All hotels in Peoria, Arizona, United States of America
27501 N. Lake Pleasant Pkwy, Peoria, AZ, 85383, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

Great pool
    Ordinary amenities
    Service is adequate
  • Bar
    Bar is not good
    Bad internet service
"not the greatest"
Checkout time way to early. We were with a group the lagoon was not working. This meant all the kids were at the adult pool. We all went to pool but could not enjoy it. Pillows were flat. Our wedding group was spread out 4 floors apart. Rooms are nice and clean. But that did not makeup for the other issues.
Other trip May 5, 2015
wedding party
"Wedding party"
Stayed with wedding party and it was a beautiful place to stay. Wish we stayed another day!
1 night trip with friends May 2, 2015
Jalene
"Started with a bad experience....."
The 1st room we were given was dingy, shabby, dark and dirty. Back to the office we went. The 2nd room was a lovely suite in a brand new building. The lagoon pool was closed for repairs so we used the adult pool which was more than adequate. The grounds are lovely and well kept. The location is convenient to stores and there's even a stable across the road for trail rides. I would definitely recommend this place and would hope to stay again.
Other trip May 1, 2015
Gloria
"Pool closed, no warning on website :("
We really liked the hotel. We were not happy that pool was closed & the website did not advise of it. We came down & booked this location for the kids & the pool. We were disappointed to say the least. The staff shrugged their shoulders when we asked about it. No offer to give us a rate break because if the closure. Just looking for a little honesty when we booked the room.
2 night family trip Apr 24, 2015
"Great place"
Had an amazing weekend with my fiance here. Clean room, friendly staff. The only thing that would have made it better is if the lagoon pool were open (resurfacing). We will for sure come back.
Other trip Apr 26, 2015
"Cibola Escape"
A very nice resort with kitchen facilities, I requested an early check in and after a 12 hour drive I was happily accommodated
2 night romance trip Apr 17, 2015
david
"Great Getaway"
This was our 2nd time staying here, this time staying in a Double Suite. We absolutely loved it. Made us forget about any worries while there. My 16year old son actually suggested bringing food back and cooking there, rather than going out to eat because he wanted to lounge around. Were a bit sad to see that the main pool with waterslide wasn't open due to being updated. We were really looking forward to lounging by the pool more than we actually got to. Adult pool that was open not nearly as big, and was fairly crowded while there. There was a wedding being held there one of the nights, and was great to just sit outside our room and listen to the music. Made it an even more enjoyable stay.
Other trip Apr 23, 2015
DB
"Ask about the pool prior to stay."
When researching resort hotels in the Phoenix area the Cibola Vista came out on top as a good combination or price and prior reviews. In visiting Phoenix we were looking for a relaxing resort stay with a nice pool facility. Upon arrival we were informed that the main pool complex was offline for a major renovation. We would have booked elsewhere if we knew this was the case but were offered no incentives or the option to exit our reservation. To be fair, a much smaller, adult pool was still open. However, with the entire complex hanging out there it was very crowded, loud and not relaxing. Room was nice, new, clean and comfortable, however, our balcony overlooked the large pool that was under renovation. Pool was the biggest disappointment, we wouldn't have stayed all the way in Peoria if we had known better. Staff was nice.
Other trip Apr 22, 2015
Traveler
I would go back and stay it was peaceful. It was priced great :)
Other trip Apr 22, 2015
"Bluegreen Cibola, Blues for the traveler"
Nice place, 10 years new. Quick check in, nice location and quiet. Hotel is billed as a resort with a huge kids pool we chose it for this reason, grand kids spring visit. Pool was closed for major repairs, no notice from Hotel MGMT staff, no refunds so we could not change hotels, no offer of anything in return. Room needs new furniture, chairs were in need of replacement/recovering. Bed was broken down on right side, house keeping could not tell unless they actually sat in on it. Concierge was bent on upselling, three consecutive pitches right off the bat, said everything but "Would you like fries with that". Training issue?
2 night family trip Apr 14, 2015
Roger
It was very enjoyable and a beautiful. A clean place that I would recommend to others. I think the length of a message and price could be reduced. I would have loved to get a message but they were quite a bit more than the usual cost. Also pool maintenance was scheduled for a month so the large fun pool was closed. This was in the fine print of our booking but I didn't notice it. I learned that pool maintenance is difficult to schedule from the hotel staff but Schools often schedule spring break around Easter.The pool closed the day after Easter.
Other trip Apr 16, 2015
We had a really nice time there. They are doing maintenance on larger pool so it was closed. This made the smaller pool quite crowded, but still very nice. Resort is so clean and the landscaping and cactus garden are so beautiful! The room was clean. Only thing we noticed was the carpet was worn and had stains. Plumbing all worked fine, and kitchen was great! Full stove, refrigerator, dish washer. Dishes, silverware and pots provided. Housekeeping staff was very polite and asked several times if we needed anything. Maybe need more parking spaces, especially when there was an event, but overall we would go back and recommend it. We had a good time, how could you not with that wonderful weather and the beauty of the resort!
Other trip Apr 15, 2015
Chica
"Pleased"
Fantastic and I will be back
7 night trip Apr 1, 2015
Christie
"Recommend for families"
Loved this resort! Very spacious rooms...great grounds, good service. Only complaints: the cafe took forever to cook our poolside food (they made right by offering up some free items) and an activity that was planned for kids with dj at pool just didn't happen te day/time it was posted. We will definitely be back!
2 night family trip Apr 3, 2015
Everything was good except for the people we had upstairs of our room, they were super noisy. And the sofa bed was in horrible condition to sleep in.
Other trip Apr 5, 2015
mitch
"Nice hotel/resort"
Rooms were beautiful and comfortable. Very relaxing and peaceful!
Other trip Apr 4, 2015
"Oasis in the desert"
I was down for spring training and I found myself in this little gem. My stay was too short to fully enjoy all Cibola had to offer, but I plan on returning again to soak it all in. Thanx for the great stay.
Other trip Apr 3, 2015
Richie
"Nice place to stay with family"
Stayed here with my family, everything was great except the lack of house keeping not coming to take trash out of the room when asked but guess that's how they run. We stayed in building 9 which are the newer units. They are noisy, from hearing neighbors above to hearing plumbing and mechanicals in the ceiling and walls, other than that the place is great. Would stay again
Other trip Apr 3, 2015
Joel
"Cibola Vista"
Great resort, exceptionally clean with very friendly and supportive stall
Other trip Mar 29, 2015
Carl
"Vacation"
Place was dark but overall ok,.. No view, that was disappointing and room was in parking lot
Other trip Mar 28, 2015
"Nice rooms & pool areas but sales pressure."
Pro: Nice rooms and pool areas! Con: Terribly early checkout times of 10:00 AM. Feels like greasy timeshare sales pressure when you get near the offices. If you can ignore that and don't mind getting up early to leave, then its a nice place.
Other trip Mar 28, 2015
"If you like 80's Decor and shabby furniture......"
We chose this "resort" due to photos on line. The room had dirty and frayed carpet. There was no window or fan in the bathroom. The pictures on the wall MUST have came from a garage sale...in 1980. The couch was saggy and recovered in tweed and fake leather. The furniture was old and scratched, dingy and very dark. When we complained at the desk, they told us a manager would call us. He did not. The lobby front desk was heaped with boxes and junk. The coffee table which had a glass top, had dirty fingerprints and cup marks all over it. I went into the ladies room and got a damp paper towel and wiped off a small section of trim on the front of the lobby front desk and it was black with dirt. The ladies room had a bouquet of dusty fake roses and a dowel stuck in a fake fern. It had all the style of a gas station. When you pay for a resort experience, you expect a clean, tasteful resort not a old, dark, dirty room. The grounds as well as surrounding structures (arbor to lobby) were also in need of repair. Three horizontal beams on the arbor were broken down. I plan to refuse payment on my credit card until someone cares enough to contact me and correct these issues. Stay away and save your money.
Other trip Mar 25, 2015
"Beautiful property. I will come back!"
Resort was nearly perfect for my stay. I came to Peoria to enjoy spring training and it was within 30 min. of most fields. Room was very spacious ,clean and comfortable. Hotel only has a café by the pool with limited hours, but was very close to shopping and lots of restaurants. I would definitely stay here next time I visit! ****
Other trip Mar 25, 2015
Sandi
"Wonderful"
Wonderful resort! Only suggestion I have for the resort that is that it would be nice to have table and chairs at the pool not just loungers.
2 night family trip Mar 15, 2015
Carrie
"Great value"
Keep in mind this is a time share resort still in the sales process with additional phases yet to come. The rooms were exceptional with a large kitchen with full sized refrigerator, stove, oven, microwave and dishwasher. The bedroom was well appointed, though it had the old-school bedspread rather than something more comfy. Bathrooms were very clean and well laid out for two people with sinks in separate spaces. Bathtub in the bedroom could be considered very romantic, or misplaced; eye of the beholder.
Other trip Mar 18, 2015
rick
"Good venue for family reunion!"
Great time, villa with 2 bedrooms was very conducive to family reunion!
2 night family trip Mar 6, 2015
bill
"would not recommend the experience!!!"
IT WAS A VERY DISCOURAGING CHECK-IN AND CHECK-OUT. PERHAPS MORE TRAINING OF THE STAFF - IF WAS VERY VERY UNPROFESSIONAL AND SHOWED LACK OF EFFORT.
1 night family trip Mar 3, 2015
Charlotte B
"Great has two pool areas one only for adults."
Stayed in a 3 bedroom with full kitchen, living room, dinning room & 3 bathrooms very nice
Other trip Mar 6, 2015
Joannl
"rooms were nice but no maid services for the week"
no hotel staff. time share did not allow room cleanup sooner than once a week. No room service
Other trip Mar 4, 2015
fred
"The pool is fantastic. The grounds are very nice."
Our room was overall very nice and spacious. The carpets were a little dingy but acceptable. The grounds are very nicely kept and the pool area was great.
Other trip Mar 4, 2015
"Nice Place With Service Issues"
This property appears to have been designed as a condo complex, so perhaps I shouldn't have been surprised when I was hit up to go to a condo sales meeting when I checked in. That may also explain the failure to service the room after the first night of a 2-night stay. Returning late after a day of activity to find unmade beds, no coffee supplies and towels still on the floor marred the stay. Otherwise, the room was a comfortable 1-BR apartment with a nice view overlooking a huge pool. Didn't get a chance to try the pool or the restaurant. Located in a newly built suburban area with plenty of retail and restaurants. The staff was cordial enough, so if they could get their service act together, it woould be a great value.
2 night business trip Feb 28, 2015
Laurance
"gorgeous and clean"
Gorgeous, clean, awesome views, affordable. I did not want to leave. The room, decor, kitchen, etc was amazing. The only negative I could say is the sheets were a bit stiff but honestly don't notice because it's so beautiful and clean inside. Thank you!
1 night family trip Feb 23, 2015
Elissa
We had a good experience. Facilities and grounds were beautiful. Staff was not very informative at check - in. Staff did not volunteer any information unless we asked esp. Regarding what complimentary services were available. Also, they did not volunteer the wi-fi password without us asking. Otherwise, our stay was comfortable.
Other trip Mar 1, 2015
joanne
"Great place for a great price"
This is a time share that rents out apartments during slow seasons. We stayed in what was a small, one bedroom apartment with an apt size washer and dryer. It was great!! Updated rooms. Beautiful pool, hot tub etc. They will not come everyday and make your bed or bring you new towels. They left us plenty of towels. A little out of the way but easy to get to a major highway.
2 night romance trip Feb 25, 2015
"Excellent Vacation!!!!!"
My wife and I wanted a health vacation, and this was PERFECT. Price was reasonable, facilities and staff we're excellent! We rode bikes, hiked, ate well, enjoyed some movies, the sun, the Hot tub and pools. Everything was perfect! We're ready to schedule a return trip ASAP.
Other trip Feb 21, 2015
Ted
"Great room. Fair priced. Need a rental car."
Limited resturants on the premises. Went out for every meal. Lots of 10-12 year old boys running around and in the pools, made for a very noisy pool day. The room was clean, comfortable, quite. Thermostat work great to control room temps. Staff friendly.
2 night trip with friends Feb 13, 2015
anna
We recently moved from the area and were back in town for the weekend. The resort was a wonderful location for us, close to friends, shopping and dining. Would love to stay on longer next time.
Other trip Feb 17, 2015
"Beautiful resort. Close to amenities and highways"
I loved this resort. There were a activities for adults and children. My room was very nice; however, the bathroom was too dark and it was difficult to apply makeup and do hair. (Older part of Resort). Resort staff were exceptional. I felt very safe and comfortable.
Other trip Feb 17, 2015
Cindy
"Fantastic Time"
Had a fantastic time, really enjoyed our stay and will definitely stay again.
1 night family trip Jan 25, 2015
Renee
"Pool in no way was heated."
Had to all squeeze into the hottie. Cold pool. Staff at the slide wasn't too helpful. Pool needed to have towels picked up throughout the day and especially overnight. They we're not
Other trip Feb 9, 2015
"Expedia has bad information"
Expedia said they had two pull out sofa beds they did not have anything like that on the property. No rollaway beds were available either
Other trip Feb 5, 2015
"Pretty hotel"
Unfortunately the sleeping arrangements were not what I paid for through Expedia. The pullout bed which is to accommodate 2 full size teenagers was small and the mattress was 2 inches thick. All they felt was springs. The bed was a queen paid for a king and was charged over 4 times the amount
Other trip Feb 4, 2015
angela
"Decent hotel with basic amenities"
The hotel was nice, but it is a bit out of the way from everything. The rooms are comfortable, but we were told room service could happen only if the staff at the restaurant wasn't too busy and no one ever came to clean our room for our 2 night stay.
Other trip Feb 4, 2015
"Looks nice, disappointing service"
Stayed three nights, no one ever came to our room to make up bed, empty trash, restock coffee etc.. We thought they had forgotten we were there, but on the last day someone showed up at checkout time to be sure we were leaving. A lot of noise from the other rooms. Could hear normal conversations from the adjoining rooms and foot steps from above.
"Super Bowl weekend"
Not overly terrible but would not have stayed here unless everywhere else was already booked. The booking claimed a queen and we were given a full. (Not sure if they were trying to pass off as queen?). The sheets were like sand paper and the whole room was dated and unkept. Staff seemed friendly. Would not recommend unless it was dire circumstances.
hawks fan
"Not recommended"
After a long days drive I was hoping for a speedy check in....NOT. I had paid in advance for entire stay and first thing I was told that I still owe money. After that confusion was cleared up we were sent to concierge who was polite until we kindly decline their "sales pitch " for a time share. Wouldn't do that even if they would pay me. Finally we got our room keys and couldn't wait to get some rest . NOT again. To our dismay the first room hadn't even been cleaned yet (8:30 pm) ..so back to the front and in search for a clean room.. well, at least that one had a fresh made bed but it was so dusty that I needed to double up on my allergy meds . Next morning I had to chase down the housekeeping to get fresh towels. Guess I'm to spoiled by other places who clean your room daily. The final blow was, when it started to rain and over sudden I got wet laying in bed. Should have read the other reviews and booked a different place. One would think that for 400-560 per night you can expect some form of basic comfort. I actually moved into the Arizona Grand and finally got what I paid for.
Angelika
"hey nice hotel resort"
It was a good stay would recommend to stay there beautiful pools beautiful rooms
1 night romance trip Jan 29, 2015
Tasha
"Bluegreen Resort"
Awesome resort, fantastic employees
1 night family trip Jan 24, 2015
"Nice comfortable,staff great!"
We arrived in the evening ,needed more pillows they were brought immediately,it was well equipped,nice flat screens in living and bedroom,quiet,and the pool was wonderful. I highly recommend their small cafe ,food very good, and reasonably priced. We had a wonderful time. Thank you
Other trip Jan 26, 2015
missy
Hotel was more like a condo, absolutely loved it. Would definitely stay there again.
1 night family trip Jan 23, 2015