All hotels in Killington, Vermont, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here4293 US Route 4, Rutland, Killington, VT, 05701-6806, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

2.7
"Just fine."
Cheap overnight stay after a day of riding at Killington. The hotel is super old, and the amenities are as well, that being said, it was clean and accommodating. Room was a decent size, two good size firm beds. Pool table downstairs for a 1$ a game. Would go back.
1 night trip with friends Feb 10, 2014
Dante
It covered the basics for us; we use Econo Lodge when we snowboard at Killington. The staff was great, breakfast was a plus, but the building itself needs some serious work. Our first time there the bathroom did not have a lock or shut all the way which is difficult when you need to do your business and wish to do so privately. The second time we were there our room had a busted lock on the inside of the room door. (The latch) All in all it serves our needs, but it's very obvious that the building needs some updating, just my personal opinion.
Other trip Jan 31, 2014
"not bad, good price"
the only problem was the heat in the room was not easy to adjust, seemed stuck on high. we had to sleep with the window open just to make the room bearable, and it was below zero out. Also the sheets were reeeeeally scratchy. Like burlap bag scratchy. other than that, the room was spacious, and facilities surprisingly nice for the price. I would stay again and hopefully for a climate controlled room next time. And bring my own sheets. The staff was very friendly.
Other trip Jan 12, 2014
Ski VT
"Don't expect much"
This is a very basic hotel with little amenities. The room was there and that's bout it. The reception area looked nice though. The room was cold and remained cold for the night. The front desk lady was very sweet and brought a space heater for me after I complained about the temperature repeatedly. I heard other guests report cold room temperature. There is no clock in the room. It is customary to have at least cheap clock in the room for alarm clock. Tv is old tube style and the remote did not work. Coffee maker was there, covered in dust and stains, probably cleaned within the last year or so. Luckily I don't drink coffee. In the bathroom, there was a used towel in the garbage can and used soap bar in the shower. Breakfast is not much use either. Only bagels and some donuts. Hardly a skier's breakfast. I went to nearby restaurant instead. The room rate is overpriced for what you get. I guess it is the location since it is conveniently located next to Pico and close to Killington ski areas. The room quality is ~$40-50 motel range room. I will not be coming back.
1 night trip Jan 4, 2014
"Great place!"
There's nothing bad about this hotel. The staff was friendly, the room was spacious and quiet. The bathroom was large and clean. There was a hot tub facility downstairs. Plenty of parking.
Other trip Dec 22, 2013
Su
"Cheap motel close to ski resorts"
I have stayed here a number of times and know what to expect. The wood floor construction is very creaky. You will hear people walking around on the floor above you. The rooms are big and beds are comfortable. The breakfast room is spacious with a high ceiling. The Continental Breakfast consists of coffee, juice and baked goods. There is no source of protein or fresh fruit. I did not try the hot tub so cannot comment on it. The staff are welcoming and helpful.
Other trip Oct 26, 2013
"Satisfactory stay"
It is a small quaint hotel. We were satisfied with the friendliness and location. Not totally clean, but good enough to be close to Rutland and not have to travel far.
1 night trip Oct 16, 2013
PC
"Would be a good ski bum flop house"
We went in Oct. on a fall trip. It looked like people had been everywhere with ski boots on...scuffed paint, etc. The hallway had a strong odor. To me it smelled like cat urine disguised with air freshener. The spa was out of service. The sheets were clean, the shower was hot, and I didn't pay much so it was acceptable.
1 night family trip Oct 2, 2013
For the price charged, this hotel needs a lot of updates. The heat was not turned on, the locks on the door were loose.
1 night trip Oct 3, 2013
"Out of the way"
Hotel needs improvement. No closets, racks on walls instead. Room not clean. Breakfast was poor. They must rely on skiers during season. Adequate for the night but would not recommend.
1 night trip Sep 29, 2013
John Jones
"Gross"
Did not get a good night's sleep here at all. The bed and linens were uncomfortable, and the walls were paper thin. Frankly, this hotel was overpriced for what it was.
1 night trip Aug 31, 2013
"Old converted farmhouse and feels it"
Not in very good repair. Bare bones hotel and very hard beds.
Other trip Aug 31, 2013
charlene
"A Run Down on a Rundown Place"
The price was cheap and the room was clean, which was our bottom line. It's a place where college kids would stay during ski season. It's beat up and dingy. Access to the game room and breakfast area requires negotiating a steep flight of stairs, not what seniors like us would prefer.
Other trip Aug 21, 2013
"Very good hotel for the budget minded!"
We have stayed here five or six different times over the past six years. I think the place is great for the price charged. It is clean and comfortable. The desk man is very nice and helpful. I will definately return.
Other trip Aug 17, 2013
Katie
"I used this hotel between 2 days of hiking."
It is a nice hotel. Nothing is brand new, but things were clean, and considering the price I think it was a bargain. I did not stay for the breakfast, so have no comments on that.
Other trip Aug 17, 2013
Ray
"Vermont Trip"
Not impressed at all by our stay here. Lots of stairs to navigate here. Our rooms were on 2nd floor even though we had reserved main floor. Had to haul heavy suitcases for 7 people up 17 stairs, halls were very hot, stuffy and stinky. The beds were hard but the pillows were the only redeeming feature of this motel as they were comfortable. The complimentary breakfast was nothing more than toast, bagel without cream cheese and doughnut.
1 night family trip Jul 20, 2013
"OMG why did I stay here!"
The hotel staff were okay, but the hotel itself left much to be desired. The air conditioner was in a window where the curtain hung over it. Any attempt to place the curtain on top of the unit resulted in the curtain opening up. Did I mention we were on the first floor and people were walking by? The room above us was occupied by bull elephants that had insomnia. Over all I would safely say that this hotel was past it's prime and should be bulldozed over rebuilt. Just a thought.
1 night family trip Jun 25, 2013
"Homey"
Great value and everything worked. If you nuke the breakfast donuts in the microwave, they're good as new. A bit creaky and the windows don't open at all but otherwise, just fine.
1 night trip Jun 10, 2013
Vermont Strong
"Excellent value for money."
Its a good hotel with sufficient amenities. Could not give it a 5 rating as the bathroom was really small, and the breakfast menu was not too satisfactory. But none of this is a complain, at $50/per night it was way more than anyone could reasonably expect.
Other trip Jun 10, 2013
"you have to keep things in perspective, folks!"
I know a lot of reviewers have complained about this hotel, but I think some folks are losing perspective. When I travel (and I travel a *lot*), I try to go into the experience in context. Meaning -- if I am spending $$$$ on a hotel room, then I expect a $$$$ experience. This hotel costs $. Therefore, I was looking for clean sheets, hot water, relative quiet, and safety. Guess what? That is exactly what I got! Was the room outdated? yes. The TV old? yes. Had the carpet seen better days? you betcha. But you know what? The sheets were fresh and clean (come on, you know better than to sleep with a hotel bedspread anyway), the hot water was plentiful, the place was not noisy, and I felt no fear for my person at any time. And the bonus? The staff I met were so kind, so friendly, so genuinely *nice*. Folks, a genuine smile goes a long way for many a world traveler, and it erases many of the little faults in a property. You want a $$$$ experience? Then put your money where your mouth is, or make some compromises. It's that simple. Me? I was perfectly content with my stay.
Other trip Jun 8, 2013
jeanne
"Not bad"
We arrived late to the Quality Inn- a little after 11pm. No one was at the desk, but they did put out a phone and an extension number to call. We'd made a reservation and late check in went fine. The room was okay. It seems like they need to do some renovating though. Cracks in the ceiling, etc. It was a bit warm too. We looked that night and the next morning and couldn't find the thermostat to save our lives. The breakfast was a bit sparse. I would've liked to see muffins or maybe some fruit or yogurt. My boyfriend passed on the bagel because there was no cream cheese, only butter and jelly. We ended up with OJ and a donut. Overall, it was alright for a night.
1 night trip Mar 31, 2013
Corinne
Hotel was very nice for the cost. I felt breakfast could have been better considering bagels and doughnuts were very stale. Otherwise place was fine.
2 night trip Jan 27, 2013
"Comfortable Hotel"
Even though this is an older hotel the quality, atmosphere, and service was great. Hotel has a cozy feel with small town charm. Hotel staff were warm and helpful. Rooms were as expected and comfortable. Would stay again.
Other trip Nov 8, 2012
"Good durning fall. Probably more in winter."
Very nice people. Read a review before we left about room216. There were spirits, wich my wife loves as she see them quite often. As whould hace it, she heard a little child singing a little tune outside our door at 2 in the morning. Made the whole trip with it. Second when booking, have the people know the hotel. We asked if there was a hot-tub, and they said no. as it was, there was one. My only little complant. Thank you.
1 night trip Oct 17, 2012
"Good value for the money"
Very decent place to stay the night. In my case, it was a nice place to stay one night while on a road trip: rooms are slightly larger than the typical motel room, the staff was friendly, and quick we had a speedy check in and check out process. The speed and stability of the wireless internet access could improve but it's useful enough for basic navigation and email/social networks.
1 night trip Oct 12, 2012
Alex
Very nice motel, lots of extras, spacious, staff is very friendly
2 night family trip Oct 6, 2012
"Dated - cleanliness an issue."
This hotel is just "OK", if nothing else is available it is tolerable. This is in an expensive area so the high price (especially in Autumn) you may pay will probably leave you disappointed.
Other trip Oct 9, 2012
Basic motel. Fair price when compared to others in Rutland.
1 night business trip Sep 11, 2012
"Great simple hotel"
It's not the Ritz or the Plaza (I wonder what some people are expecting at a bargain price). Nothing overwhelming, great for the price, decent room, no complaints.
2 night trip Sep 7, 2012
Customer service was amazing. Everyone who works there is extremely friendly and accommodating!! Was rather disgusted when I found a dead fly in my cup of orange juice from the continental breakfast. Other than that I have no complaints. The hotel was very comfortable and I would stay there again if necessary (and I would skip the OJ).
1 night trip with friends Sep 9, 2012
extremely noisy, very dirty and well-kept. wouldn't stay there again, under any circumstances
1 night family trip Aug 31, 2012
jim
"First and Last Visit"
This hotel feels like it should be condemned. Carpeted wood floors are warped and not level. Mold in the window frames. Feels like you are in someone's cluttered old home instead of a motel. Was there in the summer and used the tiny window-insert air conditioner. Unit leaked condensation continuously which explained the warped floor and mold. Furnishings and decor were from the 70s. Parking area is dirt and gravel, and the grassy areas looked like they hadn't been mowed in weeks. Bought a soda from the machine....it had expired 6 mos earlier and was completely flat.
Other trip Sep 2, 2012
TP
"A mixed bag"
Staff was friendly and helpful. Facilities in poor condition. Breakfast content and appearance very poor. WiFi worked well.
Other trip Aug 27, 2012
"No longer as good as before."
I have stayed in this hotel every summer for the last six years. There were several things that were not as good as in previous years. The cleaning crew did not vacuum the room during our three-night stay. They did not leave soap, shampoo or cups. I got crackers and cheese from a machine in the lobby and they were outdated in December and this was August. When I showed them to the clerk in the morning, he gave me my dollar back. It was not a pleasant stay.
3 night family trip Aug 9, 2012
"weekend getaway"
Hotel had a cozy decore, but definitly needed to be refurbished.The staff was very accomidating and friendly. The room A/C worked ok but you could see the outside from the space around the unit. The poolwas very small and the water was green ! Price was best deal in the area, but needs some updating.DJ
2 night trip Aug 10, 2012
DJ
"Ok if you need a room during ski season"
We don't expect too much when we use online "discount" services. Sometimes it is great, sometimes, not. The looks from the outside were pretty bad. Roofing needed paint, driveway was gravel, siding was missing, etc. Once inside, things looked alot better, more homey, and the staff was very friendly and helpful. We didn't really have a choice of smoking or non, and our room was definately a smoking one; by the next morning I felt like I had smoked 3 packs of cigarettes in a night, and have never smoked one in my life. The "continental breakfast" came from some continent other than ours. Usually you get a few more options than donuts, wheat bread, bagels,# no milk, cereal, or anything more extravagant. As a diabetic, sugar free jelly would have been nice, especially since there was no cream cheese. We actually paid less for the next 2 nights and at least got eggs and sausage along with the usual. Not that a hotel stay is all about food, it was nice to have a free local paper on hand, and the game room/spa/whirlpool looked nice. The swimming pool looked like a frog would blend in, as it was a nice shade of green, but maybe it was closed for the season. Overall, it was ok, we just needed a place to spend the night, we were not there much, but based on the above, we'd probably just stay in Rutland, closer to activities, food, family, and at a cheaper price #including their higher room tax# You asked, we answered, but we still appreciate the time we spent there. Ken
Other trip Aug 12, 2012
Ken
"great place"
very quiet everyone was very nice will stay at this same lodge when we visit VT again
2 night family trip Jul 27, 2012
Rose
"Beat Dealin the area."
Wonderful Staff & conveniently located on Rt. 4. The staff is wonderful & very accommodating. The rooms are nice, however nothing special. But it's probably the best deal for you dollar in the area. Plus there is a nice pool.
Other trip Jul 17, 2012
"Nice pool, yucky tub."
We chose this for the outdoor pool but the room itself had a lot to be desired. The air conditioner didn't really do the trick and the drain in the bathtub was so slow that the third person to take a shower had to, well, wade into water that was up to her shins. Yuck! Weigh the advantages of the pool very carefully.
Other trip Jul 16, 2012
"Value and Location"
Second stay at this lodge. Many years visiting the area. Very good value overall for the price. Not fancy by any means but clean and convenient. Will stay again next trip. Located about midway between Killington and Rutland.
3 night trip Jul 4, 2012
"Yes"
I've stayed there before and will again. what more can I say????
Other trip Jun 16, 2012
sally
"Easy access to Route 4"
Basic/cheap hotel, staff friendly, included breakfast, but nothing special
1 night trip May 27, 2012
Peter F.

"Budget hotel"
This is an old fashion ski lodge that could use some upgrades, but well worth the price.
Other trip Dec 12, 2014
"Nice hotel, well situated, at a great price!"
The staff is friendly, The hotel is well situated and at an excellent price. It is clean and the pool is OK. The breakfast is included in the price and alright. We enjoyed the stay.
Other trip Jul 2, 2013
daniel
"Lovely area."
Older facility with some awkward placement of safety bars in wheelchair accessable washroom. Very clean. Beautiful setting. Set right in the Green Mountains.
2 night family trip Oct 14, 2012
Judith
"Quaint hotel with cottage feel"
We booked this hotel on our return trip from Boston and were really not expecting this location to be so cozy. It was my first time staying in the Killington area and we were blown away by the beauty of this area. This hotel was booked as it was convenient, but it turned into a great little stay for us! The library on the second floor was a nice touch. The decor was a bit dated but it was done to feel like a lodge and I felt as if I was staying at the cottage. The personnel were extremely helpful and friendly - they definitely made us feel welcome.
1 night family trip Jul 1, 2012

"Per coppie e studenti senza pretese."
Vale il prezzo che si paga. da consigliare a coppie e studenti senza pretese.
Other trip Oct 1, 2012