All hotels in Creston, Iowa, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here800 Laurel Street, Creston, IA, 50801, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"reasonable lodging for a small town"
Hotel was clean and staff were friendly and helpful. basic amenities in the room, bed could do with being replaced. Breakfast was self service with very limited choice but area was clean and food was fresh.
Other trip Sep 5, 2014
Neil
"Great Customer Service"
Very clean and comfortable room and very helpful counter clerk.
1 night trip Jul 24, 2014
Meg
"Good, Basic hotel"
Met our need for a 1 night stay. Beds were a little hard, and the TV in the room made a high pitched noise when on. Room was very clean and spacious. The breakfast in the morning was a little lacking as well.
1 night trip Jul 18, 2014
"hotel"
It was good. Had a good time seeing family and friends.
Other trip Jun 12, 2014
jim
Hotel stay was OK but when an extra night was charged to our card the desk clerk said it was out of her hands and would not take it off, or give us a receipt. When challenged on the issue, and confronted by a conference call with hotels.com , she became frustrated and very rude and at one point wouldn't even answer our questions. Even when we apologized for making her deal with the problem. When in fact she was the reason for the problem.
6 night trip May 12, 2014
Drew Rosendahl
"Nice hotel close to restaurants."
Very good for the price. Convenient parking while traveling with a boat. The continental breakfast was very satisfying. We will stay here again.
Other trip May 12, 2014
Randa
"nice hotel"
very nice,friendly staff,central location for nearby attractions
Other trip Oct 4, 2013
It was as expected. My only complaint is the pillows were rock hard and too thick. Also, your guests should be encouraged to use the mat for the shower. I didn't and paid the price of a hard fall.
1 night trip Sep 27, 2013
"Best Choice in Creston"
When we return to SW Iowa, we will stay here.
1 night trip Aug 16, 2013
Nice place to stay we only wish they had a pool.
1 night trip Aug 10, 2013
"After a 7 hour drive"
Slept like a rock..
1 night business trip Aug 7, 2013
DW
"Would have been more satisfied if....."
Newer facility in good condition. We were generally very happy, but the carpet in room needed vacuuming and probably cleaned. We were in town for a funeral, so we had the DND sign out until we left around 10:30 a.m. We came back around 2 - 2:30 to change clothes and saw that our room had not been serviced, but we did not take the time to call the desk. We got back after 10:00 that night and our room had still not been touched. We had to go down to the desk to get clean towels and wash cloths.
2 night trip Aug 1, 2013
"Be careful of expedia reservations here!"
We prepaid for a 2 queen bed room but they were sold out when we got there. We ended up with a single bed and a roll-away, which we declined for teen to sleep in the recliner! Since the room was the same price, it appeared we had no recourse!
Other trip Jun 13, 2013
Stella
"Graduation Night"
We had a wonderful stay. Our car down and we went to the room to wait while my husband went to get it fixed. The hotel was close to the restaurant . We got the car fixed and had time to get to our son's graduation ceremony. Then we came back and enjoyed a good night's rest.
1 night trip May 10, 2013
"Close to town"
The hotel is close to town and some restaurants - right on US Hwy 34. Oddly, neither Google Maps nor my Garmin GPS correctly identified where it is (both had it on the other side of the highway). The room was comfortable; breakfast was rather basic; vending machine for snacks almost empty; odd odor in the elevator but these are minor gripes. I'd say it's about average for hotels in the price range and there are not may choices in and around Creston. I would stay again.
1 night trip May 8, 2013
"Great hotel, met my needs"
My ONLY recommendation would be to make the breakfast last longer (I missed it :-() But the hotel was perfect otherwise.
2 night family trip Apr 10, 2013
"Better choice of two hotels"
Clean, good location, newer than other choices in town
1 night trip Mar 12, 2013
"Close to family reunion."
Everything was excellent except for the continental breakfast. Very little was offered compared to other motels/hotels where we have stayed. There is needed improvement in this area.
1 night trip with friends Aug 4, 2012

"Hôtel et ville surprenante"
Tout est impeccable. Petit bémol concernant le petit déjeuner : un peu juste, mais cela n'a pas d'influence sur la qualité de cet hôtel.Ne pas hésiter à déambuler dans cette charmante ville où, là encore, les personnes sont adorables.
1 night family trip May 24, 2013
F EON
FR
1 night business trip Feb 26, 2015
1 night trip Sep 17, 2012
1 night trip Jul 7, 2012

TripAdvisor reviews for Supertel Inn and Conference Center

"This is not a 111.00 a night hotel"
10/08/14 frequenttravelerdave Phoenix, Arizona
The hotel is clean , the furnishings are old. There are no flat screen TV's here. I am guess they have been there for awhile. The carpet is clean and like the TV's has been around past it's prime. This towels are the thin, cheap type you would find at a motel 6.. It has the feel of a Super 8 hotel with a Holiday Inn price.I am betting it's the best hotel in the area
"Cleaner than Clean!"
08/23/14 duffydog100 Daytona Beach, FL
Stayed here two nights and have never been in a cleaner hotel. Staff working all the time to keep it up. Unusual showers and so clean I didn't want to get it wet!! Breakfast was the usual but filling. Staff extremely friendly. Would recommend this hotel as a must when in the area. Walk to diner and Walmart.
"Nice Stay - Except for confusion in billing...."
08/22/14 Vicky L Prairie Village, KS
Nice clean room. The pillows weren't the greatest, but I guess that's a matter of preference. The staff was very friendly. Our room was ready on time and we had no problem checking in. My only concern is an incident with our bill. My husband booked our room online on what he THOUGHT was the Supertel website. He billed the room to our credit card. When he went to the front desk to check out for some reason he was billed again. He came back upstairs and said he had "paid" and checked out. Of course I asked him if he hadn't already paid online.....about that time our room phone rang and it was the front desk apologizing and saying we had already paid and was billed again in error. The strange thing was that we were billed $61 LESS by the front desk than we had paid online. When we asked why the clerk told us we had booked through some outfit called Hotelsone.com (unknown to us) and paid "their" fee. The LESSER amount that the hotel billed us for the SECOND time was not available to us....just to this Hotelsone.com place.......NOT HAPPY ABOUT THAT! I don't understand how these places are legal since they scam you into thinking you ARE ON THE HOTEL'S WEBSITE and them overcharge you. And I also don't understand what the relationship is between the hotel and these companies. Needless to say we will be VERY CAREFUL about making sure we are on a legitimate website. Or call the hotel directly. The clerk was very nice and I'm sure it was simply a mistake on her part, but I still think that some adjustment should have been offered by them since it was such a large discrepancy in the price.
"Supertel, December 2013"
01/01/14 JAMESknoxville Knoxville
I regularly stay at this hotel and rate it a 5 because it is by far the best available in that area. The rooms are clean and well appointed, with comfortable beds and excellent showers. Though a microwave is available in the lobby area, it would be nice to have one in each room. The checkin staff are always friendly and helpful with any trip-specific request, and the warm cookies on the counter when arriving late afternoon are a great welcome gift. The checkout staff is always friendly and courteous and never fail to thank me for my business.
"N4C Convention"
10/06/13 Robert M Iowa City
I had a fabulous time at the N4C Convention in Creston. The staff was courteous and the motel was clean,bright, and cheery. The breakfast was filling and a pleasant experience. The rooms were well appointed, with comfortable beds. I would highly recommend this facility.
"Friendly staff! Comfy beds!"
07/24/13 courtneykbee Minooka, Illinois
This hotel is a wonderful stay! The staff is incredibly friendly, especially Kathy who was working the front desk the evening we arrived. She was kind, patient, and very attentive to our needs. The hotel is very clean with very comfortable beds. I also loved the shower! The showers were extremely nice and even had a little seat in it which I loved! The continental breakfast has a waffle maker too, which was great. I highly reccomend this hotel!
"Basic & Clean Hotel in Creston"
07/19/13 Gozags2012 Albuquerque, New Mexico
Stayed here on business for four nights. Overall, as other reviewers have stated this is a good choice for lodging in Creston. The room I had on the back side of the hotel overlooked a farm and was quiet. The room was clean, comfortable, and a good size. The TV was somewhat dated, but was equipped with a very large selection of stations (80+). The breakfast was very basic consisting of two cereal choices, blueberry muffins, bananas, english muffins, oatmeal, and make your own waffles (they were out of mix two of the four mornings I was there). If I had to stay in Creston again, I would stay here based off of my experience.
"Nice hotel for Creston, Iowa"
05/02/13 Eric C perry, ia
Title about sums it up. There's nothing really outstanding about this hotel but there certainly nothing bad about it either. Rooms were clean but a little dated. Beds were comfortable and room had all the little things I like (good tv, mini-fridge, microwave) but nothing really special. Breakfast was good but very basic. Staff was friendly and helpful. This is a nice newer hotel and it looks great from the outside as well as inside and location is good as well. Bottom line this is Creston, IA and for Creston it's a good choice. Not much of a wow factor but a safe pick if you find yourself in need of lodging in this small little Iowa town.
"Business Trip March 2013"
03/23/13 JAMESknoxville Knoxville
Phone reservation and checkin were excellent. The fromnt desk lady is always couteous and smiling, usually calling me by name. The fersh baked cookies were there as always. The room was excellent and my stay was fully up to my expectations.
"Nice Stay in Creston"
09/18/12 BVH2103 Ankeny, Iowa
You are in Creston, IA...and this is the best place in town to stay. The room was very nice and the breakfast was the typical - hard boiled eggs, cereal, muffins, oatmeal, waffles. I loved the fact that they had Craisins for the oatmeal - very nice touch rather than just plain raisins. The employees were very nice. The maid service was a little stingy on the one day that we needed it, but it was still acceptable. Good place to stay :)