All hotels in Wildwood Crest, New Jersey, United States of America
9101 Atlantic Ave, Wildwood Crest, NJ, 08260, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

Beautiful view nice staff great location nice warm pool very clean will stay there many more times. Great location for kids as well.
Other trip Jun 1, 2015
victoria
"great place to stay"
awesome room right near the beach I would definitely go back
Other trip May 25, 2015
Austin
"Nice hotel close to the beach"
Right on the beach. Very clean pool was nice. Guy at front desk was very friendly
Other trip May 21, 2015
"Uncomfortable beds"
The room was spotless but the bed was rock hard.
3 night romance trip Sep 19, 2014
Lee
"Located in a nice & quiet part of Wildwood Crest"
The place is right at the beach and you don't have far to walk to get onto the beach. It was located not far from restaurants and a park is a few blocks away within walking distance. The staff were friendly & helpful.
Other trip Sep 26, 2014
Carolyn
"Wonderful!!"
It is an older hotel but very clean (even close to the beach!), staff is very pleasant and helpful and close to attractions! I would stay there again!!
2 night trip Sep 19, 2014
Ann Longenberger
"Convenient and comfortable hotel"
Our staying was nice and convenient. Grocery and restaurant was also close.
Other trip Sep 20, 2014
the internet picture wasn't as the real room was
3 night trip with friends Sep 4, 2014
Gilles
We had an oceanfront 2 room suite. The view was beautiful, the beds were comfortable, the sofa bed was NOT. Bathroom was in need of update, tub and sink drain didn't work. We didn't pay full price and only stayed one night so it was an ok visit. If we'd paid full price I would have complained and been terribly disappointed.
1 night trip Sep 10, 2014
"Lazy Days In Wildwood"
The hotel is located at the southern end of Wildwood Crest. It was very quiet and relaxing. It was nice super short walk to the beach. The hotel is old, but the room was clean. The water pressure in the shower was awful. It felt like you couldn't even get the shampoo out of your hair. Bring your own; it is not provided. We didn't get much sleep because the beds were very uncomfortable, but the pillows were great. The lady at the front desk wasn't very friendly, but she was helpful. I never saw her even smile once.
2 night romance trip Sep 3, 2014
Old hotel, but very clean and well kept. Perfect location.
1 night family trip Aug 21, 2014
Pedro
"Just ok"
Location was the best thing about this hotel. Rooms were clean but need updating. Staff friendly. Parking spots were super tight. Came back from beach wanting to take a shower only to find luke warm water, called front desk, their reply was sorry no maintenance man that day and let the shower run it should warm up, no fun giving a eight month old and six year old cool showers.... The water never warmed up. For over 250 a night I feel I didn't get my money's worth
Other trip Aug 22, 2014
"one night stay"
the rooms were extremely clean and well maintained...beds, as well as sofa bed was almost like new and very comfortable...the staff were extremely nice and friendly and were very helpful with the information they provided us...would definitely recommend his resort for everyone...lots of little children...on the beach, and as a senior citizen, I was actually able to get down to the beach and ocean...it definitely looks like a destination for more than a night next year..
Other trip Aug 5, 2014
Claire
Our stay was great with great service.only complaint was the beds are quite hard. But if that's all I have to complain about then life is good. Will stay at Acacia again if in the area.
2 night trip Jul 20, 2014
Dan H
"Nice hotel very close to the beach"
Good experience, I liked that a cafe shop is right at the bottom of the hotel.
Other trip Jul 28, 2014
Iris
"nicer than expected"
A far cry from typical beach motels. Staff very nice and hotel well maintained. Very clean and no damp smell that tends to come with beach motels. Right on the beach, close to umbrella and chair rental.
1 night family trip Jul 6, 2014
ChaMere Davis
We had a great time. Price to walk out and there is the beach. Family friendly . People at desk very nice. Clean and spacious rm
Other trip Jul 8, 2014
Only a few minor things. The bed was very hard. The shower nobs need to be set the right way instead of a very cold shower.the outlits need to be fix so I and the rest of the members could use there hair dryer and curling iron. They only can plug in one at a time. Other than that it was a nice place to go to again.
1 night trip Jul 3, 2014
Christopher Brayerton
"Right on the beach."
Enjoyed our stay. Only complaint was that the .wi-fi and cable were spotty
4 night trip Jun 26, 2014
"Beach"
My girls and I had a great time staying here. You can go from pool to beach back to the pool. The staff was friendly. The room was exactly what it was stated to be. My girls and I will be back. I would recommend this hotel to families. Very family friendly.
Other trip Jun 30, 2014
jeanette
"Great view of the ocean"
It was a very nice hotel. Did not have all the luxuries of a chain motel but a quaint place to stay for some time away from home. We were only there 1 night but I definitely would have stayed longer if there was a room available. We had ocean view and it was a nice view of the ocean while only half a block from the beach.
Other trip Jun 26, 2014
Tammy
"will return"
Like the kitchen n frig n stocked kitchen i will be returning
1 night family trip Jun 19, 2014
DAMBLKKID
"Perfect stay on the beach!"
Myself & 2 kids stayed from a Tuesday-Friday and had the best time. Super clean, nice people, pool ON the beach right where dolphins swim! Def. will come back!
Other trip Jun 22, 2014
brenda
"Pleasant getaway at the Jersey shore"
This is my 2nd time at the Acacia hotel in Wildwood Crest. Rooms are clean and comfortable. The staff if friendly and accomodating.The location is ideal if you want to relax by the beach. Unfortunately it rained on 2 of the 4 days I was there, so I did have to spend a good chunk of time indoors. The only criticisms I have are that the room clock was not working, and the rooms are supposed to have free HBO cable, and that was not working either. I notified the front desk, and followed up the following day, but neither had been fixed by the time I checked out. A minor annoyance, but worth mentioning. Overall still a nice place to stay with reasonable rates right next to the beach.
3 night trip Jun 9, 2014
Reasonable rates and a clean room. Nothing fancy, but the room was nice, the pool was in good shape and the staff was very helpful.
Other trip Jun 16, 2014
Earl
"Great family value"
Lovely suite, perfect for a family, pool overlooks the beach, every room has a beach view. Great value. Kitchen with full-sized fridge, microwave, 2 burner stove, pots, pans, plates, cutlery. Only negative was they don't provide coffee with the coffee-maker, like in a traditional hotel room. Since most guests come for a week with all their groceries, those folks come well-stocked. We spent one night and didn't know to bring coffee - but there's a great little coffee/breakfast sandwich/grocery shop just a few blocks away that the desk staff recommended. Just a short drive to historic Cape May, and MUCH more affordable. Best of both worlds.
1 night trip Jun 12, 2014
Being a Beach Front Hotel, I would expect to be closer to the actual beach, air conditioner did not work the first night of our stat, staff was notified and had repairs done in less than an hour.
Other trip Jun 10, 2014
gary
"Great place for Family Fun"
Barbeque grills were awesome. Heated pool was great too. Adjoining Beach for peaceful and clean. Thoroughly enjoyed my 2 nights.
2 night trip with friends Jun 6, 2014
Himanshu Dhimar
We booked this hotel, because it was conveniently close to cape may, and wildwood. The service was pleasent, and the rooms were always clean. We ended up staying in extra night for a real reasonibly low rate. The beach was the best part, walking distance from the hotel. I recommend anyone to go to Acacia.
Other trip Jun 9, 2014
"Weekend getaway"
Cozy comfortable place to stay ... I enjoyed myself ... The price was great and there was a good value ... I don't mind booking here again in the future ... I will also refer others ...
Other trip Jun 2, 2014
Positive: Great location. Great staff. Clean room. Negative: You have to check out before 10am, it is too hurry for us, especially we have a small child.
Other trip Jun 1, 2014
"Salt Air:"
Love the smell of the salty air, and the sounds of the Jersey Shore a lot of new restaurants since the last time here "20 years"
Other trip May 28, 2014
"Will return"
Clean room and very friendly staff I would definitely stay here again and recommend to others
Other trip May 18, 2014
"Pleasant Experience"
The hotel was clean and well kept. There were plenty of touches that made us feel like we were at a home away from home. There was added value due to the close proximity to the beach, the kitchenette, and the separate bedroom. Very kid friendly.
Other trip May 18, 2014
"loved the location"
This was a last minute getaway. The resort location was perfect. Staff was very friendly and helpful. The beach was beautiful. The room was clean and comfortable. Would surely return.
Other trip May 16, 2014
Gail
"All the comforts of home at a great price"
Great beachfront location and about as far south in Wildwood Crest as you can get. The kitchenette comes complete with dishes and silverware. The room was comfortable and spacious, with windows in the front and back allowing the sea breeze to blow through. It's hardly the fanciest hotel on the shore, but a great value. This is my second stay and won't be my last.
3 night trip with friends May 6, 2014
Kati
"Nice hotel close to the beach"
I stayed three nights. My stay was very nice. The staff cleaned up my room every day.
Other trip May 13, 2014
andy
We had an enjoyable time. Our only problem was the tv wasn't working and they needed to replace it 3 times. But they did respond quickly each time. They even offered tonletbus watch tv in another vacant room if we wanted. I would recommend staying here and given the opportunity we will return.
Other trip May 12, 2014
mary
"Affordable hotel and rooms overlooking the beach"
This is an affordable hotel in Wildwood, rooms were clean and big and generally are a little bit outdated. But for a weekend or day trip, this room was perfect and I can recommend the ocean view rooms. Those have sun chairs on the terrace overlooking the ocean and dunes.
Other trip May 12, 2014
Tina
"It was okay"
I wasn't overly impressed. We got there and the rooms were freezing and they couldn't figure out why. It turned out they needed to flip the circuit which should have been taken care of before we checked in. My companion's room had a broken tv and to fix the problem they got a tv that barely worked. The pool was also unable to be used the first two days we were there
3 night trip May 2, 2014
Stated there for a night. Very clean place right at the beach
Other trip May 10, 2014
"Great location and pleasant"
Nice beach view, plenty of space to sit and grill outside. The rooms were nice and overall great beach deco!!
Other trip May 10, 2014
Belinha
"ehhh..."
The motel was so far from the boardwalk and I had the impression that it wasn't far... the staff was very friendly and extremely accommodating, However, my young daughter wanted to go swimming and couldn't because the pool resembled a swamp! They apologized and told me that it was like that because of the torrential down pour (on Wednesday, I checked in Friday). I feel the pool should have been READY because Thursday was clear sunny skies, which tells me that they didn't care much to get it back in shape for guests. THEN, I get to the room and it's beautiful but there was problems with cable throughout the day which irritated me to NO end. It got rather chilly during our stay and my daughter complained all night of being cold (which you hate to hear as a mother) and the thermostat was set and locked at a certain temp so we froze all night. Morning was so cold that it took honestly close to 15 minutes to run warm and we had to rush so no one showered... for our pool and cable trouble were compensated with a free nights stay so it made everything better...nice people
1 night family trip May 2, 2014
"Great stay at the resort."
Got Married on the beach on Saturday. Met a lot of nice people during our stay.Plan to return next year for our anniversary. Pleanty of space in the room and was nice clean and fresh.
Other trip Oct 1, 2013
"Mamma's Review"
Nice, clean, quiet motel at the southern end of Wildwood. We enjoyed our stay and would definitely recommend to anyone who wants to be removed from the noise. (Vacation taken end of September 2013.) You do have to drive to the Boardwalk. The walk is too long especially if you want to stay on the Boardwalk until the evening.
Other trip Oct 1, 2013
"Great Price, Great Place"
The hotel was very clean and the staff was friendly. The price was great. It was our first time in Wildwood, and we had a wonderful vacation there. The hotel was right on the beach, which was very convenient. We had a great view of the ocean from our room.
2 night family trip Sep 27, 2013
We were satisfied with our stay at Acacia. The room was not as spacious as the photos on the web indicated, and the lighting in the bathroom could have been better. Other than that, the room was very clean, the reception personnel were very friendly and helpful and the ocean front view was gorgeous. We would definitely stay there again.
2 night trip Sep 18, 2013
Brooke
"Acceptable"
Room was clean and spacious-- the TV cable company needs help, connection was terrible. I was surprised no little "extras" in the bathroom (shampoo etc). Great location-- right on the beach!!
1 night trip Sep 15, 2013
Rosemary
"nice, kind of retro"
hotel staff was great. room very clean and comfy. appliances were there, but some needed replaced or updated. kitchenette was suitably stocked.
Other trip Sep 15, 2013
mark and monica
"You get what you pay for"
The staff were very accommodating. The pool was clean and nice. Great location next to the beach. First time to Wildwood Crest. We enjoyed the town. Much cleaner than Wildwood itself.
Other trip Sep 7, 2013