All hotels in Honolulu, Hawaii, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here400 Royal Hawaiian Avenue, Honolulu, HI, 96815, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9399

"Good hotel in a good location"
The room was clean and comfortable and the hotel met our expectations.Its just a block away from the shopping center and beach and the staff were friendly and helpful.
2 night romance trip Dec 1, 2014
Vijaya L
"One night stay for a wedding"
Great location, friendly staff, but very loud location and rooms are small.
Other trip Dec 4, 2014
"Friendly staff, but would avoid hotel"
The staff at courtyard are welcoming and friendly from the moment you pull up to the hotel. However if your room faces "city side" you'll face a bus stop that operates 24 hours a day. It was very loud and the fumes prevented me from opening my balcony door. The room has nice touches in it but desperately needs a fresh coat of paint. A little TLC would make a significant difference. Also I wasn't confident that the room door locked with the deadbolt. When I looked in the morning, afternoon, and evening the pool was completely shaded by the large buildings surrounding the hotel. The work out room was nice but people would walk by and take pictures while you exercised (just a little awkward! ) Inside the hotel is a little coffee shop. You could buy breakfast from the coffee shop or the Italian shop. I avoided both because of the poor ratings. Walking to Waikiki beach takes about 10 minutes. There are numerous restaurants, coffee shops, and shopping malls within a few blocks.
Other trip Dec 3, 2014
Mel
"Great location in Waikiki"
The location of the hotel is prime; beach, stores, and restaurants. But as with any "old" hotels in waikiki, the rooms are outdated regarding furniture, carpet, and bathroom facilities. I recommend bringing your own amenities.
1 night trip Nov 28, 2014
Efren
"Memorable"
The front desk personel should be commended for their professionalism and ability to serve. Our concierge, Allison, was a gem and made us feel very special and important. Our housekeeper, Bing, was extremely hospitable and had a beautiful personality! The bed was very comfortable! Our reservations were very precise to our booking. A wonderful experience!
Other trip Dec 1, 2014
B
"Parking nightmare"
$33 is a little excessive for 1 day parking. Hotel was ok, staff was friendly.
1 night trip with friends Nov 27, 2014
Jarvis
"Waikiki perfect location"
Perfect location, great facility, however, only two clerks at the registration desk, which made for a long wait. Once that's done, all is good. Oh yes, Wi-Fi is free, but parking isn't....$33/night.
1 night romance trip Nov 27, 2014
"If you want to avoid resort fees but stay close..."
Altogether we stayed here for a week. Location is a few blocks from the beach. The hotels is clean, comfortable. Our room faced the inner garden and pool, which is the less noisy side of the hotel. The staff were helpful. Internet is slow but works.
1 night romance trip Nov 15, 2014
"disappointing hotel by marriott"
Expected better from courtyard by Marriott. Rooms have a run down appearance. Carpet was worn out, bathroom had paint chipped on the walls. You can probably get a cheaper hotel for the same level of "appearance"
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Waikiki Beach
Aloha and thank you for your review. We apologize our conditions failed to meet your expectations. Please know we do have a refurbishment project that will begin in 2015 and will be completed next December. We hope you have an opportunity to revisit us again to see the new changes for yourself. Until we hopefully meet again, Mahalo!
Other trip Nov 28, 2014
disappointed
"Really a Courtyard"
It is an older building, in OK shape for its age. But not what you think of with the Courtyard name. The smallest shower I have ever seen in a Hotel room
4 night business trip Nov 21, 2014
robert
"Near perfect"
My only issue was size of room. No where to comfortably put suitcase rack and bathroom tiny. Shower head against shore wall which was curved away from it so I could not stand in front to rinse had to move back and forth into it to rinse. Staff was AWSOME. Also one las item no electrical plugs on night stand available. You will need to unplug light or radio to plug in any devices you need to.
1 night business trip Nov 23, 2014
Lemuel
"just ok,"
arrived in hawaii late arrival, just needed cheap place to sleep, thats all!, if you're looking for more than that, you'll be disappointed!
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Waikiki Beach
ALoha Steve, Thank you for your feedback. We apologize we didn't fully meet your expectations on this visit. We hope to have another opportunity to regain your confidence in the future. Thank you again for your review!
Other trip Nov 25, 2014
Would definitely be back here sometime! Standard room is small but it's good enough for two people. Staff & valet was very friendly and quick. We paid overalls of $202 (valet parking included w/ In & out previlages) for one night which wasn't too bad... Heard they will be doing some renovations in 2015? Hopefully can add microwave in the standard rooms too. Lol
Other trip Nov 24, 2014
"Brief stay the Courtyard Marriott"
Just spent two nights. It was a convenient location however the overall appearance of the room was bleak. We had a one bedroom suite. There were no windows in the living room and the furniture was well past its prime. The balcony off the bedroom looked out on a vacant lot littered with garbage. The bathroom (no bath, shower only) was not adjacent to the bedroom but located off the entry door. The unit did have two large screen TVs and it was fairly quiet during our stay. No luxury feel here!
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Waikiki Beach
ALoha Jeanne, Thank you very much for your review. We apologize that we failed to fully meet your expectations, and please know that we've shared your comments with our management team today. We look forward to another chance to regain your confidence in our property. Thank you so much again for your feedback!
2 night romance trip Nov 17, 2014
Jeanne
"very nice hotel. Staff were excellent"
limited parking (this is Waikiki). Valet service very smooth. Maid service was excellent and transparent
Other trip Nov 23, 2014
Jack
"Great hotel with a great location,the hotel staff"
We were in the smaller building with a nice warm salt water pool ,really nice.everyone was very helpful and cautious.the room was keep very clean and the maid was very cautious
Other trip Nov 23, 2014
carole
Great location. Close to restaurants and shopping.
Other trip Nov 21, 2014
traveller
"Nice hotel with excellent location!"
The rooms need a little touch on the walls and new carpet. The bathroom is smelling even after clean!
Pat
"Always great stay."
I always stay at the Courtyard for my stays when working in Waikiki. Rooms always clean. Front desk staff are great!!! Victor he checked me in on 2 separate occasions and always great service.
Nice room.. Older but clean and comfortable. Close to all the Waikiki activities.
"Ok hotel, close to everything."
Unknown people making loud noises from outside the room.
windy city
"It was very cozy:)"
Sheets were soft and comfortable, pillows as well. It felt like home
dustin
"An affordable and comfortable place."
A very nice hotel. The staff was wonderful, very accommodating and very friendly. The room was very nice- we had the little outer back building which is dated on the outside, but the room was lovely, the bed was soft and we were very pleased. The price was good comparatively- we tried to go cheap the first night and were very relieved to find this hotel after that!
Other trip Nov 19, 2014
WAM
"nice convenient location easy to get around"
hotel was clean staff very friendly and helpful...easy to navigate to various locations i.e. to beach walking, trolley pick up and drop off, walking distance to shopping whether it was at the Waikiki strip or within the area of the hotel.
Other trip Nov 18, 2014
HonoGirl
"Awesome!"
Awesome!
1 night trip Nov 15, 2014
Richard K
"nice rest"
Nice hotel, close to everything.
1 night family trip Nov 15, 2014
Ellis
It was centrally located to great shopping. The rooms were awfully small.
Other trip Nov 18, 2014
"Adequate Hotel Option"
Friendly greeting/valet team, check-in process was easy and, again, the staff was very friendly. Not a huge fan of exterior-entry hotels, so that was probably my main gripe. The room was okay, but the bathroom too small.
2 night business trip Nov 11, 2014
"Should warn customers about $33 parking per night"
Ok, older hotel. Noisey. Sink clogged. But clean room
Other trip Nov 15, 2014
E
"Great stay in Waikiki"
The only reason I am rating this hotel a 4/5 is for the parking costs. It's pricey and you are still expected to tip. The service from the staff/crew is wonderful. Everyone I encountered had a positive attitude and were very knowledgeable when I asked questions. The room was very clean and had a nice balcony. The bathroom was small but was easy to maneuver. I did not try the hotel's wi-fi or business center.
1 night trip with friends Nov 8, 2014
Tiara
"Great Staff"
Wished we had stayed here our entire trip in Waikiki. The staff was great to work with and our room was great. We had arrived early hoping to have the hotel store our luggage while we wait for a room, but instead we were upgraded to a bigger room since it was available and got to relax after a long day of traveling.
1 night romance trip Nov 1, 2014
Milly
"Friendly and helpful staff, great location, but tiny room"
The staff could not have been friendlier or more helpful; and, unlike our previous experience at the Ambassador Hotel in Waikiki, we were not confronted with a hidden $20.94 "resort fee" at checkout. Our only complaint with the hotel was that the room was extremely tiny; otherwise, it lived up to the Marriott standards of quality and spotless cleanliness that we have come to enjoy.
1 night trip Nov 1, 2014
Edward
"For a Marriot hotel, cleanliness can be better."
The room was not cleaned well. There was litter left under the drawer cabinet. Also, there was a day when my room was not cleaned.
3 night business trip Oct 28, 2014
"Nice just small rooms. Staff and cleanliness great"
Rooms small but clean. Staff very nice.
6 night family trip Oct 23, 2014
Glen
"Happy hour!"
Great rooms and staff. Pool and facilities very nice too. Happy hour was great value and a place to meet other solo travelers to form up a team for an evening pub crawl adventure. The only thing that might throw you off is some of the crowds found outside the hotel on the main road but you wouldn't know they're there by the appearance inside. I guess it's the price of being close to everything.
2 night trip Oct 25, 2014
"We miss Oahu!"
We loved the staff! The room had mildew and mold growing on the walls but other than that it was clean. Had a good stay. Parking people were fantastic. Worth the cost.
4 night romance trip Oct 23, 2014
Very happy with our room & the location of the hotel was excellent. The girls at the front reception were all very helpful & pleasant. It was very nice to be greeted every morning by the staff. Thank you very much!
Other trip Oct 29, 2014
Lynn
"Horrible Hotel far from beach"
Don't stay here!!! The rooms are small they smell like mold. Didn't feel clean at all being in there. Showers are tiny.The staff does not care about issues. I'm still waiting on a mgr to call me back. Beware they charge your card for unknown charges. My bank has notified me that they are pulling money out of my account. They are double charging me for parking. Parking is expensive!!! $33 a day. It's so noisy you can hear everything. It was raining when I arrived so all there cloth pool chairs were soaked and not covered the next day they smelled like mold and had stains on them. My stay here was horrible. Never had I stayed at a hotel where they take money without authorization. I've stayed in wakiki many times and I choose different hotels. This will the first and last time at the Marriott.
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Waikiki Beach
Aloha, prior apology response sent.
Other trip Oct 27, 2014
"Unmet Expectation"
The rate I got from searching on the net was different from what I got billed upon checking out. I felt there was disconnect somewhere. I couldn't make inquiry cuz I checked out early in the morning and I was rushing to the airport. Also, I didn't like the room I ended up at. I thought I was going to be put up at the high tower. Instead, I was made to walk up stairs, on a three-level building that has no elevator. It did not meet my expectation.
3 night business trip Oct 22, 2014
Marcellus
"Nice hotel, in a great location"
The hotel is in a great location, it's walking distance to Waikiki Beach and all the major store fronts. The hotel staff are friendly and helpful. The room and bathroom is a bit small and shows it's age. Overall, I have would not any any problems staying here again.
Other trip Oct 27, 2014
M
"wonderful"
comfortable and lovely great stay excellent Costumer service
2 night trip Oct 23, 2014
courtyard by Marriott
Fromt the time I checked in with Tatiana and Victor, up until my stay was over, I would recommend this hotel.
Other trip Oct 23, 2014
"HONOLULU"
I had a nice stay and visit; but an additional elevator would have been nice. The ONE elevator was extremely slow and was used by service personnel and hotel guests.
4 night trip with friends Oct 10, 2014
R A.
"Honeymoon"
We enjoyed our stay! The hotel was clean (beach clean) and the hotel staff was nice. Only a couple blocks from the breach. We don't mind walking. The restaurant in the hotel building was tasty. Great for breakfast. The pool was nice and peaceful. It was a good affordable choice for us. No complaints.
Other trip Oct 19, 2014
Britt
"Our aloha trip"
The hotel was too old.The locking mechanism to our room mal functioned and our room was left open for some time without our knowledge. We could have been robbed.
4 night family trip Oct 8, 2014
arah
"Too loud"
Eleven floor you an hear people and cars on the street
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Waikiki Beach
Aloha, We apologize for the noise factor that prevented you from fully enjoying your stay. Our location in the middle of Waikiki is desirable to many visitors, and one of the drawbacks is the presence of a main street that fronts our building. We are working on ways to minimize noise coming from the street and hope to have something in place in the near future. Thank you for your review and for staying with us. Mahalo!
Other trip Oct 17, 2014
a.s.
"Good value."
When I'm in Hawaii we are out and about. This is a three star hotel, but good service, clean, and nice. Pool nice also. The hotel has a warm friendly feeling. Well maintained. It was great for the family. My eleven year old loved it.
Other trip Oct 17, 2014
with kids
"Great hotel close to beach and everything touristy"
Standard rooms are small BUT have everything you need, including a fridge, balcony, and free Wifi. The bed was comfortable and the room was clean. Great value for the location. Everything to fulfill your shopping and culinary desires.
Other trip Oct 16, 2014
Joey
"super"
Wonderful n friendly staff. Great location. Would stay here again.
4 night family trip Oct 8, 2014
heidi
"OK hotel - close to the strip"
Original room was very small and not what we expected from Marriott's reputation. We asked for a larger room and we were immediately accommodated. Valet parking is very expensive (still in line with all other hotels in the area) and not included in most packages. If you stay in any hotel that is not on the strip or the beach, be prepared to deal with the homeless. It might be worth it to you to pay the extra money.
Other trip Oct 13, 2014