All hotels in Jonesville, North Carolina, United States of America
5702 US Hwy 21, Jonesville, NC, 28642, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

2.9
"Quick overnighter"
Bare bones older motel. Cheap place just to spend the night. Room didn't even have an alarm clock. Didn't like that they had to copy my driver license and put $35 extra on my card to be credited when I returned the key.
1 night romance trip Jun 20, 2015
"Nice place to stay for a nite."
Clean room, easy to get to from the highway, nice comfortable bed, hotel older, room was old, not a bad place to stay for a nite when traveling, price a little high in my opinion.
1 night business trip Jun 3, 2015
"Good for a night; if you don't mind road noise"
Older motel in need of a makeover. The room was clean. The night attendant was great. It is just off of the highway, so you hear every car that drives by. I just needed a place to crash for the night, and it served the purpose. I would stay again, but I wouldn't bring the mrs.
1 night business trip May 29, 2015
robert
"Very pleased"
This was a late night stop on a long trip and we were very pleased w/ the room. The hotel is off the highway but not in a busy area. The next exit up is a busy one if you are looking for things to do or places to eat but this hotel is good for value and comfort.
1 night family trip Apr 3, 2015
charles
"Bottom dollar, bottom quality"
What you should expect for a cheap hotel... Bottom end... Not a family place.
1 night family trip Feb 22, 2015
Kyle
"R and R"
Arrived late. Just wanted to relax and get some sleep. The location was quiet (and I was glad) but if I had wanted something to eat, there was only one pizza place and I believe it was too far to walk. Actually, we liked this hotel because all we really need is a comfortable bed and a clean bathroom. The price was certainly right and the reviews were positive. We'd stay here again.
1 night romance trip Jan 30, 2015
robert
Too loud. Could hear road noise, people outside room and doors slamming closed throughout the evening.
Other trip Jan 21, 2015
"Clean hotel"
Our room was clean - towels and linens smelled clean and fresh - shower was wonderfully hot - bed was comfortable - front desk person was helpful and polite. We would definitely stay there again, and recommend it to others.
"Time of need"
We had to move quickly in this area because my wife started a new job and we didnt have time to find a rental. We had our family dog too. So this hotel was pet friendly had a great rate and the owner was very hospitable and aiming to please. Nothing fancy but clean, bug free and comfortable enough.
7 night business trip Oct 18, 2014
Franklin
"Last Minute booking"
The staff was very nice. I drive in from out of town due to a death in the family.
Other trip Oct 21, 2014
Will
"Easy to find"
Very cheap rates and easy check-out. Worn bed spreads detracted from an overall very nice stay.
Other trip Oct 20, 2014
Ellis
"Stop over from Florida"
Stay was for an over night passing through on my way home from Florida. Staff was very friendly and place convenient to the interstate. Room was clean and ok for a stop over. Will consider again as they also allow pets.
1 night trip Oct 15, 2014
"A GOOD Place to rest when traveling."
I rated this "5's" across the board because I was traveling from Florida to New York and chose this as my stop-over. The location was in a quiet area, away loud noises and Mall-like traffic and conditions. The bathroom is a bit small and they use un-fitted sheets. Nonetheless, it was comfortable and convenient for "just passing through". The TV has a nice selection of channels and I found the room very spacious. I booked through Hotels.com and received an excellent rate. There are two small stores open during the day for snacks and such, if you need them. I will definitely stop again if making this trip. If you want a lot of Amenities, I would not use this motel. But this is not necessarily a "negative" in my opinion.
1 night business trip Oct 2, 2014
"Clean basic hotel"
No frills hotel but the rooms were clean. No continental breakfast and no coffee in room but served our purpose.
1 night trip Aug 28, 2014
"Over night stay"
The bath tub was gross. The bed was hard. One positive was the amount of pillows provided.
1 night trip Aug 29, 2014
"Great hotel for the money"
Older hotel but well maintained and clean. If your looking for a good value this one is hard to beat.
1 night trip Jul 3, 2014
"Just what I needed"
This is a basic hotel. I only needed a place to stay. The room was clean and well-furnished at a really great price.
1 night trip May 3, 2014
"no restaurants near by"
overall ok for 1 night with a little pet !
1 night trip Apr 19, 2014
Heinz
"Good for place to crash for the night"
Good price, right off freeway, food close by at next exit, friendly clerk.
1 night family trip Apr 20, 2014
"Clean and right next to Highway"
We have stayed at different hotels on are way from Ohio to Hilton Head Island. We stayed in Wytheville and Statesville and Elkin, Jonesville. It takes about 61/2 hours to get to with one stop from Ohio. Then about 51/2 to Hilton Head. There is not much in the area one Restaurant and a gas station. I read in Trip Advisor the food at the restaurant is good Southern BBQ. I did not eat there. The room was clean and the staff was very friendly. Bed was comfortable no bugs anywhere. There is some highway noise but you are right by the Highway. There is Wi-Fi and a old TV no flat screen but that was ok . There is no breakfast, but for the price that was ok. We arrived at 9:30 and were on the road the next day at 7. Basically it was clean and convenient to Highway. We have been travelling to Hilton Head for 20 years so we have tried a lot of hotels. So like I have said it is clean and I would recommend it
1 night trip Mar 28, 2014
Doug
"You get what you pay for"
Ah Ahhh ah ah by by cheap cheap cheap welcome don't have anything else to say about it
Other trip Mar 10, 2014
"Just stopped to sleep"
We only stopped to sleep from a night if driving. That is all I would stay. No fridge, sink in main room, no wifi (although posted). Highway was really close and could be heard all night. Left at 6:15 the next morning. It was a means to an end.
1 night trip Mar 7, 2014
"Good, cheap, clean lodging"
I really enjoyed my stay at this establishment. I was in town for a wedding, and picked this hotel due to its location next to the interstate exit and price (less than half the quoted price for the hotel recommended by the wedding party). It's a bit dated, and there's not much in the vicinity, but the friendliness and helpfulness of the manager and the cleanliness of the room more than make up for its age. I had a number of questions over the course of my two-day stay and the manager helpfully answered them all. I would stay here again if ever in the area, no doubt about it. Highly recommended.
3 night trip Oct 31, 2013
"5 Stars and 5 more Stars!"
omg! It is easy to find, back of a gas station and restaurant. NICE location. The interstate is literally at your "front door" if you love to hear the roar of the traffic - yet - close the door and you won't hear it at all! The only "thing missing" was no little package of tissues :-) Seriously, I would HIGHLY recommend this motel. Especially if your destination is Jonesville or Elkin, just turn right out of the lot and go straight into town!
1 night trip Dec 18, 2012
Ronda

"Never Again"
We were greeted in our room with bugs on the wall. Needless to say, this was a very uncomfortable night worrying about what was crawling around in the room. Will never stay with this hotel chain again.
1 night family trip Mar 21, 2015
"Don't Bother!"
Spent most of the evening killing stink bugs crawling on the walls. Fridge made a loud humming noise on and off all night.
Other trip Oct 9, 2014
Wayne

"Helt OK, det var ju billigt"
Låg bra till utmed vägen för ett stopp. Ingen frukost fanns men gångavstånd till "mack" och matställe
1 night trip May 11, 2015
Kjell
SE
"normal"
Este es el tipico hotel de paso, limpio, sin lujos, economico, con lo necesario. Tiene parking gratuito y tiene tambien maquina de hielos. No tengo ninguna queja, esta bien Para una noche si vas de paso esta bien o si buscas algo no muy caro. Hotel limpio y habitaciones normales.
1 night romance trip May 3, 2014
1 night trip Jul 21, 2012

TripAdvisor reviews for Americas Best Value Inn - Jonesville

"Look No Further"
06/18/15 Betty K Jacksonville, Florida
When you have been traveling all day and need a place to sleep, this is the stop to make. It's a no frills room that is clean and comfortable. It's right off the highway and a perfect stop for us when going from Florida to Pennsylvania. We never heard any highway noise on the ground floor. We have paid way more money for the same accommodations in resort areas. This is indeed a good value for the price. It is not a 4 or 5 star hotel, so don't go in expecting one and you won't be disappointed. Having a refrigerator in the room is always a plus. Definitely recommend this place!
03/23/15 JamesConnie F Salem, Ohio
On way back from Florida and happened upon this place after a very long and exhausting day.......Great overnight stay! Reasonably priced, check in friendly, comfortable bed, clean room and lots of hot water! Will surely stay again......
"Sleepover"
11/24/14 Shay0317 Rock Hill, South Carolina
This is your very basic older property. Fairly clean and had refrig/mv in room. Nice feature as we travel with medication. Allow pets @ $10pp/pn. There is no restaurant..nearby place is closed. Plan on sleeping and cleaning up and leaving. Desk person very pleasant.
"An Excellent Budget Inn"
09/10/14 Clemson59
Have stayed at this motel on two occasions while traveling through NC. Recognize from the name that this is not a "5-Star" motel, but it is clean, quiet and comfortable. Good local restaurant close by. Good accommodations for the price; will stay again, and have no problem recommending.
"Great Value and Rest!"
06/10/14 dhorne82 Statesville, North Carolina
Read several reviews on this hotel before booking. My husband and I were driving only 40 minutes from home to begin a long weekend to celebrate our anniversary. The price was wonderful and the room VERY clean and comfortable. The mattress was so comfortable I looked to see the brand - Serta Perfect Sleeper! And that was what we did, slept perfectly. It is not a fancy hotel nor does it have amenities for a long vacation, but for a quick get away, on the way to the next stop or for the weary traveler this place was great. The manager was extremely nice. This would also be an excellent place to stay if attending the many fall/spring events in the Wilkes, Yadkin and Northern Iredell County areas. The manager suggest booking 6 months early if attending Merle Fest!
"Heading to Snowshoe, WV for NY 2014"
01/09/14 susan32765 Oviedo, Florida
We stayed overnight here on our way up to snowshoe for a family vacation. Of course, they welcomed our pet that was also vacationing with her family. She, most of all, was excited to be accepted by the hotel. This made it possible for her to vacation with her family. The hotel was very accomodating and clean and warm. Thank you for having our entire family.
"Would stay again"
12/31/13 misspainesville Painesville, Ohio
Hotel is basic clean with comfortable. Front desk clerk was helpful beyond my expectations. Nearby advertised restaurant was closed Sunday evening when we arrived and when we left Monday am ... disappointing.
"Update - pretty good value for the price."
12/19/13 woodsdweller Manchester, Maine
So I gave this a bad review a couple of years ago but the recent reviews made me want to try it again. This is a very, very basic motel, but it did have microwave and fridge, was clean and our room with a king bed was spacious for a motel and had a little table and two chairs. There is no breakfast, no coffee in the room, no hair dryer, but it is comfortable enough and has a TV and darn good free wireless Internet. It is a short walk to Glenn's Restaurant that serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. I am rating this restaurant separately but will say it's a good value for a couple to spend around $80 for dinner, hotel and then breakfast.
"Good Value"
11/24/13 jdenny41 Caledonia
I thought, being near the highway that we would be bothered by the noise. But we were not. If you are looking for an inexpensive nights sleep this is a good bet. No frills but you get what you pay for.
"Suited it's purpose"
10/27/13 Bruce S Hyde Park, New York
Due to race at Martinsville & football game at Virginia Tech other hotels in the area had jacked up their rates and refusing to pay the higher price stayed on the road until reaching here. Place is dated for sure, but if you over look that fact, it was just what I needed. A place to lay my head and have a cup of coffee in the morning, which is all they offer. So if you need such a hotel I'd recommend spending the night, price fit what I received in return.