All hotels in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, United States of America
3001 SE 6th Avenue, Fort Lauderdale, FL, 33316, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

2.8
    2.7
    2.5
"They don't honor hotels.com's policies."
Despite hotels.com telling me that I could pay for the room upon arrival, the hotel had tried to run my credit card the morning of my arrival and when it didn't go through, they resold my room. I made the reservation with a card that was subsequently stolen through the Home Depot breach and since I was told I could pay upon arrival, I didn't think anything of it.
1 night romance trip Dec 30, 2014
Jeffrey
"Would not recommend"
Very overpriced! Room was run down. Mold in shower and water faucets were difficult to shut off. Would not stay here again.
1 night romance trip Dec 26, 2014
"Quite and friendly"
First i was looking for a big property from the pictures, finding it still was easy and staff is very friendly at all time. The room is comfy for my need but dont expect a big room for type of the hotel, the area is quite despite been near the airport and sleeping is very nice. The staff are all friendly. Will go back again
Other trip Jan 4, 2015
Issoufou
"Do not stay here!!"
The bathroom smelled like a urinal. The pillow cases were so old and brown that I didn't want to lay my head upon them. The final straw which lead to us checking out before sleeping there was the roach that scurried across the headboard before we turned the lights out. After a 2 hour flight delay and three hour flight, all I wanted to do was sleep but this place made my skin crawl. Don't stay here!!!!
Other trip Dec 30, 2014
alex
"Run down"
This ranks as likely the worst hotel I've ever stayed at. The only good thing about it was it was five minutes from the airport. Room was run down. Mold in the shower. Water faucet in bathroom was difficult to shut off. Bugs in room. Not what it appeared to be in the pictures. Won't stay here again.
1 night romance trip Dec 26, 2014
"Need to do better"
This was probably the smallest and least sense of se curry ever. Find somewhere unless you don't mind being on alert 24/7.
Other trip Dec 22, 2014
Not Bad
"Think small"
A little hard to find, but the night desk was helpful when I called for directions.
Other trip Dec 19, 2014
"Convenient to airport"
Easiest check in possible. Friendly service. Late check in no problem. Decent snacks for continental breakfast. The room is tiny, bed is lopsided and small. Lots of clean and tidy towels. Room is basically clean but very old, bugs do get in. Free and fast WIFI, TV with cable. Fridge in room. Minutes from Fort Lauderdale airport which is convenient. I only paid $60 for the night which is about what it's worth for convenience and a place to sleep/shower only.
Other trip Dec 17, 2014
Amber
"Friendly and cosy"
It was a great stay. Staff was so friendly and helpful. The hotel was cosy and clean plus close to the airport. I am definitely coming back again.
Other trip Dec 11, 2014
zara
"Bugs, andd dirty linen, but outstanding front desk"
The desk rep was very nice, friendly, helpful, and knowledgaeable. Unfortunately, my sheets were dirty, and there were cockroaches. This made for a very unpleasant stay, I stayed up all night keeping watch over my items.
1 night business trip Dec 7, 2014
alisha
"Norman Bates"
I felt like i was staying in the Bates motel i so scared to sleep. The room was so small an the bathroom was a match box. The only thing that was true about this motel was the fountain in front.
1 night family trip Nov 29, 2014
"Great night's sleep"
I really enjoyed my stay. The motel was built in the 1930's and then remodeled over the years. It's cosy and comfortable. I had expected it to be noisy since it's not far from a busy street - however, it wasn't and I slept really well. The staff are wonderful and helpful with recommendations for activities in the area as well as anything you may need. This is not a large motel where everything is the same and the staff are impersonal. This is more of a friendly small business owner type place.
1 night trip Dec 4, 2014
Janis
"Wonderful little gem of a "mom and pop" type pace."
I stayed here twice during the week. I was on my way to and from the Bahamas. This is an older motel. It was surprisingly quiet since it wasn't too far from the airport and on a busy street. However, the bed was very comfortable, the room was clean, the staff was wonderful and I had no complaints. I do not like staying in huge fancy hotels and spending money on unimportant things like decor or extreme space. I will be staying here anytime that I have to stop over in Ft. Lauderdale FL on my way somewhere.
1 night trip Dec 1, 2014
Janis
"You got what you pay for Id suggest you pay 10"
More somewhere else and avoid this one! Little creatures everywhere, beds umcortable, old bed covers and messy pillows. Staff is wonderful very nice people though
Other trip Dec 5, 2014
alex
"It was horrible."
This experience was a nightmare. There were bed bugs in the bed and I received many bits. I could not leave because it was 5;00 in the morning. I improvised a protection and left as soon as I could. This hotel should be taken off the Expedia list.
Other trip Nov 23, 2014
Kayter
"This is the crappiest place I have ever been."
OMG, where can I start? Everything... starting from the staff at the office, the facilities, 1 garbage can for all the common areas.... 100% smoke free?? the staff was smoking at the front door at the office.....the bathroom was sooooo small, that you can sit on the toilet and wash your teeth at the same time.... Wifi???? there was no signal!!!!, Breakfast???? hahahaha!!!!!! 4 pkgs of mini donuts the one that you find at the dollar stores...., 4 pkgs of Honeybuns, 3 bananas, 2 apples, in a basket, no juice, no water, a small home coffe maker in a corner, and stop counting. THAT WAS THE BREAKFAST.......... T E R R I B L E!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
GRISEL
"Don't stay here"
I booked this small motel because it was close to the airport and cruise terminal. It would allow my car to stay at the hotel for a good price. We were terribly delayed in Chicago so arrive at 4:30 in the morning. It was in very poor condition with the plaster cracked and smell musty. Because of boat week there was no other room available, I found bed bugs in the mattress and sleep on my rubberized blanket. I still got some bites. I will never stay here again or recommend it.
Kayter
"Close to fll airport, staff was great"
Stayed here two nights and the staff was great, very friendly and very helpful in assisting us and arranging things for us. Would certainly stay again, thanks guys
ray
"I needed a hotel close to the airport"
It was fine; small room; very modest; but that was right for the price
Other trip Nov 16, 2014
obear
"The front desk was helpful in my booking error"
It's in a pretty run down neighborhood. Nothing of convenience is located close to it you need a car to get around.
1 night trip Oct 13, 2014
Danny Buddha
"Pleasant Supprise."
This was a very small motel with very few rooms but very clean and the beds were comfy. Only stayed one night but would be happy to stay again. The neighborhood is kinda scary but it was very quiet and never saw anyone shady outside.
1 night business trip Oct 15, 2014
Jeanie
Not good at all
1 night business trip Oct 11, 2014
Manager was great!!!
1 night trip Oct 10, 2014
elaine
"Pleasantly Surprised"
An historic road side motel with modern amenities fit my needs to a tee. The rooms are charming, the staff is great, and it's conveniently located on the city bus line just one stop from the airport. Oh, did i mention free wi-fi and complimentary breakfast & cocktails? This single female traveller felt safe despite the non-residential locale.
1 night trip Oct 5, 2014
Vitginia
"Convenient, Close to the Airport"
Fantastic location. Close to the airport and easy to get to if you're looking for a place to catch a few hours of sleep before heading elsewhere. Helpful owners assisted us with transportation in the morning
1 night trip with friends Oct 2, 2014
"Restful and enjoyable!"
Surpassed our expectations with professionalism, hospitality, and a quality facility.
Other trip Sep 24, 2014
Mama
"Close to airport, but far from everything else."
Nice guy Chris, very proper, treated me like family. Helped me in everything, got my bags from the car when I arrived late pm and was really exhausted. He wasn't required to do so. A real gentleman. The owner very impersonal. Breakfast was the same every day, it needed to be a little healthier.
Other trip Sep 18, 2014
Fanny girl
"Staff was very friendly"
Hotel was good considering the price. What made it excellent in my eyes is the staff. The night gentleman was super nice and was very accomidating. I would definitely recommend this hotel.
Other trip Sep 4, 2014
Esteban & Crys
"Cheap and Best"
Pro's - Great location, next to airport and short drive to all shopping and eateries. Well kept clean room in and out. Free parking and plenty of it. Amicable front desk folks. And free breakfast too! Con's - My room's bed was kind of bent and uncomfortable to sleep on. Room is really small, so is the TV. Overall - Perfect for a cheap place to stay overnight or shot duration singles and couples. Not family.
1 night trip Sep 1, 2014
good experience , specially the staff is very nice.
Other trip Aug 26, 2014
"Great Place for Overnight Stays"
I was traveling with two children and my husband. The room had a queen sized bed and full size futon. The room was clean; had a microwave, coffee maker and refrigerator. For a quick overnight stay with quick access to the airport I highly recommend this place. Cab to airport was $10 including the tip. Staff was curteous and friendly and extremely accomadating. My children enjoyed the pool. We even walked 10 minutes to a local brick oven pizza restaurant that was really delicious for dinner. Area is a bit isoldated but overall the hotel was a great deal. I would recommend if you are a low maintenance individual. Although I love the RITZ I can humble myself enough to saty here for a night. The only issue I had was that the AC was not cooling the room quickly enough. It was an extremely humid day. Other that than all was well.
1 night trip Aug 8, 2014
Catherine L
"The hotel was in an industrial type area."
The hotel room was very small, clean, and secure. I think it was probably converted apartments. I only stayed 1 night and it served it's purpose. If you're a budget minded traveller then this place is fine
Other trip Aug 12, 2014
rob
"Not a nice place at all"
Run down hotel in bad neighborhood . Almost impossible to grab a cab to the airport . I had to wait 50 minutes and still no cab . I almost missed my flight, even though I allowed plenty of time . I would never recommend this place since there are several other budget hotels in the area to choose from ,
1 night trip Jul 28, 2014
Ron
"Very basic hotel with terrible staff"
Hotel is old and not attractive from the outside . Rooms are basic and outdated . TV,s are about the size of a computer screen . Even though I was only 1 mile from the airport , I couldn't get a taxi to save my life . They blamed it on the traffic , but there are plenty of taxis coming to and from the airport . My guess is the taxis don't want such a short drive . They want a larger fare . The hotel clerk kept saying " it's not normally this way ". There is nothing I can do . After I asked him for the 4th time , he finally called a second company . After 2 companies , Still no taxi after 50 minutes . I was annoyed since I had plenty of time to get to the airport , but now I'm going to be rushed or even miss my plane . I told him that his night staff should have never told me it only takes 5 minutes to get a taxi . I was ready 3 hours before my flight and could have accounted for a long taxi wait if told in advance . All I said was , this is bull ,,,,,,. The comment wasn't directed at him , but about the overall situation . And he kicked me out of the office and made me sit with my bags in the 90 degree heat . Wow ! I can't believe I'm the first person to have ever gotten annoyed with their business . I walked across the street and flagged down a car rental van who took me to the airport and saved my vacation. Since there are many budget hotels near the airport , I would never recommend this place . Rude staff and run down =stay away .
1 night trip Jul 28, 2014
Ron
"Best Motel do far"
We are travelling across USA for 7 weeks. This motel was amazing. Such a great price and you get a lovely well presented clean room. The included breakfast was awesome a great choice and yummy to. The staff were very helpful and friendly. Special mention to Chris really top bloke and very helpful. Do your self a favour and stay here !!!
1 night trip Jul 13, 2014
Phil
"worth staying if in need of overnight stay for FLL"
The hotel was perfect for my stay. I missed my flight at Fort Lauderdale airport and. I went online to Hotels.com and booked the room. It was clean and nice and really close by. One thing that I would note would be to NOT pay the taxi more then $12 as it takes only 3 minutes to get there. The hotel is fine it's the ignorant taxi drivers you need to deal with. A good option would be to take the #1 bus northbound for $2 and walk only one block to the hotel. Ask the bus driver to let you off at the corner. It looks reasonably safe.
1 night business trip Jun 30, 2014
Anthony
"Clean and updated but small room"
Another hotel that if you are by yourself and have a layover from FLL airport it is ok. Room is small but clean and not run down.. Nothing much in the area... Few places to grab something to eat and if you are driving it's only about 10 minutes from down town Ft. Lauderdale and approximately 15 minutes from Ft. Lauderdale Beach. Not great but not bad for the price.
1 night trip with friends Jun 26, 2014
"Dropped the ball at the end"
Place is excellent for attending a class at MPT right down the road, along with the airport (FLL) a stone's throw away. What bummed me out at the end of my 3 day stay was when I went to the office for my continental breakfast there was noboby to be found. I'll be kicking it up a knotch and staying at other lodging next time. The rate's are very reasonable, but after this stay, "you get what you pay for"
3 night business trip May 26, 2014
"Nice location ,Hosts are awesome ,clean rooms"
I stayed at this location for 3 nights ,The hosts are very nice and very friendly you can tell its a family owned and maintained .The location is very accessible to TRI RAIL, Airport, Cruise Terminal and US 1 if driving , Consider the price of the hotel rate I am really happy and satisfied by the service and quality plus you get a free parking. Some of the reviews I read were a bit misleading the hotel is very clean and convenient for that price compare to Hotels in 0.5 mile radius . Beware of some TAXI DRIVERS they are not honest
3 night trip May 25, 2014
Anthony A
"near the airport"
good overall, the air conditioner takes a long time to be cool
Other trip May 28, 2014
Quan
"Close to airport and friendly staff BUT!"
The front desk person was very nice, and the place was only five minutes away from the airport terminal which is great when you have a early flight or to take the cruise ship (you can see the harbor from there). The room was tiny and the bed was extremely hard and shifty. The bathroom had bugs in it, the tub was rusty and faucet was leaky! My advice for this place is to bring an EXTERMINATOR COMPANY IN to deal with the infestation, buy new beds, paint the tubs and install new faucets, put curtains on the windows and also change the carpet. If you don't want to bring bed bugs home wash your clothes and power wash your luggage right away!
1 night trip May 10, 2014
Paule B
Looks like a combination of the Bates Motel and the hourly hotel on prostitute row.
Other trip May 6, 2014
"If THIS is America's Best....."
We booked this hotel because it was basically free with our airfare. We thought it couldn't be too bad for one night. I'm not normally a princess with my hotel rooms but this was even low for my standards. The hotel is very small, maybe 20 rooms. It seemed to be in a sketchy part of town. Out aunt and uncle took us to dinner and didn't want to leave us at this hotel. The rooms were tiny with outdated appliances. I kid you not, the tiny tv was stacked on top of the tiny microwave, which sat on top of the mini fridge. The shower head was also broken and bent down. Once I figured out how to turn the water ON (there was a separate valve for that), I had to hold the shower head up with one hand while I tried to wash my hair with the trickle of water that came out. The one redeeming quality was the staff. Even though when we checked in, it was apparently already Miller Time as the hotel clerk and another guy were already drinking beers, they were very pleasant and helpful. The morning clerk was also helpful in getting us set up with a rental car.
Other trip Apr 28, 2014
"good place"
Service was great nice staff Room was small but clean Laundry is $1.25 to wash free dryer Nice pool with bbq Better than avg continental breakfast Location lacks
1 night business trip Apr 23, 2014
"Happy"
Overall the stay was nice. The only two problems have had was a bug issue which was taken cared of quickly and professionally. Another thing is the AC in the room kept the room cool but not cool enough. But the experience has been great.
1 night trip Apr 23, 2014
Cindy
"Ok hotel"
It was good. I only stay for one night. The breakfast could be better
Other trip Apr 26, 2014
"Very nice people"
My room was very clean and the staff could not be any nicer or helpful. Would definitely stay again great place for short stays while on buisness.... A big thanks to Gary for changing my light bulb and to Chris for making my feel welcome because I arrived so late.
2 night business trip Apr 22, 2014
Virginia
"great hotel for the price"
Was going on a cruise and the hotel os right by the airport and the port. Very small but just what we needed. Not ideal if you are looking for a long-term high activity area but nice and quiet and just what we needed.
1 night business trip Apr 13, 2014
Garrett
"Close to FLL"
Great place for an overnite before or after flying. I got in at midnite and front office answered with a friendly hello after 1 push on doorbell. I was asleep in a comfortable bed in twenty minutes. Had to fly at 10 the next morning and got to airport too early because it was soooo close. $12 cab to hotel. $10 cab on return to airport.
1 night business trip Apr 14, 2014
Conrad K
"Cruisin'"
The staff was very nice, accomodating, the bed was very unsteady, lumpy. The top of the refridgerator had not been cleaned, had coffee stains on it. Amenities were not what I had expected, when I was told that we would have breakfast supplied to us, I wasn't expecting what I got, a roll in a plastic bag, coffee, apple, bananna. I was expecting breakfast. Also, I was not expecting to have to pay for the shuttle to the ship, I was led to believe it was part of the amenities for staying there.
1 night family trip Apr 6, 2014