All hotels in San Antonio, Texas, United States of America
9522 Brimhall Rd, San Antonio, TX, 78254, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9223

"Def a one star hotel..."
when i walked in it smelled funny, the door to the bathroom would not shut, there was a whole in wall near floor of bathroom, there was hair in drain and no way to plug bath tub. I will never stay at a quality in again...
Other trip Aug 24, 2014
Shannon
"Overnight visit with relation"
This motel was very convenient to my destination. The staff was very professional and friendly. The entire motel was very clean, especially the rooms. I would definitely stay there again.
1 night trip Aug 13, 2014
The hotel we just love with the Sea World them from front doors to through out hotel. The whole was kept clean from inside to outside along with a playground for the children to play.
Other trip Aug 18, 2014
Smith
"Very accommodating :)"
Spent 2 days at Seaworld, needed somewhere to stay that could sleep my husband and me, my daughter, her boyfriend, and our dog. They helped work it out, and went out of their way to make sure we were accommodated.
Other trip Aug 16, 2014
Reed
"Close"
I found it difficult to get to but once I found it. The staff was very nice. The rooms a little noisy but I was just there for the night. The TV went off by itself which I sleep with the TV on. Breakfast was disappointing nothing that I could eat.
1 night trip Aug 8, 2014
PatriciaC
Everything was good at this Hotel. I would stay here again.
2 night family trip Jul 22, 2014
Arnold Rod
"You can find better"
This hotel was disappointing in almost all respects. The rooms were old and worn out. The sheetrock in the bathroom had a large hole and the tub was generally dirty/grimy. The walls were extraordinarily thin as you could hear people throughout the hotel at all times of the day. The breakfast area was tiny and always over-crowded. This place might be a decent place to stay for about half the listed price. Otherwise, you can find better.
3 night family trip Jul 23, 2014
JG
"There is no way this is not a 4-star rated hotel"
As the title says, there is no way this is a 4-star rated hotel, they must've hired some people to bump up their rating. The location is good, close to seaworld, but the hotel is in a pretty bad shape. First, it is old, with that "old hotel" smell. Too many people dried their towels in those rooms. Second, the cleaning service is lousy. Third, they should update their laundry and wash towels/sheets better, they did not look fresh at all. Fourth, the room didn't lock properly, our room was left unlocked by the cleaning stuff. The breakfast was ok. We'll avoid this hotel like a plague in the future, the overall quality is similar to Motel 6.
3 night trip Jul 22, 2014
I.T.
"Seaworld Visit"
Stayed for two nights, doing sightseeing downtown and at SeaWorld. Rate comfort down due to square pillows on beds that are not comfortable. Would prefer traditional pillows. Location was great, not too far from downtown and very close to SeaWorld. Breakfast was good, minor problem with toaster not working correctly.
2 night family trip Jul 17, 2014
Good room, good people, great service
1 night business trip Jul 21, 2014
Nate
"From Fort Worth"
Hotel staff friendly and helpful. Room comfortable although one light fixture missing from wall. Good breakfast had a wide variety of food.
Other trip Jul 23, 2014
"Nice place with great breakfast and activities."
Great place to stay for families. Good location. Fun activities at hotel
Other trip Jul 21, 2014
Alisen
"Noisy"
We didn't get any sleep. Lots of noise. Shower didn't seem very clean. Staff was very nice & helpful . Very nice outside , they have a playground , which was nice .
1 night trip Jul 14, 2014
"great value"
My family of four had a great stay. Less than 10 mins to Sea World and having the hot free breakfast was a huge plus. The rooms were very clean and very nice. Staff was super friendly and overall the hotel itself was great. My only complaint was the beds are on the very firm side.....other than that we will return to this location
1 night family trip Jul 13, 2014
The Websters
"Mold mold mold"
We were staying the night here after a concert at the ATT Center since my mother lives closer to this hotel than the ATT center. We stayed here because it was relatively cheap and a convenient location. We walked into our room a little past midnight and wanted nothing more than to take a shower and get to sleep. Immediately we noticed an abundance of black mold creeping its way up the side of the shower, like A LOT of it. It was on the outside of the shower but close to the faucet, there were some smaller black mold spots near the top by the shower head, and the worst part of it all was under the soap holder. The soap bar we received was broken in half (Would it kill you to replace a snapped bar of soap?), which isn't a big deal since we usually prefer not to use those anyway, but it's still a little rude- like we don't deserve a full bar of soap, just a broken one to save the five cents it probably cost to make it. Save yourself the hassle, PAY THE EXTRA 5-10 DOLLARS FOR THE LA QUINTA IN THE SAME PARKING LOT. I'm sure their showers are in MUCH better shape.
1 night trip Jul 14, 2014
Matthew V
"Disappointing! Don't believe the photos!"
This hotel was disappointing. Based on web photos and other reviews, I expected it to be much nicer than it actually was. The outdoor pool was accessible to anyone, based on the fact that you did not need a room key to enter and it was right next to the parking lot. Also, the hot tub was filthy where nobody dared to go in it. The staff was friendly and helpful. When we arrived, the sink in our room had a bad faucet and was leaking so badly that you had to shut off the water from under the sink. I told the staff right away and they moved us to a different room. Some of the rooms had wood floors rather than carpet which made them look very nice. However, because the beds are set on a metal box frame, they would squeak loudly every time you moved around. I'm glad we were on the top floor because I wonder how that sounds to the room below?! Overall, it was not worth the money ... even when I got it at half price!
Other trip Jul 11, 2014
"Very kid-friendly, convenient"
Loved the wood floors in our room (although our crawling baby had black knees and hands, it was not visibly dirty). Pre-schooler enjoyed the pool, pool toys, playground, etc. We were disappointed that the shark room and putt-putt areas were being installed/renovated? during our stay and thus not available for use. (Picky grandma)
2 night trip Jul 3, 2014
sdh
"Quality inn . BAD EXPERIENCE"
I had very bad experience with the hotel Manager / receptionist. Two of the kids (ages 3 and 4) in my party entered the open office door next to reception to check out games and clubs. The manager ran towards them and in a mean voice asked them to get out of there. I was in line for check out and told the manager to be polite since these were kids. I was shocked when he told me that I should keep the kids in check. I asked him again to not show attitude. He in turn said " I will show attitude". I asked to speak to manager for compliant, he refused to give it to me. I then called 1 800 number for choice hotels. As I was sitting and calling he asked me to get out as I had checked out or else he would call police. I have never had such experience ever before. And have never written a bad review before.
Other trip Jul 6, 2014
"Great place to spend the night"
We stayed overnight here after our trip to SeaWorld, and it met all of our expectations. The rooms and the hotel, in general, were both comfortable and clean. Breakfast (waffles, scrambled eggs, sausage, cereal, fruit, etc.) was tasty and filled us up before heading back on the road. We would stay here again.
1 night family trip Jun 26, 2014
Robin
"Could be better"
Rate was good, but the room was small, the beds were very hard and the bathroom door would not lock. Also room service did not show for the two days we were there.
2 night family trip Jun 27, 2014
"Not impressed"
The shower bar was broken so shower curtain would not close, corners in room were dirty, room had bad smell. Bed pillows were size of throw pillows, small and square. Bathro was so small barely room to close door. Not at all happy and will never stay there again.
Other trip Jul 1, 2014
Mattie
"Generally good"
Overall, it was fine. My one big gripe is the size of the bathroom. Since the sink is located outside the bathroom (not my personal preference), there is only a 2 inch clearance between the opening door and the toilet. I had to back up between the toilet and the bathtub just to open the door, and I'm not too terribly large of an individual. The shower rod was falling down, so the shower curtain was constantly shifting and water splashed out all over the place. Just a couple of nit picky details. I'd stay there again.
2 night family trip Jun 27, 2014
"Nice hotel, very close to Seaworld."
My family hotel stay was pleasant. The AC in the room was wonderful especially after a long day at Seaworld in 95 degree weather. Unfortunately, I was highly disappointed in the cleanliness of the bathroom, the shower water pressure was awful, and the water draining took forever in the tub. However, the full continental breakfast was awesome!
Other trip Jun 30, 2014
Emily
"Good Hotel with extras"
The size of the room was good for it being a standard room. The furniture in the room was somewhat outdated and some of the things in room such as the door hinges, closet pole and tub drain were rusted. Our restroom door also stuck which made it difficult to close. However, lots of other things made up for it. Great hot breakfast that was constantly being stocked, free parking and a very helpful and friendly staff. Our room was very clean when we checked in and after our first nights stay our room was restocked and beds were made. The hotel has a nice playground with a covered gazebo and bbq pit and is in the process of finishing a kids game room, making it very kid friendly. I would definitely stay there again as you can't beat the price!
2 night family trip Jun 26, 2014
Deb
"Close to SeaWorld"
I initially traveled 28 miles away from the hotel because I put road in the title of the street in my GPS and was taken to another city. When I contacted the hotel they explained that this had happened to other guest - so why not change it. After arriving at the hotel, the staff were exceptionally nice. The room was clean and a the bed comfortable. However, I did not find the plumbing to be up-to-par. The only sink stopper did not work having to pull the stopper completely out to let water out. The bathe tub had a rubber stopper and the toilet moved causing me to use the toilet in the lobby as I was not comfortable using the toilet in the room. The walls around the tub was peeling. I found the breakfast to have much variety and the food pleasing. However, much was desired for television reception as it was bad. Overall, this would have been a perfect stay if the plumbing conditions were better because it is only minutes away from SeaWorld, my reason for visiting.
3 night family trip Jun 18, 2014
Whit
"Bad to Better"
We had something leaking from the bathroom ceiling that smelled like urine, we could not find where it was coming from until the morning. We reported the problem to hotel management and they got us another room that was clean and no leaks, but without any compensation for having urine drip on you while your in the bathroom. "Nasty!!!"
Other trip Jun 24, 2014
For the price, everything was good and breakfast was excelent.
Other trip Jun 24, 2014
Luz
"Nice hotel, close to Sea World"
Hotel is in a good location close to Sea World, Walmart. and lots of restaurants. Rooms were clean, staff friendly, pool with good late hours, park area for kids to play and they are putting in mini golf while we were there. HOT BREAKFAST every morning with eggs, sausage, waffles etc. For our family it was a plus to save a little to start the day. I will return
Other trip Jun 22, 2014
Betty
"clean room, cheap stay."
The hotel has a nice location off the loop, very quiet. It's a nice looking hotel with a very friendly staff. They have beautiful fish tanks on ever floor, which my kids loved. There was a pool as well. I would have rated it higher, but one of our beds was tremendously squeaky (sounded like one of those old iron beds) and the a/c couldn't cool our room below about 82, so it made for a rough night's sleep. But the rooms were clean and nice (new hardwood floors) with tons of channels on TV plus a fridge and microwave. I would definitely stay there again - in a different room.
1 night business trip Jun 18, 2014
"Nice hotel with extra amenities"
I got the room thru expedia and when I got there I was already checked in which was great. The outside had great classic park which the kids enjoyed. I just really liked the fact that even though it was a hotel, which I had to get, there where things to help make it feel like a family atmosphere.
Other trip Jun 21, 2014
Tommy
"We had to clean our own room."
Room was diry when we arrived and you could tell the room had not been really cleaned in a while. The front desk gave us some disinfectant wipes and we used them all. the walls, door frames light switch covers desk top, sink and mirror was dirty. We also had to get a vacuum from the front desk because our room had not been vacuumed. The vacuum that they gave us was terrible, it was a cheap residential vacuum that was not designed for commercial use and it's life cycle was long over, but the cleaning crew used it every day we were there. The cleaning crew was very pleasent for the rest of our stay but we only let them change our towels, sheets, vacuum and clean the toilet, we cleaned everything else and disinfected the toilet seat everyday. Breakfast was ok but it was exactly the same all 4 mornings. The hotel is in the process of updating and making some improvments, but the managment is clueless about cleaning and the equipment that the cleaning crew should have to be able to clean properly. They need to buy a commercial vacuum for houskeeping (windsor sensor is a great commercial vacuum, a sanitair is a cheap comercial vacuum but much better than what they are using) and someone with the ability to keep the bar high as far as cleaning standards needs to be checking the rooms and ensuring they are cleaned properly.
Other trip Jun 14, 2014
The rooms were clean but the beds were very uncomfortable. My family really enjoyed the complementary breakfast. And my kid's loved the fact that there was a playground outside. Overall it was a good hotel, we had no problems and enjoyed our stay.
1 night family trip Jun 7, 2014
"Good hotel"
Fast check in, great amenities, convenient location (close to Sea world)!
Other trip Jun 9, 2014
protean1974
"Close to Fiesta Texas and SeaWorld!"
We stayed here 2 nights while we took our daughter on her first trip to SeaWorld. (She's 6) this place was perfect for what we needed! It is perfect for families! The small playground out front with vball net/soccer goals/playground equipment/grills/etc. Was a nice touch and my daughter loved going outside to play. Also has a pool/hot tub which were nice to keep the kids busy as well! Free continental breakfast including eggs/sausage/muffins along with your usuall continental breakfast items! My only 2 complaints would be the limiting parking space at night when everyone is there and the "walking noise" is heard very easily from the floor above you. Most people there had kids and the noise usually subsided at regular kiddo bedtime hours! :)
Other trip Jun 9, 2014
Brandi
"Nice Weekend Outing"
This hotel was quite a pleasure to stay at. It is a pet friendly hotel and we needed a place to stay at so that we could take our young dog. There is a nice little "doggy park" on the property to take the dog to "do their business". All is very clean. We chose this location to be close to the west area of San Antonio. I would highly recommend this hotel to anybody. Excellent breakfast too...
1 night trip May 24, 2014
"Plesant"
It was great we had a good time. We will be going again. See spot run. run spot run. Good spot
Other trip May 23, 2014
branden
"Excellent location, nice, friendly staff"
It was our first time visiting San Antonio and we will definitely will go back and recommend the hotel to our family and friends
Other trip May 19, 2014
"very satisfied."
We had a very busy schedule....ours stay was pleasant, the staff were very friendly and helpful...the rooms were clean and we did not need the room cleaned during our stay but they were very clean when we arrived, the breakfast was very satisfying...even had the type of Low fat Low carb Greek yogurt we eat....food was always warm. coffe great...no problems there. The only problem and really not a problem was the bed they were adaquate...not soft but not real firm, plenty of room, clean but they were on spring box springs and were noisy when you moved....but I am used to a Tempurpedic...
2 night trip Apr 18, 2014
Summers
Nice hotel and kept up nicely. Would stay again.
1 night trip Apr 13, 2014
"Great staff, extremely price balanced"
For the price you can't beat it. Awesome staff, adequate rooms, great breakfast, great location.
Other trip Apr 16, 2014
"Love this hotel"
The staff was very friendly, the rooms were clean, the breakfast had a good variety. The location was great to sea world. I would most defiantly stay there again.
2 night family trip Apr 11, 2014
Whitney
"Awesome hotel."
It was super nice. I expected to be in really bad conditions. But is super nice and love the playground for kids.
Other trip Mar 24, 2014
The hotel was clean, quiet and comfortable. Not far from sea world which is why I chose it plus others had rated it high. The breakfast was very good. The only issue was our security bar did not work.
1 night trip Mar 12, 2014
Jan
"No complaints"
Great stay! Absolutely love the playground outside for the little ones. Have stayed before and will stay again.
1 night family trip Mar 15, 2014
Patricia Brown
"Very Bad experience for one night!"
First, we arrived at the hotel at night and was feeling tired. The first room given to us was on the second floor. When we opened the door, suprisingly figured the room was not cleaned after the last customer. Cups, fast food bags and trash everywhere. It was the first time I have ever had this kind of experience so far. Fotunately they had another room available on the first floor for us, however, it was beside the pool and very noisy even during the night. Since we were exhausted, and had no other rooms left, we accepted it and finally ended our day. For me, I personally won't recommend this hotel. The hotel might not be that bad, I guess we were just not lucky in that day...
1 night trip Mar 15, 2014
"About right for the price"
Well first off I was not looking to spend a small fortune on a hotel but did not want anything embarrasing for my family. The next steps up were about another 70 a night near Seaworld and the listed difference did not seem worth it. This hotel has a pool, gym ( albeit a small one) , free breakfast, was close enough to Seaworld and was adequately nice. A bit noisy with the kids running on 2nd floor but what hotel near Seaworld does not have that. For 109 a night it was about right.
3 night trip Mar 10, 2014
Lance
"Nice and good for the price. Have free breakfast"
Great to close to Sea World and to the Cantera Outlet.
Other trip Mar 13, 2014
"Could of been cleaner"
The bathroom could use detailed cleaning. Around the toilet and baseboards. The refrigerator was not clean as well. Overall....it was fine for the price and it was a kid friendly hotel.
Other trip Mar 10, 2014
JButler
"Would recommend"
Stayed for Lackland graduation. Hotel nice, loved the breakfast which was put out early on days we had to go to graduation which we appreciated, but it was a lot of traveling back and forth. Staff very friendly and accommodating. Nice outdoor gazebo and playground for kids, and nice pool and hot tub area. Business center very useful for printing flight info and boarding passes. Close to Seaworld, and not too far to go into city for other attractions. Overall, very pleased with stay.
Other trip Mar 3, 2014
Air force mom
"Friendly affordable hotel"
We stayed here because we had a function at La Cantera and wanted a more affordable option. The staff was very friendly and the breakfest had many options. Room was comfortable and cleaned well. Would recommend staying here anytime and a great find!
Other trip Feb 24, 2014