All hotels in Ocean City, Maryland, United States of America
12500 Coastal Hwy, Ocean City, MD, 21842, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

• Beach
    Beautiful beach
    Uncomfortable
    Bad internet service
    Bad breakfast
"Dirty socks"
Hotel wasn't bad with the exception of the carpet and the apparent lack of a vacuum in the building. From just walking around the room our socks were black. Yes, black. Other than that, the building was a little dated but not horrible.
2 night family trip Oct 9, 2015
It was wonderful !!
3 night romance trip Oct 8, 2015
Craig D.
"awesome"
Great place great rates
2 night romance trip Oct 2, 2015
Great stay, close to the beach, good size room..just a little outdated. Very clean and friendly staff
4 night trip with friends Sep 13, 2015
"Nice Place to Stay"
I was very impressed with this hotel considering it was a last minute reservation after losing a reservation at a more popular well known hotel chain. Great place for a family stay pleasant, courteous and very helpful staff, nice clean rooms with a kitchenette, separate living room, indoor pool and less than a block walk to the beach with just a short drive to the boardwalk, what more could you ask for? We will definitely stay here again.
2 night family trip Sep 11, 2015
"I would stay there again"
It was a very convienent location. Very pleast stay.
1 night family trip Sep 12, 2015
Margaret
"Great hotel in northern part of ocmd"
Been to ocmd numerous times for day trips but decided to stay the night on this one. Arrived just after checkin started , plenty of parking available and greeted by the front desk guy who was very friendly. He explained all I really would need to know about the hotel, where things were located like the ice, snacks, game room, how to use the free wifi and stuff like that. The room has almost everything you would need during your stay. There was ample room for up to a small family of four i would say with a sleeper sofa in the living room and two double beds in a seperate bedroom. You could also get adjoing rooms if need be for a larger group. Small kitchenete with two burner stove, pots and pans plates dishes and all. Medium size fridge able to hold a few days worth of stuff and microwave and coffee maker also. There are two tvs both have dvd hooked up to them.Its just a 2 minute walk to the beach. They also have chairs you can take with you if needed. There is a decent size indoor pool right next to the lobby as well. Hotel and room were both clean and in good shape for their age. The only minor problem i had was with noise. You can hear your neighbors in the living room because of the door for adjoining the rooms and also road traffic noise travels through the a/c vent in the bedroom but really no big deal unless your neighbors are partiers. A couple of eating spots across the street within a five minute walk tops.
1 night trip Sep 11, 2015
edward
"Excellent Accomodations"
Great location at an excellent price. Couldn't have been a nicer and more accomodating staff that was available 24/7. We experienced a minor issue and someone was in the room within minutes to address it. The rooms were nicely appointed and having a suite versus a hotel room was very nice with small children. The mini kitchen helped save some money by making basic meals and snacks. The cleaning staff was in early each day to refresh your room with towels. I would highly recommend this hotel and will definitely stay again.
Other trip Sep 9, 2015
Stu
The staff was amazing they offered you chairs and towels for the beach and. the rooms were very very nice I can't say enough good things about it I will definitely be going there again nice and close to the beach
2 night family trip Aug 18, 2015
"Nice beach vacation"
Great location. Good restaurants across the street, close beach access. After check out they allow you to keep your car parked there and have use of pool and restrooms.
3 night family trip Aug 10, 2015
"Nice hotel 1/2 block from the beach"
Everything was wonderful. We had no complaints about the hotel during our stay.
Other trip Aug 10, 2015
Courtney
"Cayman suites stay"
Hotel needs a major paint job, newer air conditioners and better bed covers. How about some Keurig coffee machines? And what's with the tired looking front desk people? Can you tuck in your shirt? and not look like you slept in it? However thank you for smiling!! Kitchenette was great, great pillows, and good room service.
Response by Cayman Suites Hotel
Thank you for writing your review. Our hotel is 20 years old and every off season we remodel as much as we can. Our air conditioners are Amana PTAC units and are replaced regularly. We always have new ones in storage to replace non functioning ones in the rooms. Last year we remodeled our bathrooms and started replacing the kitchenettes. I think we tried our best with your three rooms. The "tired" front desk accommodated early check-in for all of your rooms and I personally asked you everyday how everything was going. We work really hard to try and accommodate and make everyone feel welcome and happy. I'm sorry that we didn't meet your high standards and you felt the need to make fun of our looks on this forum.
4 night family trip Aug 2, 2015
ursula
"Cayman was very nice"
Staff was super accommodating. Beach chairs & towels were an unexpected bonus. Good room for extended stay. I shall return.
Other trip Aug 2, 2015
"Proximity to the Beach"
Loved the proximity to the beach and amenities. Hotel staff was friendly and helpful. The room was basic, but clean. Several things, only two, seemed broken and the repair was not professional. Nothing major. The game room was a nice touch, but a few of the game machines did not work and took my grandson's money. Overall, a good stay and I would recommend with those caveats.
2 night family trip Jul 21, 2015
Jadi
"Not worth the price, keep looking..."
Beds were very uncomfortable. Hotel and rooms were clean, but the entire property is very dated and in sore need of an update. The rooms are small. This hotel is suitable college kids who just want a place to sleep and shower, but I would not recommend for couples or families. Their are nicer properties with better accommodations in a similar price range. Keep looking....
3 night family trip Jul 9, 2015
First time ever going to ocean city. Hotel wasn't anything fancy, but it was nice. No complaints. We enjoyed our stay and our trip
2 night family trip Jul 8, 2015
"Horrible!"
Horrible customer service at front desk!!!!! Rude older gentleman, and they handed me keys to the wrong room!
Response by Cayman Suites Hotel
Sorry you didn't like your one night stay. We try to accommodate guests when they show up hours early for check-in at 3:00 pm. During our peak season in July, it is almost impossible for early check-in when we are full every night. Guest are always welcome to come early and park and use our facility. We can call your cell phone when the room is ready around 3:00pm. Most come early and go to the beach or use our indoor pool if it is raining. Our front desk staff should never be rude under any circumstances and I apologize. I hope you will give us another chance in the future.
1 night family trip Jul 7, 2015
Mireya
"mini vacation"
Hotel was nice & clean. Convenient to the ocean,restaurants and shopping. The pool is in-door,has a game room
3 night romance trip Jul 2, 2015
"nice hotel plenty of space in room"
the hotel was great nice pool nice game room for kids had a great time
Other trip Jul 9, 2015
tank
"Vacation"
Nice little hotel, very friendly staff. Decent accomadations.
4 night family trip Jul 2, 2015
Only there 2 nights, but nice for a short stay. Disappointed there was no hot tub, but nice that the pool area doors open up to the outside. Shower available to rinse off after beach or pool.
Other trip Jul 3, 2015
"Loved It"
We had a fantastic vacation and the hotel was amazing! Friendly and helpful staff and very clean!
4 night family trip Jun 23, 2015
Tabatha
"Nice hotel and close to beach"
The staff was great and went out of their way to be helpful.
Other trip Jun 26, 2015
Nicole
"Good deal for OC!"
Nice place to be out of the hustle and bustle of the boardwalk but was only a bus ride away. They offered beach chairs at no charge!! The only con, not enough outlets. Our hairdryer plugs kept falling out of the outlet in the bathroom.
Other trip Jun 23, 2015
erin
"Nice and convenient!"
Staff was great..hotel was clean..pool was nice! The overall visit was great! We will be back next year!
Other trip Jun 20, 2015
shannon
"Loved it"
Just all around awesome short walk to the beach me and my girlfriend loved it
3 night romance trip Jun 8, 2015
Bernard
"Perfect Family Vacation"
We reserved a night here as a family on the spur of the moment, and as soon as we stepped into our room, I had to reserve another night...it was too good to spend just one. We do have a bit of a sentimental attachment to the Cayman Islands, so that may have affected our perspective somewhat, but Cayman Suites made for a splendid family vacation. Our kids loved the breezy balcony, the view of the ocean from our window, and the fantastic indoor pool (even though we were right beside the ocean). Two flat screen TVs (each with a DVD player) was VERY convenient. Staff went out of their way to accommodate our little family, actually making recommendations and helping with driving directions, and they were extra friendly to our kids (which wins big bonus points with parents). We definitely plan to be back as soon as possible.
Response by Cayman Suites Hotel
Thank you Steven for taking time to write a review. I'm glad you family had a great stay. We work hard to make all our guest have a great time in Ocean City. Families always seem to love having the 2 separate televisions and efficiency kitchen. The indoor pool is great for rainy or cold days, but the ocean is only a block away. I hope you will stay with us again when you visit Ocean City, MD!
1 night family trip May 6, 2015
"May 2015"
Wonderful weekend stay! We definitely go back. Very clean and very friendly staff.
2 night family trip May 1, 2015
"Convention trip just before vacation Season"
Staying a hotel that was a mile away from my convention was worth the distance, as Cayman provided amenities that the name-brand hotel would charge me extra for - pshaw that! While Cayman does not have specific handicap-accessible rooms, they were able to place my mother close to the elevator, which solved her mobility issues. The suite was very clean and well cared for, and the bathroom was nicely sized. The fully-stocked kitchen was a wonderful option. Therefore, a handicap-accessible room was not needed. We all agree, we would return.
5 night family trip Apr 25, 2015
Catherine
"Spacious suite, Nice location"
Nice accommodations, enjoyed our stay, wish it could have been longer.
Other trip Apr 25, 2015
"Expected better"
•We found a hair on the side of the shower. That's gross. •The dvd player had no sound and the TV in the bedroom was just not completely functional in several ways but an identical TV in the livingroom was working so there must have been a problem with that TV. •The interior of the hotel was rather run-down looking and the staffwas hit-or-miss (the first guy was rude but the next guy in the morning was friendly).
Other trip Apr 20, 2015
Jake
"fGreat Stay at a cozy hotel in OC!"
We had an awesome stay at this hotel. The staff was very sweet and tried to accommodate us in any way they could. Spring Break week was cold, but upon entering the room, we found it warm and cozy when we arrived. The hotel is located 1/2 block to the beach and the access is very easy. The suite was perfect since, it had a large front room with kitchenette, sofa bed and table for 4. With teenagers who loved to sleep late, the walls were thick enough where we both had privacy between the rooms. The bathroom is updated and plenty of towels and washcloths for all. The coffee was also very good that was offered in the room. The pictures make it look like a hotel, but the rooms open up to the outside motel style, but the elevators are on the inside. The restaurants in the area are great and not as busy as those found on the boardwalk. Old Pro Golf was close by and a good alternative to being outside in the bad weather. Also the Carousel Hotel has an ice skating rink which is also a good diversion. I would definitely stay there again!
3 night family trip Apr 8, 2015
Marguerite
"Out dated."
The bathroom was terrible. Came in the tiles we not on the ceiling properly and the bathroom light didn't work. Eventually got those fixed. Took a shower and there was black mold all over the tub area and ceiling.
Other trip Apr 14, 2015
"Not at all what was expected."
First of all When searching for Breakfast this hotel only has Coffee/ tea available. Second The indoor pool was SO chlorinated that it caused chemical burns on both me and my 10 yr old daughter. The Game room is a disaster. The electrical cord to the main game was in the middle of the floor and my daughter did not see it and tripped on it slamming her side into the air hockey table, causing another injury. There are liking 3 to 4 games that actually work the rest takes your money. In the event you do put money into the skee ball machine, know that they are just stealing your money because the change part is not hooked up to anything and can be completely removed. The beds were so hard we should have just slept on the floor.The suite door was located on the outside of the building.On the website, before they changed it, had said there was a spa tub,and that no children were allowed in tub, well NO One got into this tub because there was NOT one. I know the price was cheap and I had expected a lot more but I will NOT be going back.
Other trip Apr 11, 2015
Vikki
great place to stay, staff friendly, stay to short
Other trip Oct 3, 2014
"Close to the beach, restaurants, and shopping."
Very relaxing. A short walk to the beach. The staff very friendly.
Other trip Sep 25, 2014
"Highly recommend"
I just stayed for the weekend but the room and staff were excellent. It's affordable and well kept. I plan to stay again!
3 night business trip Sep 5, 2014
Ben
"Spacious and convenient"
The room was spacious with a balcony and good value compared to other hotels. It is close to the beach and the hotel provided two beach chairs and towels which was conveninent. Having a refrigerator, microwave, and stovetop was nice as well. The pillows could have been better and the game room wasn't great. The parking was good and we found covered spaces everyday. We would stay again!
3 night family trip Aug 29, 2014
"Minutes from the beach on foot......"
Very enjoyable, but too short. Was convenient to any kind of shopping, and very close to the beach.
2 night trip Aug 7, 2014
Don Fortune
"Not bad at all"
OK, so it's a tad shabby around the edges, and some of the games in the game room don't work. But the room was CLEAN, the beds were SO comfortable, and they had the friendliest front desk staff and maids ever. I mean really NICE people, not just fake nice. The price was right, the pool was a nice plus, and they give you beach chairs and towels to take to the beach. We will stay again.
3 night trip Jul 26, 2014
"Everything it promised"
Lovely stay, great and friendly staff who were helpful; the property was well maintained and exactly as advertised - quick walk to the beach, amenities close by, etc.
Other trip Jul 18, 2014
"Close to the Beach"
We like the Place Bedroom208 ceiling need some Repairs. I like they gave us free beach chairs and Towels Staff very friendly and help full The pool was way to hot no Air that's my only dislike.
Other trip Jul 15, 2014
"Nice suites for a nice price"
Overall a pleasant place to stay. A block from the beach. Friendly and helpful staff. Rooms were clean and equipped with everything you need to enjoy your stay. The only downfalls were that our sliding glass door didnt quite close all way, didn't matter much since we were on the 5th floor, and a few of the games in the arcade didn't work. Otherwise a very nice hotel...indoor pool, nice kitchenette with stovetop, microwave, coffee maker and pots and pans etc. Two queen beds and a sleeper sofa, cold AC,
3 night business trip Jun 30, 2014
Close to the beach.. Not bad for a quick getaway. Kind of far from the boardwalk alot of close by stores
Other trip Jul 2, 2014
"Clean comfortable and quick walk to beach"
For price, convenience and the quick walk to beach I definitely would recommend. Plus after you check out, you can continue to use pool, beach chairs and towels. My kids loved it.
Other trip Jun 26, 2014
amy
"great value"
The hotel was clean and the suites were very good size. The price was right! II would book this hotel again for a longer vacation.
2 night trip May 30, 2014
Judy
"Best hotel stay that I experienced in Ocean City."
I have been going to Ocean City, Md every April for past 7 years. I 've participated in Ocean to Bay bike ride each year. I have stayed at a different hotel each year. This will be the first one I will return to the following year.
Other trip Apr 28, 2014
Buck
"Nice rooms at a great price"
Queen suite with a partial kitchen. Hotel staff was very helpful.
Other trip Oct 21, 2013
jim & chris
"Nice Weekend"
Staff nice and courteous. Room clean. All good except had a problem with out sliding door.
3 night trip Oct 4, 2013
"Not a new facility, but..."
We booked three suites for our family vacation based on previous reviews by others. We knew the hotel was older, so did not expect a new, top of the line building. We were pleased with what we encountered beginning with the friendly front desk staff (especially Tom). We had a few minor issues that were corrected quickly by the responsive maintenance and housekeeping staff. The suite set-up worked very well for us, and Tom arranged for us to have adjoining rooms, even though we did not request them. The rooms were clean, well-appointed for cooking, if you wanted to. We used the indoor pool a lot, since the weather was a bit cool and breezy. My grandson loved it. There is also a game room and a fitness center, which we did not use this trip. The only negative was that the bedrooms were in front, along Coastal Highway and could get noisy. Take some earplugs and this will not be an issue. We are definitely considering a return to the Cayman Suites next year.
4 night family trip Sep 28, 2013