All hotels in Seattle, Washington, United States of America

4.9
    4.9
    4.8
    4.8
"close to tourist destinations"
The Hotel is nice and clean, staff are courteous but the room we we stayed at ( City View) was noisy, you can hear the cars and motorcycles even at 1 am and I had to request to have AC adjusted because it was already set at a certain temperature.
Other trip Mar 10, 2015
Mandy
"Favorite place to stay"
The customer service is unparalleled. Great location in downtown, very close to Pike's and the ferries. The room was very clean, and well appointed. Don't even get me started on the bathroom. The soaking tub is one of the most relaxing things ever. Have a drink or two from Boka, take a soak in the tub, and crawl into the super soft bed for a guaranteed relaxing sleep.
1 night romance trip Mar 6, 2015
"Awesome!!!!"
Amazing hotel!!! We had the corner studio king suite. Apparently they had upgraded us without my knowledge !! The bath tub is amazing with the water coming from the cieling to fill the tub!!!! Seperate shower and also toilet was in its own "stall", with a door so you could share the bathroom. Service is amazing. Everyone's so friendly.
1 night romance trip Mar 1, 2015
Mei
"This is our new destination hotel in Seattle."
Wonderful service, beautiful room, great dining. Relax in the soaker tub, gaze out over the harbor, or head down for a gourmet meal. When you leave the hotel, many of downtown Seattle's attractions are within easy walking distance.
Other trip Mar 5, 2015
Randall
"Cold"
Wonderful
2 night business trip Feb 24, 2015
Laurence
Great stay! Close to everything downtown. Staff were friendly and attentive.
Other trip Feb 23, 2015
"Great stay at Hotel 1000"
We had a wonderful stay at Hotel 1000. The staff is super friendly and calls you by name your entire stay. Big rooms and helpful staff/concierge.
1 night romance trip Feb 18, 2015
Micheal
"Great experience!"
Everything from the complimentary glass of champagne during check-in to the concierge making sure there were cheese and crackers in the room before we arrived made showing up great. Then the room was beautiful with a great view. The room service was super quick and the food was delicious, for both dinner and breakfast. The staff was all incredibly friendly, including the impressively knowledgeable bartendress at the restsurant downstairs.
Other trip Feb 19, 2015
"Wonderful VIP Hotel"
We chose this hotel because it was a VIP hotel through Expedia. We received a room upgrade because of our participation in the program, and we received an Executive suite, which was the size of some small houses. It had a large table big enough to hold 6 people very comfortably. There was a nice pull out sofa sleeper in the living room. The separate bathtub was huge and even had a little rubber ducky. The bathtub filled from the ceiling, which was crazy. The shower was room and in addition to the shower head, had a rainfall head on the ceiling. It was extremely comfortable and lush.
Other trip Feb 18, 2015
"Birthday Weekend in Seattle"
I stayed here for my fiance's birthday weekend. we wanted to stay in seattle near the water, and choosing this hotel was the best thing I ever did. It was by far the best hotel experience I have ever had. for starters they gave us complimentary champagne during the check in process, and even had an employee bring her a long stemmed red rose for her birthday, along with 2 free drink tickets to the very nice restaurant and bar BOKA connected to the hotel lobby. the food and drinks were amazing. we then went up to the room and were more than pleased. very clean and luxurious, and the best part was the water view, which also allows a view of the great wheel which is always lit up at night. the large soaking tub which fills with water from the ceiling was nice, and the shower was great too with a rainfall showerhead. Everything about this hotel was great. 5 star experience and I will be staying here again very soon. Go for it, it's worth every penny.
Other trip Feb 17, 2015
marcus_206
"Exceptional Stay"
I spent my presedintional weekend & I had a wonderful stay with welcoming champagne drink, I really enjoyed my stay I recommend ,. Also the location on 1st Ave makes it easier for the surrounding attraction areas.
Other trip Feb 17, 2015
khamis
"Great Place to Stay"
Great place to stay. Hotel was very nice and in a great location
1 night romance trip Feb 14, 2015
michael
Very attentive staff, well appointed room and convenient location. A hotel with character.
"Another great stay at Hotel 1000"
Second stay at Hotel 1000. Beautiful hotel, great experience both times we have stayed. Location was perfect for what we wanted to do. Unfortunately we just stayed one night so we didn't get a chance to check out any of the hotel beyond the lobby and our room, maybe next time!
Kate
"Elegant place!"
Spent my birthday with my boyfriend at this hotel. We enjoyed our stay. Room was spacious and very clean. Bathtub was cute. View was cool. We would definitely stay again! Also had brunch at Boka the next day. Great food and service. Wish we could have utilized the Spa, maybe next time.
Kristina
"Early Valentine's Day"
My wife and I celebrated Valentine's Day a night early and had a great evening :) The champagne at check-in was a nice touch and got things off to a relaxing start.
1 night romance trip Feb 13, 2015
"Overall nice stay"
Accommodations were nice and room was relatively large and included a soaking tub. Location is walking distance from Pike Street Market and the financial district.
Other trip Feb 12, 2015
J.
"Birthday getaway"
We have stayed in many hotels in SEattle, and rate this one of the best. It is the best in friendliness and helpfulness - amazing staff who went out of their way to help us rent a car, get reservatioins, etc. The room was delightful - clean, spacious and great bath!
Other trip Feb 12, 2015
Patti
"Perfect"
Wonderful hotel. Clean, modern, great service at front desk and perfect location. Perfect for romantic getaway, although I know a few people who stay for business as well.
2 night trip with friends Feb 6, 2015
"A great find!"
First trip to Seattle. Came up for two nights. Great location, especially if you want to visit Pike Place Market. Fantastic rooms with comfortable beds. Super friendly staff, be it the valet, the front desk attendant, or the concierge. All were extremely friendly and helpful.
2 night romance trip Feb 5, 2015
Bernard
Just stayed the night, amazing room, especially the bathtub
Other trip Feb 9, 2015
"We appreciate the improvement"
We stopped staying here a year ago after a significant decline in service combined with a significant increase in cost. Our recent stay was like old times: great customer service and a reasonable price. We will consider staying here again
Other trip Feb 8, 2015
Jack
"Nicely updated"
We asked for a CD player, complimentary soundbar was sent before we arrived. We tried to figure out and there was no way to play our CD. TV was too bright couldnt turn it off. Bath was excellent but we decided to change the hotel.
Other trip Feb 8, 2015
Sean
Fantastic hotel. Great location, excellent staff and good food and drinks.
Other trip Feb 6, 2015
Concierge was great for advice on what to do.
Other trip Feb 4, 2015
"Do not hesitate to book!"
Beautiful hotel in amazing location. Staff is wonderful, and the design and decor of the entire property are top notch. Modern, but warm and inviting.
3 night romance trip Jan 23, 2015
Fantastic hotel staff. Warm greetng and a glass of champagne .
"Close to Benaroya Hall"
Check in quick and pleasant. Offered a glass of sparkling wine by the staff, nice touch. Room faced 1st Avenue. Except for an aid car going by, didn't even hear any outside noise. Nice water view. Wonderful tub. Except for the lousy cable/satellite, everything was excellent. We didn't complain about the tv, but it might be an issue to kids.
Bones
"Great stay in Seattle"
Stayed two nights at Hotel 1000 at the end of January 2015. The hotel staff is extremely courteous and friendly, we felt welcomed as soon as we walked into the hotel. We were upgraded to a corner suite which was a nice surprise, it really made for a comfortable relaxing stay. We had a late flight and the hotel was very accommodating in letting us stay later than the usual check out time and held our luggage so we could grab dinner before leaving for the airport. The staff was extremely helpful in showing us how to get to all the sightseeing sites around town. The hotel is close to Pike Street Market and close to the harbor for the aquarium, ferris wheel and the harbor cruise (10 minute slow walk). We also walked from the hotel to Westlake Mall to catch the monorail to the Space Needle and EMP Museum (15 minutes slow walk). We did not go to the Seattle Art Museum, but this was just two blocks away from the hotel. We would definitely stay again at Hotel 1000 the next time we return to Seattle.
Other trip Feb 2, 2015
Great will stay again .Thats all I want to say!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Other trip Feb 1, 2015
"Surpassed My Every Expactation"
What an incredible find. I could not have asked for a better welcome than than one I received from Lia. From the moment I walked in and every second afterward the staff was there to to greet and assist you. BOKA is a gem. Amazing food, service, and atmosphere. Eat at the bar!!! Can't wait to go back!
1 night business trip Jan 26, 2015
David A.
"Excellent service, location, and food"
Amazing location, cleanliness, service, and food. Especially the service, really impressive. Honestly, the only thing I didn't like was the style, but that is a personal thing.
4 night business trip Jan 21, 2015
"Perfect Anniversary weekend for locals."
My husband and I are locals who just needed a weekend getaway for our anniversary and this was perfect. The hotel, while nice and clean and new, had even better service. Upon arrival I was greeted with a long stem rose, two glasses of champagne during check in, and then a bottle of champagne, chocolate covered strawberries and a card for our anniversary. The staff was so attentive and nice. We had forgotten an item in out car, rather than just getting our car for us, the valet just got the item and brought it to our room for us. While eating breakfast the next morning, a staff member came to see if I'd like a newspaper to enjoy with breakfast. When checking out, valet had placed two water bottles in our car. They are so good at all the small things to make you feel pampered. The location is also nice, just 4 blocks south of Pike Place market with an incredible view of the puget sound from our room. The only negative I can think of is how strong the sandalwood hand lotion was. Neither my husband or I could use it because the smell was too strong so we opted for dry hands rather than headaches. Overall a great getaway and excellent service with genuinely nice staff. We would definitely stay here again.
1 night romance trip Jan 24, 2015
April
Great place to stay- excellent location, nice staff, clean room.
Other trip Jan 25, 2015
nate
"Great hotel in downtown Seattle"
Beautiful hotel, fantastic service. Grant the concierge was exceptional. I can't wait to go back to Seattle.
Other trip Jan 22, 2015
"High quality."
A beautiful hotel with lovely views. The rooms are very nice and for the first time in years, I actually took a bath in the over-sized tub. The hotel very much caters to the business traveler but I wouldn't hesitate to bring my family here.
Other trip Jan 20, 2015
"We'll be back"
Gorgeous, comfortable rooms; thoughtful, friendly staff. No detail overlooked.
Other trip Jan 19, 2015
Randall
"Great place and fantastic staff!"
When we booked we didn't consider that our arrival time would be before 10am local time the DAY AFTER a Seahawks playoff game!! Entered the hotel fully expecting to drop our luggage and return after 3pm. The front desk host greeted us by name and had our room ready for us which caught my wife and I completely by surprise! The entire stay was 1st class; great bartenders, very enthusiastic spa staff and knowledgable concierge all made for a memorable time.
Other trip Jan 17, 2015
Eddie
"Excellent downtown hotel"
This was our first time staying at Hotel 1000. It won't be our last. The room was very modern and comfortable with amenities I appreciate like coat hooks, a real alarm clock, and high end toiletries in non-disposable dispensers. The location is excellent near many restaurants and attractions such as the art museum. Above all, the staff was wonderful. We frequently stay at Four Seasons hotels because we appreciate their great customer service and found that we were treated as well or better by the staff at Hotel 1000.
Other trip Jan 15, 2015
Lori
"Amazing honeymoon getaway"
My husband and I recently stayed here for our honeymoon and we loved everything about it. The hotel is gorgeous and the staff were so catering to us. When we arrived they handed me a long stem red rose and offered their congratulations. When we arrived to our beautiful room there was champagne and chocolate strawberries waiting. The room was so romantic and had a outstanding view of the water and ferris wheel. We loved this place and will be back soon!
Other trip Jan 14, 2015
Newly married
"Amazing stay!!!"
Spa was amazing, awesome staff... Along with hotel staff, they helped my husband plan a special night for our anniversary . We will be returning!
Other trip Jan 13, 2015
heather
"Amazing"
Had a weekend getaway with my girlfriend and I made a last minute booking to stay in Seattle. Hotel 1000 had very friendly staff and the room was very comfortable. I will stay there the next time I am in Seattle.
1 night romance trip Jan 4, 2015
"Favorite Hotel Ever"
The Hotel 1000 may have been our favorite hotel stay ever. The staff was as friendly and helpful as could be imagined. You immediately got the feeling that they appreciated you being there and cared about whether you were having a good time in their city or not. The room was incredible too. Not only would I highly recommend this hotel, I would go out of my way to stay again.
2 night romance trip Jan 3, 2015
Valentine
"Go with Fairmont"
Not sure how this hotel got such glowing reviews -- it's no Fairmont. Everything was OK but at least one of the staff answering the phone and the heavier set girl at the front desk don't enjoy their jobs enough. Their service was very forced and insincere. When I called a week later to simply ask about a charge on my credit card, the girl on the phone immediately became combative and rude, raising her voice and talking at me. If you want world-class service that is tried and tested and consistently top-notch, why would you take Hotel 1000 over the Fairmont? For these prices?? Come on.
Other trip Jan 10, 2015
Markus
"Perfect Getaway"
This entire experience was amazing. The people made the stay memorable and it was the perfect getaway. The facility was outstanding and the food made my stay even better.
1 night romance trip Jan 6, 2015
"My new favorite Hotel!"
I planned on staying one night and stayed longer just because the people where so nice! From the moment we got there I was impressed with the staff and the facility. My new favorite place to stay! Lia at the front desk was amazing. What ever we needed they provided with a genuine smile.
1 night romance trip Jan 5, 2015
thomas
"Perfect downtown Seattle experience"
From the friendly welcome, helpful staff and comfortable, well appointed rooms this hotel has it all. It's the place to come back to.
Other trip Jan 8, 2015
There was no ice machine on the floor. Instead they employed ziplock bags of ice in an ice chest in the hall. It was unsatisfactory to use melted old ice in an in room beverage.
Other trip Jan 5, 2015
"Hotel"
Had to wait 3 hours to get my room. Was not not happy. The bed was not comfortable at all
1 night romance trip Jan 1, 2015
Lucas
"Very center Hotel"
The staff and locations was great. Loved the tub in our room!!
Other trip Jan 3, 2015