All hotels in Napa, California, United States of America

Location is ok
    Service is adequate
    Bad internet service
"Christmas trip"
They used to provide nice warm terry robes. They now only offer robes upon request and then they are light weight cotton.
2 night family trip Dec 24, 2015
Hotel was clean but the set up in the bathroom was very disappointing there is no cabinets or counter space for the bathroom necessities . The sleeping area has no place to put your clothes there is a closet to hang some clothes. There was not enough off street parking for this facility.I would not return to this overpriced hotel.
Other trip Nov 4, 2015
"Napa Favorite"
I stay here every year and really enjoy it.
4 night romance trip Oct 25, 2015
"Disappointed after staying at sister resort."
A/c rattled, noise buffer between rooms was thin. Limited if any cell coverage. Would not stay again
3 night trip with friends Oct 1, 2015
"Great location, nice place to stay."
Lovely and relaxing place in a great location. Rooms were clean, spacious and comfortable. Shame about the hotel staff service. Staff were friendly but customer service poor. If it wasn't for the staff I would have given this place a higher rating but they ruined the experience. E.g. was disturbed twice one morning whilst trying to sleep - was told they thought I had checked out (which I hadn't). Upon checking out I was told that a stranger had checked us out of my room. How do they let this happen? In addition, I am still awaiting a follow up from 6 days ago regarding a billing enquiry...
Other trip Sep 16, 2015
Rob
"Weekend at VB"
Celebrated sister's 40th birthday here. Close to downtown Napa. Access to Meritage pool...just the adults. Big plus. Beautiful and nice people everywhere. Staff were hospitable and accommodating to our every need.
2 night trip with friends Aug 21, 2015
"Noisey AC"
Air conditioner went on & off every 10 minutes and was so loud you could barely hear the TV.
3 night romance trip Aug 25, 2015
Charles F
"Nice Napa Hotel that is Family-Friendly"
Nice room (better than we expected based on photos we viewed online); pool worked well for our young kids (4 to 6 years old); service at the hotel restaurant was not good (e.g., I waited >20 minutes for the waitress to return to my table to pay the final bill).
Other trip Aug 15, 2015
Wonderful location. Great rooms. Staff is top notch!
Other trip Aug 10, 2015
"Vino Bella get away"
Excellent stay, hotel was great
3 night trip Jul 28, 2015
"No dressers, only a closet to store clothing"
Lived out of suitcase because there is no dressers. Ruined it for us
Other trip Aug 1, 2015
"Girls get away"
Loved the resort, spa very classy, top notch. Food at the Siena Restaurant was excellent!
1 night trip with friends Jul 23, 2015
"Average"
We just needed one night as a base to explore the wine country, but also to finish a work project. We arrived before check-in time, filled out our paperwork, and left to see a few sights, with a promise that they would call my cell when the room was ready. Never got a call. We chose this hotel partly because it said it had wifi, but the internet was slower than 80s dial-up. Called the front desk 3 times over a 2 hour period before they delivered an Ethernet cord, which unfortunately did not work with my laptop. If you don't provide adequate wifi, don't advertise that you have it.
Other trip Jul 22, 2015
CD Ville
"Beautiful hotel with charm."
Excellent and relaxing stay. Would definitely come back.
Other trip Jul 17, 2015
"Very nice getaway"
Beautiful hotel, friendly staff. Would definitely go back.
2 night romance trip Jul 11, 2015
"Wonderful!!!"
I LOVED this place!! The hotel Rooms were perfect and had everything we needed. I wanted for nothing! I cannot wait to come back!
Other trip Jul 12, 2015
Erin
"Outstanding Service"
The service we received on our trip was exceptional. The staff went out of their way for us. The food & service at the restaurant were outstanding as well. We highly recommend this beautiful resort.
Other trip Jul 11, 2015
"Great stay but horrible bed"
We had a wonderful stay. Room was beautiful, great time at the pool, and great food! Only nitpick would be the mattress was one of the most uncomfortable I have ever slept on. Felt like we were rolling around on top of just springs. Both my wife and I woke the next morning with sore necks and backs.
1 night romance trip Jul 2, 2015
"Great place to stay while visiting Napa"
it was an overnight stay to visit Napa. The room and entire hotel were in excellent condition. It is a nice place to kick off a trip to visit all the surrounding wineries.
1 night family trip Jun 25, 2015
FRANK
"Wine Country"
We loved our stay at Vino Bello--the setting is lovely, the staff courteous, and the location is great. We walked every morning through the resort and into the office complex nearby. Very quiet area and ncie to have a shuttle bus take you into Napa for the evening and pick you up when you call them. Great choice!
Other trip Jul 2, 2015
Anne
"Wine + Friends = A great night in Napa"
Great night away with friends. The 1 kind bedroom was very comfortable. We brought snacks and drinks. Had breakfast at the resort, layed by the pool and then went wine tasting.
1 night trip with friends Jun 25, 2015
Shay
"beautiful resort"
Lovely place, very nice room, gorgeous pool areas. Restaurant menu too fancy and pricey, very gourmet. Winery is also good. Other wineries were some distance away. With tax and resort fees added at $70 it was $290 per nite. Would stay here again if lower price, perhaps in winter.
1 night romance trip Jun 23, 2015
Kimber
"Stay"
Loved the pool area and bars.....Alicia ...you are the best!!!
Other trip Jun 16, 2015
Cynthia
"Great Location and Resort for Work/Leisure Travel"
I travel to the Napa Valley region quite frequently for work. I enjoy staying at Vino Bello Resort every time I visit. The staff is very friendly, the rooms are clean, and I feel like I can de-stress from a work day at the pool and spa.
2 night business trip Jun 8, 2015
Kimberly
"beautiful absolutely stunning place to stay"
I was just there on a one night getaway and I had the most wonderful experience! Sophie at the front desk was amazing and efficient!!! She upgraded my room which was so comfy and cozy and absolutely gorgeous and the bottle of wine waiting for me added a nice touch, a very classy place. will definitely go back thanks again Sopie
Other trip Jun 6, 2015
itsxtra
"Not 3 star hotel"
We requested 2 rooms. If the hotel can provide good services, they would assign us the rooms next to each other, especially how their rooms are structured. We requested towels in the morning, but the were not replaced after we came back in the evening. They only provide the minimum services, not more. We expected more for this price.
2 night family trip May 2, 2015
"Great Room , but this place caters to large groups"
Check in was a breeze, had no idea this place was a time share and of course we were hit up as soon as we got our keys. However is was low pressure when we said we were not interested. The room was fantastic best part of the resort. Most of the staff was very friendly. you get one day to pick your room to be cleaned, they missed ours and ended up cleaning it the last day. We were looking forward to bowling however the first night it was booked for a private party, Tried the second night (Monday) only to find the entire Ultra Lounge and bowling alley was closed for a private party- showing this place caters to conferences or large groups. One evening we were at the smaller bar noting we were bummed the ultra lounge was closed as they had our favorite tequila ( Don Julio 1842) a young lady of who works in the operations call center overheard heard us and said she would see what she could do. 15 minutes later the manager of Ultra walked in with two shots of Don Julio. WOW - again its the staff at this place that makes it. Pro's - room and patio , friendly staff Con's - Caters to large groups, in an industrial park nothing around. Limited bars . Vienna was medicore at best
Other trip May 16, 2015
Dante
"Great hotel with great service"
better than I expected. Nice hot springs and nice views.
Other trip May 16, 2015
Sylvia
"It was very nice"
It was a very nice and relaxing place to stay... in the heart of Napa and I would highly recommend it.
Other trip May 14, 2015
Excellent location in Napa. Beautiful hotel and surroundings. Great restaurants and wine tasting on site.
Other trip May 11, 2015
"Happy days"
Comfortable, convienent and enjoyable
5 night romance trip Apr 22, 2015
"Great Napa Resort"
First time visit to Napa Valley. The hotel is a time share resort so there is a soft sell effort to get you to listen to their sales pitch, but they are not aggressive about it. Say "no thanks" and they'll leave you alone. The resort is located in an office park area a few miles from downtown Napa. I've read other reviews that called it an industrial park, but it's actually not that bad. Besides, on the resort property, you'll never know the difference. Accommodations were excellent. Our room was spotless and everything was in working order. Very attractive furnishings and plenty of room.
3 night romance trip Apr 15, 2015
Ken
"Beautiful surroundings, close to downtown"
This is a beautiful resort in a location a few miles away from downtown Napa (5 minute drive). We stayed in a studio and it was great. If you are looking for a great spa, Spa Terra onsite is amazing. I would skip the resort dining, with so many great options in downtown Napa a very short drive away, the options onsite are not up to par. The hotel staff was great although we did request a cleaning that never arrived. Two things to be aware of, there is not daily housekeeping ($25 per cleaning upon request) and this is a time share property so they will try and get you to attend a presentation. They aren't pushy about it, but something to know going in. Parking fills up quickly, after dinner we had to park pretty far away, it wasn't too big of a deal for us, but for less mobile guests it could present a bit of a challenge. Overall, a great stay, with great staff, and close to everything you could want in Napa- wine, spa, golf, dining!
Other trip Apr 4, 2015
"Napa Getaway"
Staff at Vino Bello were extremely friendly and accommodating.
2 night trip with friends Mar 29, 2015
Perfect place to celebrate a romantic birthday. Beautiful outdoors and indoors. The adults only pool included comfortable cabanas. The family pool had a great play area for children that seemed very safe. You can stroll through their vineyard, or experience a wine tasting in a cave. There are two golf courses within a five minute drive.
Other trip Mar 20, 2015
"Napa Valley Marathon Getaway"
Timeshare amenities, clean, new, high quality wine gifted as stay, no daily housekeeping.
2 night romance trip Feb 28, 2015
"Vino Bello getaway"
Very nice property with close proximity to downtown Napa. Rooms are spacious and clean. The bed was very comfortable. Location is unique on the edge of an industrial park, but turned out to be very quite. Highly recomend this place!
1 night trip with friends Feb 9, 2015
"A night in wine country."
I live about 25 mins away, and The Meritage/Vino Bello comes to mind whenever my girlfriend and I decide to have a night or two in Napa. Our stay, as usual, was an amazing experience. The staff (Rebecca), was very much courteous and professional. When we ever decide to come back to the area and decide to spend a night, without a doubt Meritage/Vino Bello. Thank You, Anthony Montemayor
Other trip Feb 21, 2015
Anthony
"Nice resort, good location. No +VIP offered."
The resort was very nice and very clean. The amenities were great and the location allows you to get to all the places in and around Napa that you want to get to. However, we booked this hotel because it was a +VIP access hotel and we were not offered any upgrades at all.
Other trip Feb 19, 2015
Darren
beautiful hotel, amazing room! Staff went above and beyond to make our stay amazing
AJ
"Clean"
The staff greeted us with cheerleader like enthusiasm. Checking in was easy. Unfortunately the staff was assigned the task of trying to convince you to go to a free breakfast complete with a "presentation.". We passed. The room was well cleaned as we're the grounds. The location was in an area of industrial offices, thus awful views.
2 night romance trip Jan 14, 2015
Karla A
"Gorgeous hotel."
Everything was perfect in this hotel except the air/heat fan was extremely loud.
Other trip Jan 20, 2015
Everything was excellent. My and I will be returning in the summer
Other trip Jan 20, 2015
"Perfect place to get away from it all!"
The hotel was wonderful. This is our second time to stay and like the first had a nice time. It is worth it to have the suite this way you don't feel like you are crowded and just have a bed to sit on. We had a nice view of the vineyards and the pool area. Feels like home away from home. Will definitely go back again.
Other trip Jan 12, 2015
Alison
"romantic getaway"
fantastic fantastic fantastic
2 night romance trip Dec 18, 2014
"Not a hotel"
This was a time share. Not a hotel. Nothing was close by, had to drive everywhere. Disappointing.
Other trip Dec 6, 2014
"Napa getaway"
Wonderful place to stay in wine country . Could easily be a getaway for whole family or with friends.
3 night family trip Nov 23, 2014
Alan
"My 2nd stay in Vino bello"
very nice hotel with amazing view
2 night romance trip Nov 19, 2014
"Not the same experience"
We loved this hotel and stayed a number of times over the past few years. They've made some changes that have caused us to reconsider. They've instituted a $50 per day cleaning fee for the Vino Bello, in addition to the higher rates we paid this trip. Further, upon check-in, we were taken to a timeshare sales desk to convince us to go to sales meeting. We were not happy. The little touches that made this hotel a hidden gem seem to have gone by the wayside. The facility is still nice, but we will likely stay somewhere else next time.
"Great trip, great hotel"
I needed a kitchen in case I couldn't find gluten-free and dairy-free foods in the hotel services. I'm diabetic and my diet limitations make life pretty difficult for me, so having that available was the most important part of my stay. I found that most of the food venues in the hotel were very accommodating so everything went well for me. Everyone was very polite and helpful. I slept like a log, and felt very refreshed by the time I checked out.
3 night trip Oct 10, 2014