All hotels in Flushing, New York, United States of America
137-07 Northern Boulevard, Flushing, NY, 11354, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Close to subway"
Easy access to the subway, convenient location, great view from our room.
Other trip Nov 2, 2014
"Very Pleased"
Booked this hotel last minute and was very pleased! It's a short 10min walk to the #7 subway which takes you right to times square. Staff was very nice, and allowed me and my girlfriend to keep our bags at the hotel while we went out on the town one last time (after we had already checked out). Airport shuttle guy could use some personallity skills though. Will be backn in early December. Thanks!
1 night romance trip Oct 23, 2014
"No Problems"
Price was very good compared to other options. Staff was courteous and was very accommodating when I needed an early check-in. Room was small but clean, bed was comfortable. Parking was $19(24h) in a garage next door and had easy access to the hotel. The $12 breakfast buffet in the restaurant was OK. Overall it was a good experience and I would stay there again when in the area.
1 night romance trip Oct 18, 2014
"Their restaurant was awful"
Everything about the hotel was better than average but they need to pay attention on their restaurant. The restaurant is maybe run by someone else but it is their reputation too. Food, service and their staff are terrible. Eat somewhere else.
Other trip Oct 20, 2014
bigeyes
"Gem in flushing"
Great place
1 night romance trip Oct 17, 2014
"Wheelchair Access"
Difficult to navigate for a person in a wheelchair. Towel rack too high. Hair dryer and room thermostat mounted too high on the wall. Ramp in front is way too steep for someone in a wheelchair to navigate on their own. Not as wheelchair friendly as they think it is.
Other trip Oct 18, 2014
Catherine
"convinient hotel near LaGuardia (NYC) Airport"
I called for shuttle from the arrival shuttle pick up zone marked on the Laguardia airport (NYC) but i was informed by hotel staff that i will be picked up in departure zone and i ended up hauling my luggage to from arrival hotel pick up zone to the deprture zone at a diffrent level.
1 night business trip Oct 9, 2014
Madhu
"Just enough"
Hotel is exactly what you need with no extra frills. Bed is comfortable and there is a restaurant attached to the hotel. Even nice that the hotel leaves a bottle of water in your room.
4 night business trip Aug 5, 2014
"First trip to NYC!"
First of all, Kelly at the front desk, is awesome! Whatever you are paying her it is not enough! Not only was she, as well as all the staff super accommodating with information on places to eat, general directions, shuttles to/from LGA, but they were super nice as well. I would stay there again in a heartbeat! The bed was comfy and our room was large enough to spread out a little.
Other trip Oct 6, 2014
ok but no parking available..
1 night trip Sep 29, 2014
"The right place"
Came to NY for one night and needed a place for the night after a long day of traveling and a busy day the next day. The good experience started with a quick pickup from LGA by the hotel's shuttle. The reception experience was also quick and painless and I was in my room in no time. The room was comfortable, clean and nicely equipped. The bathroom was surprisingly big and the bed felt fresh and comfortable. The shuttle back is also a big plus. It leaves every half hour and gets you to LGA within a few minutes. In one word - recommended.
Other trip Oct 2, 2014
Asher
"Nice hotel with a good staff."
Extremely clean and well-maintained hotel, with a staff that was friendly and accommodating. The shuttle from LaGuardia made it accessible. In an area of Flushing known as "Little Seoul," the Italian restaurant contained in the hotel was good and out of the ordinary. Definitely a 3-1/2 star property.
1 night business trip Sep 23, 2014
"One night in Queens."
The room was great. Comfortable and clean. The staff was courteous and helpful.
Other trip Sep 26, 2014
M. Jon
"Helpful staff"
We flew into NY late, so we decided to stay close to the airport. Even though the staff knew that we were moving to a different hotel the next day, they arranged transportation that was cheaper than a taxi.
Other trip Sep 23, 2014
Rose
"September 2014 Business Trip"
Hotel was great the room was exceptional, just not a fan of the neighborhood.
2 night trip Sep 16, 2014
EC
"Good business hotel near LaGuardia & the Subway"
The staff was helpful. The manager immediately allowed an early check-in and waived the significant charge when I explained that I had no knowledge of the charge and this always my plan - to arrive at LG early. She was very helpful and understanding. Saw her helping another group with the same professionalism. The room was great; clean, great recliner, shower great, nice bathroom, Wi-Fi great. What else could you want, a comfortable bed, hot n cold running water, and a high-end TV to go to sleep by. And, the subway just a few blocks away - NY perfect; downtown on 43rd st for my meeting in minutes - there is nothing like the NYC Subway anywhere in the world. Nice place, I will be back.
1 night trip Sep 16, 2014
JW Pesante
Excellent service bellman drove us to Applebee's and was VERY helpful
1 night trip Sep 10, 2014
"Great Service and Location"
Reserved this for a weekend getaway to see a game at Citi Field. Very convenient and the hotel supplied a shuttle to get us there and pick us up. Very clean and well decorated hotel and room. Very friendly and helpful staff. Was not able to try the restaurant but looked good as well. Great location for seeing the sites in Queens. Centrally located to Main street and all its cultural offerings.
1 night trip Sep 13, 2014
"Close to U.S. Open"
The convenience of being close to Flushing Meadows was a huge plus as it only took about 10 minutes to get to the stadiums. The restaurant that was in the hotel had delicious food and it's staff was delightful. Other than that, the hotel is just OK. We had no hot water for our shower the last day we were there.
4 night family trip Aug 29, 2014
"Great for going to the US Open or Citi Field"
Love the free shuttle back and forth from the US Open and Citi Field. Nice boutique hotel, easy to get to since you don't have to drive to Manhattan. Very clean, nice rooms. It is a short walk to the 7 train if you wanted to get into the city that way, but it is nice to take the shuttle to the US Open and take the Long Island Railroad from there.
2 night trip with friends Aug 29, 2014
Rey
"Super convenient for US Open and LaGuardia"
This hotel was classy, clean, quiet and super-convenient for anyone traveling via LaGuardia and/or attending the US Open. They offered convenient shuttles both to the airport and to the US Open; however, we chose to explore the local surroundings with an easy walk to Flushing Meadows park and a quick, one-stop subway ride and 5-min walk back. We enjoyed the cultural experience of walking through Main Street and Roosevelt Ave, a very Chinese and Korean section of NYC.
1 night trip Aug 30, 2014
"great hotel!"
We have been upgraded from 2 queen beds to 2 king beds in seperate room. We also have a huge living room and kitchen and all the stuff. It is very comfortable for a family vacation!
3 night family trip Aug 23, 2014
Amy Wu
"Staff has poor manner"
Worst in my life.The staff does not know what he is doing and the manager even worst.
Other trip Aug 24, 2014
travel
"Very nice hotel on Northern Blvd."
I enjoyed staying at this hotel. The staff was excellent and the room was actually spacious and very clean. They have a deal with the parking garage downstairs from the hotel for $19 per night or if you just need to park for an hour, they only charge $3.00 It was close to korean/chinese restaurants and shops. I would recommend to a friend and I will stay there again.
Response by Marco LaGuardia Hotel by Lexington
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at Marco LaGuardia Hotel, your comments are very valuable to us.
Other trip Aug 18, 2014
Daleena
"Fantastic"
Free upgrade, good service. Latr checkout very fast
Response by Marco LaGuardia Hotel by Lexington
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at Marco LaGuardia Hotel, your comments are very valuable to us, your feed back make the difference and will motivate us to continue with our outstanding service.
Other trip Aug 17, 2014
Jae
"Easy for Chinese food and shop"
Good
Response by Marco LaGuardia Hotel by Lexington
We appreciate you taking time to share your experience at Marco LaGuardia hotel, your comments are very valuable.
3 night trip Aug 7, 2014
Jingzhe
"Nice boutique hotel."
Late arriving only to find out I screwed up. My reservation was for night before ! Staff was very accommodating and found us a room. Everything was great from that point on
Response by Marco LaGuardia Hotel by Lexington
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at Marco LaGuardia Hotel, your comments make the difference and will motivate us to continue providing an outstanding service.
Other trip Aug 14, 2014
dan
"No hot water!"
Had an early morning flight out of LGA and attempted to take a shower before departing. No hot water! Contacted front desk and they advised to leave water running for 15 minutes as the water comed from the basement and I was on the 7th floor. After 15 minutes still not hot water; absolutely freezing. What a way to start your day at 4:00 AM.
Response by Marco LaGuardia Hotel by Lexington
Thank you to taking the time to advise us of your dissatisfaction. There is never an excuse for providing a valued guest, such as you with anything less than a perfect experience We credit our success in the lodging industry to providing good service and quality accommodations at affordable prices. We appreciate your willingness to take the time to let us know where improvement on our hot water system is needed so that we may continue to maintain our high standards, I apologize for the inconvenience this has caused you and have taken corrective action to ensure that this incident will not occur in the future.
Other trip Aug 8, 2014
"Very nice"
I was very impressed with the hotel and staff. The rooms were were very comfortable and of good size. I really enjoyed my stay.
Other trip Jul 27, 2014
RFC3
Not good at all!! $200 for incidentals is ridiculous, I could see for a weeks stay but 2nights really???? I payed more for incidentals than the stay! Guest services manager was very pushy, very condescending and fake! Tried to tell me to book through the hotel and not through hotels.com. Restaurant help I give an ok too, nothin to write home about. Rooms descent, again nothing all that great. Walked two blocks down to a really nice, shabby chic hotel for dinner and drinks in the rooftop. This will be my new stay every time I'm in Flushing NY! No more Marco!
2 night trip Jul 23, 2014
not friendly
Great! Free upgrade! Will stay for my next trip in New York.
Other trip Jul 22, 2014
"Room was not clean"
The room wasn't clean, the floor near the window was not vcancumed at all. Kind of grouse. The hot water sucks, my son ended up took a cold shower. He didn't know you have to turn on all faucets to get hot water. :(
2 night trip Jul 18, 2014
"stay again"
My stay was very pleasant. The room was very clean and quite comfortable. The manager was very accommodating when I needed assistance. I would definitely stay here again when in the area and would recommend it to anyone who asked.
2 night trip Jul 4, 2014
"Rooms are clean and very large many places to shop"
Everything is within walking distance. Many restaurants and supermarkets close by.
2 night trip Jul 4, 2014
Bruce
"Excellent hotel!"
The Marco LaGuardia Hotel is a nice hotel to stay at for a weekend escapade. I was met with a warm and comfortable atmosphere upon arrival in the lobby. The staff was cordial and accommodating. Check-in took more than 5 minutes, had it not been for some complicated payment regarding booking through 3rd party and not direct. Otherwise, it was a smooth transaction from there. The room were nice and tidy. And spacious! My girlfriend had no complaints - lucky! Free WiFi is provided once you are in your room (username and password are provided). Parking in the area is somewhat disconcerting, since Flushing's main roads are well-known to be a car denting haven, where people are committing the act of parking with their over-sized car in a compact parking space! I opted for a overnight parking at the hotel's parking lot, it was a reasonable price. When it was time to check-out, the staff wanted to ensure that my stay was well and if there was anything else that she can do before my departure. Also, she carefully explained that return customers' will be given discount. Not bad, I will consider for future stays. Overall, an excellent stay!
Other trip Jul 14, 2014
V
"close to airport"
Very friendly folks, clean rooms
1 night business trip Jun 19, 2014
"So so"
So so, but in this area, Flushing, maybe this hotel is best. At next visit Flushing, I will re stay this hotel.
Other trip Jun 23, 2014
soo
"Great hotel near LaGuardia Airport"
Hotel is located in a nice area, with a tree lined boulevard and mom and pop shops. It was comfortable and I felt safe (I am a female). Hotel is nicely appointed - rooms are spacious. Quiet considering it's close to the airport and in the city. Complimentary shuttle to airport was great - I was there in less than 15 minutes. Staff was very friendly. Pillows a bit lumpy and towels a bit tired, but other than that it was a good experience. I would stay here again if I returned to the area.
Other trip Jun 18, 2014
Annie
"Great Value"
I can give this hotel a solid rating. The hotel is very new and clean. Service was great as well. The Italian resturant inside the hotel is fantastic too. We were very please with the Marco and would definitely stay here again the next time we are in NYC. It's close to the subways and trains too.
2 night family trip Jun 8, 2014
Melosh
"Good Place!"
We only stayed one night. We needed a place close to La Guardia, that provided a free shuttle. Marco La Guardia was even better than we anticipated. The staff were very helpful, especially Genesis at the front desk. The room was as clean and comfortable as any I've stayed at anywhere. We really enjoyed the Magna restaurant. Great authentic Italian food and fantastic service from Favio and his wife and the rest of their staff. I would recommend it to anyone who needs a good hotel at a comparatively reasonable rate near La Guardia.
Other trip Jun 12, 2014
Janny
"hotel near subway"
staff is very accomodating and helpfull.............
Other trip Jun 11, 2014
"Convinient hotel near La Guardia"
The shutle picked me up from La Guardia a few minutes after i called. The subway to Manhattan was within walking distance . I was not dependant on the shuttle.
Other trip Jun 10, 2014
Jacob
Hotel stay was great. Got to hotel to check-in and hotel upgraded me to King Suite. Stayed at this hotel before. Still no complaints. Will definitely come here again.
1 night trip May 25, 2014
"jewel"
absolutely one of the best hotels. Friendly staff. especially the manager on staff Saturday evening.
2 night trip May 23, 2014
mick
"very good for La Guardia overnight flights"
We arrived almost at midnight after 11 hrs of flight and left early morning for another flight. The Hotel was very convinient and close by the Airport and it made our stop over nicely and easily.
Other trip May 19, 2014
Levent
"Nice place to stay"
This was a nice play. The staff was very friendly and helpful. Got me a NYC Subway map when I couldn't find one. Only had two pillows on a king sized bed, but brought one up when asked. Restaurant was good, not great. We definitly would stay there again.
Other trip May 10, 2014
Brad
"Great hotel in flushing"
little slice of heaven in Flushing! Great staff nice bartender!!
Other trip Apr 25, 2014
"Excellent hotel close to La Gaurdia"
Hotel was very modern and décor was pleasing. Staff was great. I reserved a deluxe room with 2 beds and was upgraded to a suite without having to ask. Room was spacious, clean and bathroom was also spacious. Granite counter tops in bath and kitchenette. Only one small problem: water took over 20 minutes to get warm in shower and hand basin. We were on the top floor though so that could have been the reason, not sure. Otherwise everything else was excellent. Also has an Italian restaurant attached and they serve an excellent American breakfast buffet in the morning which was complimentary. I would recommend this hotel to anyone wishing to stay in the NYC area as it is very near La Guardia Airport and the price was quite reasonable.
Other trip Apr 25, 2014
"Great Hotel close to LaGuardia"
This hotel was exceptionally clean and very nice inside. The staff was great. I had one minor issue with the shuttle back from the airport when I returned the rental car we had before we checked in to the hotel. I called them at a time when the lone shuttle was at JFK and due to traffic and other passengers needing to be dropped off, it took an hour and a half for them to get to me. A second shuttle would have been nice to have.
Other trip Apr 16, 2014
"Overnight stay"
Hotel rooms were very comfortable and restaurant was also convenient. We enjoyed our short stay.
1 night family trip Apr 10, 2014