All hotels in Seattle, Washington, United States of America
1000 1st Ave, Seattle, WA, 98104, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

4.8
    4.9
Concierge was great for advice on what to do.
Other trip Feb 4, 2015
"Do not hesitate to book!"
Beautiful hotel in amazing location. Staff is wonderful, and the design and decor of the entire property are top notch. Modern, but warm and inviting.
3 night romance trip Jan 23, 2015
Fantastic hotel staff. Warm greetng and a glass of champagne .
"Close to Benaroya Hall"
Check in quick and pleasant. Offered a glass of sparkling wine by the staff, nice touch. Room faced 1st Avenue. Except for an aid car going by, didn't even hear any outside noise. Nice water view. Wonderful tub. Except for the lousy cable/satellite, everything was excellent. We didn't complain about the tv, but it might be an issue to kids.
Bones
"Great stay in Seattle"
Stayed two nights at Hotel 1000 at the end of January 2015. The hotel staff is extremely courteous and friendly, we felt welcomed as soon as we walked into the hotel. We were upgraded to a corner suite which was a nice surprise, it really made for a comfortable relaxing stay. We had a late flight and the hotel was very accommodating in letting us stay later than the usual check out time and held our luggage so we could grab dinner before leaving for the airport. The staff was extremely helpful in showing us how to get to all the sightseeing sites around town. The hotel is close to Pike Street Market and close to the harbor for the aquarium, ferris wheel and the harbor cruise (10 minute slow walk). We also walked from the hotel to Westlake Mall to catch the monorail to the Space Needle and EMP Museum (15 minutes slow walk). We did not go to the Seattle Art Museum, but this was just two blocks away from the hotel. We would definitely stay again at Hotel 1000 the next time we return to Seattle.
Other trip Feb 2, 2015
Great will stay again .Thats all I want to say!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Other trip Feb 1, 2015
"Surpassed My Every Expactation"
What an incredible find. I could not have asked for a better welcome than than one I received from Lia. From the moment I walked in and every second afterward the staff was there to to greet and assist you. BOKA is a gem. Amazing food, service, and atmosphere. Eat at the bar!!! Can't wait to go back!
1 night business trip Jan 26, 2015
David A.
"Excellent service, location, and food"
Amazing location, cleanliness, service, and food. Especially the service, really impressive. Honestly, the only thing I didn't like was the style, but that is a personal thing.
4 night business trip Jan 21, 2015
"Perfect Anniversary weekend for locals."
My husband and I are locals who just needed a weekend getaway for our anniversary and this was perfect. The hotel, while nice and clean and new, had even better service. Upon arrival I was greeted with a long stem rose, two glasses of champagne during check in, and then a bottle of champagne, chocolate covered strawberries and a card for our anniversary. The staff was so attentive and nice. We had forgotten an item in out car, rather than just getting our car for us, the valet just got the item and brought it to our room for us. While eating breakfast the next morning, a staff member came to see if I'd like a newspaper to enjoy with breakfast. When checking out, valet had placed two water bottles in our car. They are so good at all the small things to make you feel pampered. The location is also nice, just 4 blocks south of Pike Place market with an incredible view of the puget sound from our room. The only negative I can think of is how strong the sandalwood hand lotion was. Neither my husband or I could use it because the smell was too strong so we opted for dry hands rather than headaches. Overall a great getaway and excellent service with genuinely nice staff. We would definitely stay here again.
1 night romance trip Jan 24, 2015
April
Great place to stay- excellent location, nice staff, clean room.
Other trip Jan 25, 2015
nate
"Great hotel in downtown Seattle"
Beautiful hotel, fantastic service. Grant the concierge was exceptional. I can't wait to go back to Seattle.
Other trip Jan 22, 2015
"High quality."
A beautiful hotel with lovely views. The rooms are very nice and for the first time in years, I actually took a bath in the over-sized tub. The hotel very much caters to the business traveler but I wouldn't hesitate to bring my family here.
Other trip Jan 20, 2015
"We'll be back"
Gorgeous, comfortable rooms; thoughtful, friendly staff. No detail overlooked.
Other trip Jan 19, 2015
Randall
"Great place and fantastic staff!"
When we booked we didn't consider that our arrival time would be before 10am local time the DAY AFTER a Seahawks playoff game!! Entered the hotel fully expecting to drop our luggage and return after 3pm. The front desk host greeted us by name and had our room ready for us which caught my wife and I completely by surprise! The entire stay was 1st class; great bartenders, very enthusiastic spa staff and knowledgable concierge all made for a memorable time.
Other trip Jan 17, 2015
Eddie
"Excellent downtown hotel"
This was our first time staying at Hotel 1000. It won't be our last. The room was very modern and comfortable with amenities I appreciate like coat hooks, a real alarm clock, and high end toiletries in non-disposable dispensers. The location is excellent near many restaurants and attractions such as the art museum. Above all, the staff was wonderful. We frequently stay at Four Seasons hotels because we appreciate their great customer service and found that we were treated as well or better by the staff at Hotel 1000.
Other trip Jan 15, 2015
Lori
"Amazing honeymoon getaway"
My husband and I recently stayed here for our honeymoon and we loved everything about it. The hotel is gorgeous and the staff were so catering to us. When we arrived they handed me a long stem red rose and offered their congratulations. When we arrived to our beautiful room there was champagne and chocolate strawberries waiting. The room was so romantic and had a outstanding view of the water and ferris wheel. We loved this place and will be back soon!
Other trip Jan 14, 2015
Newly married
"Amazing stay!!!"
Spa was amazing, awesome staff... Along with hotel staff, they helped my husband plan a special night for our anniversary . We will be returning!
Other trip Jan 13, 2015
heather
"Amazing"
Had a weekend getaway with my girlfriend and I made a last minute booking to stay in Seattle. Hotel 1000 had very friendly staff and the room was very comfortable. I will stay there the next time I am in Seattle.
1 night romance trip Jan 4, 2015
"Favorite Hotel Ever"
The Hotel 1000 may have been our favorite hotel stay ever. The staff was as friendly and helpful as could be imagined. You immediately got the feeling that they appreciated you being there and cared about whether you were having a good time in their city or not. The room was incredible too. Not only would I highly recommend this hotel, I would go out of my way to stay again.
2 night romance trip Jan 3, 2015
Valentine
"Go with Fairmont"
Not sure how this hotel got such glowing reviews -- it's no Fairmont. Everything was OK but at least one of the staff answering the phone and the heavier set girl at the front desk don't enjoy their jobs enough. Their service was very forced and insincere. When I called a week later to simply ask about a charge on my credit card, the girl on the phone immediately became combative and rude, raising her voice and talking at me. If you want world-class service that is tried and tested and consistently top-notch, why would you take Hotel 1000 over the Fairmont? For these prices?? Come on.
Other trip Jan 10, 2015
Markus
"Perfect Getaway"
This entire experience was amazing. The people made the stay memorable and it was the perfect getaway. The facility was outstanding and the food made my stay even better.
1 night romance trip Jan 6, 2015
"My new favorite Hotel!"
I planned on staying one night and stayed longer just because the people where so nice! From the moment we got there I was impressed with the staff and the facility. My new favorite place to stay! Lia at the front desk was amazing. What ever we needed they provided with a genuine smile.
1 night romance trip Jan 5, 2015
thomas
"Perfect downtown Seattle experience"
From the friendly welcome, helpful staff and comfortable, well appointed rooms this hotel has it all. It's the place to come back to.
Other trip Jan 8, 2015
There was no ice machine on the floor. Instead they employed ziplock bags of ice in an ice chest in the hall. It was unsatisfactory to use melted old ice in an in room beverage.
Other trip Jan 5, 2015
"Hotel"
Had to wait 3 hours to get my room. Was not not happy. The bed was not comfortable at all
1 night romance trip Jan 1, 2015
Lucas
"Very center Hotel"
The staff and locations was great. Loved the tub in our room!!
Other trip Jan 3, 2015
Val
They couldnt find our reservation when we got there. It was New Years eve so we were a little nervous. When they did find it they upgraded us because of the trouble in locating the reservation. We will definitely be back.
1 night romance trip Dec 31, 2014
The hotel staff was friendly and helpful upon our arrival and departure. Our room and view were lovely. It was a quick overnight stay that was very pleasant.
Other trip Jan 2, 2015
"Amazing customer service"
The customer service was out of this world. I have never experienced such great, friendly, service. The rooms are clean and spacious. The location is excellent as we were in walking distance to Pike Place Market and Century Link Field. We stayed on a Saturday and were able to leave the car parked through the Seahawks game on Sunday. This is my new go to hotel while in Seattle.
1 night romance trip Dec 27, 2014
Darrin
"Quiet Weekend"
We loved the hotel. Great location, great service , and it is not too big.
2 night romance trip Dec 26, 2014
Sean
"All About Pillows"
We stayed at the hotel twice this week, one night each. The first night was fantastic except for the pillows, which were too squishy. Upon checking out the first time, we let them know that it would be great to have firm pillows instead of offering only one size/type for all guests. They didn't carry firm pillows, but said they would make it up to us the next time we were there in a few days. They also said the hotel was preparing to put in a pillow menu of sorts. On our next night this week, the hotel went out and bought pillows just for us since they didn't carry the firm ones. I have never stayed in a hotel where they would actually go out of their way to please one guest...amazing. We will stay there again and will recommend it to all of our friends.
1 night family trip Dec 26, 2014
Jake
"One night stay with a view"
One night stay to enjoy the city. We splurged for a harbor view room and was really impressed with it. Very large with a nice view. The bathroom was great with large soaking tub. Everyone at the hotel was friendly and helpful.
1 night romance trip Dec 26, 2014
Ronald
"Great location."
Didn't get to use most of the amenities as we were in town for the holidays and visiting family. Fantastic service.
Other trip Dec 27, 2014
"Top class"
Great hotel, great staff, great part of town !!
2 night romance trip Dec 22, 2014
Mr B R
Convenient location to Pike Place Market and shopping area. Excellent stay. Would stay again.
Other trip Dec 25, 2014
hands down the best hotel in Seattle. my wife and I enjoyed it very much the tub was fantastic
Other trip Dec 23, 2014
"Amazing modern hotel"
Love this place. Will recommend to all that needs to have an amazing place to stay in Seattle.
Other trip Dec 23, 2014
"Could have been better."
Everything was great, but 2 things were disappointing. There was something splattered on the wall in the bathroom and there was a used Keurig coffee pack left in the coffee, making a morning cup very unappetizing. I did let the staff know upon checkout as we noticed these in the morning.
Other trip Dec 21, 2014
Nick
"by far the best hotel ive ever stayed"
the location and the look of the hotel from lobby to room is perfection ,as well as the restraunt ,first things first ,coming from another hotel i showed up early and they not only checked me in hours earlier but also upgraded my room since i was a expedia gold member , also getting 2 free drink cards to be used at the restraunt , i was upgraded to a corner room which the size and decor blew my mind ,it was a rainy day and being from so cal i love the rain which made my stay perfection , and being christmas time the lobby and restraunt was decorated in the most colorful christmas decor , down to the christmas story leg lamp in the bar , if i had howard hughes money ,i would live at this hotel !
Other trip Dec 21, 2014
steve
Not amazing, but a decent place to stay in Seattle.
Other trip Dec 17, 2014
C
"Fabulous Service!"
Sparkling wine and a very warm welcome upon arrival is always a good start! We were upgraded to a corner suite with a fabulous view of Elliot Bay. The room was beautiful...our 4 year old especially enjoyed the bathtub being filled from the ceiling. Impeccable service all around. Loved it!
Other trip Dec 16, 2014
MaryAnn
"A fabulous oasis in a great location!"
Better than we had hoped! A perfect spot to base our overnight getaway. Friendly service, lovely room with an OUTRAGEOUS bathtub and convenient location.
1 night romance trip Dec 3, 2014
"100%"
amazing customer service. great friendly atmosphere, they even had bottled water waiting for us in our car when valet dropped it off! No complaints.
1 night family trip Nov 30, 2014
sara
"Luxe hotel within walking distance of Century Link"
Beautiful room and wonderful staff. Would definitely return.
Kymm
"Nice stay at Hotel 1000"
We got to the hotel late. We were offered a glass of Champagne. Which of course we accepted. The person who checked us in was delightful. Very pleasant experience. We were up graded to a suite. Lovely big room. I really liked the bathroom with the window that looked out over the city from the bath tub. I wished I had paid attention to the reviewers before me who said ask for a room away from the street. Being a light sleeper the street noise is very loud and goes on all night long. So I had very little sleep. They offered to arrange transportation to the airport for us. Everyone was more than helpful. Will stay there again when travelling to Seattle.
Owl
"Beautiful hotel in Downtown Seattle"
From the valet to the receptionist to the room and the service, we were completely impressed! We will return. What a beautiful and unique hotel!
Other trip Dec 2, 2014
"Great Hotel in Downtown Seattle"
I always try to stay at Hotel 1000 when I'm in Seattle. Love atmosphere, great hotel staff, and perfect location.
Other trip Dec 1, 2014
cassie
"Great hotel- great service!"
Room wasn't ready when I arrived but the lovely woman behind the desk (has a cat named Hermoine!) was extremely gracious trying to find an upgrade for me and offering me drink tickets for the bar. Really appreciated her- seemed genuinely sorry and did what she could to take care of me.
1 night trip Nov 27, 2014
"Seattle trip to Hotel 1000"
We had a chance to get away for the Holiday and stayed this hotel. The staff is very friendly and helpful. There is a restaurant at the hotel that has good food and great desert but to be honest we came to Seattle for the seafood to we didn't eat there very much but the beer is ice cold!!! The parking is expensive if you use the valet parking but that's the norm for down town Seattle. The Hotel is 10 years old and you can notice small stuff that need attention like a loose door handle in the bathroom, small stuff like that. The other piece of advise is don't touch anything in the in-room mini bar its electronic so if you pick something up to look at it after 30 seconds it automatically charges it to your room electronically. The Hotel is with in walking distance to pioneer park and pikes place market is 5 block's up form the hotel on 1st street.
3 night romance trip Nov 25, 2014
"luxury every time"
every time I go back to visit Seattle, the management and staff at Hotel 1000 really go out of thier way to make sure im taken care of. The in hotel dining is amazing! if I wasnt there on business, I'd never leave.
Other trip Nov 28, 2014