All hotels in Lomita, California, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here2037 Pacific Coast Hwy, Lomita, CA, 90717, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"uncomfortable room"
Would not recommend this hotel.
1 night romance trip Apr 17, 2015
"Working Late"
Upon check in, right from the start the staff was great. Small problem with the Wi-Fi but they work it out quickly
1 night business trip Apr 21, 2015
"Find a different place to stay"
The hotel needed many repairs. Was not clean. Could not understand the man at front desk. So glad it was only one night.
1 night romance trip Apr 17, 2015
"A hotel I will not stay st again"
The bathroom and room had roaches crawling around. I also couldn't take off my shoes because the floor was dirty sticky. There were also stains on the blankets.
1 night romance trip Apr 11, 2015
monica
"family vacation :("
didn't like it roaches
1 night family trip Mar 6, 2015
Ana
Noisy area and smoke smell from rooms below. In need of many repairs.
1 night business trip Jan 29, 2015
"Decent hotel just outside of a sketchy area"
We stayed here the night of New Years Eve because it was close enough to Long Beach at decent prices and reviews. We drove through a sketchy area to get to the hotel but it seemed to be just on the safe area side of town.
Other trip Jan 8, 2015
Corey
"Free parking close to LAX"
Clean hotel with free parking near LAX. Good things - free wifi, basic breakfast. This is not a big chain so expect some things not to work as expected. There are many other motels in this neighborhood. Call around for a better price. What is listed wasnot the best price in my case.
Response by Eldorado Coast Hotel -Torrance-Redondo Beach
Thanks for taking the time to give us a review...even hearing things we can improve helps us to get it right the next time.
5 night family trip Dec 30, 2014
RAMANIRAJ
"can't beat the price!"
Was in town for work. I will alway chose Eldorado!
Response by Eldorado Coast Hotel -Torrance-Redondo Beach
Thank you so much for your patronage...and your comment we only want to keep improving
Other trip Dec 12, 2014
lew
"STAY AWAY"
Worst hotel I gave ever stayed in. Bathroom smelled like a sewer, the mirrored headboard had numerous names etched in it, cockroaches and they had the nerve to charge for ice. STAY AWAY!!!!
Response by Eldorado Coast Hotel -Torrance-Redondo Beach
I'm really sorry that we did not make your stay a pleasant one.....We do care and we are working on our rooms to make better. Thank you for letting us know where we can improve.
2 night trip Nov 28, 2014
Russ
"ok for a cheap nights stay"
it seemed like one of the better hotels in the area, however, the area itself was a little scary. the front desk person was super friendly and got us a roll away bed as fast as they could. however, the room smelled very musty. there were holes in the walls, the shower curtain rod was completely rusted. the cushions on both chairs at the little table were so dirty and stained we could not sit on them.
"nice staff - nice room"
The hotel was very nice, clean. Internet worked great and having a table and chair to work from was nice. The fridge worked great and was able to store a few items for lunch and dinner. Would recommend this place for the price and location was adequate. The staff were very nice
Response by Eldorado Coast Hotel -Torrance-Redondo Beach
Thank you very much for your comment...We like to hear that your stay was pleasant. Please come again
2 night business trip Oct 29, 2014
Tracie L
"Really OK"
We stay at this hotel for make a cruise with Princess.This hotel is very good The owner Mr Masood and the manager Mrs Sheila are very sympathic and heldful.We can leave our car during the cruise et we have the shuttle to the port .The port is about only 15 minutes and the wonderful Redondo beach pier about 10 minutes.The hotel is in a beautiful part of Los Angeles.We can refer this hotel whitout hesitation
Response by Eldorado Coast Hotel -Torrance-Redondo Beach
Thank you so much Mario for your kind words...We look forward to seeing you again.
1 night romance trip Nov 2, 2014
Mario
Everything in the room was nice. The breakfast area only had three 2 person tables.
1 night family trip Oct 10, 2014
"Manager"
The lady that works the night shift is very sweet and accommodating. She was very nice to my children I had with me. However the male worker whom I believe is the manager is very rude. I requested a late check out which they accepted until 12pm. It was about five minutes past 12pm when I called downstairs to tell them I wanted to stay another night, in which he choose to chew me out because it was later then 12pm. So I decided not to stay. They could have got another night of business from me, but because of how I was treated they didn't and I will not give them anymore business.
Response by Eldorado Coast Hotel -Torrance-Redondo Beach
Mellissa, Please accept our apology...We are sorry for the rudeness and we are retraining our employees.
1 night trip Oct 7, 2014
Melissa Martinez
"family visit"
Our stay - 2 adults and 3 children was enjoyable and very very comfortable. The room had 2 large queen beds and the proprietors even gave us a larger room when we requested a roll-away bed and at no additional charge. They were very gracious and everyone (especially the kiddles) had a wonderful stay. I certainly heartily recommend this facility and would stay there again upon my next visit.
Response by Eldorado Coast Hotel -Torrance-Redondo Beach
Thank You Linda for your review. We like hearing that our staff did a good job and tried to accommodate your needs. I hope we as a team learns more about going the extra mile and doing a little something extra for the guest.
1 night family trip Aug 17, 2014
Linda & Family
"It was Nice!!"
My fiancé & I booked the hotel for 4 night, once we got there the lady gave us our room key, we walk in & there's a guest still packing & it smelled so bad in there that made me feel disgusted. After letting front desk knw, she automatically gaved us another room that was reAdy. We walk in & everything was clean & done. It had a bit of unpleasant smell but than again it's an older hotel. We had so much fun the first night that we decided to get another night making it five nights. The breakfast wasn't bad at all, there was waffles, oatmeal, cereal& toast to keep yu full for couple hrs! Overall it was great & we hope to come back soon !!!!
Response by Eldorado Coast Hotel -Torrance-Redondo Beach
Thank you for the comments and we are glad we got the room straightened out right away so you could have a pleasant stay. We look forward to your next visit.
3 night romance trip Aug 9, 2014
E&H
The internet is very disappointing. Don't stay here if you need to use the internet as it keeps disconnecting you the moment you dont use it. Everything else in the hotel is fine.
Response by Eldorado Coast Hotel -Torrance-Redondo Beach
Hi thank for letting us know. We are upgrading our cameras and computers. We are also looking to update our internet soon.
Other trip Aug 10, 2014
EJ
"No toilet paper or a holder."
Although you could tell that the room was recently remodeled...no toilet paper holder or toilet paper. The electrical outlets are not convenient at all for charging phones or tablets.
Response by Eldorado Coast Hotel -Torrance-Redondo Beach
Thanks for taking the time to comment. We know these things are important and we listen and we are making changes based on what you as our guest tell us. Some of the changes are slow but we do care. Thank You
1 night family trip Jul 30, 2014
Hickory ridge
"Pros and Cons"
Ok this was not a bad hotel for the star quality rating. However, our 2nd to last night there the air conditioning broke. We asked them to look at it during the day when we were gone. They did not. At that point it was too late at night when we returned to do anything. So we spent a 2nd night with no a/c... it was very stuffy and warm. It appeared they were in process of renovations while we were there. Be prepared for mirrors on the ceiling, walls, as the bed frame and doors to the closet. When we checked out we again made mention of the ac issues and all we got was a simple.. "sorry". No compensation, no reduced rate no nothing which made it all the worse that they didn't even try to resolve the issue at hand.
Response by Eldorado Coast Hotel -Torrance-Redondo Beach
We are very sorry to hear that your stay with us was not the best. We do appreciate your taking the time to tell us. I know we don't always get it right and we truly want to improve and make your stay a better one. I hope you'll contact us in the future and we can make it up to you.
3 night business trip Jul 24, 2014
Jenny J.
"First time staying here"
The hotel was okay, I felt like I over paid a little bit. But overall was okay. The room was clean, they definitely need to update their beds. The bed in our room was very flimsy. It wasn't very comfortable.
Response by Eldorado Coast Hotel -Torrance-Redondo Beach
Thank you for your comments. Hope we can continue to improve our service.
1 night romance trip Jun 27, 2014
"Great for a short stay"
Receptionist was very friendly and apologetic since they apparently didn't have my reservation (for which I paid in full through hotels.com). They gave me a different room though and fixed the issue right away. The room was clean. I did notice daylight coming through the wall where the air conditioning is, and the room next to ours had an issue with the front door, which made this really loud metal "bang" noise every time they opened it. It sounded like someone was hitting our door. I was not able to get used to that. Bathroom was clean. Not so much the breakfast room though. It was not clean at all, and some of the unclean areas looked like it took a while to get like that. We just grabbed a banana and left. Overall it was okay, but I probably won't stay here next time.
Response by Eldorado Coast Hotel -Torrance-Redondo Beach
Thank you for your comments. Hope we can continue to improve our service.
2 night trip Jun 21, 2014
Trini
"Great except for one thing"
The room was huge with a king bed and the various desk attendents were very helpful and friendly! They let me check in early wich I was grateful for. Easy to find on Pacific Coast Highway and perfect spotfor what I went for. The only negative was that the carpet in the room turned my bare feet black (literally) after about 5 mintues walking around. Needless to say I wore flip flops the rest of the stay and would not stay here again for this reason.
Response by Eldorado Coast Hotel -Torrance-Redondo Beach
I am so sorry that your stay wasn't great. We appreciate your feedback because it helps us to know where to improve. We are making an effort to improve the cleanliness of our carpets. Its our wish that you will call again and find this improved
2 night trip Jun 5, 2014
"Room in LA"
Overall it was a safe, comfortable experience with a CVS right next door - convenient.
Response by Eldorado Coast Hotel -Torrance-Redondo Beach
Thank you for taking the time for a review. Your comment help us to get up the good work or improve.
Other trip Jun 10, 2014
"Well not sure"
Okay to start. The hotel staff was very nice but very busy. The room had been remodeled in every aspect but the carpet, which was gross. The bed was new and very comfortable. The internet connection sucked. 2mb down, although at .15 up, you can't send commands from your device. Had 3 devices I was working with. Same results on all three. I could work with was I was given. The one thing that got me was that every once in a while I was getting the smell of cigarettes coming from the bathroom. (Highly reactive lungs) found out that the rooms below were smoking rooms and the smoke was coming through the bathroom venting. (Poor planning) Hint. If you stay there make sure the room you get is past the elevators.
Response by Eldorado Coast Hotel -Torrance-Redondo Beach
Thank you for taking the time to give us some feedback. Your comments help us to improve and hopefully were getting better. We have listened and the carpets are being cleaned on a more regular schedule..
Other trip Jun 8, 2014
"you pay for what u get"
Stayed 3 nights no maid service on 3rd day.Don't think I will stay there again.
3 night trip May 23, 2014
Keith
"Good night"
The room was new and it was very confortable. Everything was clean and the people who work there were very kind.
1 night trip May 24, 2014
"Very Comfortable Stay"
Nice clean rooms. Lots of space, rooms are very roomy. Staff and Service was excellent. I had a very comfortable stay and will definitely stay here again and recommend to others.
2 night business trip May 24, 2014
"Horrible Hotel"
That was the worst hotel I've ever stayed in. Before I could give my granddaughters a shower I has to dig out plugs of dirty filthy hair out of the drain so the water could go down. I told and should the front desk the clumps of hair and it was like no big deal to them. Never again will I stay their.
Response by Eldorado Coast Hotel -Torrance-Redondo Beach
Thank you for your review. We are improving because of your comments. We are truly sorry your stay was not pleasant.
2 night trip May 16, 2014
Yvonne M
"ok for short stay"
Nice enough but terrible water pressure in the shower.Also the weekly and extended stay quests give a seedier feel to the place.
1 night business trip May 17, 2014
phil
"Totally not worth the stay!"
Called a hotel but shouldn't be titled that. The website says 3.5 stars? Should be 2 stars! Website says check in at 10 AM but called the hotel and was told no current customers don't check out till 11am but maids will have the room by 12pm. We drove from Las Vegas so decided to sight see while we waited for our rooms. Once we get there, we are again delayed because they offered us a bigger room which was supposed to be clean already which turned out to be false. We get our things out of our car to get some rest for the day to find out both rooms was still dirty. We didn't get to finally check in till 1pm!! 1 of the rooms was half cleaned with no towels. We didn't get into the rooms till 3 hours from what their website said! There wasn't any kind of compensation offered for such bad service. Would recommend finding other accommodation. This place is up to par. Very unsatisfied customers!
Response by Eldorado Coast Hotel -Torrance-Redondo Beach
Thank you for your review. We are improving because of your comments. We have updated our website to the correct check in time, which is 12 noon. We truly apologize for the bad experience.
Other trip May 19, 2014
Unsatisfied!!
"Ice cost"
The hotel was clean and the staff friendly. In all my years of staying at hotels I have never paid for ice. It not the .50 but the principle. Ice should be part of the room price. If you buy ice take 2 buckets one is not enough. It was a pleasant stay
2 night business trip May 15, 2014
The room had a smell to it. The pool and jacuzzi did not look clean and it was small. Other then that it was a nice place.
Response by Eldorado Coast Hotel -Torrance-Redondo Beach
Thank you for the review,Feed back helps us to improve. Please come again. Sheila GM
1 night business trip May 15, 2014
Ms DB
"SKETCHY"
Was checked in by a very nervous, slow old lady. Several outside maintenance issues, although it looks as if they are trying to fix the place up a bit. The room was decent, and the bed comfortable, so not a total waste of money. Breakfast was a joke. Next time will probably look elsewhere...
Response by Eldorado Coast Hotel -Torrance-Redondo Beach
Thank you for the review, we are doing some refurbishing.. Hope you'll stop by and check us out again. I'm sorry that your check in and stay was not pleasing. Sheila GM
Other trip May 13, 2014
"need better management"
The hotel room didn't have inside physical door lock. During 10pm evening, front desk made the mistake. They thought that my room was unoccupied and gave my room key card to another guest and this guest just opened my room door when I was watching TV!!! It is absolutely unacceptable for the guest safety and privacy!!!
Response by Eldorado Coast Hotel -Torrance-Redondo Beach
Please except my apologies, for this.In a business things happen that we too are not happy about. We will try our best to keep this from happening. We do have a dead bolt lock on the door and if it is turned a guest key cannot open the door. Again we are sorry. Sheila GM
1 night trip May 6, 2014
AW
"Getting there."
Front desk was pleasant and courteous. Access to the room was easy enough. Plenty of eats up and down the block. Neighborhood is ok...your like 2 miles for Palos Verdes. My only gripe is that bed could've been softer and not some much like a stiff board. And isn't that why we stay in hotels, for a good night sleep?
Response by Eldorado Coast Hotel -Torrance-Redondo Beach
Thank you for taking the time to give us your feed back...We try to listen and make things better. Sheila GM
1 night business trip May 3, 2014
Vincent
Sheila was a great help. Great little hotel for a great little price!
Thank you for your review...I like all of you too ;) Sheila GM
1 night business trip Apr 26, 2014
"2014 Folkorico Dance Competition"
The room had a lot living space which was a pleasant surprise since there was 3 adults and a toddler staying the night. The complimentary breakfast was nice too. We had waffles and fruit with orange juice. Should our high school compete in the dance competition next year, we will be staying here and requesting this room.
Response by Eldorado Coast Hotel -Torrance-Redondo Beach
Thank you for your review...We look forward to seeing you again. Sheila GM
Other trip Apr 27, 2014
There was no exhaust fan in the bathroom. The shower knob was pathetic
Response by Eldorado Coast Hotel -Torrance-Redondo Beach
Thanks for taking the time to leave a star. Please come again
2 night trip with friends Apr 11, 2014
"Even the room not been cleared when I went back!"
Even the room not been cleared till I went back in the evening.
Please except my apology, we do make mistakes. Sheila GM
4 night business trip Mar 25, 2014
Henry Yao
"Decent for the $$...improving?"
Huge room (310). Surprisingly quiet for busy street. Maintenance needed (sign/door locks/A/C) and front desk night clerk was completely unhelpful and less than responsive, however new Manager the next morning more than made up for it. Be forewarned, the ice machine takes quarters due to # of transients in area. Front desk will give you the fifty cents, if you ask. Really wish A/C unit had a fan only mode, especially next to busy street. Breakfast was weak and they don't want you to take any of it back to your room.
Response by Eldorado Coast Hotel -Torrance-Redondo Beach
Thank You Justin for your comment, Its hear from guest that show us where we need to improve, Sheila (GM)
1 night trip Mar 24, 2014
Justin
"Good hotel, good area"
We were pleased with the hotel for the price and it was nicely located for dining and shopping options.
Response by Eldorado Coast Hotel -Torrance-Redondo Beach
Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. We really appreciate your business. Sheila GM
Other trip Mar 30, 2014
RC
"Nice and clean hotel"
The front desk clerk was very friendly. He went out of his way to make sure we were happy with the room we were given. Room was clean and comfortable. Hot tub was dirty and not enough parking available for guests, but other than that, I was very satisfied. I will return.
Response by Eldorado Coast Hotel -Torrance-Redondo Beach
Thank you for the review. It's always nice to hear that our staff is doing good. We hope to see you again soon. Sheila GM
Other trip Mar 25, 2014
lori
"Quick overnight stay"
Rooms, clean, a little noisy but with windows closed was fine.
Response by Eldorado Coast Hotel -Torrance-Redondo Beach
Thank you Linda for your comment, We improve by hearing from our guest. Sheila(GM)
1 night trip Mar 21, 2014
"Vacation stay"
The area is great. CVS,Liquor store, Atm 99cent store all within blocks! Only one bad thing. Parking gets full at night fast. We had to double park in the lot when we came back from dinner.
Response by Eldorado Coast Hotel -Torrance-Redondo Beach
Thank you for your response. We are working on the parking. It really helps if there is only one car per room. We hope to see you again soon. Sheila GM
2 night trip with friends Mar 7, 2014
Rene
"Trying to improve"
the hotel is older and wasn't bad, it needs more remodeling and way more parking. After being out late and tired when we got back there was no place to park and they had to make a spot for me. The front desk staff was very nice. The breakfast in the AM was very sad LOL.
Response by Eldorado Coast Hotel -Torrance-Redondo Beach
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We are listening and hope to improve and make our guest stay pleasant. Please come again. Sheila GM
1 night trip Mar 7, 2014
"Park and stay"
It was fairly close to the cruise line. We were shuttled there that morning but were really disappointed that after being told on the phone they would take us and pick us up - they said they couldn't pick us up (the port authority would not allow it). We understood that it was a misunderstanding when we made the reservation but were told by other people who had arranged a park and stay at other motels that they were being picked up and were given a card with the motel number on it to call. It cost us over $20.00 to be taken back to the motel from the cruise line. This was an expense we had not planned on and we were not pleased. Also, the breakfast area is very small and the adjoining bathroom is in need of a good cleaning. Very unappetizing so close to the food. We were pleased with our room and the area our car was parked at.
Response by Eldorado Coast Hotel -Torrance-Redondo Beach
Thank you for your response,I apologize about the expense of the ride back to the hotel. We are working on better serving our guest. your comments are important to us. Sheila (GM)
1 night trip Mar 1, 2014
Barb
"nice"
nice but no breakfast really enjoyed the stay check in was smooth woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow
Response by Eldorado Coast Hotel -Torrance-Redondo Beach
Thank you for your review. We hope to see you again. The Breakfast is changing and we are open to suggestions. Sheila GM
Other trip Mar 10, 2014
mugabe
the STAFF was really FRIENDLY & HAPPY & ATTENTIVE. I WOULD TOTALLY STAY THERE AGAIN!!! Room was clean and smelled good .
Response by Eldorado Coast Hotel -Torrance-Redondo Beach
Thank you for your comment Eric, Hope to see you again
1 night trip Mar 1, 2014
erik
"Location, Location, Location"
This was my second stay at this hotel and I will probably stay here again when visiting friends in the area. The only glitch was my room was on the 3rd floor and the elevator was broken so and when I checked in at 2:30 pm, my room was not ready (not a big deal I was leaving almost immedialy anyway). When I returned later I found the room spotless and the bed was very comfortable. I will stay here again as it's very convenient and reasonably priced.
Response by Eldorado Coast Hotel -Torrance-Redondo Beach
Hi Debra, thank you for a kind review, We are sorry your room wasn't ready when you arrived and I am happy you found it ready when you returned. We look forward to your stay with us again. Sheila GM
2 night trip Feb 13, 2014