Kuredu Island Resort, Kuredu
In Lhaviyani Atoll
Kuredu Island Resort is on Kuredu island, 1 of 5 inhabited islands in Lhaviyani Atoll, with a long white sand beach circling most of the coastline and a coral reef 100 meters from the shore. It's a 40-minute flight north by seaplane from the capital Malé.
Sporting options range from kayaks, catamarans, and windsurfers for hire, to snorkeling, scuba diving courses, and trips run by the Prodivers center, along with tennis and a 6-hole golf course. You can relax by the pool or at the spa, and take a free sunset boat trip.
Time for an ice cream
The resort has 4 casual restaurants for buffet meals and 3 more upscale venues specializing in Mediterranean and Japanese cuisine, seafood, and steaks. You can choose between 7 bars, a tea house, and an ice-cream parlor, or play darts or ping pong in the entertainment center.
Tropical decor, free WiFi
383 air-conditioned bungalows and villas with tropical decor are set on the beach, in the gardens, and perched on stilts over the ocean along a wooden pontoon. Most have 4-poster beds, all have free WiFi, minibars, and Nespresso® machines, and some also have private hot tubs.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 866-539-8117from $241
- Villa, Private Pool (Sultan)
- Villa, Overwater
- Villa, Beachside
- Villa, Jetted Tub, Beachside
- Bungalow, Garden Area
- Bungalow, Beachside
At a glance
- This hotel has 383 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 1 floor
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Check-out time is noon
Daily transfer service is offered by Trans Maldivian Airways / Maldivian Air Taxi between 9 AM and 3 PM. Guests arriving or departing outside of these hours are advised to book a local hotel room in Male or Hulhumale.
Luggage in excess of 20 kg/person may incur a fee, payable to the seaplane company during flight check-in. Guests must pay the seaplane fee at checkout.
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
- If you require a visa to enter the country, your hotel may be able to help with the supporting documents needed to obtain one *
Travelling with others
- No pets or service animals allowed
- Roll-away beds available, charges may apply*
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Free WiFi in rooms
- Airport shuttle at scheduled times *
- All-inclusive rates available
In the hotel
- 7 restaurants
- 5 bars/lounges
- 3 poolside bars
- Beach bar
- Room service (during limited hours)
- Beach sun loungers
- Beach towels
- Number of outdoor pools - 3
- Children's pool
- Fitness facilities
- Golf course on site
- Outdoor tennis court
- Full-service spa
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Tennis on site
- Spa tub
- Steam room
- Arcade/game room
- Billiards or pool table
- Computer station
- 24-hour front desk
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Hair salon
- Wedding services
In the room
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling fan
- Coffee/tea maker
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Partially open bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Free WiFi
- In-room safe
Guests can book rooms at Kuredu Island Resort for a rate that is either for the room only or for all-inclusive. All-inclusive rates are higher because they include onsite food and beverages in the room rate (some restrictions may apply).
Gratuities and taxes
Gratuities and taxes are included. Additional gratuities at guests' discretion are accepted.
Food and beverages
- Buffet meals, snacks, and beverages included
- In-room minibar (some restrictions)
Activities and facilities/equipment
- Fitness facilities
- Onsite entertainment and activities
- Airport transfers
- Laundry/dry cleaning services
- Motorized water sports
- Premium and/or non-domestic beverages
- Room service
- Scuba-diving certification
- Scuba-diving excursions
- Scuba-diving lessons
- Snorkeling excursions
- Snorkeling gear
- Spa/beauty facilities and services
- Offsite tours
Duniye Spa has 19 treatment rooms including rooms for couples. Services include deep-tissue massages, hot stone massages, Thai massages, and massages. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy and reflexology. The spa is equipped with a spa tub and a steam room.
The spa is open daily. Children under 12 years old are not allowed in the spa without adult supervision.
DiningBonthi Restaurant - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Open daily.
Koamas Restaurant - This buffet restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Open daily.
Sangu Restaurant - This buffet restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Open daily.
O Restaurant - This buffet restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Franco's - This restaurant specializes in Mediterranean cuisine. Open daily.
Kuredu Island Resort, Kuredu’s small print
Also known as
- Kuredu Island Resort Hotel
- Kuredu Island Resort And Spa
- Kuredu Maldives
- Kuredu Island Resort
- Kuredu Island Maldives
- Kuredu Island Resort 4
- Kuredu Island Resort &
- Kuredu Island Resort Maldives
- Kuredu Island
If you require a visa to enter the country, your hotel may be able to help with the supporting documents needed to obtain one. To learn more, you can reach out to the hotel via the contact details included on your booking confirmation. The hotel may charge for this assistance, even if you end up cancelling your reservation. All arrangements are solely between the hotel and yourself.
Children under 12 years old are not allowed in the spa without adult supervision.
This property does not have elevators.
Transfers via floatplane are required and must be arranged at least 72 hours before travel by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation.
For transfers, guests must contact the property 72 hours prior to arrival at the number on the booking confirmation.
Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments and can be made by contacting the property before arrival at the number on the booking confirmation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per adult: USD 115.00
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per child: USD 115.00 (from 2 to 14 years old)
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: USD 115.00
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: USD 115.00 (from 2 to 14 years old)
- Floatplane transfer per adult: USD 350 (roundtrip)
- Transfer service fee per child: USD 350 (roundtrip), (from 2 to 14 years old)
Airport shuttle service is offered for an extra charge of USD 350.00 per person (roundtrip)
Airport shuttle for children between the ages of 2 and 14 costs USD 350.00 (roundtrip)
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.