All hotels in Sonoma, California, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here23000 Arnold Dr, Sonoma, CA, 95476, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Disappointing, but survivable."
No one was at the desk when we arrived, and we waited for a couple of minutes for someone to show up. My booking said I had a 2 room suite - we got a one room basic (and by the time we found out, there were no staff around to ask about it). The one electrical outlet in the bathroom (ceiling) was a GFCI, and it failed by the second day. No one ever tried to explain the discrepancy in the room we got v. our booking. The facility is at a highway junction, and we had a lot of traffic noise, even though our room was in the center, as far away from the surrounding roads as possible, with the office building between us and the roads. The staff were all nice, and the continental breakfast was adequate, but even accounting for the fact this was near Sonoma (couple of miles outside of town), it was not value for price paid.
Other trip Sep 12, 2012
Hal
"Getaway weekend"
Vineyard Hotel is convenient to many of the wineries around Sonoma, The person behind the desk were both very welcoming and friendly and offered help as to which of the wineries to visit. The place is quaint and very simple. You are in Sonoma to visit the area and not to stay in your hotel and watch TV. Although the intersection of the place was busy, my GPS gave me the back roads to and from. Great stay, beautiful courtyard with statues. Just an overall great place for a weekend getaway!
2 night trip Sep 1, 2012
YoursFoodie
"They are trying!"
The hotel sits at a large intersection, it's an older facility and the rooms were pretty small but you have to give them an A for effort, you can tell they try to make it a pleasant experience!
Other trip Aug 15, 2012
"Not really what I was expecting for a romantic tri"
Terribly uncomfortable bed. Like I was at summer camp. Outdated. All it has going for them is - good location.
Other trip Jul 17, 2012

"a basic, perfectly adequate and clean motel"
It is a more than adequate motel
2 night trip Oct 5, 2012
Business trip Oct 1, 2012
3 night trip Aug 31, 2012
4 night trip Aug 15, 2012

TripAdvisor reviews for Vineyard Inn Hotel

"Very nice staff, property in need of an internal facelift."
10/29/14 Leanne E Laguna Beach, California
We paid over $600 for 2 rooms for one night (a premium because it was a Saturday). One of the rooms had 2 bedrooms and one bath. At these prices we were quite surprised to find old large tvs, a shower curtain instead of a glass enclosure, a sink that dripped incessantly, very dated furnishings and no heat in the room with the king sized bed. The positives were the staff who were so nice on the phone and in person and who loaned us an umbrella and the fact that the hotel/motel was probably 3 minutes from the wedding venue.
"Good news and not so good....."
10/26/14 NMLion Santa Fe, New Mexico
For well over $300 per night, we bought a convenient location. And our innkeeper Janet was a lot of fun. And her cat is a gem! The list of possible improvements is long. Absolutely no counter space in the tiny bathroom, the heating/cooling unit was extremely loud and the television was a relic from the 80's and only provided 4 channels of fuzzy reception. The decor was old and tired and the included breakfast was fine for one morning and that was enough. I did enjoy our car being 4 feet from our door. That was novel! And made it very convenient.
"Not the end of the world, but . . ."
10/06/14 Buck2917 Washington, D.C.
You can pretty much know everything about a place when the shampoo bottle provided by the hotel is half empty and your predessor's fingerprints are all over the bottle (same with the conditioner). The rooms are dark, although clean to the extent visible. While the shower worked, the water flow was subtle. When the place filled up on the weekend, there was a smell of backed up sewage. The beds and the sheets were certainly clean, and the room was made up nicely each day. Overall, the place was overpriced, and clearly took advantage of the booked-up nature of the area. There's almost a scalper quality to the pricing. It would not be the end of the world if you stayed here, but if you can make your plans enough in advance, this would not be a top choice.
"Vineyard Inn is your last choice"
09/18/14 SusiePaul Sacramento, California
I stayed there September 14 and 15th 2014 because most rooms in the Sonoma and Napa town were sold out. Seemed a bit like a charming place. I paid for the most expensive room with the marble bathroom. $300 and something per night. When I arrived no one was in the office even though I called in advance (an hour) before arriving to say i would be arriving. The man to check me in was sitting talking away with a couple and saw me going in and out with my friend looking for someone to check me in, but chose to talk for 20 minutes and then he got up. I never used any ice until Sunday my last day. I went to their area where there was ice and took a bag. A man who was dressed unidentified ran after me screaming where are you going with that ice. I asked him who he was. I asked him does it matter. He said it did matter. I said I would be happy to pay for the ice. He said it would be $3.00. I told him I will be right there to pay for it. I told him I am in a suite, the best room here at $300 a night and if I filled the champagne bucket up 4 times that would have been a bag of ice. He started shaming me by saying that I am a nurse and should know better. There was never a sign up that I saw stating how much ice you could use. Then after agreeing to pay him, he wanted to know what I was going to do with the ice. He seemed so creepy that it scared me. My girl friend did tell him off too. I wanted to leave thinking he might hurt my car parked right in front or acuse me of hurting something expensive in the room. However, we did sleep there and left the next morning. I had bought some cheeses and had some champage that I wanted to cool down. I thought that was very unprofessional to run after to me and shame me and want to know what I was going to do with the ice. After all, it was a 22 one story room place and he could have handled that in a professional manner. I will never stay there again because of it. The place was clean inside and that room was nice, but the place needs a good pressure wash and paint outside. At night it has nice vibes, but in the day it needs some cleaning. Also needs to have mouse traps and spraying. No security there either.
"Beautiful property, but needs some help."
07/28/14 ready_n_waitin_to_go Oakhurst, California
I must admit the room was clean, small, but clean. The grounds were very beautiful and the staff was amazing. The place needs a bit of work. The showers to start with,,,,WOW, not even a standard shower head (just the pipe sticking out of the wall) or light in the shower There is no place to put your items in the bathroom, it is about the size of a small closet. There is NO: coffee maker, fridge, microwave, clock or ice machine,,,, Bring your own. There is: a community refrigerator, I wouldn't even think of using it because every one else can. No one did. There is a chest freezer that you have to use a mallet to break ice up and can only use a very small container "for room use only" no ice chest. Also, the breakfast area was cute. BUT, the food that was put out was out from Friday until Sunday. The bananas at that point (Sunday) were brown and nasty and the strawberry's were a nice touch, but had been sitting for days and were, well, not eatable, that is why they were still there. The cereal was in one container and was a mix of stale shredded wheat, raisin brand and granola. I fought with sheets that were too small for the bed and would wrap around my feet at night and be total off the bed my morning. (The fitted sheet) Granted we were there for a Race Weekend,(2 nights) but wow, $433.00 for this place was just a insulting. I expected a bit more for my money, at least a clock radio for the time. The Inn is very hard to access and very noisy because it is right on the road. Parking is horrendous. The pictures of the pool, well lets just say, the water was so dirty that you couldn't see your feet. Now the positive note. The Woman who ran the Inn. She was an amazing lady. Very welcoming and hospitable. She even took me to feed their resident animals. I feel bad writing this poor review of the property but she was great.
"MINIMALISTIC...SMALL & OUTDATED"
07/28/14 Claudette A Anaheim, California
I gave this place 3 stars across the board because it is just a little below average. NEGATIVES: Spending $200 per night you might be dissapointed. Rooms are small, shower gives needlepoint water drops, television is a BIG BOX( not a flat screen) with 5 channels, very few to mostly absent room ameneties, outdated air conditioner may need a new filter( had a severe bout of allergies/sneezing) that cleared right up after leaving the room , the towels in the bathroom needed softner, might has well been using a tree stump to dry off with( we used our softer beach towels we brought from home) Parking is limited, people can literally park inches ... thats right inches away from the door, not allowing room to get/in out of your room. You might have to climb around bushes to get to your room depending in what car is parked on your doorstep. We were so lucky to have MR. MONSTER TRUCK parked in front of our room.Postive: Continental breakfast was okay, very basic don't expect fine cuisine. Bathrobes in the room, outside statue/ garden area with firepit. Very quiet grounds. Close to downtown and racetrack.. About 10 min each way. Staff seems friendly. Did not use the pool. No hotel info in the room so you kinda have to venture out to find things. I wandered into the common area and found a deep freezer full of large costco bagged ice for our tiny cooler( no ice bucket in room and the sign says ice is NOT for coolers) so where exactly are guest to put ice? There was also a microvave in the common area as well. So you decide if the price for what you get is worth it????
"Nice quaint Inn"
06/25/14 Breebarb1 Mission Viejo, California
We stayed here while attending the NASCAR race over the weekend. The staff was absolutely wonderful and so friendly! The gardens are a great place to relax and unwind and there is a fire pit to help take the chill off at night. Our room was nice and clean. Very large, remodeled shower. Our room had the patio with greenery creating a separate space for us to enjoy the outdoors. It would have been nice to have a cushion on the chaise lounge chair on the patio but it could have been more for decoration than function.
"Not quite what we expected."
06/01/14 Wendy C New Zeland
Maybe should have done more homework as this Hotel was on main road quite away out of the township. Was rather noisy. The pictures on the net were not true to what we found on arrival. The pool was dirty on arrival (though was cleaned the next day). The linen was old and had holes in it (Nothing like the pictures on the net). The rooms were old and neeed some painting and repairs done. Did provide us with a great breakfast. Stayed two nights.
"Quaint little hideaway"
05/28/14 ergamergirl South San Francisco, California
We have stayed twice at this hotel, as it is close to the racetrack. The office staff are very friendly and accommodating. Because we were towing a vehicle, parking was an important factor in choosing this hotel. There was ample parking and the staff said that if we needed to, we could park our truck and trailer in his gated area. We didn't have to do that, but the option was a plus. Nice little continental breakfast in the morning. Cute little garden if you just want to chill and sip on wine. I didn't find the traffic noise that loud - the next door occupants were louder.
"Close to Sonoma Raceway"
09/04/13 MoriahsTravel California
We needed a place to stay for the races at the last minute and there they were for us. We were overcharged due to the busy weekend, but unfortunately its expected. The room was decent and clean. The linens and towels are in desperate need to be upgraded to thicker and nicer ones. No coffee maker in the room, but they do have continental breakfast. Its definitely more like a Motel stay and one that reminds you that are near truck stops. Noisy due to traffic. Very pleasant staff. Would stay again only in a pinch.