All hotels in Wells, Maine, United States of America
900 Post Rd, Wells, ME, 04090, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1591

"300 a night a a Hampton to much!"
A bit much in price for area , with no views Found two great places for 60 cheaper with nice b&b feel But it's what you enjoy
2 night trip Jul 15, 2015
robert
Very good breakfest, nice place to stay
2 night family trip Jun 29, 2015
Louise
"Consistent Quality - 3 years and counting..."
This is our third stay in three years. We stay in Wells and go to Ogunquit Beach down the road. This hotel is consistently excellent. The hotel is clean, the staff friendly. I'd like to give special recognition to Housekeeper Brianna for going above and beyond for my kids. We regularly stay at Hampton Inns (near Longwood Gardens - Glen Mills, PA; Hershey Park, PA and this one in Wells, ME) I highly recommend this hotel chain and this one in particular. Looking forward to our next trip to Wells, Maine!
4 night family trip Jun 23, 2015
Ekamon
The Hampton product while not cheap us consistently good
1 night business trip Jun 15, 2015
mike
"A pleasant stay"
Stayed two nights for our anniversary. Staff was friendly and welcoming. Hotel was clean and comfortable.
2 night romance trip May 25, 2015
"Hotel was wonderful;"
Fantastic
1 night romance trip May 24, 2015
Randy
"Typical Hampton with great staff"
Staff were great. Hotel typical Hampton
1 night romance trip May 17, 2015
"hampton inn wells, me"
Great hotel. Good location. Wonderful full free breakfast.
1 night romance trip Apr 24, 2015
christine
Nice hotel close to beaches and restaurants. Breakfast included was good convenience in morning.
Other trip Apr 29, 2015
"Clean and quiet hotel."
Great experience. Breakfast was included, it had variety but the taste wasn't the greatest. Overall it was worth the stay.
Other trip Apr 13, 2015
1st visit to ME
"A reliable choice."
Comfortable stay. Very friendly staff. Free breakfast. Convenient location.
Other trip Apr 6, 2015
very nice room. very quiet. Staff was friendly and helpful.
Other trip Mar 23, 2015
"Excellent, comfortable, great breakfast, jacuzzi"
Excellent hotel for relaxation getaway, great breakfast, wonderful jacuzzi, friendly staff. Only place I would stay if I were in the area.
Other trip Feb 24, 2015
bostonian
"Very happy."
Staff Was very accommodating. Room very clean and quite. Bed very comfortable and the only noise you heard was doors closing. If you need quite this is the place to go.
1 night romance trip Feb 19, 2015
Fred
"Night away"
The rooms are clean and roomy. The beds are comfy. The heated pool is very nice. The hot tub was out of service, which was of the main reasons to stay at this hotel, but I did not call ahead to check to see if the hot tub was in working order...The breakfast was fantastic.
Other trip Feb 18, 2015
R
"Winter Vacation in Wells ME."
It was very Comfy and the Staff was great, loved the service and pampering they provided to make our stay enjoyable . We will be going back again . Charles and Susan Bateman
2 night trip with friends Jan 23, 2015
"If I knew what I know now I wouldn't stay there!"
We checked in and got to our room and within 10 minutes we discovered that the toilet was broken, an important piece of furniture was badly broken and in the threshold of the bathroom was a prescription tablet on the floor, what if a child was in that room?
Other trip Jan 26, 2015
Dee
"Excellent Stay"
Staff went above and beyond to make our stay pleasurable!
3 night romance trip Jan 16, 2015
irene
"Great last minute getaway"
Great last minute deal for my husband, daughter and myself. Booked Sunday night of a holiday weekend. It was very quiet from in the room, even though there were quite a few families staying that night. There was a spread of chips, sodas, fruit and cookies in the gathering room off of the lobby, where a large screen tv and fireplace hosted the football game. My husband wanted to watch the game, my daughter wanted try the gym and pool, and I just wanted to relax in the room. We all did our own thing and it was very relaxing. The room was clean and had plenty of space. Breakfast was included, but we got up late and opted to get a meal out. The staff was very friendly and helpful. We'll definitely visit again!
Other trip Jan 20, 2015
Jacqui
"Quaint and Cozy"
Great little getaway. Clean and cozy. Excellent service.
2 night family trip Dec 28, 2014
Bish
"A night of madness"
Hotel was as expected. I would stay again
1 night trip Dec 30, 2014
Kenneth
"Exceeded our expectations"
Matthew was on the desk when we arrived and when we left. He is a treasure! At checkout he just inquired about our stay and we were on our way! He's highly efficient with just the right amount of polite friendliness. The hot breakfast buffet is very good, and it would be a real money-saver for anyone staying with a family. Also the lobby and breakfast area are nicely decorated, and there was a very pleasing oil painting in our room which was quiet and a comfortable temperature.
1 night romance trip Dec 25, 2014
"Great place"
weather was awful in December but staff was great. Breakfast very good and different each day. Room clean, nice, internet easy to access. A hilton hotel so if you are part of that program you get extras.
Other trip Dec 12, 2014
carole
"Home away from home"
The hotel was really nice. Everyone was friendly. Room was clean. Would probably come back someday.
1 night romance trip Nov 15, 2014
VEMA
"Very accommodating"
The staff went above and beyond to take care of us. Had a death in the family and so had to extend our stay and they saw that the extra rooms booked were together. They also allowed us to gather in their lobby area to make arrangements. They understand importance of family and helped us in our time of sorrow. Will always stay there.
"Hungry horrors - good food"
Everything was fine except breakfast. Two large groups of kids were there and it would have been better if another room was available for them. We ate standing in the lobby.
2 night family trip Nov 7, 2014
"Outstanding stay at Hampton Inn & Suites !"
We had a great time at the Hampton Inn & Suites Wells Ogunquit! Our party of 4 (My mom, my 2 sons: 8 and 5 and myself) stayed at this hotel this past weekend for 2 nights and everything was above my expectations. Beds are comfortable; rooms are clean; Breakfast area is clean and well stocked, lots to choose from. Great indoor pool and jacuzzi and a workout room also! I had read the reviews and glad i booked there! It's all true! I'll be back for sure!!
2 night family trip Oct 12, 2014
"Stay Here!"
Very clean, modern, nice service, convenient location near the beaches and hot spots -- what's not to like? Hifghly recommend. I'll be back!
1 night family trip Oct 8, 2014
Tony P
"Fall in Ogunquit"
Very good location, clean rooms, excellent breakfast. Desk personnel were exceptionally helpful.
1 night family trip Oct 8, 2014
"weekend getaway. Nice hotel. We will return."
Nice pool and hot tub. Suite is very large and comfortable. Clean, Staff very helpful. 2mins to Wells Beach. Excellent Breakfast.
Other trip Sep 30, 2014
"Stayed One Night very enjoyable!"
We had reserved a King Size Suite. When we got to our room it turned out it was a queen size room (no sofa). I immediately called down to office and they quickly changed us to the proper room. They brought the key up to us rather than us having to go to the lobby. Coffee was available in the lobby all day (We like that feature). The staff provided us with a map of the area and pointed out interest to see. (Great walking areas) We could have stayed to nights at least (lots to see). Don't forget your bathing suit they have an indoor pool and a hot tub.
1 night trip Sep 17, 2014
"Great overnight stay"
We were in Wells for a wedding and picked the Hampton since we at least knew the name. It had everything you expect from a chain- but the room was big and had a quaint feel. I would definitely stay there again!
1 night trip Sep 20, 2014
Everyone was extremely friendly, the breakfast was great,the room was clean and the location was nice also.You could go by car in either direction to great shopping,good restaurants or see the sites in Maine on rt.1
2 night trip Sep 4, 2014
steve and jeanne
"Yummy Breakfast"
Friendly service and good breakfast buffet.
1 night trip Sep 4, 2014
Clean and comfortable rooms. Breakfast was great. Only a few minutes from the beach.
1 night business trip Sep 1, 2014
"Excellent staff!"
Great facility in a good location. Although they aren't in downtown Ogunquit, they operate a free shuttle and the trolley has a stop right in front of the hotel. Staff was so friendly, helpful, accommodating in a way that gave the sense they are happy to be there and that making your stay as easy as possible is second nature. We will definitely be back!
3 night trip Aug 30, 2014
"Almost perfect"
We arrived ahead of a very a busy weekend and were greeted warmly by the desk staff. We felt right at home in the spacious room. Upon closer inspection, the tub needed sanitized before it could be used and the bed skirt had multiple stains (yuck!). The housekeeping staff were quick to correct the problems. The hot breakfast was totally worth the visit each morning and the shuttle that ran to the beaches was appreciated along with the shuttle driver, Jim, who was knowledegable and very courteous! Hotel amenities were very nice, but the cleanliness factor for the price of the stay should have been better.
3 night trip Aug 28, 2014
Sheri Parker
"Nice staff, but not the best Hampton Inn"
Stayed at many Hampton Inns and this was only okay. I requested a refrigerator and did not get one. Was told by desk manager that I would definitely have one by the next day. Did not get one during my entire stay. Amenities were a little lacking. No fridge, no microwave, nothing extra in the room. Extremely eco-conscious, but maybe taking it a little too far. Not my best Hampton Inn or any Hilton experience.
Other trip Sep 1, 2014
Marie
We loved the beds so comfortable The housekeepers were very nice We enjoyed our stay
2 night trip Aug 22, 2014
Laura Irwin
"Great. Location but rooms just average"
The staff were great but the rooms wrte small and not as clean as I expected. Finger smudges on mirrors. I expected two queen beds and got two standard beds. Hotel need some updating in the rooms. Great location.
1 night business trip Aug 22, 2014
Kennel
"Convenient but pricery"
We've stayed at other Hampton Inns and this one is very nice. Loved the decor and as always the breakfast was appreciated and delicious. We were not here for pleasure, unfortunately. We required a one-night stay to attend the funeral of a loved one. Given that it was in the middle of summer season we were stuck with paying a high price (for any hotel I inquired about). I wish hotels would have some sensitivity to this type of thing and would offer a discount given that you are not there for pleasure. That said, the only thing I could find fault with is that the beds were not very comfortable. But very clean and the rooms and common areas are stylish and clean.
1 night trip Aug 10, 2014
"Great hotel - Great location"
Great place! Enjoyed the pool and hot tub. Conveniently located between Ogunquit and Kennebunkport.
Other trip Aug 17, 2014
Pam
"Nice hotel for family of 5 close to Ogunquit beach"
Nice large studio King Suite...had plenty of room for our family of five. Enjoyed the indoor heated pool and hot tub after an unseasonably cold day at the beach. Very comfortable bed and linens. Nicer than usual complimentary breakfast Buffett.
Other trip Aug 12, 2014
Suzanne
"nice hotel"
The stay at the Hampton was ok. The staff were all very polite and helpful, the room was very clean, and the continental breakfast was awesome. I just had one minor concern. We reserved a room with two queen size beds. At least we were told they queen. They didn't look queen size to me, but looked more like full beds. I did enquire about it and was told all beds were queen or larger and there were no full beds. If they were queen, then we felt they were small versions. We require a larger bed to sleep comfortably, but needless to really say, we didn't sleep well.
1 night trip Aug 3, 2014
Paul and Laurel
"Family vacation"
We had 2 rooms for our extended family of 7. The Hampton rooms were great. Staff was terrific. Breakfast each morning was an added bonus.
2 night trip Jul 20, 2014
Wimer
"Friendly staff, comfy beds and great amenities."
We stayed in one of the suites to get ready for my wedding the following day and it was great. There were no hassels when my friend checked in for me and dropped off some things, and the room was clean and spacious enough to sleep the 4 women required, and accomodate 10 women getting hair and makeup done.
Other trip Jul 21, 2014
Alyssa
"Very clean room! Big continental breakfast."
I used to work at a hotel so I am very picky. I think this was one of the nicest hotels I have yet to stay in. Very nice decor. Clean room! The shower head was adjustable. Huge breakfast including a waffle station.
Other trip Jul 11, 2014
Sarah kate
"Nice, clean and comfortable"
Every aspect of our 1 nite stay reflected a staff commitment to provide assistance re:where to eat as well as things to visit and enjoy
Other trip Jul 10, 2014
"Great place to stay."
It was very nice.
2 night trip Jul 1, 2014
"Weekend away"
Great stop off on my way to Bar Harbor, ME. Room was clean, staff was informed of area attractions.
1 night trip with friends Jul 2, 2014