All hotels in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, United States of America
3001 SE 6th Avenue, Fort Lauderdale, FL, 33316, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

2.9
    2.7
    2.6
"Close to fll airport, staff was great"
Stayed here two nights and the staff was great, very friendly and very helpful in assisting us and arranging things for us. Would certainly stay again, thanks guys
ray
"I needed a hotel close to the airport"
It was fine; small room; very modest; but that was right for the price
Other trip Nov 16, 2014
obear
"The front desk was helpful in my booking error"
It's in a pretty run down neighborhood. Nothing of convenience is located close to it you need a car to get around.
1 night trip Oct 13, 2014
Danny Buddha
"Pleasant Supprise."
This was a very small motel with very few rooms but very clean and the beds were comfy. Only stayed one night but would be happy to stay again. The neighborhood is kinda scary but it was very quiet and never saw anyone shady outside.
1 night business trip Oct 15, 2014
Jeanie
Not good at all
1 night business trip Oct 11, 2014
Manager was great!!!
1 night trip Oct 10, 2014
elaine
"Pleasantly Surprised"
An historic road side motel with modern amenities fit my needs to a tee. The rooms are charming, the staff is great, and it's conveniently located on the city bus line just one stop from the airport. Oh, did i mention free wi-fi and complimentary breakfast & cocktails? This single female traveller felt safe despite the non-residential locale.
1 night trip Oct 5, 2014
Vitginia
"Convenient, Close to the Airport"
Fantastic location. Close to the airport and easy to get to if you're looking for a place to catch a few hours of sleep before heading elsewhere. Helpful owners assisted us with transportation in the morning
1 night trip with friends Oct 2, 2014
"Restful and enjoyable!"
Surpassed our expectations with professionalism, hospitality, and a quality facility.
Other trip Sep 24, 2014
Mama
"Close to airport, but far from everything else."
Nice guy Chris, very proper, treated me like family. Helped me in everything, got my bags from the car when I arrived late pm and was really exhausted. He wasn't required to do so. A real gentleman. The owner very impersonal. Breakfast was the same every day, it needed to be a little healthier.
Other trip Sep 18, 2014
Fanny girl
"Staff was very friendly"
Hotel was good considering the price. What made it excellent in my eyes is the staff. The night gentleman was super nice and was very accomidating. I would definitely recommend this hotel.
Other trip Sep 4, 2014
Esteban & Crys
"Cheap and Best"
Pro's - Great location, next to airport and short drive to all shopping and eateries. Well kept clean room in and out. Free parking and plenty of it. Amicable front desk folks. And free breakfast too! Con's - My room's bed was kind of bent and uncomfortable to sleep on. Room is really small, so is the TV. Overall - Perfect for a cheap place to stay overnight or shot duration singles and couples. Not family.
1 night trip Sep 1, 2014
good experience , specially the staff is very nice.
Other trip Aug 26, 2014
"Great Place for Overnight Stays"
I was traveling with two children and my husband. The room had a queen sized bed and full size futon. The room was clean; had a microwave, coffee maker and refrigerator. For a quick overnight stay with quick access to the airport I highly recommend this place. Cab to airport was $10 including the tip. Staff was curteous and friendly and extremely accomadating. My children enjoyed the pool. We even walked 10 minutes to a local brick oven pizza restaurant that was really delicious for dinner. Area is a bit isoldated but overall the hotel was a great deal. I would recommend if you are a low maintenance individual. Although I love the RITZ I can humble myself enough to saty here for a night. The only issue I had was that the AC was not cooling the room quickly enough. It was an extremely humid day. Other that than all was well.
1 night trip Aug 8, 2014
Catherine L
"The hotel was in an industrial type area."
The hotel room was very small, clean, and secure. I think it was probably converted apartments. I only stayed 1 night and it served it's purpose. If you're a budget minded traveller then this place is fine
Other trip Aug 12, 2014
rob
"Not a nice place at all"
Run down hotel in bad neighborhood . Almost impossible to grab a cab to the airport . I had to wait 50 minutes and still no cab . I almost missed my flight, even though I allowed plenty of time . I would never recommend this place since there are several other budget hotels in the area to choose from ,
1 night trip Jul 28, 2014
Ron
"Best Motel do far"
We are travelling across USA for 7 weeks. This motel was amazing. Such a great price and you get a lovely well presented clean room. The included breakfast was awesome a great choice and yummy to. The staff were very helpful and friendly. Special mention to Chris really top bloke and very helpful. Do your self a favour and stay here !!!
1 night trip Jul 13, 2014
Phil
"worth staying if in need of overnight stay for FLL"
The hotel was perfect for my stay. I missed my flight at Fort Lauderdale airport and. I went online to Hotels.com and booked the room. It was clean and nice and really close by. One thing that I would note would be to NOT pay the taxi more then $12 as it takes only 3 minutes to get there. The hotel is fine it's the ignorant taxi drivers you need to deal with. A good option would be to take the #1 bus northbound for $2 and walk only one block to the hotel. Ask the bus driver to let you off at the corner. It looks reasonably safe.
1 night business trip Jun 30, 2014
Anthony
"Clean and updated but small room"
Another hotel that if you are by yourself and have a layover from FLL airport it is ok. Room is small but clean and not run down.. Nothing much in the area... Few places to grab something to eat and if you are driving it's only about 10 minutes from down town Ft. Lauderdale and approximately 15 minutes from Ft. Lauderdale Beach. Not great but not bad for the price.
1 night trip with friends Jun 26, 2014
"Dropped the ball at the end"
Place is excellent for attending a class at MPT right down the road, along with the airport (FLL) a stone's throw away. What bummed me out at the end of my 3 day stay was when I went to the office for my continental breakfast there was noboby to be found. I'll be kicking it up a knotch and staying at other lodging next time. The rate's are very reasonable, but after this stay, "you get what you pay for"
3 night business trip May 26, 2014
"Nice location ,Hosts are awesome ,clean rooms"
I stayed at this location for 3 nights ,The hosts are very nice and very friendly you can tell its a family owned and maintained .The location is very accessible to TRI RAIL, Airport, Cruise Terminal and US 1 if driving , Consider the price of the hotel rate I am really happy and satisfied by the service and quality plus you get a free parking. Some of the reviews I read were a bit misleading the hotel is very clean and convenient for that price compare to Hotels in 0.5 mile radius . Beware of some TAXI DRIVERS they are not honest
3 night trip May 25, 2014
Anthony A
"near the airport"
good overall, the air conditioner takes a long time to be cool
Other trip May 28, 2014
Quan
Looks like a combination of the Bates Motel and the hourly hotel on prostitute row.
Other trip May 6, 2014
"If THIS is America's Best....."
We booked this hotel because it was basically free with our airfare. We thought it couldn't be too bad for one night. I'm not normally a princess with my hotel rooms but this was even low for my standards. The hotel is very small, maybe 20 rooms. It seemed to be in a sketchy part of town. Out aunt and uncle took us to dinner and didn't want to leave us at this hotel. The rooms were tiny with outdated appliances. I kid you not, the tiny tv was stacked on top of the tiny microwave, which sat on top of the mini fridge. The shower head was also broken and bent down. Once I figured out how to turn the water ON (there was a separate valve for that), I had to hold the shower head up with one hand while I tried to wash my hair with the trickle of water that came out. The one redeeming quality was the staff. Even though when we checked in, it was apparently already Miller Time as the hotel clerk and another guy were already drinking beers, they were very pleasant and helpful. The morning clerk was also helpful in getting us set up with a rental car.
Other trip Apr 28, 2014
"good place"
Service was great nice staff Room was small but clean Laundry is $1.25 to wash free dryer Nice pool with bbq Better than avg continental breakfast Location lacks
1 night business trip Apr 23, 2014
"Ok hotel"
It was good. I only stay for one night. The breakfast could be better
Other trip Apr 26, 2014
"Very nice people"
My room was very clean and the staff could not be any nicer or helpful. Would definitely stay again great place for short stays while on buisness.... A big thanks to Gary for changing my light bulb and to Chris for making my feel welcome because I arrived so late.
2 night business trip Apr 22, 2014
Virginia
"great hotel for the price"
Was going on a cruise and the hotel os right by the airport and the port. Very small but just what we needed. Not ideal if you are looking for a long-term high activity area but nice and quiet and just what we needed.
1 night business trip Apr 13, 2014
Garrett
"Close to FLL"
Great place for an overnite before or after flying. I got in at midnite and front office answered with a friendly hello after 1 push on doorbell. I was asleep in a comfortable bed in twenty minutes. Had to fly at 10 the next morning and got to airport too early because it was soooo close. $12 cab to hotel. $10 cab on return to airport.
1 night business trip Apr 14, 2014
Conrad K
"Cruisin'"
The staff was very nice, accomodating, the bed was very unsteady, lumpy. The top of the refridgerator had not been cleaned, had coffee stains on it. Amenities were not what I had expected, when I was told that we would have breakfast supplied to us, I wasn't expecting what I got, a roll in a plastic bag, coffee, apple, bananna. I was expecting breakfast. Also, I was not expecting to have to pay for the shuttle to the ship, I was led to believe it was part of the amenities for staying there.
1 night family trip Apr 6, 2014
Lane
"For last min, and not looking to spend a ton of $$"
The price is excellent, and very affordable.
1 night business trip Apr 3, 2014
michelle lee
"No nonsense airport layover"
For an overnight budget option close to airport, this was a good choice. The rooms are old and the bathroom is not in the best shape, but for a clean place to sleep, it's fine. Easy parking and proximity to us 1, and Andrews Ave make it accessible. Pool is nice for such an old hotel. Don't expect ft lauderdale resort, just a clean, safe place and very warm and accommodating staff.
1 night trip Mar 18, 2014
Nothing fancy but rooms are clean and staff very friendly.
Other trip Mar 19, 2014
Juanita
"Nothing positive to say"
This was a motel, not a hotel. It is in an area that appeared to be unsafe and rundown. It was not what it appeared to be at the price quoted. Hotels.com should identify more information on this type of place.
1 night trip Mar 1, 2014
The room smelled very bad mood stains on floor in shower!!!!!!
1 night trip Mar 5, 2014
Ophilla
"not bad for folks on budget"
Small rooms,but cool location
3 night romance trip Mar 3, 2014
"Cost Effective, Clean, and Convenient"
This is an older small motel that has been completely updated. The room was clean and included a microwave and refrigerator. The room even had lots of plugs for all of our electronic toys. We like fresh air and windows opened (there was good air conditioning too). Staff was friendly. Quick drive to the beaches or restaurants. The hotel was across the street from the Fox Car rental so it was very easy to get to the car returned and take the shuttle to the airport. Will definitely stay there again.
1 night trip Mar 6, 2014
Arvela
"Bad, Bad Motel"
So bad and spooky. At first I thought I had been set up for a bad incident. Very dirty and I had to leave in the middle of the night. Could not arouse the owner to complain and advise him I was leaving. Horrible stay for 1 hour then left. Very bad mistake. This should have a name change to "America's Worst Inn"
Other trip Mar 8, 2014
"Great People"
Flat Out Great People From Start To Finish If Im In FT L This Is Where I Plan On Staying. Friendly Front Desk I Loved It
1 night trip Mar 3, 2014
Marcus
"Near airport"
We had a nice time, the employee that assisted us went out of his way to even let us know where to go and sight see he gave us direction and a map. Very nice person.
2 night family trip Feb 23, 2014
Kim Rodriguez
"Shabby"
Hotel was very far from everything and in poor condition.
Other trip Mar 1, 2014
"Nice location"
Excellent small hotel to overnight. Very close to porteverglades hollywood airport. Great service!
1 night trip Feb 23, 2014
Luis Burgos
"Best airport hotel I've stayed in for ages"
Affordable, very near the airport and very clean. Highly recommended if those three things are what you're looking for. Very friendly owners of this independent hotel.
1 night trip Feb 24, 2014
Elspeth
"Is what it is."
Clean, quiet convenient and affordable. After paying through the nose for mediocre room throughout south florida valentines weekend, presidents weekend and oh yeah the miami boat show, had the rooms as high as I've seen them in years. Monday after this place was back to affordable when others were still gouging the tourists.
1 night business trip Feb 18, 2014
"not what I expected"
Motel is in the middle of nowhwre. Had to order food to be delivered
1 night trip Feb 6, 2014
Box spring and matress did not match and were a bit uncomfortable. Room was a good size - although a bit odd in the shape, breakfast was better than most places and staff were very helpful with giving ideas and directions.
2 night family trip Feb 10, 2014
"Sleep and move on"
The inexpensive price reflects the hotel's shortcomings...one night I stayed in a room that was acceptable for the night at the price paid, a week later I stayed in a room where I did not even put my luggage on floor or wanted to step in the shower without slippers other than to shower. I would be willing to pay a little more if they took the time to update the place
1 night trip Feb 17, 2014
ABFRM
"Dreadful."
Advertised at a hotel, this motel is below any Motel 6 I've stayed in - and much more expensive. The bed was old and squeaky with barely enough luggage and walking room. Clean, but really small and worn. No "do not disturbe signs available, the staff was banging on the door at 9Am calling "house keeping". Yikes! Not recommended.
Other trip Feb 19, 2014
Patrick
"Bad night"
It was close to car rental company, but was somewhat rundown and the room was tiny, In the bathroom you had to sit with your legs under the sink. Staff helpful but room was very over priced.
Other trip Feb 19, 2014
Bobbie
"Not up to Expedia's typical hotel"
While this hotel might be ok for those not concerned with cleanliness and reasonable space, it did not meet our expectations. We arrived very late after midnight, as scheduled, but if we had arrived a few hours earlier we would have not stayed here. The room was barely big enough for the queen bed, the bathroom was not as clean as we were expected, there was not enough room for a tub, and the hot water faucet was broken in the sink. I'm fine with Red Roof or Holiday Inn Express quality and this room, though about the same room cost, was far below. Story short, if you would like a decent room with basic, expected hotel amenities, steer clear. The proprietor was very nice, but that did not make up for the room. A sign that greeted us indicated "Daily, Weekly, and Monthly Rates". I think that says it all. At least we now have a travel 'war story' to tell our friends!
Response by America's Best Inn - Fort Lauderdale Airport
First I want to thank you for your comments, you can rest assured they are taken to heart.Are rooms are small they where built in 1937 and we like to think it pat of the ambiance. We clean and inspect our rooms every day and hope you have a try us again and we can assure you a great experience......
Other trip Feb 7, 2014