All hotels in Honolulu, Hawaii, United States of America
201 Beach Walk, Honolulu, HI, 96815, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9484

Everyone was so nice and accommodating. We appreciated all the little touches that were unexpected, POG when we arrived, CD of Hawaiian music, etc. thank you for a beautiful stay.
3 night business trip Jul 8, 2014
Len & Paula
"Highly recommended"
Fantastic location! Friendly staff! Great clean condition! Comfortable beds! Was not planning on checking in until the allotted time but decided to stop by 4 hrs early and our room was ready so that was a big PLUS!! The breakfast was over the top AMAZING with fresh fruit, made to order omelettes, assorted pastries, cereals and food options everyday. Quick Walking distance to beach, shopping and restaurants. The outdoor pool and cabanas were wonderful and we enjoyed that as much as the beach. We had our 3 teenagers (13, 15, 18) with us and it was a great place for all of us. Only complaint was the valet parking. It's the only option and cost more than our car rental. Would definitely stay again.
7 night trip Jun 27, 2014
W Ohana
"Great Breakfast!"
we were very pleased with this property. Upon arrival, we were immediately assisted and provided a lovely juice cocktail. The room was nice although the housekeeper was only average (one morning she failed to leave coffee pods for the coffee maker, next morning - no sweetener). The made to order breakfast buffet from 6:30 to 10am is invaluable! The food was wonderful (cooked to order veggie, meat, cheese omelettes however you want, French toast, bacon, fresh fruit, cereal, muffins, etc!) This saved my family of 5 a lot of money each day. Only downside was the noise. This is close to everything but there was a lot of noise in the early hours, traffic, night owls stumbling home loudly. This would be a problem for all the hotels in the area because the noise was on the street. We were on the 9th floor -- perhaps higher would be less noisy. I was up each morning by about 6am because of the noise :(
Other trip Jun 30, 2014
MG
"Our Waikiki experience"
We had a awesome time at this hotel. The staff was friendly and helpful. See ya again next year. A+++++
Other trip Jun 20, 2014
Ms Z
"Great location close to everything!"
The Hotel was walking distance to everything. The Staff was very nice. We took advantage of the breakfast, snacks and drinks in the afternoon. We enjoyed the activities available in Hawaii, Polynesian Cultural Center which is an all day event. Kayak Kaua'l for half a day. 4 hour Hiking/Trekking Tour and we sailed the beautiful Diamond Head coastline. My favorite was Kayaking, the area was beautiful and the people were very nice.
Other trip Jun 20, 2014
"Hot breakfast-cocktails, personable wait staff"
Single woman appreciated the security as well as the helpful service of hotel workers.
Other trip May 21, 2014
It is a comfort hotel with good price. Not far away from the beach, and close to the Mall.
Other trip Apr 27, 2014
Tie
"Nice hotel close to ocean"
It was enjoyable. The room cleanliness was a bit lacking because the walls were dirty and although maid service was regular it was not ever a thorough cleaning. The walls were not adequately insulated I could hear the family next door like they were sitting on my bed yelling at us, so if they get that taken care of that would make this a much more desirable place. Overall the staff were attentive and wonderfully kind and informative. Not super luxurious but ample.
Response by Embassy Suites Hotel - Waikiki Beach Walk
Aloha A Verified Traveler, Thank you for staying with us on your most recent trip to Oahu. You'll be happy to know that we are adressing this cleanliness issue as we are currently installing new carpet and drapery in our guest rooms. In addition, are repainting guest rooms as well. We apologize for any disappointiment you had during your stay and I hope on your return to Oahu that we live up to your expectaions. Mahalo, Bob Y General Manager
Other trip Apr 25, 2014
"Two thumbs up!"
The hotel was extremely clean and the staff was exceptionally friendly and helpful. Close to Waikiki. Definitely recommend.
Response by Embassy Suites Hotel - Waikiki Beach Walk
Aloha Kathy, Thank you for staying at the Embassy Suites Waikiki Beach Walk. I'm glad to see that you enjoyed your stay with us. Should your future travel plans include Oahu, please consider us once again . . . our fun-loving staff will look forward to your arrival! Mahalo, Bob Y General Manager
Other trip Apr 23, 2014
"Great Family Hotel"
The staff was the best I've ever encountered. From the valet to the maid service, they were outstanding. We had a room overlooking the pool and evening reception area, so it was a little loud at times, but still not a problem unless you really want quiet.
Other trip Mar 25, 2014
Lori
"Nice stay ."
Everything were great accept the sofa bed need to add cushion top and the bathroom's fans .
Other trip Mar 17, 2014
"Very nice for vacation spot"
This was my family vacation. The hotel is one block from the beach and next to the beach walk shopping. The staff were very friendly and helpful with the locals. The breakfast was great selection especially the cook to order menu. The manager happy hour was great. It's a great hotel.
Other trip Mar 12, 2014
Kimmie
"Great for young kids"
Having a suite, close to beach, close to all the action in waikiki, free breakfasts and wifi in room were our original reasons for staying here. But then we discovered the manager's reception which is absolutely awesome for enjoying our take out dinners with 2 very active & picky eaters (1 toddler & 1 infant)...great live music (even if it was the same set), good drinks, an open space for the kids to get some energy out when they were done eating.
Other trip Mar 6, 2014
love HI
"Ideal spot for a very relaxing vacation"
We are repeat visitors. We no longer wish to stay in any other location.
Other trip Feb 21, 2014
"You could not ask for more"
You could not ask for more. The hotel staff was very helpful and was always happy to help, the room was very comfortable, clean, and well maintained, the breakfast choices were excellent, and hotel was close to the shopping area as well as to the beach. I especially enjoyed the manager reception during which I could enjoy free drinks by the pool.
Response by Embassy Suites Hotel - Waikiki Beach Walk
Dear Katherine, Thank you for the excellent review regarding your recent stay at our hotel. I am glad our upkeep of the rooms met your satisfaction. I am proud to say you can look forward to a refresh we will be performing this year. I hope you were able to enjoy our live entertainment held four times a week during the evening reception. We look forward to your returned visit. Sincerely, Bob Y
2 night trip Feb 12, 2014
Katherine
"Nice hotel, friendly staff"
The only bad thing was that the guy next started talking on the phone at 3 am. It was so loud, sounded like right over my head. So this means the walls are too thin for any sound proof.
Other trip Jan 22, 2014
"Good hotel closeto waikiki beach."
This is a nice facility very close to the beach. The staff was very nice. The rooms clean.
Other trip Jan 18, 2014
"Nice hotel close to beach and shopping"
Out of my expectation. Nice stay. Great staff and breakfast. We will visit this hotel again next year!
Other trip Jan 13, 2014
Annie
"Close to everything, a little spendy."
The staff is very friendly and welcoming. Loved the complimentary breakfast. Close to the beach, shopping and many restaurants. Nice pool area. Parking is expensive, not sure if this is just how it is in Waikiki. The valets are quick and helpful. Only complaint was that housekeeping completely skipped us, we had to call for towels and shampoo. This was our 2nd stay, and we would stay here again.
Response by Embassy Suites Hotel - Waikiki Beach Walk
Dear Denise, Thank you for your returned stay. I apologize for the inconvenience you experienced regarding housekeeping service. The issue has been addressed, and we will continue to strive to deliver exceptional service to our guests. Thank you for your commitment, and we look forward to your returned stay. Mahalo, Bob Y
2 night family trip Dec 18, 2013
Denise
"Close to everything, walking distance to the beach"
Arrived early and the hotel promptly gave us a room and upgraded us to a 3 room suite (2 bedrooms and a living room). Facilities are perfect, the pool area is nice. Free Breakfast (full buffet) and Manager's Reception (free drinks and chips) were very good. Hotel staff is very friendly and helpful. Expedia Local Expert recommended and booked for us the tours we wanted. The hotel is on Beach Walk which is a shops and restaurant area, and close to another large shopping mall. A lot of luxury stores nearby, all in all a very nice area. Highly recommend the hotel.
Other trip Oct 30, 2013
Rafael
"Great stay in Waikiki"
Embassy Suites was amazing! Rooms are spacious and well maintained. Complimentary breakfast and afternoon cocktails were great. Pool area, store, tour desk were also all clean and staff helpful. I felt the accommodations were well worth the nightly charge, which was fair considering the site is across the street from the beach! We would stay again!!
Other trip Oct 21, 2013
angela
"Great Waikiki experience"
We had a great time at Embassy Suites. The whole experience was positive and made for a relaxing holiday. Nothing was too much trouble for the staff, including providing us with a breakfast pack for our extra early flight. Other mornings the breakfast buffet was plentiful and the live music at night was fantastic. The pool and rooms were of a high standard and loved by our family.We would highly recommend Embassy Suites for anyone going to Waikiki.
5 night family trip Oct 6, 2013
Jones Family
"Overall Nice Hotel"
The stay was good. Right in the heart of it all. Parking fees were ridiculous ($35/nt for guests) so the free breakfast isn't really free if you have a car. If you don't plan to travel the island avoid getting a rental. Would stay again though.
Other trip Oct 2, 2013
Nnamdi
"Hawaiian paradise"
The Embassy Suites were fabulous. The breakfast was great and also the cocktail hour. We were there for the 4th of July and we saw the best fireworks display I have ever seen before. The house keeping lady was very funny and got us anything we need quickly.
Other trip Sep 27, 2013
"Perfect for families!!"
We had a wonderful experience at the Embassy Suites! My only complaint is that my trip is over... I stayed with my husband, my mother and my 10 year old daughter. The staff is great, so welcoming. Everyone from check in, bell service, valet, room service, pool service, bar service were wonderful! The hotel is very nice and the location was perfect! We loved our stay at the Embassy Suites Waikiki Beach Walk and cannot wait to go back!
Other trip Sep 25, 2013
"Great hotel with many perks"
The rooms are large because every room is a suite and I believe each room has a little balcony, as well. The facilities are fairly new. The staff is friendly and the perks of cooked to order breakfast is convenient and good quality and the manager's special reception is a nice way to relax at the end of the day. There were a lot of families. The only minus is the proliferation of pigeons in the dining area which is in the open air on the Grand Lanai.
Other trip Sep 9, 2013
"Clean hotel, with free breakfast and drinks"
I will definitely stay here again my next trip with my family.
Other trip Aug 16, 2013
Mona
"Reasonably priced hotel close to the beach..."
We stayed on the 17th floor with a "city view" room but it was a pleasant surprise to step off the elevator and see the beautiful views at the end of our hall with the open doorway overlooking the ocean. I should mention that we have three teenage boys and breakfast is a very important meal around here... You just can't beat the great value including a fresh breakfast with the typical eggs that are cooked to order. The buffet offered a typical variety of fruit, breakfast meats, scrambled eggs, breads, pastries, cereals, salads, along with rice and miso. The "manager's reception" includes evening entertainment by the pool and of course, complimentary sodas, mixed drinks, wine, beer along with various chips & salsa, pretzels, peanuts, carrots, celery or broccoli with ranch dressing. The staff was very attentive in making sure we had fresh drinks and a cleanly table both morning and evening. However, the gentleman that checked us out was very impatient and quoted us more money for a late check-out than was advertised on the website. The hotel manager was quick to fix this matter as we made our final check-out.
Drew
"Nice older hotel close to the beach"
We had a very nice stay at Embassy Suites on Waikiki Beach. The hotel is close to the beach and main Waikiki action. We got a room on 21st floor and had a beautiful view of the beach and the city. Breakfast can get crowded but it's a very good deal since it's included, and has a lot of delicious local fruit every morning. Pool is small, and mostly used by kids. The hotel and room furniture are on the older side, but still clean and functional.
Sylvia
"Nice."
My family had a good time. We would love to stay here again next time we come back. Staff are really friendly and helpful.Clean hotel.
Other trip Aug 12, 2013
"Great location with wonderful service"
Convenient location close to many restaurants and shops. Breakfast area was well stocked with plenty of seating and friendly staff
Other trip Aug 9, 2013
"Very comfortable; very nice hotel close to beach"
Comfortable room (suite); close to beach; staff were superb and exceptionally nice. Breakfast included and it was complete and delicious, I put on four pounds in eight days. The only downsides (and they are true of all hotels in Waikiki as far as I could see) were horrible traffic - takes a long time to get around unless you are used to bad traffic (I am but had hoped that the vacation would not be as bad - I was wrong); and the "open air" meals - breakfast as noted was great but there were plenty of birds flying around and if you left your seat for a moment, a bird would be pecking at your plate.
Other trip Jul 25, 2013
"Not like the other Embassy Suites"
I was disappointed in the Embassy Suites Beach Walk at Waikiki. Embassy Suites is my favorite hotel chain, but this one is not like the others! We had 6 people staying in our 1 bedroom suite, the maximum allowed for this room. It was my husband and I and 4 children. When we checked in, we were offered a complimentary box of cookies. When I went downstairs to receive our free cookies, I was given a tiny box containing 2 cookies! I wondered which of my children I should give the 2 cookies to - 4 of them wanted cookies! Each day the cleaning staff would leave only 3 or 4 towells, even though there were 6 of us in the room. The free breakfast was so unlike any other Embassy Suites I've stayed at. We usually look forward to the free breakfast. Not this time. Everything was flavorless. Each night there was a Manager's Special. We were told that each night they would serve different snacks. However, each night it was almost the same exact snacks. Disapointing! The parking at $35 a night (I can see charging more for the first night when the valet actually parks the car for you) was way over priced. I guess I just was expecting the same great services I have received at other Embassy Suites. I think the breakfast was the most disappointing.
Response by Embassy Suites Hotel - Waikiki Beach Walk
Dear Kate, Thank you for taking the time to post a review regarding your experience at our hotel. I apologize for the inconveniences you experienced. Our complimentary breakfast is absolutely different from other chains, as we provide numerous items not offered at others. The fresh fruits are fit for a tropical Hawaiian experience, and we switch out pancakes, french toast, and biscuits. I can assure you that our parking rates are in line with the rest of the market in Waikiki. I hope you were able to enjoy the fabulous shops and restaurants that surround us on Waikiki Beach Walk. Please consider us again on your return to the islands. Thank you, Bob Y
3 night trip Jul 18, 2013
Kate
"Wonderful family hotel"
Our experience at this hotel was great. The staff was wonderful. We enjoyed the breakfast buffets and the evening drinks and snacks. There was a nice mix of families staying at the hotel that we met at the pool!
Other trip Jul 19, 2013
t j
"Nice hotel by the beach and shopping."
I would really recommend the Embassy for any future location for a vacation. Their friendly staff and comfortable rooms make me want to stay on all my vacations. Their breakfast is awesome, making it one of my decision factors when looking around. The pool was great and very kid friendly. Staff was amazing and super helpful.
Other trip Jul 15, 2013
Island Traveler
Awesome staff all around. :)
Response by Embassy Suites Hotel - Waikiki Beach Walk
Dear Patinos, Thank you for your taking the time to rate your recent experience at our hotel. A hotel can have awesome amenities such as complimentary breakfast and drinks daily, but the staff is what truly makes the difference. We look forward to your returned visit. Mahalo, Bob Y
5 night family trip Jul 3, 2013
Patinos
"Would not stay anywhere else but the EMBASSY!!!"
Very nice staff, they all greet you with a smile. We felt very welcomed. My kids did not want to come home. I can not complain about anything. You must go to see yourself, do not over pay. Stay here!!!! Trust me.
Other trip Jul 9, 2013
Aloha
"Close to everything"
We found everything about this hotel to be great, the managers reception was 2 1/2 hours of free (unlimited) alcohol each night of our trip. The only complaint we have about the hotel, which we also heard from MANY other people is the elevators are extremely slow.
Response by Embassy Suites Hotel - Waikiki Beach Walk
Dear RAS, Thank you for sharing your recent experience at our hotel. I apologize for the inconvenience you experience with our elevators. I hope efficiency increased with the conversion of our key-lock system. I am glad you were able to enjoy the complimentary cocktails each evening. I hope you also got a taste of our cooked-to-order omelettes during breakfast. Please consider returning again. Thank you, Bob Y
5 night family trip Jul 2, 2013
RAS
"We like it close to beach and shopping."
My kids love the pool and we like the manag ers cocktail night and free breakfast
Other trip Jul 2, 2013
Jenny
"Nice Hotel in excellent location"
This Embassy Suites was typical of their hotels (clean, in good shape, good staff, fine breakfast buffet) except that it was just 1 block from Waikiki beach in a terrific location. We reserved an ocean view 1 bedroom and we had exactly that - a wonderful view of the ocean right over the top of the Halekulani across the street. We could sit on our balcony and watch surfers and boats. The 2 queen bedroom and pullout sofa bed worked well for our family of 2 teenagers and 2 parents. Its nice to have breakfast included in a place where even the smallest meal is really expensive. There was no option to self park, so like most places in Waikiki, you're stuck with the daily valet fee. That said, the valet service was quick and friendly and they offered good directions. The other staff we encountered were also really helpful and friendly. We had a great experience and would recommend it to anyone who needs more space than a typical hotel room. I think there are other options in the price range, but not other options for families like ours who can't really fit in a "normal" 2 queen hotel room.
Other trip Jul 1, 2013
Jeanne
"Nice Hotel, beautiful view, very clean, great loc."
we were at the Hotel after our Cruise of the Islands. helped finish off our wonderful trip.
Other trip Jun 29, 2013
"Nice hotel, kids friendly, very close to the beach"
We loved the breakfast buffet and friendly staff. We enjoyed the pool and jacuzzi every afternoon after a long day at the beach. The view of the city from our room was expectacular.
Other trip Jun 27, 2013
lily
"Traveled to Hawaii for graduation and visit family"
All of the staff - bell desk, valet, housekeeping - were exceptional and so hospitable. Amazing location and very convenient to get around. So many things to do within walking distance.
Other trip Jun 24, 2013
Kehau
"Beautiful facility. Close to beach/shopping!"
We enjoyed our stay very much. Clean facility, friendly staff. We were pleasantly surprised with an upgraded room. We parked the car and walked everywhere without difficulty. The only negative were the pigeons, but that appeared to be an issue all over the area.
Other trip Jun 22, 2013
While this hotel is not directly on the beach, it is certainly close enough(two hundred yards). The other amenities adequately make up for this. The included breakfast bar each morning is wonderful and the manager's reception every night is fun and saves you immensely on drinks. Overall a great stay!
Response by Embassy Suites Hotel - Waikiki Beach Walk
Dear Bill, Thank you for your comments regarding your recent stay at our hotel. You are absolutely correct; our hotel is located conveniently a mere block away from the beach, as well as in the middle of fabulous shops and restaurants of Waikiki Beach Walk. I am glad you were able to enjoy our complimentary cooked-to-order breakfast and drinks everyday. Thank you for your recommendation, and hope to see you again in the future. Sincerely, Bob Y
6 night romance trip Jun 14, 2013
"Awesome Aloha Spirit"
We have a disabled child, and the hotel was easily accessible for him and the rest of us. The one-bedroom room was big enough for our family of 5 to be completely comfortable. The staff was beyond friendly - they really know Aloha. As a person who was born and raised on Oahu, I did not expect so many smiles. The maid was just so nice and sweet. The valets were really funny - they had our teen daughters in stitches with their comments and suggestions. The bell staff was very awesome. No lines, no hassles...The entire experience was very enjoyable and we will return!
Other trip Jun 17, 2013
"Great Family Place"
Arrived and stayed in a two room suite. Even though it was the sixth floor it was a clean, roomy comfortable room. Took a family of six, that included three six footer boys and a toddler with their parents and it had room to spare. With the included hot breakfast it was great! The staff were gracious and very accommodating. I would definitely stay there again! Couldn't beat the price!
Other trip Jun 17, 2013
anonymous
"family hotel"
Very nice hotel,amazing breakfast nice sunny pool area
Other trip Jun 13, 2013
irina
"Great breakfast deal and great location!!"
Wonderful location for everything!! You can walk to beach and beach activities, restaurants, free activities nearby, swim at hotel pool...
Other trip Jun 13, 2013
sarah
"Our Recent Stay at Embassy Suites"
We had a very positive experience! Thank you vacationers and travellers for taking time to write reviews. The reviews helped us to select Embassy Suites out of all the hotels in Waikiki.
Other trip Jun 11, 2013