All hotels in Napa, California, United States of America
865 Bordeaux Way, Napa, CA, 94558, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Vino Bella get away"
Excellent stay, hotel was great
3 night trip Jul 28, 2015
"Girls get away"
Loved the resort, spa very classy, top notch. Food at the Siena Restaurant was excellent!
1 night trip with friends Jul 23, 2015
"Very nice getaway"
Beautiful hotel, friendly staff. Would definitely go back.
2 night romance trip Jul 11, 2015
"Great stay but horrible bed"
We had a wonderful stay. Room was beautiful, great time at the pool, and great food! Only nitpick would be the mattress was one of the most uncomfortable I have ever slept on. Felt like we were rolling around on top of just springs. Both my wife and I woke the next morning with sore necks and backs.
1 night romance trip Jul 2, 2015
"Great place to stay while visiting Napa"
it was an overnight stay to visit Napa. The room and entire hotel were in excellent condition. It is a nice place to kick off a trip to visit all the surrounding wineries.
1 night family trip Jun 25, 2015
FRANK
"Wine + Friends = A great night in Napa"
Great night away with friends. The 1 kind bedroom was very comfortable. We brought snacks and drinks. Had breakfast at the resort, layed by the pool and then went wine tasting.
1 night trip with friends Jun 25, 2015
Shay
"beautiful resort"
Lovely place, very nice room, gorgeous pool areas. Restaurant menu too fancy and pricey, very gourmet. Winery is also good. Other wineries were some distance away. With tax and resort fees added at $70 it was $290 per nite. Would stay here again if lower price, perhaps in winter.
1 night romance trip Jun 23, 2015
Kimber
"Great Location and Resort for Work/Leisure Travel"
I travel to the Napa Valley region quite frequently for work. I enjoy staying at Vino Bello Resort every time I visit. The staff is very friendly, the rooms are clean, and I feel like I can de-stress from a work day at the pool and spa.
2 night business trip Jun 8, 2015
Kimberly
"Not 3 star hotel"
We requested 2 rooms. If the hotel can provide good services, they would assign us the rooms next to each other, especially how their rooms are structured. We requested towels in the morning, but the were not replaced after we came back in the evening. They only provide the minimum services, not more. We expected more for this price.
2 night family trip May 2, 2015
"Great Room , but this place caters to large groups"
Check in was a breeze, had no idea this place was a time share and of course we were hit up as soon as we got our keys. However is was low pressure when we said we were not interested. The room was fantastic best part of the resort. Most of the staff was very friendly. you get one day to pick your room to be cleaned, they missed ours and ended up cleaning it the last day. We were looking forward to bowling however the first night it was booked for a private party, Tried the second night (Monday) only to find the entire Ultra Lounge and bowling alley was closed for a private party- showing this place caters to conferences or large groups. One evening we were at the smaller bar noting we were bummed the ultra lounge was closed as they had our favorite tequila ( Don Julio 1842) a young lady of who works in the operations call center overheard heard us and said she would see what she could do. 15 minutes later the manager of Ultra walked in with two shots of Don Julio. WOW - again its the staff at this place that makes it. Pro's - room and patio , friendly staff Con's - Caters to large groups, in an industrial park nothing around. Limited bars . Vienna was medicore at best
Other trip May 16, 2015
Dante
"Great hotel with great service"
better than I expected. Nice hot springs and nice views.
Other trip May 16, 2015
Sylvia
"It was very nice"
It was a very nice and relaxing place to stay... in the heart of Napa and I would highly recommend it.
Other trip May 14, 2015
Excellent location in Napa. Beautiful hotel and surroundings. Great restaurants and wine tasting on site.
Other trip May 11, 2015
"Happy days"
Comfortable, convienent and enjoyable
5 night romance trip Apr 22, 2015
"Great Napa Resort"
First time visit to Napa Valley. The hotel is a time share resort so there is a soft sell effort to get you to listen to their sales pitch, but they are not aggressive about it. Say "no thanks" and they'll leave you alone. The resort is located in an office park area a few miles from downtown Napa. I've read other reviews that called it an industrial park, but it's actually not that bad. Besides, on the resort property, you'll never know the difference. Accommodations were excellent. Our room was spotless and everything was in working order. Very attractive furnishings and plenty of room.
3 night romance trip Apr 15, 2015
Ken
"Beautiful surroundings, close to downtown"
This is a beautiful resort in a location a few miles away from downtown Napa (5 minute drive). We stayed in a studio and it was great. If you are looking for a great spa, Spa Terra onsite is amazing. I would skip the resort dining, with so many great options in downtown Napa a very short drive away, the options onsite are not up to par. The hotel staff was great although we did request a cleaning that never arrived. Two things to be aware of, there is not daily housekeeping ($25 per cleaning upon request) and this is a time share property so they will try and get you to attend a presentation. They aren't pushy about it, but something to know going in. Parking fills up quickly, after dinner we had to park pretty far away, it wasn't too big of a deal for us, but for less mobile guests it could present a bit of a challenge. Overall, a great stay, with great staff, and close to everything you could want in Napa- wine, spa, golf, dining!
Other trip Apr 4, 2015
"Napa Getaway"
Staff at Vino Bello were extremely friendly and accommodating.
2 night trip with friends Mar 29, 2015
Perfect place to celebrate a romantic birthday. Beautiful outdoors and indoors. The adults only pool included comfortable cabanas. The family pool had a great play area for children that seemed very safe. You can stroll through their vineyard, or experience a wine tasting in a cave. There are two golf courses within a five minute drive.
Other trip Mar 20, 2015
"Napa Valley Marathon Getaway"
Timeshare amenities, clean, new, high quality wine gifted as stay, no daily housekeeping.
2 night romance trip Feb 28, 2015
"Vino Bello getaway"
Very nice property with close proximity to downtown Napa. Rooms are spacious and clean. The bed was very comfortable. Location is unique on the edge of an industrial park, but turned out to be very quite. Highly recomend this place!
1 night trip with friends Feb 9, 2015
"A night in wine country."
I live about 25 mins away, and The Meritage/Vino Bello comes to mind whenever my girlfriend and I decide to have a night or two in Napa. Our stay, as usual, was an amazing experience. The staff (Rebecca), was very much courteous and professional. When we ever decide to come back to the area and decide to spend a night, without a doubt Meritage/Vino Bello. Thank You, Anthony Montemayor
Other trip Feb 21, 2015
Anthony
"Nice resort, good location. No +VIP offered."
The resort was very nice and very clean. The amenities were great and the location allows you to get to all the places in and around Napa that you want to get to. However, we booked this hotel because it was a +VIP access hotel and we were not offered any upgrades at all.
Other trip Feb 19, 2015
Darren
beautiful hotel, amazing room! Staff went above and beyond to make our stay amazing
AJ
"Clean"
The staff greeted us with cheerleader like enthusiasm. Checking in was easy. Unfortunately the staff was assigned the task of trying to convince you to go to a free breakfast complete with a "presentation.". We passed. The room was well cleaned as we're the grounds. The location was in an area of industrial offices, thus awful views.
2 night romance trip Jan 14, 2015
Karla A
"Gorgeous hotel."
Everything was perfect in this hotel except the air/heat fan was extremely loud.
Other trip Jan 20, 2015
Everything was excellent. My and I will be returning in the summer
Other trip Jan 20, 2015
"Perfect place to get away from it all!"
The hotel was wonderful. This is our second time to stay and like the first had a nice time. It is worth it to have the suite this way you don't feel like you are crowded and just have a bed to sit on. We had a nice view of the vineyards and the pool area. Feels like home away from home. Will definitely go back again.
Other trip Jan 12, 2015
Alison
"romantic getaway"
fantastic fantastic fantastic
2 night romance trip Dec 18, 2014
"Not a hotel"
This was a time share. Not a hotel. Nothing was close by, had to drive everywhere. Disappointing.
Other trip Dec 6, 2014
"Napa getaway"
Wonderful place to stay in wine country . Could easily be a getaway for whole family or with friends.
3 night family trip Nov 23, 2014
Alan
"My 2nd stay in Vino bello"
very nice hotel with amazing view
2 night romance trip Nov 19, 2014
"Not the same experience"
We loved this hotel and stayed a number of times over the past few years. They've made some changes that have caused us to reconsider. They've instituted a $50 per day cleaning fee for the Vino Bello, in addition to the higher rates we paid this trip. Further, upon check-in, we were taken to a timeshare sales desk to convince us to go to sales meeting. We were not happy. The little touches that made this hotel a hidden gem seem to have gone by the wayside. The facility is still nice, but we will likely stay somewhere else next time.
"Great trip, great hotel"
I needed a kitchen in case I couldn't find gluten-free and dairy-free foods in the hotel services. I'm diabetic and my diet limitations make life pretty difficult for me, so having that available was the most important part of my stay. I found that most of the food venues in the hotel were very accommodating so everything went well for me. Everyone was very polite and helpful. I slept like a log, and felt very refreshed by the time I checked out.
3 night trip Oct 10, 2014
"Wine tour"
Nice facility...beware that you must pay extra to have your room made up daily!
Other trip Sep 30, 2014
Craig
"Not too shabby"
Great service, very clean. They offer large one bedroom suites which are very up to date and much larger than I expected. Very comfortable beds. Read reviews about this place being in a corporate park. Even though it was I could barely tell and shouldn't be an issue when booking. It is a 8-10 min drive from downtown napa but this didn't bother us. They also have complimentary shuttle for your use. Free bottle of wine on check in. The pool area is nice but the gates to the pool area are sooooo loud when they open and slam shut so taking a nap by the pool was not an option.
2 night trip with friends Sep 21, 2014
Danny
"Wonderful hotel 5 minutes from downtown."
Hotel was very clean, comfortable and friendly. For the price I would have expected the staff to be a little more cordial.
2 night romance trip Sep 13, 2014
T.G.
"overpriced, mainly time share sales"
1) we got their late after our car had been broken into at a winery and our clothes stolen. Even after hearing that they tried to get us to take part in a time share promotion. You check in, then get told to go receive your welcome package which is just time share sales promotion. Nothing else. No mercy shown for having had a bad experience getting there. 2) not enough parking. had to park on the street a long way from our room. Which was double bad for me because the window was smashed open. 3) NO MAID SERVICE. You had to pay an extra a $20 a day if you wanted to have it cleaned. Again this was a premium rate I was paying. I expect maid service in high price hotels. 4) Our TV,wifi, and phone went out for one of the two days we were there. No discounts, apologies or anything. We even had to go round to the front desk to find out, and then it was just like , 'oh yeah there is a power outage' but the lights were still on in the room and the tv came on , just no signal. The room was clean enough and comfortable but I could have got that at half the price with parking and working tv/wifi and no timeshare pressures. I think it is really a timeshare facility with a hotel tacked on the end, but they really don't care about the hotel except for a means to sell more timeshares.
Other trip Sep 2, 2014
"Nice place for a quick Napa getaway"
We've stayed at the Vino Bello a few times. It's very nice inside, and has some unique amenities in the cave spa, a couple of pools and restaurants, etc. The only odd thing about it is that it's in the middle of an office park area, so when you drive in, definitely doesn't feel like a Napa getaway. But honestly, once you're in, you wouldn't notice - it's as nice as any mid- upper range place in the area, but generally at a lower price. We were upgraded to the 1 bedroom this time, and it's really nice - worth the money if you like some extra room and more of a condo feeling.
1 night trip Aug 17, 2014
Staff is superb, and both grounds and rooms are well maintained and attractive. But despite the term "resort." the place has the feel of a nice wine themed corporate hotel. in fact, there were two very big convention/conference groups on property during our stay, which contributed to the corporate feel.Worked very well for a short business trip, however. I would have been disappointed if I had come there to have a wine country getaway vacation. Best to go up in the valley for that.
Other trip Jul 29, 2014
"Excellent hotel, great pool area, balcony/patio"
One of the nicest hotels I've ever stayed at. Pool area is second to none. Close to Napa wineries. Very helpful staff.
Other trip Jul 27, 2014
Al
"Napa Valley"
Awesome! Would love to come back again someday! Comfiest bed I ever slept in!
5 night romance trip Jul 14, 2014
Brittany
"Beautiful Hideaway"
Beautiful hotel on the outskirts of Napa. Close to everything but far enough to feel secluded. We had been warned by past reviews about the time share pitch but never encountered one. I would highly recommend this hotel.
Other trip Jul 13, 2014
"Very cheap room and will not stay again"
First room smoke smell, second room lights did not work, toilet wobbled like it was broke, no bathroom top to put bathroom stuff had to put bag on floor. Just a cheap hotel charging max and to top off very far from winery's.
Other trip Jun 23, 2014
"Great resort but...,,"
Beautiful resort,clean but parking was not enough.
2 night trip Jun 14, 2014
"Everything You Need"
We were in the Napa Valley for a weekend of music events. The location was well situated for getting around to the different venues (Yountville/Napa/American Canyon). I didn't realize the room came with a kitchen and washer/dryer...it was great to have these amenities, as well as super comfy beds, the beautiful pool area, and access to the adjacent Meritage Resort. Highly recommend this resort!
2 night trip with friends Jun 13, 2014
alison07
"Wonderful hotel with lots of exciting things to do"
This beautiful hotel has wine tasting, bowling, free movies & popcorn, complimentary transportation, pools, dining & more! Great for families!
Other trip Jun 9, 2014
JT
"Gorgeous hotel and grounds!"
I absolutely loved my stay at Vino Bello. The hotel room was so clean and tidy, I loved the beautiful spacious bathroom! The two pools provided towels, drinking water and a nearby bar for the adult pool! The pool view was overlooking their beautiful Meritage Vineyard, which had a great walking trail. I loved all the amenities that were available (even though I stayed a week I didn't use them all!) Blend, the cafe, was an excellent place to walk to in the early morning for a wake up latte. The cleaning ladies only came once that week because I decline the additional charge to have my room cleaned more often. I suggest answering the calls to your room about the timeshare, so you can accept or decline and move on! I would stay here again and recommend it to anyone in a heartbeat!
Other trip May 27, 2014
Holly
"Good full service resort close to downtown Napa"
Overall - our stay at Vino Bella was great. Having a 1 bedroom condo with a full kitchen is nice - so you don't have to eat every meal out. The staff was pleasant. The location is accessible to all the area has to offer - downtown Napa, Silverado Trail, Carneros, Sonoma and much more.
Other trip May 26, 2014
"Vino Bello Resort - Napa, CA"
Excellent resort. Lovely room with wonderful amenities.
Other trip May 21, 2014
Jill
GREAT prices for a lovely room at the entrance to Napa valley!
Other trip May 21, 2014