All hotels in Vail, Colorado, United States of America

4.8
    4.8
    4.9
"Top Notch Staff"
The hotel staff from the front desk to the concierge to housekeeping were phenomenal - always exceeded our expectations. The hotel itself is beautiful, centrally located and very comfortable. Will definitely stay again!
2 night romance trip Aug 25, 2015
"Bad hotel in Vail Colorado"
My wife and I travel six month of a year. This was the worst hotel for it's stars!! We found blood stains on bed covers ! NOT strong wifi signal! Bed was stiff and uncomfortable room was presold to us as Luxury 400sqft . NO WAY! When we asked to change the room, staff told us all rooms are the same and if not satisfied we could leave. That's what we did. However, this 2 Star hotel, in our opinion, did not refund us for 2 remaining days. Because we travel frequently Hotels.com gave us credit for two nights in future dates. VERY BAD CUSTOMER SERVICE FROM THIS HOTEL. STAY AWAY. They are 5 Star want to be hotel! We checked in to another hotel in Vail they told us they don't have a good reputation with local people.
3 night romance trip Aug 22, 2015
Farhad
"Amazing Vail Hotel"
This hotel is beautiful. The lobby, the staff, the location are all just top notch. It's contemporary and the rooms are comfortable. I would highly recommend this hotel if you want to be walking distance from everything (including Lionshead.)
1 night romance trip Aug 20, 2015
Abby
it was amazing! Everyone was sooo accomodating!!!!
2 night romance trip Aug 17, 2015
Crystal
"Fabulous"
Everything about this hotel was great - the service, the food, the room, but especially the guys at the concierge desk - they really went out of their way to make reservations, recommend hikes, print maps - they are AWESOME!! Lots of little extras at this hotel - nightly turndown with cookies, apples, snacks, drinks, a fresh bottle of water. Relaxing and beautiful pool area with four hot tubs and a daily bar! Also the breakfast at the restaurant was delicious. I definitely recommend this hotel!
2 night romance trip Aug 14, 2015
Judith
"Some surprises"
We ended up making two upgrades to get into what we considered a good room. The first two rooms were without adequate lighting and had rooftop & alley views. No different rooms were offered without paying upgrade fee as they apparently were heavily booked. Bottom line, we paid a lot more than expected but got a nice room as a result.
2 night family trip Aug 5, 2015
J W
"The best of Vail"
Loved everything about this hotel and it's location. If I could change 1 thing, I would get more light into the room. Otherwise the ENTIRE family enjoyed.
2 night family trip Aug 5, 2015
KAtherine
Very happy with our stay and will return next year.
6 night romance trip Jul 31, 2015
"Can't beat the staff and the attention to detail"
We told them we were there to celebrate some good news and and they upgraded us and then surprised us with a bouquet of cake balls made by the in house pastry chef. Such a nice surprise and delicious!! The staff was so attentive to everything. It was great!
2 night romance trip Aug 1, 2015
Fantastic hotel with people who care!
2 night family trip Jul 12, 2015
"A perfect 10"
A perfect 10! The spa was wonderful too. Enjoyed the hot stone massage and oxygen facial. We WILL be back. Special shout out to Ella at the front desk who was so helpful and professional.
3 night romance trip Jul 9, 2015
They where beyond helpful, we loved it here.
1 night romance trip Jun 30, 2015
Hope
"Forth of July Winner"
The facilities and services were outstanding. The staff was incredibly helpful and went out of their way to make our stay enjoyable. Both queen beds were too soft. They were like sleeping in hammocks. I would avoid the on-site restaurant (Leonora). The food was mediocre at best and the prices, even for the location were unreasonably high. Overall, I recommend it and will most likely return.
3 night family trip Jul 2, 2015
matthew
"perfect"
Absolutely wonderful
2 night family trip Jun 19, 2015
Timothy
"Loved the Sebastian"
Beautiful hotel, great beds, great bar, great location. Overall, GREAT!
Other trip Apr 26, 2015
"Nice hotel, but more attention to detail needed"
Very nice boutique hotel. The staff of the hotel is great. However, we had problems with the toilet (which repeated clogged), the safe (which had to be opened with a hacksaw due to some defect), the tv remote (which had to be replaced) and the shampoo (which had to be replaced as well because it was watery). Also, although the base camp is very conveniently located, the staff at the base camp is not as helpful and seemed to stand around until specifically asked to help.
Other trip Mar 27, 2015
Emilio
"Nice location, helpful staff"
Base Camp is great to get your ski rentals. The staff is very helpful and the location is very convenient. The rooms are spacious and clean.
Other trip Mar 19, 2015
45 year old
Great experience; friendly staff; great location; probably best hotel in Vail
"Awesome facility and location. Helpful staff will"
Had great time. Only 2 negatives were that the room was too hot/we eventually learned how to put on air conditioning, and our rooms were located on the first floor where we heard every truck and vehicle outside in the morning/we are late risers when on vacation.
Other trip Jan 19, 2015
Andy
"Charming, Well located and Wonderful Staff"
This beautiful boutique hotel is well located in Vail village. They provide ski and boot service in the hotel and your equipment can be picked up and stored at the base of the mountain during your stay. From the minute you arrive, you are greeted by a member of the staff who welcomes you and gives you a tour of the facility. The rooms are spacious and there are complimentary amenities, soft drinks, water and snacks replenished in the room each day. The staff will provide a ride for you wherever you want to go (shopping, grocery store, restaurant, etc…) Off the lobby is a bar named Frost which also has light snacks and appetizers. Lenora is the main restaurant. We had a beautiful dinner there on New Year's Eve. The food was delicious and beautifully presented. My husband had the breakfast buffer one morning. He found it to be "average and expensive for what it provided." There are several jacuzzis/hot tubs which we used on a daily basis. I also had a massage at The Spa. It is small but very nice. The entire staff at this hotel was always friendly, helpful and caring. We would definitely return again.
Other trip Jan 9, 2015
"Winter in wonderland!"
My daughter and 3 friends from South Carolina enjoyed their stay tremendously! The Sebastian represented Colorado beautifully! Daniela
1 night trip with friends Jan 3, 2015
Daniela
"Overpriced for what you get"
The hotel is very beautiful and the staff was very friendly. There wasn't anything special about the room. No mini-bar and TV was comcast cable and didn't even include any premium channels. There was a DVD player in the room but we didn't find out until our 5th day there that you can get movies from the hotel to watch. The staff didn't let us know about any of the extras the hotel offers. We were however informed by a notice in the bathroom that if you take the shampoo bottle with you there is a $20 charge. Really? at $800 a night you think they can throw in the soap. No security in the building or in the room. There was a safe but didn't have a locking mechanism on it. Maid was in our room and let us in the room without checking who we were.
Other trip Jan 4, 2015
Peg and Al
"Great staff,clean comfortable top to bottom. Great"
Staff very friendly and helpful from first to last days of our stay. Layout of lobby and lounge is great for meeting other guest.
Other trip Dec 17, 2014
Ripp
"great staff!"
Kiki was wonderful! Buy her a drink! She remember my name the next morning; so sweet!
Other trip Dec 13, 2014
Gordon
"Getaway to the mountains."
Went for a long weekend getaway. Love this place. The proximity to restaurants and shopping was great and a very easy walk. Would highly recommend this place.
3 night romance trip Sep 20, 2014
"The Sebastian is among the best in Vail!"
Its a very good and tranquil hotel,very nice...great service!!
5 night family trip Nov 28, 2014
Andres
"Great and friendly!"
The staff was outstanding so friendly- what blew me away was getting a call prior to our stay to see if we needed anything for our upcoming stay. Just a overall great place. Walls were a little thin, other then that we would stay again
love to travel
"Great experience."
Newer hotel in great location close to village, restaurants and amenities.
Other trip Nov 18, 2014
"Great staff,facility,and view!!"
Great staff,facility,and view!! Great staff,facility,and view!! The spa was terrific !!
Other trip Nov 18, 2014
"My new favorite hotel"
Beautiful hotel in the best part of town. Newly remodeled room. The hotel was better than the pictures. The staff and service was the best part. They made us feel like royalty. CAN'T WAIT TO GO BACK!
2 night family trip Nov 5, 2014
Jeremy
"DISAPPOINTING!"
My husband and I were celebrating our 10 year wedding anniversary and chose to stay at the Sebastian after reading reviews and viewing photos. We also were renewing our wedding vows with a private ceremony and the hotel concierge manager (Kevin) was helpful in providing me with names of Officiants and photographers and suggested that we have our ceremony on their "Mountain Terrace".
Other trip Nov 3, 2014
Cynthia
"Free internet"
You get what you pay for and with a free internet I got no useable connection. Spoke to front desk twice. Some one was to check and reset. I don't know if they did or not. For two days it didn't work. I was in room 418 all the way at the end of hallway that may have been a factor. Spa was closed.
Other trip Nov 3, 2014
"Great weekend"
The Sebastian gave me and my wife the first wedding anniversary we hoped for. Wonderful weekend.
2 night romance trip Oct 24, 2014
"A Great Stay!"
Extremely nice hotel ... just a short walk to the Vail city center. We had the good fortune of staying in a recently updated room. The entire staff was very nice and most helpful.
1 night romance trip Oct 29, 2014
"Plush, Warm and Inviting without Attitude!"
What an incredible staff! is the first impression as we arrived at 10pm darkness after a one-hour drive from Leadville. The hotel staff was all about getting us settled into our room while no doubt noticing our worn-out state on our faces! We had been to visit our son for Parents Weekend and completed our first day with him in over 2 months away as a junior in high school--and the emotion of that plus the drive to a new place for us--Vail--at my son's request--was visible! Two young, but clearly poised, men greeted us in front of and behind the counter and made sure we quickly knew what to expect in the hotel--the top notes of a fitness center, spa, and library / game room off the lobby--and the town and local events (last day of major Ski Sale in the Ice Rink!) when we got up--we were in our plush beds, clean and asleep! And, as they explained the night before, it was a delight to wake up and work out--run through the town and a visit to the Fitness Center--and head over to the Ice Rink for 2 hours of shopping! before continuing on exploring the day. I think it was pure luck that we stayed at The Sebastian--we had never used Expedia or any other booking system--always word-of-mouth, so this was an exception and amazing for a short unexpected stay.
Other trip Oct 28, 2014
Meryl
"Great staff"
Very friendly staff and great location
1 night family trip Oct 25, 2014
Vicki
"Conveniently located"
Overall the stay was good. Per suggestions on Trip Advisor reviews we asked for a room with a view of the mountains. I think because we were a Hotel.com discounted rate we were given convenient excuses why that could not be done. Occupancy was very low and thus I felt there were rooms with a mountain view available. But other than that our stay was pleasant.
1 night trip Oct 2, 2014
I would highly recommend the Sebastian. The location make it a great way to explore all of vail and the staff was wonderful and so helpful.
2 night trip Sep 5, 2014
"Exceptional!"
What a beautiful hotel with an amazing staff. We were there post surgury , the staff was so helpful and kind. Really cant say enough. The frost bar is beautiful and the bartender Ben was great. My son got to use the pool and it was warm , clean and beautiful.
Other trip Sep 6, 2014
jennifer
"Great Hotel in Vail"
This was our first time at the Sebastian and we enjoyed it. We go to Vail a few times a year and the overall location (for us) and attention received was what we've come to expect from our visits. I say the location works for us, as we go outside the ski season, so the Sebastian is located in Vail Village where a lot of the "old town" feel resides. If you want direct slope access (ski out), then may not be for you in the Winter. Having said that, the town of Vail has an amazing shuttle system and it runs right in front of the Sebastian! So you'll be on the slope in a few minutes. Overall, a good stay for us, the staff was great. The only cons I'd have for our stay was the bed felt like it was getting older and the view wasn't what I'm used to. In all fairness though, we made our reservation two days before Labor Day and you get what you pay for.
Other trip Sep 5, 2014
"Vail Sebastian."
I could not say enough nice things about our stay at the Sebastian. The staff is excellent. They are so kind, helpful and accommodating at all time. Very quick to respond to your need in a friendly, sincere way. Love the breakfasts that we had. Large portions, more than we could ever eat. Wonderful a wonderful place.
Other trip Aug 22, 2014
We were very disappointed with the Bathrooms, they were no better than hotels costing much less per night. Also we were disappointed that there were no fireplace
2 night family trip Jul 29, 2014
Bonnie & Lou
"Honeymoon destination"
We were treated to the Sebastian as a honeymoon gift, and it was beyond our expectations even for such a momentous occasion. The staff knew our names, upgraded our room, send a free bottle of champagne, and generally treated us like royalty. The hotel is stunning, the location is amazing, and the service is impeccable. Five stars all around.
2 night romance trip Jul 20, 2014
Darren Legge
Very fun hot tubs, fire, bar and the staff was very friendly, which matters.
2 night trip Jul 18, 2014
C
"You CAN go back"
My wife and I used to stay in a Vail boutique hotel that was torn down several years ago. We decided to return to Vail for a romantic getaway and searched for the perfect replacement for the hotel we loved. The Sebastian is the hotel we settled on. The location is very convenient to both Vail Village and Lionshead. The staff is very friendly and extremely professional. We did not pass a housekeeper, desk attendant or maintenance person that did not warmly greet us. We ate a wonderful breakfast in the attached restaurant, were directed to some great activities by the concierge. Water, expresso, coffee, tea, and trail mix are all supplied gratis. Great place, would recommend it unconditionally to anyone.
2 night romance trip Jun 23, 2014
Les B
"excellent Location"
We had never stayed this close to the main section of Vail, the location is superb, park your car and walk to everything! In the winter they have a location close to the lifts where you can keep your skies secure, saving you from dragging your equipment back and forth everyday. Helpful friendly staff, clean lobby & rooms. Very Dog friendly. Multiple whirlpools outside, adequate work out facilities.
1 night business trip Jun 14, 2014
Chicago Transplant
"Beautiful hotel in Vail"
4 women stayed in 2 double rooms which were very nice. The rooms could use more and better lighting especially in the bathroom. The staff was very attentive location was very centrally located. It was quiet season, just before summer. We would go back again in a heartbeat.
Other trip Jun 14, 2014
Anne
"Best mini vaca ever!"
Staff Is great, rooms are very nice although I love a big tub and the deluxe king tub could be bigger :) they were fantastic with our choco lab! I never stayed at a better pet friendly hotel that allows your dog in the bar and lounge areas with you! Great location right between both vail villages!
3 night trip May 30, 2014
Very comfortable
3 night trip May 11, 2014
Mary Bobell
"Outstanding!"
I travel frequently - it is hard to impress me but my experience at The Sebastian blew me away. Before I even arrived a thoughtful call was placed to ask if there was anything special they could do to make sure my stay was perfect - wow! I can't say enough great things, they should be proud of their outstanding service and I hope to stay with them again on my next trip.
2 night business trip May 13, 2014