All hotels in San Antonio, Texas, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here9522 Brimhall Rd, San Antonio, TX, 78254, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9223

"good for a small fee"
Just a nightly visit.
1 night trip May 19, 2015
Christian
"never again"
Bathroom was dirty, towels were stained,toilet seat broken, atm was out of order the whole time we were there.
4 night family trip Mar 25, 2015
"six flags vacation spring break"
friendly nice clean rooms pleasent
3 night family trip Mar 11, 2015
Joe L
"Poor nights sleep but easy on the wallet."
Pleasant staff. Location was very safe but a bit difficult to get in and out of due to 1604 traffic. Beds were hard and pillows poor. Bathroom had lots of mold. A/C struggled to cool the room in 80 degree weather can't imagine it could handle Texas summers.
2 night family trip Mar 15, 2015
Alex
"Not bad!"
Service was great.
2 night family trip Mar 11, 2015
Arnold
"Incredible service, great breakfast!"
This was for a business stay and not what our guys are accustomed to as the area was pretty well sold out. The staff was fantastic - Ida and Erica. LOVED them!
1 night business trip Mar 9, 2015
"Spring Break 2015"
This hotel served its purpose for price, location, and availability. The hotel is old, walls are thin, hot water was barely there for a warm shower. Towels were old, thin, and stained. Won't stay here again if I don't have too; there wasn't much else available as I had to be in San Antonio during spring break.
2 night romance trip Mar 12, 2015
"Great Hotel for Kids!"
Very nice staff! My kids loved the heated pool!
1 night family trip Mar 13, 2015
LeKeita
"Average hotel"
Hotel overall was not a bad stay. Our room could have used a fresh coat of paint, several scratches, bangs on the wall. Tiles in the elevator are cracking and need to be replaced. Generally it is just an average hotel.
3 night family trip Mar 9, 2015
"Above Expectations"
My most recent stay @ Quality Inns & Suites was very comfortable. I was very surprised by the golf course, very clever!
Other trip Feb 23, 2015
Staff was friendly upon check in and out. Beds comfortable and location was great for our trip.
Other trip Feb 20, 2015
"Group of eight"
Smooth check in and check out. Clean room, spacious, beds a bit caving in. Peaceful although next to freeway. Not right by Seaworld, has a little drive.
2 night family trip Feb 14, 2015
Nadia
"hotels was clean but..."
the room was clean and nice, and the hottub and pool were great. the only problem was that the walls and ceiling are extremely thin and you can here everything. the teenagers above us had parties every night and spent the entire night stomping back and forth jumping off the beds and slamming doors and drawers. hotels staff went up seven times and told them to be quiet with no effect and nothing more from the staff. it took three large Hispanic guests going upstairs and saying something personally to them before it stopped.so thank you to those 3 guests but I wouldn't recommend this hotel and I wont be staying here again.
2 night romance trip Feb 13, 2015
"Great value"
Stayed for 3 nights for a conference; my husband came with me. We enjoyed the room, thought it was a great price. Free buffet breakfast was surprisingly tasty and had plenty of variety. Also liked the mini-golf, fitness center and coffee cart on each floor! Nice touches on an already good value. We will come back for the conference next year. I only took a few points away for the fact that the hotel is positioned right where a freeway and its access road merge, so you are forced to wait in bad traffic every time you leave the hotel. Not their fault, but it was a pain and added fifteen minutes to every commute.
3 night business trip Feb 11, 2015
Katherine
"Quality SeaWorld."
Excellent family hotel with mini golf, aquariums, and playground.
3 night family trip Feb 6, 2015
Jack
"Not good, not bad"
We stayed two nights and it was just okay. My husband waited at the counter forever to check in because no one was there. Finally, we checked in and went to our room. Small, but fairly clean. There were some stains and tears on the walls/lamps. Nicks in the desk and the closet doors had seen better days. They had tons of scuffs and holes where wood had fallen off. The bathroom was clean, but didn't feel all that sanitary. Toilets are super loud and the walls seem very thin. The bathtub had a huge chip out of it and a big black spot in it's place. I think there might have been mold on the ceiling of the bathroom, or maybe just dirt who knows. The bed wasn't very comfortable. Our key cards stopped working at 11:44a when checkout was noon. Supposedly heated pool, so that would have been nice if we had suits. Also, a nice little dog area; we appreciated that.
2 night romance trip Feb 6, 2015
Madeline
"I Don't recommend it at all"
It was really dirty. The sheets were stained and had hairs on them. The floor was dirty. The bathtub was clogged with hairs. When we left the hotel,they didn't clean the sink,from when we brushed our teeth,or the bathtub,all they did was make the bed.
Other trip Feb 7, 2015
cynthia
I enjoyed my stay at this property. The rooms were clean and the staff very accomendating. I will stay here again.
Other trip Jan 28, 2015
"great"
it's no my first time in this hotel. Far from noise. Close to everything and price is excellent
1 night romance trip Jan 17, 2015
Johnny
"Run Down"
Hotel itself and the room were old, lots of stains on the sheets and blankets, carpet was dirty, chips and dings in all surfaces throughout. Room smelled off, didn't seem clean at all. Breakfast was bad, cold.
Other trip Jan 19, 2015
Sunny
"Generous"
I brought in a business associate to see if a FedEx'd letter had arrived, and the on duty asst. mgr. Erica, offered my friend a business card with the hotel number for contact purposes and at the same time invited my friend to have breakfast with me the next morning.
Other trip Jan 10, 2015
Rubyn
Good place to stay when traveling with a dog, friendly staff and good breakfast.
Other trip Jan 6, 2015
"Thinnest walls ever"
i just give it an ok although on dec 31 at midnight there was a lady screaming as she was getting killed, cops came over, and took over situation, walls are so thin you could hear everything... would rate 2.5 this hotel, golf and arcade is 12.99 extra per person so if you booking for that reason, don't we didn't got to use it since the arcade games were not working, golf is not challenging. I wouldn't book in this hotel again, oh forgot to say, there was a leak in toilet and even when i shut the bathroom door i could hear drip drip drip all night long...
5 night family trip Dec 28, 2014
Adriana
"Great for the price"
Any issues we saw were cosmetic. The room was pretty clean, comfortable, and had very good amenities (microwave, fridge). The breakfast was great. The hotel was decorated for Christmas and very festive. For the price we paid, it was perfect and a short distance from SeaWorld. The surrounding area was nice and there were plenty of restaurants and shopping nearby. We were very happy with our visit and will stay there again on our next trip if we are able to find a similar rate.
3 night family trip Dec 29, 2014
"Convenient to Six Flags Fiesta and Sea World"
Hotel checkin was easy, room was spotless, parking was convenient and available, and breakfast was enjoyable and plentiful. Our Garmin took us right to the hotel. We will positively use this hotel again if we return to Six Flags. We also found it close to a church of our denomination as well as UTSA.
Other trip Dec 23, 2014
"Walls Thin"
Walls were so thin to the point where I could hear every time my neighbors used the bathroom. We could clearly hear every conversations outside our door, and not because they were being too noisy.
1 night family trip Nov 29, 2014
Morten
"Nice spot.."
Everything was nice except the male hotel manager that was rude my last night i was there.
2 night family trip Nov 14, 2014
Andre
"We will be back"
Everytime has been a great experience kids love it and we will be repeat vistors of Quality Inn North. Staff is extremely kind and make sure that we are happy with our stay. And they by far have the best breakfast :)
1 night family trip Nov 15, 2014
Cristine
"Decent hotel"
It was a great place. Free breakfast and low noise level. Close to Seaworld too.
1 night family trip Oct 25, 2014
Sophia
We enjoyed our stay at this motel, rooms were clean, staff was extremely friendly. We will recommend this to our friends and family and if we are ever in town again we will be sure to stay here again.
3 night romance trip Oct 11, 2014
"sea world trip"
only negative I have was the towels. they were cheap and old to where you could not even dry yourself half way with them. the next day we had new cheap towels that had not been washed and dried at least once. I was covered in lint after taking a shower.
2 night family trip Oct 10, 2014
"room condition not good"
I'd prefer the hotel next door (la quinta inn)
1 night trip Sep 13, 2014
marco
"Ok..."
Facilities were ok, nice playground and it even has a mini golf my daughter enjoyed a lot. It has an arcade also, but everything is paying extra. Room wasn't bad, we found a glass of half a drink and melted ice on our night stand which makes us doubt a little the cleanliness. Breakfast was really good although the dining area was too small for all the guests there. Overall is a good hotel, but it definitely needs an upgrade (there is a Quinta hotel behind it that puts it to shame.. brand new!) I will recommend it for a quick one night stay in low budget.
Other trip Sep 11, 2014
Nora
Nice location, asked hotel receptionist if she could recommend a good restaurant and she gave us two. Went to one of them called Pericos and it was very good mexican restaurant. Room was clean and has very comfortable beds. Stayed here last year and has done a few changes has mini golf outside and arcade on the 3rd floor, didn't get a chance to try it out but will sure like too next time we are down in San Antonio.
Other trip Sep 9, 2014
"Manager is HORRIBLE!"
The manager was rude, not willing to help with my situation and completely brushed me off like I was a burden to him. If I knew his name I would definitely put it on here
1 night trip Sep 4, 2014
erin
"Worth the price."
We checked in late but the lady in the reception was very helpful. My family has a good experience in this hotel. The room was a little bit small compared to other hotels that we stayed but its worth with the price we paid.
2 night family trip Aug 30, 2014
Tina
Will stay again
2 night trip Aug 29, 2014
Aside from a few items that needed repair (lock on Door, Bathroom door did not close right or lock) it was a very good stay. Good breakfast, nice pool and gym (which I did not use), About 10 minutes from SeaWorld. They have a pay gameroom and putt-putt course and small playground for the kids. Grass area for walking the dog. Fishtank on first floor looked horrible though. Water was all green and needed a huge water change.
2 night trip Aug 29, 2014
"Def a one star hotel..."
when i walked in it smelled funny, the door to the bathroom would not shut, there was a whole in wall near floor of bathroom, there was hair in drain and no way to plug bath tub. I will never stay at a quality in again...
Other trip Aug 24, 2014
Shannon
"Overnight visit with relation"
This motel was very convenient to my destination. The staff was very professional and friendly. The entire motel was very clean, especially the rooms. I would definitely stay there again.
1 night trip Aug 13, 2014
The hotel we just love with the Sea World them from front doors to through out hotel. The whole was kept clean from inside to outside along with a playground for the children to play.
Other trip Aug 18, 2014
Smith
"Very accommodating :)"
Spent 2 days at Seaworld, needed somewhere to stay that could sleep my husband and me, my daughter, her boyfriend, and our dog. They helped work it out, and went out of their way to make sure we were accommodated.
Other trip Aug 16, 2014
Reed
"Close"
I found it difficult to get to but once I found it. The staff was very nice. The rooms a little noisy but I was just there for the night. The TV went off by itself which I sleep with the TV on. Breakfast was disappointing nothing that I could eat.
1 night trip Aug 8, 2014
PatriciaC
Everything was good at this Hotel. I would stay here again.
2 night family trip Jul 22, 2014
Arnold Rod
"You can find better"
This hotel was disappointing in almost all respects. The rooms were old and worn out. The sheetrock in the bathroom had a large hole and the tub was generally dirty/grimy. The walls were extraordinarily thin as you could hear people throughout the hotel at all times of the day. The breakfast area was tiny and always over-crowded. This place might be a decent place to stay for about half the listed price. Otherwise, you can find better.
3 night family trip Jul 23, 2014
JG
"There is no way this is not a 4-star rated hotel"
As the title says, there is no way this is a 4-star rated hotel, they must've hired some people to bump up their rating. The location is good, close to seaworld, but the hotel is in a pretty bad shape. First, it is old, with that "old hotel" smell. Too many people dried their towels in those rooms. Second, the cleaning service is lousy. Third, they should update their laundry and wash towels/sheets better, they did not look fresh at all. Fourth, the room didn't lock properly, our room was left unlocked by the cleaning stuff. The breakfast was ok. We'll avoid this hotel like a plague in the future, the overall quality is similar to Motel 6.
3 night trip Jul 22, 2014
I.T.
"Seaworld Visit"
Stayed for two nights, doing sightseeing downtown and at SeaWorld. Rate comfort down due to square pillows on beds that are not comfortable. Would prefer traditional pillows. Location was great, not too far from downtown and very close to SeaWorld. Breakfast was good, minor problem with toaster not working correctly.
2 night family trip Jul 17, 2014
Good room, good people, great service
1 night business trip Jul 21, 2014
Nate
"From Fort Worth"
Hotel staff friendly and helpful. Room comfortable although one light fixture missing from wall. Good breakfast had a wide variety of food.
Other trip Jul 23, 2014
"Nice place with great breakfast and activities."
Great place to stay for families. Good location. Fun activities at hotel
Other trip Jul 21, 2014