All hotels in Panama City Beach, Florida, United States of America
15817 Front Beach Rd, Panama City Beach, FL, 32413, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

4.8
"Loved the ocean view, beach and pool."
Overall, extremely positive. Loved the location, rooms and view.
Other trip Oct 21, 2013
"Great location great condo"
Condo was everything we had hoped for. Rooms were clean. Views were great. Location was perfect.
Other trip Oct 14, 2013
"Bike Week: We had a blast."
We had a blast. This will be an annual experience and we will definitely stay at the Calypso every year. Love the enclosed parking and our room was perfect.
Other trip Oct 14, 2013
"Beautiful Condo on the Beach"
The room was perfect for my husband and I and our two boys. View was amazing from the 22nd floor. Beach was beautiful.
Other trip Oct 13, 2013
"convenience of beach, shopping and food"
Only suggestions would be improve television, functioning remotes would help, walls and baseboards were scratched from what appeared to be luggage carts.
3 night family trip Sep 27, 2013
Slatton
"Nice condo on the beach"
Enjoyed the spacious, equipped like a home condo looking out at the beach from bedroom and living room.
Other trip Sep 24, 2013
"Family Vacation"
Amazing location. Across the street from Pier Park. Beach access from hotel was perfect. We stayed in a 2 bed 2 bath that was very well equipped and classy. Made you feel at hone. Perfect Beach view from balcony. Will be back next year.
3 night family trip Sep 18, 2013
Sid & family
"GREAT PLACE TO STAY"
NICE CLEAN LOCATION,EASY ACCESS TO FREE PARKING GARAGE. LARGE BEDROOM AND BATH PLUS HALF BATH AND FREE LAUNDRY ROOM INSIDE CONDO WHICH WAS CLEAN AND VERY COMFORTABLE. TWO NICE LARGE POOLS AVAILABLE AND LARGE WELL KEPT BEACH. ALL ROOMS ARE BEACH FRONT WITH LARGE PRIVATE BALCONIES AND GREAT VIEWS. RATES SEEM HIGH BUT WHEN FREE BEACH CHAIRS AND UMBRELLAS PLUS SHOPPING AND ENTERTAINMENT IN WALKING DISTANCE PLUS WAL MART LESS THAN A MILE AWAY AND CONDITION OF BUILDING MAKES IT WORTH THE COST. WHEN PLANNING TO VISIT PCB THIS WILL ALWAYS BE MY FIRST CHOOSE TO STAY. DON,T KNOW IF ROOM 2-1905 IS PRIVATE OWNED BUT IF IT IS YOU HAVE A GREAT VAC. CONDO
Other trip Sep 18, 2013
RICK AND TERESA
"beach was cleaner than the room"
The room was filthy. When you walked on the carpet, the bottom of your feet turned black. There was a picture with broken glass hanging and the pictures of the room did not represent was the room actually looked like. We have stayed at the Calypso before and were very please!!d. Expedia disappointed us as this room should not have been rented out AT ALL!!!
Other trip Sep 18, 2013
"Close to Lots of Attractions"
The biggest thing the Calypso has going for it, is the close proximity to Pier Park. The condo we stayed in was managed by the resort, and you could definitely tell. The condo was not very clean, toilet paper holder falling off wall, kitchen garbage can smelled and had not been cleaned, and just had a unkempt feeling to it. The staff was not friendly and hard to access. The only reason we would stay here again would be because of location.
Other trip Sep 17, 2013
Lucy
"Great hotel in very convenient location"
My husband and I found the facility to be very clean, the staff extremely courteous and the location in perfect walking distance to restaurants and shopping. Within the shopping complex there was also a movie theater. The room had a nice view of the ocean and the City pier.
Other trip Sep 16, 2013
"close to beach"
our stay was great rooms were excellent we stayed on the 17 floor the hotel is next to everything also the staff was very friendly and helpful.
Other trip Sep 16, 2013
"GREAT place to stay!!"
We enjoyed our stay at the Calypso. The room was perfect.
Other trip Sep 9, 2013
JJ
"On the beach across from Pier Park"
We have stayed here 4 times and love it ! It's so nice to be able to walk across the street to Pier Park and stroll around in the evening. With the many dining choices we never have to get in the traffic during High season. The condo's are always clean and the view can't be beat!
Other trip Sep 2, 2013
Aravis
"Choose Another Location"
Room was dirty and the smell of room spray was overpowering when you first walk in.The rugs were in need of immediate replacement. I found the resort staff miserable at best. Even caught one yelling at my daughter, becasue she didn't know her room number, her tune changed when I walked up! View was beautiful, pool was great. Would NOT return.
Other trip Aug 28, 2013
"On the beach."
Excellent place to stay. I will definately be a return customer.
Other trip Aug 26, 2013
"Florida"
Excellent facility. No problems at all. The proximity to shopping made it all worth it too. I'll go back in a heartbeat and would recommend to anybody!
Other trip Aug 8, 2013
"Right on beach and close to places!"
We loved the hotel. It was clean and big. It was right on the beach and close to restaurants and shopping. We never got in our car the whole time!
Other trip Aug 6, 2013
Timbo
Great vacation. Condo was exactly like I expected. No complaints. I will definately stay here again. Location was great.
6 night family trip Jul 26, 2013
"Great location for Pier Park"
It is an easy walk to everything you might need, from food to drinks to shopping
Other trip Aug 4, 2013
"Beautiful hotel steps from the beach ! Loved it !"
Best vacation our family has ever had ! Loved the hotel and the room was amazing !
Other trip Aug 4, 2013
"We loved it!"
Great place to stay. Great location. We will be back.
6 night family trip Jul 22, 2013
"Great Location!"
Great place on the beach and next to Pier Park. Good shopping and restaurants at Pier Park. I will stay here again!
7 night family trip Jul 13, 2013
"Excellent. The Hotel was very nice and convenience"
We enjoyed our stay with Sterling Resorts- Calypso Resort & Towers . The room was very clean and I loved being on the six floor. I do not like being up high in a room.
Tina
"Beautiful beach front condo across from Pier Park"
This was our third time to stay at the Calypso. We love the location because it is walking distance to Pier Park with all of the great shops and dining choices. The beach is beautiful. The condo was very nice and comfortable. Our only negatives were-- There were alot of people staying there so it was a bit crowded when waitng on elevators and something was wrong with our oven as it would not heat up to the correct temperature and had to bake everything on 500 for a very long time. We will definitely stay at Calypso when we go to Panama City! Great place!
7 night family trip Jul 13, 2013
Janet and Jay
My wife and I stayed at this location in 2007 and we returned this year with our kids and my parents because we liked it so much. The resort was exactly how we remembered it and was still in great shape. The unit we has was very comfortable, clean and well maintained. The only drawback was that there was no WI-FI access. They provide CAT5 connections in all units but that isn't much help with an ipad. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The only drawback was the timing of our vacation was during a World Series of Softball so there were a lot of high school aged girls around with their families. New to the area since we were last their is Pier Park. There are restaurants and shopping within walking distance of the resort (1 block away). We will definitely be coming back to this location in the future.
"Very nice accomodations..."
We loved the fact that you could literally jump on the elevator down to the first floor and walk a short distance and you would be on the beach in less than 2 minutes.
Keith
"Best Vacation Ever"
The room we stayed in was gorgeous (2 bedroom on the 18th floor) and came with extra beach chairs and a umbrella. The people at the resort were very friendly from the front desk to the guys you get the assigned beach chairs to the great bartenders at the tiki bar. The proximity to Pier Park was phenomenal and the kids enjoyed the food, music and mini amusement park complete with zip lining at night. The beach was the best. Pure white powder sand that doesn't get too hot even at 85 degrees. Oh and yes the elevators were a little bit of a wait sometimes but if that is what you pick to complain about in paradise you have bigger issues! We will definitely return!!!
9 night trip May 25, 2013
"Perfect location at a nice hotel."
Third time visiting the same hotel. Won't stay anywhere else.
Other trip Jul 16, 2013
"Closest resort to pier park"
Very clean,great staff,excellent oceanfront tiki bar
4 night trip with friends Jul 9, 2013
"Great view."
Parking inconvenient, Check In, Check Out, & getting to your room is a nightmare.
Other trip Jul 15, 2013
"Great for teens"
Great for teens to be able to walk to Pier Park and for us parents not to have to drive places. Only complaint was that elevators were slow and overloaded - we walked a lot of stairs rather than waiting on them.
4 night trip Jul 3, 2013
It was very busy.
5 night family trip Jun 30, 2013
"Nice hotel, friendly staff, right on the beach."
The condo was nice, friendly staff, right on the beach and very close to Pier Park. The beach service located outside the hotel for umbrellas and chairs was great too.The children loved playing in the water and soaking up the sun as much as the adults did. We jet skied a couple of days and enjoyed that too. We also went to Pier Park every night of our stay except one. The children also enjoyed zip-lining a a nearby spot. We all enjoyed the great food, seafood and steaks alike. PC Beach has always been a favorite place for both my husband and myself. We have enjoyed passing that along to our children. I only wish it wasnt such a long drive. We are considering two weeks next time.
Other trip Jul 5, 2013
JP
"Great hotel close to everything you would need!"
Loved the hotel and all its benefits. The front desk was always very helpful and friendly.
Other trip Jul 3, 2013
Shirley
"Nice place on the beach"
Friendly staff, great views, conveniently located (within walking distance to pier park), nice amenities, easily accessible, clean
Other trip Jun 16, 2013
Denise
"Lovely hotel , close to beach and shopping."
This was our second time at the Calypso Resort and just as before we were not disappointed. It was amazing a d we really enjoyed our stay. We are already looking forward to next year.
Other trip Jun 13, 2013
Vivian
"Calypso 6/6-6/9"
Excellent service,location and comfort. Highly recommend it to all. We had 5 adults and 2 children in a two bedroom w/ bunks and had plenty of room.
3 night trip Jun 6, 2013
"FAMILY TIME!"
SHORT BUT NICE!
3 night family trip May 30, 2013
"Where the action is"
Holiday traffic and crowding in this area in general detracted from our experience. Location to food/shopping is great. Beach is very nice, make sure beach chairs/parasol rental is included in your deal because it's $$$$. Room was very nice, well equiped for a lenthy stay if you could afford it........
Other trip Jun 4, 2013
Jon and Nancy
"Calypso Resort - Great Location and Beautiful View"
We just arrived back home and already miss the beach, but isn't that how it always is? We had read several negative reviews about Calypso but our experience was great. We arrived very early and the staff got us into our room four hours early. The room was clean, the staff very hospitable, and the proximity to Pier Park was great. Close to live music, beachfront restaurants, and decent drinking establishments. Visit the Tiki Bar on Calypso's property for great drink specials and a wonderful view. Highly recommend staying here. We will again!
4 night romance trip May 16, 2013
"Just OK"
Draperies dirty, shower curtain had mold and mildew. 2 of the four TV's caught only one channel, location is the only reason to stay at the calypso room 402
Other trip Apr 15, 2013
Beach view was great. Room very nice. Great beach and location.
6 night family trip Mar 23, 2013
Tommy
LOVED the condo - I've stayed at many condos on the beach in PC but this one was the best. Hotels.com was great and the condo was great. The service with regard to on-site check in was not so great. I felt as though I was being hassled a bit because I made the purchase through a "wholesaler". They initially put me in a cheaper unit with a floor plan that was different than I reserved and it reeked of smoke. They blamed this mess up on the "wholesaler" even though my reservation clearly indicated which type of unit I reserved. Felt like I was getting the "leftovers" as a result of my "wholesaler purchase" status. That being said, when I asked them to correct the problem, they did and they gave me the floor plan I reserved - and a condo that exceeded expectations in every way. My only suggestion for the room itself would be to offer wi-fi, even if you have to pay for it, it would be nice to have the option.
3 night trip Mar 17, 2013
"Awesome!!!!"
Awesome place. Location was perfect. Will be back.
Other trip Jan 4, 2013
Good location and nice condo, however the additional rates that were added make the rate very misleading. Outside service personnel was less than friendly.
3 night trip Oct 11, 2012
"Bike Week Vacation"
We have enjoyed staying at the Calypso for the last three years. I would highly recommend this resort to anyone
Other trip Oct 14, 2012
"It's 'ok' for the money."
I like the location, it was very clean and Kitchen was awesome. Bring your own KAT5 internet cord or be prepared to buy one when you get there. The Sofa Bed was bad. To sleep on and to sit on - I think it must have been broken. The King mattress was bad. My back still hurts....48 hours later. The Room Numbers are very confusing, the after hours desk where you get your code from don't understand the room numbers either....we were told our room number was "1907" nineteen-o-seven....we went to room "1907" displayed as "1-907" and both were wrong. Our room number was literally "1-1907"..... When they tell you your room number, put a "1" in front of it....at least for the "east" tower.....Maybe the 'west" tower is "2-1907".....I don't know, I didn't take the time to look, anyway, it's very confusing.....especially when you get there at midnight. I would go back, but I would ask for a different room.
Other trip Oct 9, 2012
Rhonda
"Choose this Hotel"
Awesome stay, would recommend it to everyone. Location is great, the room was clean, bed was super comfy. Nothing negative to remark upon.
Other trip Sep 20, 2012
"Great family vacation"
Great rooms. Great location. We walked everywhere.
3 night trip Sep 14, 2012