All hotels in Wells, Maine, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here900 Post Rd, Wells, ME, 04090, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1591

"Typical Hampton with great staff"
Staff were great. Hotel typical Hampton
1 night romance trip May 17, 2015
"hampton inn wells, me"
Great hotel. Good location. Wonderful full free breakfast.
1 night romance trip Apr 24, 2015
christine
"Very happy."
Staff Was very accommodating. Room very clean and quite. Bed very comfortable and the only noise you heard was doors closing. If you need quite this is the place to go.
1 night romance trip Feb 19, 2015
Fred
"Night away"
The rooms are clean and roomy. The beds are comfy. The heated pool is very nice. The hot tub was out of service, which was of the main reasons to stay at this hotel, but I did not call ahead to check to see if the hot tub was in working order...The breakfast was fantastic.
Other trip Feb 18, 2015
R
"Winter Vacation in Wells ME."
It was very Comfy and the Staff was great, loved the service and pampering they provided to make our stay enjoyable . We will be going back again . Charles and Susan Bateman
2 night trip with friends Jan 23, 2015
"If I knew what I know now I wouldn't stay there!"
We checked in and got to our room and within 10 minutes we discovered that the toilet was broken, an important piece of furniture was badly broken and in the threshold of the bathroom was a prescription tablet on the floor, what if a child was in that room?
Other trip Jan 26, 2015
Dee
"Excellent Stay"
Staff went above and beyond to make our stay pleasurable!
3 night romance trip Jan 16, 2015
irene
"Great last minute getaway"
Great last minute deal for my husband, daughter and myself. Booked Sunday night of a holiday weekend. It was very quiet from in the room, even though there were quite a few families staying that night. There was a spread of chips, sodas, fruit and cookies in the gathering room off of the lobby, where a large screen tv and fireplace hosted the football game. My husband wanted to watch the game, my daughter wanted try the gym and pool, and I just wanted to relax in the room. We all did our own thing and it was very relaxing. The room was clean and had plenty of space. Breakfast was included, but we got up late and opted to get a meal out. The staff was very friendly and helpful. We'll definitely visit again!
Other trip Jan 20, 2015
Jacqui
"Quaint and Cozy"
Great little getaway. Clean and cozy. Excellent service.
2 night family trip Dec 28, 2014
Bish
"A night of madness"
Hotel was as expected. I would stay again
1 night trip Dec 30, 2014
Kenneth
"Exceeded our expectations"
Matthew was on the desk when we arrived and when we left. He is a treasure! At checkout he just inquired about our stay and we were on our way! He's highly efficient with just the right amount of polite friendliness. The hot breakfast buffet is very good, and it would be a real money-saver for anyone staying with a family. Also the lobby and breakfast area are nicely decorated, and there was a very pleasing oil painting in our room which was quiet and a comfortable temperature.
1 night romance trip Dec 25, 2014
"Great place"
weather was awful in December but staff was great. Breakfast very good and different each day. Room clean, nice, internet easy to access. A hilton hotel so if you are part of that program you get extras.
Other trip Dec 12, 2014
carole
"Home away from home"
The hotel was really nice. Everyone was friendly. Room was clean. Would probably come back someday.
1 night romance trip Nov 15, 2014
VEMA
"Very accommodating"
The staff went above and beyond to take care of us. Had a death in the family and so had to extend our stay and they saw that the extra rooms booked were together. They also allowed us to gather in their lobby area to make arrangements. They understand importance of family and helped us in our time of sorrow. Will always stay there.
"Hungry horrors - good food"
Everything was fine except breakfast. Two large groups of kids were there and it would have been better if another room was available for them. We ate standing in the lobby.
2 night family trip Nov 7, 2014
"Outstanding stay at Hampton Inn & Suites !"
We had a great time at the Hampton Inn & Suites Wells Ogunquit! Our party of 4 (My mom, my 2 sons: 8 and 5 and myself) stayed at this hotel this past weekend for 2 nights and everything was above my expectations. Beds are comfortable; rooms are clean; Breakfast area is clean and well stocked, lots to choose from. Great indoor pool and jacuzzi and a workout room also! I had read the reviews and glad i booked there! It's all true! I'll be back for sure!!
2 night family trip Oct 12, 2014
"Stay Here!"
Very clean, modern, nice service, convenient location near the beaches and hot spots -- what's not to like? Hifghly recommend. I'll be back!
1 night family trip Oct 8, 2014
Tony P
"Fall in Ogunquit"
Very good location, clean rooms, excellent breakfast. Desk personnel were exceptionally helpful.
1 night family trip Oct 8, 2014
"weekend getaway. Nice hotel. We will return."
Nice pool and hot tub. Suite is very large and comfortable. Clean, Staff very helpful. 2mins to Wells Beach. Excellent Breakfast.
Other trip Sep 30, 2014
"Stayed One Night very enjoyable!"
We had reserved a King Size Suite. When we got to our room it turned out it was a queen size room (no sofa). I immediately called down to office and they quickly changed us to the proper room. They brought the key up to us rather than us having to go to the lobby. Coffee was available in the lobby all day (We like that feature). The staff provided us with a map of the area and pointed out interest to see. (Great walking areas) We could have stayed to nights at least (lots to see). Don't forget your bathing suit they have an indoor pool and a hot tub.
1 night trip Sep 17, 2014
"Great overnight stay"
We were in Wells for a wedding and picked the Hampton since we at least knew the name. It had everything you expect from a chain- but the room was big and had a quaint feel. I would definitely stay there again!
1 night trip Sep 20, 2014
Everyone was extremely friendly, the breakfast was great,the room was clean and the location was nice also.You could go by car in either direction to great shopping,good restaurants or see the sites in Maine on rt.1
2 night trip Sep 4, 2014
steve and jeanne
"Yummy Breakfast"
Friendly service and good breakfast buffet.
1 night trip Sep 4, 2014
Clean and comfortable rooms. Breakfast was great. Only a few minutes from the beach.
1 night business trip Sep 1, 2014
"Excellent staff!"
Great facility in a good location. Although they aren't in downtown Ogunquit, they operate a free shuttle and the trolley has a stop right in front of the hotel. Staff was so friendly, helpful, accommodating in a way that gave the sense they are happy to be there and that making your stay as easy as possible is second nature. We will definitely be back!
3 night trip Aug 30, 2014
"Almost perfect"
We arrived ahead of a very a busy weekend and were greeted warmly by the desk staff. We felt right at home in the spacious room. Upon closer inspection, the tub needed sanitized before it could be used and the bed skirt had multiple stains (yuck!). The housekeeping staff were quick to correct the problems. The hot breakfast was totally worth the visit each morning and the shuttle that ran to the beaches was appreciated along with the shuttle driver, Jim, who was knowledegable and very courteous! Hotel amenities were very nice, but the cleanliness factor for the price of the stay should have been better.
3 night trip Aug 28, 2014
Sheri Parker
"Nice staff, but not the best Hampton Inn"
Stayed at many Hampton Inns and this was only okay. I requested a refrigerator and did not get one. Was told by desk manager that I would definitely have one by the next day. Did not get one during my entire stay. Amenities were a little lacking. No fridge, no microwave, nothing extra in the room. Extremely eco-conscious, but maybe taking it a little too far. Not my best Hampton Inn or any Hilton experience.
Other trip Sep 1, 2014
Marie
We loved the beds so comfortable The housekeepers were very nice We enjoyed our stay
2 night trip Aug 22, 2014
Laura Irwin
"Great. Location but rooms just average"
The staff were great but the rooms wrte small and not as clean as I expected. Finger smudges on mirrors. I expected two queen beds and got two standard beds. Hotel need some updating in the rooms. Great location.
1 night business trip Aug 22, 2014
Kennel
"Convenient but pricery"
We've stayed at other Hampton Inns and this one is very nice. Loved the decor and as always the breakfast was appreciated and delicious. We were not here for pleasure, unfortunately. We required a one-night stay to attend the funeral of a loved one. Given that it was in the middle of summer season we were stuck with paying a high price (for any hotel I inquired about). I wish hotels would have some sensitivity to this type of thing and would offer a discount given that you are not there for pleasure. That said, the only thing I could find fault with is that the beds were not very comfortable. But very clean and the rooms and common areas are stylish and clean.
1 night trip Aug 10, 2014
"Great hotel - Great location"
Great place! Enjoyed the pool and hot tub. Conveniently located between Ogunquit and Kennebunkport.
Other trip Aug 17, 2014
Pam
"Nice hotel for family of 5 close to Ogunquit beach"
Nice large studio King Suite...had plenty of room for our family of five. Enjoyed the indoor heated pool and hot tub after an unseasonably cold day at the beach. Very comfortable bed and linens. Nicer than usual complimentary breakfast Buffett.
Other trip Aug 12, 2014
Suzanne
"nice hotel"
The stay at the Hampton was ok. The staff were all very polite and helpful, the room was very clean, and the continental breakfast was awesome. I just had one minor concern. We reserved a room with two queen size beds. At least we were told they queen. They didn't look queen size to me, but looked more like full beds. I did enquire about it and was told all beds were queen or larger and there were no full beds. If they were queen, then we felt they were small versions. We require a larger bed to sleep comfortably, but needless to really say, we didn't sleep well.
1 night trip Aug 3, 2014
Paul and Laurel
"Family vacation"
We had 2 rooms for our extended family of 7. The Hampton rooms were great. Staff was terrific. Breakfast each morning was an added bonus.
2 night trip Jul 20, 2014
Wimer
"Friendly staff, comfy beds and great amenities."
We stayed in one of the suites to get ready for my wedding the following day and it was great. There were no hassels when my friend checked in for me and dropped off some things, and the room was clean and spacious enough to sleep the 4 women required, and accomodate 10 women getting hair and makeup done.
Other trip Jul 21, 2014
Alyssa
"Very clean room! Big continental breakfast."
I used to work at a hotel so I am very picky. I think this was one of the nicest hotels I have yet to stay in. Very nice decor. Clean room! The shower head was adjustable. Huge breakfast including a waffle station.
Other trip Jul 11, 2014
Sarah kate
"Nice, clean and comfortable"
Every aspect of our 1 nite stay reflected a staff commitment to provide assistance re:where to eat as well as things to visit and enjoy
Other trip Jul 10, 2014
"Great place to stay."
It was very nice.
2 night trip Jul 1, 2014
"Weekend away"
Great stop off on my way to Bar Harbor, ME. Room was clean, staff was informed of area attractions.
1 night trip with friends Jul 2, 2014
"Nice hotel, great breakfast, close to beach!"
Everything about this hotel was perfect for us. The room was so nice. The bed was incredibly comfortable and the everything was clean.
Other trip Jul 8, 2014
"Great beds . Home away from home"
Great location. Breakfast with lots of variety. Beds comfy with plenty of pillows. Staff very helpful. Nice computer room. Will stay here again.
Other trip Jun 18, 2014
Sz
"Everything was excellent, Wonderful helpful staff,"
I will stay at Hampton Inn & Suites from now on, where ever I go. Clean, Service great, it was a wonderful experience.
1 night trip May 26, 2014
Anne
"Close to Beach and shopping, restaurants"
Welcomed by warm, friendly staff. The room was very comfortable and accommodating. The room was clean and neat, housekeeping friendly and polite. There was a lightbulb out, and maintenance was there within minutes to replace the bulb. The hotel had a gym, indoor pool, day room, computer, free Wi-Fi, continental breakfast, and a convenience store! Location is easy access, our room had a fridge, coffee pot, microwave, hairdryer, alarm clock radio with additional sounds (ocean, nature etc.) The bed was very comfortable, plenty of pillows, blankets. Would stay here again.
3 night trip May 23, 2014
"nice place to stay"
The staff is very nice. The breakfast was good. Rooms were nice and clean. Love the cookies when you check in - they are still warm!!!
Other trip May 30, 2014
darla
"A Great Stay!!!!!!"
We were there for our anniversary weekend and stayed in the king room with the whirlpool tub and it was amazing. The bed was just as comfortable as at home and the staff was very helpful. I will have to say that the breakfast was the best part. A full meal with eggs, bacon or sausage, waffles, fresh fruit and pastries. We went down between 9 & 9:30 and even though they only served until 10AM we were still greeted with all of the options and all were hot and fresh. Amazing!!! Will defiantly stay here again.
2 night romance trip May 16, 2014
"Good hotel with large rooms"
We had a large room with two queens and a sleep sofa, so this was perfect for the 5 of us. Great pool and whirl pool. Location is at the main road about 1.5 miles from the beach in Wells. For breakfast our expectations were a little too high after the previous reviews. Yes, there is a kind of buffet with some choice of bagels and doughnuts. However, there is just one lady responsible for everything, i.e. preparing and replenishing everything as well as for cleaning. I was feeling sorry for her, this is way too much for one person. So everything, even scrambled eggs or waffle dough, obviously has to come out of a box and is not freshly prepared. No time to clean dishes, so you have to eat of styrofoam plates with plastic forks. Positive: There are fresh apples, bananas and grapes. There are not many alternative places in the area for breakfast. In summary, the room was excellent, but we have had similarly excellent rooms with much better breakfast in better locations for the same price.
1 night family trip May 3, 2014
"we has had a nice stay, the hotel is excellent"
we has had visiting any others hotels and your is the best than other
Other trip Apr 28, 2014
Alexandre
"Excellent Management"
We found the hotel to be clean and well run. Vernon the manager was really great and told us of good restaurants in the area. Breakfast was good and the warm items changed each day which was nice. Pool was also very enjoyable.
3 night trip Apr 17, 2014
Best night away in a long time. I was surprised by this hotel , not at all what I was expecting. It was so nice!
1 night trip Mar 17, 2014
Jaimie
"Nice hotel!"
Clean and neat...and the lobby smelled like fresh baked cookies!
Other trip Mar 17, 2014