All hotels in San Antonio, Texas, United States of America
9522 Brimhall Rd, San Antonio, TX, 78254, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9223

Great pool
  • Wellness
    Great wellness & sports facilities
    Room is not nice
"nice north San Antonio hotel."
This hotel was close to where I was going. It was comfortable and parking was good. Free breakfast was good.
1 night trip with friends Jan 10, 2016
william
"Beds not so comfy"
Checked in but didn't go to the room due to a family engagement for New Year's Eve. When I did make it to the room it was filthy. Had to go back to the desk to get a different room. The beds mattresses need to be changed out because the bed I had u automatically roll right into the middle if it. However, the hotel staff were friendly and accommodating.
2 night family trip Dec 31, 2015
Christina
"Fourth time here"
This was our fourth time here and the stay was pleasant. We ended up forgetting items in the hotel and the staff was very understanding and made it possible for us to come back to retrieve our item. The stay was very comfortable from the big bed, to the jacuzzi.
1 night romance trip Dec 28, 2015
"Great prices/convenient"
Had a very comfortable stay with the exception of a hard mattress. Room was spacious and accommodated the portable crib for my grand daughter. Upon my checkout, I immediately reserved another room for the holidays for my own convenience. Thank you.
1 night family trip Dec 19, 2015
Yolanda
"Family trip"
For the money not so bad, linen was clean, towels usable,breakfast ok.... But they need extra maintenance (cleaning) people to do the job:Corners, doors, windows, A/C, carpets, holloway ... Really good spring cleaning!!! Terrible smell in the holloway! I had to clean A/C, allergy problems.... Amanda at front desk was really nice and helpful.
1 night family trip Dec 12, 2015
"good value in great location"
We were in town to visit family and wanted a hotel that offered breakfast and laundry services. This hotel was perfect. Breakfast had some hot options to choose..think waffles, eggs and sausage, along with cereals and yogurt. The laundry room was convenient. The hotel is in a great location with easy access to the 1604 and Helotes.t
3 night romance trip Dec 3, 2015
Not Provided
"Awesome"
Enjoyable!!
2 night family trip Nov 26, 2015
"great hotel to stay"
I was very impressed with the service & the room. I will book this hotel again. The hotel was very clean, the continental breakfast had a lot of choices. The people where friendly & helpful
3 night romance trip Nov 9, 2015
Danielle
"Great Stay!"
The staff was very helpful and the breakfast was delicious.
1 night family trip Nov 10, 2015
Diana
"good start, sloppy end"
Stayed for a week, 1st 3 days were fine, the 4th day they did not replace the coffee, the next day no cups, the last 4 days there were many things not restocked in the room. Just sloppy lack of care for the details.
7 night romance trip Nov 2, 2015
mark
"Friendly staff in a dirty hotel"
Hotel staff was very friendly and helpful. We were pleased with their willingness to bring a roll away bed to our room at midnight. But the hotel rooms were not as pictured. Our room did not have carpet it was cheap hardwood printed nanolium. As soon as we walked in the room you could immediately hear your shoes sticking to whatever the sticky stuff was on the floor. The wall in the bathroom has splatter marks as if something was splashed and never wiped down. The bedding was very stiff. Overall, the staff made a dirty, sticky hotel bearable but we wouldn't stay here again if given the chance and makes me double other quality Inn chains in the future.
1 night trip with friends Nov 6, 2015
"Try to save money and You get what you pay for"
The sheets on the bed were so stretched out that they wouldn't stay on the bed, so we slept on a bare mattress most of the night. It squeaked so much that every time you moved it sounded like road construction in the room and the mattress was so old that it practically folded in half with both me and my boyfriend were laying on it. Other than the terrible mattress, outdated decor and scratchy towels the front desk was extremely helpful and courteous, but I will not be staying there again.
3 night romance trip Oct 16, 2015
"Needs to mattresses!!"
Room was not very clean. Definitely needs to be dusted. Mattresses need to be replaced...very hard! Kids liked the playground but the game room games either froze up or buttons stuck...they did give a refund for them though. Breakfast was ok but not great. Not a horrible place to stay, everyone was extremely nice and it was a quite and safe area just need to step up on housekeeping.
3 night family trip Oct 9, 2015
The paint on the walls of our room had been rubbed off in multiple areas. There was mildew in the shower, and by the left-over hair in the bottom of the bathtub, I question whether it was cleaned since the last person stayed in the room. The "Quality" Bed creaked and squeaked anytime you moved from the worn out springs in the mattress. I would not recommend this hotel to anyone.
1 night family trip Oct 5, 2015
"Better off going somewhere else"
Well hotel is off the freeway and kind of hard to find, it is on a dead end road. If you miss you have to travel several miles and make U-turn to return to the entrance. Beds look nice but you can feel the springs and woke up with back aches several times during the night. Also found a used condom wrapper on the floor. The free breakfast was free but you better be first in line because the run out fast and do not refill the eggs or the breakfast meat. It does appear nice on the outside, but looks can fool you.
2 night romance trip Oct 2, 2015
Too far from SEA WORLD
2 night romance trip Sep 30, 2015
"Stay for boot camp graduation"
The door to my room stuck on the carpet and when I went to shower first morning there was not a shower curtain the staff were very courteous and friendly and addressed my concerns quickly the breakfast served was very good overall a good stay for a reasonable price compared to other hotels in the area
3 night trip Sep 17, 2015
AWESOME EXCEPT FOR THE SEMI-STIFF MATTRESS
1 night trip with friends Sep 12, 2015
RONALD
"Always a pleasure!"
I visit the S.A. area frequently for business, this place provides a clean, peaceful place to rest in my downtime, and is centrally located...giving easy access to food, shopping and anything the business traveler might need! Always consistent, and that's a huge plus!!
3 night business trip Sep 10, 2015
Pam
"Fantastic Surprise!"
Really enjoyed how big and spacious the room was. The view was great too; poolside. I didn't even realize it was pet friendly with a doggie park area. I'm definitely bringing my dog and cat next time! I also didn't know about the funpass. Total bonus for me and such a great price. The putt putt was challenging for me but still had fun; loved the way it lit up at night! There's a play area too!!! I didn't give the room a full rating cause the paint was chipped towards the flooring and the bathroom switches were outside the bathroom. Other then those two things, altogether great experience and will be booking with this hotel again in two weeks!
2 night trip Sep 6, 2015
"Worst hotel experience ever!"
Staff was not friendly. They did not make the beds, replace the towels, restock coffee, and the AC unit was leaking. When I called to complain, they promised to correct the issues and they did not. Maintenance staff only cleaned out the water so the unit kept leaking. Will never stay here again. Worst hotel ever.
Other trip Sep 12, 2015
"Bandera Trip"
Hotel was very nice and clean. Bed was comfortable and the bathroom was neat and clean. My only complaint was the A/C was noisy and the breakfast was not very good. If you like breakfast go somewhere else. Also the outside needs to be cleaned and trash removed more often.
Other trip Sep 7, 2015
"Satisfied"
Great area of San Antonio, very close to Sea World and shopping areas.
3 night family trip Aug 29, 2015
"no quality here"
rooms stinks very bad , wifi didn't work right, beds are not good ,the staff were really friendly
Other trip Aug 25, 2015
proaudio
"WDSC."
Great bang for the buck. Friendly staff and decent hot breakfast. hotel kind of dated, but I can live with that.
3 night business trip Aug 20, 2015
Arthur
"Deep cleaning"
The staff is nice and friendly but the rooms are a little moist and musty smelling. It seems like they need a "deep cleaning".
1 night family trip Aug 16, 2015
"You get what you pay for!"
You get what you pay for. I was looking for a fairly cheap rate as we would only be there to sleep. However, we didn't get much sleep. The beds were so uncomfortable. I think sleeping directly on box springs would have been about the same. The air conditioner blew cold air but the humidity was unable to be controlled. Everything was damp. Mold was on the lamps. The kids loved the pool and the park (though two of the four swings were broke). The hot tub heating element was out. The staff were extremely kind and tried to be as accommodating as possible with what they had to work with, which was not much.
2 night family trip Aug 15, 2015
"Just what you need."
Ready to peacefully rest.
1 night family trip Aug 16, 2015
Vega
"good for one night"
Good for an overnight stay. It was a bit unorganized when it came to check in time. Woodlake floors in the room..uncomfortable mattress.
1 night family trip Aug 15, 2015
Nicole
"Not what I expected. Very Disappointed."
I was completely appalled by the condition of this hotel upon my arrival. The hotel lobby was filthy and smelled of molded mop water. The elevator smelled like someone urinated inside and was dirty as well. Once in the room, the bathroom was filthy, used soap was in the shower. The towels were dingy and stained. We had to ask for more towels due to this. There was dirt on the bathroom floor and hair in the shower. The shower head was broken so water sprayed outside of the shower onto the floor. The carpet in the room was stained, severely, and there was stains on the walls, as well. Overall, I would rate this hotel a 1.5-2 due to the above conditions. We will NOT stay at this hotel again. And I would not recommend it to anyone visiting the area. The pictures on Expedia do NOT represent this actual hotel. Very disappointing.
Other trip Aug 17, 2015
There was a large area of big black mold in the bathroom. There was a large cobweb in the corner of the sink area. The staff was extremely nice and welcoming.
Other trip Aug 17, 2015
"SeaWorld hotel stay.and"
Hotel staff were great and friendly at check in. Room was comfortable facilities were child friendly. Family and I would gladly return for another stay.
Other trip Aug 8, 2015
"Hotel close to Fiesta Texas and Sea World"
Staff was friendly and pleasant. Breakfast was delicious and pool with hot tub were relaxing. Supplies such as toilet paper and bath towels were not available in our room and had to be requested.
Other trip Aug 4, 2015
"Stay somwhere else!"
Beds were horrible old, lumpy, hard, could feed the springs right through the sheets. When we asked to change rooms front desk was very accommodating however, the mattress was just as bad. Quality Inn in San Antonio Sea World north needs remodeling. The parking lot was in dire need of attention (trash etc...). will not stay again.
4 night family trip Jul 25, 2015
RUBEN
"Right for the price"
Hotel wasn't fancy but was clean, staff was friendly and the price was definitely right! Rooms were a little small but didn't spend a whole lot of time in them
4 night family trip Jul 27, 2015
amy
"Stay at this one"
Best hotel I've stayed at for the value and the rooms are so big I will stay again
1 night family trip Jul 22, 2015
CAROLE
"Close to SeaWorld, but avoid at all costs"
Awful upkeep, didn't want to touch the toilets/tub. Consider staying at a hotel located further away and drive a few more minutes to SeaWorld.
Other trip Jul 31, 2015
we only stayed one night, clean hotel, but don't count on breakfast
Other trip Jul 28, 2015
Yolanda
Excellent. Keep up your wonderful work. Definitely in our top list of hotel and will always come back.......
Other trip Jul 28, 2015
Thuy
"convenient"
convenient,great area, clean
4 night family trip Jul 22, 2015
pedro
The bed was so uncomfortable, it had a sagging spot on the left side. The pillows were so small, like throw pillows, and super lumpy. Worst night sleep I've had in a long time.
1 night romance trip Jul 24, 2015
"Not as good as advertised"
Room was smaller than advertised. Closet too small. Coffee maker does not work. Bathroom door opens the wrong way so it was difficult to get in and out. Shower head is too old and drain is slow. All towels are old.
Other trip Jul 25, 2015
Hotel was great to much road construction near it.
Other trip Jul 24, 2015
ed
"No Quality in Quality Inn & Suites SeaWorld North"
The room had broken electrical covers; electrical plugs where not working; had laminated floors which were awkward; the bath towels where old and dirty; bathroom door would not lock; closet door didn't close properly; the dresser drawer was broken & fell every time it was opened; no do not disturb sign was available; staff gave us the wrong hours for the free breakfast (missed breakfast because of it); overall a bad experience and I will never stay there again. No Quality in Quality Inn & Suites SeaWorld North.
3 night family trip Jul 17, 2015
Okay hotel. Great if you have little ones.
1 night family trip Jul 6, 2015
"San Antonio"
Room was ok but breakfast was not good. At 8:00 am there were no eggs and no biscuits at all all that was available was cereal.
1 night romance trip Jul 8, 2015
arnoldo
"No breakfast & dirty"
Ran out of breakfast and was nothing but a big mess. Room was nice, bathroom was dirty and wore. No parking spots! Hard to get access to surrounding places.
Other trip Jul 11, 2015
"Good room, Lackluster service."
Staff didn't thoroughly clean the room; we were locked out of the third day of a three-day stay, forcing us to renew our key cards; housekeeping did NOTHING to clean or prepare the room the second night of our stay - we made the beds, we had to call for towels, whereupon we had to argue with the desk about whether or not we had used the "Do Not Disturb" sign. (which we had not. The beds were good, and we weren't in the rooms a lot, so we easily survived. However, paying the premium rates demanded by the holiday weekend, I felt better service was warranted.
3 night family trip Jul 3, 2015
Clem
Nice hotel. We asked for extra towels and never got them. The bed was hard on my back. Other than that it was a nice hotel, nice stay.
2 night family trip Jul 1, 2015