All hotels in Flushing, New York, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here137-07 Northern Boulevard, Flushing, NY, 11354, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Great for going to the US Open or Citi Field"
Love the free shuttle back and forth from the US Open and Citi Field. Nice boutique hotel, easy to get to since you don't have to drive to Manhattan. Very clean, nice rooms. It is a short walk to the 7 train if you wanted to get into the city that way, but it is nice to take the shuttle to the US Open and take the Long Island Railroad from there.
2 night trip with friends Aug 29, 2014
Rey
"Super convenient for US Open and LaGuardia"
This hotel was classy, clean, quiet and super-convenient for anyone traveling via LaGuardia and/or attending the US Open. They offered convenient shuttles both to the airport and to the US Open; however, we chose to explore the local surroundings with an easy walk to Flushing Meadows park and a quick, one-stop subway ride and 5-min walk back. We enjoyed the cultural experience of walking through Main Street and Roosevelt Ave, a very Chinese and Korean section of NYC.
1 night trip Aug 30, 2014
"great hotel!"
We have been upgraded from 2 queen beds to 2 king beds in seperate room. We also have a huge living room and kitchen and all the stuff. It is very comfortable for a family vacation!
3 night family trip Aug 23, 2014
Amy Wu
"Staff has poor manner"
Worst in my life.The staff does not know what he is doing and the manager even worst.
Other trip Aug 24, 2014
travel
"Very nice hotel on Northern Blvd."
I enjoyed staying at this hotel. The staff was excellent and the room was actually spacious and very clean. They have a deal with the parking garage downstairs from the hotel for $19 per night or if you just need to park for an hour, they only charge $3.00 It was close to korean/chinese restaurants and shops. I would recommend to a friend and I will stay there again.
Response by Marco LaGuardia Hotel by Lexington
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at Marco LaGuardia Hotel, your comments are very valuable to us.
Other trip Aug 18, 2014
Daleena
"Fantastic"
Free upgrade, good service. Latr checkout very fast
Response by Marco LaGuardia Hotel by Lexington
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at Marco LaGuardia Hotel, your comments are very valuable to us, your feed back make the difference and will motivate us to continue with our outstanding service.
Other trip Aug 17, 2014
Jae
"Easy for Chinese food and shop"
Good
Response by Marco LaGuardia Hotel by Lexington
We appreciate you taking time to share your experience at Marco LaGuardia hotel, your comments are very valuable.
3 night trip Aug 7, 2014
Jingzhe
"Nice boutique hotel."
Late arriving only to find out I screwed up. My reservation was for night before ! Staff was very accommodating and found us a room. Everything was great from that point on
Response by Marco LaGuardia Hotel by Lexington
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at Marco LaGuardia Hotel, your comments make the difference and will motivate us to continue providing an outstanding service.
Other trip Aug 14, 2014
dan
"No hot water!"
Had an early morning flight out of LGA and attempted to take a shower before departing. No hot water! Contacted front desk and they advised to leave water running for 15 minutes as the water comed from the basement and I was on the 7th floor. After 15 minutes still not hot water; absolutely freezing. What a way to start your day at 4:00 AM.
Response by Marco LaGuardia Hotel by Lexington
Thank you to taking the time to advise us of your dissatisfaction. There is never an excuse for providing a valued guest, such as you with anything less than a perfect experience We credit our success in the lodging industry to providing good service and quality accommodations at affordable prices. We appreciate your willingness to take the time to let us know where improvement on our hot water system is needed so that we may continue to maintain our high standards, I apologize for the inconvenience this has caused you and have taken corrective action to ensure that this incident will not occur in the future.
Other trip Aug 8, 2014
"Very nice"
I was very impressed with the hotel and staff. The rooms were were very comfortable and of good size. I really enjoyed my stay.
Other trip Jul 27, 2014
RFC3
Not good at all!! $200 for incidentals is ridiculous, I could see for a weeks stay but 2nights really???? I payed more for incidentals than the stay! Guest services manager was very pushy, very condescending and fake! Tried to tell me to book through the hotel and not through hotels.com. Restaurant help I give an ok too, nothin to write home about. Rooms descent, again nothing all that great. Walked two blocks down to a really nice, shabby chic hotel for dinner and drinks in the rooftop. This will be my new stay every time I'm in Flushing NY! No more Marco!
2 night trip Jul 23, 2014
not friendly
Great! Free upgrade! Will stay for my next trip in New York.
Other trip Jul 22, 2014
"Room was not clean"
The room wasn't clean, the floor near the window was not vcancumed at all. Kind of grouse. The hot water sucks, my son ended up took a cold shower. He didn't know you have to turn on all faucets to get hot water. :(
2 night trip Jul 18, 2014
"stay again"
My stay was very pleasant. The room was very clean and quite comfortable. The manager was very accommodating when I needed assistance. I would definitely stay here again when in the area and would recommend it to anyone who asked.
2 night trip Jul 4, 2014
"Rooms are clean and very large many places to shop"
Everything is within walking distance. Many restaurants and supermarkets close by.
2 night trip Jul 4, 2014
Bruce
"Excellent hotel!"
The Marco LaGuardia Hotel is a nice hotel to stay at for a weekend escapade. I was met with a warm and comfortable atmosphere upon arrival in the lobby. The staff was cordial and accommodating. Check-in took more than 5 minutes, had it not been for some complicated payment regarding booking through 3rd party and not direct. Otherwise, it was a smooth transaction from there. The room were nice and tidy. And spacious! My girlfriend had no complaints - lucky! Free WiFi is provided once you are in your room (username and password are provided). Parking in the area is somewhat disconcerting, since Flushing's main roads are well-known to be a car denting haven, where people are committing the act of parking with their over-sized car in a compact parking space! I opted for a overnight parking at the hotel's parking lot, it was a reasonable price. When it was time to check-out, the staff wanted to ensure that my stay was well and if there was anything else that she can do before my departure. Also, she carefully explained that return customers' will be given discount. Not bad, I will consider for future stays. Overall, an excellent stay!
Other trip Jul 14, 2014
V
"close to airport"
Very friendly folks, clean rooms
1 night business trip Jun 19, 2014
"So so"
So so, but in this area, Flushing, maybe this hotel is best. At next visit Flushing, I will re stay this hotel.
Other trip Jun 23, 2014
soo
"Great hotel near LaGuardia Airport"
Hotel is located in a nice area, with a tree lined boulevard and mom and pop shops. It was comfortable and I felt safe (I am a female). Hotel is nicely appointed - rooms are spacious. Quiet considering it's close to the airport and in the city. Complimentary shuttle to airport was great - I was there in less than 15 minutes. Staff was very friendly. Pillows a bit lumpy and towels a bit tired, but other than that it was a good experience. I would stay here again if I returned to the area.
Other trip Jun 18, 2014
Annie
"Great Value"
I can give this hotel a solid rating. The hotel is very new and clean. Service was great as well. The Italian resturant inside the hotel is fantastic too. We were very please with the Marco and would definitely stay here again the next time we are in NYC. It's close to the subways and trains too.
2 night family trip Jun 8, 2014
Melosh
"Good Place!"
We only stayed one night. We needed a place close to La Guardia, that provided a free shuttle. Marco La Guardia was even better than we anticipated. The staff were very helpful, especially Genesis at the front desk. The room was as clean and comfortable as any I've stayed at anywhere. We really enjoyed the Magna restaurant. Great authentic Italian food and fantastic service from Favio and his wife and the rest of their staff. I would recommend it to anyone who needs a good hotel at a comparatively reasonable rate near La Guardia.
Other trip Jun 12, 2014
Janny
"hotel near subway"
staff is very accomodating and helpfull.............
Other trip Jun 11, 2014
"Convinient hotel near La Guardia"
The shutle picked me up from La Guardia a few minutes after i called. The subway to Manhattan was within walking distance . I was not dependant on the shuttle.
Other trip Jun 10, 2014
Jacob
Hotel stay was great. Got to hotel to check-in and hotel upgraded me to King Suite. Stayed at this hotel before. Still no complaints. Will definitely come here again.
1 night trip May 25, 2014
"jewel"
absolutely one of the best hotels. Friendly staff. especially the manager on staff Saturday evening.
2 night trip May 23, 2014
mick
"very good for La Guardia overnight flights"
We arrived almost at midnight after 11 hrs of flight and left early morning for another flight. The Hotel was very convinient and close by the Airport and it made our stop over nicely and easily.
Other trip May 19, 2014
Levent
"Nice place to stay"
This was a nice play. The staff was very friendly and helpful. Got me a NYC Subway map when I couldn't find one. Only had two pillows on a king sized bed, but brought one up when asked. Restaurant was good, not great. We definitly would stay there again.
Other trip May 10, 2014
Brad
"Great hotel in flushing"
little slice of heaven in Flushing! Great staff nice bartender!!
Other trip Apr 25, 2014
"Excellent hotel close to La Gaurdia"
Hotel was very modern and décor was pleasing. Staff was great. I reserved a deluxe room with 2 beds and was upgraded to a suite without having to ask. Room was spacious, clean and bathroom was also spacious. Granite counter tops in bath and kitchenette. Only one small problem: water took over 20 minutes to get warm in shower and hand basin. We were on the top floor though so that could have been the reason, not sure. Otherwise everything else was excellent. Also has an Italian restaurant attached and they serve an excellent American breakfast buffet in the morning which was complimentary. I would recommend this hotel to anyone wishing to stay in the NYC area as it is very near La Guardia Airport and the price was quite reasonable.
Other trip Apr 25, 2014
"Great Hotel close to LaGuardia"
This hotel was exceptionally clean and very nice inside. The staff was great. I had one minor issue with the shuttle back from the airport when I returned the rental car we had before we checked in to the hotel. I called them at a time when the lone shuttle was at JFK and due to traffic and other passengers needing to be dropped off, it took an hour and a half for them to get to me. A second shuttle would have been nice to have.
Other trip Apr 16, 2014
"Overnight stay"
Hotel rooms were very comfortable and restaurant was also convenient. We enjoyed our short stay.
1 night family trip Apr 10, 2014
Donald
"Nice hotel near Citi Field"
The staff at this hotel were great- very helpful and friendly. Additionally, the room was huge (granted we did get a handicapped room). Room and bathroom were both very clean.
Other trip Apr 14, 2014
"Old hotel"
This hotel is pretty old I don't like it . This hotel is pretty old I don't like it . This hotel is pretty old I don't like it .
Other trip Apr 11, 2014
"Nice hotel close to LaGuardia with free shuttle"
This was a very nice hotel in Flushing, close to LaGuardia airport. The staff was very friendly and accommodating. As someone with a walking disability (but not in a wheelchair), this is very important to me. The restaurant next door offers room service for lunch and dinner and provides the buffet breakfast. I ate all my meals there and everything was reasonably priced (for New York) and tasty. I think I will always stay here when I need a place close to the airport.
Other trip Apr 9, 2014
Lovely staff and amenities, Will say there again.
1 night trip Apr 4, 2014
"Awesome experience first time visiting New York!!"
We took our first trip to new york to go see the Mets play and we couldnt be happier about our stay! We drove up from maryland, the hotel had a parking garage for us to keep our car and they shuttled us to citi field for the game and picked us up! The staff was so friendly, and we loved our shuttle driver Eddie who provided the best service possible!! The rooms are excellent, clean and bed was super comfy!! The restuarant in the hotel has amazing italian food and great service with great hours. We considered our trip to be so perfect it couldn't of went better! We can't wait to plan our next trip back, of course to stay here again!!
Other trip Apr 6, 2014
Brittany
"Convenient to Citi Field"
We only stayed for the night because we went to a Mets game. Convenient to Citi field but that was about it.
1 night trip Mar 31, 2014
Nere
"Excellent location and spacious room"
I enjoyed my stayed at this hotel the room was spacious and clean. It was an excellent location easy access to all the other boroughs from here. I will stayed here again when I go back to New York to visit my family.
Other trip Mar 31, 2014
petra
"Not that great..."
This is a very popular hotel with people traveling from Asia it appears. The surrounding neighborhood is a bit sketchy and run-down. Didn't feel safe really to venture out. It was convenient to LaGuardia, clean, and newer definitely than the surrounding area. If you don't need to venture out of the hotel, it's all right.
1 night business trip Mar 28, 2014
"Nice, Clean Hotel , Comfortable Beds."
Staff was excellent, gave my girlfriend and I recommendations for restaurants in area and best way to get around. Parking Garage under hotel leads directly into building, good rates. Over all very pleased, will stay again.
Other trip Mar 24, 2014
"Good Stay in New York"
Went went to New York to see Cirque du Soleil. I found the Marco La Guardia Hotel to be the perfect place for our visit. The staff and accommodations were excellent. They even provided the shuttle services to and from the venue without charge. The hotel has a restaurant that was affordable and the quality of food was good. Overall, we were satisfied with our stay and would repeat the visit if going back to the area.
Other trip Mar 24, 2014
Aileen
"One night stay between JFK and LaGuardia arports,"
Very pleasant exsperience with everyone I came into contact with: shuttle driver, hotel check-in person, waiter in restaurant. Could not have expected better or friendlieer service.
Other trip Mar 22, 2014
Great staff, great service, clean hotel, very good food from the restaurant downstairs
5 night trip Mar 7, 2014
"Excellent hotel, comfortable, classic, loved it!"
I landed at the Marco by happenstance, lets just say a two day business trip turned into a week long quest to get home. The Marco was a welcome relief. A far cry from the HI's I had been staying at, I (almost) felt like I was at home. So much better than a cookie cutter hotels I'd been bouncing between. The staff was friendly, helpful and prompt. I couldn't be happier, and if I ever make it back to NY for pleasure, I would definitely stay at the Marco. (Adjoining restaurant staff was pleasant, prices were reasonable and food was excellent.
1 night business trip Mar 13, 2014
Kim S.
"Awesome stay"
The staff at the magna were absolutely awesome I can't say enough how much they made my trip that much better . Jean and fabio was the best bartenders ever. Eddie the shuttle driver was great talking to and always point ed us in the right direction. Even if I wasn't there on business this gem of a hotel would have surely missed. The location was great to the subway and prices were reasonable for nyc. I will definitely be back. They offer shuttle service to the airport. Definitely a major plus
Other trip Feb 25, 2014
bridget
"Very nice stay and convenient to the aiport"
Nice hotel from the outside and inside. Staff was great! However, the hotel is in Flushing, NY and the surrounding area outside from the hotel are not very pleasing to the eye - very dirty!!!! Hotel is nice to stay for a couple of days, but if staying longer, I will stay in Manhatten to be closer to all the shops and restaurants.
Other trip Feb 24, 2014
"Cancelled after Super Bowl"
Weather forced my stay at the Marco. Shuttle service was great. Staff was very accommodating and the Lasagna and restaurant staff were great as well. Nice stay under difficult circumstances.
1 night trip Feb 3, 2014
"Convenient to La Guardia and good food"
The hotel is minutes from La Guardia and the Italian restaurant accessible from the lobby is local, authentic and reasonably priced. The waiter was right out of central casting, speaking more Italian than English and very personable.
Other trip Jan 13, 2014
Tidewatcher
"Affordable hotel large rooms, near NYC"
The staff was lovely. Upgraded us to a suite, which was nice, but the gas oven can't be turned on unless you rent for a period of a month or more...which sort of defeats the purpose, no?
Other trip Jan 2, 2014
"Super hotel, close to LaGuardia, safe neighborhood"
We really liked the hotel, it was very clean and comfortable, in a safe neighborhood, albeit all Chinese, but with an ethnic charm. It is seconds away from Flushing Police Station, Town Hall, and a high school. The hotel personnel was incredible, they upgraded our room at no cost, the suite we were offered had a kitchen, dining room, large marble bathroom with Jacuzzi bathtub, and a separate shower room and two rooms each having two king beds. The hotel has airport shuttle, which proved very useful when our rental car refused to start on the departure day. Overall, a very pleasant stay in this hotel.
1 night trip Dec 30, 2013