All hotels in Vail, Colorado, United States of America
16 Vail Rd, Vail, CO, 81657, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

4.9
Fantastic hotel with people who care!
2 night family trip Jul 12, 2015
"A perfect 10"
A perfect 10! The spa was wonderful too. Enjoyed the hot stone massage and oxygen facial. We WILL be back. Special shout out to Ella at the front desk who was so helpful and professional.
3 night romance trip Jul 9, 2015
They where beyond helpful, we loved it here.
1 night romance trip Jun 30, 2015
Hope
"Forth of July Winner"
The facilities and services were outstanding. The staff was incredibly helpful and went out of their way to make our stay enjoyable. Both queen beds were too soft. They were like sleeping in hammocks. I would avoid the on-site restaurant (Leonora). The food was mediocre at best and the prices, even for the location were unreasonably high. Overall, I recommend it and will most likely return.
3 night family trip Jul 2, 2015
matthew
"perfect"
Absolutely wonderful
2 night family trip Jun 19, 2015
Timothy
"Loved the Sebastian"
Beautiful hotel, great beds, great bar, great location. Overall, GREAT!
Other trip Apr 26, 2015
"Nice hotel, but more attention to detail needed"
Very nice boutique hotel. The staff of the hotel is great. However, we had problems with the toilet (which repeated clogged), the safe (which had to be opened with a hacksaw due to some defect), the tv remote (which had to be replaced) and the shampoo (which had to be replaced as well because it was watery). Also, although the base camp is very conveniently located, the staff at the base camp is not as helpful and seemed to stand around until specifically asked to help.
Other trip Mar 27, 2015
Emilio
"Nice location, helpful staff"
Base Camp is great to get your ski rentals. The staff is very helpful and the location is very convenient. The rooms are spacious and clean.
Other trip Mar 19, 2015
45 year old
Great experience; friendly staff; great location; probably best hotel in Vail
"Awesome facility and location. Helpful staff will"
Had great time. Only 2 negatives were that the room was too hot/we eventually learned how to put on air conditioning, and our rooms were located on the first floor where we heard every truck and vehicle outside in the morning/we are late risers when on vacation.
Other trip Jan 19, 2015
Andy
"Charming, Well located and Wonderful Staff"
This beautiful boutique hotel is well located in Vail village. They provide ski and boot service in the hotel and your equipment can be picked up and stored at the base of the mountain during your stay. From the minute you arrive, you are greeted by a member of the staff who welcomes you and gives you a tour of the facility. The rooms are spacious and there are complimentary amenities, soft drinks, water and snacks replenished in the room each day. The staff will provide a ride for you wherever you want to go (shopping, grocery store, restaurant, etc…) Off the lobby is a bar named Frost which also has light snacks and appetizers. Lenora is the main restaurant. We had a beautiful dinner there on New Year's Eve. The food was delicious and beautifully presented. My husband had the breakfast buffer one morning. He found it to be "average and expensive for what it provided." There are several jacuzzis/hot tubs which we used on a daily basis. I also had a massage at The Spa. It is small but very nice. The entire staff at this hotel was always friendly, helpful and caring. We would definitely return again.
Other trip Jan 9, 2015
"Winter in wonderland!"
My daughter and 3 friends from South Carolina enjoyed their stay tremendously! The Sebastian represented Colorado beautifully! Daniela
1 night trip with friends Jan 3, 2015
Daniela
"Overpriced for what you get"
The hotel is very beautiful and the staff was very friendly. There wasn't anything special about the room. No mini-bar and TV was comcast cable and didn't even include any premium channels. There was a DVD player in the room but we didn't find out until our 5th day there that you can get movies from the hotel to watch. The staff didn't let us know about any of the extras the hotel offers. We were however informed by a notice in the bathroom that if you take the shampoo bottle with you there is a $20 charge. Really? at $800 a night you think they can throw in the soap. No security in the building or in the room. There was a safe but didn't have a locking mechanism on it. Maid was in our room and let us in the room without checking who we were.
Other trip Jan 4, 2015
Peg and Al
"Great staff,clean comfortable top to bottom. Great"
Staff very friendly and helpful from first to last days of our stay. Layout of lobby and lounge is great for meeting other guest.
Other trip Dec 17, 2014
Ripp
"great staff!"
Kiki was wonderful! Buy her a drink! She remember my name the next morning; so sweet!
Other trip Dec 13, 2014
Gordon
"Getaway to the mountains."
Went for a long weekend getaway. Love this place. The proximity to restaurants and shopping was great and a very easy walk. Would highly recommend this place.
3 night romance trip Sep 20, 2014
"The Sebastian is among the best in Vail!"
Its a very good and tranquil hotel,very nice...great service!!
5 night family trip Nov 28, 2014
Andres
"Great and friendly!"
The staff was outstanding so friendly- what blew me away was getting a call prior to our stay to see if we needed anything for our upcoming stay. Just a overall great place. Walls were a little thin, other then that we would stay again
love to travel
"Great experience."
Newer hotel in great location close to village, restaurants and amenities.
Other trip Nov 18, 2014
"Great staff,facility,and view!!"
Great staff,facility,and view!! Great staff,facility,and view!! The spa was terrific !!
Other trip Nov 18, 2014
"My new favorite hotel"
Beautiful hotel in the best part of town. Newly remodeled room. The hotel was better than the pictures. The staff and service was the best part. They made us feel like royalty. CAN'T WAIT TO GO BACK!
2 night family trip Nov 5, 2014
Jeremy
"DISAPPOINTING!"
My husband and I were celebrating our 10 year wedding anniversary and chose to stay at the Sebastian after reading reviews and viewing photos. We also were renewing our wedding vows with a private ceremony and the hotel concierge manager (Kevin) was helpful in providing me with names of Officiants and photographers and suggested that we have our ceremony on their "Mountain Terrace".
Other trip Nov 3, 2014
Cynthia
"Free internet"
You get what you pay for and with a free internet I got no useable connection. Spoke to front desk twice. Some one was to check and reset. I don't know if they did or not. For two days it didn't work. I was in room 418 all the way at the end of hallway that may have been a factor. Spa was closed.
Other trip Nov 3, 2014
"Great weekend"
The Sebastian gave me and my wife the first wedding anniversary we hoped for. Wonderful weekend.
2 night romance trip Oct 24, 2014
"A Great Stay!"
Extremely nice hotel ... just a short walk to the Vail city center. We had the good fortune of staying in a recently updated room. The entire staff was very nice and most helpful.
1 night romance trip Oct 29, 2014
"Plush, Warm and Inviting without Attitude!"
What an incredible staff! is the first impression as we arrived at 10pm darkness after a one-hour drive from Leadville. The hotel staff was all about getting us settled into our room while no doubt noticing our worn-out state on our faces! We had been to visit our son for Parents Weekend and completed our first day with him in over 2 months away as a junior in high school--and the emotion of that plus the drive to a new place for us--Vail--at my son's request--was visible! Two young, but clearly poised, men greeted us in front of and behind the counter and made sure we quickly knew what to expect in the hotel--the top notes of a fitness center, spa, and library / game room off the lobby--and the town and local events (last day of major Ski Sale in the Ice Rink!) when we got up--we were in our plush beds, clean and asleep! And, as they explained the night before, it was a delight to wake up and work out--run through the town and a visit to the Fitness Center--and head over to the Ice Rink for 2 hours of shopping! before continuing on exploring the day. I think it was pure luck that we stayed at The Sebastian--we had never used Expedia or any other booking system--always word-of-mouth, so this was an exception and amazing for a short unexpected stay.
Other trip Oct 28, 2014
Meryl
"Great staff"
Very friendly staff and great location
1 night family trip Oct 25, 2014
Vicki
"Conveniently located"
Overall the stay was good. Per suggestions on Trip Advisor reviews we asked for a room with a view of the mountains. I think because we were a Hotel.com discounted rate we were given convenient excuses why that could not be done. Occupancy was very low and thus I felt there were rooms with a mountain view available. But other than that our stay was pleasant.
1 night trip Oct 2, 2014
I would highly recommend the Sebastian. The location make it a great way to explore all of vail and the staff was wonderful and so helpful.
2 night trip Sep 5, 2014
"Exceptional!"
What a beautiful hotel with an amazing staff. We were there post surgury , the staff was so helpful and kind. Really cant say enough. The frost bar is beautiful and the bartender Ben was great. My son got to use the pool and it was warm , clean and beautiful.
Other trip Sep 6, 2014
jennifer
"Great Hotel in Vail"
This was our first time at the Sebastian and we enjoyed it. We go to Vail a few times a year and the overall location (for us) and attention received was what we've come to expect from our visits. I say the location works for us, as we go outside the ski season, so the Sebastian is located in Vail Village where a lot of the "old town" feel resides. If you want direct slope access (ski out), then may not be for you in the Winter. Having said that, the town of Vail has an amazing shuttle system and it runs right in front of the Sebastian! So you'll be on the slope in a few minutes. Overall, a good stay for us, the staff was great. The only cons I'd have for our stay was the bed felt like it was getting older and the view wasn't what I'm used to. In all fairness though, we made our reservation two days before Labor Day and you get what you pay for.
Other trip Sep 5, 2014
"Vail Sebastian."
I could not say enough nice things about our stay at the Sebastian. The staff is excellent. They are so kind, helpful and accommodating at all time. Very quick to respond to your need in a friendly, sincere way. Love the breakfasts that we had. Large portions, more than we could ever eat. Wonderful a wonderful place.
Other trip Aug 22, 2014
We were very disappointed with the Bathrooms, they were no better than hotels costing much less per night. Also we were disappointed that there were no fireplace
2 night family trip Jul 29, 2014
Bonnie & Lou
"Honeymoon destination"
We were treated to the Sebastian as a honeymoon gift, and it was beyond our expectations even for such a momentous occasion. The staff knew our names, upgraded our room, send a free bottle of champagne, and generally treated us like royalty. The hotel is stunning, the location is amazing, and the service is impeccable. Five stars all around.
2 night romance trip Jul 20, 2014
Darren Legge
Very fun hot tubs, fire, bar and the staff was very friendly, which matters.
2 night trip Jul 18, 2014
C
"You CAN go back"
My wife and I used to stay in a Vail boutique hotel that was torn down several years ago. We decided to return to Vail for a romantic getaway and searched for the perfect replacement for the hotel we loved. The Sebastian is the hotel we settled on. The location is very convenient to both Vail Village and Lionshead. The staff is very friendly and extremely professional. We did not pass a housekeeper, desk attendant or maintenance person that did not warmly greet us. We ate a wonderful breakfast in the attached restaurant, were directed to some great activities by the concierge. Water, expresso, coffee, tea, and trail mix are all supplied gratis. Great place, would recommend it unconditionally to anyone.
2 night romance trip Jun 23, 2014
Les B
"excellent Location"
We had never stayed this close to the main section of Vail, the location is superb, park your car and walk to everything! In the winter they have a location close to the lifts where you can keep your skies secure, saving you from dragging your equipment back and forth everyday. Helpful friendly staff, clean lobby & rooms. Very Dog friendly. Multiple whirlpools outside, adequate work out facilities.
1 night business trip Jun 14, 2014
Chicago Transplant
"Beautiful hotel in Vail"
4 women stayed in 2 double rooms which were very nice. The rooms could use more and better lighting especially in the bathroom. The staff was very attentive location was very centrally located. It was quiet season, just before summer. We would go back again in a heartbeat.
Other trip Jun 14, 2014
Anne
"Best mini vaca ever!"
Staff Is great, rooms are very nice although I love a big tub and the deluxe king tub could be bigger :) they were fantastic with our choco lab! I never stayed at a better pet friendly hotel that allows your dog in the bar and lounge areas with you! Great location right between both vail villages!
3 night trip May 30, 2014
Very comfortable
3 night trip May 11, 2014
Mary Bobell
"Outstanding!"
I travel frequently - it is hard to impress me but my experience at The Sebastian blew me away. Before I even arrived a thoughtful call was placed to ask if there was anything special they could do to make sure my stay was perfect - wow! I can't say enough great things, they should be proud of their outstanding service and I hope to stay with them again on my next trip.
2 night business trip May 13, 2014
Monica Reilly
"Beautiful property! Exceptional staff!"
I took my son up for a day of skiing. We found out the mountain was unfortuately closed, so we had a great time at the pool together instead!
Other trip Apr 28, 2014
Great location. The skis waiting for you at base camp was so convenient.
1 night romance trip Apr 12, 2014
"Lovely hotel next to everything you need."
We had a great stay at The Sebastian, the staff is great, the only thing I can complain and is really not a complaint is that I expected my room to be nicer or as nice as the common areas but it was still very good. Thank you all for making it such a nice stay.
Other trip Apr 2, 2014
Mariana
"Great location!"
We stayed at a hotel near the Vail Village last time we went and really loved the convenience of staying right in the Village.
Other trip Mar 10, 2014
Victoria
"Great Vail trip"
Vail is just amazing and The Sebastian was an outstanding example of what makes this place so great. The entire staff is completely engaged whenever you are in the common area. They are all eager to greet and see how they can assist in anyway. The location is good and it is a short walk to the lifts and Base Camp which is The Sebastian's ski concierge. That made it quite convenient to walk over and just grab your boots/skis and go. I would definitely recommend staying here. The only small item was when I spoke to the hotel concierge to set up dinner reservations prior and he recommended a few places which I said would be great. I never received a follow up on availabilty or that they made the reservations. I ended up making my own reservations on Open Table but it would have been nice to at least let me know the status. Again not a big deal and I would totally stay there again.
4 night trip Feb 27, 2014
Joe T
"Convenient central location"
My son and I stayed at The Sebastian for 4 nights to ski. The staff was very friendly and accommodating. It is a pretty and modern hotel situated in between Vail Village and Lionshead, although closer to Vail Village. Right outside of the hotel is a stop for the convenient bus that shuttles people between the two main Vail ski areas. They provide complimentary bottled water, fruit, and dry snacks in your room everyday not to mention the delightful and tasty treats with the turn down service. The beds and linens were very comfortable and the noise level was extremely low. I would definitely consider staying here again.
Other trip Mar 4, 2014
Hanh
"Great hotel in the heart of Vail Village"
We had a great stay at the Sebastian Vail. The staff is very friendly and helpful. It is also close to the many great restaurants and shops in Vail Village. The ski base camp offers a convenient way to store skis & boots only 30 yards from the Vail Village Gondola. The staff at base camp goes out of their way to assist.
Other trip Feb 22, 2014
JP
"Top class hotel in the heart of Vail village."
Amazing! Can't wait to go back and stay at The Sebastian.
Other trip Feb 17, 2014
"Great ski in services at Base Camp"
What a great way to ski! The Sebastian's Base Camp experience was amazing! Skiing in to Base Camp to store skis and boots was a great option at the end of the day. It gave us the opportunity to shop and après-ski each afternoon. The hotel is beautiful, very comfortable, with great swimming/fitness/hot tub options, spa and dining offerings.
Other trip Feb 12, 2014