All hotels in Ormond Beach, Florida, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here145 S Atlantic Ave, Ormond Beach, FL, 32176, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

I enjoyed my stay at The Cove. It was updated, nice and clean. It was spacious with 2 bedrooms, 2 bath, kitchen and living room. I was upgraded from 1 bedroom upon my arrival. I didn't like that they sent you to another desk for the parking ticket when they acted like they wanted to give you coupons for restaurants, but really wanted you to sign up for their time share tour and speech. I told them someone had already been calling me before my trip and they said there was no open time during my visit. Then she said yes there was and signed me up. Then when I got to the room she called and said they were full. That was strange, unless they didn't think I could afford a time share. Nonetheless, I was glad I didn't waste my time on that, even though she promised 2day/3 night stay and $75. gift card. I didn't receive any thing and wasted 1/2 hr of my time listening to her. Besides that, it was a great place.
Other trip Dec 30, 2014
"Will return!"
This was a "staycation". The studio room was VERY comfortable and the whirpool tub/shower was a pleasant surprise!The hot tub by the pool faces the beach and if you have kids their pool is very kid friendly. We will definitely return. Only thing to be aware of is $100 hold on your card till you leave in case of damages.
2 night romance trip Dec 20, 2014
"An Excellent Place for the Familty"
My daughter and I wanted a stay-cation for my birthday. I stumbled across the Cove online and thought I'd give it a try. From the moment I arrived, I was impressed with cleanliness and how friendly the staff was. The amenanties were as promised. The pool and spa area were spectacular. It was convenient to restaurants. No complaints what so ever! We liked it so much, we extended our stay!
Other trip Dec 19, 2014
Todd
"A slice of time share heaven if you can stand it"
Well, can't complain about the $49 rate for a studio and the property is located on the beach in Ormond. What is not revealed while booking is the $11 resort fee and if you are staying only one night, you can't use much of their 'resort', since check in is 4 (pool closes at dark 5:30-6 pm) and check out is 10 am. This is the earliest checkout I have ever experienced. Apparently, Diamond Resorts has purchased this property and is in process of fixing it up. If you don't mind kids commandeering the whirl pool (yuck)and a little hard selling from the 'concierge', then this is a deal for $49. The location is great, the room was well appointed with kitchen, pull out couch. They said there was breakfast on Monday mornings but it consisted of one danish cut up and sitting out in their owner's lounge for 2+ hours. Employees are pleasant generally and there are scads of them. There are two pools, both heated, one inside and one out. So when the outside closes, the tiny kids with floaties move to indoor pool. Love kids, have 3 of my own, but really think that keeping kids out of whirl pools as a POLICY is way to go considering the safety issues and it keeps other guests from enjoying it at all.A TIP: the studios are different in each building. In one you get stuck with a Murphy Bed and in the other you get regular bed and a pull out couch. A lot roomier with the latter.
1 night family trip Nov 30, 2014
lisa
"nice hotel on the beach"
we enjoyed our stay, rooms are comfortable we would like to had a better view at the first floor you do not have a real ocean view your view is the parking lot we would use it again but not on the first floor
Other trip Dec 3, 2014
"Dirty SOX"
the hotel was nice the only issue was the floors in my room were so dirty my sox were black!!
2 night family trip Nov 28, 2014
AnnMarie
"2 nights"
From the check in until check out our stay was great. The staff was very friendly,specially Jennifer, who did our check in smoothly and very profesional.Our room was so clean and everything working good. Pool and activities was OK. Close to some restaurants and activities. Definitely we're will back and recommend this place.
2 night romance trip Nov 16, 2014
We had never stayed here before and we were pleasantly surprised. The accommodations were very nice and the staff wanted nothing more than to make our stay as enjoyable as possible. We will definitely be back!
Marianne
"ocean front property with a parking lot view"
4 family group. 2 buildings to this property. my family was assigned to different building even with an explanation to the check in clerk that we were all together. 3 families were on the 4th floor fronting the atlantic. worse yet, my room was on the 1st floor fronting the parking lot. why pay for and stay at a ocean front property and have a parking lot view?.
bill.
"Cooking mom!"
Wonderful place. Having a son who attends college in Daytona, we've been there several times over the past three years and this is by far the best place we've stated in. Most importantly, the kitchen was equipped with everything I needed to feel like cooking at home!
3 night family trip Nov 13, 2014
Leyda
"Its reaching to call this a three star hotel"
This hotel feels like a two star hotel but the space in the room is nice to have. We especially appreciated the washer and dryer in our room. We were disappointed in the size of the lazy river. Its much smaller in person but the hotel was not busy while we were there so it wasnt overly crowed and therefor my children had fun. If your used to staying in nice hotels you will be disappointed in this place but for the price and space it is what we should have expected.
2 night family trip Nov 8, 2014
Jamie
Hotel staff friendly! I would definitely stay there when i come back to Daytona.
3 night family trip Nov 4, 2014
Nina
"Week-end getaway"
The room was very clean, but all the furniture including the bed were not comfortable. Too hard and stiff. Everything else was very nice. One other comment, since this is a time share which I didn't know when booking, we received calls to come to the presentation.
3 night romance trip Oct 31, 2014
outstanding and the front team is awesome. Jenifer front manger went way above the meaning of CSR..... room was very clean ,pool was great...
1 night trip Oct 25, 2014
Brooklyn l
"Such a friendly and helpful staff!"
We stayed there only 1 night. We loved how friendly the staff was and I mean every single one we encountered-from the front desk, to maintenance and the lifeguards. Our remote control's batteries did not work and within 5 minutes of calling the front desk, they were there to replace the batteries. Later that night, none of the satellite receivers were working and again, they were there so fast to fix the problem. There were some unruly kids at the pool and the lifeguards were quick to restore order. I also love how they provide lounge chairs and beach umbrellas to those guests who wanted to relax right on the beach. Some of the staff actually walked around, offering free water bottles to everyone. We enjoyed our stay so much that I just booked a 7 night stay for our Spring Break in March. I highly recommend this hotel for families looking for relaxation and a stress-free stay provided by the hotel's staff. Thank you!
Other trip Oct 26, 2014
Jen
"Handy access"
Nice location with handy restaurants. Good access to major roads. Rooms nice for the price.
4 night business trip Oct 15, 2014
"This hotel was close to every place I wanted to go"
This was a nice place to stay, check in was a pain. The front desk told us the room wasn't ready, took our cell and said they would call. We left the hotel,got in our vehicle, and left to find find something to do. We weren't 5 minutes away and they called us back saying the room was ready! REALLY!
Other trip Oct 21, 2014
"Awesome, made our trip perfect"
Hotel was great and the rooms were like being at home away from home. The bed was uncomfortable and so I rated it less on comfort but other than that it was great. Had trailer and motorcycle parking as we were there for biketoberfest and lot was guarded 24/7. Pool had a lazy river and a water slide. Beachfront..We will stay there again.
4 night romance trip Oct 15, 2014
james
"Wonderful service and a nice comfy stay"
Had a few minor issues with appliances but the maintanence staff was there to fix the issue within 5-10 minutes after calling the front desk. The room was clean and very comfortable. I would definitely stay again.
Response by The Cove On Ormond Beach
It is great for us to read that these issues were immediately addressed with our maintenance team who provided you with the assistance you needed however, we are sorry this problem occurred in the first place. We hope you will be able to come back again soon!
Other trip Oct 12, 2014
Overall was very happy with hotel. Rooms were very nice and accomodating. Staff was very nice. I would say that the south tower needs 2 elevators since there are 7 floors....a bit of waiting. I would def stay there again though.
2 night trip with friends Sep 26, 2014
amy
"Perfect locatio. Nice beach"
Couldn't ask for a great place to stay!! Great area close to daytona!!
Other trip Sep 27, 2014
"Great for families with children"
Great staff. Very clean. Fun tube slide and lazy river pool area. Complimentary beach chairs with umbrellas. No onsite dinning, but plenty of nearby eateries.Highly recommend.
1 night family trip Sep 20, 2014
"Great place to just relax"
Room 203A is two bedroom separated by a living room and fully equipped kitchen - full size refrigerator, stove, dishwasher, washer/dryer, dishes, cooking utensils, coffee pot, can opener. Each bedroom has its own private balcony with large sliding door. Daily maid service was not provided which was nice - not being interrupted. The towels are plush; fresh ones available daily next door. I mention this because there are no towel racks, thus, daily exchange of wet towels was required. A free standing rack would permit the towels to dry in the room and you wouldn't need to walk next door. Local daily papers were on a table downstairs. The indoor and outdoor pool goes from four foot to one-and-a-half feet, which is great for both small and large children. The water slide and water umbrella were a hit with children. There are plenty of chairs and two BBQ burners. The beach is flat - great for walking and children. The sand is brown to white. We plan on returning again. Oh yes, roads/bridges to restaurants, grocery stores , etc. were convenient and good.
8 night trip Sep 5, 2014
Swampfox
"excellent value, quiet location"
Nice location, studio with full kitchen, plenty of parking spaces, oceanfront , lazy river and water slide, include the chair and the umbrella at the beach, excellent and friendly staff
1 night trip Sep 9, 2014
Rafa
"THIS IS A TIME SHARE"
First - We did not realize we had booked a hotel night in a timeshare property. At Check-in, they hit you with "opportunities" to buy-in, which was really annoying. We were nice about it, but really not interested, and that made them a lot less hospitable. Second - in the tower where our room was - there was ONE elevator, which meant that at the 10:00 check out time, one million people were all trying to leave at once - on the ONE elevator... we were on the sixth floor, but still carried all we could down the stairs... really horrible design... I would not stay here again, nor would I recommend it.
Response by The Cove On Ormond Beach
Thank you for your review. As we are committed to creating an experience that exceeds guest satisfaction, we are concerned that you may have not been made aware of our resort’s lodging description. We would like to note that we make every effort to ensure that our 3rd party rental and exchange partners advise our guests of this at the time of booking. We also include this information on our website. As such, our friendly concierge is pleased to invite guests of the resort to receive a complementary welcome packet and filled valuable coupons useful during your stay at neighboring locations, just for visiting. We are sorry about the slow elevators. We do have just one elevator that is a little larger than most, but we do agree that during a busy checkout time the elevators can take a little longer. If you are willing to give us another chance, we are extremely confident that your next stay with us will be much more enjoyable and even exceed your expectations. We hope that you will be sure to stop by the concierge desk for your free gifts the next time you visit.
1 night trip Aug 31, 2014
Traveler
"Beautiful location on the beach."
We enjoyed our stay. We were able to walk on the beach after dark, beautiful. The resort provided lounge chairs and umbrellas on the beach.
Other trip Sep 2, 2014
June
our experience was great. staff was great to. the pool maze was cool
Other trip Sep 1, 2014
Pete
"$100 Deposit? !?!?"
The hotel is nice, clean rooms, the kids absolutely loved the pool and water slide. The only thing I didn't like about the room is it is oceanview not oceanfront as I requested when I booked. They don't even have rooms that are full oceanfront. The major issue I had was at check in when I was told I could not check in because I didn't have a $100 on my debit card for them to hold as a damage deposit. I had paid $272 non refundable for my room and was now being told I couldn't check in. When I spoke with the manager about it she was very short and her only reply was "it was on your confirmation" which I double checked and it was not. The only additional charges mentioned on the confirmation was $22 for resort charges. I asked the manager three times if I could please just check in and the card could be charged tomorrow moring when my direct deposits went thru, I was repeatedly told no, it had to be at check in. We go to Daytona pretty often and have stayed at many different hotels, I have NEVER heard of such a policy except for spring breakers, but surely not for respectable families!! Furthermore if this is their policy it should be stated on the confirmation. This put me in a huge predicament, it was Sunday evening and I'm outside the hotel trying to decide if we should drive all the way home, about an hour n a half to get the money out of our safe or who I could have wire me some money. Needless to say I was Irate!!!! So when my mom agrees to give the hotel her credit card number over the phone for the $100 so we can check in I go back into the lobby and ask if this will work. They said "yes, or you can just check in and we'll charge your card tomorrow at noon". Excuse me?!?! I just asked if we could do that and was told no three times! They said they called corporate and got it approved which was great but they could have let me know that, sure glad we didn't drive all the way home to get the money!!! Very inconvenient and a ridiculous hotel policy! Due to this i
2 night business trip Aug 17, 2014
"Great family spot"
Great stay, very clean and everything is in great condition. So many Daytona properties are run down but not this one! Easy check in although they made a very mild attempt at scheduling us into a time share presentation but with a simple no we where on our way.
2 night trip Aug 1, 2014
"Nice stay. Right on beach."
Very nice staff. Nice pool right on the beach. Clean. Will be going back. Great for kids.
kenneth
"Loved it!"
The one bedroom condo was perfect for a family of 3. The rooms were really nice and each room has a view! Just wish the pool was bigger. But the slide was awesome and great for entertaining! Overall, we loved it!
3 night trip Jul 23, 2014
Rachel
"Nice hotel close to the beach"
Had a good time and could not ask for a better experience. We'll be back!
Other trip Jul 15, 2014
Danny
Did not have a good experience when checking in. They did not have my reservation on file. Lady that worked behind desk was not very personable nor helpful. I had to call Hotels.com to confirm my reservation and have them fax my confirmation to this front desk lady! My husband and two grandsons had to wait on me handling this situation for almost a half hour. What I feel should have happened was a manager should have taken care of me at some point. Also I felt second rate that I did not go through the hotels Diamond club to book my room.
1 night family trip Jul 3, 2014
The pool are is great. My grandson loved it and would not get out.
1 night family trip Jun 28, 2014
Jackie Stephenson
"Nice one bedroom condo by the beach."
The condo was very nice, even the mattress on the pullout couch was decent quality. The pool was clean,however it is 3 feet deep at the deepest part. The lazy river is as big as the professional picture makes you think it is. The big plus is that it is right on the beach with plenty of beach chairs and sun umbrellas to use. The German restaurant a little bit up the road deserves a mention The food was delicious!!!
Other trip Jun 14, 2014
mir
"Nice but....."
Enjoyed our stay did not like the extra charges at the end. Resort fees not mentioned until we register. Nice place but felt it was a bit excessive on top of the cost.
2 night family trip Jun 7, 2014
Todd
"Clean and close to the beach."
Nothing exceptional but it was clean and on the beach.
Response by The Cove On Ormond Beach
As we are committed to creating an experience that exceeds and not just meets guest satisfaction, your feedback was most concerning to us. We are however pleased that you found your unit clean and comfortable and that our location on the beach, close to shopping, golf, attractions, and in the warmth of the Florida sun was exactly what you needed. At The Cove on Ormond Beach, we want our guests to enjoy the premier resort destination experience we offer here. We can do better. Please know we are committed to more effectively serving your needs moving forward.
Other trip Jun 7, 2014
"great place"
Awesome hotel, great beach not crowded at all. A perfect water park for kids. Service was lacking in that you are responsible for room maintenance but I am not to good to do my own clean up just hoping for a little maid service on my vacation. Overall great stay, would def recommend.
2 night family trip Jun 3, 2014
randy
"grad get together"
Great stay. Staff was very friendly and helpful. Rooms were nice. I would definately stay here again.
Response by The Cove On Ormond Beach
Thank you so much for choosing to stay with us for your Graduation getaway! We are so thrilled we were able to be a part of your stay, which we are sure left you with many everlasting and fun-filled memories. Our team members hope that you will return to see us again soon for another Florida escape.
3 night trip May 29, 2014
Laurie
"grate get away"
Grate place to stay grate location short drive to all the fun .
Other trip May 29, 2014
MR Bill
"Great family hotel"
Had a great time very nice hotel, the only complaints was the check in time is so late and then you have to check out so early. Never stayed somewhere with the check in time being so late. Couldn't get connected to the internet. Everything else was great.
Other trip May 27, 2014
paula
"Nice family hotel directly on beach"
This hotel was great!! It was steps away to the beach. The water park/pool was great for toddlers. The only downfall was that to get regular towels you had to go to front desk but because they arent kept in the rooms when you check in but was not a big deal.the only other thing that was a bummer that wasnt mentioned was that only 2bedrooms and up have full oceanfront views. But the partial views were beautiful.
Other trip May 24, 2014
kristi
"Good stuff as always."
Clean. Comfy. Roomy. Nicer than our house LOL (not really, but...). They are a little more insistent on the 'Diamond Properties' now than before to try and coerce you into the free stay to solicit timeshares, but answering the phone and hanging up kills it. We may look elsewhere if it happens next time, but overall, it's a nice place and we recommend it.
Other trip May 22, 2014
"Family trip"
pool too cold ...no ocean view...otherwise ok
2 night family trip May 17, 2014
Cathy
"Nice hotel on the beach"
Loved everything but the pool area was small and geared for small children. I loved that the hotel offered beach chairs and umbrellas for free and even set them up for you!
Other trip May 13, 2014
"Excellent for families"
I have stayed at The Cove several times. It is close to our family who lives inland. We stay here because we can hang out in the living room while my daughter sleeps in the bedroom. Plus we have a full kitchen so we don't have to eat out as much. The rooms are clean. The pool and ocean right outside is excellent. The staff has always been very nice. Bring your own laundry detergent if you have a washer and dryer.
3 night trip May 8, 2014
Anna
"Tricky"
They have a serious resort fee per person, ripoff
Response by The Cove On Ormond Beach
We regret to hear you feel this way about our resort fee; however, this fee is not per person, it is per room. This entitles you to use our many on-site amenities such as; Wi-fi, exercise room, beach towels, pool, and in-room safes. We wish you all the best on your future travels, and we hope to have the chance to welcome you back for an even more enjoyable stay.
1 night business trip May 9, 2014
J
It was very comfortable, I enjoyed the amenities and the friendliness of the staff. I would definitely stay again.
3 night trip May 4, 2014
Helen Subacius
"Home away from home!"
Seriously, home away from home! We had the one bedroom so you didn't feel "cooped up" in one room. The fully functional kitchen was a perk, doing breakfast in your PJs at 12! The open floor plan also had a spacious living room and HUGE balcony. Bed was amazingly comfortable.... Side note, it did rain our whole vacation so we didn't get to use the pool (although it looked fun), and this room made the rainy stay fun! Would definitely stay again.
Other trip May 6, 2014
Caryn
"it's not enough space"
,the room is too small I don't like the Murphy bed
Other trip Apr 27, 2014