All hotels in Bangkok, Thailand
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here10 Sukhumvit Soi 15, Bangkok, Bangkok, 10110, Thailand, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Great value - nice hotel - fantastic staff!!"
This is the first time that I stayed at DREAM. It's very good value for money but as with any place, it;s the people that make the difference. All the staff I encountered were polite and efficient. A nice touch every morning was the staff in the breakfast area who would come over and just ask me if I wanted anything else before they closed up. Really impressive. I would stay there again.
6 night trip Oct 2, 2013
Graham
I enjoyed my stay.Great breakfast.Very helpful staff.
3 night trip Sep 24, 2013
"Boutique hotel affordable"
Good location and good service. Great value benefit. Breakfast was awesome! The designer feel is nice. However was unlucky with the beds. Two singles beds that had bad matresses. Also the bathroom sliding door doesnt give much privacy due to poor sealing. Perhaps other rooms are different.
Other trip Sep 23, 2013
"Good hotel at good location"
All in all, we were very satisfied except for a couple of things. The shower had no curtins or doors so the floor was all wet and slipery after shower, which is not convinient and dangerous.
2 night business trip Sep 15, 2013
"Can't beat the location and price"
As I right this review I couldn't think of anything other than A+
1 night trip Sep 14, 2013
Joon
"Awesome hotel in Sukhumvit"
It was one of the best hotels i've stayed. They upgraded my room to jr. Suit which is awesome! The amenities and the location will be the reason why i choose them.
Other trip Sep 8, 2013
artuc
"Perfect Hotel"
The hotel is a 2 to 3 minute walk to Nana and Asoke station and Terminal 21 shopping mall. Sukhumvit is the best area to stay. As far as the hotel itself, I could not ask for more. Very comfortable rooms, King sized bed, 24 hour room service. The staff was very helpful and assisted me with any request I had. Also the security was very good. As Bangkok is known for prostitution there were none hanging out near the hotel as many other 5 star hotels I walked passed had full platoons of pro's working on hotel property. Definitely 5 star service.
Other trip Aug 24, 2013
"Convenient and Authentic location"
Loved the proximity to BTS (AirTrain) and MRT metro stations, plus so many dining options - both: restaurants and great street food. Thai massage places also in easy reach (of the nice, clean, legitimate variety). Convenient to the airport - approx USD15 by taxi and will be all the more convenient when the MRT-AirTrain interchange station at Makkasan is completed in late 2013. Sukhumvit is not the prettiest of neighborhoods, but it feels authentic for a taste of the wonderful busy chaos of Bangkok - there are definitely more manicured areas in which you could walk for 20 mins and not see a single place to eat or hang-out for coffee etc. Small but adequate pool on the roofdeck of 'Dream 2' building - breakfast buffet is in 'Dream 1' building - staff helpful and rooms of decent size and good cleanliness. Modern decor reflects the riot of converging influences of the city - not for everyone - but we liked it enough to stay 3 times so far this year alone (April, June and July)
2 night trip Jul 29, 2013
Exupery
"Nice hotel, not so much the staff"
Hotel is nice. Close to metro about 10 minute walk. Nice massage place close by, health spa. Staff on reception not as friendly as your typical Thai person.
2 night trip Jul 26, 2013
"great new hotel in Bangkok"
we were here during the soft launch and found everything pleasant about the hotel. Spa and steam room were still under construction, but pool was open and had a great city view.
2 night romance trip Jul 18, 2013
nima
"Return Customer"
Second time I've stayed here. I enjoyed both of my stays. Clean room, attentive staff, easy check in/out
Other trip Jul 9, 2013
Enjoyed the hotel and enjoyed the pool. And once again I enjoyed the hotel and it has a great pool and in case I need to write deven more the pool in this hotel was enjoyable. OK is that enough now
Other trip Jul 5, 2013
Travelboy
"Great hotel in a great location"
At first, from a couples perspective, I wasn't too crazy about the location as it is one block from the busy crazy life that Bangkok has to offer. But after being there for several days, I ended up loving this place. It is blocks from the Skytrain, which is extremely convenient is you want to go shopping in Siam Paragon or MBK, and all the nightlife revolves around this area. The breakfast was also fabulous. And the price was a steal. Rooms were well appointed and very clean. Service was excellent.
1 night trip Jun 1, 2013
Small pool. Great breakfast. Clean and comfy. Enjoyed much. In better area.. Thumbs up.
2 night trip May 18, 2013
"A good stay with a nice breakfast"
I liked the breakfast, service, free wifi, and fairly good location.
Other trip Apr 5, 2013
Victoria
"Well-located and very modern"
There are actually two buildings; I was in "Dream 2" which was across the street from "Dream 1." So my review applies to that building. Both share the same breakfast buffet, which was in Dream 1 and superb. The hotel had the best internet access I've encountered anywhere - each room had its own secure router!
Other trip Jan 25, 2013
"Excellent Hotel even tho chased down."
This hotel was excellent. The staff were helpful. The room was comfy especially the bed and pillows. The only thing I don't like in Thailand is the paranoia they have about purchases. This has happened to me a few times in various places, but I did not think it would happen at a hotel such as this classy modern hotel. Here is what happened: I chose to stock my mini fridge with some sprite, beer. and chocolate from the 7-11 down the street instead of paying the much higher fees at hotels (which I am sure some like to do). I brought a cold beer with me to the pool and was there about 90 minutes or so. When leaving the pool the girl that worked there "ran chasing me" before I got the the elevator and asked me, did I pay, did I pay, did I pay? I asked here what she meant. She said the beer. I told her it was my beer and I did not buy it at the pool. I asked her if she saw me buy it at the pool bar. I tried educating here that it was very rude to chase customers asking them if the things in their hands were purchased at the hotel "if she did not see me purchase it" Anyway - this hotel needs to train their staff on how to approach and not to approach customers with tact. Besides this incident it was an excellent stay! Breakfast was very good - I almost forgot to mention that.
1 night trip Jan 13, 2013
World Traveller
"Nice getaway good value"
Great staff, clean hotel. Good price and breakfast included, good quality food. Close to Sukhumvit main road, and close to Nana or Asok station.
4 night romance trip Nov 22, 2012
Rene
"Very old and delapidated"
Would not recommend.
9 night trip with friends Oct 22, 2012
I found the hotel to be clean and the service to be great. The location was close to all clubs and bars. The complementary breakfast was bad. The internet connection was good. I would stay at the Dream again.
3 night trip Sep 22, 2012
GBren
"Well worth the price."
Stay at Dream was well worth the price I paid. The only negative thing was that when I arrived on my floor it smelled like the rugs were flooded and one receptionist did not understand English well.
1 night business trip Sep 17, 2012
Staff was fantastic and location is idea. Only negative was that my floor smelled like the carpet was flooded. Worth the price I paid.
2 night trip Sep 11, 2012
Ronald
"great hotel"
everything great, especially the pool on the roof and the bar is also very nice made. Breakfast is more than nice, we just loved it
Other trip Sep 11, 2012
"Close to everything entertainment in Bangkok"
Very modern decoration. Friendly and attentive staff. The breakfast buffet was great but not amazing like at other hotels at this price range.
1 night trip Aug 29, 2012
"Dream"
convenient location, good price, nice hotel
1 night trip Aug 22, 2012
celtic
"Best deal in Bangkok"
My brother who is an airline pilot and lives in hotels recommended this place to me. This place is excellent. I could live in this place. The breakfast and pool on the roof is worth the stay. It is clean, the staff is more than helpful. They gave me my room several hours early since I got in on an earlier flight. This place attracts a hip younger crowd that is fun to hang out with. Best of all the place is very quiet. It is close a couple blocks from the skytrain and it is easy to travel around the city from this hotel. I would stay away from the restaurant for dinner as it is just okay.
2 night trip Jun 3, 2012
"One night in Bangkok"
Great hotel in a great part of town. Just a short 5 minute walk to either the Subway or Skytrain lines, I felt like this was a great location. It is a long ways from the tourist attractions and touts of the old city but that can be a good thing if you don't want the stress that comes with it. There is great shopping along Sukhumvit Road (either street markets or fancy malls) and plenty of great food as well. The room was very clean and the breakfast was great too. We stayed here only 1 night as we were heading to other parts of Thailand the day after our arrival, but would stay here again in a heartbeat.
1 night family trip May 8, 2012
Christian

"Pleasant dream"
Superb location, a bit away from the hotspots. Which is good, actually, in a city like Bangkok. Clean room and bathroom. Decent view. Sumptuous breakfast. Helpful service. Wifi works well. The blue lighting can be a bit disconcerting at first, but you can always stitch if off. Would stay here again.
2 night trip Mar 12, 2015
"3.5 star"
Was ok
2 night romance trip Feb 11, 2015
"Lacks Service Mentality"
Just like the neighborhood it's in, this hotel preys on tourists who expect big things with the "Dream' brand. The entire customer service experience in this hotel was disappointing. When checking in, there was a queue of complaining customers- one complaining about theft (frankly I lost a $ 100 US bill from my bag in the room)- and my experience there reflected it. On the final day, I requested a car at a certain time to take me to the airport. They promised it, but when the time came, there was no car, traffic was building, and they were unable to secure a ride for me, and to make matters worse, the porter was literally laughing at my predicament the whole time. I ended up having to RUN to and through the subway system- speaking no Thai and with my heavy luggage- and barely making my flight. Cursed the Dream Hotel Bangkok staff the whole way. Don't stay here. It's a travesty, and I'm pretty sure they stole my money.
1 night trip Feb 16, 2015
Asit
"Poor checkin"
Shower head not working yet was attended to. No hotel info given on checkin. Reception slow to respond. Good location.
Other trip Jan 27, 2015
Kerry
"Going down"
Used to stay at Dream many times but feel that it started to go downhill... Substantially increased the rates, breakfast is no longer included though selection is more limited than before. Some issues in regard to maintenance of the room - noisy air-condition etc. Feel a bit sad about this as I really liked Dream, its staff and that the rates offered were competitive. What has changed? New owner? New management or?
2 night romance trip Jan 2, 2015
Erik
"Excellent hotel in a good location"
I stayed at their Dream site, they have a second site Dream 2 just across the street. Very clean tidy and well maintained hotel. Staff very friendly and helpful. I had reason to contact the Thai police whilst in Bangkok (nothing to do with the hotel at all I hasten to add!) The staff at reception called ahead and arranged for me to see an English speaking officer at the police station. No hassles and overall a very relaxing place to stay. Would recommend this hotel highly.
Other trip Dec 11, 2014
"Nice boutique hotel"
Convenient, good location near bye and, tailor , massage, shopping and food. Good breakfast which is included in price. Near my favorite ammnenities, pub, tailor and restaurant
AL
SG
"chic, no hassle hotel."
The rooms are showing a little bit of wear and tear compared to when I stayed here 5 years ago. However, even the classic rooms are well appointed, although smallish, with the most comfortable beds in Bangkok. The bathrooms are very bright, so the ladies should have no problem with make-up requirements... unlike a lot of hotels in this city. Staff always greeted me politely. Breakfast served until 11.00am...a bonus. Overnight guests not a problem for those feeling a little frisky. Location is perfect. In a quiet Soi, with a 3 minute walk to shopping area. Overall, it would be hard to find many complaints about the Dream Hotel.
Other trip Nov 14, 2014
shane
"Neon glow in a novel hotel"
The hotel was easy to find and in a great location for the bars. The neon glow was novel but for the money you could get a bigger room not too far away. I saw a lot worse too. It was very modern and very friendly. The bed was a good nights sleep also, some beds in Thailand seem to be very hard. It defiantly has an upmarket unique feel, it wont be everyone's cup of tea, and from the pictures most of the art and cool stuff is in the big lobby so not really somewhere to relax. Overall I got what I paid for and what I expected.
1 night trip with friends Nov 8, 2014
"It was ok.. Not remarkable but wld stay again"
Quirky and staff were helpful
1 night business trip Nov 9, 2014
"A good hotel for all"
As always very good
2 night business trip Nov 3, 2014
Simon
"Best Hotel near BTS Asok and Nanana"
The hotel was absolutely PERFECT. The rooms are amazing. Everything was clean. The sheets and towels smell good. The toiletries were amazing. Bed was comfortable. Room size was perfect. The staff very all extremely helpful. They speak good english so it's a good thing. The hotel is also 500meters away from Terminal 21 (BTS Asok station) and around 300m away from the street market along Sukhumvit. They provide free shuttle service to Terminal 21, no need to wait. The breakfast was amazing. They have veg and non-veg options in the buffet. All these for a cheap price. I booked my room for less than $100 a night. So far, this is probably the best hotel I have every stayed at. I will definitely stay here again. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
2 night trip Oct 31, 2014
CECILIO
IN
"Bangkok review"
Good hotel un central Location with excellent breakfast
4 night romance trip Oct 29, 2014
"not bad"
but a bit over-rated in my view.. just looks like a poor hotel with some blue lights and nice-ish lobby to me
1 night business trip Oct 20, 2014
me
"Great Service and Unique Style"
Dream Bangkok is definitely worth a look if your wanting to stay in the Sukhumvit. The Staff are excellent! Very helpful and make you feel welcome. Rooms are reasonably sized and everything in the hotel has a unique style like new school disco cross glam rock.
1 night trip Oct 3, 2014
Blackfish
NZ
"Amazing service!"
I thoroughly enjoyed staying at Dream. From the reception, to the room, room service, amenities and customer service, it was fabulous. The hotel is very thoughtful of water conservation. The 24 hour food menu is chosen well and very tasty. I will definitely stay at dream on my next visit and recommend any traveller who is looking for a quality stay to check in here. The spa is a must visit. Thank you dream hotel, made my visit worth the holiday!
3 night trip Sep 22, 2014
Isaac Daniel
"Good Value"
Good location away from the crowded Sukumvit but walking distance to BTS, Terminal21 and Nana. Have stayed several times at the Dream in the last few months and am always satisfied - their breakfast is very good .
1 night trip Sep 12, 2014
"Very good price/quality hotel."
Just one night there, not much to say. Staff was nice.
Other trip Sep 13, 2014
Carlos
"good location"
I always stay at Dream Hotel everytime i travel to bangkok. Reasonable price in good location.
1 night business trip Sep 8, 2014
Cindy
"Skeptical, but Hopeful!"
The hotel was recommended on hotels.com, but I still wasn't sure about it. However, I was hopeful that it would be nice. I was extremely happy when I arrived regarding the hotel itself. It was clean and very close to the Asoke BTS station as well as shopping and nightlife. The only complaint I had was regarding the check in/check out. The staff at the front desk could have been more friendly.
1 night family trip Sep 3, 2014
Jay
"Not close to 4 star"
Location is subject to major traffic jams. First room was totally unacceptable. Constant noise from water pipes even after turning off the A/C meant little or no sleep. Moved to newer building. Better room but still very average overall. A/C still very noisy. Bathroom floor flooded after having a shower. Breakfast provided a good selection. Had dinner there... I was the only one in the restaurant but it took nearly 50 minutes for the entre to arrive. Wine selection not available yet they had flyers on the tables promoting it! Staff were friendly however lacking in customer service training and English speaking ability very limited. Given the vast choice of Hotels in Bangkok, I would certainly suggest booking elsewhere
3 night trip Aug 24, 2014
Clubgt
"Hotel is good except the breakfast."
We booked this hotel mainly it got very good reviews. Overall is good especially the concierge & front counter working on 15 Aug 2014 whom were very helpful. Location is good, about 10 mins walk to Terminal 21. The only regret is there isn't any convenient store like 7/11. However, we are extremely disappointed with the breakfast. Base on the reviews, many mentioned that they have a wide spread and is good. During my stay, it was very pathetic, only few dishes on the table and basically every day is the same. It was different as mentioned on the reviews. It was the worst breakfast I ever had.
Other trip Aug 26, 2014