All hotels in Flushing, New York, United States of America
137-07 Northern Boulevard, Flushing, NY, 11354, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"MetsGame And Family"
Nice hotel. A lot of airline folks stay here as well. Great staff. The neighborhood is a little dicey......
3 night family trip Jul 10, 2015
Nice hotel in queens. I would stay again. Not great food right around hotel though.
1 night romance trip Jul 2, 2015
deborah
"Diamond in the rough"
When in queens,no other place compares
1 night trip Jul 10, 2015
"Don't sleep on street side."
Had 2nd floor front street room, AC was mad loud and street noise super clear from the room. Couldn't sleep. Don't ever sleep on street side
1 night business trip Jul 5, 2015
Yuan
"lst visit to New York"
this was my first visit to New York and the Marco LaGuardia was our last hotel on our visit. Very nice, nice clean rooms, and we were regretful when it was time to leave...a most pleasant and enjoyable stay...Thanks, a satisfied Californian
1 night romance trip Jun 29, 2015
Wendy
Stayed on 5th floor which has an awesome balcony looking out towards LGA and QUEENS. I would highly recommend this floor with the balcony/patio.
2 night trip Jun 20, 2015
Nathan
Great hotel
1 night romance trip Jun 23, 2015
john E
"Great day near airport"
Wish they had pool also rest was perfect
1 night romance trip Jun 23, 2015
"Far exceeded expectations"
I came here for a night during Belmont Stakes weekend. My girlfriend and I were a bit skeptical when we first arrived at the hotel but boy were we wrong! The hotel staff was extremely professional and seemed to genuinely care that we had a great stay. They surprised us with a free room upgrade to a suite that made our stay even better. Then when we later ordered food for pick up from the Italian restaurant inside, we received the same exceptional service. The food was running only 10 minutes late, but the staff was extremely apologetic and gave us free wine and delicious cookies from a nearby Italian bakery along with our meal. We never complained and 10 minutes seemed like a reasonable time to wait, but the staff still took it upon themselves to make it up to us. We felt downright spoiled at this place and I wish we took down the names of the staff we met so I could call their manager and tell them how amazing they were. If I ever have to stay in the city again, the Marco LaGuardia Hotel will be at the top of my list!
1 night romance trip Jun 6, 2015
"Top Notch, can't go wrong in Flushing."
In Queens for a family event. The Marco was ideal for what we needed for three nights. Staff were very good, friendly and very helpful. Eddy, the concierge hooked us up with a car service which eased our pressures quite a bit. The on-site Italian restaurant was exceptional. First class service and quality in an intimate setting. The covenience store right next door has a small restaurant in the back for short order food. The room was exceptionally clean and we did not have any issues. Highly recommended if you're needing a good place near LaGuardia.
3 night family trip May 29, 2015
We had a nice weekend with tickets to Forest Hillls Stadium, a short cab ride away. Staff friendly and informative, room pleasant.
1 night romance trip May 30, 2015
"Great Stay with family"
Overall great stay. Rooms are large and updated with all necessary ammenities. The hotel is a close walk to the 7train and the hotel provides a shuttle service too/from LGA. Will definitely stay here again.
5 night family trip May 15, 2015
"NY college point trip"
I enjoyed my stay
1 night business trip May 4, 2015
Carly
"Surprised"
I was surprised by the size of the room, being in New York at the price and conscience to the airport. I was pleased and will stay again if in area.
1 night business trip Apr 30, 2015
SHARON
"awesomeness"
this hotel exceeded our expectations! Courteous front desk and shuttle service. Impressed driver knew another route into laguardia airport to avoid traffic. The bathroom amenities were the best I've ever had!!! Smelled great and wasn't abrasive compared to other hotels. The room was quite humid, could the weather? But it made my skin glow! Will definitely consider staying again.
2 night family trip Apr 17, 2015
"DO NOT STAY HERE!!"
Management is completely uncooperative!!! Terrible customer service!
Other trip Apr 24, 2015
"rudeness"
the guys at the counter were so rude.
Response by Marco LaGuardia Hotel by Lexington
I appologize for any inconvenience you have experienced, I would like to hear a little more of his dissatisfaction in order to remedy and prevent from happening again. I hope we get another chance to serve you as you deserve.
1 night trip Apr 19, 2015
"College Visit/Mets Game"
Our visit was a quick one night stay but it was an extremely comfortable stay. I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone needing to stay in the area!!!
1 night family trip Apr 14, 2015
Jackulyn
Clean, nice hotel, very nice staff but AC is too noisy at night.
Response by Marco LaGuardia Hotel by Lexington
Thank you for taking the time to share your good experience and satisfaction at Marco LaGuardia Hotel, your comments are highly appreciated and motivate us to continue our dedication to your service. We will work on the A/C units to improve on it, thanks for letting us know
Other trip Apr 4, 2015
"Good for a one night stay near the airport."
Room - very nice but basic, but close proximity to the airport could use more sound-proof windows. Honestly though, I didn't hear anything while sleeping. Lobby - under construction. Looks like it will be nice when done but right now it is a bit of a train wreck. Desk - Took a lot longer than it should have. $200 cc reserve for incidentals was a bit of a surprise. Restaurant - Attached restaurant was excellent. Neighborhood - on a busy road, no street parking, area seemed a bit run down. Shuttle - convenient LaGuardia shuttle service. I noticed a lot of flight crew staying here - not sure if that means anything or not.
1 night business trip Mar 17, 2015
Daryl
"Longest 2.2 miles from the airport"
Hotel currently under construction. Noisy. Heater in room is something out of the 1970's. Incredibly loud. Friendly and helpful staff. Thank goodness for airport shuttle. I can't imagine how much a taxi would have cost.
Other trip Mar 8, 2015
ingrid
"Clean Average Hotel"
Lobby under construction/renovation, so not sure what that looks like. Avg room, has fridge and microwave, near Main St. And lots of food/shopping. Ten mins walking to trains.
2 night business trip Mar 1, 2015
"Simple and relaxing in Flushing"
The Marco is a convenient place to stay in Flushing, New York. It's a 10 min walk to the 7 Line to head into the city. The rooms are clean and the staff are friendly. One thing I wasn't happy about is that through booking with Hotels.com, Marco does not offer complimentary breakfast at the adjacent restaurant, you would need to book with them.
2 night romance trip Feb 20, 2015
Bernard
Well it proved to be far behind exspecatations,just to mention,a free shuttle service was not provided since our flight was to early,therfore we had to take a cab to LGA,VIP service is a nonesense,which means like free airport shuttle??? A real joke,either can I recommend this hotel to anyone. So in view of the facts,I will never select this hotel again. Sigurdur Sigurdsson
Response by Marco LaGuardia Hotel by Lexington
I apologize for any inconvenience you have experienced, thank you for take the time to let us know your dissatisfaction.
Other trip Feb 26, 2015
SIGURDSSON
bad location ok hotel.. the hotel was ok. on a main road.. so it was kind of noisy
Other trip Feb 19, 2015
sham
"Short and sweet, the stay in this hotel was just w"
My sister and I had to fly up to New York, to bury our 96.5 year old father who had passed away on Monday, February 2nd, 2015. As he had pre-paid for his burial services and all, we needed to get to NYC quickly, and return home to Florida just as quickly. Things seemed to fall into place, as the air arrangements went through smoothly and we found round trip flights from Daytona Beach airport to LaGuardia and back. Understandably, we were both very stressed and when we checked into this hotel, we were quite pleasantly surprised. Everything about the Marco was a delight. The lobby was clean; the reservations were clearly made and the desk staff were accommodating. The room was large and clean and had all the amenities necessary for a short stay. We used the hotel shuttle to return to LaGuardia on Saturday and that simply capped off a very pleasant stay, under the most difficult of circumstances. Were we to need to return to New York again, especially to the Queens area, there is no question but that we will return to the Marco hotel in the future. It is, quite simply, exactly how a hotel should be run.
Other trip Feb 9, 2015
Eliza
"Hotel Worked..."
Only hotel available around LGA after a weather cancelled flight. It was a room, bed and shower:)
1 night business trip Feb 2, 2015
"Nice hotel close to LGA airport with a free shuttl"
Great place with a restaurant inside that has won awards. Good food.
Other trip Feb 4, 2015
"Very nice and friendly experience."
My stay at this hotel was amazing, loved it and would return should I need to again. I would recommend this hotel to family and friends alike.
Other trip Jan 21, 2015
The room is very nice. Like it. The price is good for two or three.
Response by Marco LaGuardia Hotel by Lexington
Thank you very much for taking the time to give your feed back, we appreciate your business and your comment is very appreciated.
Other trip Jan 9, 2015
"Not Recommended"
Could be better. Day time staff is pretty terrible.
Other trip Jan 4, 2015
Stephen
"Favorite hotel just outside NYC"
This is such a great hotel for the money. Clean, modern and nice people.
Response by Marco LaGuardia Hotel by Lexington
We appreciate your time to give us the feed back, your comments are very valuable, We appreciate your business
1 night romance trip Dec 31, 2014
david
"NYC NYE"
Thanks for the easy transaction, nice hotel, easy access to everything!!
Response by Marco LaGuardia Hotel by Lexington
Thank you very much for your comments, We appreciate your patronage.
3 night family trip Dec 30, 2014
too normal to reach an overall rate of 4.2. the hotel does't look as nice as it is on the expedia website. everything there was just ok.
Other trip Jan 3, 2015
Marco Hotel is one of the best hotels in Flushing. Everything was fantastic.
Response by Marco LaGuardia Hotel by Lexington
Your comment is highly appreciated, Thanks for your patronage.
Other trip Dec 31, 2014
"Nice hotel close to laguardia"
Stayed here one night on way to laguardia. Comfortable and clean room. Courteous staff. Shuttle to airport
Response by Marco LaGuardia Hotel by Lexington
thank you very much for your comments, we really appreciate you taking the time for your feed back. Thanks for your patronage.
Other trip Dec 21, 2014
jojo
It's my worst experience in Expedia. There is no such thing called VIP amenities. Unfriendly staff.
Other trip Dec 21, 2014
M
"I wont stay again"
The hotel was no where near LaGuardia airport, no parking, way over priced should be 69.00 rate
1 night business trip Dec 15, 2014
Giuseppe
"Great location for people who enjoy Chinese food"
Front personnel are very helpful and are willing to help as much as they can. We asked for many things such as direction, transportation arrangement. Best of all they are able to accommodation our request of 1 and 1/2 hours late check out . We have to travel for interview and also finding places and transportation for the next interview thus their help had save us the headache and money.
2 night family trip Dec 13, 2014
sirinipar
"Need hotel stay?"
Nice hotel!! Kelly gave excellent customer service! Need to work on shuttle service. Overall excellent, I recommend highly☺️
2 night family trip Dec 10, 2014
"Clean but small"
Room is clean but small. This is nothing more than a place to sleep. Nice restaurant for dinner but not for breakfast. Cheaper alternative to Manhattan hotels.
5 night family trip Dec 5, 2014
"Eddie makes the hotel"
Nice hotel neighborhood is ok
1 night business trip Dec 5, 2014
Ed
"You are in Chinatown!"
shuttle service to/from airport was good, reception staff were excellent, very friendly and helpful. Room was fine but it was very cold outside and heater was located in one area of room, which provided heat there but over by the window, the convection made the area very cold so room was either hot or cold depending on where you were. A plus to have the 7 line into Manhattan so close, but the walk to and from the subway is not very pleasant and this really is a Chinese only orientated area. Walls and floors were thin in the room; someone apparently checked in above me around 1.30am and the crashing and banging of (presumably) suitcases on the floor was ridiculously loud.
Other trip Dec 10, 2014
"Clean and comfortable"
We stayed at Marco Lagardia for two nights and it was very clean and comfortable. The staff was very pleasant. I would stay there again. My only thing is parking, but it was a weekend so we found parking on the road. But overall it was a very nice stay.
2 night romance trip Nov 29, 2014
"Nice hotel--Not so nice neighborhood"
The hotel and staff were very nice and the breakfast buffet was good. It seems like it caters alot to airline staff. The room was clean and quiet. There was on-street parking in front of the hotel until 9 am. The side street and the street behind were pretty unsavory with several "massage parlors." Locals I talked to said that the police patrolled the area regularly. I parked there first and then moved my car to the street in front. The manager (maybe the owner) was really nice and pointed out where longer free parking was available. My co-workers walked to Main Street at 11 pm and found some very authentic Chinese food and other restaurants still open. The neighborhood did not seem to deter them. My wife found that light rail was within walking distance and only cost $2.50 (Yes, only two bucks fifity) to get to Manhattan. That's right! It is only a $2.50 train ticket into Manhattan from here. Wow!
Other trip Nov 24, 2014
Jasper
"Close to subway"
Easy access to the subway, convenient location, great view from our room.
Other trip Nov 2, 2014
"Very Pleased"
Booked this hotel last minute and was very pleased! It's a short 10min walk to the #7 subway which takes you right to times square. Staff was very nice, and allowed me and my girlfriend to keep our bags at the hotel while we went out on the town one last time (after we had already checked out). Airport shuttle guy could use some personallity skills though. Will be backn in early December. Thanks!
1 night romance trip Oct 23, 2014
"No Problems"
Price was very good compared to other options. Staff was courteous and was very accommodating when I needed an early check-in. Room was small but clean, bed was comfortable. Parking was $19(24h) in a garage next door and had easy access to the hotel. The $12 breakfast buffet in the restaurant was OK. Overall it was a good experience and I would stay there again when in the area.
1 night romance trip Oct 18, 2014
"Their restaurant was awful"
Everything about the hotel was better than average but they need to pay attention on their restaurant. The restaurant is maybe run by someone else but it is their reputation too. Food, service and their staff are terrible. Eat somewhere else.
Other trip Oct 20, 2014