All hotels in Atlantic City, New Jersey, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here101 S Iowa Avenue, Atlantic City, NJ, 08401, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Why pay more ?"
At the "beginning of the end" of Atlantic City, NJ that is to say 4 of 12 casinos closing forever in 2014 and most likely a fifth, the taj mahal in November of the same year. It was nice to visit for first time in over 25 years. Just to see it before it's gone! It was a very pleasant vacation. Walking the boardwalk, the Beach, and all 8 ( as of mid October 2014) casino's. The actual location and room quality are quite good. Located right next to the tropicana and the ritz. It's only a half a block away from the beach. Very safe and secure. Park at the tropicana; it's only $10 no matter how many days your stay is (assuming you don't drive out of the garage). If you earn 200 points or 2 premium points (or what ever they call it) it's free. Much better than paying $10 a night at this hotel. The free breakfast buffet was quite good. It's a hot breakfast, but nothing fancy. Make your own waffle with some sausage & eggs, and coffee was the way to go. Fruit, yogurt, muffins, english muffins, toast, and cererals w/ milk were also provided. Clean quiet eating area. Free paper and wi-fi is included. The room was generally clean and quiet. Some noise from next door but nothing any worse than anywhere else. The nights stayed were Sunday thru Wednesday. I imagine it would be different in the summer or a weekend. Hope this helps.
Other trip Oct 23, 2014
For the price that I paid it was a good deal. The breakfast was quite fancy. (Nice variety) The room was clean. I will most likely stay there again.
Other trip Oct 23, 2014
"Mental vaca"
stayed one night but it was very comfortable and quiet area.
Other trip Oct 22, 2014
The room was very clean, the free breakfast was great and the desk staff courteous. However, the parking was not good. They charge you $10.00 per night for a very cramped parking space and if you leave and come back you are NOT guaranteed you will still have a spot.
1 night trip Oct 18, 2014
Dave Ferguson
"good hotel with cracks"
All in all good hotel but it had it's cracks Internet was often down but we did not go there to surf the web Was told that there was a tub only got walk in shower and balcony is the public walkway outside the room. staff was friendly and helpful. Did enjoy our stay. not sure about a repeat stay.
3 night trip Oct 7, 2014
tammy
"Good location, customer service needs improvement"
Overall the room was very nice the location is great but the customer service needs improvement. Be prepare they do charge for parking for $20 per car. Free breakfast was okay.
1 night business trip Oct 12, 2014
"Great location. High parking fee for a motel."
Nice hotel, new renovation. Parking charge is unnecesary, this is a motel, not a resort. They wouldn't even let us stay an extra hour parked after charged. Breakfast so-so, but a nice inclusion. Fitness room out of order.
1 night trip Oct 12, 2014
"Great new retro-style motel for a great price"
This building was an older, apparently locally-owned motel that Wyndham made into one of their new brands. It is very affordable and convenient - if you want to be at the Tropicana but don't have a great price on a Tropicana room for the period that you are in Atlantic City, stay here. It's across the street from the Trop and your stay includes breakfast. In a way, it's better than staying in one of the big casino hotels because you don't have the hassle of parking in a garage and taking an elevator down to the casino/lobby floor and then having to walk across the casino floor and then back up another elevator, etc., etc. The rooms are very accessible from the street and parking lot. The staff is very helpful, too.
2 night trip Oct 15, 2014
GS
"Nice for $$"
The only thing I didnt like was $10 to park. Its $5 at Borgata and there is a covered garage with hundreds of spaces. TRYP had about 20 and if you come late....you may not get one.
1 night romance trip Oct 12, 2014
monica
"Enjoyed our stay"
I loved our room; everything was very clean, the amenities were modern, bed was comfortable, etc etc. One of our only issues was that the satellite TV was not working for a night, but by the next morning workers were there for it. The pool was obviously closed for the season but it was not covered over. It was close to all the casinos I wanted to visit. If you want a clean room & a comfortable bed close to a few AC casinos, this is your place.
Other trip Oct 17, 2014
Nik
Read many reviews on this hotel...and I can say it was a very nice small hotel/motel. Great location. One building from the boardwalk. Right next to the Tropicana. Traveled on a Saturday and the room price was the best. Beds were super comfy. Some people complained about the parking fees but most places charged fees.
Other trip Oct 16, 2014
M
"Must Stay"
TRYP just opened and I got a great rate. Every thing is new and it's wright across the street of the Tropicana. It's a must stay place.
2 night trip with friends Oct 10, 2014
Ichie
"Very nice,"
Hotel was next to Tropicana Resort Casino, walking distance to Restaurants and boardwalk.
1 night romance trip Oct 4, 2014
Anna
"Love it"
For the price we paid it was pretty good I would stay again
2 night romance trip Oct 12, 2014
Nia
"Checked in at 2:45 and checked out at 3:00"
I was very disappointed. I had no idea this was a motel, not a hotel. Checked in and checked right out. Also, disappointed the credit card was charged $50 for incidentals. When we checked out in 15 minutes was told that I would have to wait 72 hours for my money to be returned to my card. I should have paind attention to the bad review. I will be more careful next time I use hotels.com
1 night romance trip Oct 13, 2014
Constance
"Solid 3, nothing more"
The staff members are rude, however, for the price and location, it was worth dealing with them for only a short while. If you plan to attempt to get over on the number of people in your room (like saying you only have 2 people when really you have 5), you will be busted. You have to sign a form saying you only have the number of people you listed, if not, you will be charged $100 and immediately checked out. I had to pay $20 more per person. The hotel is monitored 24/7.
1 night trip Oct 10, 2014
"It's okay"
Stuff were oky, rooms were clean but very small, breakfast was not good, didn't like it at all.
Other trip Oct 15, 2014
johey
"great value for the money"
Stayed overnight. Hotel across the street from our venue(Carmine's) and is next to the Tropicana. Compared to the Tropicana price $$$$, TRYP less than half. Room and facility are somewhat dated. Room was spacious, clean, and suited our needs perfectly. The extra $10 for parking (get there early to get a spot) is the same you'd pay to self park at the tower across from the Tropicana, but without the trouble finding it the next day. Desk service was polite, explained what we needed to know, and answered our questions. The free breakfast consisted of cereal, juice,coffee, waffle maker, sausage,eggs (artificial), and a good selection of fruit.
1 night trip with friends Oct 12, 2014
EILEEN C
"Birthday Weekend 10/11-13/14"
Was in AC for the Comedy show and celebrating my birthday weekend. Hotel was a short walking distance to the Boardwalk Hall. Walking to the Outlet Mall was easy, we could have caught the Jinty (bus) for a buck 50 but it was so nice we decided to walk. Rooms were pleasantly clean, surprisingly updated/remodeled considering the Hotel has more of a Motel look. We were a little confused as to what the Front Desk was saying about parking the lot was across the street with a full time attendant; we didn't have to move the car after we arrived because everything was within walking distance. I thought we would hear a lot of outside traffic that wasn't the case I didn't even hear housekeeping moving their carts around and I'm a very light sleeper. We booked our room through Hotel.com, overall we received a good rate, I would stay here again.
2 night trip Oct 11, 2014
Stacy
"SI traveler"
very convenient to Tropicana Casino- Bed very comfortable Con: The hotel charges $ 10 parking fee ((( should be included in Price)))
1 night romance trip Oct 11, 2014
SI traveler
Pulled the sheet back to get in the bed and found a long brown hair.
Other trip Oct 14, 2014
"Great value and close to boardwalk and casinos."
We were able to check in a little early and the staff was pleasant. The room was very clean and it's location is excellent. The included breakfast in the morning is a nice bonus. Parking was a little tricky, but not too bad. I would definitely stay here again.
Other trip Oct 14, 2014
"Nice and clean hotel"
I stayed over night and i had a good experience. The room was nice, clean and quiet and staff was cordial. Parking was not the best. You are charged 10 dollars to park but if u leave the spot then it is available for other guests. Luckily where i went was in walking distance so i didn't have to move my car. But overall it was a good experience.
Other trip Oct 13, 2014
Mrs. Williams
"Great hotel and location"
Great hotel room, location and the free breakfast was great.
Other trip Oct 13, 2014
philly-phil
"Good***"
I only stayed for 1 night, and everything was fine.. I'm looking forward to stay there next time I come back to Atlantic City.
Other trip Oct 12, 2014
Destin
"Great stay for price!"
Only stayed one night, but the staff was very friendly and the room was very nice! The outside looks like a motel, but the inside was very nice and looked just like a hotel room. The only thing that I didn't like was that the outside door handle was broken and you had to really pull or push the door shut. I came back and the door was cracked open because I hadn't pulled it hard enough to shut it when I left. I'm not sure if any other room was like that, but other than that it was a great stay. I would stay with them again and I would definitely recommend it to others
1 night trip with friends Oct 5, 2014
"Good stay"
The our stay was really nice. Room and beds was perfect nothing to complain about it. But the worst thing was check in at 3 pm. First time i expericence so late check on. After travel we were so tired and we couldn;t go to room wich was not occupied. This is why i don;t give 5 stars. And Second thing is breakfast actually time of it. From 6:30 till 9:30. Who's gonna wake up at that time after party or long playing in casino. Breakfast should be at least till 11:30
2 night trip with friends Oct 6, 2014
Jacek
"Great short stay, OK for the price."
Great short stay, OK for the price.
1 night trip Oct 4, 2014
Harold
"Nice hotel very close to beach"
My husband and I attend Atlantic City several times a year for cheaper Black Jack and the beach and boardwalk
Other trip Oct 8, 2014
chrissy
"Alright"
Cool calm collective
2 night trip with friends Oct 4, 2014
Denzel
"Just OK"
The hotel was in a good location, across the street from the Tropicana and a block from the Boardwalk. The room was ok, but a little dirty. The towels were like sandpaper and the water pressure was nonexistent. My room was next to the road, and there were multiple occasions that I thought people were in my room it was so loud outside. The parking is very limited, but if you are flying in that shouldn't be an issue. I will say though, that I checked in at 12:30, which was early. For that I was defiantly thankful. So for the price it was ok. Again, how much time do you really spend in your room?
Other trip Oct 7, 2014
Sandy
"This is not a friendly place. Avoid."
The staff are atrocious, unfriendly, unhelpful, grudging. They should work for the post office.
Other trip Oct 2, 2014
Sam
"Solid."
We came for a concert and chose to stay here because all the other hotels were outrageously expensive. Great bang for your buck! Very clean and centrally located, would definitely stay here again!
1 night romance trip Sep 26, 2014
"Great!"
Great room well maintain ane very very clean
2 night trip Sep 26, 2014
Great hotel great service clean on boardwalk parking $10 wasnt told before i checked in
1 night trip Sep 28, 2014
Ryan
Nice room for the price including a descent breakfast. The location was great steps away from the boardwalk.
1 night romance trip Sep 27, 2014
"Great alternative to casino hotel"
Check in was quick and easy, room was clean and very nice. Being right next to the Tropicana Quarter allowed us to walk to restaurants, shopping and nightlife.
1 night trip with friends Sep 26, 2014
Constant Traveler
It was OK the rooms are nice and the complimentary breakfast was ok
1 night trip Sep 25, 2014
"Do not stay here"
At check in I was told I could not have a guest in my room longer than 15 minutes or I would have to pay a $30 fee. My guest was my mom. I spoke to another lady staying there and they charged her $40 for the same thing. When I told the staff the rule was ridiculous they threatened to cancel my reservation. After spending 200 for one night I find this totally crazy and would pay double the price to stay somewhere else. The hotel is located in what an AC police officer described to me as their version of skid row!!! I guess the front desk thought me, my sister, mom and 5 year old niece were hooked and did not want our 'customers' to stay the night. Don't expect the service you would normally receive from a Wyndam. This is essentially a renovated bottom level motel. They changed the name but kept the staff!!
Other trip Sep 29, 2014
Natalie
"Close to the Boardwalk Hall"
Nice simple hotel, room was clean and small. Staff was Ok, not too friendly.
Other trip Sep 28, 2014
JG
"Good location in Atlantic City"
Rooms are newly renovated. It felt more like a motel than a hotel. With all the doors being exterior around a pool and parking lot.
Other trip Sep 27, 2014
"Very pleasant hotel"
Room was nice and clean . Nice bathroom and TV . Really comfortable bed. Great location . All for a cheap price
Other trip Sep 27, 2014
Donald
"Really good place!"
My friends and I spent just one night at Tryp, but it was a good experience. The place was nice, room was clean and comfortable, my friends and I were very well treated by staff. They have a great breakfast, it is not a fancy but they provide fruits, cereal, bread, mini muffins, waffles, coffee, milk, juice and all those stuff. The location is great, and it was a surprise for my friends! It's on the corner of Tropicana Casino and it is only a few steps of the Boardwalk. :)
1 night trip with friends Sep 20, 2014
Tatiane
"Always Something wrong"
Got one room foe two night and tv was not working , call reception and got move to next room where tv work but not safety box, that was replace later that night.iIn the movement lost cellphone charger that ever was found.Room light are dime and hot water very limited.Good choice was breakfast and parking option.Dont like free access to room and people hanging out in parking lot at night.
Other trip Sep 25, 2014
liz
"Not the best but there are worse"
Great front desk staff, we had a problem with the first room we were in, dirty, sandy sheets, long black hair in the bed and bathroom. We were moved to another room, it was better. TV didn't work in the second room & the front desk guy came right up and fixed it. $10 cash paid to the front desk for parking...cash only? Hmmm.
1 night trip Sep 19, 2014
Seafood_Chef
"Yearly Trip"
It was the best place we have stayed at.
2 night romance trip Sep 19, 2014
cartagena
"Great!"
This was a wonderful hotel! My husband and I got a fabulous deal for $55 a night and we couldn't have asked for a better location, and room for that price. We will definitely be back
2 night trip Sep 19, 2014
Lex
"Decent room; Lacking Wyndham class"
The "lobby" was small and the facility had a motel-like feel. You wondered what the experience would be when they asked you for the parking fee in cash, the pool was not open, and you had to sign a form about not allowing addtional room occupants. raffle tickets were given to us for breakfast entry.The room was a pleasant surprise - with modern decor, nice furniture and a spacious shower. Nice size fridge and TV. Comfy bed. Ironing board, coffee maker and hair dyer provided. Breakfast was bagels, danish, waffle maker, sausage, fruits, egg roundels, English muffin, cereal, decent coffee, yogurt and of all things, lemonade. As long as you know what to expect, this facility could meet your needs. Don't expect glamour or classiness in the environment! I'm not sure we would stay there again, but being much less than other hotels, it worked as a base of operation. Just don't expect Wyndham amenities.
Other trip Sep 22, 2014
Lindy
"hotel was close to board walk"
breakfast wasn't all that but my whole experience was excellent, i would stay here again
Other trip Sep 21, 2014
karlene
"wonderful stay"
it's in a pretty dodgy neighborhood. but it's fine as long as you walk along the board walk to where you want to go. It's a few steps away from the beach and the board walk so it's really convenient. loved the breakfast! :) check in was swift and so was check out. my room was awesome. was told that the hotel is newly built, so the condition is superb. rested really well for two nights. :) great stay for such a price!
1 night trip Sep 2, 2014