All hotels in Wildwood Crest, New Jersey, United States of America
9101 Atlantic Ave, Wildwood Crest, NJ, 08260, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

We had an enjoyable time. Our only problem was the tv wasn't working and they needed to replace it 3 times. But they did respond quickly each time. They even offered tonletbus watch tv in another vacant room if we wanted. I would recommend staying here and given the opportunity we will return.
Other trip May 12, 2014
mary
"Affordable hotel and rooms overlooking the beach"
This is an affordable hotel in Wildwood, rooms were clean and big and generally are a little bit outdated. But for a weekend or day trip, this room was perfect and I can recommend the ocean view rooms. Those have sun chairs on the terrace overlooking the ocean and dunes.
Other trip May 12, 2014
Tina
"It was okay"
I wasn't overly impressed. We got there and the rooms were freezing and they couldn't figure out why. It turned out they needed to flip the circuit which should have been taken care of before we checked in. My companion's room had a broken tv and to fix the problem they got a tv that barely worked. The pool was also unable to be used the first two days we were there
3 night trip May 2, 2014
Stated there for a night. Very clean place right at the beach
Other trip May 10, 2014
"Great location and pleasant"
Nice beach view, plenty of space to sit and grill outside. The rooms were nice and overall great beach deco!!
Other trip May 10, 2014
Belinha
"ehhh..."
The motel was so far from the boardwalk and I had the impression that it wasn't far... the staff was very friendly and extremely accommodating, However, my young daughter wanted to go swimming and couldn't because the pool resembled a swamp! They apologized and told me that it was like that because of the torrential down pour (on Wednesday, I checked in Friday). I feel the pool should have been READY because Thursday was clear sunny skies, which tells me that they didn't care much to get it back in shape for guests. THEN, I get to the room and it's beautiful but there was problems with cable throughout the day which irritated me to NO end. It got rather chilly during our stay and my daughter complained all night of being cold (which you hate to hear as a mother) and the thermostat was set and locked at a certain temp so we froze all night. Morning was so cold that it took honestly close to 15 minutes to run warm and we had to rush so no one showered... for our pool and cable trouble were compensated with a free nights stay so it made everything better...nice people
1 night family trip May 2, 2014
"Great stay at the resort."
Got Married on the beach on Saturday. Met a lot of nice people during our stay.Plan to return next year for our anniversary. Pleanty of space in the room and was nice clean and fresh.
Other trip Oct 1, 2013
"Mamma's Review"
Nice, clean, quiet motel at the southern end of Wildwood. We enjoyed our stay and would definitely recommend to anyone who wants to be removed from the noise. (Vacation taken end of September 2013.) You do have to drive to the Boardwalk. The walk is too long especially if you want to stay on the Boardwalk until the evening.
Other trip Oct 1, 2013
"Great Price, Great Place"
The hotel was very clean and the staff was friendly. The price was great. It was our first time in Wildwood, and we had a wonderful vacation there. The hotel was right on the beach, which was very convenient. We had a great view of the ocean from our room.
2 night family trip Sep 27, 2013
We were satisfied with our stay at Acacia. The room was not as spacious as the photos on the web indicated, and the lighting in the bathroom could have been better. Other than that, the room was very clean, the reception personnel were very friendly and helpful and the ocean front view was gorgeous. We would definitely stay there again.
2 night trip Sep 18, 2013
Brooke
"Acceptable"
Room was clean and spacious-- the TV cable company needs help, connection was terrible. I was surprised no little "extras" in the bathroom (shampoo etc). Great location-- right on the beach!!
1 night trip Sep 15, 2013
Rosemary
"nice, kind of retro"
hotel staff was great. room very clean and comfy. appliances were there, but some needed replaced or updated. kitchenette was suitably stocked.
Other trip Sep 15, 2013
mark and monica
"You get what you pay for"
The staff were very accommodating. The pool was clean and nice. Great location next to the beach. First time to Wildwood Crest. We enjoyed the town. Much cleaner than Wildwood itself.
Other trip Sep 7, 2013
"Fun beach vacation!"
The Acacia is an older hotel but don't let that fool you. It is very clean and in a wonderful location being right on the beach. It has a full size refrigerator so you can bring food to save money. It has a coffee pot, toaster, stovetop and a microwave. There are also 3 gas grills for the guests to use to cook their meals. Very nice and convenient! I can't wait to go back next summer. Right next door there is a hotel that has a restaurant which is great for morning coffee if you do not utilize your coffee maker.
3 night family trip Aug 28, 2013
Emily D.
"last minute family vacation"
very nice staff. room clean but had a strange odor. the biggest complaint was that the parking was very tight if you have a suv good luck squeezing into parking spaces. also no hair dryer or room alarm clock
2 night family trip Aug 28, 2013
wildwood stay
"The hotel is on the beach in a quiet neighborhood."
It was a nice hotel on the beach. Pool was heated but not enough chairs. The hotel room was spacious and very clean. Beds were comfortable. Like with any other hotel if you get cold the blankets are not enough. I suggest bringing a couple of blankets. If your looking for a lot of activity, this is not the hotel for you. You can walk to the boardwalk but it is a hike. I went through Expedia and never had a problem with any of my transactions. I would reccomend this hotel to families or girls weekend.
Other trip Aug 22, 2013
chris
"Not Bad"
We booked it last minute. The parking spots are a little narrow. We thought the view would be facing the beach, but it's actually perpendicular to it. The pool wasn't always heated. The shower's hot and cold was reversed and being tired from a long drive, it would have been nice not to have our problem-solving skills tested. Also, we had to keep adjusting the hot and cold, as they don't stay constant. There's not much in the area apart from the beach. Otherwise, it's clean, quiet, well maintained by a friendly staff.
3 night family trip Aug 16, 2013
"Good but pricy"
Clean, not bad but definitely not a resort, pictures look better, in reality ... Much smaller. Price wise it is too expensive, yes it was a last minute find and between the 3 couples didn't come to that much but still, would not pay the price for just one family.
1 night family trip Aug 10, 2013
Alicia
"Needs Updating"
Overall it is a great stay however the rooms could use updates such as new furniture, more comfortable bedding, and simple accent pieces to make the rooms more appealing. The rooms seem stark and boring which brought down the comfort level of our stay. It seems as if the hotel is using the prime on the beach location which is a huge plus, however you really reconsider how much you are paying for your stay when you see the outdated rooms.
Other trip Aug 12, 2013
jer
It's a great place in Wildwood Crest. It has pretty much everything you want for a family vacation, right off the beach (nice for small kids, shallow and waves are ok for the Atlantic side. Its also on the quite side, away from wildwood boardwalk craziness, but close enough (5 min drive) if you want to get to it. It doesn't have a restaurant or coffee shop, but you can find a few around...even next door. Would def stay there again.
3 night family trip Jul 25, 2013
Globetrotter
"Perfect beachfront location"
Very clean and comfortable 2 room efficiency, quite large with all the conveniences my family needed. Amazing ocean views, great decks, nice pool. Wonderful staff and great service. My children did not want to leave. We can't wait to come back !
2 night family trip Jul 17, 2013
Family
Got a great last minute rate and stayed here with my husband and 2 year old son for 3 nights. We had such a nice time we stayed for a 4th night. Right on the beach, clean, not luxurious but it had everything we needed. We enjoyed the pool and it was perfect to be right on the beach. Wildwood Crest is really nice. It's much quieter and family friendly than Wildwood. Our room for the 4th night was an Ocean Front with a private balcony, which was a very nice treat (the rooms all have a nice side view of the ocean, but the balconies are also the walkways for people to get to their rooms). We had a great time and would stay here again.
Other trip Jul 21, 2013
Great place to stay. Staff was friendly and helpful. Easy walk to the beach.
3 night trip Jul 4, 2013
dchang
"great location!!!"
hotel is right in front of the beach with parking which was great. it needs serious updating, very 80's, cheesy colors. furniture shows serious signs of wear and tear. it just needs a little updating to be a great hotel. very clean and well maintained. pool is extremely small and deep, only suitable for cooling off, not for young children.
Other trip Jul 8, 2013
cc
Excellent service when AC wasn't working. No hotel toiletries as advertised but manager brought us a full bottle of shampoo.
2 night trip Jun 25, 2013
Joan
"Okay hotel on the beach"
It was a middle of the road place. The water temperature in the shower was never constant. It was hot then cold etc.
Other trip Jun 27, 2013
"not so impressed"
We stayed for one night. the staff was accommodating as far as our need to check in a little early. However, their were seven people in our party, stayed in a room that sleeps eight, and only had enough towels for five people. go figure. AND the shower handle only gives cold or hot, if you put it to the 'in between' straight up position - it turned OFF. lots of fun.
1 night trip Jun 23, 2013
"good hotel for the money"
Room was clean. right on the beach. quick check-in. small kitchen with a bedroom
Other trip Jun 24, 2013
"Simple hotel, clean, and close to the beach"
Simple motel, with average sized rooms. Pretty clean, with not frills. Best part is the 1 min walk to the beach. Good place for kids.
Other trip Jun 23, 2013
"Clean, beachfront... What else is needed"
Great friendly staff .. Beachfront and extremely clean. We will definately recommend this hotel to friends and family. Great grilling areas as well.
Other trip Jun 22, 2013
"Nice hotel ocean view"
Very nice roomy ocean view . Friendly staff... Swimming pool is small though
Other trip Jun 20, 2013
"Nice comfortable hotel"
This hotel is very nice and comfortable. The two - rooms with kitchenette was a real bonus in a beach environ. The decor is a little dated but the staff keeps the rooms immaculate. I would definitely return and recommend this location to anyone traveling to the wildwoods or Cape May.
4 night trip Jun 13, 2013
Irish Mike
"Right off the beach!"
Great place. Perfect for families. Very close to the beach, easy access.
Other trip Jun 18, 2013
Rachel
"Excellent for the price and location"
My only complaint is the beds are hard as a rock. The rooms are much larger than I expected and very clean. Good place for a family.
1 night trip Jun 15, 2013
Jake
"Walked out the door and onto the beach!"
While the room was smaller than I was expecting, the location couldn't be beat! I was on the first floor with an oceanfront room. When I stepped out of the room, I had just a few steps and my toes could wiggle in the sand. When I'm at the beach, I'm there to be outside so the small room didn't sour my stay. It was what I would consider a stereotypical Wildwood hotel - nothing fancy but the efficiency aspect was nice to make breakfast and lunch super easy. Of course there was a coffee shop right next door at another motel if one didn't bring their own coffee or breakfast items. I would recommend the Acacia and wouldn't mind staying there again. While there aren't many restaurants within walking distance, nothing is a long drive in Wildwood/Wildwood Crest.
Other trip Jun 17, 2013
"Great weekend with the kids"
Clean, comfortable, right on the beach. Very nice staff. Short drive to the amusements. Quiet & relaxing. Lots of families. We had a great weekend.
Other trip Jun 17, 2013
"Family Ocean Front Hotel"
Hotel was right on the beach, pool was heated and good for swimming, and it was a close drive to the boardwalk, owners were friendly and helpful, room was confortable and clean, kitchenette was outfitted simply with dishes, pots and utensils, but had everythng we needed to fix simple meals.
1 night trip Jun 14, 2013
LG
"loved the conveniences"
this hotel was a great place to stay, it was very close to the beach and very clean. loved the convenience of having a kitchen and living.room area. the ability to sit down with family at a table.to eat was also great. Overall,.I would.recommend others to stay here.
2 night family trip Jun 12, 2013
Serina
"Relaxing getaway"
I stayed for 3 days 1st week of June. I booked a 2 room efficiency suite with kitchenette. The rooms are well maintained, clean and comfortable. It looks recently renovated. The only negative was the bedroom TV did not appear to be working, the one in the living/seating area worked. Parking can be a challenge because of the layout and area sectioned off for tour buses. Staff was friendly and accomodating.
3 night trip with friends Jun 4, 2013
This was a very nice beach hotel especially for the great price that I paid. I would definitely chose this hotel in the future.
3 night trip Jun 3, 2013
"I felt like I was at a private beach house"
Excellent! The privacy of the room along with the wonderful view from the bay window I was experiencing as I was dining sitting at the table listening to nothing other than the sound of the surf is quite commendable!
1 night trip with friends Jun 3, 2013
Jon
"Perfect"
The hotel was everything I could have wished for. Right on the beach, very close to both Wildwood boardwalk and Cape May. Great value. I absolutely recommend it.
2 night romance trip Jun 2, 2013
A.
"Nice quite hotel close to soo many activities"
Nice updated clean large rooms. Quiet beachfront hotel. Close to Cape May. Recommend taking a 6 minute ride to get fresh fish (or lobster) at the Lobster House in Cape May Bring it back and grill it on the gas grills that are on the second deck. Staff and owners are pleasant, knowledgeable, helpful and very friendly.
Other trip Jun 4, 2013
"Delightful"
We totally enjoyed our stay and will return; we had an oceanfront room with a balcony, which was perfect. The living room/kitchen was spacious. This was a lucky find for us at the last moment (our original reservation at a nearby motel had to be cancelled after being overcharged). The office staff was accommodating and pleasant. There were no toiletries in the room, but we had taken our own so it wasn't a problem. Our granddaughter enjoyed the pool. It was not a fancy place, but it was just delightful and just right for us.
3 night family trip May 29, 2013
"Great hotel for family and freinds"
It was great. I will go there again with my friend's family during this summer.
Other trip Jun 3, 2013
"GOOD STAY FOR THREE DAYS!"
Nice place to stay for a couple of days. Staff very accomodating.
Other trip Jun 1, 2013
"Quiet, close to beach, comfortable"
This was a great find away from the crowds, but right on the beach! The room was clean and comfortable. Bathroom a little dated, but absolutely spotless. If you are looking for comfortable, easy beach access without spending ridiculous amount, this is a great place. Staff was helpful and professional. We will definitely return to the Acacia.
Other trip May 30, 2013
HF
"a pleasant stay"
I was very pleased with the hotel in many ways. The staff was very friendly, the room was spacious, very clean, and well maintained(nothing was broken). I liked the location where i had a view of the ocean from the balcony. The price was the cheapest in the area and i felt that if i had stayed in another hotel with a higher price i wouldn't have been as pleased.
Other trip May 22, 2013
steph
"Gorgeous view"
The owners of the hotel were very nice. Gorgeous view. I sat outside my room door in the morning and read a book with a view of the ocean.
2 night trip May 16, 2013
"Hotel on the beach"
If you want a motel with a big fancy lobby, this is not for you. If you want a family atmosphere, very reasonable motel with staff that try to please you, you will be happy here. There is a nice little beach restaurant, in back, on the beach.
Other trip May 20, 2013