All hotels in Vineyard Haven, Massachusetts, United States of America
460 Main St, Vineyard Haven, MA, 02568, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

• 5.0
  • 4.0
  • 3.0
  • 2.0
  • 1.0

4.9
"Thorncroft Inn"
We stayed in the "cottage". Very nice, clean, fireplace, patio. Very quiet. A nice breakfast. A very pleasant stay.
2 night romance trip Jun 26, 2015
"Larry & Nancy"
A wonderful B&B- the owners were great & the inn was excellent. A beautiful setting and the grounds were beautiful. The breakfasts were great!
2 night romance trip May 29, 2015
Lawrence
"Blissfull"
What can I say, except perfect!! More important, the innkeepers could not have been more gracious and hospitable- can't wait to return someday soon.
2 night family trip Aug 26, 2014
Iovely hotel the place is wonderful and the owners too.
Other trip Jul 17, 2014
"Best B&B ever!"
The hotel has a great location, only a 15 minute walk to downtown Tisbury. The owners, Lynn and Karl are a wealth of information. They will make sure you have the best time possible while you are on the island. The breakfast is included in the hotel price and is great! We will definitely return soon.
Other trip Jul 13, 2014
"Exceptionally attentive and accommodating staff."
We had a very long and stressful trip to the ferry to Martha's Vineyard. We missed our car reservation and needed an alternate way to the Island as well as transportation. Karl stayed up to greet us at our late arrival with a warm welcome and thorough instructions for our most enjoyable experience at his Inn.
Other trip Jun 8, 2014
"Frequent traveler"
Fantastic!!!
1 night trip Apr 5, 2014
Toni

TripAdvisor reviews for Thorncroft Inn

"Terrific"
08/03/15 Authur G Norfolk
Owners had an emergency and were away but Coleen took over and she was a gem. She was excellent in helping us plan our day,selecting and making dinner reservations. All involved at the Thorncroft Inn were first rate and helped make our week a great experience.
"Warm, welcoming, simply amazing"
07/30/15 everydaywonders New York
I've stayed at Thorncroft Inn twice, and have been amazed by everything this Inn and the great owners Lynn and Karl have to offer. They've been very welcoming and warm. They offered all the help and tips I needed for everything I needed during both trips. I truly felt at home, rooms are immaculate, very cozy, private and comfortable. Very friendly and extremely helpful staff. Lynn and Karl have been very accommodating and helped me out during both stays. They stayed up late and waited for me to arrive the first time to help me check in and settle in. And for the 2nd stay they let me check in very early and made sure my room gets priority for cleaning to help get an early vacation start. They certainly made me feel at home, I'll always return to stay at the Thorncroft Inn every time I visit Martha's Vinyards. Thank you to a wonderful family.
"nice quiet retreat in VH"
07/09/15 Pkl65 Ri
The Throncroft INN is a great place to stay. The owners are on site and go out of their way to accomadate all their guests. We caught some fish and they were more than happy to keep it in their freezer for us. Collen was very helpful as well,The INN is in a quiet part of Vineyard haven which was just perfect for us. Great back yard to have a glass of wine and wind down after a busy day. I would go back to the Thorncroft without hesitation.
"Very nice"
06/28/15 Kim E
Great experience at the Thorncroft Inn! Nice quiet location, beautiful grounds, delicious breakfast, extremely clean, and a very friendly staff. Karl, Lynn and Colleen were so warm, welcoming and very helpful with their suggestions on how best to make the most of our weekend visit. The Inn is charming and cozy. A short walk into town made this the perfect place for us.
"Lovely Inn on the Edge of Vineyard Haven"
06/17/15 lonestar1414 Hudson, Ohio
If you're after a quiet holiday in a beautiful location, this is the place for you. The inn's exterior and the grounds, including the secluded and spectacularly landscaped backyard, are perfect for a quiet, low key getaway. But if you're after a busy day or evening, the charming little town of Vineyard Haven is a twelve minute walk and the larger, busy town of Oak Bluffs is a ten minute drive. You can have the best of both worlds! Our hosts were wonderful, and the breakfasts were fabulous. We would go back in a minute, and I hope we'll have the opportunity to do that some day soon.
"Wonderful hospitality and service"
06/14/15 Reacher33 Poulton Le Fylde, United Kingdom
We selected this Inn after researching reviews on TripAdvisor and we were delighted with our choice. Karl and Lynn are great hosts, providing invaluable information about the island, a well appointed bedroom (Victorian in style and a little too fussy for me, but oh the bed was so comfy and the most wonderful breakfasts. In addition as a British tourist visiting the island for the first time we received from the owners, well before our visit, invaluable information about getting there via the Woods Hole/Vineyard Haven ferry plus a comprehensive list of eateries to chose from. Our two days stay was great and it was so easy just to stroll along the road from the inn for 15/20 minutes and you were right in the centre of Vineyard Haven. For us a perfect location and a great place to end our 21 day New England Road trip.
"Wonderful time spent!"
06/13/15 Ed f East Walpole, Massachusetts
A terrific stay! Just a short trip from the ferry, you arrive at this wonderful bed and breakfast. We were greeted with a warm welcome from the owners. The breakfasts were incredible, each morning office terrific options. A short bike ride to a hidden, beautiful beach! I can't wait to return!!!
"4th Time Back!"
05/26/15 Fern D
Inn owners Karl and Lynn do such a wonderful job of making you feel pampered and special. This is our 4th time back to the Thorncroft Inn and it is a no-brainer rebooking here. The room is super cozy - with a wood-burning fireplace and a balcony. Your reservation includes a bountiful breakfast made by Karl. Each day is a different masterpiece and there's enough food to keep you filled up until dinner time. The inn is in a quiet area of Vineyard Haven - about a mile from the ferry and the main drag; and the property is beautiful. The staff are friendly and very knowledgeable about any questions you have about "what should I do today."
"Expensive"
05/12/15 Jonathan G Lugano
Karl and Lynn are good hosts and Karl is a mine of information about the Island. We stayed in May, which is out of season, and it was definitely expensive compared to similar types of establishment. Some may describe the decor as vintage, Others as past its best. Breakfast was good but not much choice. We were impressed by the cleanliness.
"Low-key but high level of service and hospitality"
05/10/15 ME B Nashville, Tennessee
Had a great weekend - innkeepers were amazing and provided great insight where to go. The homemade breakfast and the service reminded me of being home for the holidays. Next time we go to MV, we will be planning on staying at Thorncroft.