All hotels in Courbevoie, France
11 Avenue de l'Arche, Paris La Defense 6 Cedex, Courbevoie, Hauts-de-Seine, 92081, France, ‏‎800-491-6126

Rather comfortable
  • Bar
    Bar is not good
  • Wellness
    Poor wellness & sports facilities

Great location near subway and La Defense business district. Perfect staff, nice rooms.
4 night business trip Jan 26, 2015
"Nice hotel in business district"
A very clean hotel with very friendly, helpful staff. The rooms are a reasonable size but our bathroom was in need of some attention. The shower door had come loose and a rule was cracked. Overall I would recommend this hotel.
Other trip Jan 8, 2015
Ryan
"nice hotel"
Perfect location, metro M1 drive You almoust from room to Louvre for sample in 15min...
4 night romance trip Dec 29, 2014
Smail
"Very nice hotel and good service."
Very nice hotel, very friendly staff and good service.
5 night business trip Nov 30, 2014
Jaime
"Great hotel in La Defense"
Great check in experience and nice staff. Rooms are new and quiet, there is free water and tea. Breakfast is nice but not the best I've seen at Pullman hotel because pancakes and croissants were cold in the morning when restaurant opened so there is a space for improvement. Sauna turns off at 9PM which is too early - in other Pullman hotels there was a switch to turn sauna on and it was open 24/7. In general great hotel.
6 night business trip Nov 7, 2014
"AMAZING HOTEL"
I STAYED AT PULLMAN LA DEFENSE FROM 06 TILL 11 NOV,IT WAS AMAZING SPECIALLY THAT I HAVE RESERVED A STANDARD ROOM AND HAVE BEEN UPGRADED TO SUITE (FOR A SINGLE PERSON...REALLY NICE). THE HOTEL WAS VERY CLEAN, STAFF FRIENDLY, ALL FACILITIES ARE AVAILABLE, I FOUND OVERALL THE HOTEL EXCELLENT. THE ONLY NEGATIVE POINT WAS MY PERSONAL CHOICE: LA DEFENSE : THIS IS A CONVENIENT PLACE FOR BUSINESS NOT FOR FAMILY, COUPLES OR SINGLE VACATION,SO NEXT TIME I WILL TRY TO RESERVE A DOWNTOWN HOTEL. I RECOMMEND THIS HOTEL FOR ANY BUSINESS TRIP.
5 night trip Nov 6, 2014
GEHANE
"Modern business hotel close to large shopping mall"
The hotel is in the modern business district close to the metro and a large shopping mall. It was in a convenient position as we were going to the races at Longchamp which was within a 15 minute taxi drive. It was however quite a distance from the centre of Paris it was the last stop on the metro line and you were definitely on the outskirts. Having visited Paris several times before we have seen the sights but if this was your first trip to Paris keep in mind you will be using taxis or the metro a lot.
Response by Pullman Paris La Défense
Dear Guest, Thank you for taking the time to share your comments on Expedia. I am very delighted to read that you appreciated our great location. As you mentioned, our location at the heart of La Défense is very convenient and it is nice to know you found it easy to get around. I will be pleased to share your appreciations with our team as they are a great source of motivation. I hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you again soon. Kind regards, Matthieu Gaujard General Manager
Other trip Oct 8, 2014
Jane
"cant believe this hotel is a 5*"
Rude people at the entrance (not the receptionist), had to swap bedroom at arrival as first one dirty, pass doesn’t work properly to go in your bedroom, bar staff unwelcome: ordered an Heineken for 16 euros I have been served an Afligen/Grimbergen, steam room was out of order during 5 days. Overall poor experience, I am working for a big global company and I am definitely not going to recommend this hotel for a business visit in Paris to my colleagues. Only positive thing, the breakfast manager and staff were very professional and efficient.
Response by Pullman Paris La Défense
Dear Nick, Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at Pullman Paris La Défense. I am sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations; please allow me to express my sincerest apologies. At Pullman, we strive to provide a superior service experience for every customer; therefore your feedback is very important to us. Please rest assured that we are taking the appropriate measures to address the problem and prevent future occurrence. We appreciate your sharing your concerns, and we hope that you will give us the opportunity to better serve you in the near future. Sincerely, Matthieu Gaujard General Manager Pullman Paris la Défense
Other trip Sep 12, 2014
Nick
"One July night in Paris"
The hotel was clean, pleasant and great value for Paris. I wouldn't rate it as a 5 star hotel but maybe that is based on services offered. In terms of comfort I woulf rate it as a 4 star.
Response by Pullman Paris La Défense
Dear Hamish, Thank you for your comment. We are pleased that you appreciated your stay. We hope to have the chance to welcome you again. Matthieu Gaujard General Manager Pullman Paris La Défense
hamish macrorry
"Great hotel!!"
We had a great experience at this hotel, especially the staff - we felt very welcome and as it was our 25th anniversary we had a complimentary room upgrade, drinks, etc. It was a really lovely gesture.
Response by Pullman Paris La Défense
Dear Jay, Many thanks for your comment. We are pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us for you 25th anniverseray. I will share your comment with all our team, as they strive to provide a superior service experience for every customer. We hope to have the chance to welcome you again soon. Matthieu Gaujard General Manager Pullman Paris La Défense
Other trip Jul 28, 2014
Jay
Close to train station , friendly staff , room is clean and comfortable . Breakfast buffet was very good
Response by Pullman Paris La Défense
Dear Guest, We are deligthed that you enjoyed your stay. I will share your comments with our team. I am sure that this feedback will serve as an encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services. We hope we will have the opportunity to welcome you again soon. Matthieu Gaujard General Manager Pullman Paris La Défense
Other trip Jul 23, 2014
RTU
"Friendly staff"
Staff we very friendly and helpful where ever possible. The rooms were immaculate too. Maybe some more tea/coffee and milk in the room would be nice though as there was only enough for one cup not two. Overall a brilliant hotel.
Response by Pullman Paris La Défense
Dear Guest, Thank you for having chosen the hotel Pullman Paris La Défense for your stay and for taking some time to write a comment, which being most useful in helping us to reach the high level of quality that we wish to obtain for our guests. We are happy you have enjoyed your stay with us and will definitively be glad to welcome you back. Matthieu Gaujard General Manager Pullman Paris La Défense
3 night romance trip Jul 4, 2014
Paris trip
"Pleasant stay in business district"
Big comfortable rooms, easy access to major Paris sights via the metro but not a central location if wanting to walk to sights/restaurants etc.
Other trip Apr 20, 2014
"slept well but internet wifi is appalling"
Nice room, i slept well. Not too many English languages tv channels. The absolute reason not to stay is the appalling WiFi connection
3 night trip Feb 24, 2014
gibco
"Well located for La Defense businesses"
Good hotel for business in La Defense, at reasonable rates for Paris. For some reason, the hotel lobby smelled dreadful on the days I was staying there, but I am guessing that this was not a permanent feature of the hotel. One other useful feature is that there is a shuttlebus stop right outside the hotel to take you to CDG airport. I'd choose this hotel again if I needed to stay in La Defense for business
Other trip Feb 23, 2014
M
This must be a problem hotel for Accor; it used to be a Sofitel, then they downgraded it to Pullman. Geographically it is well located but the area of La Défense is becoming really more and more derelict; crossing the plaza between the metro and the hotel at night can be a challenge.Service locally is OK but not exceptional (this is NOT a five * !...). TVs are a nightmare as you must point the remote on the LED to change channel and anyway you must be less thean 2 meters away to do so
3 night trip Feb 9, 2014
Peter57
"Great hotel - don't drive yourself"
Stayed before - will stay again. Good location / modern & comfortable / good location for La Defense business area.
Other trip Feb 10, 2014
Andi
"decent hotel for biz trip"
Decent hotel. Expensive though. Doesn't have a spa. In La defense area which is the French version of Canary Wharf - not as slick an area though. .wouldn't recommend for families visiting the touristy areas of Paris. There are good connections on the metro and rer into central Paris
1 night business trip Jan 9, 2014
Suds
"Good location and good rooms"
Overall I am happy with the service provided by the staff. Firstly, they upgraded our room since it was the first time we were checking into this hotel (which is a good start). The hotel is at La defence and its a very clean location with a mall nearby, which has eat outs and bars. La defence has very good connection to the city centre , both train and Metro.
3 night trip with friends Dec 29, 2013
Vishak
"Very comfortable and classy hotel"
Very smooth trip stay very enjoyable
Other trip Jan 8, 2014
Harry
"nice hotel 10 mins by train to centre"
Enjoyed the stay (as a base), nothing to do late in evening as its business area. Plenty of shops/eateries located 5 min walk... Rooms were a little scruffy but adequate. Staff very accommodating.
Other trip Dec 30, 2013
"Perfect for business"
Staff are helpful but not intrusive, location is good - all perfect for business.
2 night business trip Oct 13, 2013
"Business hotel"
The hotel was very comfortable and pleasant. Did not have the best restaurant experience and could not find any nice restaurants in the area although the centre of Paris is quite near by metro.
Other trip Sep 10, 2013
Jill
"Nice Hotel but difficult to find"
Nice Staff, nice room Good Breakfast Poor Cleaning (did not change pillow cover) Poor access from metro to hotel (for children with buggy)
Other trip Aug 27, 2013
"Great hotel for the young and mobile"
Excellent hotel, very friendly and helpful staff. This was my second visit and I was not disappointed. Highly recommended and surpurb value for the quality and the extra little touches which makes it feel very special. The breakfast is very expensive and the food and drink available from the fridge in the room is extremely over-priced. These are small insignificant issues as you can choose not to use these services. The hotel has free wi-fi, an I-pod player, large quality bath robes along with uk plug sockets was very impressive. The fact you have a large screen tv which you can connect to your camera to view your photos each day is also a great feature along with access to weather forcssts, world news and internet feeds. I would not recommend this hotel for anyone with reduced mobility, back problems or struggle with stairs as there are several steps outside the hotel on the street to get to the entrance. Although there are escalators some of these never worked. If you dont mind staying out of the center of paris this hotel is brilliant. The metro is very close so was never a problem getting in and out if the center. Close to shops, restaurants and convenience stores makes this local ideal if you want to use the metro system. The bed is the best I have ever slept in, together with the air conditioning, the blackout curtains and the thick glazing means a great night sleep is almost guaranteed. Overall I would certainly go back which shows the quality of this hotel.
Other trip Aug 10, 2013
"Great surprise"
Had a wonderful room in a suite. The staff spoke great English but more importantly they were not angry I couldn't speak French.
1 night trip Jul 22, 2013
La Rapide
The hotel bar lights are too bright. The ambience needs to be improved and more subtle lighting would help as would some colour
2 night trip Jul 12, 2013
Molyned
"Good price and hotel away from the rush but close"
The hotel is far enough to be away from all the hectic rich of central Paris but is only 15 mins from arc de triomphe in the underground and the station is only 5 mins from the hotel. Celine at the hotel also upgraded my wife and I to a junior suite as it was a special occasion on my birthday. Would definitely stay again.
Other trip Jul 2, 2013
"The Worst Hotel In Paris!"
Our Room was way to hot to sleep, I sat in the Lobby at night until early morning hours. The staff was not very helpful, or yes at 1AM they offered to move me to another room, was not acceptable, Also we asked the hotel on our check in if they could call their private car company for a 10:45 AM Airport Pick-up for the next day, but no car showed, and at 11:AM they told us the car broke down, we asked them to get us anther car they had none, so then we insisted if they could call us a Cab or we will miss our flight back to Canada., Keep in mind we paid then €55. the private car, and we had to get them to credit it back, and the cab cost us €70. I would never stay at this franchise ever again, to Hot of Rooms, and a Staff that doesn't give a Dam!.
Other trip Jun 17, 2013
Andrews
"Very very pleased"
The room was lovely, the staff extremely helpful and the hotel is very handy to good shopping and train station. I loved it and wish I had stayed there when I got back to Paris on my return from the south of France.
Other trip Jun 9, 2013
NZ
"Just OK"
Though the room had free internet service but it was not working. There was no room service menu; you need to check it on TV and you could only do it if you know french. Even the staff that came to assist to change the TV language settings didn't know how to do it. Eventually after 30 mins of struggle I manage to do it and called room service to be told that some of items in the menu are not available even though the menu said 24/7. The shower floor was not cleaned; it seemed some one had used it.
Other trip Apr 20, 2013
"A very decent hotel"
Room has got all comfort, the breakfast was gorgeous.
Other trip Mar 2, 2013
geo
"Lovely hotel !!"
We arrived at the wrong Pullman Hotel at first and even the staff there were very friendly and helpful and organised us another taxi to take us to the right Pullman Hotel. We arrived and were given a room on the 4th floor which we were disappointed at as we wanted to be higher up to get a better view. They were more than happy to change our room and we ended up on the 14th floor which was great! The room was gorgeous, very clean, everything was renewed everyday by the cleaners. Very presentable and the bed was so so so comfy! The staff were excellent when it came to recommending us places to go to eat/visit/shop etc and were very helpful in helping us to find our routes when using the metro. Definitely would stay with the Pullman Company again!
Other trip Feb 18, 2013
Francesca

Malgré les 2 chambres payés à hotels.com, 1 seule était réservé à mon arrivée. Il doit avoir des problèmes de communication entre le site hotels.com et l hôtel. Le problème a été réglé sur place.
6 night family trip Dec 26, 2015
Benoit
"Ótima escolha"
A estadia foi ótima! Hotel elegante, confortável, os melhores travesseiros nos quais já dormi! O atendimento foi excelente e todos prestativos. A localização é no centro financeiro de Paris, vista para a Esplanade de La Defénse, muitos prédios modernos e esculturas pela área. A pouquíssimos minutos do hotel, uma grande estação de metrô, com a linha principal para toda Champs Élysées, Louvre, Concorde etc, ou seja, não houve dificuldade para locomoção, para qualquer lugar. Café-dá-manhã delicioso e com boas variedades. Internet sem nenhum problema. Room-service 24 horas. Dois Monoprixs bem pertinho, que é ótimo para fazer umas comprinhas e deixar no refrigerador.
17 night romance trip Dec 15, 2015
BR
"Hôtel pour un bref séjour d'affaire"
Pour des RDV d'affaires, cet Hôtel idéalement placé dans le quartier de la Défense, est adapté pour ce type de séjour en région Parisienne.
2 night business trip Dec 28, 2015
OLIVIER
"Zeer goed"
Verblijf in het hotel was zeer goed. Accomodatie en personeel waren uitmuntend
4 night romance trip Dec 25, 2015
siegfried
NL
"empfehlenswert"
empfehlenswert
2 night trip Nov 27, 2015
AT
"Pulmann La Défense - Bel hôtel"
Bel établissement, bien localisé, proche Arche de La Défense et très propre. Personnel professionnel et accueil pro
2 night trip Nov 6, 2015
Abdelaziz
"great hotel"
Good service and good location.
1 night family trip Aug 12, 2015
kin chee
HK
"Le paradis sur terre existe."
La perfection existe...!!! Grâce à Léa pour l'accueil et notre femme de ménage juste un amour .
2 night romance trip Oct 30, 2015
Manuel
"Simplement parfait"
Dans le cadre d'une formation à Regus Colisée : idéal car se situe à 10secondes à pied ! La porte en face. La chambre classique est tres confortable et largement suffisante pour un court séjour (grande salle de bain, accès à la salle de sport)
1 night business trip Oct 13, 2015
Carole
FR
"Parigi vista da grand Arch"
un hotel ottimo tutto Qui non alto da aggiungere chi va a Parigi lo provi
Other trip Oct 6, 2015
Giovanni
IT
I satisfied with this hotel. Transportation was very convenient. The breakfast was delicious.
6 night business trip Sep 5, 2015
KR
"Excelente Hotel, Localização Estratégica"
Ficamos neste hotel em julho durante 05 noites em dois apartamentos. Hotel moderno, com um café da manhã muito bem servido, apartamentos muito limpos com camas confortáveis, ótimos banheiros, internet rápida. Próximo ao metrô há lojas e centros de compras com farmácia, mercado e restaurantes, inclusive o Vapiano, com ótima comida italiana a preços bem acessíveis e funciona até meia noite (00h00), muito conveniente após um dia inteiro explorando Paris. A localização é estratégica, o metrô, de fácil acesso, fica a cerca de 5 minutos de caminhada (tem escada rolante para a área da estação do metrô), e a linha n.º 01 dá acesso a todos os principais pontos turísticos em cerca de 15 minutos. Como a região de La Defanse é o início da linha o metrô está sempre vazio!! O hotel oferece de cortesia sempre duas garrafas de água (Badoit, uma com gás e outra sem gás), além da máquina Nespresso no apartamento com reposição de cápsulas. Adorei!!! Equipe atenciosa e eficiente. Com certeza retornaremos a este hotel em uma próxima visita a Paris.
Other trip Sep 14, 2015
Flavia
BR
"Good comfort and very good breakfast"
Nice room, superb bed, but few English channels on TV. Wifi very good and the reception clerk was very helpful. Even LDF is not very central, the tube is close by and takes you easy to where ever you wanna go. Restaurants around have a good variety in dishes from around the world. I will recommend this hotel and come back for a stay next time in Paris.
1 night business trip Sep 3, 2015
Jan Petter
Not far from central and near from metro. Room condition is better than my expectation.
4 night business trip Aug 26, 2015
JOOHYUNG
주변도 깔끔하고 대형쇼핑몰이 옆에 있어서 좋네요.다만 주변 설명브로셔 같은게 있었으면 더 좋을듯
1 night trip Aug 27, 2015
KR
Salle de sport très sommaire.
6 night business trip Aug 23, 2015