All hotels in Ocean City, Maryland, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here12500 Coastal Hwy, Ocean City, MD, 21842, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Perfect Family Vacation"
We reserved a night here as a family on the spur of the moment, and as soon as we stepped into our room, I had to reserve another night...it was too good to spend just one. We do have a bit of a sentimental attachment to the Cayman Islands, so that may have affected our perspective somewhat, but Cayman Suites made for a splendid family vacation. Our kids loved the breezy balcony, the view of the ocean from our window, and the fantastic indoor pool (even though we were right beside the ocean). Two flat screen TVs (each with a DVD player) was VERY convenient. Staff went out of their way to accommodate our little family, actually making recommendations and helping with driving directions, and they were extra friendly to our kids (which wins big bonus points with parents). We definitely plan to be back as soon as possible.
1 night family trip May 6, 2015
"May 2015"
Wonderful weekend stay! We definitely go back. Very clean and very friendly staff.
2 night family trip May 1, 2015
"Convention trip just before vacation Season"
Staying a hotel that was a mile away from my convention was worth the distance, as Cayman provided amenities that the name-brand hotel would charge me extra for - pshaw that! While Cayman does not have specific handicap-accessible rooms, they were able to place my mother close to the elevator, which solved her mobility issues. The suite was very clean and well cared for, and the bathroom was nicely sized. The fully-stocked kitchen was a wonderful option. Therefore, a handicap-accessible room was not needed. We all agree, we would return.
5 night family trip Apr 25, 2015
Catherine
"fGreat Stay at a cozy hotel in OC!"
We had an awesome stay at this hotel. The staff was very sweet and tried to accommodate us in any way they could. Spring Break week was cold, but upon entering the room, we found it warm and cozy when we arrived. The hotel is located 1/2 block to the beach and the access is very easy. The suite was perfect since, it had a large front room with kitchenette, sofa bed and table for 4. With teenagers who loved to sleep late, the walls were thick enough where we both had privacy between the rooms. The bathroom is updated and plenty of towels and washcloths for all. The coffee was also very good that was offered in the room. The pictures make it look like a hotel, but the rooms open up to the outside motel style, but the elevators are on the inside. The restaurants in the area are great and not as busy as those found on the boardwalk. Old Pro Golf was close by and a good alternative to being outside in the bad weather. Also the Carousel Hotel has an ice skating rink which is also a good diversion. I would definitely stay there again!
3 night family trip Apr 8, 2015
Marguerite
great place to stay, staff friendly, stay to short
Other trip Oct 3, 2014
"Close to the beach, restaurants, and shopping."
Very relaxing. A short walk to the beach. The staff very friendly.
Other trip Sep 25, 2014
"Highly recommend"
I just stayed for the weekend but the room and staff were excellent. It's affordable and well kept. I plan to stay again!
3 night business trip Sep 5, 2014
Ben
"Spacious and convenient"
The room was spacious with a balcony and good value compared to other hotels. It is close to the beach and the hotel provided two beach chairs and towels which was conveninent. Having a refrigerator, microwave, and stovetop was nice as well. The pillows could have been better and the game room wasn't great. The parking was good and we found covered spaces everyday. We would stay again!
3 night family trip Aug 29, 2014
"Minutes from the beach on foot......"
Very enjoyable, but too short. Was convenient to any kind of shopping, and very close to the beach.
2 night trip Aug 7, 2014
Don Fortune
"Not bad at all"
OK, so it's a tad shabby around the edges, and some of the games in the game room don't work. But the room was CLEAN, the beds were SO comfortable, and they had the friendliest front desk staff and maids ever. I mean really NICE people, not just fake nice. The price was right, the pool was a nice plus, and they give you beach chairs and towels to take to the beach. We will stay again.
3 night trip Jul 26, 2014
"Everything it promised"
Lovely stay, great and friendly staff who were helpful; the property was well maintained and exactly as advertised - quick walk to the beach, amenities close by, etc.
Other trip Jul 18, 2014
"Close to the Beach"
We like the Place Bedroom208 ceiling need some Repairs. I like they gave us free beach chairs and Towels Staff very friendly and help full The pool was way to hot no Air that's my only dislike.
Other trip Jul 15, 2014
"Nice suites for a nice price"
Overall a pleasant place to stay. A block from the beach. Friendly and helpful staff. Rooms were clean and equipped with everything you need to enjoy your stay. The only downfalls were that our sliding glass door didnt quite close all way, didn't matter much since we were on the 5th floor, and a few of the games in the arcade didn't work. Otherwise a very nice hotel...indoor pool, nice kitchenette with stovetop, microwave, coffee maker and pots and pans etc. Two queen beds and a sleeper sofa, cold AC,
3 night business trip Jun 30, 2014
Close to the beach.. Not bad for a quick getaway. Kind of far from the boardwalk alot of close by stores
Other trip Jul 2, 2014
"Clean comfortable and quick walk to beach"
For price, convenience and the quick walk to beach I definitely would recommend. Plus after you check out, you can continue to use pool, beach chairs and towels. My kids loved it.
Other trip Jun 26, 2014
amy
"great value"
The hotel was clean and the suites were very good size. The price was right! II would book this hotel again for a longer vacation.
2 night trip May 30, 2014
Judy
"Best hotel stay that I experienced in Ocean City."
I have been going to Ocean City, Md every April for past 7 years. I 've participated in Ocean to Bay bike ride each year. I have stayed at a different hotel each year. This will be the first one I will return to the following year.
Other trip Apr 28, 2014
Buck
"Nice rooms at a great price"
Queen suite with a partial kitchen. Hotel staff was very helpful.
Other trip Oct 21, 2013
jim & chris
"Nice Weekend"
Staff nice and courteous. Room clean. All good except had a problem with out sliding door.
3 night trip Oct 4, 2013
"Not a new facility, but..."
We booked three suites for our family vacation based on previous reviews by others. We knew the hotel was older, so did not expect a new, top of the line building. We were pleased with what we encountered beginning with the friendly front desk staff (especially Tom). We had a few minor issues that were corrected quickly by the responsive maintenance and housekeeping staff. The suite set-up worked very well for us, and Tom arranged for us to have adjoining rooms, even though we did not request them. The rooms were clean, well-appointed for cooking, if you wanted to. We used the indoor pool a lot, since the weather was a bit cool and breezy. My grandson loved it. There is also a game room and a fitness center, which we did not use this trip. The only negative was that the bedrooms were in front, along Coastal Highway and could get noisy. Take some earplugs and this will not be an issue. We are definitely considering a return to the Cayman Suites next year.
4 night family trip Sep 28, 2013
Mike and Liz
"fine for a night"
stayed here with my family for a night before a triathlon. the pullout had sand on it. the beds were soft and uncomfortable to us. the walls were dirty.
Other trip Sep 24, 2013
greg
"I thought it was rated higher than the hotel was -"
Staff was nice - maid cleaned room - the air conditioning vents were covered with dirt and dust - the bed was not that great - they said it was a ocean view room and we could not see the ocean from the hotel - elevator was not that great either
Other trip Sep 23, 2013
"Good suites, good for a small family"
Not a fancy place, but perfect for what we wanted. Our two small kids slept in the living room, and we were able to close the door and watch TV or read in the bedroom. The kitchenette has two electric burners and pots, pans, dishes and utensils, which was spelled out in any of the summaries. We were able to make two-three meals/day in our room with a quick trip to one of the nearby grocery stores. The beach was easily accessible, and the hotel lets you have a couple beach chairs & towels each day. Overall, we would definitely go again. Good prices, good location. Not fancy, but a great option.
Other trip Sep 12, 2013
Justin
"About a block from the beach,ocean side."
I expected a little more for the money. Hotel needs updating. There was some noise from teenagers, but it was tolerable. Oceanside was nice, no highway to cross. It was a quieter location than being on the boardwalk.
Other trip Sep 5, 2013
terri
"Great for weekend getaway!"
Clean, and close to beach. Perfect for a long weekend. We had a great time.
Other trip Sep 3, 2013
michael
"Sleepless in Ocean City MD"
the bed in my hotel room made me feel like I was Fred Flinstone I felt like I was sleeping on a piece of bedrock. I spent more time sleeping on the love seat size sofa rather than to try and sleep on the hard beds night after night. the flat screen televisions in the hotel room had to share remote control between two televisions and that remote control head missing buttons on it they couldn't even upgrade to a universal remote control.
Other trip Sep 1, 2013
"a little worn out"
The hotel was conveniently located near plenty of attractions. The room was clean, but worn out . Some things needed replacement, The sliding glass door had a makeshift lock on it and the pillows needed to be replaced. The bathroom wallpaper was peeling and the elevator hadn't been vacuumed for a long time. Overall I would choose not to stay again, but you get what you pay for.
1 night trip Aug 26, 2013
Will never go back, not clean and all bedrooms face the main hwy, no rest at all
3 night trip Aug 23, 2013
"Comfortable"
For the price it was great, only issue is located in 125 street on coastal highway so u have to take a bus or drive to most places further down in ocean city. I like the room, quietness and the price couldn't resist.
3 night trip Aug 23, 2013
KinPod
"gerrydd"
very good service for the price.
3 night family trip Aug 17, 2013
G. Davis
"A great find, excellent location"
We had a great experience at this hotel, all things considered. I had no issues with the hotel, but I booked through Expedia, which promised (and charged for) a King suite with balcony. Having a little mistrust, I called the hotel to confirm the day after I booked. We wanted a balcony, and they didn't presently have one available, but had us on the waiting list. The front desk clerk was very patient and checked all available options for the dates of our trip. It turns out, they had a Queen suite with a balcony available, so I took that, even though we paid for a King. Ultimately, the balcony and bay view was great, and significantly larger than we expected! My only comment is that the bed was a Full, not a Queen. Oops. And the room was a pea-green color throughout ... it's a beach hotel, but ... The only problem I had was the refrigerator wasn't working initially, but maintenance got on it immediately, and even called to check in the next day. The staff was fantastic.
Other trip Aug 26, 2013
Hotel was ok room was clean, but maid only came 1 time in 3 days and didn't leave coffee or bathroom paper. had to go to the front desk twice to get coffee and other things for the room. was not happy about that they did have a guy come up with clean towels but just not exceptable for the price i paid.
3 night trip Aug 16, 2013
bella
"Just O.K!"
The hotel and room appearance was old, out-dated and dingy. There was an impatient hotel staff. My room had a broken flush handle when we walked in and the toilet backed up on the second day. The house keepers came at a reasonable time to clean but it didn't smell like they used bleach to disinfect the floor. There was a big hole in the ceiling of the entertainment room and the piano had a few broken keys. The great thing about the hotel was its location. It's a great walking distance to the beach.
2 night family trip Aug 14, 2013
Alma
far from all entertainment places, needs update, very old building, huge waves
7 night trip Aug 4, 2013
"Love this hotel.my family was very pleased. We"
We enjoyed our stay .hotel was very close to the beach ..kids enjoyed game room.
Other trip Aug 12, 2013
sonji
"No Satisfied"
For the price pay, I was expecting something much much much better. I do not recomend it at all
3 night family trip Aug 1, 2013
No Satisfied
"Cheap place, but if low on cash it will do."
Plus's close to beach, refrigerator, micro, TV, balcony and inexpensive. Would definitely ask for one of the 10 rooms, a little more privacy. Also no bugs which is a plus.
1 night trip Jul 29, 2013
Hollie
"Far Enough Away to be comfortable."
The Hotel is located about 90 or 100 blocks from the boardwalk, which might be a bad thing for some, but I like it that way. Since it is situated so far north along the strip, you can access Ocean City via Rt. 90 and then turn north, avoiding a lot of traffic backlog around the boardwalk area. Also, being further away doesn't mean you have to drive to everything, Ocean City has a $3/day bus line that runs about every 10 minutes during the day so it is still super easy to get around, and there is a stop just off the north corner of the hotel! --- It's right across the street from a Sunsations (beachwear, towels, chairs, etc.) and within 1-2 blocks of several restaurants. Since this is a hotel made up entirely of efficiency suites, it might be good to point out that there are several grocery stores that can be stopped at before checking in or are a few bus stops away. --- The staff was very helpful . We arrived early and the front desk took our cell phone number and called when our room was available (about 2 hours before early). This was our second time in OC and our second stay here because although the hotel is a bit dated, and lacks a cohesive decorating pallet, the rooms are SPOTLESS. Everything from the provided dishes to the balconies are impeccable and unlike a lot a beach hotels, you don't find sand that other's have tracked in before you.
2 night trip with friends Jul 24, 2013
Maggie
Room was okay should keep elevator and hallway cleaner, bathroom needs update.
2 night family trip Jul 15, 2013
Hillary
"Convenient Location"
The location was great - close to the beach and nice restaurants. We were disappointed that our room did not have a balcony as most photos of the hotel showed balconies. It is an older hotel, but it is in good shape.
2 night family trip Jul 22, 2013
BobMc
"Good location and value"
Rooms are a little aged but clean. Staff very friendly
1 night trip Jul 11, 2013
Brent
"Great Last minute booking! Loved it."
I wasn't sure about how last minute you could book these rooms. I called and spoke to customer service who was very helpful. The room was clean. Our suite was very roomy. We had a kitchenette, 2 Great Flat screen TV's and a balcony on the main strip. Pool was refreshing. It got a little hot due to being indoor in the afternoon but they opened the sliding doors around it so it was comfortable. I found the beds to be a little firm but my husband enjoyed them due to his bad back. Everyone working there was very friendly and helpful. We would go back there if were down in OC MD again....
1 night trip Jul 18, 2013
Rodehog
"Horrible"
I would never stay THERE again!!!!
1 night romance trip Jun 20, 2013
Toni
Excellent service, super friendly staff would definately go back.
1 night trip with friends Jul 9, 2013
"HOTEL NEEDS SOME RESTORATION"
BATHROOM A MESS TUB DRAIN DID NOT STOP AND HOLD WATER FOR A BATH,TOILET WAS NOT MOUNTED TO THE FLOOR AND MOVED WHEN USING IT, BATHROOM DOOR DID NOT CLOSE, ROOM WAS NO VACUUMED EVERYDAY,YOUR AT A BEACH RESORT ALOT OF SAND HAS TO BE VACUUMED, GAME ROOM AND POOL CLOSE AT 9PM WHY SO EARLY, LADIES THAT WORK THE FRONT DESK UPON ARRIVAL HAVE THE PERSONALITY OF SPONGES,YOU COME DOWN IN THE MORNING FOR A CUP OF REALLY BAD COFFEE THEY DONT SAY HELLO GOODMORNING THEY NEED TO BE REMINDED THEY ARE IN A SERVICE AND HOSPITALLITY INDUSTRY.THE PLACE IS JUSR OLD AND NEEDS UP DATING ,ALOT OF MONEY TO STAY IN A RUN DOWN SEASONAL HOTEL.OH AND IF YA LIKE A GOOD SHOWER NOT THE PLACE TO STAY NO WATER PRESSURE AT ALL.
Other trip Jul 13, 2013
CHUCK
"Nice Stay in Ocean City"
We were there for 3 days in full. Very close proximity to the beach, about a block. Well air conditioned room, good room service. Nice hotel room with kitchenette, unfortunately no ocean view, but still nice.
Other trip Jul 13, 2013
"Location to beach was good"
Overall it was good and we enjoyed our stay. Only complaint was the middle aged to older man at the front desk. He seamed to have a chip on his shoulder and he was not willing to help us with our questions. he seemed to be bothered by us. When we arrived at the front desk after coming from supper he was on the phone talking to a customer. I didn't like how he talked to them because he didn't talk up the hotel. Instead he made you feel as if the hotel was not good as the others and you wouldn't want to stay here. Just what you don't want to hear your first night out of four. We had asked for things in our room but instead of getting the items we asked for we got a lecture on how we have to let the cleaning people in everyday if we wanted new towels and coffee. I was not comfortable with letting people come in and clean with my belongings in the room. Not saying the people were not trusted but i did not want to take any chances being so far away and having money stolen. We stayed in the room everyday till about 9:30 or 10:00 and waited to see the cleaning ladies so we could give them our dirty towels and get new towels and coffee. I would recommend staying here and given the chance i would stay here again. The younger man and woman that i talked to the morning we arrived was very pleasant and nice. We arrived three hours before check-in and the younger man took my cell phone number and called me when the room was ready.
4 night family trip Jul 6, 2013
"Nice for quick and fun getaway with friends"
The staff was friendly and helpful. The room was perfect for one night and a group of 4. I wouldn't suggest this hotel for a romantic stay but more for a one night stay with friends type thing. Its a great location near grocery store and great places to eat.
1 night trip with friends Jul 5, 2013
Shannon
"Very Disappointing"
For the money I was charged, I really was expecting a nicer room. The sheets on the bed were old and worn. The couch was "well used" and dirty. The entire place could use a face lift.
Other trip Jul 7, 2013
Care Baer
Nice location only 1 block from beach. Room appeared clean however the kids feet were black on the bottom from the carpet. It was a dark color and appeared clean but apparently was not.
2 night trip Jul 1, 2013