All hotels in Vineyard Haven, Massachusetts, United States of America
460 Main St, Vineyard Haven, MA, 02568, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

• 5.0
    Delicious food
    Quite clean
    Awesome vibe
"Thorncroft Inn"
We stayed in the "cottage". Very nice, clean, fireplace, patio. Very quiet. A nice breakfast. A very pleasant stay.
2 night romance trip Jun 26, 2015
"Loved the Bed and Breakfast and the entire staff"
My wife and I had a great stay for four nights. The owners and staff were friendly and made the stay memorable. Fire place in our room burning every night and the best breakfast ever! We highly recommend booking this location!
Response by Thorncroft Inn
Thank you! You are most gracious and we'd love to have you visit with us again.
Other trip Jun 18, 2015
greg & Vicky
"Larry & Nancy"
A wonderful B&B- the owners were great & the inn was excellent. A beautiful setting and the grounds were beautiful. The breakfasts were great!
2 night romance trip May 29, 2015
Lawrence
"Blissfull"
What can I say, except perfect!! More important, the innkeepers could not have been more gracious and hospitable- can't wait to return someday soon.
2 night family trip Aug 26, 2014
Iovely hotel the place is wonderful and the owners too.
Other trip Jul 17, 2014
"Best B&B ever!"
The hotel has a great location, only a 15 minute walk to downtown Tisbury. The owners, Lynn and Karl are a wealth of information. They will make sure you have the best time possible while you are on the island. The breakfast is included in the hotel price and is great! We will definitely return soon.
Other trip Jul 13, 2014
"Exceptionally attentive and accommodating staff."
We had a very long and stressful trip to the ferry to Martha's Vineyard. We missed our car reservation and needed an alternate way to the Island as well as transportation. Karl stayed up to greet us at our late arrival with a warm welcome and thorough instructions for our most enjoyable experience at his Inn.
Other trip Jun 8, 2014
"Frequent traveler"
Fantastic!!!
1 night trip Apr 5, 2014
Toni
2 night romance trip Nov 26, 2015

TripAdvisor reviews for Thorncroft Inn

"A Wonderful Place to Begin Discovery of Martha's Vineyard"
11/13/15 Laura B Tampa
We made our first visit to Martha's Vineyard and chose to stay at the Thorncroft Inn because it was highly recommended by Select Registry. We were given very helpful information before our arrival on how best to get to the island. Karl, the Inn Keeper, met us upon our arrival and took time to sit with us and discuss what we wanted to accomplish for our visit. He gave us a myriad of resources. Our room was very comfortable and the Inn itself had many public rooms to enjoy. Our room had a fireplace and it was completely ready for us. All we had to do was strike a match. The full breakfast was delightful The Buders are wonderful chefs. We also appreciated that coffee (eye-openers) was delivered upon our requested to our room before our breakfast. We had a wonderful time and highly recommend the Throncroft Inn.
"Thank you so much"
09/27/15 IreneMacDonald Bedford, United Kingdom
What a wonderful surprise this delightful inn is. The period feel is everywhere and depicts a gentler age which pervades the whole experience. The hosts were lovely and went to great lengths to accommodate my medical eating restrictions, taking great care not to make me unwell. The added extras, like towels and chairs for the beach were unexpected. The baby turkeys in the garden were an added bonus for us! The room was comfortable and well appointed with plenty of space under the bed for the luggage. All round a lovely experience and one which we would highly recommend.
"Honeymoon Part 2 on Martha's Vineyard!"
09/14/15 Donna O Manchester, New Hampshire
Having spent our first 2 nights of our honeymoon in Nantucket, my husband and I celebrated the last 3 nights at the Thorncroft Inn B & B in Martha's Vineyard. We stayed in Room #1 and it was delightful! The room was extremely clean with a gorgeous antique queen size bed and a real wood burning fireplace! As if that wasn't enough, there was also included a separate private room with a 210 gallon hot tub just for us! From the moment we made the reservation with the owner Karl, to our personal greeting by Colleen (who was wonderful throughout our stay), to the day we left, everything was perfect. Each day started with a muffin, coffee, and juice followed by a delicious hot breakfast. The owners and staff were extremely friendly and helpful, making reservations at local restaurants for us and giving us suggestions on things to do. The Inn also provided us with a driving tour of the island as well as a walking tour of Vineyard Haven. This was very helpful as we have not been here before. Thank you for making this such a wonderful honeymoon weekend for us!
"Warm, welcoming, and friendly"
09/14/15 Bryon G Bethlehem, Pennsylvania
Outstanding owners and wonderful support staff. The trip could not have been more perfect. The breakfasts are to die for, although you may want to work out afterwards. The rooms are large and impeccably attired. The owners are extremely helpful at exposing you to Martha's Vineyard and getting you reservations and recommendations for trips. Would return without question.
"Colleen welcomed us with open arms"
08/31/15 CheeryCheryl Nashville, Tennessee
Please note: we did not stay due to our schedule, but stopped by to see "our honeymoon inn." Hubby surprised me with a day trip to the Vineyard, while staying in Rhode Island on business. We "popped in" unannounced and Colleen graciously welcomed my husband and me, and our teen daughter, to look around, as we celebrate our 21st wedding anniversary this week. Respectfully, we could not see the rooms as they were occupied. Same owners for 35 years is unheard of, and the place looks as great as it did back then. Amazing ground upkeep! Warm and inviting! She shared the changes over the years with us. Hope to return in the future!
"The place was beautiful and the attention to detail was inspiring."
08/05/15 mmswriter Brooklyn, New York
From the moment I walking in, I felt welcomed and charmed. The main house/parlor reminded me of beautiful inns I've visited in Ireland. It is clear that great effort to do things in a graceful manner is expended by all members of the staff. A wonderful place to stay.
"Terrific"
08/03/15 Authur G Norfolk
Owners had an emergency and were away but Coleen took over and she was a gem. She was excellent in helping us plan our day,selecting and making dinner reservations. All involved at the Thorncroft Inn were first rate and helped make our week a great experience.
"Warm, welcoming, simply amazing"
07/29/15 everydaywonders New York
I've stayed at Thorncroft Inn twice, and have been amazed by everything this Inn and the great owners Lynn and Karl have to offer. They've been very welcoming and warm. They offered all the help and tips I needed for everything I needed during both trips. I truly felt at home, rooms are immaculate, very cozy, private and comfortable. Very friendly and extremely helpful staff. Lynn and Karl have been very accommodating and helped me out during both stays. They stayed up late and waited for me to arrive the first time to help me check in and settle in. And for the 2nd stay they let me check in very early and made sure my room gets priority for cleaning to help get an early vacation start. They certainly made me feel at home, I'll always return to stay at the Thorncroft Inn every time I visit Martha's Vinyards. Thank you to a wonderful family.
"nice quiet retreat in VH"
07/09/15 Pkl65 Ri
The Throncroft INN is a great place to stay. The owners are on site and go out of their way to accomadate all their guests. We caught some fish and they were more than happy to keep it in their freezer for us. Collen was very helpful as well,The INN is in a quiet part of Vineyard haven which was just perfect for us. Great back yard to have a glass of wine and wind down after a busy day. I would go back to the Thorncroft without hesitation.
"Very nice"
06/28/15 Kim E
Great experience at the Thorncroft Inn! Nice quiet location, beautiful grounds, delicious breakfast, extremely clean, and a very friendly staff. Karl, Lynn and Colleen were so warm, welcoming and very helpful with their suggestions on how best to make the most of our weekend visit. The Inn is charming and cozy. A short walk into town made this the perfect place for us.