All hotels in Bloomington, Indiana, United States of America
1399 South Liberty Dr., Bloomington, IN, 47403, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9397

"really nice."
a really nice hotel. look forward to staying there again.
Other trip Jul 2, 2014
mark
It was great!
1 night trip Jun 26, 2014
"nice hotel but not great experience. ."
The hotel was amazing and beautiful. . Sadly I can't say the same for the guest! There was a wedding party staying at same time and they were beyond drunk roaming the hotel carrying beer and whiskey made their way to the pool area where they had 15-20 wedding guest in the hot tub area they had no respect for the other guest. They spent several hours in the hot tub many guest were unable to use it. I had 2 10 yr olds trying to swim but had to remove them due to the behavior of the wedding guest not to mention all the alcohol they had strewn about the pool area. We asked the staff what time pool closed we were told 11pm yet the wedding party was able to use the area till 12:15! Guess if u book several rooms u get the run of the hotel and staff..
1 night family trip Jun 13, 2014
"Great hotel but not in central location"
A little off the beaten path so not close to main areas of Bloomington, but overall an excellent place to stay. Also, since it is just off the highway in an industrial park area, no place to run unless you drive somewhere. But you can't hear the interstate, and easy to get to other areas of Bloomington.
Other trip Jun 12, 2014
"Excellent for price"
I have stayed here several times over the past few years when in town. Has everything you need if you are staying just overnight or for longer. The location is convened and staff is helpful and friendly.
1 night trip Jun 8, 2014
"Very comfortable!"
Staff was very helpful and friendly! The complimenary breakfast and dinner was delicious with lots of food. The bed was very comfy and we had everything we needed! No complaints and will stay again!
Other trip Jun 8, 2014
"Good place to stay!"
We enjoyed our stay at Homewood Suites. The only complaint we had was the pool. There was enough chlorine for 2 pools and the water was freezing. Since we couldn't enjoy the pool, we enjoyed the hot tub instead.
1 night romance trip May 31, 2014
SJO
"Beautiful hotel tucked away"
Wonderful room, beautiful place with huge room.
1 night business trip Jun 4, 2014
"Close to wedding venue"
Room was clean, bed comfortable & was very close to wedding venue which was the reason for our stay. Another plus was Sam's & Wal-Mart were very close by. Hotel staff very helpful & friendly.....would stay here again.
2 night trip May 30, 2014
Satisfied
"Nice hotel, great service"
Very nice, new,clean and modern. Bathroom was awesome. No tub, which with a 14 month old baby was not good. But we made do with the kitchen sink :). Otherwise awesome hotel.
2 night trip May 24, 2014
Omaha
"Room on the way home"
Overall the hotel was very nice and the staff were friendly. It was very full. But our room was very nice and comfortable and we experienced no problems whatsoever. It is definitely out of the way from where we were coming but upon leaving found it to be close to another highway we ended up taking and near a starbucks. That was a plus!
1 night family trip Apr 26, 2014
Deanna Thomas
"great place to stay"
it was a very nice place to stay. will stay there again
2 night trip Apr 17, 2014
"Easter in Bloomington"
Had a great weekend which was enhanced by the top quality room at Homewood. Good breakfast complemented the hotel room. Location is a bit off the beaten track, but worth the detour.
Other trip Apr 21, 2014
Ralph
"Refreshing to a picky hotel family!"
Can't say enough good things! Clean, Comfortable, heating / ac units worked well! Convenient! Loved our stay will DEF be back and we are PICKY about hotels!!! Great issue free stay!
Other trip Apr 14, 2014
Ilene
"Outstanding!"
Couldn't have asked for a nicer hotel and the staff was wonderful also!
1 night family trip Apr 3, 2014
Colleen Green
"Excellent hotel if you have kids at IU"
Wonderful breakfast buffet, very attentive staff, very large suite rooms, full kitchen
Other trip Apr 7, 2014
"nice hotel, good value"
after several stays in bloomington at various price points, i was very pleasantly surprised. very new and clean. offered a free breakfast. room was very spacious. all for a good value - particularly when i consider that i've paid more for a hotel room in bloomington that didn't come close to this one. definately recommend.
Other trip Apr 3, 2014
stacey
"very relaxed stay"
wonderful experience. the breakfast was excellent. stay was friendly will come again
Other trip Mar 31, 2014
had a great stay there. The breakfast was good.
1 night business trip Mar 28, 2014
"Very clean, easy access to everything"
Very clean and well kept - rooms were in excellent condition - breakfast was very good with ample comfortable seating. Will definitely stay here again!
Other trip Mar 29, 2014
Tammi
"Great location and close to IU"
The staff was very nice and got breakfast right out for our large group. We would recommend this hotel to anyone.
1 night trip Mar 21, 2014
Jackie
"Nice, but noisy and bring your own breakfast"
Room was nice and clean, bed was comfortable, etc.. But we heard people walking above us the entire time we were there. Stomping, really. Hallways were loud as well. The breakfast was the unfortunate part. The line was a mile long for the one waffle iron, so there were scrambled eggs (cold), and french toast (cold, and I actually couldn't cut the crust with my fork). Yogurt and sausage were good, as was the coffee. Seating was quite limited for the crowd that was there.
Other trip Mar 24, 2014
Jenna
"Outstanding accommodation"
Definitely worth the money!
1 night business trip Mar 8, 2014
"Comfortable stay"
Friendly staff (grad students in college towns), very comfortable bed.
Other trip Mar 9, 2014
Kay
next time were in town for another IU game this is our place to stay
2 night trip Mar 1, 2014
Bruce
Nice room but not completely clean. there was a used washcloth still hanging on the shower rod and used bottles by the sink on the floor. I don't think they did a complete cleaning job.
1 night trip Feb 28, 2014
"Great hotel and confortable and quiet."
It was convenient to where I needed to be, It is a beautiful hotel and everyone was so nice and helpful. I will definitely stay there again if I need to.
2 night trip Feb 20, 2014
Ellen Abar
"A good and comfortable stay"
The staff was very helpful and polite. The rooms were a wonderful size that was geared to comfort. The breakfast was perfect. Overall, a great stay.
3 night trip Feb 20, 2014
Sandy
"Fantastic stay"
The hotel is an excellent place for family or business. The business center was easily accessible. The breakfast was good, pool area with clean comfortable rooms. Very friendly staff.
4 night trip Feb 13, 2014
Tia
"Very Comfortable - Excellent staff"
Hotel was clean and convenient. King Suite Room was nice size and not too cluttered with furniture. Kitchenette had all the necessary supplies. Bathroom was really nice, but it was only a stand up shower, so consider that if you need a tub for a little one. Very convenient to shopping, restaurants and grocery stores. About a 10 minute drive to IU. I would stay at this location again.
3 night trip Feb 13, 2014
"GReat except for the hard couch"
Overall a really nice place to stay. Hot tub was a relief at the end of my trip South. Staff was helpful and curtious. The couch in the room was so hard I could not sit on it for any length of time. Fortunately the office chair was very comfortable for doing the work I needed. Very functional business center which was very helpful in my prep work
2 night business trip Jan 26, 2014
"four night stay"
Very pleased with the stay. Friendliness of the staff. Morning breakfast was nice and dinner was a pleasant surprise. Definitely worth the few extra dollars. Will definitely look to stay here again, and recommend this place.
4 night trip Jan 20, 2014
"Super Clean, Spacious Rooms"
The place was very clean. Rooms were larger than expected, extremely well equipped with quality items (beds, furniture, kitchen, electronics). Very cozy. Breakfast was good, even offered dinner meals (although I was unable to try). Pool and Jacuzzi were shut down while they waited on a part all 3 days I was there. Business center was well equipped and staff faxed items for me at no charge. I will stay again and recommend this facility highly.....
2 night trip Jan 8, 2014
"Hotel was nice."
Overall stay was fine, but the breakfast wasnt as pleasing as other less expensive hotels that ive stayed at. Selection and supply was lacking.
Other trip Dec 30, 2013
"Would Stay Again"
The room was very nice. We did have a difficult time getting the water temperature in the shower. It was very touchy and hard to get to warm. The overall room seemed clean, but the edge of the drapes near our bed was very dusty and needed care. We would stay here again.
Other trip Dec 28, 2013
Duaine
I like to stay in Homewood Suite, the breakfast is good, the room is good. I satisfied with Homewood Suite.
2 night trip Dec 20, 2013
Liliana
"Nice room weak breakfast"
The room was clean, quiet and the beds were VERYcomfortable! Only complaints - it was not as close to IU campus as I had hoped and the breakfast - was weak. The eggs were bad, milk tasted sour - not good at all.
1 night trip Dec 20, 2013
Room was spacious and very comfortable. Breakfast could have been a little better (the french toast was hard). Overall, I would stay here again.
1 night trip with friends Dec 13, 2013
"Great suite at right price"
Our stay was very pleasant. Our suite was very comfortable and the price was better/lower than other hotels in the area. Lower price was probably due to not being located downtown, but off the highway in a big box or discount store area. But so what, it was just a short drive downtown or to IU. Also room rate came with a complementary breakfast, and dinner (which we were unable to take advantage of).
5 night trip Nov 26, 2013
We came for a long weekend--familiar with the area. It was a very nice hotel, just a little distance away from the IU campus. We were very pleased with the accommodations.
Other trip Nov 30, 2013
"Nice in many ways."
First things: very good staff, nice rooms, lobby, bedroom and bath area (we had a dble. queen suite). Beds comfortable, free breakfast typical but good, terrific tv's. Then: location was a tricky look-and-find; couch and chair in living room poor quality and uncomfortable; hot water was a long wait no matter the time of day; business center sweltering in November. Last impression: we've stayed in other just-as-good-hotels in Blommington and this one is just too much driving from town-center to reach.
Other trip Nov 19, 2013
Mr. Hobbes
thought the rate was a bit higher than ,should have been, but after seeing the accommadations and spaciousness, felt it was worth it. Having specific directions to find the entrance is very important. Will certainly come back again!
1 night trip with friends Oct 12, 2013
Wanda
"Great deal!"
Got the studio suite for my girlfriend and I. Very great price for such a nice room!
2 night romance trip Oct 2, 2013
I've stayed here several times and the service is always well done, the room impeccably clean, the beds super comfortable. I will definitely be staying here again in the future.
1 night trip Oct 3, 2013
J Hannah
"Homewood Suites - Bloomington"
This is typically our price point for a family stay and the Homewood Suites - Bloomington was simply wonderful. The hotel has taken much into consideration and provides a beautiful facility and a very attentive staff. I would highly recommend.
Other trip Sep 2, 2013
"Quiet hotel in industrial area"
Our experience was pleasant, we received what we expected.
Other trip Aug 15, 2013
Nicholas
"Homewood Bound"
This is the second time we have stayed at Homewood Suites in two different locations. Both were nice clean hotels with great staff and good food. When I need a hotel I will definitely consider Homewood.
1 night trip Aug 9, 2013
"Great hotel close to everything!"
This hotel is the best one I've ever had the pleasure of visiting. I had a wonderful, comfortable room and the employees were all very helpful. The hotel has outstanding amenities, too, including free dinner, wine and beer in the evenings on weeknights. I truly enjoyed staying here and hope to again sometime.
Other trip Aug 5, 2013
Josie
"Comforts of home!"
We were very comfortable in our room. The kitchen was so nice, it would be perfect for an extended visit. We would definitely refer to others. Clean, spacious, comfortable.
Other trip Jul 30, 2013
"Plenty of room"
I cant say enough nice things about our stay...first of all the staff were amazing ...very very friendly...and very informative about the surrounding area. Upon entering our room we were blown away by the amount of room and the cleanliness. We were offered a continental dinner....have never seen that before...and it was wonderful.....and then enjoyed our fabulous breakfast before we departed in the morning. My whole family was very very pleased with our entire stay. When we travel again I will try to stay at another Homewood Suites by Hilton and would recommend these to anyone that asks
1 night trip Jul 2, 2013