Embassy Suites Hotel - Waikiki Beach Walk, Honolulu
15 minutes to Honolulu
Set on dining, shopping, and entertainment complex Waikiki Beach Walk, Embassy Suites Hotel - Waikiki Beach Walk puts you a 10-minute stroll from the soft sand of Waikiki Beach. Downtown Honolulu is 15 minutes by car, and Diamond Head State Monument is 12 minutes’ drive south.
North Shore surfing
To the north, 1 hour by car, is the North Shore surfing mecca, while 70 minutes’ drive northeast is the Polynesian Cultural Center, celebrating the 7 cultures that shaped Oahu. On the south coast, you can explore the island's wartime history at Pearl Harbor, 1 hour's drive.
Free breakfast and yoga
You can start your morning with a free cooked-to-order breakfast and end it with free drinks and snacks at the afternoon poolside reception. Guests enjoy access to free yoga, a 24-hour fitness center, and the Grand Lanai or veranda - home to sun beds and an open-air pool.
Free WiFi, LCD TVs
All rooms have free WiFi, 2 LCD flat-screen TVs, and an MP3 radio, and in addition to a wet bar, there’s a kitchenette with coffeemaker, refrigerator, and microwave. Living areas feature a pull-out sofa and armchair and are separated from the bedroom by a door.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 866-539-8117from $233
- One Bedroom Suite Two Queen Beds City View - No Resort Fees!
- King 2Qn Ctyvw Suite - No Resort Fees!
- 2 King Bed Accessible Suite - No Resort Fees!
- 1 Bedroom Suite 1 King Bed - No Resort Fees!
- 2Br 2Ba Part Oceanview - No Resort Fees!
- 2King Prmium Suite Acc Tub - No Resort Fees!
- 2 Queens 1 BR City View Acc Tub Suite - No Resort Fees!
- One Bedroom Suite One King Bed City View - No Resort Fees!
- z2bdrm Oceanview Suite
- Two Queens Two Room Accessible with Tub - No Resort Fees!
- Two Kings Hearing Accessible Suite - No Resort Fees!
- 1 Bedroom Oceanview 2 Queens - No Resort Fees!
- 1 Bedroom Partial Oceanview King - No Resort Fees!
- 2Br 2Ba Oceanview - No Resort Fees!
- 1 Bedroom Oceanview King - No Resort Fees!
- z2bdrm Partial Oceanview Suite
- 1 Bedroom Suite 2 Queens - No Resort Fees!
- Two Br Two Bath Suite - No Resort Fees!
- 1 Bedroom Partial Oceanview - No Resort Fees!
- 2 Bedroom Suite - No Resort Fees!
At a glance
- This hotel has 369 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 21 floors
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-out time is 11 AM
- Express check-in/out
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
- Minimum check-in age is 21
Travelling with others
- Pets not allowed
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Free WiFi and wired Internet access in rooms
- Valet parking *
- Accessible parking
- Smoke-free property
Nearby Three Star Honolulu hotels
In the hotel
- Free cooked-to-order breakfast daily
- Poolside bar
- Room service (during limited hours)
- Free reception
- Outdoor pool
- Children's pool
- Fitness facilities
- Spa services on site
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space
- Meeting rooms
- 24-hour front desk
- Concierge desk
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Laundry facilities
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Luggage storage
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Disabled parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Braille or raised signage
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
In the room
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Iron/ironing board
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Turndown service
- Sofa bed
- Premium bedding
- In-room massage available
- Separate living room
- Separate sitting area
- Private bathroom
- Shower/tub combination
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- 37-inch flat-screen TV
- Pay movies
- Premium TV channels
- MP3 docking station
- Video-game console
- Free newspaper
- Free WiFi
- Free local calls
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
Top Honolulu hotels
Recently reviewed hotels in Honolulu
- Airport Honolulu HotelFrom
"This is a very convenient hotel for travelers who are flying through Honolulu to another destination."Feb 27, 2015
- Waikiki Beach Marriott ResortFrom
"My wife and two teenage daughters stayed for one day at the end of trip and loved the Marriott Waikiki Beach Resort. We had walked by it many times, but never paid attention.…"Feb 27, 2015
- Ala Moana HotelFrom
"Used the hotel as a resting place while visiting Hawaii on a stopover. we fund 4he room to be small."Feb 27, 2015
- Aston at the Waikiki BanyanFrom
"We were only there two nights, and the room was clean and worked well for the five of us (three kids). There was a queen bed, sofa bed and they provided a rollaway bed as well.…"Feb 26, 2015
- Fitness facilities
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Snorkeling nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
Embassy Suites Hotel - Waikiki Beach Walk, Honolulu’s small print
Also known as
- Hotel Embassy Suites Waikiki Beach Walk
- Suites in Waikiki
- Hotel Embassy Suites Waikiki Beach Walk Honolulu
- Embassy Suites Hotel - Waikiki Beach Walk Oahu Island
- Honolulu Embassy Suites
- Embassy Suiten Waikiki Beach Walk
- Embassy Suites Honolulu
- Embassy Suites Waikiki
- Embassy Suites Hotel - Waikiki Beach Walk
- Embassy Suites Waikiki Beach Walk
Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments and can be made by contacting the property before arrival at the number on the booking confirmation.
Valet parking costs USD 35 per day
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.