All hotels in Creston, Iowa, United States of America
800 Laurel Street, Creston, IA, 50801, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

Polite staff. Always clean room and hotel.
1 night trip with friends Jul 9, 2015
"Beats driving 1.5 hours from Des Monies"
Pretty much the only place to stay in Creston and not wanting to get up early to drive from Des Monies.
Other trip May 26, 2015
"Awesome! Near the shops and restaurant"
Wonderful staff,very friendly, And the hotel is in great location.
Other trip May 9, 2015
im a realtor
"reasonable lodging for a small town"
Hotel was clean and staff were friendly and helpful. basic amenities in the room, bed could do with being replaced. Breakfast was self service with very limited choice but area was clean and food was fresh.
Other trip Sep 5, 2014
Neil
"Great Customer Service"
Very clean and comfortable room and very helpful counter clerk.
1 night trip Jul 24, 2014
Meg
"Good, Basic hotel"
Met our need for a 1 night stay. Beds were a little hard, and the TV in the room made a high pitched noise when on. Room was very clean and spacious. The breakfast in the morning was a little lacking as well.
1 night trip Jul 18, 2014
"hotel"
It was good. Had a good time seeing family and friends.
Other trip Jun 12, 2014
jim
Hotel stay was OK but when an extra night was charged to our card the desk clerk said it was out of her hands and would not take it off, or give us a receipt. When challenged on the issue, and confronted by a conference call with hotels.com , she became frustrated and very rude and at one point wouldn't even answer our questions. Even when we apologized for making her deal with the problem. When in fact she was the reason for the problem.
6 night trip May 12, 2014
Drew Rosendahl
"Nice hotel close to restaurants."
Very good for the price. Convenient parking while traveling with a boat. The continental breakfast was very satisfying. We will stay here again.
Other trip May 12, 2014
Randa
"nice hotel"
very nice,friendly staff,central location for nearby attractions
Other trip Oct 4, 2013
It was as expected. My only complaint is the pillows were rock hard and too thick. Also, your guests should be encouraged to use the mat for the shower. I didn't and paid the price of a hard fall.
1 night trip Sep 27, 2013
"Best Choice in Creston"
When we return to SW Iowa, we will stay here.
1 night trip Aug 16, 2013
Nice place to stay we only wish they had a pool.
1 night trip Aug 10, 2013
"After a 7 hour drive"
Slept like a rock..
1 night business trip Aug 7, 2013
DW
"Would have been more satisfied if....."
Newer facility in good condition. We were generally very happy, but the carpet in room needed vacuuming and probably cleaned. We were in town for a funeral, so we had the DND sign out until we left around 10:30 a.m. We came back around 2 - 2:30 to change clothes and saw that our room had not been serviced, but we did not take the time to call the desk. We got back after 10:00 that night and our room had still not been touched. We had to go down to the desk to get clean towels and wash cloths.
2 night trip Aug 1, 2013
"Be careful of expedia reservations here!"
We prepaid for a 2 queen bed room but they were sold out when we got there. We ended up with a single bed and a roll-away, which we declined for teen to sleep in the recliner! Since the room was the same price, it appeared we had no recourse!
Other trip Jun 13, 2013
Stella
"Graduation Night"
We had a wonderful stay. Our car down and we went to the room to wait while my husband went to get it fixed. The hotel was close to the restaurant . We got the car fixed and had time to get to our son's graduation ceremony. Then we came back and enjoyed a good night's rest.
1 night trip May 10, 2013
"Close to town"
The hotel is close to town and some restaurants - right on US Hwy 34. Oddly, neither Google Maps nor my Garmin GPS correctly identified where it is (both had it on the other side of the highway). The room was comfortable; breakfast was rather basic; vending machine for snacks almost empty; odd odor in the elevator but these are minor gripes. I'd say it's about average for hotels in the price range and there are not may choices in and around Creston. I would stay again.
1 night trip May 8, 2013
"Great hotel, met my needs"
My ONLY recommendation would be to make the breakfast last longer (I missed it :-() But the hotel was perfect otherwise.
2 night family trip Apr 10, 2013
"Better choice of two hotels"
Clean, good location, newer than other choices in town
1 night trip Mar 12, 2013

"Hôtel et ville surprenante"
Tout est impeccable. Petit bémol concernant le petit déjeuner : un peu juste, mais cela n'a pas d'influence sur la qualité de cet hôtel.Ne pas hésiter à déambuler dans cette charmante ville où, là encore, les personnes sont adorables.
1 night family trip May 24, 2013
F EON
FR
2 night business trip Aug 10, 2015
1 night business trip Feb 26, 2015
1 night trip Sep 17, 2012

TripAdvisor reviews for Supertel Inn and Conference Center

"Probably the best in Creston but still subpar"
08/30/15 psnyder16 New Port Richey, Florida
The king suite we stayed in is well suited for a single traveler but not for a couple. Only a single luggage stand was provided so there was no surface on which you could place a second suit case except on a chair or the couch defeating the purpose of the furniture. The bathroom vanity is small with no storage shelf and is located outside of the bathroom which is a pet peeve of mine as there is no privacy when attending to personal hygiene at the sink. Even worse is the fact that a person using the toilet must handle the bathroom door knob to exit the bathroom. Unless housekeeping disinfects the door knob you are shaking hands with the previous traveler who used the toilet and before washed his hands. Whatever the thinking is behind having the sink outside the bathroom it is certainly not sanitation. The is no lid on the toilet nor a shelf in the bathroom. If you place anything on the towel rack above the toilet or on he toilet tank you risk losing it in the toilet. Except for hard boiled eggs, the dismal breakfast consisted of bread products. We decided to have breakfast elsewhere. Housekeeping is not quite up to snuff. We noticed food particles behind the lamp table. On a positive note, the flat panel TV had usable HDMI inputs; the mini fridge had a freezer; WiFi worked well and the shower had a strong water flow.
08/29/15 Stephanie H El Cajon
We stayed here when we came to town for a special occasion that was being held at the hotel. The hotel is nice, but basic. Seemed pretty pricey for being in a little town like Creston but we really didn't have any other choice. The staff was friendly and I would stay there again for sure!
"Nice conference room!"
08/20/15 Nathan B Des Moines, Iowa
Now let me just say that Creston is COUNTRY...NOT the city like I'm used to. I dislike being more than 20 miles outside Des Moines, but we were to come to Creston for Wal-Mart training. Wal-Mart held their training session at the Supertel. It's clean, efficient and the meeting room was suitable for our needs! I did NOT stay in a room here, but I'm confident that the rooms are excellent. Nor did I communicate with the hotel staff at all. We basically went into the conference room, had our meeting all day, used the restrooms provided, and left. A good meeting was had by all! Thank you, Supertel!
"When in Creston, the Supertel is the place to stay"
08/14/15 Kevin R McHenry, Illinois
The Supertel is a really nice clean hotel in Creston, IA. The rooms are modern and nicely decorated, the bathrooms are good size with an enclosed shower. The staff is courteous efficient and it's not uncommon to find warm cookies by the front desk.
"Basic, but clean and comfortable."
07/28/15 Barrett W Portland, Oregon, United States
There's not a whole lot of choice in Creston for hotels. That said, I'm pretty simple in my hotels - it has to be clean, quiet, and comfortable. Supertel almost got all three - the room was quiet (despite a wedding reception down the hall) and faced a horse paddock (adorable foal outside), and had all the basics. It could have used more outlets, but nothing unplugging a lamp can't solve. Breakfast was pretty basic, but I don't need much - a muffin, a piece of fruit, or even a waffle. My only complaint is that the beds are pretty rock hard. I'm a side sleeper and it almost hurt to lie down. It didn't kill the experience, but it's the one blemish of the experience.
"Best hotel in Creston"
07/28/15 traceym893 Valparaiso, Indiana
I have to say that I was surprised. Warm cookies awaited us at the front desk when we arrived at the hotel. While this is certainly not the Ritz, the rooms were clean and large and the beds were comfy. Some rooms had a really great leather recliner. The staff was extremely hospitable and allowed our family to hang out in the breakfast area to talk late into the night.
"Was very impressed with this hotel"
07/18/15 TTU_TRAVEL_FAN Dallas, Texas
We stayed here for a family reunion in June, 2015. Our family had several rooms so they allowed us to use the "conference room" for gathering and visiting; very convenient. Hotel had a very nice lobby with comfortable sofas and chairs. Breakfast had a lot of choices: made to order waffles, yogurt, bananas and apples, cereal and toast and bagels. Bed was one of the most comfortable I have slept on in a hotel recently.
"Not a Hilton but nice enough"
07/12/15 brendannebraska Nebraska USA
I was here on business with 2 of my reps. Room was nice and comfortable, location was convenient, front desk was nice. I did a nice walkabout to downtown, though sidewalks were scarce for awhile. Didn't eat breakfast but it looked okay. I recommend it.
"Super nice staff"
07/02/15 N B
I stayed here a week in room 201 and had perfect quiet the entire time, even though there was a large wedding party that was there for the weekend. Bed was comfortable, pillows were fine, chair and carpet definitely well-used. Not like staying at an upscale Marriott, but the great staff and comfy atmosphere made my week stay very enjoyable.
"This is not a 111.00 a night hotel"
10/08/14 frequenttravelerdave Phoenix, Arizona
The hotel is clean , the furnishings are old. There are no flat screen TV's here. I am guess they have been there for awhile. The carpet is clean and like the TV's has been around past it's prime. This towels are the thin, cheap type you would find at a motel 6.. It has the feel of a Super 8 hotel with a Holiday Inn price.I am betting it's the best hotel in the area