All hotels in Honolulu, Hawaii, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here201 Beach Walk, Honolulu, HI, 96815, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9484

"Close to everything, a little spendy."
The staff is very friendly and welcoming. Loved the complimentary breakfast. Close to the beach, shopping and many restaurants. Nice pool area. Parking is expensive, not sure if this is just how it is in Waikiki. The valets are quick and helpful. Only complaint was that housekeeping completely skipped us, we had to call for towels and shampoo. This was our 2nd stay, and we would stay here again.
Response by Embassy Suites Hotel - Waikiki Beach Walk
Dear Denise, Thank you for your returned stay. I apologize for the inconvenience you experienced regarding housekeeping service. The issue has been addressed, and we will continue to strive to deliver exceptional service to our guests. Thank you for your commitment, and we look forward to your returned stay. Mahalo, Bob Y
2 night family trip Dec 18, 2013
Denise
"Close to everything, walking distance to the beach"
Arrived early and the hotel promptly gave us a room and upgraded us to a 3 room suite (2 bedrooms and a living room). Facilities are perfect, the pool area is nice. Free Breakfast (full buffet) and Manager's Reception (free drinks and chips) were very good. Hotel staff is very friendly and helpful. Expedia Local Expert recommended and booked for us the tours we wanted. The hotel is on Beach Walk which is a shops and restaurant area, and close to another large shopping mall. A lot of luxury stores nearby, all in all a very nice area. Highly recommend the hotel.
Other trip Oct 30, 2013
Rafael
"Great stay in Waikiki"
Embassy Suites was amazing! Rooms are spacious and well maintained. Complimentary breakfast and afternoon cocktails were great. Pool area, store, tour desk were also all clean and staff helpful. I felt the accommodations were well worth the nightly charge, which was fair considering the site is across the street from the beach! We would stay again!!
Other trip Oct 21, 2013
angela
"Great Waikiki experience"
We had a great time at Embassy Suites. The whole experience was positive and made for a relaxing holiday. Nothing was too much trouble for the staff, including providing us with a breakfast pack for our extra early flight. Other mornings the breakfast buffet was plentiful and the live music at night was fantastic. The pool and rooms were of a high standard and loved by our family.We would highly recommend Embassy Suites for anyone going to Waikiki.
5 night family trip Oct 6, 2013
Jones Family
"Overall Nice Hotel"
The stay was good. Right in the heart of it all. Parking fees were ridiculous ($35/nt for guests) so the free breakfast isn't really free if you have a car. If you don't plan to travel the island avoid getting a rental. Would stay again though.
Other trip Oct 2, 2013
Nnamdi
"Hawaiian paradise"
The Embassy Suites were fabulous. The breakfast was great and also the cocktail hour. We were there for the 4th of July and we saw the best fireworks display I have ever seen before. The house keeping lady was very funny and got us anything we need quickly.
Other trip Sep 27, 2013
"Perfect for families!!"
We had a wonderful experience at the Embassy Suites! My only complaint is that my trip is over... I stayed with my husband, my mother and my 10 year old daughter. The staff is great, so welcoming. Everyone from check in, bell service, valet, room service, pool service, bar service were wonderful! The hotel is very nice and the location was perfect! We loved our stay at the Embassy Suites Waikiki Beach Walk and cannot wait to go back!
Other trip Sep 25, 2013
"Great hotel with many perks"
The rooms are large because every room is a suite and I believe each room has a little balcony, as well. The facilities are fairly new. The staff is friendly and the perks of cooked to order breakfast is convenient and good quality and the manager's special reception is a nice way to relax at the end of the day. There were a lot of families. The only minus is the proliferation of pigeons in the dining area which is in the open air on the Grand Lanai.
Other trip Sep 9, 2013
"Clean hotel, with free breakfast and drinks"
I will definitely stay here again my next trip with my family.
Other trip Aug 16, 2013
Mona
"Reasonably priced hotel close to the beach..."
We stayed on the 17th floor with a "city view" room but it was a pleasant surprise to step off the elevator and see the beautiful views at the end of our hall with the open doorway overlooking the ocean. I should mention that we have three teenage boys and breakfast is a very important meal around here... You just can't beat the great value including a fresh breakfast with the typical eggs that are cooked to order. The buffet offered a typical variety of fruit, breakfast meats, scrambled eggs, breads, pastries, cereals, salads, along with rice and miso. The "manager's reception" includes evening entertainment by the pool and of course, complimentary sodas, mixed drinks, wine, beer along with various chips & salsa, pretzels, peanuts, carrots, celery or broccoli with ranch dressing. The staff was very attentive in making sure we had fresh drinks and a cleanly table both morning and evening. However, the gentleman that checked us out was very impatient and quoted us more money for a late check-out than was advertised on the website. The hotel manager was quick to fix this matter as we made our final check-out.
Drew
"Nice older hotel close to the beach"
We had a very nice stay at Embassy Suites on Waikiki Beach. The hotel is close to the beach and main Waikiki action. We got a room on 21st floor and had a beautiful view of the beach and the city. Breakfast can get crowded but it's a very good deal since it's included, and has a lot of delicious local fruit every morning. Pool is small, and mostly used by kids. The hotel and room furniture are on the older side, but still clean and functional.
Sylvia
"Nice."
My family had a good time. We would love to stay here again next time we come back. Staff are really friendly and helpful.Clean hotel.
Other trip Aug 12, 2013
"Great location with wonderful service"
Convenient location close to many restaurants and shops. Breakfast area was well stocked with plenty of seating and friendly staff
Other trip Aug 9, 2013
"Very comfortable; very nice hotel close to beach"
Comfortable room (suite); close to beach; staff were superb and exceptionally nice. Breakfast included and it was complete and delicious, I put on four pounds in eight days. The only downsides (and they are true of all hotels in Waikiki as far as I could see) were horrible traffic - takes a long time to get around unless you are used to bad traffic (I am but had hoped that the vacation would not be as bad - I was wrong); and the "open air" meals - breakfast as noted was great but there were plenty of birds flying around and if you left your seat for a moment, a bird would be pecking at your plate.
Other trip Jul 25, 2013
"Not like the other Embassy Suites"
I was disappointed in the Embassy Suites Beach Walk at Waikiki. Embassy Suites is my favorite hotel chain, but this one is not like the others! We had 6 people staying in our 1 bedroom suite, the maximum allowed for this room. It was my husband and I and 4 children. When we checked in, we were offered a complimentary box of cookies. When I went downstairs to receive our free cookies, I was given a tiny box containing 2 cookies! I wondered which of my children I should give the 2 cookies to - 4 of them wanted cookies! Each day the cleaning staff would leave only 3 or 4 towells, even though there were 6 of us in the room. The free breakfast was so unlike any other Embassy Suites I've stayed at. We usually look forward to the free breakfast. Not this time. Everything was flavorless. Each night there was a Manager's Special. We were told that each night they would serve different snacks. However, each night it was almost the same exact snacks. Disapointing! The parking at $35 a night (I can see charging more for the first night when the valet actually parks the car for you) was way over priced. I guess I just was expecting the same great services I have received at other Embassy Suites. I think the breakfast was the most disappointing.
Response by Embassy Suites Hotel - Waikiki Beach Walk
Dear Kate, Thank you for taking the time to post a review regarding your experience at our hotel. I apologize for the inconveniences you experienced. Our complimentary breakfast is absolutely different from other chains, as we provide numerous items not offered at others. The fresh fruits are fit for a tropical Hawaiian experience, and we switch out pancakes, french toast, and biscuits. I can assure you that our parking rates are in line with the rest of the market in Waikiki. I hope you were able to enjoy the fabulous shops and restaurants that surround us on Waikiki Beach Walk. Please consider us again on your return to the islands. Thank you, Bob Y
3 night trip Jul 18, 2013
Kate
"Wonderful family hotel"
Our experience at this hotel was great. The staff was wonderful. We enjoyed the breakfast buffets and the evening drinks and snacks. There was a nice mix of families staying at the hotel that we met at the pool!
Other trip Jul 19, 2013
t j
"Nice hotel by the beach and shopping."
I would really recommend the Embassy for any future location for a vacation. Their friendly staff and comfortable rooms make me want to stay on all my vacations. Their breakfast is awesome, making it one of my decision factors when looking around. The pool was great and very kid friendly. Staff was amazing and super helpful.
Other trip Jul 15, 2013
Island Traveler
Awesome staff all around. :)
Response by Embassy Suites Hotel - Waikiki Beach Walk
Dear Patinos, Thank you for your taking the time to rate your recent experience at our hotel. A hotel can have awesome amenities such as complimentary breakfast and drinks daily, but the staff is what truly makes the difference. We look forward to your returned visit. Mahalo, Bob Y
5 night family trip Jul 3, 2013
Patinos
"Would not stay anywhere else but the EMBASSY!!!"
Very nice staff, they all greet you with a smile. We felt very welcomed. My kids did not want to come home. I can not complain about anything. You must go to see yourself, do not over pay. Stay here!!!! Trust me.
Other trip Jul 9, 2013
Aloha
"Close to everything"
We found everything about this hotel to be great, the managers reception was 2 1/2 hours of free (unlimited) alcohol each night of our trip. The only complaint we have about the hotel, which we also heard from MANY other people is the elevators are extremely slow.
Response by Embassy Suites Hotel - Waikiki Beach Walk
Dear RAS, Thank you for sharing your recent experience at our hotel. I apologize for the inconvenience you experience with our elevators. I hope efficiency increased with the conversion of our key-lock system. I am glad you were able to enjoy the complimentary cocktails each evening. I hope you also got a taste of our cooked-to-order omelettes during breakfast. Please consider returning again. Thank you, Bob Y
5 night family trip Jul 2, 2013
RAS
"We like it close to beach and shopping."
My kids love the pool and we like the manag ers cocktail night and free breakfast
Other trip Jul 2, 2013
Jenny
"Nice Hotel in excellent location"
This Embassy Suites was typical of their hotels (clean, in good shape, good staff, fine breakfast buffet) except that it was just 1 block from Waikiki beach in a terrific location. We reserved an ocean view 1 bedroom and we had exactly that - a wonderful view of the ocean right over the top of the Halekulani across the street. We could sit on our balcony and watch surfers and boats. The 2 queen bedroom and pullout sofa bed worked well for our family of 2 teenagers and 2 parents. Its nice to have breakfast included in a place where even the smallest meal is really expensive. There was no option to self park, so like most places in Waikiki, you're stuck with the daily valet fee. That said, the valet service was quick and friendly and they offered good directions. The other staff we encountered were also really helpful and friendly. We had a great experience and would recommend it to anyone who needs more space than a typical hotel room. I think there are other options in the price range, but not other options for families like ours who can't really fit in a "normal" 2 queen hotel room.
Other trip Jul 1, 2013
Jeanne
"Nice Hotel, beautiful view, very clean, great loc."
we were at the Hotel after our Cruise of the Islands. helped finish off our wonderful trip.
Other trip Jun 29, 2013
"Nice hotel, kids friendly, very close to the beach"
We loved the breakfast buffet and friendly staff. We enjoyed the pool and jacuzzi every afternoon after a long day at the beach. The view of the city from our room was expectacular.
Other trip Jun 27, 2013
lily
"Traveled to Hawaii for graduation and visit family"
All of the staff - bell desk, valet, housekeeping - were exceptional and so hospitable. Amazing location and very convenient to get around. So many things to do within walking distance.
Other trip Jun 24, 2013
Kehau
"Beautiful facility. Close to beach/shopping!"
We enjoyed our stay very much. Clean facility, friendly staff. We were pleasantly surprised with an upgraded room. We parked the car and walked everywhere without difficulty. The only negative were the pigeons, but that appeared to be an issue all over the area.
Other trip Jun 22, 2013
While this hotel is not directly on the beach, it is certainly close enough(two hundred yards). The other amenities adequately make up for this. The included breakfast bar each morning is wonderful and the manager's reception every night is fun and saves you immensely on drinks. Overall a great stay!
Response by Embassy Suites Hotel - Waikiki Beach Walk
Dear Bill, Thank you for your comments regarding your recent stay at our hotel. You are absolutely correct; our hotel is located conveniently a mere block away from the beach, as well as in the middle of fabulous shops and restaurants of Waikiki Beach Walk. I am glad you were able to enjoy our complimentary cooked-to-order breakfast and drinks everyday. Thank you for your recommendation, and hope to see you again in the future. Sincerely, Bob Y
6 night romance trip Jun 14, 2013
"Awesome Aloha Spirit"
We have a disabled child, and the hotel was easily accessible for him and the rest of us. The one-bedroom room was big enough for our family of 5 to be completely comfortable. The staff was beyond friendly - they really know Aloha. As a person who was born and raised on Oahu, I did not expect so many smiles. The maid was just so nice and sweet. The valets were really funny - they had our teen daughters in stitches with their comments and suggestions. The bell staff was very awesome. No lines, no hassles...The entire experience was very enjoyable and we will return!
Other trip Jun 17, 2013
"Great Family Place"
Arrived and stayed in a two room suite. Even though it was the sixth floor it was a clean, roomy comfortable room. Took a family of six, that included three six footer boys and a toddler with their parents and it had room to spare. With the included hot breakfast it was great! The staff were gracious and very accommodating. I would definitely stay there again! Couldn't beat the price!
Other trip Jun 17, 2013
anonymous
"family hotel"
Very nice hotel,amazing breakfast nice sunny pool area
Other trip Jun 13, 2013
irina
"Great breakfast deal and great location!!"
Wonderful location for everything!! You can walk to beach and beach activities, restaurants, free activities nearby, swim at hotel pool...
Other trip Jun 13, 2013
sarah
"Our Recent Stay at Embassy Suites"
We had a very positive experience! Thank you vacationers and travellers for taking time to write reviews. The reviews helped us to select Embassy Suites out of all the hotels in Waikiki.
Other trip Jun 11, 2013
dsnc10
"Great location for family with young adult childre"
The location was fabulous! Shopping on the first two floors of the hotel and across the street with a wide selection of restaurants. The beach was across the street. Great location!
Other trip Jun 6, 2013
"Convenient and affordable for Waikiki"
Very close to the shops, the beach and the International Market in Waikiki. Off of the main strip, so you can get out of the heavy crowds. Close enough to walk to all of the Waikiki Beach, Bars, and Shops. Happy Hour and Breakfasts are awesome.
Response by Embassy Suites Hotel - Waikiki Beach Walk
Dear Lance C, Thank you for the high-rating of our hotel. Location, location, location is key for success of a hotel. I am glad you took advantage of our convenient location surrounded by fabulous shops and restaurants. I hope you were able to get a taste of our amazing band that plays four times a week during the manager's reception. We look forward to your return. Mahalo, Bob Y
1 night family trip May 25, 2013
Lance C
"Great hotel overall!"
The hotel service was great. Free breakfast and perfect environment for the family.
Other trip Jun 3, 2013
"Great Location!"
Overall, the hotel was great and the location was fantastic. You will find yourself within walking distance of the Waikiki beach (2 blocks or so), and less than that for some great shops and restaurants. Really the only downside I found was that the beds were not that comfortable. Maybe just me, but I tossed and turned a bit each night. My wife, however, slept like a log. The staff was great, and easy valet parking ($35 day I believe) right at the hotel. I thought it was too much at first, but trying to find parking in Honolulu would have been ridiculous. I thanked myself afterwards. The size of the room was nothing to write home about, but we were able to fit the 5 of us in the room fairly comfortably due to one of us being a 5 year old!
Other trip May 23, 2013
Damon
"Good location, easy access 2 shopping dining beach"
Didn't like having to move rooms 3 times, with an elderly parent. Common sense should prevail in these circumstances. This came about due to a need to extend, as we were on a business trip. I did not appreciate being made to move, as each time this lost almost half a day which is inexcusable when trying to do business. On a lighter note, the business centre is very good and well equipped. Due to the amount of moves, despite having stayed here before, I doubt if I would stay again due to the inconvenience. The Concierge service people are very good, as are the gentlemen organising transport/cars etc. Some check in staff are grumpy and unhelpful.
Response by Embassy Suites Hotel - Waikiki Beach Walk
Dear A verified traveler, Thank you for your review regarding your stay at our hotel. I apologize for the inconvenience you experienced with your room changes. I hope you were able to accomplish business. Our location, facilities, and amenities make for a great business accommodations. I hope you will consider us again. Sincerely, Bob Y
Other trip May 20, 2013
Excellent experience ...
Response by Embassy Suites Hotel - Waikiki Beach Walk
Dear R.R., Thank you for your excellent rating of our hotel. I hope you were able to enjoy our complimentary cooked-to-order breakfast and drinks in the evening. We look forward to your return. Mahalo, Bob Y
Family trip May 15, 2013
R.R.
"Convenient Location"
The location of this hotel was very convenient for a family visiting Waikiki for the first time. Close to the airport/Pearl Harbor/Diamond Head and most importantly the Beach! The staff was very friendly and attentive and the room was very clean. The complimentary breakfast each morining was also a bonus when travelling wiith several teenage boys!
Response by Embassy Suites Hotel - Waikiki Beach Walk
Dear A verified traveler, Thank you for providing a review regarding your stay at our hotel. Our central location surrounded by top-class restaurants and shops, and a block away from the beach is definitely a key part of our success. However, as you mentioned the people make a BIG difference, as our staff consistently express true Aloha spirit to our guests. We look forward to your return. Mahalo, Bob Y
4 night family trip May 2, 2013
"Business Trip"
Excellent breakfast included Great location Free Internet
Response by Embassy Suites Hotel - Waikiki Beach Walk
Dear A verified traveler, Thank you for your short yet SUITE review. I am glad you enjoyed our complimentary cooked-to-order breakfast. I hope you were also able to enjoy the free drinks in the evening. We take pride in providing a variety of free amenities like the ones you mentioned. We look forward to hosting you again. Sincerely, Bob Y
Other trip May 8, 2013
"Great hotel for families"
The hotel is great for families with young children. We have two children, 6 & 8. They enjoyed the pool which is 1 1/2 to 4 feet deep. The pool does get crowded with children but they made some friends to play with. There is enough to do walking distance so we did not get a rental car. Also, the complimentary breakfast and free internet was great too. My only complaint is that the bathroom did not have a fan. We would come here again and recommend it highly.
Other trip Apr 20, 2013
"The Center Attraction"
I really love the employees at this hotel. They were very helpful, polite, courteous, and knowledgeable. I would recommend this hotel. Thank you Embassy Suites Waikiki for a very memorable stay in Honolulu, Hawaii!!! Aloha and Mahalo to all of the employees at the Embassy Suites Waikiki!!!
Response by Embassy Suites Hotel - Waikiki Beach Walk
Dear Emma, Thank you for your kind comments regarding the staff at our hotel. You are absolutely right, our employees exemplify the true aloha spirit, and is a key factor to our hotel's success. We look forward to hosting you on your return. Mahalo, Bob Y
7 night trip Apr 8, 2013
Emma
"Hotel & breakfast outstanding, elevators slow!"
Using your room key EVERY time in the elevator to choose a floor was ridiculous. Otherwise, hotel was terrific.
Response by Embassy Suites Hotel - Waikiki Beach Walk
Aloha JCT, Thank you for your short and sweet review regarding our hotel. I am glad you were able to enjoy the complimentary breakfast served daily. I hope you visited our cooked-to-order omelette station. I apologize for the inconvenience. Safety and security for our guests and employees is our number one priority. I hope you will consider us again. Thank you, Bob Y
2 night family trip Apr 6, 2013
JCT
"Perfect for a family"
An ideal choice for a family. The staff was super friendly and very helpful. The housekeeper was terrific and everyday would make sure that we had everything we needed. The morning breakfast had a good variety of foods to please everyone. Happy hour was managed by very competent and friendly bar staff. This ES does it right and if we return to Honolulu in the future, it will be our first choice.
Response by Embassy Suites Hotel - Waikiki Beach Walk
Dear Veep, Thank you for your comments regarding your stay at our hotel. I am glad our staff took care of you, as we always try to go above and beyond when hosting our guests. I am glad you were able to enjoy our complimentary breakfast and free drinks in the evening daily. We look forward to your return. Sincerely, Bob Y
4 night business trip Apr 3, 2013
"3 min. Walk to the beach"
Nice breakfast buffet and good cook to order omletts. Clean and quiet room.
Response by Embassy Suites Hotel - Waikiki Beach Walk
Dear Snerd, Short and SUITE! Thank you for your review regarding your stay at our hotel. I am glad you were able to enjoy our complimentary cooked-to-order breakfast daily. We look forward to hosting you on your return to the islands. Sincerely, Bob Y
Other trip Apr 13, 2013
Snerd
"Great hotel for family!"
This was our first time in Hawaii and I have to say the hotel was great. Within walking distance of most things and the staff was very helpful. The complimentary hot breakfast and happy hour were great. We even commented that we were shocked the hotel was only 3 1/2 stars.
Response by Embassy Suites Hotel - Waikiki Beach Walk
Dear Shannon, Thank you for taking the time to post a review regarding your stay at our hotel. I am glad that our staff took care of you; they exemplify the true aloha spirit. I am also glad you enjoyed our complimentary cooked-to-order breakfast and free drinks daily. Thank you for your recommendation, and we look forward to your return. Thank you, Bob Y
Other trip Apr 11, 2013
Shannon
"Good for a family"
This was a great place for our family of five with 3 young children. Having breakfast arranged every morning saved us a lot of time as the effort to get hungry kids out the door to a place that had what they would want was invaluable. Variety was good as well and there was always something for everyone. The pool has a good section that is 18 inches and has a barrier separating it from the deeper sections which is great for young ones, but it was very cold. Everyone also enjoyed the manager's reception and the kids could grab pretzels and goldfish crackers and juice while mom and dad grabbed something stronger. The only negative to our stay was not the fault of the hotel, but rather the occupants of the room next door being extremely rude and calling us directly the first morning when the youngest woke up crying and we were just trying to change a diaper and take him down to the lobby and out for a walk to not disturb others. Who doesn't call the front desk for a noise complaint but calls directly in a very aggressive and antagonistic way? We spoke with the manager and he told us to let him know if we were harassed again and was very nice about it. A bit far from the 'good' section of protected beach for the kiddos, but the free internet for nextflix streaming was a nice compensation
Response by Embassy Suites Hotel - Waikiki Beach Walk
Dear Lauren, Thank you for your thorough review regarding your stay at our hotel. You are absolutely correct; we are a family-oriented hotel with spacious rooms, complimentary cooked-to-order breakfast, as well as a kid-friendly pool. I am glad you enjoyed the complimentary drinks in the evening as well. I apologize for the inconvenience you experienced with your neighbors, and am glad to hear that you were taken care of. Please consider us again on your return. Mahalo, Bob Y
Other trip Apr 8, 2013
Lauren
"Great choice"
We debated between Trump and Embassy. This was a better decision for our family of 5. The room setup was great for 5 people, which we could not find at any other high-end hotel near Waikiki. Everyone had their own bed with a King/2 Queen cityview (which had a small view of water as well). We also had 2 bathrooms, which is a necessity with 2 teenagers. Free breakfast also made a difference on total cost for the trip, considering that would also have added $100 per day to go out to eat. Elevators were not terribly crowded nor was the breakfast buffet - those are intangibles I often worry about when booking. Staff was very friendly and service-oriented. Rooms were new and clean. Bathrooms were well-laid out, and the rooms had plenty of storage for a week's worth of stuff. Water pressure was great. Maid service came a little late in the day. Front desk was always available with no lines. Valet a bit expensive at $35 per day. Overall, we were very happy with this choice and would recommend it to anyone comparing against other prime hotels in the Waikiki area. Many of the hotels directly on the beach looked overrun by people passing through the lobby who were not staying there.
Response by Embassy Suites Hotel - Waikiki Beach Walk
Dear Matt, Thank you for your stellar review regarding our hotel. Our spacious rooms along with complimentary breakfast makes our hotel family-oriented. Thank you for the recommendation. Our staff exemplify the true aloha spirit, and we look forward to hosting you and your family on your next visit. Sincerely, Bob Y
6 night family trip Mar 26, 2013
"Relaxing hotel great for families"
The staff at the hotel were very friendly. EVERYONE was helpful. The valets went out of their way to get us information and recommend places to visit, eat, shop and swim. We would definately return and recommend this establishment to everyone.
Response by Embassy Suites Hotel - Waikiki Beach Walk
Dear Lisa, Thank you for your comments regarding your experience at our hotel. You are absolutely correct that the staff is a key factor to success for a business. Thank you for your recommendation, and we look forward to your return. Mahalo, Bob Y
Other trip Mar 30, 2013
"Great family hotel"
Great hotel. Our family of 6 enjoyed the stay and would choose this hotel again. The complimentary breakfast was fantastic, the staff was pleasant and helpful, and the location was a short distance from the beach and downtown Waikiki.
Other trip Mar 23, 2013