1 night, but we enjoyed it very much. It is the most modern and innovative hotel we have stayed at. The glass enclosed shower in the middle of the room was somewhat strange, but fun at the same time. Great hotel for the price.
Other trip Sep 8, 2013
Janet
Surrounding neighborhood is not one of the better parts of Vienna. But, the hotel is really nice and close to all public transportation which makes it super comvenient and easy to get anywhere in Vienna! We would recommend the hotel. Just overlook neighborhood.
3 night business trip Sep 2, 2013
Jenn
"Convienent by train station"
5 minutes from the train station makes this very easy to reach. The staff was very helpful with our questions. We did have trouble with connecting to the wifi but we told them and we were moved immediately and found the connection very good and fast.. Breakfast had many choices to select from. We found this a value for the price.
Other trip Sep 1, 2013
farmboy
"Very nice"
A very helpfull staff , a clean hotel, except the pillows are very thin but overall I will stay again at it. A very good location near the subway and the train station. The breakfast was awesome .
3 night trip with friends Aug 11, 2013
Maged
"Poor maintenance/service for a 4-star hotel"
The building and lobby look trendy and new. However, as a 4-star hotel, the maintenance and service were disappointing. I summarized my experience below: (1) No house keeping staff after 10pm: need to go to ground floor front desk to pick up anything you need by yourself. I checked in late, and when I was taking a shower and found I needed another soap. I called the service and was told that "it is not possible" for them to bring this to my room. My room was in a different building (connected to the main building where the front desk is), and I ended up going all the way to the front desk to pick up myself. (2) Poorly maintained: (a) The lights on my headboard was broken (b) Door of the shower room could not be closed properly (so water leaked out to the room) (c) The air conditioner was very loud and could not be turned off (d) The pillow was completely worn out - the center of the pillow was only 1 cm high Note: I did not call the front desk about these because I knew it was not possible for me to get any help after 10pm. (3) The room I had was facing a wall (a few steps away from my window). My room was completely below the top the wall, and there was a ladder going down from the wall. I did not mind there was no view from the room, but I was concerned about safety at night. I was not sure what was behind the wall and who had access to that ladder, which was very close to my window (maybe only 2 meters away from my window)
Other trip Aug 8, 2013
"superior room is good enough"
Hotel staff is very kind and helpful, breakfast is not the best in town but the room is very comfortable
Other trip Jul 29, 2013
"Good place to sleep..."
Flemings is in a good location, that's outside of city center but easily accessible near a main metro station. There is a strip club a few doors down which make the neighborhood seem questionable, and never appealed to us as an area we would want to grab a bite to eat. The room was clean and comfortable. As far as the hotel staff, they were not up to par with my expectations. When asking various questions, they were unaware and I found it easier to ask a random person basic questions about the city. I was a bit surprised by being charged for a local call, but was ok with it being that it was minimal charge. However, I was disappointed in the staff rudely stating that if he didn't charge me, then he would have to pay it. I wasn't complaining about the charge, and simply taken back when I learned of the charge being that it was local and probably appeared surprised. His rude comments were unnecessary. Upon arrival, we were also given access to a room that was already in use. I understand this was a mistake, however it's concerning to think of someone inadvertently being given access to your room and belongings. As I said, it was a decent place to sleep. Personally, I would not return due to the staff.
Other trip Jul 13, 2013
"Close to center"
Friendly staffs and good location. Close to westbahnhof train station. Close walk distance to city center.
Other trip May 23, 2013
We chose this hotel because it was near the train station. As a result it was on a busy street that was noisy.
1 night trip Apr 22, 2013

The following English reviews were posted by hotel guests from other countries:

"Shabby chic, or curate's eggish?"
I have stayed before at Fleming's, and would recommend the hotel. However, the room was in the top floor and the blinds did not function, which wasn't too bad in February when it's dark, but would be a disaster in the lighter months. The room felt neglected overall, which is a shame. I had to ask for a kettle in the room, which may be a British thing, but having received one (thanks room service) my mugs were removed and I had to buy my own tea bags because the restaurant didn't like me taking the breakfast tea bags for use in the room.
5 night business trip Feb 17, 2016
"Overpriced stay in Vienna"
Location is close to Subway and therefore great to get to any locTin in Vienna. Bedding was poor, and overall the Hotel is overpriced.
1 night business trip Feb 17, 2016
Alfred
"Pleasing stay overall"
We had a good stay at this hotel. It is modern and rooms are beautifully and simply furnished. Beds are comfortable and clean. Upon check-in we were greeted by a very friendly young man who even offered guidance and advice to nearby attractions. When we went up to the room, we realised he gave us a twin bed room instead of the double room which I booked and specifically requested. As we were rushing to have dinner before the stores closes, we went down and informed him of which he apologised and told us he will change to the correct room and so we went for dinner. When we came back and dragged our belongings down to the reception, he wasn't there anymore but this slightly old, slightly bald manager was there. We explained to him the situation but his knowledge of English seems poor. After awhile, he understood and told us he will give us our double room. We went up to the new room and then we realised it was yet another twin room. Irritated, I went down against and told him, to which he raised his voice and said "what you want is a single bid bed and that is a twin room", "a double room is 2 seperate beds". I was slightly taken aback and was certain my terms was right, but I let it pass as it was late and I told him I just wanted a big bed room. He changed it again and guess what? We got another twin room. We were tired at that point and just gave up at his horrible service. Other than this incident, the rest of the reception was excellent and the stay was very good.
Other trip Dec 26, 2015
Alexandr
SG
"poor hospitality"
Overall nice modern clean hotel in a nearly central location, public transport is very close and great for getting straight into the heart of town. Check in was a bit on the slow side and at check out was dealing with another guest at the same time so we did not get her full attention. On our final night we returned to the hotel at 1am after eating out in the city and the bar appeared open, there were people sat at the bar laughing and joking, music was playing and there was a bartender stood behind the bar. We asked for 2 cups of coffee and the bartender came out from behind the bar shouting "no no no" and waiving his hands in the air for us to go and slammed the door shut behind us, while the other people remained in the bar. We didn't understand what was going on and this tainted our lasting impression of flemmings hotel.
3 night trip with friends Dec 11, 2015
Derrick
"A gem in the fringes of the inner rin"
Flemings Hotel was an ideal location for me next to the Westbanhoff and shopping/dining opportunities access. There are some adult bars nearby and quite a number of Syrian refugees a few blocks away so its worth noting for those with families but it did not bother me. The room was great, bed was comfortable, bathroom was a pleasant surprise at least in my room [would be awkward if you were traveling with your parents since its see-thru from the sleeping area]. Wifi was strong though its limited to 1-2 devices at most and not quite as fast as I was accustomed to in Europe. The women hotel staff at the front desk and restaurant were very cordial and accommodating but the men tended to be more terse and seemed annoyed or bothered when you asked them a question. But this is a minor quibble.
3 night trip Oct 8, 2015