All hotels in Napa, California, United States of America

Great room
    Location is ok
    Bad internet service
"Not too shabby"
Great service, very clean. They offer large one bedroom suites which are very up to date and much larger than I expected. Very comfortable beds. Read reviews about this place being in a corporate park. Even though it was I could barely tell and shouldn't be an issue when booking. It is a 8-10 min drive from downtown napa but this didn't bother us. They also have complimentary shuttle for your use. Free bottle of wine on check in. The pool area is nice but the gates to the pool area are sooooo loud when they open and slam shut so taking a nap by the pool was not an option.
2 night trip with friends Sep 21, 2014
Danny
"Wonderful hotel 5 minutes from downtown."
Hotel was very clean, comfortable and friendly. For the price I would have expected the staff to be a little more cordial.
2 night romance trip Sep 13, 2014
T.G.
"overpriced, mainly time share sales"
1) we got their late after our car had been broken into at a winery and our clothes stolen. Even after hearing that they tried to get us to take part in a time share promotion. You check in, then get told to go receive your welcome package which is just time share sales promotion. Nothing else. No mercy shown for having had a bad experience getting there. 2) not enough parking. had to park on the street a long way from our room. Which was double bad for me because the window was smashed open. 3) NO MAID SERVICE. You had to pay an extra a $20 a day if you wanted to have it cleaned. Again this was a premium rate I was paying. I expect maid service in high price hotels. 4) Our TV,wifi, and phone went out for one of the two days we were there. No discounts, apologies or anything. We even had to go round to the front desk to find out, and then it was just like , 'oh yeah there is a power outage' but the lights were still on in the room and the tv came on , just no signal. The room was clean enough and comfortable but I could have got that at half the price with parking and working tv/wifi and no timeshare pressures. I think it is really a timeshare facility with a hotel tacked on the end, but they really don't care about the hotel except for a means to sell more timeshares.
Other trip Sep 2, 2014
"Nice place for a quick Napa getaway"
We've stayed at the Vino Bello a few times. It's very nice inside, and has some unique amenities in the cave spa, a couple of pools and restaurants, etc. The only odd thing about it is that it's in the middle of an office park area, so when you drive in, definitely doesn't feel like a Napa getaway. But honestly, once you're in, you wouldn't notice - it's as nice as any mid- upper range place in the area, but generally at a lower price. We were upgraded to the 1 bedroom this time, and it's really nice - worth the money if you like some extra room and more of a condo feeling.
1 night trip Aug 17, 2014
Staff is superb, and both grounds and rooms are well maintained and attractive. But despite the term "resort." the place has the feel of a nice wine themed corporate hotel. in fact, there were two very big convention/conference groups on property during our stay, which contributed to the corporate feel.Worked very well for a short business trip, however. I would have been disappointed if I had come there to have a wine country getaway vacation. Best to go up in the valley for that.
Other trip Jul 29, 2014
"Excellent hotel, great pool area, balcony/patio"
One of the nicest hotels I've ever stayed at. Pool area is second to none. Close to Napa wineries. Very helpful staff.
Other trip Jul 27, 2014
Al
"Napa Valley"
Awesome! Would love to come back again someday! Comfiest bed I ever slept in!
5 night romance trip Jul 14, 2014
Brittany
"Beautiful Hideaway"
Beautiful hotel on the outskirts of Napa. Close to everything but far enough to feel secluded. We had been warned by past reviews about the time share pitch but never encountered one. I would highly recommend this hotel.
Other trip Jul 13, 2014
"Very cheap room and will not stay again"
First room smoke smell, second room lights did not work, toilet wobbled like it was broke, no bathroom top to put bathroom stuff had to put bag on floor. Just a cheap hotel charging max and to top off very far from winery's.
Other trip Jun 23, 2014
"Great resort but...,,"
Beautiful resort,clean but parking was not enough.
2 night trip Jun 14, 2014
"Everything You Need"
We were in the Napa Valley for a weekend of music events. The location was well situated for getting around to the different venues (Yountville/Napa/American Canyon). I didn't realize the room came with a kitchen and washer/dryer...it was great to have these amenities, as well as super comfy beds, the beautiful pool area, and access to the adjacent Meritage Resort. Highly recommend this resort!
2 night trip with friends Jun 13, 2014
alison07
"Wonderful hotel with lots of exciting things to do"
This beautiful hotel has wine tasting, bowling, free movies & popcorn, complimentary transportation, pools, dining & more! Great for families!
Other trip Jun 9, 2014
JT
"Gorgeous hotel and grounds!"
I absolutely loved my stay at Vino Bello. The hotel room was so clean and tidy, I loved the beautiful spacious bathroom! The two pools provided towels, drinking water and a nearby bar for the adult pool! The pool view was overlooking their beautiful Meritage Vineyard, which had a great walking trail. I loved all the amenities that were available (even though I stayed a week I didn't use them all!) Blend, the cafe, was an excellent place to walk to in the early morning for a wake up latte. The cleaning ladies only came once that week because I decline the additional charge to have my room cleaned more often. I suggest answering the calls to your room about the timeshare, so you can accept or decline and move on! I would stay here again and recommend it to anyone in a heartbeat!
Other trip May 27, 2014
Holly
"Good full service resort close to downtown Napa"
Overall - our stay at Vino Bella was great. Having a 1 bedroom condo with a full kitchen is nice - so you don't have to eat every meal out. The staff was pleasant. The location is accessible to all the area has to offer - downtown Napa, Silverado Trail, Carneros, Sonoma and much more.
Other trip May 26, 2014
"Vino Bello Resort - Napa, CA"
Excellent resort. Lovely room with wonderful amenities.
Other trip May 21, 2014
Jill
GREAT prices for a lovely room at the entrance to Napa valley!
Other trip May 21, 2014
"Okay for a 2-night stay."
Vino Bello staff were friendly and helpful. Main restaurant on the grounds was mediocre and over-priced. Wine tasting facility was dark and too small.
Other trip May 15, 2014
Pat
"Girls weekend"
Stayed at vino bello for a girls weekend, loved everything about the hotel; staff, rooms, free shuttle to downtown, and the separate family & adults only pool! Best customer service, friendly, & helpful staff I've experienced.
Other trip May 13, 2014
"Visit to wine country"
The facility was very easy to reach, and close to major roads, facilitating driving around to the wine country delights that much easier. The restaurant at the adjoining Meritage Hotel was wonderful. Great food and well presented, both dinner and breakfast. The room was well decorated and the beds very comfortable. Would return.
Other trip May 6, 2014
Ann
"Good location. Gave you the vacation feel"
Beautiful hotel with great mini suite feel. Everything was clean. Staff was over the top helpful and nice. The location and resort made you feel like you were on vacation. Love that there were walking trails and a tasting room on the grounds.
Other trip Apr 24, 2014
Sacheen
customer service is one of the best! The was a problem during check-in and the staff accommodated me right away. The rooms are nice and I felt like I was really on vacation.
Other trip Apr 23, 2014
buddie
"Beautiful grounds and vineyard"
Beautiful hotel with extremely comfortable rooms. Not too keen on the constant pressure to attend the timeshare sales pitch, but other than that they stay was great. We absolutely loved the Spa Terra - so heavenly. The fire pits outside were a perfect touch as well. There seemed to be various events taking place at the hotel next door (the Meritage) which made finding parking in the lot difficult. But again, we'd stay here again.
Other trip Apr 19, 2014
Mila A
"It was great but..."
We loved our stay but we did not live the constant request for us to listen to the resort sales pitch. It made us feel like they only saw us as $$ and not as human being who were taking the break we needed. We will not stay at the Vino Bello again.
Other trip Apr 9, 2014
"Awesome"
Get Suite. Worth it. Like a little apartment. Full kitchen and hot tub
Other trip Apr 6, 2014
"Great resort Super !"
The Bella is a Time share. Get ready to be pounded by concierge for the "time-share" 90 breakfast Presentation. Since my Hubbie was not there, They wanted my daughter and I to go, with NO perks. We did not waste our time. The concierge took our coupons and would not give us our welcome kit. Older women there was Horrible! I demanded packet and got it. Did not get back coupons for their tasting room and had to pay full price for not so great wines and poor service. Spa was over priced but wonderful with hot pool, steam room, etc. to be used all day. They add 20% gratuity automatic and took another $60.40 for what I do not know? It was on a gift card, did not know until I got back. Sit down restaurant great for breakfast. Lots of food and great coffee to start day. The bowling lounge food was super good, right priced & a lot. Beer $5-$7. Mixed $8-10 as most of Napa. Fire pits at night throughout. Nice pools. Walk the Vineyard to the top, great views! Bus for evening to town provided
Other trip Apr 3, 2014
lok
This is a beautiful property. The Spa is awesome. We stay here every year when we visit Napa. We have however, not be highly impressed with the staff. The customer service level has not been consistent from year to year.
5 night trip with friends Mar 11, 2014
TS-Napa
"A couple of small snags, but overall a great hotel"
My friend flew down from out of state to spend the weekend wine tasting with me. When we got to the hotel, they let us know that they had overbooked and were sending us to another hotel for the first night of our stay. We were not upset because we both work in the hospitality industry and understand that hotels overbook in order to sell out, so no big deal. They sent us to the Silverado, which was supposed to be a "comparable" hotel. Well, it was really not comparable as far as the rooms go (not to mention pretty far away), but Vino Bello was going to have Expedia refund us for the first night so we figured we really couldn't complain. Vino Bello also gave us two breakfast vouchers for the next morning to make up for the inconvenience. In addition to that, the airline lost my friend's luggage and was having it sent to Vino Bello. Since we were not staying there that night, the Vino Bello staff had a taxi deliver my friend's luggage to the Silverado and picked up the tab which was a nice gesture. When we arrived back at Vino Bello the next morning to catch our wine limo tour they stored our bags for us since our room was not yet ready. When we came back from our wine tour the room was ready to go and they helped us get our bags to the room. We had a nice dinner at Sienna that night and went to the lounge with the bowling alley afterward. The next day we were able to get a late checkout and wine taste in the cave and just hang around the property, which we really enjoyed.
Other trip Mar 17, 2014
Jenna
"Easy place to stay, good food everywhere."
Nice, self contained, did not have to drive. Wine tasting on premise!
Other trip Mar 13, 2014
"Fantastic Resort"
This resort is a wonderful property full of fantastic amenities. The pool area is very impressive. The spa is top notch and the walk across the hall to the wine tasting cave is a special treat. The staff was very courteous, professional, and helpful. The concierge will guide you in the best direction you desire; whether it be a special restaurant, activity, and/or favorite winery. Excellent resort close to many area hot spots. Will definitely stay there again.
3 night trip with friends Mar 7, 2014
Kimberly
"Began disappointed but got better"
We called in 2days earlier to prepare the sofa bed for the kids cus we checked in at 10:30pm. Nothing was prepared and the carpet in the living room n bedroom near the window were soaking wet. House-keeping put a few towels on it n left. Next morn I complained to the reception, they sent me some strawberries n free breakfast coupons worth 80$. Ok let's move on.... I went to get directions at the concierge to find out I was suppose to get a welcome package with discounts for wineries etc which was never given to me. Well, all in all hotel is very pretty, not far from anything, really nice clean , spacious rooms, we got the one bedroom suite ,great dinner in Siena restaurant but need to improve on service. Hope they improve service. Breakfast the next morn was weird, got my dish wrong twice.
2 night family trip Mar 1, 2014
"Great girls weekend!!"
We had an amazing stay at vino bello. The rooms were very nice and comfortable. We did have an issue with an unruly guest but the staff was excellent at handling it and comped us breakfast in the restaurant and it was amazing!! The spa is also amazing and one I the best facilities I have tried.... I highly recommend it.
Other trip Mar 10, 2014
Deena
"Wonderful"
Was perfect .... Every aspect was wonderful. I would love to return.
Other trip Mar 8, 2014
JEM
"Nice clean hotel"
The hotel is a little further away from downtown Napa than we realized. The hotel did have a shuttle that ran every 45 minutes to downtown so that did help out. Room was nice and clean but the AC was a bit noisy. We also were invited to attend a timeshare presentation that was supposed to last 90 minutes but ended up taking almost three hours. Unless you're looking for time to kill skip it.
2 night romance trip Mar 1, 2014
Penny
"Great Place VERY BAD PARKING"
Hotel was great, if you stay in any building other than the main building plan on walking quite a distance for restaurants and bar. If you arrive after about 7pm plan on parking and walking about a mile!! Their parking is HORRID!!
2 night business trip Feb 28, 2014
Gene
"Almost perfect"
Didn't care for the hard sell on the timeshare as soon as you check in to the hotel. It was kind of tacky. Also, our room was fine but I kept finding hairs that were not mine. There were big black hairs in the shower and on the bed pillows. Thankfully I brought my own pillow because i was a bit weirded out that it may have not been a clean case.
2 night trip Feb 28, 2014
SVanR
"Watch what they charge - they won't"
We were over-changed at the bar, for room service, at the spa and during check out. I would never go back to the spa - the spa manager is unprofessional and does not care about customer service - Be aware that you need to pay to get the room cleaned. For a 1 bedroom, it was fifty per day. - We went to the bar for drink, they charged us eigh for 2 drinks. It was a mistake, and they corrected it. - We ordered a bottle of wine through room service the first night. The waiter could find our room (took approx 1 1/2 hours) and charged us for a different bottle of wine - $20 more. He did come back with the correct receipt along with a discount and cheese tray. - We prepaid the room through Expedia, but they sent us a bill for over four hundred in ADDITIONAL charges for 2 nights. It was a mistake and they reversed it at check out. - we made a reservation at the spa a day before services for a 25 minute massage, then added on a scalp massage during the service. Upon payment, they stated that they do not offer 25 minute massages over the weekend. The manager came and was rude and unprofessional. Wish she waould spend her time trainer her staff instead of insulting her clients - Also at the spa, one member of our group was to receive a glass of champagne and cheeses tray with service. Had to go back over an hour after service and after payment and asked where it was - they said they were looking for us. Brought tray and 2 glasses of champagne.
Other trip Mar 3, 2014
TAS
"Offers lots to do on site"
It has a five lane bowling alley within the bar. There's shuffle board and flat screen tv's, big fireplace. Nice atmosphere and good service. The cafe named "Blend" has excellent service and breakfast food. My only complaint is about the room service menu for breakfast. Breakfast is only available to order from room until 11:00 in afternoon. For those of us that like to sleep in and still want to eat breakfast food in the afternoon, it's not available for room service.
2 night romance trip Feb 20, 2014
"small crowded over priced and banal"
title says it all . . . pillows were nice though. room small tiny tv on kitchen counter in the king studio
Other trip Feb 24, 2014
"Fabulous stay!"
Perfect hotel with all the amenities and yet each room felt like it was your own little condo!
Other trip Feb 23, 2014
"Business trip but still had fun!"
I enjoyed this hotel. I took advantage of all that it had to offer. The pool, the lovely walk around the vineyards and the fanatastic restaurant. The highlight of this trip would have to be the food. The food is absolutely amazing. The bathroom was very clean. The bed was comfortable. If there was one thing it would have to be the odor coming from the freezer. Because there is nothing in it, it had a slight smell. Everytime I opened the frigerator or freezer for any reason, it came out. It was unpleasant. Other than that, great stay at a great hotel.
Helena
"Business trip but still had fun!"
Helena
"Will be back!!"
Beautiful room!! Excellent facilities. And the Siena Restaurant was outstanding!!
"Noisy hotel room"
Noisy room. Parking was a problem. No counter space in bathroom . It was like a Holiday Inn. But , the staff was excellent.
Other trip Feb 16, 2014
"I will definatelt go here again!"
We had a lovely time at Vino Bella! The amenities were Fabulous and the staff were all very helpful!
2 night trip Feb 7, 2014
Jennifer Arend
"wonderful stay"
This was a very good visit..... The staff was extremely polite and accommodating, the room was perfect, the grounds were well maintained as expected We were on vacation. We stated so at check-in and that were not interested in buying into the Time-Share. That should have been communicated to the entire staff......That would have avoided any need for the polite follow-up sales call and our firmer rejection....(which did not ruin our trip).
Other trip Feb 12, 2014
Beware - they try to get you to a informational breakfast regarding timeshare. We didn't go but they were very persistent.
2 night romance trip Feb 6, 2014
Cindy
"Great Value in Wine Country"
Very clean, well maintained property. Probably not a better hotel experience for the money in wine country. Great restaurant for a mid-price hotel. Meets & exceeds all reasonable expectations at this price point. Well located for business travelers to Napa/American Canyon, or tourists seeking wine country excursions to both Sonoma and Napa.
Other trip Feb 5, 2014
"Fabulous....would highly recommend!!!"
Last year we stayed at the Meritage Resort and it was beautiful. This year we stayed at the Vino Bello Resort and it was wonderful. We had a full eat in kitchen, living room, large master bedroom w/balcony and a large bathroom. Our daughter has her own studio and we were a private door away. We both had our privacy. It even had a washer and dryer. Would stay here again.
Other trip Feb 3, 2014
Aileen
"Rooming Cleaning Every 3 Days ?!?"
Using Expedia we booked this resort assuming that it was equivalent to all the other options made available to us on Expedia. Unfortunately, after we arrived we realize this was a timeshare. So in order to get our room clean every day we had to pay an extra fee. This was NOT stated in the details underneath Expedia. So Expedia needs to change their classification of accommodations and before coming as to why this 'resort' was so inexpensive.
Other trip Jan 28, 2014
"Great Hotel!"
The beds are amazing. Didn't have time to check out the hotel amenities, but very pleased with our stay.
Other trip Jan 28, 2014