All hotels in Peoria, Arizona, United States of America
27501 N. Lake Pleasant PkwyPeoriaAZ85383United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

• Wellness Area
    Great wellness & sports facilities
    Great pool
    Great amenities
    Service is adequate
  • Bar and Beverages
    Bar is not good
"Incredible room for the price!"
I would definitely stay here again. I have friends that live close to the resort so the location was perfect. My room was incredibly large and well-equipped for the price. The pools were great and parking was easy. Check-in was lengthy. I asked if there was a room on a higher floor available and it took longer that it should have to find out. After you finish check-in, you then have to go see the concierge to get a parking tag for your car. Not sure why this is a two-step process. The most frustrating part of my stay was one morning (after a late night), the herd of kids in the room above me was running around and jumping starting at about 6:30 in the morning. The fixtures were rattling in my room and the thumping noises were LOUD. I finally called the front desk and was told they would talk to the people above but there was really nothing they could do since quiet hours had already ended. The noise intensified for a little while after that and then quieted down to a normal level. As I said at the beginning, I will stay here again but with lowered expectations of the staff.
Other trip Jun 22, 2015
Penny
"Very disappointing"
Sofa couch very uncomfortable. Electrical spark in bathroom followed by all lights OUT; lost electricity! Phone in bedroom unable to hear incoming conversations. Changed rooms, difficult trying to repack and not leave anything in the pitch dark room. We packed up using our phone flashlights. Phone in second room unable to also hear incoming conversations. The second room's bathtub was disgustingly dirty, obviously hadn't been cleaned for a very long time, totally gross!!! It made us wonder how clean everything else was. Had to get back into first room to see if we could find missing items - the staff was absolutely rude and not very accommodating; they acted like we were really putting them out; they FINALLY let us into the room to look for our missing items.
Other trip Jun 7, 2015
"Great Solo Getaway!!"
very relaxing
3 night trip May 21, 2015
"Family fun"
Was relaxing !! Great pool for kids!! Some of staff lacked attention to service in the Cafe/ Pool area. Jonathan and Brandon made up for the lack of attention from the others though!!!
3 night family trip May 22, 2015
daniel
"Its Good Hotel and Stuff"
I'm arrive Midnaight and go to Reception to collect my Room Key ,i found one guy there and ask him about my Booked but he is not friendly and last give my Room Key like some body don't like me but all Stuff is very good and they friendly
Other trip May 24, 2015
Obaid
"Decent, but dated"
On third day, requested change of towels and emptying of trash cans from front desk. Departed hotel at 0730 and returned 6:30 pm. Neither request had been satisfied. Spoke with night manager who promptly accomplished the requested services.
Other trip May 23, 2015
"4:00 check-in and 10:00 checkout is the worst"
They were kind enough to accommodate an early check-in, but not without telling us about it. After registering, they send you into a back office to get your "parking pass". This is where they try to push the time share aspect. We declined and they did not detain us. When we arrived in the room there was no jetted tub as requested and paid for. We called the front office and had to schlep our bags back to the office and over 5 buildings and up stairs to get to the new room. When we were finally settled, the place was lovely with a fully-equipped kitchen and private balcony. We thoroughly enjoyed the adult only pool (they have another one for kids) and cocktails poolside. I wish the pool bar was open later than 7. Not everyone over 50 goes to bed at 8... lol We felt very rushed trying to get checked out by 10. We would consider staying there again though.
1 night romance trip May 11, 2015
"Loved it!"
The staff was friendly and helpful. It was such a nice, relaxing experience.
Other trip May 14, 2015
Nicki
"It is a time share resort not a hotel."
I would have given perfect ratings but the only reason I did not is because there is only maid service every 7 days. I don't mind doing dishes which was made possible by the awesome half size dishwasher. It had an amazingly huge full size fridge, freezer, and oven which was also amazing. There was also a stackable washer and dryer which is awesome with a six month old. I just feel with every day maid service like a hotel we would have kept it cleaner and the floors would have been cleaner. The last thing you want to do on vacation is sweep and mop which it needed. When asked they provided a broom but no mop so since I didn't purchase one it did not get mopped during my stay. They do provide basic items such as soap for all machines, and shower necessities. They also would bring you some of you ran out. The kitchen was also fully stocked with sets of all necessary dishes, cooking utensils, pots pans, and anything you could need to cook with. Super friendly staff, and we would use this resort every time we stayed we loved it so much.
Other trip May 8, 2015
Kim & Tim
Nice place.
2 night family trip Apr 10, 2015
Jorge
"Tons of cockroaches and stinkbugs in our room!"
Though the room itself was nice (the full kitchen was very convenient) - I was disgusted at the amount of cockroaches and bugs in our room. The first night I got there, I nearly stepped on a HUGE cockroach while walking to the bathroom in the middle of the night. In the morning, there was also a giant stinkbug in our bathroom (which I didn't want to kill, because I didn't want to get sprayed!) We killed 3 cockroaches our first day, a few more our 2nd day, a few more on the 3rd....we didn't complain initially because we were there for my grandfathers funeral, and we were dealing with so many things around that that dealing with complaining and switching rooms was more than we had time to deal with. Finally on the 4th day I went to complain to the manager - and after 20 minutes of the staff trying to track down the manager, I was told she couldn't be found and she would call me back. I never heard from the manager, but instead the maintenance manager called me and offered to spray the room, which is completely disgusting to think we would want to stay in a room that had just been sprayed with chemicals for bugs. After checkout we were contacted by a manager who was unable to help us because the room was booked through expedia - we were told again we would get another call back (we had requested a partial refund). It's been 3 days and still have not heard back. Totally disappointed.
Other trip May 8, 2015
"not the greatest"
Checkout time way to early. We were with a group the lagoon was not working. This meant all the kids were at the adult pool. We all went to pool but could not enjoy it. Pillows were flat. Our wedding group was spread out 4 floors apart. Rooms are nice and clean. But that did not makeup for the other issues.
Other trip May 5, 2015
wedding party
"Wedding party"
Stayed with wedding party and it was a beautiful place to stay. Wish we stayed another day!
1 night trip with friends May 2, 2015
Jalene
"Started with a bad experience....."
The 1st room we were given was dingy, shabby, dark and dirty. Back to the office we went. The 2nd room was a lovely suite in a brand new building. The lagoon pool was closed for repairs so we used the adult pool which was more than adequate. The grounds are lovely and well kept. The location is convenient to stores and there's even a stable across the road for trail rides. I would definitely recommend this place and would hope to stay again.
Other trip May 1, 2015
Gloria
"Pool closed, no warning on website :("
We really liked the hotel. We were not happy that pool was closed & the website did not advise of it. We came down & booked this location for the kids & the pool. We were disappointed to say the least. The staff shrugged their shoulders when we asked about it. No offer to give us a rate break because if the closure. Just looking for a little honesty when we booked the room.
2 night family trip Apr 24, 2015
"Great place"
Had an amazing weekend with my fiance here. Clean room, friendly staff. The only thing that would have made it better is if the lagoon pool were open (resurfacing). We will for sure come back.
Other trip Apr 26, 2015
"Cibola Escape"
A very nice resort with kitchen facilities, I requested an early check in and after a 12 hour drive I was happily accommodated
2 night romance trip Apr 17, 2015
david
"Great Getaway"
This was our 2nd time staying here, this time staying in a Double Suite. We absolutely loved it. Made us forget about any worries while there. My 16year old son actually suggested bringing food back and cooking there, rather than going out to eat because he wanted to lounge around. Were a bit sad to see that the main pool with waterslide wasn't open due to being updated. We were really looking forward to lounging by the pool more than we actually got to. Adult pool that was open not nearly as big, and was fairly crowded while there. There was a wedding being held there one of the nights, and was great to just sit outside our room and listen to the music. Made it an even more enjoyable stay.
Other trip Apr 23, 2015
DB
"Ask about the pool prior to stay."
When researching resort hotels in the Phoenix area the Cibola Vista came out on top as a good combination or price and prior reviews. In visiting Phoenix we were looking for a relaxing resort stay with a nice pool facility. Upon arrival we were informed that the main pool complex was offline for a major renovation. We would have booked elsewhere if we knew this was the case but were offered no incentives or the option to exit our reservation. To be fair, a much smaller, adult pool was still open. However, with the entire complex hanging out there it was very crowded, loud and not relaxing. Room was nice, new, clean and comfortable, however, our balcony overlooked the large pool that was under renovation. Pool was the biggest disappointment, we wouldn't have stayed all the way in Peoria if we had known better. Staff was nice.
Other trip Apr 22, 2015
Traveler
I would go back and stay it was peaceful. It was priced great :)
Other trip Apr 22, 2015
"Bluegreen Cibola, Blues for the traveler"
Nice place, 10 years new. Quick check in, nice location and quiet. Hotel is billed as a resort with a huge kids pool we chose it for this reason, grand kids spring visit. Pool was closed for major repairs, no notice from Hotel MGMT staff, no refunds so we could not change hotels, no offer of anything in return. Room needs new furniture, chairs were in need of replacement/recovering. Bed was broken down on right side, house keeping could not tell unless they actually sat in on it. Concierge was bent on upselling, three consecutive pitches right off the bat, said everything but "Would you like fries with that". Training issue?
2 night family trip Apr 14, 2015
Roger
It was very enjoyable and a beautiful. A clean place that I would recommend to others. I think the length of a message and price could be reduced. I would have loved to get a message but they were quite a bit more than the usual cost. Also pool maintenance was scheduled for a month so the large fun pool was closed. This was in the fine print of our booking but I didn't notice it. I learned that pool maintenance is difficult to schedule from the hotel staff but Schools often schedule spring break around Easter.The pool closed the day after Easter.
Other trip Apr 16, 2015
We had a really nice time there. They are doing maintenance on larger pool so it was closed. This made the smaller pool quite crowded, but still very nice. Resort is so clean and the landscaping and cactus garden are so beautiful! The room was clean. Only thing we noticed was the carpet was worn and had stains. Plumbing all worked fine, and kitchen was great! Full stove, refrigerator, dish washer. Dishes, silverware and pots provided. Housekeeping staff was very polite and asked several times if we needed anything. Maybe need more parking spaces, especially when there was an event, but overall we would go back and recommend it. We had a good time, how could you not with that wonderful weather and the beauty of the resort!
Other trip Apr 15, 2015
Chica
"Pleased"
Fantastic and I will be back
7 night trip Apr 1, 2015
Christie
"Recommend for families"
Loved this resort! Very spacious rooms...great grounds, good service. Only complaints: the cafe took forever to cook our poolside food (they made right by offering up some free items) and an activity that was planned for kids with dj at pool just didn't happen te day/time it was posted. We will definitely be back!
2 night family trip Apr 3, 2015
Everything was good except for the people we had upstairs of our room, they were super noisy. And the sofa bed was in horrible condition to sleep in.
Other trip Apr 5, 2015
mitch
"Nice hotel/resort"
Rooms were beautiful and comfortable. Very relaxing and peaceful!
Other trip Apr 4, 2015
"Oasis in the desert"
I was down for spring training and I found myself in this little gem. My stay was too short to fully enjoy all Cibola had to offer, but I plan on returning again to soak it all in. Thanx for the great stay.
Other trip Apr 3, 2015
Richie
"Nice place to stay with family"
Stayed here with my family, everything was great except the lack of house keeping not coming to take trash out of the room when asked but guess that's how they run. We stayed in building 9 which are the newer units. They are noisy, from hearing neighbors above to hearing plumbing and mechanicals in the ceiling and walls, other than that the place is great. Would stay again
Other trip Apr 3, 2015
Joel
"Cibola Vista"
Great resort, exceptionally clean with very friendly and supportive stall
Other trip Mar 29, 2015
Carl
"Vacation"
Place was dark but overall ok,.. No view, that was disappointing and room was in parking lot
Other trip Mar 28, 2015
"Nice rooms & pool areas but sales pressure."
Pro: Nice rooms and pool areas! Con: Terribly early checkout times of 10:00 AM. Feels like greasy timeshare sales pressure when you get near the offices. If you can ignore that and don't mind getting up early to leave, then its a nice place.
Other trip Mar 28, 2015
"If you like 80's Decor and shabby furniture......"
We chose this "resort" due to photos on line. The room had dirty and frayed carpet. There was no window or fan in the bathroom. The pictures on the wall MUST have came from a garage sale...in 1980. The couch was saggy and recovered in tweed and fake leather. The furniture was old and scratched, dingy and very dark. When we complained at the desk, they told us a manager would call us. He did not. The lobby front desk was heaped with boxes and junk. The coffee table which had a glass top, had dirty fingerprints and cup marks all over it. I went into the ladies room and got a damp paper towel and wiped off a small section of trim on the front of the lobby front desk and it was black with dirt. The ladies room had a bouquet of dusty fake roses and a dowel stuck in a fake fern. It had all the style of a gas station. When you pay for a resort experience, you expect a clean, tasteful resort not a old, dark, dirty room. The grounds as well as surrounding structures (arbor to lobby) were also in need of repair. Three horizontal beams on the arbor were broken down. I plan to refuse payment on my credit card until someone cares enough to contact me and correct these issues. Stay away and save your money.
Other trip Mar 25, 2015
"Beautiful property. I will come back!"
Resort was nearly perfect for my stay. I came to Peoria to enjoy spring training and it was within 30 min. of most fields. Room was very spacious ,clean and comfortable. Hotel only has a café by the pool with limited hours, but was very close to shopping and lots of restaurants. I would definitely stay here next time I visit! ****
Other trip Mar 25, 2015
Sandi
"Wonderful"
Wonderful resort! Only suggestion I have for the resort that is that it would be nice to have table and chairs at the pool not just loungers.
2 night family trip Mar 15, 2015
Carrie
"Great value"
Keep in mind this is a time share resort still in the sales process with additional phases yet to come. The rooms were exceptional with a large kitchen with full sized refrigerator, stove, oven, microwave and dishwasher. The bedroom was well appointed, though it had the old-school bedspread rather than something more comfy. Bathrooms were very clean and well laid out for two people with sinks in separate spaces. Bathtub in the bedroom could be considered very romantic, or misplaced; eye of the beholder.
Other trip Mar 18, 2015
rick
"Good venue for family reunion!"
Great time, villa with 2 bedrooms was very conducive to family reunion!
2 night family trip Mar 6, 2015
bill
"would not recommend the experience!!!"
IT WAS A VERY DISCOURAGING CHECK-IN AND CHECK-OUT. PERHAPS MORE TRAINING OF THE STAFF - IF WAS VERY VERY UNPROFESSIONAL AND SHOWED LACK OF EFFORT.
1 night family trip Mar 3, 2015
Charlotte B
"Great has two pool areas one only for adults."
Stayed in a 3 bedroom with full kitchen, living room, dinning room & 3 bathrooms very nice
Other trip Mar 6, 2015
Joannl
"rooms were nice but no maid services for the week"
no hotel staff. time share did not allow room cleanup sooner than once a week. No room service
Other trip Mar 4, 2015
fred
"The pool is fantastic. The grounds are very nice."
Our room was overall very nice and spacious. The carpets were a little dingy but acceptable. The grounds are very nicely kept and the pool area was great.
Other trip Mar 4, 2015
"Nice Place With Service Issues"
This property appears to have been designed as a condo complex, so perhaps I shouldn't have been surprised when I was hit up to go to a condo sales meeting when I checked in. That may also explain the failure to service the room after the first night of a 2-night stay. Returning late after a day of activity to find unmade beds, no coffee supplies and towels still on the floor marred the stay. Otherwise, the room was a comfortable 1-BR apartment with a nice view overlooking a huge pool. Didn't get a chance to try the pool or the restaurant. Located in a newly built suburban area with plenty of retail and restaurants. The staff was cordial enough, so if they could get their service act together, it woould be a great value.
2 night business trip Feb 28, 2015
Laurance
"gorgeous and clean"
Gorgeous, clean, awesome views, affordable. I did not want to leave. The room, decor, kitchen, etc was amazing. The only negative I could say is the sheets were a bit stiff but honestly don't notice because it's so beautiful and clean inside. Thank you!
1 night family trip Feb 23, 2015
Elissa
We had a good experience. Facilities and grounds were beautiful. Staff was not very informative at check - in. Staff did not volunteer any information unless we asked esp. Regarding what complimentary services were available. Also, they did not volunteer the wi-fi password without us asking. Otherwise, our stay was comfortable.
Other trip Mar 1, 2015
joanne
"Great place for a great price"
This is a time share that rents out apartments during slow seasons. We stayed in what was a small, one bedroom apartment with an apt size washer and dryer. It was great!! Updated rooms. Beautiful pool, hot tub etc. They will not come everyday and make your bed or bring you new towels. They left us plenty of towels. A little out of the way but easy to get to a major highway.
2 night romance trip Feb 25, 2015
"Excellent Vacation!!!!!"
My wife and I wanted a health vacation, and this was PERFECT. Price was reasonable, facilities and staff we're excellent! We rode bikes, hiked, ate well, enjoyed some movies, the sun, the Hot tub and pools. Everything was perfect! We're ready to schedule a return trip ASAP.
Other trip Feb 21, 2015
Ted
"Great room. Fair priced. Need a rental car."
Limited resturants on the premises. Went out for every meal. Lots of 10-12 year old boys running around and in the pools, made for a very noisy pool day. The room was clean, comfortable, quite. Thermostat work great to control room temps. Staff friendly.
2 night trip with friends Feb 13, 2015
anna
We recently moved from the area and were back in town for the weekend. The resort was a wonderful location for us, close to friends, shopping and dining. Would love to stay on longer next time.
Other trip Feb 17, 2015
"Beautiful resort. Close to amenities and highways"
I loved this resort. There were a activities for adults and children. My room was very nice; however, the bathroom was too dark and it was difficult to apply makeup and do hair. (Older part of Resort). Resort staff were exceptional. I felt very safe and comfortable.
Other trip Feb 17, 2015
Cindy
"Fantastic Time"
Had a fantastic time, really enjoyed our stay and will definitely stay again.
1 night family trip Jan 25, 2015