All hotels in Houston, Texas, United States of America
3201 Sage Rd, Houston, TX, 77056, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9477

"Girl's Weekend Trip"
Our room was smaller than I had anticipated, but the hotel amenities made up for this. I particularly enjoyed the breakfast and the service of the wait staff although it cost more money. They did not have complimentary breakfast so each of us paid an additional $9.95, but it was actually worth it! And I found their workout room to be better than many. Parking was not the most accommodating as spots were tight and also cost extra per night. Overall, it was a positive experience especially being so close to the Galleria!
2 night trip Apr 4, 2014
Kendra Novak Thornton
"Great location and very clean"
The hotel was very nice. The bed was very nice, the free WiFi was great, and the Keurig was a nice surprise. The tile in the bathroom was a little dated but everything was very clean. I wish the weather had been better so the kids could have used the swimming pool but no worries.
1 night trip Apr 5, 2014
NB MX Fan
"Our stay was very very nice"
This hotel was in a great location very clean nice hotel staff it was very nice and we had a great time in houston I will stay there again thanks a lot Hilton
Other trip Apr 7, 2014
John David
"Good location, nice little pool"
Great spot, typical hilton garden inn with nice staff and comfortable, clean rooms. Be sure to try the Mediterranean buffet around the corner - delicious!
Other trip Apr 6, 2014
"Nice Hotel near Galeria"
Nice hotel near galeria and mc govern allergy center
Other trip Mar 19, 2014
Carlos
"This was everything I expected."
I stayed at the hotel for the weekend. The staff was very polite; hotels were clean and the hotel is located walking distance from the Galleria Mall.
2 night trip Mar 14, 2014
"Over priced."
Got two full beds, paid for two queens. Stains on carpet. Lots of other issues. Paid $220 after fees, only worth $50. Should have went to motel 6 for a better room. Highly disappointed. Went to front desk for extra blanket... No one at the desk to help.
Other trip Mar 16, 2014
"Nice hotel, convenient location"
We had a short weekend getaway in this hotel. The location is nice (close to the Galleria Mall and highway but a quiet neighborhood). Hotel room is clean and staff courteous. Have nothing to complain!
Other trip Mar 12, 2014
"easy to find"
We were only there one night, but the staff was very friendly and the hotel was clean
1 night trip Feb 21, 2014
Roxann
"Convenient location"
Nothing to write. What part of "nothing to write do you not understand!
Other trip Feb 17, 2014
Excellent!
1 night trip Jan 14, 2014
"Decent Business Stay"
Convenient for business. Adequate for minimal time I stayed in the room.
Other trip Jan 13, 2014
"Great Hotel!"
We've stayed at this hotel several times in the past now, and our experiences have always been positive. The only negative is that parking isn't free. I know many hotels charge extra for parking, but I've always wondered why they do that. If I eat at a restaurant, I don't get charged for parking at their lot. It would be nice if someone explained that to me. Or is it simply another way for these places to make more money?
2 night trip Dec 26, 2013
Noel
"my stay"
The hotel is very convenient to Galleria and Bellaire - where our daughter lives - the staff was very accommodating and the rooms clean and modern - we will definitely stay there again
Other trip Nov 10, 2013
CC
"Breakfast and Parking Not inluced"
Was overall happy With the hotel except for breaktfast not being included as well as having to pay for parking.
3 night trip Oct 17, 2013
MonaR
"Weekend getaway."
Everything was OK until the shower nob wouldn't twist the water off.
Other trip Oct 14, 2013
Ashley
"Walking distance to Galleria."
Very clean, quiet, comfortable room at a good rate for the area.
3 night family trip Sep 26, 2013
"combination of business and visit our son"
We commend your staff for their friendly and courteous way of helping us. As senior citizens we appreciated the convenience of the reasonable parking garage. The location was excellent for visiting our son and his workplace, The AD Players. On our return to Houston we would certainly hope to stay with you again. Thanks!
4 night trip Sep 19, 2013
Brian & Nancy Hurst
very enjoyable
1 night trip Sep 27, 2013
laial
"Perfect for Business Meeting"
I ran a business meeting here, and it was perfect for my needs. The hotel staff was very responsive. The facilities had everything I needed. There was food an entertainment in walking distance. Well done.
2 night business trip Sep 6, 2013
Kerry
"Nice, Clean Hotel"
Close to The McGovern Group Allergy & Asthma Clinic, which was really nice!
Other trip Sep 8, 2013
Bobby
"Nice place and location"
I enjoyed my stay and the staff was excellent. The only thing is the parking where I had to pay 10 dollars a day
Other trip Sep 5, 2013
"Love coming garden inn close to galleria"
My experience was pleasant love the view, parking fee was kind of high .But my experience was comfortable rooms were clean safe environment.
Other trip Aug 16, 2013
Lance
"Wedding"
The shuttle was great also. Great service...breakfest was very good.
Other trip Aug 12, 2013
"Close to many choices for shopping and dining."
Comfortable and clean.
2 night trip Jul 26, 2013
Shanta
The hotel are near from Galerias mall. You need to pay 10 dlls per day for parking.
3 night trip Jul 19, 2013
ASM
"Nice hotel, close to shopping..."
I was delighted by the nice staff members, cozy lobby and sitting area. Conviniently located for shopping and restaurants, although you need a car to get around. Well maintained and clean. Family friendly, but hotel rooms are on the small side, don't recommend more than 4 people per room.
Other trip Jul 23, 2013
Fede
"Nice hotel, close to good shopping and good eating"
I enjoyed my stay at the Hilton Garden Inn. It was a quiet hotel, with a comfortable bed. The King non smoking room is the room type I stayed in. The parking is convenient in the back of the hotel.
Other trip Jul 22, 2013
It was a really nice hotel. Too many hidden things. You had to pay 10$ a night to park there? To me that made no sense. I stayed at the hotel why should I pay for parking! Said free breakfast.. Well only certain things were free & at that we didn't find that out until we sat down and had already started eating. Huge selection but for $10 a person just for breakfast is crazy. I could of gone to Denny's for that.
1 night business trip Jul 13, 2013
"close to daughters"
very comfortable, the hotel was near where i wanted to be, it was clean and comfortable
3 night trip Jun 6, 2013
"Comfortable, clean, great location,"
Clean, comfortable room, friendly, helpful staff, very convenient location, useful business center, good value.
2 night trip May 31, 2013
My daughters and I came to Houston for a girls shopping spree. The hotel location was great for the places we shopped. We felt safe in the area. The hotel was very clean and smelled wonderful. The staff were very friendly with welcoming smiles. I will stay here again. The only negative thing I can say is that you have to pay a 10 dollar parking fee per night.
Other trip May 29, 2013
"Houston Stay"
these folks bent over backward to accommodate our meeting
2 night trip May 21, 2013
hawklady
"Nice for business"
The hotel was great and it was in a good location. There is a mens club next door which bothered me when I drove up, but there is a high wall and there were no crowds or noise noticed from the establishment
Other trip May 21, 2013
"Would def stay again :)"
I really liked this room, bed was so comfy, nice big flat screen, great water pressure in shower, a/c worked great, was nice and quite and very conveniently located. I was a bit concerned there was a gentlemans club rt next door but it really wasn't an issue at all! I think the parking should be free (or at least cost less)as should breakfast although it is quite tasty,I'm used to free breakfast as I usually like to stay at Hampton inn. All in all my son and I had a great weekend and would def stay here again.
2 night trip Apr 20, 2013
Jen
"Reliable, clean hotel in convenient location"
Very helpful staff, clean rooms, convenient location. Breakfast staff struggled a bit o cope with the crowd.
Other trip Apr 14, 2013
rh
"Great weekend stay!"
My husband and I stay at this hotel during for a weekend getaway and I was very pleased with the service and comfort the hotel had. I will plan my next stay at this hotel if we travel to the area again.
3 night romance trip Mar 15, 2013
Rebecca
"VERY CLEAN"
NICE STAFF,GREAT BREAKFAST
1 night trip Mar 8, 2013
HAROLD
Hotel was cleaned everyday with a nice staff. Great location to get around downtown and get back and forth from the zoo and/or aquarium.
Other trip Mar 4, 2013
"Nice place!"
Staff was so kind and helpful. Room was clean and comfortable. Great location as well.
Other trip Feb 6, 2013
"Houston trip"
We have stayed at this location numerous times. It is always clean, comfortable and quiet.
2 night business trip Jan 25, 2013
"Perfect location for our destination!"
We only needed to spend the night because we needed to be in town too early to drive from home. The price was very reasonable. The location was perfect & we will use this location again!
1 night trip Jan 26, 2013
L Presnal
Great breakfast!
1 night trip Jan 26, 2013
"Very Pleased"
We spent 3 nights in this hotel. Coffee is always available. The breakfast was excellent and reasonably priced. $32 for 3 adults and 1 child.
Other trip Jan 22, 2013
AJ
It was a great stay and the price was even better. Staff was helpful and nice.
1 night trip Jan 5, 2013
"Excellent place to stay!"
The hotel was very good. Its close to the Galleria and the staff was very nice. I really enjoyed my stay there.
Other trip Dec 11, 2012
Pablo
"love it"
I love coming to houston knowing the hospitality i will get at the garden
Other trip Dec 6, 2012
lance
"Very disappointing Place to stay"
My wife and I did not like this Hotel at all. Service and accomodation was way below average
Other trip Dec 2, 2012
"Great affordable hotel"
Hate the fact it is right next to a gentleman's club! Otherwise our stay was convenient to Galleria and very pleasant! Desk staff extremely helpful!
Other trip Nov 16, 2012
"Great option for the price"
For the price this is a great option centrally located. Staff was excellent, room was clean, breakfast was good. Stayed there with my two young kids and they loved the pool with waterfall and the breakfast. Pullout couch in room was a bonus, but bed was not the most comfortable - the only minor downside for a hotel at this price point.
Other trip Nov 5, 2012