All hotels in Lomita, California, United States of America
2037 Pacific Coast Hwy, Lomita, CA, 90717, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Trying to improve"
the hotel is older and wasn't bad, it needs more remodeling and way more parking. After being out late and tired when we got back there was no place to park and they had to make a spot for me. The front desk staff was very nice. The breakfast in the AM was very sad LOL.
Response by Eldorado Inn & Suites -Torrance-Redondo Beach
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We are listening and hope to improve and make our guest stay pleasant. Please come again. Sheila GM
1 night trip Mar 7, 2014
"Park and stay"
It was fairly close to the cruise line. We were shuttled there that morning but were really disappointed that after being told on the phone they would take us and pick us up - they said they couldn't pick us up (the port authority would not allow it). We understood that it was a misunderstanding when we made the reservation but were told by other people who had arranged a park and stay at other motels that they were being picked up and were given a card with the motel number on it to call. It cost us over $20.00 to be taken back to the motel from the cruise line. This was an expense we had not planned on and we were not pleased. Also, the breakfast area is very small and the adjoining bathroom is in need of a good cleaning. Very unappetizing so close to the food. We were pleased with our room and the area our car was parked at.
Response by Eldorado Inn & Suites -Torrance-Redondo Beach
Thank you for your response,I apologize about the expense of the ride back to the hotel. We are working on better serving our guest. your comments are important to us. Sheila (GM)
1 night trip Mar 1, 2014
Barb
"nice"
nice but no breakfast really enjoyed the stay check in was smooth woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow
Response by Eldorado Inn & Suites -Torrance-Redondo Beach
Thank you for your review. We hope to see you again. The Breakfast is changing and we are open to suggestions. Sheila GM
Other trip Mar 10, 2014
mugabe
the STAFF was really FRIENDLY & HAPPY & ATTENTIVE. I WOULD TOTALLY STAY THERE AGAIN!!! Room was clean and smelled good .
Response by Eldorado Inn & Suites -Torrance-Redondo Beach
Thank you for your comment Eric, Hope to see you again
1 night trip Mar 1, 2014
erik
"Location, Location, Location"
This was my second stay at this hotel and I will probably stay here again when visiting friends in the area. The only glitch was my room was on the 3rd floor and the elevator was broken so and when I checked in at 2:30 pm, my room was not ready (not a big deal I was leaving almost immedialy anyway). When I returned later I found the room spotless and the bed was very comfortable. I will stay here again as it's very convenient and reasonably priced.
Response by Eldorado Inn & Suites -Torrance-Redondo Beach
Hi Debra, thank you for a kind review, We are sorry your room wasn't ready when you arrived and I am happy you found it ready when you returned. We look forward to your stay with us again. Sheila GM
2 night trip Feb 13, 2014
Debra McKenzie
Staff was very nice cleaning ladie was too will stay there again
2 night family trip Feb 8, 2014
"EXELETE"
I had a good sleep the area is nice quite,and peaseful
Response by Eldorado Inn & Suites -Torrance-Redondo Beach
Thank You..That's the kind of review we like to see. Hope to see you again soon. Sheila GM
Other trip Feb 11, 2014
I chose this hotel as it was close to my home where I was having Mold remediation & needed to move out for 5-6 days. The help is very pleasant but they are short staffed & inconvenienced me several times...TV remote went out & I had to return to the office for new batteries (still didn't help) & back again to office for a new remote that was universal & could only change channels by going through channels one by one! (no one else on premise but person on desk!) Locked out twice & again had to take my card key to office to be reprogrammed!! Only one person on desk. My last day the worst, on the 3rd floor & the only elevator, out of order...no commitment for when it will be repaired. Expedia said "best" rate was more than what was advertised when I got to the hotel! :-(( May reconsider using Expedia again!
Response by Eldorado Inn & Suites -Torrance-Redondo Beach
Hi Norma, Thank you for the review, there are always things we can improve on and I appreciate the feed back. We are upgrading and trying to serve our guest better. The Elevator is repaired and has been inspected by the city. We all are very happy its working. We hope to have the opportunity to better serve you in the future. Sheila GM
Other trip Jan 20, 2014
Norma
"5 out of 5 is not a free pass."
This hotel was known to me for the area. I stay in Harbor City to be cheap, or in Torrance if I want a CLEAN room. Eldorado Coast had bad reviews which I could not believe, and the price was perfect for my last stay. How should someone judge a property? I did not have any bugs, the bed was GREAT and the pillows were DIVINE. Many guests ask for extra stuff before they even see the actual room. I met 3 staff members during my 2 nights, and I never heard the word 'no'. If I had a problem, I knew they would fix it and I could tell they were happy that I came. I had horrible sinus pressure after a challenging season at home, so this vacation spot was perfect. Safe parking along Pacific Coast Highway is huge. Breakfast was cheap and minimum, but I wanted to eat local anyway. How should someone judge a property? My room was safe, clean, very comfortable, and staff treated me with a welcome attitude. 5 out of 5.
Response by Eldorado Inn & Suites -Torrance-Redondo Beach
Thank you for the great review, we look forward to your staying with us again. Sheila GM
Other trip Jan 15, 2014
Greg
"it was great!"
my boyfriend and i were amazed my the room. it was clean and nice! we loved it and look forward to stay there again ^.^
Response by Eldorado Inn & Suites -Torrance-Redondo Beach
Thank you for your great review...We plan to keep improving Sheila GM
Other trip Jan 8, 2014
"Adequate"
Not much to choose from in the area with a reasonable price. They were accomodating and for the short yome we stayed, served the purpose. Better than where our friend was staying tho (we paid our last respects at the nearby cemetary.)
1 night trip Nov 7, 2013
Grandma & Grandpa
The hotel was really clean. It is close to a lot of stores. The service was great except that I asked for extra pillows and they said they did not have any until morning. The room had a microwave and a refrigerator. It was worth the price. I would stay here again.
1 night family trip Oct 26, 2013
"One day trip"
Hotel could use some renovation. Holes on the carpet and dirty bathroom tile. First hotel I've staid on that did not provide an ironing setup. Location is good nonetheless.
Other trip Oct 27, 2013
"great bargain"
only thing i would change is to add coffee maker to the room
Response by Eldorado Inn & Suites -Torrance-Redondo Beach
Thanks for taking the time to leave a star review. The coffee maker is a good Idea...hope we can accommodate soon Please come again
Other trip Oct 6, 2013
robbrabbit
Our stay was very pleasant. the office manger was extremely nice and so friendly. the breakfast was well beyond what we expected. We would definitely stay there again.
Response by Eldorado Inn & Suites -Torrance-Redondo Beach
Thank You for taking time to let us know. We value your comments and hope to keep up the good work or improve, your feedback helps a lot. Sheila GM
1 night trip Sep 7, 2013
It was expected for that hotel
Response by Eldorado Inn & Suites -Torrance-Redondo Beach
Thank you for the feedback, hope we can improve and make your stay more pleasant. Sheila GM
1 night trip Aug 30, 2013
"Decent lodging, great location."
The customer service was under the par, but overall decent. If you don't spend a lot of time at the hotel, it's a decent place to sleep in and stay for a little while. The property is a little sketchy, but the hotel manager is often seen walking around and keeping watch. The location is probably the greatest aspect of the hotel- it is right on the Pacific Coast Highway and less than 20 miles from some really nice beaches and the drive to downtown LA isn't too bad, either. There is a microwave and refrigerator in the room and the suite is spacious. The overall cleanliness of the hotel room was decent- the carpet was a little dirty, but the bathroom was clean. If you're looking for a smaller, modest place to stay, the price is right and it's adequate. There aren't a lot of parking spaces, but depends on when you stay (parking is free, though).
Other trip Sep 4, 2013
"over all good!"
It was surprisingly nice and comfy for the price, but the front desk staff was rude and unorganized. My son went down stairs to grab some sugar for me form the breakfast area and they yelled at him.
Response by Eldorado Inn & Suites -Torrance-Redondo Beach
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. Your comments help us to improve. Please accept our apologies for the rudeness. We care and will address it. Sheila GM
5 night family trip Aug 1, 2013
Nina
"Never again!!!!"
My wife and I are in our early 60's and both of us have some trouble with mobility. Was given a 2nd floor room and the elevator was out of service! We had to lug all our stuff up the stairs and then all the way to our room. Then went to get ice and the only machine in service was by the highway and cost 50 cents to keep our drinks cold. What???? The clerk asked me if I had 50 cents and when I said no, he gave the needed coin to me. What???? Ridiculous! The room had a bad odor about it although appeared to be clean. There was no writing paper in the room and not even a pencil. We asked not to have our rooms made up after the first night but the maid did it anyway and then left us no towels or wash cloths. This was one of the worst experiences I have ever had while staying away from home. Take my advice and never stay at this place!!!!!!!!!
Response by Eldorado Inn & Suites -Torrance-Redondo Beach
Hello, I'm the new manager here and we are making some improvements...I apologize for the less than pleasant experience. The Elevator has been serviced and inspected and we are listening to what our guest have to say. I hope you give us another chance. Sheila GM
Other trip Aug 11, 2013
"Nice hotel surrounded by all restaurants with low"
Beautiful Room with all fresh towels and bed sheets. Owner of this hotel came personally to me at parking lot to make sure I was happy with their service.
Response by Eldorado Inn & Suites -Torrance-Redondo Beach
Thank you for the great review, your comments help us to improve or tell us to keep up the good work. Please come again. SheilaGM
Other trip Aug 3, 2013
"Run-down hotel that seriously needs upgrades"
Room was not clean. Small critters were seen in the sink area. The smell of sewage was quite pronounced.
Other trip Aug 3, 2013
Brenda
Could've been a lot better The hot tub wasn't working cannot use the pool
Response by Eldorado Inn & Suites -Torrance-Redondo Beach
Thank you for your review. We are improving because of your comments.
7 night business trip Jul 20, 2013
Very old and dirty. Would not recommend to anyone. Way overpriced. VERY disappointed.
Response by Eldorado Inn & Suites -Torrance-Redondo Beach
Alma, We apologize for your unpleasant experience. We are changing and updating. If you are in the area again please come and take a look.
2 night trip Jul 5, 2013
"Cleaner rooms would make it a reasonable choice"
The hotel's location is good with easy access from 405 and HW 1. The rooms are big enough and bathrooms are neatly maintained. The only issue we faced was that the carpets in the rooms were dirty. We had to wear footwear while walking in the room also. Apart from that the hotel is a good deal for the price they offer.
Response by Eldorado Inn & Suites -Torrance-Redondo Beach
We have heard you all about the carpet and we are doing something about it. We now have a local company that cleans our carpets on a regular basis and they are much cleaner. Thank you taking the time to tell us. I hope you find this much improved on your next stay
2 night trip with friends Jul 5, 2013
Hersh
"Nothing but disappointment"
My family of 4 stayed for a night. The room smells like smoke and it was advertised as non smoking. No iron and iron board, no hair dryer. There is no facial tissue either. Of all of the hotel I've been, this is the only hotel that don't have iron and hair dryer. I give plus on microwave and fridge but that's about it. The room is filthy and needs to change the ugly old color carpet. The bed is uncomfortable. The day we were getting ready and about to leave, the staff called and say we need to be careful on the water that it was dripping all the way down to other rooms. And that our tub is over flowing and they're gonna send somebody to check it. And it's not even overflowing. How could you use a tub that don't have even plug for the drains. And I would've called them already to fix it right? That they're were gonna charge me for the damage. How could they charge me for something I didn't do. Hotels should be inspected every time to make sure everything is working well. We grab a breakfast and they run out of coffee that they don't have time to make it. The doughnuts are too old to eat. Don't have much selections. The staff are not very friendly at all. I asked the staff if they're gonna charge me for the staff i didnt do and good thing he said no. He better not.I would not recommend this hotel....
Response by Eldorado Inn & Suites -Torrance-Redondo Beach
I'm very sorry for your disappointment with us and your unpleasant stay. We are improving and your comments let us know where the problems are and what we need to improve on. We do care and will take the action needed.
Other trip Jul 6, 2013
cha
"Pretty good."
I found the room to be nice. It was rather clean and the location is actually pretty close to the beach. A 10 minute drive or so. I stayed here to visit redondo beach. The neighborhood isn't sketchy and the hotel is renovated but still possesses some old time characteristics. the room had mirrors above the bed, which is off putting to some but i found it convenient for watching tv at all angles. overall, this is exactly what i expected for the money. also, the bathroom is rather small and not like conventional hotels. it doesn't have the long counter so someone can get ready while the other showers. it's an all in one type quarters. the fridge and microwave were quite a gift however.
Response by Eldorado Inn & Suites -Torrance-Redondo Beach
Thank you for taking the time to give us a review. Its your comments that tell us what a guest enjoys in a hotel to make their stay more pleasant.
2 night trip Jun 13, 2013
Cam
"Lovely room but poor service"
The woman who checked us in was helpful but unfriendly. The "free breakfast" was a joke. They told us breakfast started at 6am. But when we arrived to eat at 7am someone had gone out to buy food and they only thing on the counter was toast. They offered coffee, tea, orange juice, donuts (which is NOT a proper breakfast item), one type of stale bread, and sometimes they had mini boxes of cereal/oats and bananas but they always ran out. It's a pathetic marketing ploy to claim "free breakfast". Otherwise the room was lovely and clean.
Response by Eldorado Inn & Suites -Torrance-Redondo Beach
Hi Jess, I am very sorry that the breakfast was not the best for your stay. We have taken a look at this again and we are working on improving the continental breakfast. I hope we keep improving and you give us another chance when you are in the area. Thank you for your comments.
5 night romance trip Jun 23, 2013
Jess
"nice hotel lots of restaurants ad shops nearby"
I have stayed at a lot of hotels that have been less than satisfactory and it was extremely refreshing to have a nice room to stay in.My only concern was when one of the staff didnt help out a potential customer.I work in a place thats very big on customer service and making a person want to come back...if i had been this girl i wouldve gone elsewhere.
Response by Eldorado Inn & Suites -Torrance-Redondo Beach
Wow as a manager I need to know about our customer service. We hope to train our staff to be more accommodating and friendly. I'm very sorry to hear about this. Thank you for letting us know.
Other trip Jun 30, 2013
Marti
"THIS PLACE IS A DUMP"
Paint peeling off rusty door frames, towels that feel like sandpaper, zero water pressure for shower, water took 10 minutes to warm up enough to shower, rooms smell, carpet dirty, free breakfast a joke (bananas, weak coffee, and day old doughnuts). Looks like owners are trying to save every nickel they can. DON'T BOOK THIS HOTEL.
2 night business trip Jun 19, 2013
Frequent Hotel guest
I know that this hotel was not a 4 star hotel but it exceeded all my expectations. The owner and staff were very attentive to our needs during our stay. I think that it is perfectly located to enjoy all the nearby breaches and attractions. I would definitely stay here again. The only thing that I would improve is the internet speed
3 night business trip Jun 14, 2013
Brown's
"convenient to airport"
This is a nice clean hotel on PCH, away from beaches.
1 night trip Jun 15, 2013
No hair dryer but room was certainly sufficient for our needs. I would recommend this hotel to anyone as long as thier destination location was close. California traffic was not the most pleasant part of our trip.
2 night family trip Jun 14, 2013
Richelle
"nothing good to say"
It sucked. Freezer did not work, jacuzzi was not working, could not check in until 1 hour later than posted. Waken up by a fist fight outside at 11:00 at night. Place was dirty, maid came in a cleaned and we came in and the toilet was not even touched. We came here once before and it was nice. WHAT HAPPENED.??????
1 night trip May 11, 2013
DEBORAH
"Close to PCH, 6 Miles from the Beach"
Roms where large and clean, Modern HD TV, big fridge and microwave. Hot Tube was out of Order during out stay, Pool was clean. Noisy location because direclty located on PCH . Staff was friendly. Drive time to redondo beach is about 10 minutes, Nice Area on the right to Rancho Palo Verdes (Drive up to the mountain, nice area), area to the left more rough, not suggesting to walk alone there...
3 night trip May 14, 2013
Matthis
"Good for a Romantic one-nighter"
Mirrors. Everywhere. Clean, mini fridge, and large tub. Tub had the smell of chlorine on it, made bathing slightly uncomfortable than it should have been.
1 night romance trip Apr 20, 2013
"Fair"
The stay was good,friendly staff. Location thru Hotels.com was confussing.. Once we foind out it as west it was very easy to find.
1 night family trip Apr 14, 2013
Tammy
"Great hotel, needs improvement."
The hotel was very well kept and cleaned frequently. The room was big with excellent king size beds. But the sink was completely clogged and we couldn't use it. The breakfast was offered but no chairs or tables to sit down and eat your corn flakes or toast.
Other trip Apr 15, 2013
fasinas
"great hotel"
Very large room. The room had 2 large beds and we had a roll away bed and still had plenty of room to move around with 5 adults.
Other trip Apr 8, 2013
tracy
"A place to Sleep"
This hotel was a bit strange.... With mirrors on the ceiling, headboard and side wall this was sensory overload. The staff was friendly and helpful. Yes they do have blow dryers upon request, free wifi and frig.
Other trip Mar 25, 2013
"spacious"
The room is spacious enough to accommodate big family members. It's quite even though a busy street is just several feet away. We always sleep late at night but there is always a parking space available. I will go back to this hotel again.
Other trip Mar 19, 2013
Onyx
"service was soso"
The shower curtain poll fell down along with shower curtain,they conintial breakfast was horrible the coffee wasnt hot old stele donuts,bread had flys around it on the table by bananas that wasn't ripe not very kosher
1 night trip Mar 16, 2013
andreia
"FREE SHUTTLE"
HOTEL IS CLOSE TO SAILING CENTRE.wE BOOKED THIS HOTEL BECAUSE OF IT'S LOCATION TO THE DOCKS AND THEY OFFERED A FREE SHUTTLE TO THE PEIR UNTILL WE BOOKED IT UPON ARRIVAL. WE WERE TOLD THAT THERE WAS A $35.00 FEE. tHAT IS NOT WHAT IS SAID ON HIS WEB PAGE VERY DISAPPOINTING . ALSO MY HAD CALLED TO ENQUIRE IF THEY PROVIDED A SHUTTLE FROM THE AIRPORT WHICH THEY DO NOT.
Other trip Mar 8, 2013
RJ
"hotel"
Over prized room
1 night business trip Feb 16, 2013
j.c
"avoid this motel"
The hotel did not deliver what was advertized. Said that it had shuttle to cruise center with stay and park. They did shuttle us to the cruise center but said that they could not pick us up. Had to take a cab. The motel it"s self was not well kept and the first room they put us in had a broken toilet. The second room was set up for activities other than sleep (mirrors on the headboard, ceiling and one whole wall). Would not recommend.
1 night family trip Jan 15, 2013
"Highly Disappointing Experience!"
Do not! I repeat, DO NOT stay at this hotel! Extremely disappointing! It is old, dirty, filthy and out date! Nothing about this hotel is worth mentioning! Do not stay here!
Other trip Jan 7, 2013
tee
Convenient location and great price.
1 night trip Oct 7, 2012
"Total Great experience. Great for couples."
WOW. Mirrors on top, side and behind the bed make it a nice experience. Also very clean and quite. I would definitely stay again.
Other trip Oct 22, 2012
"It's okay for a night stay"
It's okay for a night stay. The room key didn't work and it is from old school style. the front entrance door didn't close smoothly. Room 122 was right next to the lundray room.
1 night trip Oct 19, 2012
"Not recommended for more than 1 night."
The location and access to the hotel is good but then everything goes downhill. Looks like a rundown place and the look and feel is old. Although the rooms are refurbished but nothing special to write about. The carpet and the sheets looked clean but no toilet supplies provided and the tissue roll was also not stocked. Before leaving next morning we posted a sign for maid service and were disappointed to find no service being done when we retured late night. Had to call up front desk to get tissues, towels and toilet rolls. The breakfast was also very basic bread/dougnuts/fruits/juice/coffee.
1 night family trip Sep 29, 2012
Suraj
"bad site to take breakfast"
have a small place to take breakfast
Family trip Sep 16, 2012