All hotels in Bangkok, Thailand

• Bar and Beverages
    Bar is awesome
    Clean
    Good internet service
"The name of the hotel speaks for itself."
I thoroughly enjoyed my stay. The room was bright, well-equipped, and the most comfortable pillow top bed I've had. Even though I couldn't get any hot water in the shower I am still giving it a 5 Rating!On a great side street just off Sukhumvit, one block from ASOKE BTS/MRT stations and right next to Termninal 21.
4 night business trip Jun 15, 2014
Frank Hannigan
"Service is still great, but hotel is in decline"
Great service. Really love the front desk staff. However, there were a few issues with my most recent stay (I've stayed three times in the last 12 months). The only treadmill in the gym does not work properly, the internet in my room was not reliable and could not support multiple devices, and the breakfast is, while free, a bit disappointing. Also, the air conditioning in my room was dripping water on the floor of my the first night, but the maintenance staff quickly fixed it the next morning. Overall, great service, but the hotel needs to be maintained better and the breakfast needs to be stepped up.
4 night business trip Jun 14, 2014
Greg B
"Decent stay In bangkok"
It was fine for price - Only bad thing to say is that the floor is carpeted and the vent appeared to have a leak as we had a patch of water near the door
Other trip May 31, 2014
LAinNYC
"Excellent!!"
Really impressed with the room!! The bed was the most comfortable bed I have ever slept in! The room was really nice, modern & clean. The buffet breakfast was outstanding. The staff were really friendly and helpful. Really good value for $ would highly recommend staying at Dream!
2 night business trip May 8, 2014
"The staff was amaziing"
What a wonderful bunch of people that make up the staff. It was a privilege to be treated so well.
Other trip May 8, 2014
Everything was great. The only problem is I requested a smoking room and they didn't have it. So they upgraded me to a suite and it was fantastic. They also gave me a late check out. I will stay here all the time now.
Other trip Apr 30, 2014
"Very good and clean hotel, centrally located"
I was impressed with cleanness and excellent condition of the room. The only hickup was the internet for laptop, asking me to use a LAN cable (provided) which did not fit the socket in the wall! I asked for technical help and the issue was resolved even though my laptop is set up for rare foreign language! Central location close to many city activities comes very handy...
Other trip Mar 22, 2014
wal
"Excellent Hotel"
Staff is vey friendly. Breakfast was amazing. One of the best breakfast buffets. Beds were comfortable. Everything was great.
4 night trip Feb 23, 2014
"Close to sky train from airport"
Funky decor, clean, comfortable, friendly staff, and located a short walk from the skytrain, which means an 80 baht trip from the airport and about the same time as a taxi. Lots of interesting streets and restaurants / bars around, as well as a huge shopping center. The downside to the location is that it is far from the river and the touristy areas near Khaosan Rd, so if you are looking to go to those areas you will need to take a 30 min taxi ride.
2 night trip Feb 18, 2014
"Hip and trendy hotel"
I stay here every time I come to Bangkok. Proximity to Sukhumvit Road is convenient. Love the indigo lighting.
Other trip Feb 15, 2014
"worth The price"
Breakfast buffet ++++ . Prices by The pool was way above average for The area and hotell class.
2 night business trip Jan 15, 2014
Emil
"Exceptional service, great location, perfect price"
Dream hotel was wonderful. This was the second tie, I stayed there (dream 1 instead of dream 2). I would highly recommend their suites as the space is much larger and includes 2 Tvs and plenty of room to sprawl out for not a huge change in price. I was traveling with a dog and although I didn't see many people with dogs in the hotel (there is no "dog" smell), the staff was great at helping me get around and even offers pet sitting for a fee! Additionally they helped me find pet supplies to bring my bundle of joy back to the USA. During both stays the service was exceptional. No complaints on either room and showers were great! Overall we really enjoyed our time here. I didn't realize my room came with breakfast but I wish I had. Boy was there a huge spread.
Other trip Jan 10, 2014
Kate
"Good location, helpful staff"
Dream hotel was our first stop in Thailand, unfortunately our bags didn't make it. We had trouble tracking them down for days.. The man the front desk took it upon himself to track it down and have it routed to our next in krabi. Hotel was nice, clean, convenient location, great breakfast and fair price.
2 night trip Dec 28, 2013
Beautiful modernhotel. No issues at all. - fast WIFI - small but nice rooftop pool - Good location, not on the main road but pretty close. - reasonably priced - Staff very helpful
Other trip Jan 1, 2014
WM
"Okay but not worth the price"
Decided to stay at the Dream hotel our last night based on a few things, free breakfast, shuttle service, pool, spa service, close to shopping areas, close to BTS train and rated high on trip advisor as well as Expedia. We stayed at the Eastin Grand our first leg of the trip for a cheaper rate so our expectations were pretty high for the Dream. The staff was not very knowledgeable and did not really understand English as well as I expected them to. Their concierge was not able to give us directions even with the name of the streets written down. The breakfast buffet was mediocre at best, there was an omlette station but the chef was disgruntled and moody and i have never seen anybody make an omlette the way she did, it was mushy and under-cooked. The spa was super-expensive compared to other quality spa's in the area (I recommend So Thai). The pool and gym was in a building across the street. Overall it was not a terrible stay but not anything special.
Other trip Dec 10, 2013
Lily
Room I was assigned was dark given the neighboring buildings and low floor location. I found the bed to be extremely hard and small. Hotels should be equipped with queen beds even for the single traveller. Housekeeping service was consistent throughout my stay. Doorman in both buildings were very friendly as were staff at the restaurant for breakfast. In-room dining service was friendly and food was delivered promptly. My stay was enjoyable overall but I am not sure if I would return to Dream Bangkok mainly because of the bed as it did not provide a comfortable night's sleep.
Other trip Dec 4, 2013
"easy walk to skytrain and metro"
Hotel was always clean, quiet, friendly and professional. After I left and had a question about a charge I used the dream website to convey my message and was promptly contacted twice by the manager and the issue quickly resolved. Hotel is easy to find by tour operators and taxis and is an easy walk to the Asok MRT metro and the Sukhumvit BTS skytrain which goes to the makasan airport link (only 35 baht to airport).
6 night trip Nov 22, 2013
American tourist
"1 week in Bangkok!"
Had a really nice stay at Dream 2. The hotel is on a fairly quiet street, just a short walk from Sukhumvit Road. It is located between two sky train stops. There are plenty of shops and restaurants around.
Other trip Dec 2, 2013
Rich
"Super Hotel"
Great hotel on a side street, close to the Skytrain and the Metro. Room was spacious and very relaxing after a long day of touring the city. Breakfast was excellent with many choices. Staff very gracious and accomodating.
Other trip Nov 25, 2013
"Dream on in dream"
I was looking for an affordable option after staying in one of the most luxurious hotels in the city. We tried 2 hotels prior to this and this took the best out of the 3.
Other trip Nov 7, 2013
"Very clean and modern"
I was greeted by friendly staff who were very helpful in making sure my stay exceeded my expectations. The facilities were very modern and extremely comfortable. The pillows and bed were amazing and the accent lights in the room were really neat. I missed breakfast as I had to catch a 6am flight to Tokyo. It is a little further from the night life if that is what you are there for, but only about a 5 minute taxi ride that is very inexpensive.
Other trip Oct 19, 2013
Josh
"Awesome hotel."
Great hotel for a great price. Housekeepers did a fantastic job! Don't take food or drink from the minibar, 1 water cost 150 baht. I would not suggest paying for breakfast either, go out and eat for cheaper and better food. Do not do laundry there!!!!! So expensive! Other than that great hotel with really nice staff.
Other trip Oct 19, 2013
alex
"Dreaming in BKK"
This was my second stay at Dream in BKK. The staff are super. Friendly and very attentive. The rooms are very nice (In both the main building and building #2 across the street), clean and well appointed. Nice western mattress and linens. Internet (wireless and ethernet) was great, fast and easy. My only complaint was that the rooms did not have enough overall white task lighting. Dream goes with a blue accent light and some white wall sconce. The mood light is nice but when I needed the room to be bright (for packing and work tasks) that was not possible. So I had to wait for daytime and pull the curtains. If they could address the overall lighting this would be a 5 all the way.The neighborhood is central to the sky train and night life. Great restaurants are all around and the Happy Hour in the hotel is pretty darn good! Morning breakfast is varied and satisfying.
2 night business trip Oct 7, 2013
Mrdofnyc
"Great value - nice hotel - fantastic staff!!"
This is the first time that I stayed at DREAM. It's very good value for money but as with any place, it;s the people that make the difference. All the staff I encountered were polite and efficient. A nice touch every morning was the staff in the breakfast area who would come over and just ask me if I wanted anything else before they closed up. Really impressive. I would stay there again.
6 night trip Oct 2, 2013
Graham
I enjoyed my stay.Great breakfast.Very helpful staff.
3 night trip Sep 24, 2013
"Boutique hotel affordable"
Good location and good service. Great value benefit. Breakfast was awesome! The designer feel is nice. However was unlucky with the beds. Two singles beds that had bad matresses. Also the bathroom sliding door doesnt give much privacy due to poor sealing. Perhaps other rooms are different.
Other trip Sep 23, 2013
"Good hotel at good location"
All in all, we were very satisfied except for a couple of things. The shower had no curtins or doors so the floor was all wet and slipery after shower, which is not convinient and dangerous.
2 night business trip Sep 15, 2013
"Can't beat the location and price"
As I right this review I couldn't think of anything other than A+
1 night trip Sep 14, 2013
Joon
"Awesome hotel in Sukhumvit"
It was one of the best hotels i've stayed. They upgraded my room to jr. Suit which is awesome! The amenities and the location will be the reason why i choose them.
Other trip Sep 8, 2013
artuc
"Perfect Hotel"
The hotel is a 2 to 3 minute walk to Nana and Asoke station and Terminal 21 shopping mall. Sukhumvit is the best area to stay. As far as the hotel itself, I could not ask for more. Very comfortable rooms, King sized bed, 24 hour room service. The staff was very helpful and assisted me with any request I had. Also the security was very good. As Bangkok is known for prostitution there were none hanging out near the hotel as many other 5 star hotels I walked passed had full platoons of pro's working on hotel property. Definitely 5 star service.
Other trip Aug 24, 2013
"Convenient and Authentic location"
Loved the proximity to BTS (AirTrain) and MRT metro stations, plus so many dining options - both: restaurants and great street food. Thai massage places also in easy reach (of the nice, clean, legitimate variety). Convenient to the airport - approx USD15 by taxi and will be all the more convenient when the MRT-AirTrain interchange station at Makkasan is completed in late 2013. Sukhumvit is not the prettiest of neighborhoods, but it feels authentic for a taste of the wonderful busy chaos of Bangkok - there are definitely more manicured areas in which you could walk for 20 mins and not see a single place to eat or hang-out for coffee etc. Small but adequate pool on the roofdeck of 'Dream 2' building - breakfast buffet is in 'Dream 1' building - staff helpful and rooms of decent size and good cleanliness. Modern decor reflects the riot of converging influences of the city - not for everyone - but we liked it enough to stay 3 times so far this year alone (April, June and July)
2 night trip Jul 29, 2013
Exupery
"Nice hotel, not so much the staff"
Hotel is nice. Close to metro about 10 minute walk. Nice massage place close by, health spa. Staff on reception not as friendly as your typical Thai person.
2 night trip Jul 26, 2013
"great new hotel in Bangkok"
we were here during the soft launch and found everything pleasant about the hotel. Spa and steam room were still under construction, but pool was open and had a great city view.
2 night romance trip Jul 18, 2013
nima
"Return Customer"
Second time I've stayed here. I enjoyed both of my stays. Clean room, attentive staff, easy check in/out
Other trip Jul 9, 2013
Enjoyed the hotel and enjoyed the pool. And once again I enjoyed the hotel and it has a great pool and in case I need to write deven more the pool in this hotel was enjoyable. OK is that enough now
Other trip Jul 5, 2013
Travelboy
"Great hotel in a great location"
At first, from a couples perspective, I wasn't too crazy about the location as it is one block from the busy crazy life that Bangkok has to offer. But after being there for several days, I ended up loving this place. It is blocks from the Skytrain, which is extremely convenient is you want to go shopping in Siam Paragon or MBK, and all the nightlife revolves around this area. The breakfast was also fabulous. And the price was a steal. Rooms were well appointed and very clean. Service was excellent.
1 night trip Jun 1, 2013
Small pool. Great breakfast. Clean and comfy. Enjoyed much. In better area.. Thumbs up.
2 night trip May 18, 2013

The following English reviews were posted by hotel guests from other countries:

"Would stay here again."
enjoyed our stay-- great location and very comfortable.
2 night romance trip Mar 26, 2016
"Good value, well-connected"
Reasonable hotel, cute rooftop pool, great breakfast. A lot of western men with Thai ladies... I think this was because of the proximity to Soi Cowboy...
4 night trip Jan 12, 2016
"where ur dreams come true."
Security staff that helps u walk across the st is the most friendly and helpful. very great place to stay
3 night trip Sep 9, 2015
Great place to stay, close to Asok BST and shopping malls, very convenience for food and drinks and shops. Breakfast was excellent, plenty of choices and taste good. Cozy bed. Staff were helpful and always wearing smiling face, that's very important!
1 night trip Dec 28, 2015
Pui Yan
"Nice hotel and local"
Nice hotel
1 night romance trip Dec 22, 2015
Tara
Hotel is well situated, a little far down the soi but most places are. Our room was fine but a bit musty and damp smelling- we thought it would go away with the air conditioning - it didn't but we had no time to move rooms
5 night romance trip Dec 12, 2015
ZA
We have a wonderful stay, only hope to have more choices for breakfast.
4 night romance trip Dec 11, 2015
"Good hotel but a few loose ends"
Hotel is in a good location for shopping & nightlife with a 5 - 10 minute walk to everything like Terminal 21 shops, many restaurants & Soi Cowboi bars, breakfast was average, the bacon was cremated (needed an axe to cut it :) ), the room entertainment system has some good free movies but has problems as many of the in-house videos start & stop (loop back) plus one movie i watched had the last 10 minutes missing, check in & check out was very good, room was very comfortable, well appointed & extremely clean. Not much shade cover around the pool area chairs but for some people that would not be an issue, room service was very slow when we ordered some food. But overall a good stay & value for money.
2 night trip Dec 13, 2015
"Nice little hotel"
Booked this hotel for 3 nights for our arrival in Bangkok before flying to Phuket. Great little hotel in a very convenient but quiet location in Sukhamvit. Room good. Great breakfast. Only slight niggle was that the shower room was a bit tired and basic. Loved the roof top pool and bar. Friendly staff. Would visit again.
3 night romance trip Nov 24, 2015
Colin
"Real Dream"
"..Friendly staff, excellent services and great location..but shuttle service to and from BTS is too limited."
1 night family trip Dec 8, 2015
This is my favourite Bangkok hotel, but things seemed to have slipped on this visit. Wrong room key on arrival, toiletries not replenished when room cleaned on one occasion, no little treats left in room from turn down service. Never found fault with this hotel before.
Other trip Dec 12, 2015
Ian
"Mini bar"
The mini-bar had no price list for the content. To our shock and horrer we were charged THB 3900.- for a half litre bottle of 'bubbly' - pure day light robbery !!!
Other trip Nov 30, 2015
Strauss
"Stay here you won't be dissapointed"
Excellent service with great food. Rooms also very good condition and comfortable
6 night trip with friends Nov 21, 2015