All hotels in Patong, Thailand

"Not very near to main patong area"
Appreciate them making the effort for couple theme, or honeymoon suit. But honestly it was so so, staffs at desk did not say thank you after every call, seemed very rush. Hotel under renovation, dusty and noisy. Minimum 200 baht to go to jungcelon shopping mall.
Other trip Oct 25, 2014
joko
"Old, pretty run-down hotel"
From the pictures, I thought I would be staying in a clean, functional hotel, but I was wrong. The people at the front desk were extremely inefficient and not very polite. Their command of english is not very good too. It took them a long time to bring ice buckets when requestedz My TV remote was not working which made it very inconvenient to watch tv on the bed The bathroom was old and a little dirty, which made showering very uncomfortable. I would not recommend staying here at all.
Other trip Oct 9, 2014
L
"Horrible stay"
The hotel is in very bad conditions. It's dirty all around. Terrible wifi. Terrible bathrooms. Looks like 2 stars hotel
Other trip Sep 2, 2014
Paola
"Blue Marine Resort and Spa, Phuket"
Nice resort very close to the beach. About 200 THB to Bangla Road or Jung Ceylon. Staff was friendly, professional, and very helpful. Nice place for a family vacation.
Other trip Jul 26, 2014
Shaun
"Great hotel with magnificent views"
Bit annoying how you have to take a shuttle to get to your room and call it every time you need to go back and forth. Very steep hills but if you get an ocean-facing view it is incredible! Go for the honeymoon suites! Bit hard to walk down the steep hill to the main road and a bit far (10 minute walk) to the main beach.
"Lovely hotel with amazing views"
The hotel was really nice, and the amenities were fantastic. The infinity pool was amazing, I spent a lot of time there. The rooms were nice and clean, and I had no issues. The only comments I have is that there are no outlets near the bed, so things had to be plugged in across the room. Also, the beds are a bit firm for my taste, but I believe that is just something common in Asian countries. I really enjoyed my time there!
Other trip May 28, 2014
Kate
"False Advertising"
I paid for a sew view Deluxe room. What this means is a view of a building and beyond that building if you look way past it, you can see some Ocean. Very disappointing. To get to the lobby requires you to call a shuttle which sometimes comes, sometimes does not. Complaints about the hotel went entirely to deaf ears. The hotel staff was very unhelpful. Transport to the airport for an evening flight was 300 percent the going rate, which the outsource anyways. Breakfast was basic buffet and was 100 USD for 2, about the same as a dinner in Puket with alcohol. Hotel is in run down shape. From sitting in the lobby over my week stay, i know I am not the only one complaining. Phuket is beautiful and a fun place, do not ruin your vacation by staying at this hotel.
Other trip Mar 26, 2014
stuart
"Not as advertised"
The room description and the rooms are not the same. Pictures are of higher priced rooms. Key system on door failed every day. Had to have new keys made three days in a row. Internet is not usable and only works in some rooms. Ended up moving to another hotel that was half the price and much better service. Would not stay here again.
3 night trip Dec 29, 2013
Breakfast is so so.
4 night family trip Dec 26, 2013
"decent hotel close to the beach and entertainment"
Nice hotel staff were amazing,went out of there way to make it enjoyable.The hotel has alot of stairs no elevators,have a shuttle to take you to where you need to go within the complex.The rooms could use a good cleaning and a little tatty to be a 4 star hotel.The beds were hard and uncomfortable put a thin comforter on for us didn't help much.The mattress protector pad was Nasty and stained housekeeping needs to clean better.The beach was within walking distance, the food was good and the spa was excellent!Looks like there doing maintenance on the property in some areas.Great pools!!
Other trip Oct 27, 2013
Virginia
"Great place out of the party zone"
Beautiful view and wonderful hotel.
2 night trip Oct 28, 2012
Randy

"Don't"
I was there for One Night! The room was in very bad condition. Only good was the view!
1 night trip with friends Jun 21, 2015
Dannie
"Good view, far away enough from the craziness"
A lot of work going on around the place. Due to this, a few of the facilities were closed. Staff were always friendly especially ay breakfast. Reception staff I found were hard to communicate with. Information was outdated regarding the bar "promotions". In our 8 nights, didn't see anyone working the swim up bar - a bit of a shame.
Other trip Nov 2, 2014
warden
"Old hotel in cliff."
My husband and I stayed in this hotel in Sep'14. Hotel is old. Rooms are not as awesome as seen in the pictures. We booked a superior room with ocean view but we were automatically upgraded to deluxe room with ocean view upon arrival. As we reached our room, we were surprised to see a construction view instead. I requested for a room transfer, and the staff was very helpful to attend to my need. We moved to a "honeymoon" room with a better ocean view and view of the hotel swimming pool. However, the room smelled like there was some sulfur chemical in it, but we preferred this room than the other one. So we decided to buy some air freshener instead. In a nut shell, this is our comment: - hotel is very big but old. - rooms are spacious but not much toiletries supplied. - rooms are situated at the cliff so you will be shuttled everytime you go to the lobby area. This means there is always a waiting time which is partly inconvenient if you have a very tight schedule. - breakfast buffet does not have much food selection. - hotel staffs were excellent and very warm. This is the good thing we liked about this hotel. Our timing of stay in this hotel may not be the best one as they are currently doing their renovation. But I hope we can get to see it again and make a review once the upgrade is done.
Other trip Sep 27, 2014
"Great place!"
Staff are so lovely and kind, they would do anything to make us feel comfortable. It rained the whole Time we were there, but the hotel make it bare able. Will definitely stay here again.
Other trip Sep 18, 2014
sarah
"Looks much better in photos then in real life"
Too difficult to get to the room as the shuttle is not always conveniently available; I was given a room on the 2nd floor with no elevator access - very difficult to get up to the 2nd floor being pregnant and carrying 1 year old baby without help, but sometimes hotel staff helped. Room was not very clean and smelled bad - when I asked to change the room, hotel reception said it's not possible as the hotel is fully booked. Ocean view was nice and the price was decent. Mananger "Neo" when she was there, was very helpful and friendly, but some other receptionists were not helpful and could not understand English well enough to help.
5 night trip Aug 10, 2014
Alexandra Weiss
"Bad Service and smell"
All things were not made clear by Hotels.com or Blue Marine. We were not aware about the guest policy also.
4 night trip with friends Aug 22, 2014
IN
"Beach view from room"
Nice beach scenery from room. Hotel on the slope of the hill. Swimming pool with beach view too..
Other trip Aug 19, 2014
jaylon
SG
"Nice hotel , Rooms and locations are very good"
Very good but need little improvement on morning breakfast.
Other trip Jul 23, 2014
HK
"Awesome room with an even better view"
My partner and I stayed in one of the private pool villas and will definitely book the same accommodation again for our next visit. The room was clean, amenities were awesome and just about every need was catered for. From room service to friendly reception staff to those poor buggers that shuttled us up and down the hill, we felt like and were treated like royalty.
Other trip Jul 20, 2014
"Decent stay"
Lobby doesn't give you that high, but the rooms are good overseeing the sea.
Other trip Jul 14, 2014
Kapil
SG
"Ok for the discounted price in low season"
the resort was nothing special with some good and bad points. The Big Pool was great as was the in pool bar but they only accepted cash due to past shortfalls as some guests who checked out were running up tabs. It was awkward walking around as the resort is the place is perched on a steep hill and the facilities were quite far away from our Deluxe Ocean view room . The main dining room was ok but a tad expensive for the quality Also , our room service breakfast arrived cold :( . Overall pretty much as I expected and not unlike other typical 3 star resort in Patong... Keep in mind the gap in both price and a quality between 3-4 star versus the Premium 5 Star resorts in Patong is massive , would I rush back ?? undecided but probably a yes if the price was right.
Other trip Jun 18, 2014
"Lovely Hotel"
Great hotel in great location. 5 minutes in a taxi down to Patong beach. Facilities just what we needed for our two night stay before travelling to bangkok. Hotel staff very accomodating and happy to help, arranged airport transfers for us and transport to hotel room as the complex is rather large. Only down side was the leaking shower and steep hill to get to the room however overall very pleased with our stay in this hotel, lovely sized rooms, would reccomend and use again in future.
Other trip Jun 9, 2014
"Good place"
Great rooms, friendly staff. Far away from the crazy parties. I would recommend this place for a family holiday.
2 night romance trip May 24, 2014
Spencer
"Great staff and close to everything"
Great people Nice place to stay close to Beach food shops and activities
Other trip May 31, 2014
"great place to find some quiet"
I enjoyed a short stay here and found the surroundings very good. A quiet location but within a short distance to the pacey life of Patong. The spa has wonderful facilities with staff that are very friendly and very helpful. Sometimes a language barrier but nothing that can't be overcome. Lots of pools to swim in and a location that has lush gardens and plenty of steps. My room was dated in the decor but I only needed somewhere to sleep and wash. I would go back there again.
2 night trip May 6, 2014
Kate
"A Good facilities Resort"
BMRS located about 30 t0 45 minute walking distance from Bangla road. A resort that nice to stay with a lot of facilities like pool, snooker, games room with PS3, gym, cascading swimming pool with excellent sunset view. However, their room cleanliness are just sosl so. Make sure you don't step out of the balcony! Balcony floor are covering with an inches dust!
Other trip May 11, 2014
Ken
MY
"B+ grade hotel"
Good hotel close enough to patong but far enough away fron the hustle and bustle of bangla rd. Excellent pool and great views, hotel staff where friendly, especially kyal who works at the pool bar, great bloke. Wifi can be frustrating sometimes but was sufficient, beds where rock hard but hotel staff provided thick mattress underlays to help the problem. Breakfast could be better with more options and try and get a room closer to the pool as the hotel is on a cliff side and has many many stairs to conquer. Overall 7/10
Other trip Apr 21, 2014
matt
"LOVED IT!"
WOW! My husband & I arrived for an 8-night stay and we enjoyed every moment of it. We loved it so much we gave up going on some tours just to spend the day by the pool and order pool service. We think we had the best position, two steps from our doors and we were beside the pool. We had fantastic views from our door and we even had the pleasure of seeing a cruise ship in our view for 2 nights and a day.
Other trip Apr 3, 2014
Nikki & Brett
"Blue Marine Review"
The blue marine is a great place but needs an update. The atmosphere is relaxed and friendly though and the pools and view are superb. Some new tiles, paint and dedicated access to Patong Beach would do the trick. Still a nice place to stay in a great location.
Other trip Mar 18, 2014
"Really nice hotel! Loved it!!"
Close to everything yet not so close it's too loud. Beautiful views!! Nice staff! Great food! Amazing pools!!!! Really no complaints!! Needless to say I'll be back! :-) LOVE BLUE MARINE!
Other trip Mar 6, 2014
jessica
"Great Views"
Great views of the sea offered from the comfort of the hotel room created a very relaxing atmosphere, large airy rooms, comfortable mattress.
Other trip Feb 21, 2014
Rob
"Acceplable hotel"
Reception is old it is for 2* hotel, but rooms are ok. Service is pad.
5 night trip Jan 25, 2014
Mubark
"ITs OK"
Front desk was disorganized took a while for check in. It is quite the walk outside to get to your room.
Other trip Jan 29, 2014
"Really beautiful hotel"
Our stay was great - four people and we shared a deluxe family suite; was definitely worth the extra money. Rooms were clean and comfortable, pool and amenities were fabulous. Only issue was the WIFI - you had to log in every 10 minutes and it was particularly irritating. Other than that, really great stay.
Other trip Jan 14, 2014
Natalie
"Great for vacation"
In the middle of everything yet very quiet due to it's elevation. Great pool areas with a breathtaking view over the sea from the top pool. Would go there again.
2 night trip with friends Dec 14, 2013
Escalade48
It is a beautiful place to stay. Love the pool on top of the hill
2 night trip with friends Nov 12, 2013
Ty
"Such potential"
. You could know longer describe Phuket and Patong specifically as cheap, However it is still affordable for most western Holiday makers. The view from our room and from the top swimming pool was beautiful! The room itself was incredibly clean functional and comfortable. Where the hotel let's itself down is predominantly management, systems , food and staff. Its location is okay a bit far out from Patong night life but at times that's plus! It's close enough to walk to the main Patong beach .
Other trip Nov 17, 2013
kiwi
"Quiet hotel with great service"
Booked a room with garden view... was pleasantly surprised to get one with a beautiful ocean view. Room was spacious and clean. Travel desk was very helpful despite the language barrier. I paid them cash and they organised the rest. Late check in wasn't a problem, I arrived at 9pm. Free buffet breakfast was generously appointed but it was a mission to get up the stairs to the main restaurant. Locationwise it was 20 mins walk to patong beach or you can go the other way to see some other hotels and scenery.
Other trip Nov 17, 2013
"Amazing hotel"
Perfect room, amazing view and beautiful pools. A little far from the Main Street but wasn't too bad.
Other trip Nov 3, 2013
Nick
"Great pools and views over the beach."
Friendly staff, very good rooms in great location. Free shuttle bus to handy destinations.
Other trip Oct 2, 2013
Bev
"Relaxing place!"
Great!
1 night romance trip Aug 26, 2013
Wendy
"Hihg up on the hill and overlooking the bay."
Very peaceful and relaxing rooms are individual houses which make for even more privacy.
Other trip Aug 30, 2013
"Ok"
Would have preferred more attentive staff. Asked for an early check in and they didn't seem to concerned about helping me.
Other trip Aug 28, 2013
"clean and comfy. I could tell it once was grand!"
Happy to find it and wanted to stay longer, but they were overbooked.
1 night family trip Aug 12, 2013
"No complaints for the price we paid"
There are three outstanding things about this hotel - the friendly staff, the views and the pools. As per other reviews of this hotel it is built into a cliff and there are a lot of stairs but we really didn't find this to be an issue. We stayed at the hotel in early July (the low season) and we were travelling with an 18month old toddler. We booked a Royal Seaview Room and we were extremely happy we chose this over the lower priced rooms. Our room was just above the infinity pool and the views from the balcony were awesome. We could laze on the balcony and watch the surfers catching waves below and see all the action of Patong Beach from a comfortable distance. Our building was adjacent to one of the transfer car stops which meant a lot less stair climbing for us. This hotel has several transfer cars that shuttle you to and from stops in the hotel to the lobby. Being the low season the hotel was quiet and we never had more than a couple of minutes wait for a car to arrive, often we would try to walk down only to be picked up by a car before we got very far. Our baby loved the transfer cars and travelling up and down the hill was a highlight for her. The staff here could not have been more helpful or friendly. They went out of their way to try to make friends with our baby and entertain her at breakfast and eventually won her over. Breakfast had something for everyone. The pools were great and kept baby happy.
Other trip Jul 15, 2013
Ned
"Hotel airport drop"
The staff was not clear about airport drop and changed charges at the last minute.
Other trip Jul 4, 2013
Ash
IN
"Very Disappointing"
This was our 2nd as we enjoyed our previous 2011 stay, although as the hotel is built on a steep hill, we do not like the buggy drive to/from the rooms. One needs to "hold on" during the unnerving shuttles. The layout of the 2-bedroom suite was very comfortable however the unattached bathroom was disappointing. Attitude and service of the front desk staff left much to be desired. The worst service was the night before checkout. The male and female staff were unattentive, sullen-faced and continued doing their other (paper/computer) work even as I stood there "waiting" to request an extension of checkout time. There were no other visitors present. When I made the request, the female staff took a little while and gave me prices for 3-6 hours however I clarified again that I didn't need that much time. I am sure they expect/have countless such requests. She and her collegue did not look pleased and spoke between themselves in low tones before agreeing to an hour's extension and added that woud be for just one room. They were totally oblivious of my room type and when I highlighted this point they did not eg. apologise for the oversight, but were just very dismissive and not looking up further, simply continued doing their other work. Not sure if I'll return there in the near future or recommend to friends. Bad, bad experience and very upsetting end of stay.
Other trip Jun 27, 2013
DC
"Amazing Value"
We were recommended this hotel by a friend who stayed there the year before, and it was half price as well. I have to say it was amazing!!! really amazing! Although we did not spend a lot of time in the hotel room. The highlight has to be the breakfast and the pool! Both were amazing and really what we needed after 20 days of travelling on the cheap before that. Getting into town was a very east 100Baht motorbike ride (for 2) and don't pay more! If you are worried about piling onto a bike there is a taxi stand just to the left of the entrance. This place is really worth the value and all the hotel staff speak perfect english as well
Response by Centara Blue Marine Resort & Spa Phuket
Thank you for staying with us during your holiday in Phuket. Your great review is well received and we are pleased to know your satisfaction of our resort and service. Hope to welcome you to our resort again for your next Phuket visit. Kind regards, Naphatwong N. / General Manager
Other trip Apr 10, 2013
"Bad customer service."
The customer service in the hotel was bad. Guess will not ever go back to this hotel.
Other trip Mar 10, 2013