All hotels in San Antonio, Texas, United States of America
9522 Brimhall Rd, San Antonio, TX, 78254, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9223

Great pool
  • Wellness
    Great wellness & sports facilities
    Room is not nice
"Wonderful Staff"
Great staff, nice and clean and stuff to for the kiddos to do. Delicious waffles....mmmm. Very friendly helped me with every question I had.
Other trip Jul 7, 2015
Alize
"Weekend Stay"
Room was small. refrigerator leaked water. bathroom exhaust fan was hanging out of the ceiling. breakfast was bad
Other trip Jul 6, 2015
The hotel served my purpose - short 3 night stay to visit SeaWorld. It had all I needed- iron, microwave, refrigerator, free breakfast and good service. It had a mini play area outside for my kids to play when their patience ran out during my facial makeup and personal phone calls - and I could watch them play from my room window. One of the managers, Sean, was extremely helpful- the AC needed to be reset as it stopped working, he reset it; I told him about the problems with spyware on my laptop once I logged unto the hotel's Wi-Fi, hoping to get a tech support line, he actually fixed the issues and cleared out the spyware from my laptop. He went over and beyond to help me and I really appreciate this.
3 night family trip Jun 29, 2015
"Great location, but needs some TLC."
The Good: The location was perfect. We were 1/2 hour from downtown/Riverwalk and Natural Bridge Caverns, and only 15 minutes from Sea World/Aquatica and Six Flags. The staff was wonderful and very accommodating. Breakfast was great. We never had any issues. My kids also really enjoyed the little putt-putt course they had. The beds were very comfortable. The Bad: The shower curtain did not stay closed. Not a huge deal, but annoying when you have a 10 year old boy trying to shower and keep the floor semi-dry. Also, there is NO PLACE to hang swim suits or towels up to dry. This was bad for us because we swam one afternoon then were going to Aquatica the next day. Suits were still damp for the car ride there. The Ugly: The room was really outdated and needed some serious TLC. The light fixture above the sink was about to fall out. (Literally. I could see inside the wall.) Also, it is a pet friendly hotel, which I love. But not when Yippy Dog is staying across the hall and is none to please that his owners are gone from 6:00 until after midnight.
5 night family trip Jun 28, 2015
Lesley
"Nice hotel."
Nice hotel.. would definitely stay again.
1 night family trip Jun 28, 2015
Asked for a new coffee maker because the one in our room was broken... Never replaced it!
3 night family trip Jun 27, 2015
Marchelyn
"Horrible"
Beds were very uncomfortable room smelled like deas rat
4 night family trip Jun 24, 2015
"sea world trip"
We had a great stay...room was clean & breakfast was great as well
3 night family trip Jun 20, 2015
Jesus
First time staying here and it was a great experience
2 night family trip Jun 22, 2015
"Great hotel for price"
Hotel was cheerful, had a lot to do for travels coming in on vacation. Room was nice and comfy, bedspread was very thin and another blanket was not in my room even though the "rest" cars described plush bedding. Also, snack machine on second floor took my money. Overall good stay, just a couple kinks.
Other trip Jun 27, 2015
Sweet
"Not quality."
Staff were great. Very friendly, available. They offered us information about the area. Hotel conditions poor. Old, out dated, dingy bathroom. AC old, loud, didn't work well. Not good in hot SA!
2 night family trip Jun 19, 2015
Maricela
"Perfect for relaxing"
My husband, daughter and myself went here to enjoy a peaceful comfortable setting. That is exactly what we got. They had things to do at the hotel for kids to keep them entertained. Plenty of stores and restaurants nearby and such a beautiful fun theme of the hotel. Comfortable room and very nice staff. I would definitely brag about this hotel. We loved it.
Other trip Jun 26, 2015
Leslie
"Nice for a 2 star hotel"
Well lit parking, nice staff, clean room. Breakfast was a little underwhelming but it was free. Mini golf was cute idea. Beds were terrible but for the price we paid, they served their purpose of function over comfort. There's only 1 elevator, which was a little annoying but it worked and wasn't super slow. Overall, we'd stay there again for the price.
Other trip Jun 25, 2015
mom of 2
Very nice and clean. Staff was helpful and breakfast was delicious! Definitely recommend
1 night family trip Jun 15, 2015
"Stay was okay. But won't be staying here again."
Hotel was okay. Overall it was clean but could have been better. Guy at the front desk was a little rude and not very welcoming. Even though we would slam our hotel room door shut it would still pop open sometimes. There was a hole in the closet door and it didn't shut properly. The shower curtain didn't cover the whole shower. It would be open on the sides of the shower so water would be spraying out. Their hotel book says check out is at noon but they'll accommodate for your needs yet I was told no they don't allow late check outs.
2 night family trip Jun 20, 2015
Very disappointed in condition of the hotel. The linen appeared worn and discolored. The shower water had a greasy feel. Perhaps upgrading would help.
Other trip Jun 19, 2015
There are playground, swimming pool and hot tub. The breakfast is very good.
1 night family trip Jun 6, 2015
Yanfeng
"Manager custom cabinet"
The beds no good it too used not comfort
2 night romance trip May 23, 2015
Ruben
It was a pleasant and very clean...absolutely enjoyed our saty definitely will return...
Other trip Jun 8, 2015
"wonderful"
Sleep well. .
1 night business trip May 30, 2015
jesus
"Okay stay"
The fridge was broken. I called front desk about it and he said he will see what he can do but never did so our food from the restaurant got stale. He was probably understaffed n overworked. The hotel is an old hotel but beds are comfortable.
2 night family trip May 23, 2015
Maria Mercedes
"good for a small fee"
Just a nightly visit.
1 night trip May 19, 2015
Christian
"SEA WORLD"
Great Staff Had a great time close to sea world and everything else. Forgot my computer in the room after checking out It was mailed out to me just received it Shawn Ida And Erica were great.
Other trip May 2, 2015
"Best hotel I've been to"
After hours of driving it was great to walk into a clean hotel. The staff was super friendly and very helpful with directions. The breakfast was awesome and well maintained. We enjoyed our stay and would love to come back!!
Other trip Apr 23, 2015
it was really nice for the price! The room had a comfortable bed, fridge, microwave, tv, coffee machine.
Other trip Apr 8, 2015
"never again"
Bathroom was dirty, towels were stained,toilet seat broken, atm was out of order the whole time we were there.
4 night family trip Mar 25, 2015
"six flags vacation spring break"
friendly nice clean rooms pleasent
3 night family trip Mar 11, 2015
Joe L
"Poor nights sleep but easy on the wallet."
Pleasant staff. Location was very safe but a bit difficult to get in and out of due to 1604 traffic. Beds were hard and pillows poor. Bathroom had lots of mold. A/C struggled to cool the room in 80 degree weather can't imagine it could handle Texas summers.
2 night family trip Mar 15, 2015
Alex
"Not bad!"
Service was great.
2 night family trip Mar 11, 2015
Arnold
"Incredible service, great breakfast!"
This was for a business stay and not what our guys are accustomed to as the area was pretty well sold out. The staff was fantastic - Ida and Erica. LOVED them!
1 night business trip Mar 9, 2015
"Spring Break 2015"
This hotel served its purpose for price, location, and availability. The hotel is old, walls are thin, hot water was barely there for a warm shower. Towels were old, thin, and stained. Won't stay here again if I don't have too; there wasn't much else available as I had to be in San Antonio during spring break.
2 night romance trip Mar 12, 2015
"Great Hotel for Kids!"
Very nice staff! My kids loved the heated pool!
1 night family trip Mar 13, 2015
LeKeita
"Average hotel"
Hotel overall was not a bad stay. Our room could have used a fresh coat of paint, several scratches, bangs on the wall. Tiles in the elevator are cracking and need to be replaced. Generally it is just an average hotel.
3 night family trip Mar 9, 2015
"Nice hotel close to sea world"
Good experience. Pet friendly. Restocked breakfast items so there was plenty. Stayed 2 nights, enjoyable . Comfortable beds and A/C was not excessively noisy. Would stay there again
Other trip Mar 14, 2015
Sue
"Nice hotel! Love the amenities and the environment"
This was my first family trip to Seaworld. The hotel location was great
Other trip Mar 12, 2015
kelly
Outdated rooms. Nice staff. Good breakfast. The playground for kids is nice.
Other trip Mar 10, 2015
"It was our anniversary..."
My husband and I were getting away from the hustle and bustle of family life to have some moments of quite for ourselves. An hour into our stay maintenance personnel knocked on the door wanting to come in and fix the bed (which we found to be fine). I sent him away and 10 minuses later the front desk clerk calls to the room stating we must let him in. So much for quiet time for us. I was sooo disappointed. :(
Other trip Feb 28, 2015
Ronnie
"Above Expectations"
My most recent stay @ Quality Inns & Suites was very comfortable. I was very surprised by the golf course, very clever!
Other trip Feb 23, 2015
Staff was friendly upon check in and out. Beds comfortable and location was great for our trip.
Other trip Feb 20, 2015
"Group of eight"
Smooth check in and check out. Clean room, spacious, beds a bit caving in. Peaceful although next to freeway. Not right by Seaworld, has a little drive.
2 night family trip Feb 14, 2015
Nadia
"hotels was clean but..."
the room was clean and nice, and the hottub and pool were great. the only problem was that the walls and ceiling are extremely thin and you can here everything. the teenagers above us had parties every night and spent the entire night stomping back and forth jumping off the beds and slamming doors and drawers. hotels staff went up seven times and told them to be quiet with no effect and nothing more from the staff. it took three large Hispanic guests going upstairs and saying something personally to them before it stopped.so thank you to those 3 guests but I wouldn't recommend this hotel and I wont be staying here again.
2 night romance trip Feb 13, 2015
"Great value"
Stayed for 3 nights for a conference; my husband came with me. We enjoyed the room, thought it was a great price. Free buffet breakfast was surprisingly tasty and had plenty of variety. Also liked the mini-golf, fitness center and coffee cart on each floor! Nice touches on an already good value. We will come back for the conference next year. I only took a few points away for the fact that the hotel is positioned right where a freeway and its access road merge, so you are forced to wait in bad traffic every time you leave the hotel. Not their fault, but it was a pain and added fifteen minutes to every commute.
3 night business trip Feb 11, 2015
Katherine
"Quality SeaWorld."
Excellent family hotel with mini golf, aquariums, and playground.
3 night family trip Feb 6, 2015
Jack
"Not good, not bad"
We stayed two nights and it was just okay. My husband waited at the counter forever to check in because no one was there. Finally, we checked in and went to our room. Small, but fairly clean. There were some stains and tears on the walls/lamps. Nicks in the desk and the closet doors had seen better days. They had tons of scuffs and holes where wood had fallen off. The bathroom was clean, but didn't feel all that sanitary. Toilets are super loud and the walls seem very thin. The bathtub had a huge chip out of it and a big black spot in it's place. I think there might have been mold on the ceiling of the bathroom, or maybe just dirt who knows. The bed wasn't very comfortable. Our key cards stopped working at 11:44a when checkout was noon. Supposedly heated pool, so that would have been nice if we had suits. Also, a nice little dog area; we appreciated that.
2 night romance trip Feb 6, 2015
Madeline
"I Don't recommend it at all"
It was really dirty. The sheets were stained and had hairs on them. The floor was dirty. The bathtub was clogged with hairs. When we left the hotel,they didn't clean the sink,from when we brushed our teeth,or the bathtub,all they did was make the bed.
Other trip Feb 7, 2015
cynthia
I enjoyed my stay at this property. The rooms were clean and the staff very accomendating. I will stay here again.
Other trip Jan 28, 2015
"great"
it's no my first time in this hotel. Far from noise. Close to everything and price is excellent
1 night romance trip Jan 17, 2015
Johnny
"Run Down"
Hotel itself and the room were old, lots of stains on the sheets and blankets, carpet was dirty, chips and dings in all surfaces throughout. Room smelled off, didn't seem clean at all. Breakfast was bad, cold.
Other trip Jan 19, 2015
Sunny
"Generous"
I brought in a business associate to see if a FedEx'd letter had arrived, and the on duty asst. mgr. Erica, offered my friend a business card with the hotel number for contact purposes and at the same time invited my friend to have breakfast with me the next morning.
Other trip Jan 10, 2015
Rubyn
Good place to stay when traveling with a dog, friendly staff and good breakfast.
Other trip Jan 6, 2015