All hotels in East Point, Georgia, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here3400 Norman Berry Drive, East Point, GA, 30344, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9478

"Wouldn't book at doubletree again"
Upon arrival, the hostess was rude to my husband when I sent him in to see if we could check in 30 minutes early. We get up to our room and have only hand towels, no full size. One of the cups sitting by the complementary waters had coffee still in the bottom of it. It was rainy and the hotel lost electricity. I inquired about when it would come back on and kept getting the run around. We got towels from the maid but still let them know about the cups and towels also and the manager didn't seem to care. All in all, I would not stay at doubletree again.
2 night business trip Aug 30, 2014
"Great Hotel!!"
My family and I enjoyed our stay this past weekend! Every staff member was extremely nice and helpful!!
Other trip Sep 2, 2014
"Don't do it!"
Nasty pool lobby dining area and room. Sums it up! Really old and rundown hotel
Other trip Sep 1, 2014
jj
"unfortunate"
customer service goes a long way and when you have some who make customer service a priority and others who dont it doesn't make for good business.
1 night trip Aug 8, 2014
Noetic
"Excellent, excellent! Loved my stay"
Very courteous shuttle drivers and great restaurant staff. Made my trip very comfortable.
Other trip Aug 21, 2014
Allison
"Close to the airport"
The hotel was super clean and the staff was very professional and nice.
1 night trip Aug 13, 2014
Holly
"Terrible experience"
I realized it wasn't going to be a good experience when I called for directions and I got the most vague directions ever. Once we arrived, it went downhill. The room had the odor of a old,wet, dead dog that smoked cigarettes and ate anchovies in 110 degree heat. No other rooms were available so they cancelled our reservation, without hesitation. A week later, I'm still trying to get the hold lifted from my credit card. I will never book here again.
2 night romance trip Aug 8, 2014
Toi
"NICE STAY"
OUR STAY WAS JUST OVER NIGHT, BUT IT WAS GREAT. WE HAD A LITTLE PROBLEM WITH THE ROOM AND IT WAS TAKEN CARE OUT VERY QUICKLY.
Other trip Aug 12, 2014
TLT
It's was convenient. Staff was friendly and accommodating. Cookies always a plus
Other trip Aug 11, 2014
"Doubletree Atlanta Airport"
Long wait to check in as the ONLY person at the front desk was 'on the phone'... Checked in, went to the room and the door wouldn't latch - called front desk and they dispatched maintenance - "YEP this here lock is busted!".. Three trips to get the proper screw, cannot locate, 'but it'll be OK...' Leaving room for dinner and the door won't latch - pack up and go to front desk - I need a new room! "OK, we'll take you stuff up to the new room and you can pick up the key when you return!" Return, pick up the key, go to the room and the key doesn't work. Back downstairs, new keys, finally in a room with a door that latches - AARGH!!!!!!!!!
1 night business trip Aug 5, 2014
"Close to airport and easy access to city"
Overall, the hotel was wonderful. The big surprise however, was the $10 parking fee per night for our car!
2 night trip Aug 1, 2014
"Our stay"
The only thing I was not happy with was. There is no breakfast included with the stay unless you pay more and it's not really worth it if you ask me.
2 night trip Jul 20, 2014
"Somewhat disappointed"
The hotel stay was nothing to write home about. The room had an odor of alcohol and peaches from the night before. No complementary breakfast, everyone has to pay the $10.00 parking fee. The price was lower than other hotels in the area and I could see why. The hotel needs a facelift, everything was old, the elevator, carpet, the baseboards throughout the hotel needed painting. Just not what I expected from a Double Tree by Hilton.
1 night family trip Jul 12, 2014
Only thing is that you have to pay to park your car and that's not known until you get there @ $10.00 per day......crazy
4 night trip Jul 12, 2014
Solomon
Although the overall stay was fine and the staff was very nice, we had a hard time getting some of the services. I booked the room for four people but it only had three towels, We had to call several times to get more towels. We also asked for a crib mattress and eventually had to go to the desk to find out that they did not have the mattress they kept promising us.
2 night family trip Jul 13, 2014
"Nice, comfortable hotel close to the airport"
My hotel stay was a lay over. I was only there for one night, but I enjoyed that one night immensely. When I walked into the room it was spacious and very clean. I enjoyed free coffee and water in the room. I would definitely stay at Double Tree again.
Other trip Jul 15, 2014
Retta
"Doubletree Hotel-Airport"
Good Experience, Hotel staff pleasant. Clean and Comfortable
Other trip Jul 14, 2014
Southern Bell
Air conditioner made a lot of noise every time it turned on
Other trip Jul 14, 2014
"Perfect location for our needs"
nice hotel, for comfort and affordability
4 night family trip Jul 5, 2014
"It was ok"
My stay at the Double Tree by Hilton was ok. We did have some issues with the plumbing (tub). The rooms were pretty decent, however if I would have paid more attention that there was a fee for everything at this hotel I probably would have chosen a more expensive hotel in a different location that had complimentary breakfast (breakfast was $10.64 at hotel) free parking (parking was $10 per day), and the bottled water that was in the room was $(2.50) per bottle. I have rented a room at the Double Tree in Montgomery Alabama and I was expecting the same type of atmosphere and there was really no comparison. Overall I have no major complaints, so I guess my stay was just "ok".
2 night trip Jun 27, 2014
Nikki
"quiet room pleasant service comfy bed"
In town for one night, room was decent, although air condition made carpet a little damp. No foul odors, bed was clean and comfy...bathroom was clean and sufficient, flat screen tv and in extra quiet location for a good nights sleep...would stay again
1 night trip Jun 28, 2014
"$10 charge for parking per day it's supposedly in"
After booking on the road, we chose this hotel for the price. . Only to find out they charge $10 for parking, we would've picked a different hotel if we knew that extra charge was coming. The person at the front desk indicated it is in some really small print on Hotels.com. Other than that the hotel was OK.
1 night family trip Jun 27, 2014
"Needs Attention to Cleaning"
The room was not cleaned well on arrival or during my stay. Dirty glasses with wine stains were placed next to the coffee pot as if they had been washed.
6 night business trip Jun 20, 2014
"Nice hotel close to airport"
This hotel is nice. It is not a 5 star hotel but is definitely good enough to spend a night before an early flight. They have a shuttle that runs all day and very frequently (every 30 minutes I think). The reason I chose double tree was because of the cheap parking. I was on a trip for 7 days and parking at the airport would have been very expensive. I paid 33 dollars for 7 days which I feel is a very fair price.
Other trip Jun 30, 2014
"Overnite stay"
The hotel staff were nice, room and hotel was clean but my room was by the elevator and very noise which prevented me from sleeping. I would definitely stay here again but no where near the elevator. I did not ask for another room so I cant say if the staff would have moved me.
1 night trip May 24, 2014
Lady J
"Close to airport"
Pretty decent hotel. Stayed overnight to wait fir morning flight in Atlanta. 24/7 complimentary shuttle ride and driver exceptional service. Front desk has check-in service down pat. They provided toiletries since our luggage had been checked in at airport, which was a great help. Great bang for your buck. Very good price. Room clean but bathroom had a sour rag smell. I think the shower curtains needed to be washed. Other than that, no problems. Highly recommend staying here.
1 night trip Jun 14, 2014
Jean
"Okay...I guess"
The room looked like nice. The lobby looked nice. But our toilet was stopped up for an entire day. Also our air conditioner leaked half way across the carpet. The only solution was to move all of our things to another room @ 3am! Housekeeping was closed after a certain time. Not as pleasant as I would have liked.
2 night trip Jun 6, 2014
I had an issue with poor communication with parking attendant that cause me to make unnecessary trips to put ticket on dash and later to get it stamped. No hair dryer in room. Coffee maker in room was junk. A $40 night 1 star would have been better than this hotel
1 night business trip Jun 6, 2014
Beautiful hotel great stay must come again
2 night business trip May 23, 2014
shartia
"On the way to a concert event"
The hotel was very nice...rooms were clean and very comfortable, and the front desk staff was very professional and accomodating. The only small drawback is that the hotel has a small parking lot, and they charge a daily fee for it...being an airport hotel I don't think they have many problems with parking; however, the weekend I stayed they hosted an on-site event and parking was an issue. I was surprised though...being an airport hotel (close to the airport) I did not hear any airplane noise...it was very quiet.
1 night trip May 24, 2014
Pete A.
"Charge you to park!!!"
Not a bad hotel, but they had a private party and even know we paid for the room and charged to park there was no parking spots then the attendant says "get in where you fit in"
Other trip May 27, 2014
josh
"GO SOMEWHERE ELSE. HORRIBLE!"
First off, the parking lot is to be ridiculed. I'm pretty sure the company doesn't give a crap at all about the vehicles in the first place, and it's completely pointless to charge to stay in a regular parking lot. If they would have told me it would cost me 10 dollars a night to have some poor idiot stare off into nothing and block the entrance with some giant plant, i would've gone to a different hotel in the first place. Not only that, but one night when i returned they informed me that the parking that i had paid for WAS NOT AVAILABLE BECAUSE SOMEONE ELSE WAS IN IT. The guy actually told me to go park somewhere else. There was some obnoxiously loud corvette get together which had taken up ALL off the parking. I finally decided to park right in front of the door and go talk to a manager, and they said to leave my key and someone would valet in the morning. INFORMATION LIKE THAT IS HELPFUL TO COMMUNICATE TO THE EMPLOYEES WHO ARE TELLING PEOPLE TO PARK ACROSS THE STREET. After we got that squared away, i couldn't sleep until after 1 am because of the dumb party. whatever. everyone can party, but thats just bad planning for the other guests. Oh, i forgot to mention that housekeeping came by 1 time, and i asked if they could come back in about an hour, and they never did. Also, the valet actually LOST MY VEHICLE. and i stood outside for at least 20 minutes while he was looking for it. (my fault, i could've sat inside, but i didn't want him to lose me as well). GO ELSEWHERE.
Other trip May 26, 2014
random dude
"overnight stay to be close to airport"
hotel appearance on inside seemed out of date and dark
Other trip May 25, 2014
We had a good experience at the hotel staff was polite.
Other trip May 25, 2014
R
We stayed at various hotels while on our vacation. Most we're 4 star and expensive. The doubletree was just as nice if not better than the others, but a lot less money. Great hotel!
1 night romance trip May 18, 2014
Deanna H
"Room never cleaned."
I was there for two days. They never cleaned the room. Never hit the fresh baked cookies I was promised. Also on Sunday, stopping breakfast to10am does not make sense.
2 night trip May 17, 2014
Mel
"Pay for parking""
I must have overlook the fact that I had to pay for parking. I was able to check in early, which was great for us. The fact that I was staying away from the downtown area, I thought that the parking was FREE. Do they have free parking at the Staybridge down the street?
Other trip May 19, 2014
"Enjoyed my stay"
Room was comfy and I enjoyed my time here. Will be back next time I'm in need of a quality.
Other trip May 17, 2014
Gavin
My stay was great wish there was free breakfast.
1 night trip with friends May 10, 2014
"Little frustrating"
I should have known when I found such a good price for the room that there was some sort of reason for the good price. Breakfast was not included it was $10.00 extra plus tip was expected. The buffet did not look any different from what I have been to that was offered free with room price. Parking was another charge, not free. Room was clean, large, and nice. You do need to look closer when booking at all the extra costs associated with staying here.
2 night trip Apr 26, 2014
"Braves Game"
Stayed here while attending a braves series. Only few minutes away. Stay was amazing. Will be back.
Other trip May 13, 2014
Brett
"Quick getaway"
Very clean, staff was awesome. The front desk clerk was so helpful. She even took time out to print directions out for me. I will go back
Other trip May 13, 2014
"Close to Airport"
Staff/service was excellent and made it nice being so close to the airport when we had an early morning flight.
Other trip May 12, 2014
Dawn
"Nice accommodations convenient to the convention c"
Great wish there was a complimentary breakfast included otherwise it was a good stay!
Other trip May 11, 2014
"Must Experience!!"
I enjoyed my stay. I had a Great night sleep and I loved the chocolate chip cookie they give you....
1 night trip with friends May 1, 2014
"Perfect for being close to airport"
We stayed overnight so that we could catch an early morning international flight from Atlanta. Convenient location, nice hotel and comfortable beds. Airport shuttle is also a plus.
1 night trip Apr 26, 2014
Erika
Stay was good; however, carpet looks worn and definitely needs replacement. I did not appreciate being charged for parking!
1 night trip Apr 27, 2014
J.G.
The room was great, except the bathroom had not been cleaned. The tub was full of someone's hair and the floor was covered in hair. The rest of the room was great.
1 night trip Apr 27, 2014
Jill
"NOt good it all"
I thought that this hotel was one of top of the line but when we check in in the room the room was really dirty, the trash can were broke and the carpet look like it wasn't clean for a while, Also we ask for a non smoking room or floor and there was people smoking in the next room, so it was not a good experience.
1 night trip Apr 18, 2014
Ariel Jimenez
"Awesome all around!"
No complaints, great area! Friendly workers. Best stay in a long time. Surrounding neighborhood almost gives you a home feeling rather than tourist town! I would book here again!
2 night trip Apr 25, 2014