All hotels in Falmouth, Massachusetts, United States of America
51 Teaticket Highway, Falmouth, MA, 02536, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

2.9
"Excellent for 1 or 2 days..."
Excellent for one or two days. I think it's location is a bit far from the beach. Clean, very friendly staff, fresh continental breakfast, clean pool,
1 night business trip Jul 6, 2014
admiralty
"Great for the price"
Stayed in the jacuzzi suite twice now--always very clean. Big room, back door leads right out to the pool. Close to the ferry and tons of restaurants
"Cape visit"
Cape visit. Easy to get to. Good accommodations. Would come back.
"Reduced cost motel in Newport area"
Staff very curious and helpful. Location was good with great access to Newport sights.
Other trip Jul 4, 2014
Dick
The bedroom was very large and comfortable.
1 night business trip Jun 28, 2014
Maria Rodriguez
"Spacious room"
Enjoyed having a spacious room while traveling with kids.
Other trip Jul 1, 2014
"Great Stay for a Great Price!"
It was clean and in a great area. The room was large and really comfortable. I would stay here again.
1 night trip Jun 21, 2014
Overall very good.
1 night trip Jun 21, 2014
"dirty"
The breakfast items were mostly stale, the heater in the bathroom had 2 inches of dust it it and the water pressure was dismal.
4 night family trip Jun 12, 2014
outoftowner
"Never Again"
I'd never stay there again. Between the outdated and uncomfortable rooms, the hallways reeking of the smell of people smoking marijuana, and dirty towels from the last visitor still in the bathroom, there were just too many negatives to overlook to make me ever set foot in this establishment again.
1 night trip Jun 14, 2014
disappointed
"Ok for an overnight stay."
We were in the separate building from the main unit. Looked beat up, out dated. Room was fine. Didn't look like the room had been stayed in for a few days or more. Pretty dusty. Bathroom needed some repairs. Comfortable bed. Location ok. Breakfast average.
Other trip Jun 15, 2014
Everything was as expected for the Admiralty. I was disappointed that there were no lids for the coffee cups and our room was not ready when we went to check in at 2 since housekeeping was knocking on our door at 9:00am both mornings of our stay and it is pre-season.
2 night trip Jun 6, 2014
"Good Experience"
Met my needs for the night near ferry
1 night trip May 30, 2014
Ref4219
"Perfect for an overnight stay"
The Admiralty Inn was a perfect choice for our brief stay in Falmouth. We went down for a wedding in town and the Inn offered us everything and more we needed for our overnight stay. The room was huge and everything worked properly. It was immaculate and situated so that we good a wonderful night's sleep. We didn't have time to use the facilities including the indoor pool nor the breakfast buffet, but just the fact that they were available was great. We spoke to others at the wedding who had rented at other establishments and their experiences weren't as positive as ours nor as reasonably priced.
1 night trip May 17, 2014
Ralph
"ashtray inn"
I stayed there with my kids....we couldn't get past the lingering smell of cigarette smoke. Sure, it was a non smoking room, but the entire building smelled as if it had been a smokers paradise for the past 50 years. The beds were uncomfortable, the sheets didn't fit the mattresses, the bathrooms was in disrepair and unclean, and we couldn't wait to get out of there.
2 night trip May 16, 2014
KP
Not that nice or friendly
1 night trip May 16, 2014
"Older but clean"
This hotel was clean and adequate for my needs. It was older and a little creaky but everything worked. The breakfast was only ok. No fresh fruit.
6 night business trip Apr 27, 2014
JM
"Convenient to shopping and fine restaurants"
Especially impressed with hotel's amenities, i.e., room had large refrigerator, microwave oven, kitchen sink, dining table, coffee maker, ironing board & iron. Also impressed with the variety in the continental breakfast offered, which included a waffle maker and hard boiled eggs; however, it was lacking in fresh fruit or juice. That said, you could go to the Stop & Shop across the street or the Shaw's right nearby to get your own. Another plus was the indoor and outdoor pools.
2 night family trip Apr 27, 2014
Harry & Trang
"Wonderful weekend"
Satisfied with our room overall. Looks like our room was recently renovated. Clean and larger than expected. Unusable fridge in the room, though. No ventilation in the bathroom--not good.
2 night romance trip Apr 18, 2014
Leslie
We were very satisifed. Personnel were all friendly, accomodating.
2 night trip Apr 7, 2014
Tom and Sally
"worth"
It was worth the price
1 night business trip Apr 12, 2014
"Serviceable hotel that does allow pets."
My husband, dog and I recently stayed at the Admiralty Inn and Suites in Falmouth. It was okay. We found the bed comfortable, but the rooms could use some sprucing up. Also, through the magic of crazy math, our $80./night room plus $15./night pet fee plus taxes cost us a total of $222.98 when all was said and done. The included breakfast consisted of waffles, cereal, juices and coffee, with English muffins, muffins and toast available. Sunday, being special, saw cold hard boiled eggs added to the offering. It was okay. The good news is that there was a Stop and Shop across the street, a Shaw's next door, a microwave and refrigerator in the room. With more than adequate restaurant offerings nearby, no one starved.
Other trip Mar 24, 2014
Ruthe
"You get what you pay for"
I was in town for a visit with family. Hotel was quiet and clean. Could use some updates
3 night family trip Mar 16, 2014
Randy
"Don't go off season."
Drafty hallways. The room was okay, but the covering over the heat in the bathroom fell off and the wall covering was pealing at the edges. There was an indoor pool that is small and sort of grungy. The hot tub was warm, not hot. There was breakfast included, but no fresh fruit, just the basics that would last forever, creamer not cream, etc.
Other trip Mar 10, 2014
P
Good price but nothing fancy.
1 night trip Jan 17, 2014
vegasbeauty
"Plenty of room for the kids"
We stayed in a suite which had two floors.
Other trip Dec 28, 2013
sherri
"Close to downtown Falmouth"
Large room with a table and chairs. The room also had a separate sink next to the micro-fridge ( there was a sink in the bathroom}. Breakfast was ok- more than minimum but not deluxe. Beds were comfortable. Overall a pleasant stay. Only there one night. Furniture a little worn. Kinda what you get in a resort area that's not upscale.
1 night business trip Dec 7, 2013
Ray
"Nice place, I'd stay again"
Great location, good service and great view of the frozen outside pool. 8-)
1 night business trip Dec 7, 2013
Alan B
"Great location for what we needed."
Older hotel, but nice. Huge rooms. Grocery store right across street. Very clean. Great price. Breakfast was just ok...
Other trip Dec 4, 2013
Wade
"One overnight in Fallmouth"
Everything went well, otherwise, I would remember about it.
Other trip Nov 2, 2013
"clean but room needs updating; bed not comfortable"
Staff was very nice; room was OK.
Other trip Nov 2, 2013
Great location and value. The room was great for the 5 of us. The breakfast was not very good but the McDonald's across the street was a great alternative.
1 night family trip Oct 25, 2013
JD
"Needs new carpets,,and new sheets without burn hol"
It was convenient.......Not as clean as I would have hoped. Friendly staff.
1 night trip Oct 26, 2013
K. Archambeault
"Prefect for what we needed"
It wasnt the Hilton but it was cleaner then alot of high priced hotel and suite I have used but for the price and convenice and localtion I would differently stay there again. Thanks you for the nice clean and quite place to stay
1 night trip Oct 25, 2013
Rick HAwks
"Comfortable and clean"
The continental breakfast was good with a variety of choices.
1 night trip Oct 19, 2013
"Great Place to Stay"
rooms were clean and good size. Staff was wonderful
2 night trip Oct 18, 2013
Carolyn
"Close to Woods Hole, and Ferry port to Martha's"
Stayed here 1 night to catch the Ferry to Martha's vineyard in the morning...good place to do that.
Other trip Oct 16, 2013
"FAIR"
THE HOTEL NEEDS A MAJOR UPDATE! THE TV WAS NOT EVEN FLAT SCREEN. VERY OUTDATED BUT HAS GREAT POTENTIAL.
2 night trip Oct 12, 2013
TIFFANY
"Part of a number of guests, staying for nearby wed"
Was overcharged, while being part of a wedding party.
2 night trip Oct 11, 2013
William White
"Older Inn - Needs facelifting"
This Inn was an excellent hotel at one time, but is in despirate need of facelifting and needs many repairs. Good for us as all we needed was a place to sleep for 4 nights. Did not know that our room would be on second floor with no elevators. Tough to get luggage up stairs.
4 night trip with friends Oct 5, 2013
"A little dated. General decor needs update."
Room was large. Comfortable. Linens clean. Bed comfortable. The basics.common areas worn and stained. Needs a facelift. Fine for a place to sleep.
Other trip Oct 7, 2013
CT gal
"Nice room"
We were very pleased with the size of room. Large queen sized beds, mini kitchen, jetted tub, shower. Nice pool although we didn't have time to use it. Would definately stay here again.
Other trip Oct 4, 2013
"Tired hotel"
I asked for a room for one night with a king bed and got a suite with two levels - each with a king bed - and a kitchenette. I wasn't aware of this ahead of time because I booked through Expedia. I am sure I paid more for all these extras which I didn't request. The room was listed as non-smoking but smelled of stale smoke. The halls were hot though the air conditioner was working. The bathrooms and general condition of the room and its contents were tired and in bad shape. I would not stay here again.
Other trip Sep 23, 2013
Claire
"Very convenient to the ferry service"
Was able to check in late and the staff was very helpful.
Other trip Sep 21, 2013
Hotel was in a great location but needs a update .the room was large but the bathroom was in need of update shower stall was moldy .
Response by Admiralty Inn & Suites
Thank you very much for your support.
1 night trip Sep 17, 2013
Jane
We were able to get to every area that we wanted to see very easily from this location. Very close to the parking for the Vineyard Ferry from Woods Hole. Room was a bit musty smelling but was comfortable overall. The female at the counter when we checked in wasn't very friendly but the gentleman at the counter over the few days we were there was very pleasant and helpful.
Response by Admiralty Inn & Suites
We really appreciate
3 night trip Sep 8, 2013
needs better morning breakfast and minor room conveniences adjustments
1 night trip Sep 7, 2013
"perfect for what we needed"
This place has an awesome location due to how close it is to attractions. Only issue is the beds are a little on the hard side. I would totally stay there again
3 night trip Sep 5, 2013
jackie
"Quite Plosh for the price."
I inquired about the distance from the hotel to the Peter Pan bus stop before I booked it. I was told it was in walking distance. Maybe if you have an hour or more to get to your bus. Catching a cab was easy however. I just wish the hotel staff had been more accurate instead of appearing to give me an answer just to get my business. Everything else was great . The staff a made contact with while staying at Admiralty Inn were awesome. The room was worth the price. There were places to eat and stores to shop nearby. And a taxi was at the hotel in less than five minutes.
Other trip Sep 8, 2013
"Showing its age"
It seems to be stuck in a time warp from a few decades ago. I thought it rather expensive, when i compare it to other hotels in which I have stayed recently.
Other trip Sep 7, 2013