All hotels in London, England, United Kingdom
543 And 586 Lea Bridge Road, Leyton, London, England, E10 7EB, United Kingdom, ‏‎800-491-6126

Breakfast is average
    Location is ok
    Quite clean

"Study trip to London"
Decent breakfast (cheese, buns, ham, juice, hot chocolate, coffee, tea selection (Twinnings, which was a pleasant surprise)). Room clean - tidied up every day. Towels changed daily. All in all, good value.
7 night trip with friends Mar 18, 2015
Wojciech
"Not good neighborhood"
Not really good neghbohood, rust was visible at some places, consutction was going on, hence, bit inconvenience
1 night business trip Feb 25, 2015
"One or Two nights is manageable anymore NO!"
The Hotel has the following positives: Parking at £5 per day is good and secure for London, Breakfast was good for being complimentary, nice chinese across road next to KFC, Bus service outside hotel. The Hotel has the following negatives:Room was not cleaned very well, bed uncomfortable, wifi very slow, rooms either up three flights of stairs or across road in other building.
5 night business trip Mar 17, 2015
"Slightly dodgy area but fine for what we wanted."
Good acces into London centre. Bus outside takes you to the tube and then 15 minutes into centre.
Other trip Mar 16, 2015
lucy
"Rough"
Bit of a joke - 0.5mb internet after the 3rd attempt of getting online. Room roof was so low I kept hitting my head and the door didn't even close properly!
1 night business trip Mar 10, 2015
Gavin
"Not bad"
Decent for the price.
1 night business trip Mar 4, 2015
Ian
"Distinctly average"
Booked the hotel based on price. Easy to find by Satnav, brisk 15 minute walk to Walthamstow tube station for Central London. On arrival staff were very friendly and we were given the option of staying in one of the refurbished rooms, which we took up. The room itself was adequate for size. Sadly the refurbishment meant laminate flooring rather than carpets, and with an air conditioning unit which provided little heat, and with a cold February weekend, the room itself was cold. The bathroom was a good size with large walk in shower. Continental breakfast was OK, with plenty available.
Other trip Mar 2, 2015
Andy
"Ibis Leyton"
This was a one night business stop over and for the price was excellent value for money, though basic to say the least. The bed wasn't particularly comfy, I banged my head on the ceiling as I was put I the eaves and the tv and remote control were a law unto themselves. That said, staff were helpful and polite and it is always a pleasure to use a good shower in a hotel, this was no exception. I would stop again for a one night trip again, but not the sort of place you bring your wife and family.
1 night business trip Feb 23, 2015
Stephen
"Highly recommended"
Great hotel, received a warm welcome on arrival, staff friendly and helpful. Newly refurbished rooms are nice, beds comfy, bathroom spotlessly clean with good sized shower. Breakfast limited choice but plentiful. Secure parking for small fee. Location is somewhat out of city but access is easy via bus ( no 48 ) Overall a super hotel which I will definitely use again.
Other trip Feb 24, 2015
j
"Absolutely fantastic."
Everything was fantastic. Hotel staff were very friendly and helped when the taxi service were failing to arrive on time. Room was cleaned to a high standard every day, neighbourhood was friendly, staff of local delicatessen were friendly also. Inclusive breakfast was generous and for the price (free), it was more than I expected. I would not hesitate in recommending this hotel to a friend or family member. Thank you for a hospitable few days in London.
3 night romance trip Feb 14, 2015
Jean J
"ok"
For the price cant complain just a shame the hotel was still being renovated and we were in an old room
2 night family trip Feb 12, 2015
"affordable yet comfortable"
Nice and close to walthamstow central station so handy for underground, room comfortable and clean, breakfast was very good, wireless in room was very useful.
Other trip Feb 10, 2015
"ok, hotel"
It is only due o nighbouhood his hotel scores less, else it is good bagain. o my surpise, I noticed rust on soap bracket
1 night trip Feb 2, 2015
"Overall happy with our stay"
Great price for our rooms but we stayed across the road at other hotel and had continuous problems accessing the building with our key cards, was a very cold night when we stayed. Also the room seemed cold even though we had it on all night. Room was clean and excellent breakfast in the morning. Would stay again but not in the winter!
1 night trip with friends Jan 31, 2015
"Wasn't happy with it"
I was disappointed with how dirty the walls and tiles in the bathroom was. I stay in hotels every week because if the nature of what I do and was really disappointed although the staff were good. I know my wife will not come with me next time if it's the only place left
2 night family trip Jan 23, 2015
"good hotel bad staffing issues"
Did not get off to a good start the hotel wanted my passport as i.d not happy with the booking e-mail then they wanted to photo copy my passport i refused then they wanted to charge £5 per day for parking at this point i requested the manager & stated to him to cancel our booking with a full refund as this was already paid in full in the end they honoured our booking with parking included,However the hotel & room were spotless inside & outside it was the staff that let the whole thing down
1 night romance trip Jan 21, 2015
Helen
"nice stay"
Newly refurbished rooms. Good access to the hotel.
7 night business trip Jan 11, 2015
"Discussing!"
Terrible.. Was promised a cooked breakfast which then was told its extra.. Was told me would have an iron in our room which again was a lie & overall was just a terrible stay wouldn't reccomend!
1 night trip with friends Jan 16, 2015
"Nasty hotel. Not worth it."
There were works going on and the room had air conditioning and no heat ter at 3 degrees!
Other trip Jan 19, 2015
Felix
"Hotel Ibis Leyton"
Hotel reception are friendly, very well priced for a london hotel, the new refurbished rooms much nicer, the breakfast is ok as its free, but if I had to pay for breakfast then I would avoid it all together
1 night business trip Jan 6, 2015
"Cheap Hotel with very small rooms."
I stayed in this hotel for only one night, I was very disappointed with the room and bathroom size. The curtain in the only window of the room was not covering the light from outside, there was a piece of adhesive tape stuck in the wall to keep the curtain close. The bed had wheels and it kept rolling one side to another. There were not small lights in the bed side tables and no rubbish bin in the room, the heating was making a lot of noise and it was not heating the room properly. The bath tub was big enough to fit a child, there wasn't a toilet brush and it smell bad.
Other trip Dec 28, 2014
"Leton Ibis"
Fine stay - very smooth - good breakfast
1 night business trip Dec 17, 2014
"Beautiful hotel"
My stay was beautiful i loved every part of the hotel will definetly come back again!
1 night romance trip Dec 20, 2014
"Ok for a single night"
Room was small but fine for the price. Parking cost an extra £5 per night which wasn't listed in the description when booked. Included breakfast was very limited.
1 night romance trip Dec 9, 2014
Calum
"Good base for East London"
I was given a renovated room, which was clean and spacious, but no wardrobe or hangers for clothes. I think they just forget to put this in the room, but it says a lot about how the place is managed. Lift in urgent need of refurbishment. Breakfast was good. Plenty of choice on the continental buffet.
Other trip Dec 15, 2014
"Very nice"
Nice double room and very clean. Got a peaceful nights sleep.
1 night trip Nov 24, 2014
"Poor"
We had to change our room because the mattress was so rubbish that you could feel it's springs poping out. Second room was fabulous however no windows whatsoever with little ventilation and the Aircon wouldn't work either. Plus due to refurbishment the builders noise woke us up at 5 in the morning and couldn't sleep at all.
2 night romance trip Nov 23, 2014
"Great London Break"
visited London with a friend and chose the hotel due to the amazing price including breakfast, in one of the newly refurbished rooms, clean, warm, comfortable with tea and coffee facilities, extra pillows, in a location which was easy to get into the City Centre. The staff booking in and out along with the breakfast staff where very pleasant and the check in staff ensured we were given all the information we would need to make our staff a good one and would certainly return and highly recommend to others
linda
"Terrible hotel never again!"
Terrible hotel, bathroom flooded, carpet ripped, cold room and paper thin walls. Stayed for business for one night, arrived very late due to traffic and was so glad to get to the hotel until i got into the room. Freezing cold room and very damp, jusy couldnt get warm. Carpets in room were ripped and in very poor condition. Bathroom has a leak and floor was covered in water which i found out by stepping in it. Paper thin walls which i found out by the couple next door enjoying the facilities most of the night. The other issue is that half the hotel is over the road, which means you check in to be told your room is a 5 minute walk outside and over the road. I am regular hotel user for work and i will never here again! Terrible hotel avoid!
1 night business trip Nov 13, 2014
Phil
"Avoid like the plague"
Alarm went off at 02:30 Tv didnt work
1 night business trip Nov 12, 2014
Darren
"Hostel?"
Smelly people, people chilling in the hallway on the floor. Mile and a half to my room. Room smelt of sewage and had a big old bollard coming from the ceiling, easily could of knocked me out during the night if i wasnt careful
1 night romance trip Nov 4, 2014
Junior
"Convenient hotel"
This is one of many stays i have made here and it things that i critisised on the last occasion i.e. The lack of housekeeping ability to put right faults in the room were not evident. Breakfast was plentiful and the room price attractive for someone who pays for all business costs themselves. Many places to eat and drink a very convenient place and a short drive from the tube station.
1 night business trip Oct 30, 2014
"Outer London stay"
This is a basic hotel with all you need. No frills but comfortable.
1 night romance trip Nov 1, 2014
Janice
"Hotel needs updating, staff good"
The staff were very helpful and friendly.The room we stayed in is in serious need of updating and the carpets need changing. The whole place needs sprucing up
2 night family trip Oct 29, 2014
Nyasha
"Could be much better"
Room 130 is real shoebox size. 3 plug sockets available, 1 blocked by bedside table, 1 plug wouldnt allow earth pin in, so only 1 working. Shower head was not sbke to be attached to the wall so had to hold shower head to shower.
1 night business trip Oct 24, 2014
Matthew
"Never again"
Room was up in the roof and very small. I would not stay here again
1 night business trip Oct 21, 2014
HB
"Budget Hotel"
This hotel is not situated in the best location being well served by busses but not close to a tube or rail station. The hotel is in two separate buildings separated by a busy main road. The fixtures and fittings were dated and the room I had was in need of a makeover. I would not stay here again.
1 night trip Oct 10, 2014
Johnny
"Very strong smell of mould in the WC and the room."
This time was a disaster.For the £ we paid it was ridiculousLOW quality.THE ROOM AND THE WC HAD STRONG SMELL OF MOULD. IT WAS UNBEARABLE.I FOUND IT VERY UNHYGIENIC.THE SHOWER STAND WAS BROKEN AND IT WAS GOOD LUCK THAT DIDN,T FALL ON OUR HEADS OR FEET.It supposed 2beRomantic 1-nightescape.For that high £ they didn,t have even small bedside lamp.You have2chose:the bright light from the ceiling or pitch black.No any small lamp on the side of your bed so you and your partner to be able to see each other when you make kiss.Opening the door of the bathroom for side light didn,t work because the stench of ould.I'mverydisappointed.The other bad thing:when you go to sleep at3am you would plan to have long time sleep until11:30am. BUT NOT!THIS CAN,T HAPPEN BECAUSE THE STAFF DOESN,T ALLOW YOU.SOMEBODY KNOCK STRONGLY ON THE DOOR AT 9AM AND WAKES YOU UP.IT IS THE STAFF FOR THE SHOWER REPAIR.MAYBE THE LAST THING A COUPLE IN LOVE NEEDS AT THAT MOMENT IS THE STAFF TO MOVE IN THE BATHROOM.WE LIKE 2HAVE LONG SLEEP OR 2MAKE LOVE IN THAT TIME OF THE MORNING.AND WE PAY THIS BIG £ FOR A SINGLE NIGHT EXACTLY TO BE LEFT IN PEACE (FROM OUR COLLEAGUES,FROM FAMILIES,FROM THE STAFF OF THE H-L,FROM ALL THE WORLD OUTSIDE AND TO HAVE OUR 6-7hUNDISTURBED LOVE MAKING AND SLEEP AFTER.AND THIS IS STILL NOT ENOUGH:THERE WAS TELEPHONE CALL AT 11AM SO TO MAKE SURE THAT WE ARE WAKED UP AND WE WILL BE NOT HAVING OUR SLEEP, NO MATTER THAT THE CHECK OUT OF THIS H-L IS 12 NOON.THEY LOST US AS CUSTOMERS!
1 night romance trip Oct 3, 2014
Dina
"Cheap 5 night London Stay"
Came to London for NFL game & wanted somewhere not very expensive to stay for a few days. Easy to get to at end of Victoria line & then just 15/20 minute walk along a busy main street with lots of shops & takeaways. Room was spacious & comfortable. Corridor looked a little tired in places with worn carpet & the bathroom smelt a little musty, but every was clean
5 night romance trip Sep 26, 2014
"good basic hotel"
we often use this hotel as its cheap, clean, comfortable and with very easy links to city, this time there was some noise due to rooms above being re decorated but all in all a good hotel.
1 night trip Sep 16, 2014
rutman
"You get what you pay for....."
Negatives : "Secure" Car Park costs £5 a night and is quite small so best to reserve it ASAP. Car park isn't secure, it stops cars from getting in but easy for pedestrians to waltz through. No working A/C in the room - Had to sleep on top of the sheets and even then I was sweating as it was too hot! Hotel is split into two with half the hotel on one side and the other half on the other side of a very busy road. My booked room was next to an elevator - I was woken up several times through the night. Bathroom needed updating/cleaning, mould/rust on the shower implements. Suffice to say, I did not have a shower in the morning. Couldn't bring myself to use it. Positives: Beds were clean...atleast on top anyway as I never took the sheets back! The room itself was clean and presentable. TV, while small could just about handle a USB flash drive packed full of my TV shows (Didn't support HD video files though!). Staff weren't particularly friendly but weren't particularly rude either. Leyton is a multi-cultural society, so plenty of food places to eat nearby. Sadly most are decrepit but there are one or two decent looking places. it is an average suburb of London, safety wise. Didn't feel threatened but didn't feel totally safe either.
1 night business trip Sep 16, 2014
K
"Overall, a good value hotel."
I was mostly pleased with my stay here; the room was spacious and clean, the breakfast was good, and the staff were helpful the few times I needed them. The hotel is a little out of the way, but there are underground trains to Central London in Walthamstow nearby. I noticed that the room, while clean, was showing some signs of wear, and unfortunately there wasn't any reading lights in the room. Also, all the towels were changed every day; a bit excessive for my taste. However, it was pleasant enough for a few days, and I may stay again.
4 night trip Sep 10, 2014
Knutor
"stay was OK"
Several of our group drink Decaff coffee and tea I was surprised that none was available in the rooms or at breakfast. Apple juice was week. We were not given controllers for the aircon when we arrived and had to wait till the next day.
Other trip Sep 9, 2014
Graham
"Functional"
The hotel is functional, and the car park security gates were not locked at night
JJ
"Shame about the train line!!"
Overall the place was ok and well priced it's just a shame that our room was right next to the train line! Breakfast was reasonable and for evening entertainment The Drum pub up the road is a winner.
2 night business trip Aug 27, 2014
"Leyton Ibis"
The hotel was good but they could not handel the breakfast period ? 3 days we were there it was the same every morning no matter what time we went down ,they kept running out of every thing I mean everything , out from that the hotel was Good ? Tony K Chester
Other trip Aug 15, 2014
tony and moira
"OK cheep and served a purpose"
Staff v friendly but room small tired ac and extractor fan noisy no ac adjustment remote for TV no working
1 night trip Aug 9, 2014
"Night before Ride London event...."
Stayed here the night before this years Ride London event. As we had an early start in the hotel kindly opened breakfast early. Also I was worried about the security of my bike . They said as it was clean I could take it into my room. Overall excellent customer service.
Belle-on-bike
"Base for Ride London"
Good location when travelling from the North. Stayed due to its proximity to QEOP and because it had good parking which is an amazing £5. Would recommend for these reasons with a cautionary tale about the negatives.
Other trip Aug 11, 2014
Martyn
"In no way Ibis standard"
Bad roam under train carriage, smelly / dirty bathroom
2 night family trip Jul 25, 2014