All hotels in Branson, Missouri, United States of America
200 Creekside Rd, Branson, MO, 65616, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Wonderful vacation for Family with small children!"
This was our first trip to The Falls Village, what a wonderful experience! We are traveling with two small children. The boys had a great time on the playground, in the pool and even tried to play a little basketball with their mom. The miniature golf course was an added bonus, this was a new experience for the boys. We have stayed at several locations in Branson over the past two years but The Falls Village has turned out to be the nicest. We will definitely be back!
Other trip Sep 23, 2014
Debra
We were very pleased. Would stay again.
1 night romance trip Jul 26, 2014
"Very roomy for a family of 4..6...even 8."
Very spacious. Nice pool and addt'l facilities. View was terrible as it was a view of some machinery and a pile of gravel. Jacuzzi tub was falling apart and the shower was super tiny for the master bedroom.
Other trip Jul 28, 2014
Timmay
We were only there one night and wish we had time to stay there longer. Will definitely consider this place for future vacations.
Other trip Jul 28, 2014
Leslie
"timeshare sales"
The resort was nice however they push really hard trying to get you to sign up for a timeshare meeting upon check-in. We were checking in late in the evening, and I just wanted to get to bed. However they were not taking the hint. In order to pick up your parking pass, you must visit the timeshare sales person. That person will not give you the pass until he has made his 15 minute sales pitch regarding a timeshare sales meeting the next morning. I was annoyed by the end of it. In conclusion, the resort was nice but be prepared for the sales pitch.
2 night trip with friends Jul 19, 2014
"Nice hotel in Branson."
Very comfortable and clean. It's very close to shows and outlet mall in Branson.
Other trip Jul 10, 2014
Christine
"Great stay!!!"
This was a very pleasant suprise. Such a very nice place. Quiet and peaceful. Pool area had alot of children having a great time. Great guest house area. Off the strip and easy access. Close to many attractions.
"Great value"
We stayed just one night, but the facilities and location were better than many if the other lodging choices in the area
Luana
Very noisy late into the night. Not at all what we expected.
1 night trip Jun 27, 2014
"Great place to stay...."
It was a pleasant surprise to find a large condo with everything you need. Two things were disappointing. One a difficult fix and one easy fix. The shower is one of the smallest showers I've ever seen. A large man would NOT fit in the shower at all. I'm a small woman and had difficulty shaving my legs in the shower. For such a beautiful, spacious condo-including the very nice, large bathroom an itty-bitty shower was very disappointing. That was a difficult fix. The easy fix was a broken ironing board. I needed to iron my clothing, got the board out and the leg was bent so I could only get the board up about two feet off the ground and then it would got flat at all. All in all, the room was great and I would recommend it to friends, but let them know the shower issue.
Other trip Jun 24, 2014
Room was very nice and loved having all the space. Would recommend.
1 night family trip May 24, 2014
"Nice condo, away from the crowd."
Overall, very nice place. The bed was a little uncomfortable, the carpet had a stain on it, and the sofa bed was a bit dirty. I would stay again, but I would bring a mattress pad for the king bed.
Other trip Mar 30, 2014
debra
"quite and comfortable close to all sights"
Very comfortable. we will go back.
2 night trip Dec 28, 2013
Bill Parker
"Non-Hotel feel. Away from the noise."
Enjoyed the fact that it felt more like a mini-home than a hotel room. Only 5 minutes from the activity on the strip but far enough away that it is quiet. Really liked it that room service doesn't bother you every morning.
Other trip Dec 5, 2013
Other trip Jan 20, 2014

TripAdvisor reviews for Falls Village Resort

"Stray hair that did not belong to us in the bathroom..."
07/08/15 S H Fort Smith, Arkansas
Other than someone else's hair being in the bathroom, the room appeared clean though quite compact. With the sleeper sofa open, you have to shimmy to the bathroom. The kitchenette consists of a mini-fridge, 2 burner stove top (no oven), sink, and microwave. It was stocked with the essentials in cutlery and dishes. The washer and dryer in the unit is located in the foyer of a two unit common area. The washer/dryer are shared with the other unit. The pool is 4' at the deepest point. If you spend a lot of time at the pool, this is a point to consider. When you check-in, you will be routed to the sale's desk where you will be asked if you are married so they can determine if you can enjoy the sale's presentation. After about 3 "no, thank you" responses, you are allowed to proceed to your room. Negatives, other than yucky hair, the wifi did not work. In fact, our devices failed to even locate a network. I called the front desk, but their only option was to give me the number for AT&T or to come down to the office to use the free computers. On the positive side, it did appear to be well maintained and busy, but thankfully not loud. I'm going to rate this one as average.
"Nice place to stay for the family"
07/08/15 Steve P Omaha, Nebraska
We have stayed here multiple times and have enjoyed the amenities and service. This may not be a grand as other resorts in the area, but it is well worth the money. The staff was pleasant and offered many great suggestions on activities. My kids loved the pool and the concierge help us get a discount on all the activities and places we went to on our trips.
"Won't be back anytime soon..."
07/01/15 Kristin M
we are Bluegreen owners and have been to many other locations. First the Cons: This one by far is the worst...not by looks or decor, but by cleanliness. The floors, especially the carpets, we disgusting. our white socks were black from walking across them for 5 min. Upon check in, there were long black hairs left in the shower and bathroom floors. The facility is nice looking, but set up awkward. We were in a two bedroom deluxe, which is in building 10....which was the farthest away from the pool and all amenities. Not very handy for kiddos. Our view wasn't the best either...over looked an unfinished parking lot where they stored extra parking blocks and garden supplies. The pool is only 3 ft deep...thats it. so if you are an adult reading this and like to swim....you may want to go somewhere else.... The wifi also cut out and was out for a whole day as well...not a big deal, just frustrating... Pros: very spacious and roomy. nice bedding and plenty of towels and pillows. Staff was very nice, but kind of pushy for us to do the owner review (which is not mandatory). They do offer a lot of kid activities (put put golf, basketball, a kid playgroud, ping pong, etc). If I come back to branson, I will probably save my Bluegreen points and pay for a hotel closer to the main drag. This resort did not impress at all, and I am the least bit picky. But dirty floors is a deal breaker for me. It doesn't take that long to vacuum in between guests...
"Second visit..."
06/25/15 ellisak77 Arkansas
We are Bluegreen Owners...this is a great option if Big Cedar is full (because you can usually get day passes to Big Cedar Wilderness property) or if you're wanting to do more in Branson. Our room this time wasn't updated with granite countertops, stainless steel appliances, but it was VERY livable. Nothing was out of order. All was clean and in great condition. LOVED the Jacuzzi tub in the bedroom! LOTS of room...more than the lodges at Big Cedar. The pool was just ok...really not big enough for as many guests that they have...it was always crowded and people were not always courtesy. It's small and only 4 ft deep...inside pool as well. If you have people with walking/knee/back/hip/feet issues, make sure to ask for a room ground level when making your reservation. We love this place because it is in the middle of Branson...so easy to get to anything.
"A Nice Place to Stay – but not Worth the Price"
06/20/15 Cedar_Park_chump Cedar Park, Tx
We stayed at The Falls Village in Branson for four nights, which we enjoyed. However, when we examine the cost of being a Bluegreen resort owner, that nice resort does not begin to compensate for the headaches. We stayed at the Falls Village at Branson for four nights. The Falls is a nice property in a good location. We stayed in 2 studio rooms. The rooms had comfortable beds, a decent mini kitchen and a washer/dryer that we shared with the room next door. The room was clean. The furniture was comfortable. There are both indoor and outdoor pools. The Falls has a respectable mini golf course you should try out before shelling out $5 -$15 a head to play any of the local courses. We also had fun playing shuffle board as well. The hotel staff was genuinely friendly. If you are looking for a place to stay in the Branson area to stay, and can stay at the Falls without buying a Bluegreen ownership (the Falls is operated by Bluegreen Resorts), I recommend it. Mentioning Bluegreen ownerships brings me to the second portion of my review, because if you stay at a Bluegreen resort, it is pretty hard to avoid being exposed to Bluegreen resorts sales. In all fairness, the sales staff asked if we wanted to sit through a presentation, and when we declined, they left us alone for the remainder of our stay. However, if you are not a Bluegreen owner, odds are pretty good that part of your stay will involve sitting through a Bluegreen sales pitch. If you are not a Bluegreen owner and want detailed information about our sales experience, please read my Trip Advisor review of the Fountains in Orlando, Florida, which is entitled “Facilities Yes – Timeshare Ownership No!”, dated January 7,2014. The Cliff Note version is, follow through with whatever agreement you made to stay at the resort, ensure you have something to enforce your leaving the sales presentation at the end of the time you agreed to be present, and don’t agree to buy anything during the presentation. Go home, read through the material, do your research, and make the purchasing decision as you would any other purchasing decision, such as buying a house or a car. I would like to discuss the cost of my stay, as it related to my Bluegreen ownership. My plan with Bluegreen cost us over $5,000. In addition, we have to pay over $600 a year maintenance fees. For this price, we receive 6,000 points every 2 years. After the first year, if I haven’t used half the points, I have to either pay to keep them or I lose them. However, if I pay to keep them, they become what we call “dud points” Dud points can only be used in “red”, “white”, and “blue” seasons, but not for “high red” seasons. I reserved our stay three months in advance. The first week of June, when we stayed, is a “high red” week. The entire summer, except the last week of August are all high red weeks. Therefore, I couldn’t use any of the dud points, I had essentially paid for twice. So I could only use 3,000 points; which are less than the point cost of staying in a 2 bedroom suite on a Friday night. I could have rented adjoining 1 BR and studios for Monday through Thursday, but in March all the 1 BR rooms were gone. I really wanted to stay at the Bluegreen Wilderness Camp at Big Cedar, which is another Bluegreen property in the Branson area, but there was no availability there at all. So, I had to settle for staying Branson on Monday – Thursday night at my second choice of resort due to limitations of my plan. (By the way, staying in Branson during the week is not a bad plan because Branson traffic is terrible due to a limited number of main roads. I can’t imagine how bad the weekend would have been. It literarily took me an entire day to figure out the best vacation option available to me given all the constraints of my Bluegreen plan. On the other hand, I could stay in a 1 BR condo in the Wyndham Branson at the Meadows, which is at the least a comparable property, which is literally just down the road from the Falls. The Trip Advisor rate is $149/night on Saturday June 20, without the $5,000 buy-in or being wed to a resort provider long term. The resort amenities are nice, but I can stay at my house and find better amenities. If I am going somewhere, it’s to experience the place I took so much effort to visit, not to sit around a resort pool. The Falls may be a nice place to stay, but there are other places that are equally nice for less. Most importantly they don’t cost what I prize the most – my freedom. In this case, my freedom to plan a vacation my way. On our way out of the Village, I saw some poor couple being lead around by a Bluegreen sales person. It was all I could do not to stop and say, “caveat emptor” – let the buyer beware.
"Family vacation "
06/12/15 Sandra N Ramon R
First time here. Very spacious rooms, clean, and close to attractions. Very comfortable and there's several pools on the premises. The only negative is sometimes you can hear your neighbors above you. We will be back soon. Highly recommend.
"Vacation in Branson"
06/05/15 SnS8695 Dallas, Texas
This was our first time visiting Branson and a very needed vacation. We arrived with super high expectations after researching and discussing it with others. We were warmly greeted by Larry at check in and given a quick overview of the property. We opened the door and were very pleased with the accommodations. We relaxed inside the first night, but had very noisy neighbors above us. They had children running back and forth from the time we checked in to 10:30pm. We called to inquire about moving, but nothing was available that night. The next morning we were awaken by the kids running back and forth above us at 7am. We called the front desk again and Kim was able to move us to the highest floor away from other families. We were very pleased with the room and location because it allowed us to unwind during our vacation. We had some connectivity issues with the Internet and the water took a significant time to warm up. We really enjoyed Branson and being in such a beautiful part of the country. We loved driving through the mountains and taking pictures. The views are breathtaking!! The shows were incredible and the restaurants were fantastic. Go to Branson for all out entertainment.
"On Par With Other Bluegreen Resorts"
05/26/15 KaneV Chandler, Texas
The studio room was basic but clean, nicely decorated and well-kept. There was no dishwasher, so any dishes used have to washed by hand. The bed was comfortable and the pullout was good enough for our 9yo. The TV and the fridge were small but good enough for a weekend stay. The coffee pot was a 10-cup. The bathtub was a little small but overall the bathroom was adequate. Typical of BG resorts, they started calling me about four days out to schedule the high-pressure "owner update" sales pitch. If you don't want to deal with them, you can just ignore the calls (they come from MO) but then they'll just rope you in at the concierge desk when you pick up your parking pass after check-in. If you're not already a Bluegreen owner, don't let them talk you into it. It's not worth it. Do your research online and you'll see that you can book time in any Bluegreen resort without even being an owner. The cost to book with cash is about the same as the cost of yearly maintenance fees, but as an owner you have to give them thousands of dollars (or tens of thousands) up front first. The indoor pool was closed when we arrived but opened the next day. Our daughter enjoyed it but (as with most indoor pools) it becomes very loud when a bunch of kids are playing in it. The outdoor pool was too cold to use. The outdoor hot tub was good but unremarkable. They told me that there was free Wifi in the room but I could never get it to connect. Mobile coverage on the Verizon network was good. The location is close enough to town to be convenient but far enough away to be quiet. There are grocery and drugs stores fairly close, so you can stock up for a longer stay. Any restaurant you could possibly want can be found in Branson. The feel of the place is very similar to Wisconsin Dells, even down to the "Duck" tours. Overall, the resort is standard Bluegreen fare and very similar to other properties around the country. A decent stay and better than a hotel room but really no "wow" factors to make it stand out. I don't know how it would compare to other resorts in the Branson area.
"Was asked to gather our trash out when we checked out..."
05/15/15 Splutterbutt Missouri
We are also Blue Green sampler owners from Missouri. We arrived at the Falls Village to check in on Friday evening for a 3 night stay. It is located close to the 76 Strip but in a quiet area. Upon checking in the staff was friendly but when she stated "All we ask is that you gather your trash upon checkout...". What??? I have NEVER been asked to gather my trash at a resort or hotel. I paid to stay there! We were given a ground level room. The décor was nice enough. The bed seemed clean. The ceiling carried the footsteps of each person in the room above us. We called the desk and reported the noise and was given an option of moving to the building next door to a higher floor. It was 9:45pm so we waited to see if it would correct itself. It did. The floors could have used a good cleaning. The bathroom sink drained very slow. And there was a nice eight legged visitor whom I am guessing is still attached to the wall! We checked out the following morning. We lost our points through Blue Green but was not happy with Falls Village Resort.
"We will come back"
05/13/15 Leon H Southport, NC, United States
Having traveled a long way to get here, we believe it was worth the trip. We have a very spacious one bedroom condo. The kitchen is also spacious and reasonably well furnished with cooking utensils. The bedroom and bath are also very well done and very spacious. The condition of the condo was/is very clean. There are many activities onsite should you need a break from the attractions of Branson. There is a small putt-putt, swimming pool (possibly too small if everyone should try to swim at the same time), a game room and onsite planned activities. It is very well situated with regards to downtown Branson or the tourist activities activities on the "main drag". Everything is easy to get to. Our GPS is very helpful finding our way around the area. The rooms could use a little sound proofing, but it has not been too much of a distraction. The grounds are very well maintained and the service provided by the front desk most helpful.